Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COSTUME PLAY

Description:
One of my members sent me a Princess Leia Slave costume. He wanted me to wear it for him while I had sex. I love dressing up and pretending I_m someone else because it_s so much more fun then being myself. I also enjoy being naughty and having a man tell me what to do and have him call me his little sex slave. I came out of the bathroom and showed Tommy the outfit. I could tell he liked it by the way he was smiling at me. I slowly revealed my body from under the costume, touching and caressing my body. My pussy was getting so tingly and excited. I stuck one finger in and then all the rest followed. I like feeling how far I can get my fingers in and filling myself up. I then put his dick in my mouth. As I sucked from the shaft up to the head I ran my tongue over the whole thing. He got incredibly hard for me. I could smell the cum in his balls and knew that he had a lot in there for me. I let him do whatever he wanted to me. He licked and sucked on my clit and pushed his fingers inside me until I came. It felt so good I then got on top of him and fucked his dick. I was so wet I got my cum all over him. He then put me on my back and stuck his big dick in and fucked me good and hard. I could feel it very deep inside me. When he was ready to cum he pulled his dick out and all the cum shot out onto my stomach and breasts. My pussy ached but in a good way
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 157.72 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:23:32

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:aug11week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug11wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSE MILF

Description:
This weekend we stayed at a bed and breakfast. The room they gave us was in the attic. I kept thinking that maybe it was haunted the whole time. I had a drink and took a bath and then Tommy started taking pictures of me. The camera_s battery went dead so he had to go back home and get a new one. I laid naked on the king size bed by myself waiting for him to get back. It was nice but kind of creepy being there all alone. When he got back he took more pictures and then we had sex on the bed. The next day when he was going through the pictures he showed me these shadows that were behind me in the photo. It excited me to think there may have been a ghost with us the whole time I know- I can get off on the weirdest things
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug08wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 177.49 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:26:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug08wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BOOB COUGAR

Description:
This week I wore a Lycra Lace panty- backseam Cuban heel pantyhose. I teased and played with Tommy_s cock while I fingered my pussy. It felt so good I then sucked him off and came with my silver bullet vibrator. I get so turned on with a hard cock in my mouth- it makes me cum so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb09wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 115.96 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:17:16

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb09week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb09wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILF IN THE MIDDLE

Description:
This week Tommy had a friend over to watch the UFC fight on pay per view. I was expecting him to take me out for a date night but he said he forgot that the fight was on tonight. I got all prettied up for him and wanted us to spend a romantic night out and then some hot sex when we got home- but he didn_t want to miss the fight. I got all pouty and started being naughty by kissing and fondling his friend by rubbing my hand over the crotch of his pants. I knew this would make Tommy jealous. I then left and went to the bedroom to change into some sexy lingerie. When I came out I teased them with my body.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug08wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 116.85 MB
Duration : 00:17:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug08wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DILDO DIVA 4 BLACK COCK FANTASY

Description:
I woke up really horny this morning because last night I kept dreaming of jerking off big black cocks and having them shoot hot cum all over my tits. I was so horny that I actually reached over and jerked off Tommy for a little bit while he was sleeping just so I could feel a cock in my hand. Later that day I told Tommy what I had dreamt about and that I wanted to make it happen today so I had him go out and buy a big black cock for me to play with. I wanted to jerk off another cock too while he came on me so I went and put on my big cock and a sexy outfit. After I stripped for him I pulled out my cock and started stroking it until it was nice and hard. Next I had him pull his black cock out of his pants so I could suck on it. His black cock was so big that it barely fit in my mouth. I was in heaven having a big dick in my hand and another one in my mouth. I sucked his cock real good until he shot his hot cum all over me. I was so turned on watching all of that cum shoot out of that big black cock. Tommy has been trying to get me to fuck a black guy for years and lately I_ve really been considering it. Especially after seeing that big black cock hanging in front of my face today. I wish I knew a black guy that I could call right now so that I could have him come over and fuck me good. I would love to make a real black dick cum for me right now. I bet you guys would love watching that
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan11wk1bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 47.66 MB
Duration : 00:07:06

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan11week1bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan11wk1bonus-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 3

Description:
My son was sitting on the couch watching TV when I came into the room. I wanted him to do his homework but I know that yelling at him doen_t do the trick so I told him I would give him a little show before mommy went to work. He loves to see what mommy is wearing for work. It makes him jealous knowing his mommy is out with a different man all the time but it also arouses him too. I had on black fishnet stockings and a red bra. You could see right through the crotch of my pantyhose revealing my hairy pussy. I asked him if he liked how mommy looked in the pantyhose and he nodded yes. He was getting very excited sitting there watching me strip for him. When I was finished he was blushing but agreed to finish his homework
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov11wk1bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 67.4 MB
Duration : 00:10:02

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov11week1bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov11wk1bonus-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- KINKY FETISH 2 - PANTY STUFFING

Description:
I usually go to the club once or twice a week to strip. Its gives me a chance to get out of the house and meet some guys who like to have fun. And today I had lots of fun dancing for this one guy. We went into the VIP room and he asked me if I would stuff my panties inside my pussy for him. I love working at the club because I get to meet a lot of horny guys who want me to do naughty things for them. I, of course, said yes and after I stuffed them inside my pussy he asked if he could buy them from me but I couldn_t go back on the floor without any panties on so I told him that he_ll have to wait until the next time I work to buy my soiled panties from me. I love doing naughty things for men but what I really love is coming home and making Tommy jerk off for me while I tell him about my crazy stripper stories. I love making him jealous while I tell him about all the different men that I dance for and who like to use me as their dirty little whore. So when I got home I wanted to reenact what happened in the VIP room for Tommy that way he could get off while I told him what a little whore I was today. So I got undressed and then put on my outfit that I wore at work today. After I got Tommy really turned on by stripping for him I took off my panties and stuffed them inside my pussy. Then I pulled them out and showed him how juicy they were. He got so turned on watching me pull my panties out of my wet pussy that he almost came for me but I told him that I wanted him to wait because I like to be the one who finishes him off. I wanted to watch him jerk off some more too while I fucked myself with a huge dildo. So I stuck my big fat dildo inside me and fucked it real good and then I got on top of Tommy and jerked him off. I jerked him off and made him cum while I told him about how I love playing with other cocks. He came really good for me and then I finished him off by eating his cum.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb11wk3bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 148.79 MB
Duration : 00:22:13

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb11week3bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb11wk3bonus-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 13

Description:
This week I was hired to be a stripper for two guys in their hotel room. I had on a sexy red top with a very short red skirt and red high heels. I started dancing for them but right away they started grabbing me and pulling me towards them. I kept trying to keep them back and told them no but they didn_t listen. The one guy kept grabbing my breasts and trying to finger me while his friend was undressing. I knew they were both up to no good but wasn_t sure how to stop them. I told them I would do a little more then I_m supposed to but that turned into a lot more. They had me sucking on their dicks and the one guy was fucking me. I was nervous but at the same time I really started to enjoy it. The one guy was fucking me so hard and good just the way I like it and then they both stood up and wanted to cum on my face. They drenched my face and eyes with a giant load of cum I told them they were going to have to tip me good because I couldn_t go on another job that night
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june12wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 121.82 MB
Duration : 00:18:10

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june12week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june12wk2-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 28

Description:
This week I got some yellow pantyhose in the mail from one of my members. I decided to pair it with a yellow and aqua bra and some aqua strapless heels. I was just going to have Tommy take a picture of me wearing it and then stuffing it inside my pussy but I decided I would play with myself first. I can_t help it- I_m always thinking about sex I brought out my big black toy to fuck and started caressing it and putting it in my mouth. I started teasing my nipples and rubbing my clit so I could get nice and wet. I then pulled the yellow pantyhose down and spread my ass. I love opening and closing my ass hole. It makes me feel so kinky and dirty I then laid back on the sofa and spread my pussy wide open. I then used the black head of the cock to tease my pussy, rubbing it and circling it around my open hole. I couldn_t wait to get it inside me I lubed it up and then slid it inside my waiting pussy. I only put in a little at a time, teasing my pussy some more and then when I couldn_t wait anymore I pushed it all the way in- deep inside me. I fucked my pussy real good and ended up cumming while looking at Tommy_s cock. He then put his cock in front of my face and had me suck on it and stroke it. He then took it in his hand and stroked it hard and then put the head in my mouth so I could take in all his cum. I just love feeling the sticky fluid in my mouth
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct12wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 297.39 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:08

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:eek:ct12week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct12wk4bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 8 WITH MIKE

Description:
Today I held another Cock Audition with a hot guy named Mike. He e-mailed me and said he was a big fan of mine and wanted to shoot a video with me. And once I saw the pictures he sent me of his big dick I couldn_t wait to meet him. I set up a shoot with him today at noon and when he arrived Tommy met him at the door and then told him to have a seat on the couch. As soon as I finished putting on my outfit I came out to meet him as well and I liked what I saw. He was tall, cute and very handsome. We said our hello_s and then got right down to business. I started undressing for him while he caressed my body. He fondled my tits while I massaged his cock through his jeans. Then I lifted up my skirt and pulled my panties down so he could see my pussy. Then I had him pull his cock out so I could suck on it. He had such a pretty cock. It was long and thick and I loved the way it felt in my mouth. I wanted to enjoy every inch of his cock so I sucked on it nice and slow. I loved kissing and making out with the head of his dick too. In his e-mail he said that he loved to eat pussy and since I didn_t want him to cum yet I got up and bent over the couch and stuck my ass up in the air so he could eat my pussy and ass out. It felt so good having my pussy and ass liked by him. I love it when guys like to eat pussy. After he ate me out I sat next to him and made out with him while I stroked his cock. I love kissing guys while feeling their cocks getting really hard in my hand. But it wasn_t too long before I had his dick in my mouth again. I wanted to make sure I felt it sliding in and out of my mouth one more time before he came. Then he said that he wanted to cum while he licked my pussy. So I had him lie down then I sat on his face while I stroked his cock. I could tell he was about to cum by the way he was licking my pussy. He started licking me faster and faster and then all of a sudden his cum shot out everywhere. I loved how much cum I coaxed out of his balls. Seeing all that cum put a big smile on my face. There_s just something about making a hard cock cum that makes me very happy. After he came we got dressed I told him that I wanted to see him again soon so we made plans to shoot again in a couple of weeks. I still have a lot more guys that I need to audition for my site in the coming weeks but as of right now he is definitely one of my favorites that I would like to keep as a regular. I_m getting wet just thinking about playing with his cock again.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 98.96 MB
Duration : 00:14:46

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan11week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan11wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PANTYHOSE TEASE

Description:
When I got home from the office today I had on a sexy black mini skirt, turquoise top with a black bra and black pantyhose. I know how much you like it when I tease you so today I slowly undressed for you. I showed you how sexy I looked in my outfit turning around and showing you every part of it. I then ran my hands over my clothes while I talked dirty to you. I then took off my top and showed you my pretty satin bra. I then pulled up my skirt and showed you my sexy pantyhose. I put my hand inside the front of them slowly running my fingers over my pussy. I then bent over so you could see the sexy line up the back of my pantyhose. Pulling my skirt off while telling you to pull your cock out for me. I then told you to stroke it for me and get it nice and hard. I knew you wanted to rub your big cock all over my legs and ass. You want to feel the silky smooth pantyhose with your cock head. I then pulled the pantyhose down so you could see my pussy. I teased you even more by fingering myself. I then turned around and pulled it down past my ass. I spread my ass and knew you wanted to touch it, to rub your cock head down my ass. I then pulled the pantyhose all the way off and got on my back and told you to cum for me. I spread my pussy wide open for you. I then got on my knees and spread my ass and told you to cum for me. I want your big load all over me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan13wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 469.27 MB
Duration : 00:20:51

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan13week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan13wk4bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO

Description:
I was so turned on today and couldn_t wait to make you cum for me. I pulled out a big black cock to play with and put on a sexy red bra &amp panties with black &amp red Cuban heel stockings and some red platform heels. I slowly teased you with my body all the while touching myself and telling you how much I wanted you to cum for me. I told you to pull out your dick so I could see you get hard for me. After teasing you some more I then told you to put your dick in your hand and stroke it for me. I stroked the black dick too, rubbing my finger nails all over the tip. I then put it in my mouth while I fingered my pussy. I was getting so wet I then put the big black cock inside me and fucked it till it made me cum. I then told you to shoot your load in my mouth and you did. All that gooey creamy cum on my tongue tasted so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar12wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 92.92 MB
Duration : 00:13:51

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar12week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar12wk4bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MAKE ME FUCK YOU

Description:
I haven_t been taking care of Tommy like I should and he_s been getting pretty angry at me because of it. I dressed up in a sexy outfit so he could take some photos of me but then he didn_t want to stop there. He wanted to fuck me. I gave in to his advances once he got me excited. He really loves hiking up my skirt, pulling out my tits and making me show my body to other guys. Then he started licking my ass and sticking his fingers inside it. He_s been trying really hard to get me to let him fuck my ass lately. Maybe I_ll give my ass up to him soon. I ended up giving in because I really like it when men take charge on me and make me suck their dick_s. I_ve always fantasized about being gangbanged and it really turns me on when I get me clothes ripped off and called a whore while a guys stick their dicks in my mouth. Tommy knows that I like that so he does that a lot to me. It makes his dick really hard knowing that he has a little whore for a wife and he comes really good when I get treated like a slut. It always makes his dick hard when I tell him that I want to have all my holes fucked at the same time then have 3 guys fill my mouth with hot cum. After all the talk about making me into a little whore and me sucking on his cock he finally couldn_t take it anymore and ended up blowing his load in my mouth. Then he made me look into the camera and show everyone my cum filled mouth. He likes degrading me like that. And I like it too
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep10wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 162.2 MB
Duration : 00:24:14

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep10week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep10wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM CATCHER

Description:
I love playing pool but I get so frustrated because Tommy always wins I decided to stop playing and instead do something we both would really enjoy. I got out the baby oil and rubbed it all over his cock and gave him a really good hand job. He loves the silky way it feels on his cock and I love how fast I can stroke his cock with it on my hands. I got very excited working it real good on him that I had to play with my pussy while I stroked him. I also put some oil on my tits and rubbed them real good. It felt so good on my nipples I stroked his cock really fast and hard and when he was ready to cum for me I put out my hand. He let out a nice big load for me and then I licked up every drop. Hmm, I love the way cum tastes
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov06wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 83.65 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:12:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov06wk2-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:nov06wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FRIENDS THAT SHARE

Description:
My friend Raquel came over this afternoon because she needed to talk to me about her failing marriage. Her husband has been treating her bad lately and she needed some time away from him so she came over to spend some time with me. But as we were talking Tommy came into the room and started undressing Raquel with his eyes. He has wanted to fuck Raquel for a long time and I could tell that he was hoping today was going to be the day. Her husband is very jealous and would never let her leave the house dressed so provocative so I knew Tommy was thinking that its either now or never. She loves it when guys are forward with her and as soon as Tommy told her that he jerks off to her I knew that she would start to open up to the idea of having sex with Tommy in front of me. I really love watching him fuck other women so when she was receptive towards his advances I got really turned on. I actually don_t mind him having sex with someone else it_s watching him make out with someone that really pisses me off. I know that I fuck him the best so its really no threat when he is fucking another woman because I know that he only gets really hard for me but I have a real problem watching him make out with someone else. To me that is very personal and I don_t like it when he does that with another girl especially when she has bigger boobs than me. I know that he loves big tits and he loves kissing other girls so when I was watching him do that I got really mad. I was actually relieved when he stopped kissing her and he started fucking her. And then the anger completely disappeared as soon as he told me that he wanted me to jerk him off at the end. That_s when I knew that she didn_t know how to make my man cum and that I was the only woman who knows how to take care of him in the bedroom. I like having that power over a mans cock and I really like been the only woman in my mans life. I also like being the only woman in the life of every man I meet.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 134.5 MB
Duration : 00:20:05

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec10week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec10wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PARK RANGER

Description:
I went to a park today that has a farm with horses, a cow, pigs, goats, chickens, roosters, bunnies, and donkeys. While I was out walking the trails I ran into a park ranger who showed me the way to see the horses and while he was leading me- he also showed me a very private area. I_m not sure why he took me there- except that I ended up sucking on his cock- and I left with a big load on my face Hmmm- I didn_t mind it one bit.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar08wk1-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 104.35 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:15:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar08wk1-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:mar08wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I_M IN THE BATHROOM 2 - TABOO

Description:
I was super turned on today and didn_t have my husband around to play with. I was anxious and excited when Ricky came home. I was in his bathroom sitting on the potty when he came in. I knew he_d have to use the bathroom when he got home so I purposely sat myself on the potty for him to see me. When he walked into the bathroom he was surprised to see me there and told me to get out that he had to go really bad. I told him to go on me. He didn_t want to but I coaxed him into it by spreading my legs real wide and showing him my open pussy. He then pulled out his dick and shot a huge stream all over me. Once he was relieved of that I couldn_t help but grab hold of his dick before he put it away. He told me to stop but I gently stroked it and told him it was okay and that I wanted to make him feel good. I know he needed to cum when he got home from school and I wanted to be the one to do it for him. I stroked and sucked on his dick until he let out a huge load on my face. I know how to make him cum and really enjoy being naughty with him
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb12wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 67.93 MB
Duration : 00:10:09

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb12week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb12wk4bonus-clip4flash.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S BOY TOY 4

Description:
My son_s friend Edward is staying with us for a few nights. He_s sleeping in the guest room and I_m wide awake tossing and turning. I can_t get to sleep I need to cum before I fall asleep but Tommy isn_t here and I_m tired of playing by myself I pull out my mini vibrator and place it on my clit and pull my tits out so I can pinch my nipples and get them hard. I_m so freaking horny I need a real dick to play with so I get up and go into the guest room. I see Edward laying under the covers and it looks like he_s jerking off. I say to him Òyou can_t sleep either?Ó He looks startled but says Òno I can_t fall asleep.Ó I then say ÒI_m so horny and need to cum before I go to sleepÓ. ÒHe says Òyeah me too.Ó I then ask him, Òwhat were you fantasizing about?Ó He says ÒI was thinking of youÓ. I say Òme too- I was thinking of you tooÓ I then crawl into bed with him and we start kissing. I then put my hand on his hard dick and start stroking him while we kiss some more. His dick feels so good in my hand and I love kissing his lips. He then starts kissing and sucking on my tits while I_m still stroking him. I then get over him and put my mouth on his dick and start licking his shaft and circling his head with my tongue. I put my mouth over his dick and go all the way down on it and cum back up. I do this for a long time. His dick just feels so good in my mouth that I don_t want to stop. I then straddle him and run both my hands over his dick, feeling his balls and my hands going up and down his shaft. I_m so turned on and want his dick inside me so I get on top of him and slide my pussy down on top of his dick. My pussy just glides right over it. It feels amazing I rock back and forth on it feeling every bit of him. I then have him get on top of me. I spread my legs wide and he pushes his dick deep inside me. It feels so good He fucks me so good and he makes me cum on his dick I then get on top of him doing 69 and he licks all my cum out of my pussy while I suck and stroke his cock. I_m sucking really good and hard and his cum just shoots out real fast into my mouth. I open my mouth and let the big load cum out. I then put my mouth on his dick again and eat it all up I know I_m a naughty mom but I just love young guys
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov12wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 574.43 MB
Duration : 00:25:29

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov12week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov12wk3-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RYAN_S ROD

Description:
This week I met with one of my members. We_ve been emailing for over a year now, and I finally get to meet him. He drove up from Miami for the weekend to see me. I was very excited to see him We got a long really well and since we_ve emailed for so long I felt I had already know him. I_m hoping he can cum and see me again sometime
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov08wk5-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 128.56 MB
Duration : 00:19:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov08wk5-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MY DAUGHTER WANTS TO DO PORN

Description:
Well, I think we_ve officially gone crazy at our house. This update is 100 percent real by the way. And I mean REAL. First off, let me start by saying that I_m going to be using the words muther and dauter instead of the correct spelling. This is because I recently got in trouble by my billing company for using words that were deemed offensive on my website. Most of the stuff they had a problem with had to do with water sports and mom stories. So now I have to be careful what I write in my stories. Ok, so a lot of people don_t know this but I have a dauter named Mia that_s s in college right now. I had her when I was really young. Anyway, she_s home from College and will be staying with us for a while. She_s known for a long time about my website and has always been curious about starting her own porn site. She always thought it was cool that her parents were in porn. Of course we_ve never wanted her to get into porn but she_s just like her mother and can_t help herself when it comes to sex. We_ve always said no and tried to steer her into another direction though. But Tommy and I just found out that while she was away at college she tried escorting a few times and she enjoyed it, so when she told me that she wanted to start doing porn for other websites I decided that maybe it was time that I gave her a chance on my own site. I hadn_t talked to Tommy about it but thought we would spring it on him today. I had her dress up as a sexy school girl and asked Tommy to just start her off slow by taking some photos. He didn_t know what was going on and didn_t seem happy once we told him what we were up to I_m not sure if he_ll be able to handle seeing his little Mia in a whole new light. Were going to start her out slow and see if she likes it or not. It was weird at first being naked in front of her but we saw that there are other mutherdauter duo_s out there doing porn so we figured that if they can do it why cant we. I_m not sure how often or how long Mia will want to do porn but if any members want to be with a real mutherdauter at the same time let us know.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june13wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 389.06 MB
Duration : 00:17:16

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june13week3bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: