Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 9

Description:
This week my sexy friend came over to see me. He looked so hot and got me so turned on with his hard body I wanted to really tease him and get him excited for me so after kissing and touching him I pulled out my dildo. I stripped for him and sat on his lap as he grabbed my breasts with his hands and then put them in his mouth. He got me so aroused I then spread my legs and pussy for him, I started fingering my pussy with one finger and then gradually adding more inside me. He then stuck his fingers in my wet my pussy and moved them in and out. I then inserted the dildo and pushed it all the way in my pussy. This really turned him on and he started fucking me with it. He kept going in and out of my pussy while we kissed until I came. It felt so good. I then pulled his dick out and stroked it slowly, rubbing my finger nails slowly on his shaft. I then bent over on the couch with my ass in the air, I put my tongue and lips on him. I slid my mouth all the way down his shaft feeling his dick go into the back of my throat. I could taste the pre-cum and knew he was getting close to cumming. I then laid across him and spread my legs while I sucked and stroked his dick until he shot out a nice big creamy load for me I love feeling that gooey mess all over my lips He cums so good for me
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr12wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 128.71 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:19:12

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr12week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:apr12wk1-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAR JACKING

Description:
I went to return something at the mall today and when I got back in the car Tommy told me that Mike, one of the guys I shot with a couple weeks ago, had texted him and wanted to know if he could shoot with me today. Tommy told Mike that we were at the mall running errands and asked Mike if he wanted to come shoot a video in the car. Mike said yes and then said he would be right there so Tommy had me get in the backseat and play with my pussy while we waited for Mike to show up. As soon as Mike pulled up he jumped in the backseat with me and started playing with my tits right away. I love how horny he gets whenever he sees me. I wanted to play with his cock right away so I had him pull his pants down so I could stroke on his hard cock. His big cock felt so good in my hands. After I stroked him for a while he spread my legs open and went down on me. He ate my pussy out so good and I would have came but I couldn_t relax enough. I kept hearing cars drive by and I kept thinking that someone was going to catch us. I wanted to make sure that Mike came for me before we got caught so I had him sit back while I sucked and jerked his cock off. Then I made him cum real hard while he fingered my pussy. I loved the way he fingered me while I licked up all his cum. After Mike came for me he got back in his car and left and then Tommy and I drove back home and fucked for two hours. I love when Tommy surprises me with another cock like that and I cant wait until he does it again.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 186.03 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:27:47

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb11week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb11wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE

Description:
Tonight after going to a swinger party I went into the kitchen to get a drink. I was so dehydrated after all the fun I just had Tommy walks into the kitchen with an angry look on his face. He started yelling at me because I took off with 3 guys into one of the bedrooms. I told him that I thought he was busy and wouldn_t mind if I went to have some fun. He said he sat there in the living room by himself waiting for me to get done in the bedroom. He tried to come in but the door was locked. I told him that one of the guys must have locked it behind them. He was so angry calling me a dirty whore and how unfair I always am to him. He then started pushing me around the kitchen. He was pulling up my dress and pulling my tits out and smacking them and pulling my hair. I told him that I was too tired to have sex again but he didn_t care. This made him even angrier because he knew that those guys had fucked me good because I was really sore. He made me stroke his cock and then got me down on my knees and told me to gag on his cock. He was forcing it down my throat and making me gag. He then got me up on the kitchen counter and spit on my pussy and put his cock inside me. He lifted me up and made me fuck him and then put me down and bent me over and fucked me hard. I kept telling him no and that I would give him a hand job but he didn_t listen to what I was saying. He just kept forcing me to fuck him. I knew I had to go with it or I_d never hear the end of it. When he was going to cum he made me squat down and then he shot his big load in my mouth. I did end up loving all that cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 455.68 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:09

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan13week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan13wk4-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S BOY TOY 10

Description:
I walked into the living room to see if Edward was done playing his video game but he said he wasn_t. He_d been playing it all night and I would have to go to work soon and wanted to get off before I went. I decided I wasn_t going to wait much longer. I got in front of him and started stripping and teasing him with my body, lifting my skirt up and showing my breasts. I then pulled down my panties and spread my ass and this got his attention He dropped the Xbox controller and started rubbing my legs and ass. I told him to come closer so he stood up and we started making out and touching each other. I pulled his pants down and then his boxers. I wanted to touch his dick while we kissed. It was already nice and hard for me so that excited me I then dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth. His dick felt so good in my mouth We then sat by the fireplace making out some more while he fingered me and I jerked his dick. I was so wet and wanted his dick inside me so I had him take me from behind and fuck me. He grabbed onto my ass and moved his hips while his dick went in and out of me. I rubbed my clit hard and managed to cum fairly quickly. I then got on top of him and rode his dick. I bounced up and down while he grabbed my waist. I bared down hard and knew he would cum soon so I told him to stand up so he could squirt it into my mouth. His thick white load went all over my mouth, tits and onto the carpet. There was so much cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june13wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 585.63 MB
Duration : 00:26:02

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june13week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june13wk3-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 27

Description:
Today I did another cock audition with Mark. He wrote me a few months ago and sent me his photos. He was very personable and seemed like a lot of fun in his e-mails but I think he was a bit nervous when he got here so I wasn_t sure how it would go. I tried to loosen him a bit but I think he was just too uncomfortable to let go and have fun with me. I did get his dick nice and hard and also sucked on it. I then had him stand up and jerk off for me while I played with my pussy. I really do enjoy watching a guy jerk off for me. I get so turned on and like playing with my pussy till I cum. He shot out a nice big load on my face and some squirted in my eye He_s was nice but I don_t think I will have him back though. I like it when guys are more agressive and know how to take charge with a woman. I can_t believe how hard it is to find guys who are good at sex.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan13wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 552.09 MB
Duration : 00:24:26

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan13week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan13wk3-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEDUCED BY A MILF

Description:
I_ve been such a naughty wife lately It was after 8 pm and I was still waiting for my hubby to get home from work. He_s been spending so much time at the office, or so he says, and he_s been leaving me home without any love or attention. It_s been getting to me a lot so I_ve been finding ways to entertain and amuse myself. It doesn_t help that the medication the doctor gave me is making me crazy and horny all the time I_m tired of playing with myself alone. And Ryan is always sneaking around trying to see me naked. And he doesn_t know that I_ve seen him peeking in on me while I_m in the shower and then he goes and strokes his dick off after watching me. I wouldn_t normally think it_s okay to have fun with him but he_s been asking for it for a long time So, tonight I was sitting alone in the living room playing on the piano when he walks in to ask me where Tommy is. I told him we were home alone again and then I asked him to sit on the sofa with me. He just stood in the corner as I sat there with my legs crossed. I started being naughty and teasing him by showing him my legs and lifting up my skirt and revealing my body stocking with a wide opening where my pussy is. He was shocked and kept telling me to stop but I knew he was getting excited. His face was all flushed and his body told me how he was feeling. The bulge in his pants was so apparent and it got me very excited I continued to tease and seduce him until he finally pulled out his dick for me. I love a nice young hard dick It excites me even more then Tommy_s I fingered myself and sucked on his dick until he shot out a huge load of cum across my face
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 134.48 MB
Duration : 00:20:04

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july11week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july11wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK SQUEEZE

Description:
I was very horny today and wanted Tommy_s cock so bad I put on a purple mini dress and purple stockings to entice him to come in the bedroom with me. It did get him excited when I took his big cock in my mouth and sucked on it till I gagged. He flipped me over on the bed and licked my pussy while I sucked on him and then he fucked me till I came
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec07wk3-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 109.46 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:16:19

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec07wk3-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:dec07wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- WHORE NEXT DOOR

Description:
This week I was house sitting for some friends. They live on a huge property and they have a lot of animals that need to be taken care of. I was all alone laying out by the pool. I brought out a handful of my bikini_s to try on to see which one I wanted to wear for the party later. After changing a half dozen times I found one that I liked. I went inside to freshen up my makeup and some guy walks in and grabs me from behind. I realized it must have been the guy I saw walk up to the house. I thought he was the pool guy but I was dead wrong This guy must have been watching me for a while and had only one thing on his mind and that was to rpg me. I tried to fight him off but he was very strong and persistent. I figured maybe he wouldn_t really hurt me if I gave him what he wanted. He was very rough with me and made me suck on his cock. The strong smell of man went up my nose when I got near his balls. I started getting turned on when I smelled the cum that he had been storing up in his balls. I really love it when a guy cums a lot and in my mind I was hoping he wouldn_t disappoint me. He bent me over the sink and rammed his dick in my pussy. It hurt a first but then I felt his pre-cum inside me and this excited me again. I started getting into it and letting him fuck me. He then grabbed my legs and put me up around his waist and fucked me standing up. He was very strong and knew how to fuck so I didn_t fight him anymore. I let myself enjoy it and was glad that my rpg fantasy was coming true He ended up cumming inside me and then shooting another load on my breasts. I_d never been with a guy who could cum and then cum again in a few minutes
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct11wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 204.64 MB
Duration : 00:30:34

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:eek:ct11week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct11wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BATHROOM MILF

Description:
This morning I skipped the gym (because I was so sore from yesterday_s workout) and because Tommy was sleeping in late. I decided to take a nice hot bubble bath to ease my sore muscles. While I was in the tub, the hot water made my pussy lips feel really soft and supple. I couldn_t resist fingering myself. I got so turned and wished I had a big cock to suck on while I played with myself. After I got dressed Tommy walked into the bathroom, and saw how sexy I looked. I told him I needed to suck on his cock.... he didn_t say no and proceeded to pull his dick out for me. I stroked and sucked on his cock while I fingered my pussy and made myself cum. I then jerked Tommy off until he came good and hard all over me It was a great way to start the day
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov08wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 185.82 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:27:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov08wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 4

Description:
I really enjoy playing with another guys cock every week I called my sexy friend Chad this morning to see if he could meet up. He_s always so busy and since he_s married that makes it even harder to see him He told me had a few sales appointments this morning and didn_t have much time to see me. I asked him to come over but he didn_t have time to drive over so I told him I_d come and see him. He didn_t want to meet at his place but said he knew a perfect spot near his place. I met him in the parking lot and we walked down this dirt trail into the desert. He found a spot for us to have some fun and started touching my boobs right away. I knew he didn_t have much time to see me so I quickly pulled his cock out and began sucking on it. He must have been super turned on because it didn_t take him long to shoot a big load into my mouth Hmmmm, I love all the gooey mess he leaves on me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb12wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 105.87 MB
Duration : 00:15:48

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb12week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb12wk4-clip4flash.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 2

Description:
I was sitting in the living room relaxing after a long day at the office. I had my feet up on the couch and I was looking through some pictures on my Ipad that a member had sent me. He sent me all these pictures of black guys fucking mom_s while their friends watch. It was really turning me on My friend walked by and saw my legs spread open. I had on a skirt with red pantyhose that were crotchless from ass to pussy. He yelled at me and told me to close my legs that I didn_t even have any panties on. I acted like it didn_t matter. I_m always walking around the house naked so this isn_t any different. He wanted me to make him something to eat but I didn_t feel like getting up and told him to make something for himself. He asked me what I was doing so I told him I was looking at these really sexy photos. He tried not to seem interested but I could tell that he was so I told him to come over so I could show him what I was looking at. When he saw the photos he acted like he didn_t like them but his boner in his boxers told me otherwise I put my hand on his boxers and pulled out his dick. He told me to stop it but I kept at it. I was gently stroking it. He didn_t push me away so I knew he was enjoying it. I continued stroking him while he looked at the pictures. I told him to come around the other side of the couch so he could see better. I told him this way he could look at my hairy pussy and the photos while I continued making his dick hard. I told him that he needed to please me and that I needed to get his cum. I told him that I was really horny and needed his dick in my mouth and that I wanted to eat his cum. I then started telling him that I wanted him to watch me fuck a black cock and that he would really enjoy cumming to that. This made his dick so hard and he let out a huge load of cum for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov12wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 422.44 MB
Duration : 00:18:51

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov12week3bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov12wk3bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 6

Description:
I got a big order today from one of my members. He bought my stockings, pantyhose, a bodystocking, and panties. After I tried everything on I fucked one of my dildos until I came then took the panties that I_m sending him and stuffed them in my pussy so I could get them nice and wet for him. I really enjoy wearing sexy lingerie and nylons all day then sending them to my members so they can cum on my things
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov11wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 84.05 MB
Duration : 00:12:34

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov11week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov11wk4bonus-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK DICK

Description:
Today I told Tommy to fuck me with a big black cock. I put on some sexy lingerie and stockings and as I started to undress I got so turned on playing with my breasts and spreading my pussy for you. I was anxious for you to slide that big black cock inside me. My pussy got incredibly wet and creamy. I love how hard I was getting fucked and feeling it deep inside me made me cum so hard I got Tommy so turned on that he pulled his cock out of his pants for me to suck on. Hmm, the pre-cum felt so slick on my tongue as my lips wrapped around his cock deeper and deeper down my throat. He shot out a huge load all over my face I loved feeling his cum dripping all over me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 128.31 MB
Duration : 00:19:09

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june11week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june11wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG GREEN DILDO

Description:
I just showered and was making some lunch in the kitchen, when Tommy walks in and starts groping me. Of course I was probably asking for it since I was walking around with just a pink towel tied to my waist I had the cutting board out and the cucumber from the refrigerator and was going to make a cucumber salad but Tommy wanted to see me do something else with it. I kept telling him no and saying to him to leave me alone but he was being very aggressive with me. I finally gave in when I saw his cock hanging out of his pants. I can_t ever resist a hard cock no matter how I try I badly wanted to touch and stroke it but he got me up on the counter and made me spread my legs open. He was inserting his fingers in my pussy and telling me he wanted to see my hole filled up. He told me to stick the cucumber in but I was refusing to do it. He kept at it until I lubed up the huge veggie and stuck it inside me. It was nice and cold and so big going in I fucked it while I watched him stroke his big cock. I love watching a guy jerk off He then told me to get on my knees and he stroked his cock hard and shot out a huge load onto my face. His cum was so gooey thick- I just love it when It_s like that Yummy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct12wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 463.48 MB
Duration : 00:20:26

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:eek:ct12week1bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct12wk1bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HOUSE HUNTING MILF

Description:
As you know we just sold our house and are looking to buy another house. So, today I went out by myself and looked at some places. I found this town home I thought would be great for us but the price was too high. So, after some careful coaxing and some naughty play- the real estate agent said he would definitely persuade the owner of the property to lower it- even if it meant lowering his commission to do so Oh, the power of a woman......lol
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep08wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 144.88 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:21:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep08wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BITCHY BOSS

Description:
I was sitting in the office trying to put up some pictures on the site but I didn_t know how to do it. My assistant Jason was late coming into work again and Tommy wasn_t home to help me either. This was the second time this week Jason was late. I had to reprimand him and told him he should do something extra for me. He wasn_t sure what I meant by that so I got up from the chair and took off my top revealing my bra, I then lifted up my skirt and told him to lick my pussy. He didn_t say no and came right over to me as I bent over the desk and spread my legs apart. He stuck his tongue in my pussy and licked me real good. He licked me in a few different positions and since I was so turned on I told him I wanted to suck on his cock. I sucked on his cock while I fingered my pussy and continued to get it wet. We then went over to the chaise and he bent me over and fucked me from behind. It felt so good and I had the best orgasm After I had cum I told him I wanted his cum all over my face so I could lick it all up It was so good and the rest of the day I wasn_t a bitch to him
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec07wk5-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 146.19 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:21:49

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec07wk5-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:dec07wk5-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- _ REAL ESCORTING 3

Description:
I stopped escorting last year because Tommy always gave me shit about it. It was so much easier for me to escort 10 years ago when I was hiding it from him. I never felt guilty about what I was doing back then. It makes it more difficult for me to do it when he knows where I_m going. But luckily we have pretty much worked out all the kinks and now I_m happy to announce that I am back to escorting again. So anyone wanting to have some fun with me now is the time to book a trip to Phoenix. This week one of my old clients had been begging me to see him again so I set up a date with him. It_s been almost 6 months since I_ve seen him. But the only way Tommy would let me leave the house to go escort was if I took the video camera with me and filmed it so he could watch it when I got back. Luckily my client let me film the whole thing but he did want it a little dark in the room in order to protect his privacy. I hope you guys like it. This is 100 percent real by the way.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan12wk5bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 71.4 MB
Duration : 00:10:40

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan12week5bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan12wk5bonus-flash.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DILDO DIVA 3 SANTAS HELPER

Description:
Tommy and I are going to a swingers party tonight and I want to get a lot of attention so I put on my favorite Santa_s Helper outfit. I love wearing this outfit with no panties on because the skirt is really short and I can show off my pussy and ass when I bend over. We had an hour before we had to leave and I couldn_t wait any longer to have a big dick in my hand so I went and got one of my new toys to jerk off. I figured I could get some cock stroking practice in before we left for the party. Plus I just got this huge cock in the mail and I couldn_t wait to try it on. I think its so sexy seeing a huge cock sticking out of my short skirt. So I pulled out my big tits and started stroking that huge cock real good until it was ready to explode. I kept thinking about all the cocks that I wanted to jerk off tonight as I was stroking my big dick. I was so turned on and I couldn_t hold my cum in anymore so I shot it all over the place. There was cum everywhere but luckily none of it got on my costume so I can still wear it to the party. I love watching all of that cum shoot out of my giant dick. Hopefully I can make a lot of cocks cum like that at the party tonight. I wonder what everyone would say if I showed up with my big cock hanging out of my skirt. I wish I had the guts to wear it to the party.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec10wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 53.22 MB
Duration : 00:07:56

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec10week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec10wk4bonus-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 18 WITH LANCE

Description:
This week I met Lance for another cock audition. I was excited to see him because in all the photos he sent me he was so cute and had a huge cock I always like to start off by teasing and stripping. I find it_s the best way to get a guy turned on and make his dick get hard. His photos didn_t lie either His cock was huge Once I got it out of his pants I couldn_t wait to put my hand around it It felt so good and it didn_t take long to get it really hard I took my panties off and spread my legs and slid down to put my mouth around it. He then started fingering me while I was sucking on him. My pussy was so wet I sucked on him for a long time and even got on my knees and had him stand in front of me so I could suck on him some more. He then had me lay back on the couch and he lifted up my legs so he could lick my pussy. Hmmm, it felt so good having his tongue on my clit and pussy. I then got on top of him and sat my pussy on his balls while I stroked his big cock. I then asked him if I could fuck him and he said yes. I slid myself on top of him and fucked him good. I wanted to see his cum so I asked him to stand up and he stroked himself off while I licked and sucked on his balls. His cum shot all over my open mouth and squirted onto my cheek and breasts. I had so much fun with him. I wish he was moving with us to Florida but I guess I_ll have to find some new cocks to play with here in Florida
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june12wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 178.93 MB
Duration : 00:26:42

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june12week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june12wk4-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SHOWER ME WITH YOUR CUM

Description:
I really enjoy dressing up when we go out on the town and wearing pantyhose, it makes me feel so womanly and it really turns me on when Tommy wears a suit and tie. I think it_s so sharp and sexy to have a well dressed man on my arm Tommy starts kissing me and I get all aroused. I begin by teasing him and slowly stripping out of my clothes while he pulls his dick out. He knows it excites me to see his hard dick in front of me. I enjoy watching him take it in his hand and stroking it. I then want to grab on to it and stroke it myself. He sits on the couch and I get up on all fours on the couch and start sucking on his big cock while he rubs my ass and pussy. It feels sexy through the pantyhose and makes my pussy tingle. I then strip off more of my clothes and take my pantyhose off so I can sit on his big cock. It feels so good going in and my pussy wraps around his cock and takes it all in. I fuck his dick for a while enjoying the control I have over him. He then gets me on the couch and takes me from behind. He pushes it all the way in and fucks me very deep. I feel it against my pelvis and squeeze his dick hard with my pussy. I then cum and relax my muscles. He tells me he_s going to cum but I make him pull out so I can taste it. I want to see the cum shoot out onto my face. He doesn_t disappoint me- his huge load gets all over my face and drips down to my tits. I tell him I want to eat it so he grabs a spoon from the kitchen and scoops it up, then drips it onto my tongue. It tastes so good and love the sensation of it dripping into my mouth
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 218.55 MB
Duration : 00:32:38

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec11week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: