Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILF WORSHIP

Description:
After a busy weekend working on the site I knew Tommy needed to relax, unwind, and cum As he was watching TV today I went up to him and asked him if he wanted me to suck on his cock. To my surprise (ha, ha) he said yes After I played with his cock for a while and got my pussy real wet in the process he fucked me good and hard. I knew giving him attention- would pay off for me
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct07wk1-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 86.94 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:12:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct07wk1-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct07wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TEARS OF CUM

Description:
I love fantasizing about having you guys in the same room with me wanting me to please you. So, today when one of you requested I wear a body stocking I was so turned on after I put it on that I kept the mood going all through the shoot. Especially up to the end- when you shot a big load of cum in my eyes and face
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june08wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 147.75 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:22:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june08wk2-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:june08wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 11

Description:
There are times when I just want to get off and make you guys cum for me. So, today I bought an 8 strap garter belt to wear with my nude silk stockings. I also love the feel of a satin top and paired that with short skirt and brown heels. I really enjoy teasing you guys and getting you hard for me so I pulled out one of my favorite dildos and suctioned it to the table for me to fuck. It feels so good sliding in and out of my wet pussy. I want you to stroke your dicks for and get a lot of cum out for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan12wk1bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 73.09 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:10:55

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan12week1bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan12wk1bonus-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER 9

Description:
Today my daughter Mia and I were in my bathroom putting on our new lingerie and talking about what we were going to do today. I told her that I was really horny and she agreed she was too Like mother like daughter, lol It had been a while for her since she_d been with a hot guy, but I of course get to play more often. We decided we would call young and sexy Edward to come over to play with us. I texted him and he responded right back that he could come right over We met him at the front door and then brought him to my bedroom where we would strip and tease him. We really took our time stroking, licking and sucking his big dick. Both of us each taking turns kissing and playing with him alternately We drove him wild We then went to the bed for some pussy licking and fucking. Whoever wasn_t getting their pussys licked was getting fucked and vice versa He did an excellent job of keeping up with us and making us both happy For the finish we laid next to him, taking turns again sucking, licking and stroking his dick until we knew he couldnt take it anymore. I stroked his dick while Mia played with his balls and we made him shoot a huge load for us Of course mother and daughter licked it all up
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov13wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 657.38 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:29:15

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov13week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov13wk2-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TEAR THAT PUSSY UP - BBC

Description:
I called Sincere at his office this morning and told him I really needed him. My pussy was aching for him and I needed him to calm it down and make if feel good. He said he was too busy to come right away but that as soon as he was done with his appointments he would come right over. He looked so handsome when he walked in I love it when a man is all dressed up in a suit and tie I met him at the door and brought him right into the bedroom. I couldnt wait to get my hands on him We took turns groping each other while we made out. His lips felt so good kissing me He lifted up my short tight dress to see my pantyhose. He loves it when I dress up too. I was rubbing his crotch and felt his huge boner through his pants. I just had to get his cock out I pulled his zipper down and got his pants and boxers down to his knees. I then took his cock in my hand and stroked him while we kissed. I got down on my knees so I could put my mouth on it. It was huge and so hard in my mouth I sucked on him real good and got some pre-cum started. He then started rubbing my legs and pussy with his hands and then bent me over the bed and licked me through my stockings. I then felt his fingers in my crotch and heard a rip. He tore my pantyhose open so he could get to my pussy. They were new hose but I didnt mind today. I loved every minute of it He got underneath me and licked my pussy as I straddled his face. Hes a great licker We then got on the bed and I sat on his face and stroked his cock some more. I then told him I needed him to fuck me so he got on top of me and he pinned my legs back while I took it all in. He fucked me good I then got on top of him and rode his cock feeling every inch of it inside me. As I fucked him I grabbed onto his neck and choked him while we fucked. I do love taking control sometimes He then bent me over and grabbed onto my ass and fucked me hard, slapping my ass as he rammed his cock deeper and deeper inside me making me cum hard I then stroked him off and got a nice big load for me to lick up
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec13wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 597.72 MB
Duration : 00:26:42

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec13week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec13wk3-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG TIT MILF

Description:
I always love talking and pleasing you guys so this week I had fun pretending you were in the room with me. I can imagine the photos you send me and the videos of you jerking off for me. It really arouses me and gets me going I put on a sexy yellow bra and booty shorts with yellow stockings and heels for you. I then slowly do a strip tease and talk naughty to you while I undress and play with my body. I show off every part of my body while I tell you how good I_m going to make you feel and that I_m going to have your pre-cum dripping for me very soon. I keep pulling up my skirt to my waist and I spread my ass and ask you how bad do you want to fuck me? I then pull your cock out of your pants and feel it with my soft small fingers. I told you I don_t want you to watch this video unless you have a big load ready for me because I want you to cum a lot Slowly I stroke your shaft and the head of your dick. I tell you how excited it makes me to feel your hard cock in my mouth. I continue to talk dirty while I suck and stroke your cock to completion. I then tell you it_s time for you to cum for me and you do
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug11wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 126.01 MB
Duration : 00:18:48

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:aug11week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug11wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- GIVE ME A CREAM PIE

Description:
This week I was making a custom video for one of my members when Tommy walked in. I told him what I was doing while I had my fingers inside moving around inside my pussy. I was getting so wet I told him he could join in if he wanted- and of course he wanted to He got on the bed with me and licked my pussy from behind. While my ass was still in the air he started licking my pussy as well. We then had a nice little fucking session- that made us both cum really good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar09wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 128.01 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:19:06

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar09week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar09wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SIZE MATTERS

Description:
I got an e-mail from another member asking me if I could give him one of my famous handjobs. So I asked him if he could send me some pictures of his cock so I could see what it looks like. The next day I opened up the e-mail he sent me of his nude photos and I was pleasantly surprised at the size off his huge cock. It was long and very thick which instantly turned me on. So I asked him if he could meet me at a hotel later that week to do a shoot and he said yes. So that day Tommy and I checked into the hotel and I went upstairs to our room and started to get dressed in something sexy while Tommy filmed me. It wasn_t long before Jason showed up at my room, so I let him in and got to know him a little bit before I told him to sit down on the couch while I went to freshen up. Then I came out of the bathroom and started stripping out of my clothes for him which got his cock hard. Then it was time for me to pull that big cock out of his pants so I could finally play with it. I couldn_t believe how big and thick it was. It felt so nice to have that hard cock in my little hands. So I stroked it for a little while and then I decided that I might as well suck on it for a second. I was only going to give him a handjob at first but his cock looked so good that I just had to have that big dick in my mouth for a little bit. So I sucked on it real good which made my pussy real wet. I would have loved to sit right on that big dick for a second just to see what it would feel like inside me. I know I would have loved it. After I sucked his cock for a little while I decided that it was time for me to empty out his balls. So I got on top of him and stroked his cock real good and made all of his hot cum shoot out of his cock. After he left I was very turned on and still felt like I wanted to jerk off another cock so I had Tommy sit down and pull his cock out so I could jerk it off real good. I just love making men cum. It drives me crazy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov09wk5-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 187.68 MB
Duration : 00:28:01

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov09week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov09wk5-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DARK STOCKING MILF

Description:
I like dressing up in a business outfit to get Tommy excited. I danced around for him and undressed all the way down to my skirt and stockings. We then got on the couch and I sat on his hand so he could finger me while I stroked his cock. He got my pussy so wet He then slid to the ground so I could stand over him and get my pussy licked. It felt so good and It made me want his cock.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan09wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 142.86 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:21:19

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan09wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MUSCLE MAN

Description:
This week Conan came to see me again. I really like his muscular body and feeling his big hands touch me. He told me on the phone that he couldn_t wait to see me again either. I think I made an impression on him last time
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr09wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 108.31 MB
Duration : 00:16:11

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr09week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:apr09wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- NYLON NYMPHO

Description:
This week one of my members requested I wear Cuban heel thigh highs. I paired them up with a sexy satin bra, a g-string and a garter belt. I love it when you guys make requests It really turns me on knowing I_m wearing a special outfit or stockings just for you. I wish I could have given him a private dance in person but I was thinking about him the whole time today. I got so wet playing with my big black dildo and sucking on a nice hard dick. My creamy juices were all over I rocked back and forth on his balls while I jerked off his dick until he was ready to cum- and then I got on my back and fucked my pussy so good while he came all over me I had such a great orgasm Hmmm, thanks sweetie
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 121.6 MB
Duration : 00:18:10

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep09week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep09wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- NYLON CUM SLUT

Description:
This week I had some fun with one of my clients. He really loves pantyhose and stockings so he bought me a nude sheer bodystocking to wear for our date together. He ran his hands all over my body while I sat on his face with the crotchless opening. I really enjoyed the attention he gave my pussy He had my clit throbbing and begging for his dick It felt so good when he finally stuck his dick inside me. I came so good He then continued to fuck me until he shot out a huge load on my pussy. After we said goodbye and he left, I called Tommy and told him to come over. I was still really excited when Tommy walked through the door. I told him about the fun I just had. I told him how good looking the guy was and that he had a much bigger dick than his. My pussy still had cum in it when I sat on Tommy_s face. I told him to clean my pussy good and get all the cum out. I stroked his cock while I smothered his face. He then fucked me hard and deep. It really turned him on when I told him the other guys dick felt better than his. He then made me lay on my back while he shot his load at my face. He likes seeing my face getting smacked with cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 176.48 MB
Duration : 00:26:22

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep11week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep11wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG SAUSAGE PIZZA

Description:
I_m up to my naughty tricks again I checked myself into a hotel today so I could work on some things for my boss. While I was working I got hungry and decided to order a pizza from this quaint little place that_s family owned. I_ve seen the young sons that work there and always loved the way they looked. I was pleasantly surprised when the older son came to deliver my pizza. Young and buff- and so hard Well, at least that_s the way I made him after a few minutes of me grinding on him
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july08wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 140.9 MB
Duration : 00:21:04

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july08wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 7

Description:
I was sitting at the kitchen table drinking my coffee and checking my messages before I left for the office. I knew I was alone because Tommy had just left to go to the gym. I was startled when I heard the patio door open I knew who he was and had fucked him a few times but didn_t know he_d be hopping the fence and coming to my house uninvited I like being the one in control and didn_t like being forced to get him off I resisted him as long as I could but I was nervous with the way he was acting and the smell of alcohol on his breath made me even more uneasy. He kept grabbing me and pulling my clothes off while he kept insisting that I get him off. I finally gave in and started stroking his already hard dick. He was very determined to make this happen and at this point I just wanted him to get off so he could leave. He told me to suck on his dick so I bent over while he forced my face into him. I then sat on the chair and fingered my pussy while I sucked him off. He shot out a huge load onto my waiting tongue I really did enjoy getting his cum in my mouth
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar12wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 141.6 MB
Duration : 00:21:07

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar12week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar12wk3-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 9

Description:
When I_m home alone sometimes I like to put something sexy on and look at myself in the mirror and pretend a cute guy with a big dick is watching me. I then get out my favorite big toy and fuck it till I cum. The smooth dick sliding in and out of my pussy feels so good. I like having it go as deep as it will go hitting me at just the right spot. I can control my orgasm and let it go as long as I want, taking my time and cumming when I_m ready to.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec11wk3bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 69.87 MB
Duration : 00:10:26

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec11week3bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec11wk3bonus-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 12

Description:
This week I invited Javier over to see me again. I had fun sucking on his huge cock last time and I kept thinking how good it would feel to have it inside me. I greeted him at the door and brought him into the bedroom. I told him I couldn_t stop thinking about him and that this time I wanted him to fuck me. We started off by kissing and touching each other and then he got me on the bed and took my clothes off. I got on top of his face and let him lick me while I sucked on his huge cock. I got him nice and hard so I could sit on him so I tried to put the condom on but realized I should have brought the magnum size. We made it work though, and I got to fuck that monster cock. It filled my pussy up and I really enjoyed fucking it. When he was ready to cum I pulled the condom off and stroked him hard with two hands. I wanted to see and feel all that cum shoot out of him
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june12wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 125.24 MB
Duration : 00:18:42

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june12week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june12wk1-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- ORAL PASSION

Description:
This morning I told Matt to come over before he went to work. I really wanted to make his dick cum for me again. I wore shiny sheer panty hose and a bra for him. I knew this would get him aroused quickly He didn_t disappoint me either- his dick was nice and hard I made him cum all over me...It was so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb09wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 112.65 MB
Duration : 00:16:49

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb09wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- GAG ON THIS

Description:
Sometimes my mouth can get me into trouble. I was talking to a friend of mine telling her about this hot guy I want to fuck but what I didn_t know was that Tommy was listening to my conversation. Although he enjoys watching me with other guys sometimes he still gets jealous. So, when I got off the phone he told me to come into the living room. He seemed a little aggressive which really turned me on He stuck his big cock down my throat and made me gag on it. My saliva was dripping out of my mouth as he kept shoving his cock down my throat. It_s his way of shutting me up and it definitely kept me quiet He built up a huge load that I almost choked on as it went down my throat I love the taste of cum but that was a little extreme
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may11wk5-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 116.02 MB
Duration : 00:17:19

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may11week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may11wk5-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FRENCH CUT PANTYHOSE

Description:
This week I wore a pair of flowered pantyhose and a white bra. I haven_t had Tommy_s dick in a few days because we_ve been so busy I was so excited when he started licking and playing with my ass. He really got me warmed up and my pussy dripping wet... then he really let me have it and pounded my pussy so hard I don_t know what got into him- except maybe my tight pussy wrapped around his cock lol.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan09wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 162.65 MB
Duration : 00:24:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan09wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PANTYHOSE DILDOS 3

Description:
I opened up my emails today and saw two sexy emails from my members One of the emails had nude photos of one of you stroking your dick for me. The other email had a video attached that really turned me on. It was of one of you guys sitting in front of the computer jerking your dick off to me. You stroked and stroked until you shot your big load onto the screen. It was so hot I had to get out my toys so I could cum I put on some sexy nude pantyhose and a beige colored bra with my nude heels. I talked dirty to the camera and teased you guys telling you all about how excited I was to see your dicks getting hard for me. I then got out my dildo and vibrator and I laid on the couch and fucked my pussy thinking about your dick cumming while I came all over my big toy. I really love it when you send me sexy nude photos and videos
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may13wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 179.88 MB
Duration : 00:08:02

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may13week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: