Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- YOGA HANDJOB

Description:
This week as I was stretching and doing some Yoga by the pool Tommy came out to watch me. I did more poses and then took off my top and leggings so I could get Tommy excited. I love watching him smile and to see him get aroused. His dick was bulging in his pants so I told him to take it out for me. He pulled it out and put his big cock in my face so I could suck on it. I love feeling it get hard and to feel the huge load get pumped into my mouth
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june11wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 94.38 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:14:05

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june11week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june11wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM ON MY HEELS

Description:
One of my biggest turn-ons is to watch a guy jerk off in front of me and then shoot his cum all over me. I really like making guys jerk off for me and then having them cum on my clothes too. There_s just something about seeing a big load of hot cum dripping down my clothes that really turns me on. I especially like it when guys cum all over my pantyhose, stockings, or heels. And today I was really horny to see Tommy shoot a big load of cum on my heels for me. So I put on a sexy outfit and stripped for him while he jerked off for me. After he saw me in my pink stockings and black heels he was instantly hard. And once I bent over and spread my ass for him his cock started dripping with pre-cum. Then I played with my pussy while I watched him stroke his cock real hard until he shot his load all over my heels. His cum looked so good dripping down my heels. I really wanted to taste it too so I took my heels off and licked all of his hot cum off them. His cum tasted so good.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar11wk1bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 82.77 MB
Duration : 00:12:21

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar11week1bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar11wk1bonus-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PUSSYFOOT

Description:
This week I gave Tommy a private dance in our bedroom. I wore one of my club outfits for him- a fishnet triangle top with booty shorts and stirrup thigh highs. It always gets him really turned on when I come home from work and put on the same outfit I wore at the club. I smell like perfume, cologne, and smoke. It gets him so jealous when I tell him about a customer I spent a long time with. I like to make his dick really hard and the best way is to show him how I grinded my pussy all over another guys lap. I teased him a lot today and made him so jealous. He ended up taking it out on me by ramming his dick inside me and fucking me so hard. He tells me he has to take his pussy back I love it I squeezed my tits together real tight while I fingered myself and told him about how I wanted to get tied up again. His cum came out so fast all over my tits and mouth
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep09wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 140.31 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:20:59

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep09week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep09wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DRESSED 4 SEX

Description:
Hi guys This week I wore something really special for you One of my favorite eras was back in 16th century in Europe when women dressed so beautifully. I loved thinking I was back in that time being naughty for you guys I wonder if they said fuck me back then?
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug07wk3-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 117.55 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:17:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug07wk3-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:aug07wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HOUSE OF BLUE 2

Description:
I told Tommy all about my date with Ciara and how much fun we had together. He was a little jealous and said he wanted to watch us next time. So today when I went over to her house I told him he could stop by and take a peek. Well, he didn_t just want to watch he was so turned on he wanted to join in His hands were all over Ciara_s big boobs I could tell he was really turned on so Ciara and I decided to let him play with us this time. He took turns licking us and we were both stroking his big cock. Ciara said she wanted to watch me fuck him so I got on top of him while Ciara sat on his face. His cock was so hard inside me and it felt amazing He ended up fucking me from behind then cumming on me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep12wk5bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 185.71 MB
Duration : 00:27:45

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep12week5bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep12wk5bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TEEN TRYOUTS

Description:
This week I had my gym hottie come back over with his girlfriend. They recently watched the video I made with him and she got really turned on and told him she wanted to be on my site too. I got really excited when he called to tell me they were coming over. Tommy filmed them while I got to watch. They were both so sexy together I can_t wait to have them come back
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may07wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 110.94 MB
Duration : 00:16:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may07wk2-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:may07wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PERSONAL TRAINER

Description:
This week I called one of my hot male friends from Orlando. It_s been a while since I_ve seen him and I was very excited to play with him again He_s a personal trainer so I thought he could show me a few things- actually I really just wanted to have some fun with him but I didn_t want to seem to anxious So, he told me to stretch out and then we were going to start doing squats and lunges but his dick was poking out through his shorts I couldn_t keep my mind on working out all I could think about was pulling his shorts down and putting that big dick in my mouth. As soon as I touched it I told him I needed something to snack on- lol. His dick felt so good in my mouth I was in heaven I really wanted him to fuck me but settled for a nice big load in my mouth instead
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 105.34 MB
Duration : 00:15:44

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb10week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb10wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SWEET SAVANNAH

Description:
I got a text from Mariah the other day and she told me that she had a sexy friend named Savannah Stern staying with her for the week and she wanted to know if Tommy wanted to do a shoot with her while Savannah was in town. So I went and asked Tommy if he knew who she was and if he wanted to do a shoot with her. At first I was very jealous by his response because he almost fell out of his chair when he heard her name. I didn_t realize until he showed me some videos of her that she was the same girl that he jerks off to all the time when IÔm gone. He said that Savannah is one of his Ògo to girlsÓ when he needs to Òrub one outÓ, whatever in the hell all that means. I was very insecure about him shooting with her but since I put him through hell the past couple of years I decided that I should just suck it up and let him have a little bit more fun for now. So we ended up meeting Savannah a couple of days later at Mariah_s place and when we walked in Savannah was in the living room in her pink bra and panties and Tommy_s jaw almost hit the floor. I have to say that she has got to have one of the sexiest bodies I have ever seen. She is tan, very toned and looks like a fitness model which is what Tommy likes. So Tommy started taking some pictures of her and he kept telling her how stunning she looked which made me even more jealous. But I could tell he was getting excited which was really turning me on. So I told him to sit down so I could film them having fun. So she started stroking and sucking his cock right away. Then Tommy asked her if her could taste her pussy and instead of just licking her for a little bit he went nuts and had her sit and grind her pussy all over his face for 10 minutes which I wasn_t expecting. Then they got into the 69 position, which Tommy loves, and she sucked on his cock until he shot his load in her mouth. I was so turned on after watching them that I came three times while playing with myself on the ride home.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov09wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 175.65 MB
Duration : 00:26:15

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov09week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov09wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 23 - BBC

Description:
This week Tommy said he had a big surprise for me. So, I showered and got dressed and then went into the living room to see what he had in store for me. He asked me to sit on the couch and put on a blindfold and to wait and that my surprise would be walking in any minute. After a minute or so I felt some big hands on my shoulders and some heavy breathing so I thought it must be a guy. He started kissing my neck and touching me all over. It felt really nice and got me super excited I couldn_t wait to see who it was. He then got me off the couch and pulled my tits out of my top and then told me to take off my blindfold. I didn_t recognize him but saw that he was huge and very attractive I was quite happy with my surprise I started kissing him back and touching him too. His body was rock hard and he was so sensual. I loved having him touch me and his kisses were so sexy I squatted down and pulled his shorts off and saw his tight hugging boxer briefs. The bulge in his pants really got me excited so I pulled his boxers down and took his cock in my mouth. I got him real hard and then I stood up and continued stroking his cock while I made out with him. He then stopped me and put me on the couch and took my panties off so he could lick me. His tongue licked and rubbed every crevice. He also took his time sucking and kissing my breasts and also lifted my ass up and licked me there too. It felt amazing I love it when a guy goes down on me and loves eating my pussy. I told him to lay on the couch so we could do 69 and I straddled his face while I leaned over and took his big cock in my mouth. I rocked back and forth on his mouth while I took it all in. He made me cum so good I then stroked and sucked on his cock for a while until he shot out a nice load in my mouth. I spit it out and took it all back in and then swallowed it. I have such a great husband- and what a fun surprise
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug12wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 195.91 MB
Duration : 00:29:15

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:aug12week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug12wk3-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 5

Description:
I was out watering my yard the other day and saw my neighbors son outside playing basketball. He was working up a sweat shooting balls and his chest and back was glistening from his sweat. I couldn_t stop watching him and flooded my plants with water He finally looked over at me and I said hello Tim. He said hi back and I asked him if he wanted something cool to drink. He turned around and said no thanks. I heard my phone ring so I went back inside to answer it. A little later I heard a knock at the door. It_s Tim my neighbors son and he asks me if he can have that drink now. I say sure come on in. I tell him to sit on the couch and we talk for a while. I_m flirting with him and touching his shoulder. I tell him that I_ve often watched him while he_s playing basketball and have gone into my bedroom and masturbated thinking of him. I asked him if he_d ever thought about me and he said yes that he had jerked off to me as well. We start touching each other and kissing. I was getting so excited and wanted to have having some fun with him He_s touching me and I_m feeling his dick get hard against my leg. I undress and he_s now fingering me and I have him pull down his shorts so I can stroke his dick. I then bend over and suck on it feeling his hardness down my throat. He_s pulling my head towards him so I take him in as far as I can. I_m gagging on his dick now. He tells me he_s going to give it to me and his load goes into my eager mouth. I_m still so turned on and don_t want it to end so I get on the table and I tell him to lick my pussy. He_s licking and fingering me making me feel so good. I start stroking him again and sucking on his dick. He_s getting hard again and after a few minutes I make him cum for me again I then tell him to get dressed and he goes back to his house next door. As soon as were finished I start to worry and feel bad for what just happened especially since he told me I had been his first one ever. He was a virgin and I feel like I made him do this. Just as I_m in the kitchen my phone rings and It_s my friend Stacey calling me. I tell her what happened but that I_m still so turned on that I need to make myself cum before I leave for work. I tell her I know I shouldn_t see him again but I might not be able to help myself.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar12wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 149.9 MB
Duration : 00:22:24

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar12week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar12wk1-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S BOY TOY 7

Description:
I was so horny when I got up this morning even though Tommy had fucked me the night before. I worked out and then received a text from Edward. He said he was sitting in class with a boner and wanted me to make him cum. He said he had classes all day and couldn_t come over. He asked me if I could come by and jerk him off in my car. This really turned me on that he was so anxious to see me. I told him yes and then I asked Tommy if he would drive me there so I could be in the back waiting for Edward to get in. I put on a pink sexy short dress and pink panties and wore my pink heels to match. As we drove by the A building I saw Edward come out so I told Tommy to stop there and he got in. He looked so cute in his tight skinny pants I couldn_t wait to see him He said he only had about 20 minutes before he had to get to his next class. We started making out right away and our hands were all over each other. I teased him and slowly showed him my breasts and then he slid my panties over so he could see and finger my pussy. He then pulled his pants all the way down so I could stroke his dick. I stroked and sucked on him for a while and then started rubbing his dick on my clit and then pussy. I wanted him inside me so badly I kept rubbing his dick on my clit and getting more and more excited. I couldn_t stand it anymore so I put it in my pussy. I fucked him and rubbed my clit until I came. My pussy was so wet I then made out with him and stroked his dick until he came all over my hand. I then put my mouth on his dick so I could lick up all his cum. He tastes so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 595.53 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:19

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb13week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb13wk4-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- GENUINE JUGS

Description:
After a tough weekend- after being sick I really wanted to relax and cum a lot What better way to make me cum then to tease your cock, suck on it, fuck it, and then jerk it off all over my face I got covered in cum today- and loved every minute of it
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug07wk1-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 77.24 MB
Duration : 00:11:30

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug07wk1-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:aug07wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK MASSAGE

Description:
This week I had one of my boyfriend_s come over to give me a massage. The problem with having a good looking guy come over to relax me is that I couldn_t relax. As soon as I felt his hands on my body my pussy started to tingle and I knew that it was only a matter of time before I had his nice long cock in my mouth. He got me so wet too So instead of just sucking on his cock I decided that my pussy needed to get fucked as well so I told him to stick it in. It felt so good having his big dick inside me. He fucked me real good and then I could tell he was about to cum so I took his cock out and jerked it off all over my stomach. I love how big his load was Needless to say that at the end of my hour with him I had definitely relieved some tension Now that was a nice massage
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may10wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 175.79 MB
Duration : 00:26:13

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may10week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may10wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PANTYHOSE DILDOS

Description:
Today I put on white flowered pantyhose with a white bra and white heels. I really enjoy dressing up so you can watch me. I like to tease you and turn you on before I play with myself. It excites me and really makes me wet I then got out a huge toy to play with. It_s super long, wide and hard. It makes my pussy feel so good I love cumming on it and then making you cum for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr13wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 170.08 MB
Duration : 00:07:27

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr13week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:apr13wk4bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 24 WITH CAL

Description:
This week I had a young college student come over for an audition. He was really sweet and very sexy Right from the start he was giving me lots of attention. While we were kissing he pulled down my top and started kissing my breasts. I then pulled down his pants and boxers and started stroking his cock. He got big and hard really fast I then laid back on the couch and he got down and spread my legs and got in between them. He started kissing and licking my pussy. He definitely knew what he was doing We then sat on the couch together kissing while I stroked his cock and he fingered my pussy. I continued to suck and stroke him until he shot out a huge load for me I had so much fun with him I definitely look forward to seeing him again
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct12wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 721.7 MB
Duration : 00:32:02

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:eek:ct12week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct12wk3-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM LOVING TEASE

Description:
This week I was super excited to have Tony back in town. He_s been so busy lately with work and his girlfriend that I thought he_d forgotten about me. He texted me a week ago and said he_d been having trouble with his girl and asked if he could see me. I, of course said yes I love it when a guy isn_t having sex and wants me to make him cum I knew he was saving it all up for me too I wanted to enjoy my time with him today so I took it as slow as I could, flirting with him first, then stripping for him before I even touched him. I showed him my new big titties too. He was pleasantly surprised and he had an instant hard on when he saw them He touched them but I told him he should wait and take it slow. It was very hard and I forgot a few times but I managed to be good until I couldn_t stand it any longer. I wanted to stroke and suck on his huge cock. I love the feel of it in my hand and then putting my mouth around it makes me so wet. He fingered me while I stroked his big cock and then I put my mouth around it and sucked it as deep as my mouth could go down. He was begging to eat my pussy, so I satt on top of his face and let him lick me while I stroked and played with his cock. I then stroked him some more before sitting on his cock. It felt so good going in He was squeezing my tits while I rode his cock nice and slow, really taking my time to enjoy every inch of him. I didn_t want him to cum too fast so I slowed things down each time that he was ready to cum. I then would speed up and that_s when I came all over his cock. It felt incredible When I was ready to make him cum I had him stand up so I could suck on him again and stroke him at the same time. I then begged for his cum and he shot it all into my mouth. It hit the back of my throat and the I swallowed every drop
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov13wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 634.82 MB
Duration : 00:28:11

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov13week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov13wk3-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- WEAR AND TEAR

Description:
I was in the bathroom wearing this sexy little black dress and fishnet pantyhose when Tommy walked in to see what I was doing. Luckily he had just missed what I was really doing- he doesn_t like it when I play without him lol. We went into the guest room and had really good sex in many different positions on the bed. He fucked me pretty hard and then when I came I pulled his dick out of my pussy and jerked off his cock all over my mouth and breasts. It was a very nice way to spend the afternoon
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may08wk3-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 174.3 MB
Duration : 00:26:02

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may08wk3-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:may08wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PANTY FREE

Description:
This week I wore a sexy top and a jean mini skirt with no panties. I always get so turned on when I_m walking around the house with no panties on and I can feel my pussy rubbing up against my leg. The moisture from my pussy sticking to my legs and a trickle of it on my leg makes me even wetter. I was so excited to have sex today My pussy was aching for a nice big cock inside it. Tommy started off by licking me so sweetly and then inserting his fingers inside me. With my legs spread open I kept trying to open up as far as I could. I kept imagining his hand inside me. I wanted my pussy to be totally filled up. It got me so wet and made me cum really fast Once Tommy felt my pussy contract around his fingers he got on top of me and pushed his dick inside me. He loves how wet I get after I cum. My pussy is so soft then and wants his dick to fuck me harder. He told me he was about to cum so I took his dick in my hand and jerked him off really good. He shot out a huge load on my mouth and spread on to my breasts. It was another fun afternoon
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 219.01 MB
Duration : 00:32:43

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec09week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec09wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DILDO GANGBANG

Description:
Today I was feeling pretty angry at Tommy because he hasn_t let me fuck any new guys lately so I took out all of my dildos. Eight of them to be exact I told Tommy to sit down and watch me fuck all these cocks. I wanted to really show him how much I truly need to get fucked everyday and by different cocks too I was so turned on fucking each one and each one getting bigger and fatter then the other. The whole time I was fantasizing about being gangbanged by eight different guys while I made Tommy watch. By the eighth dildo I was so ready to cum And I did cum very hard It was such a turn on. Tommy got turned on too and at the end he put his cock in my mouth so I could coax a nice load out of him too. I love the taste of cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may11wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 153.21 MB
Duration : 00:22:52

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may11week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may11wk4bonus-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MY HORNY FRIEND

Description:
I_ve been having some really naughty thoughts lately and I_m becoming more and more comfortable telling Tommy all of my deep dark sexual secrets. And there_s many of them Today I told Tommy about the time I had sex with my friend Alex. And I wanted to relive the story while having sex so I had him act like my friend while I told him how my friend fucked me when I was younger. I_ve been sexual since I was young. I was always playing games that involved kissing, touching and nudity. I also had two male friends that were always trying to look up my dress or skirt. I liked to hold hands with my friend John and we would kiss and pretend we were boyfriend and girlfriend. His older brother Alex was always jealous of us and would try and split us apart and beat up John. One day when I was taking a bath Alex came in and sat down on the toilet. He was staring at my naked body. I told him to leave or I would tell his mother but he didn_t listen. He just sat there staring at me while I lay in the tub. He then unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. I watched in horror wondering what he was going to do. He then started stroking his dick and it stood straight up and got so hard. I kept staring at him in amazement. I had never seen a dick before, let alone one get big and hard like that. It made my pussy tingle and I could feel my body get all flushed and warm. Alex kept stroking his dick more and more. His breathing became very heavy and he was moaning real load. He kept running his hand over the head until this white liquid shot out. It got all over him and the bathroom floor. His body shuttered when he was finished. I was so turned on that I didn_t know what to do. This was the first time I had ever watched a guy jerk off. It was so incredibly hot. It must be why I still get so turned on today watching a guy stroke himself off. I wanted to feel that dick and make it cum like that So, the next time I was visiting my friends Alex cornered me in the bedroom and pulled out his dick. He grabbed my hand and put his dick in it. He then told me to play with it. He kept saying I know you want to. I know you want to make it cum I did want to but I was scared. He pulled down my top and started playing with my breasts. My nipples got so hard He then told me to pull down my panties. I didn_t listen to him so he pulled them down for me. He then touched me and rubbed and stuck his fingers inside me. My pussy started to tingle and became incredibly wet. I got so excited I kept rubbing his dick. He then told me to bend over. He lubed up his dick and shoved it in. It hurt my virgin pussy but it felt so good too. I couldn_t believe my older friend was fucking me It was wrong but it felt so good He wanted me to taste it so he pulled it out and I stroked him off into my mouth. The cum was warm and tasted a little sweet. I ended up really liking it
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 177.46 MB
Duration : 00:26:30

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr11week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: