Humiliationpov.com videos

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- You Cant Stop Paying My Ass

Description:
Princess Kaelin
Hello my little ass addict, back again, on your knees, ready to worship. And you know as well as I do what my ass really wants. My ass wants your wallet completely empty, it wants you broke. My ass craves your financial destruction. Just stare at it, its so perfect. My creamy skin will melt your mind. My ass is so seductive, its so good at teasing you out of your cash. Its so good at controlling your mind. And youre so addicted, arent you?
Its so obvious how addicted you are. You are an addicted little ass addict and my ass is going to take it all from you. My ass deserves more than you can ever pay. So youre going to have to keep paying and paying it. Knowing that you will never pay off the debt for the view that you do not deserve. You know that, dont you loser?
You know that youre going to empty your bank account for my ass. You have a compulsion to do it now, dont you? Go ahead, pay my perfect ass. Nothing else feels as good. Nothing else can compare than emptying yourself for an ass this perfect. Youre addicted to the feeling. You just cant help but pay my perfect ass. Nothing will ever compare, nothing will ever stop this cycle. Youre gonna keep spending. Youre gonna keep blowing paycheck after paycheck, load after load, for my hot, young ass.
And do you know why you cant stop? Because when youre stroking, and paying and cumming to my ass, it feels better than sex, it feels better than anything. My ass is perfection and you are just addicted to draining your wallet as you mindlessly jerk and stare at it. And you fucking love it. You more than love it, you live for this, for this rush. You fucking need it. So open your wallet loser. You know the more you spend the bigger your orgasm. You know it. I know it. Youre so fucked.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kaelinass-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 236.09 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:06:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kaelinass-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Mindless Stroke Zombie Popper Sniffing Puppet

Description:
Princess Kendi Olsen
I love turning you into my mindless little puppet, my dumb fucking stroking zombie, willing to do anything I say. And you make it so easy, not just because youre weak, its just so easy to take control of you. You have this addiction Im able to exploit. It helps the process go so much faster. It can take so much longer to mesmerize someone, to have to pull them in with my natural charms. Sometimes its so much easier to have a little shortcut, to have you sit there with your poppers to speed things along. Are they near by? Of course they are you little sniffing stroke slut. Youre going to need them if you want to cum today, and you do, dont you?
I know you want it, you want to get this party started. You want to be able to indulge in your popper fetish. I know you want to stroke your pathetic cock to me, I know how addicted you are to me. So lets start with one big sniff. I want you to really inhale it, fill your lungs up and get as much as you can in there. Now that feels good, doesnt it? Now go ahead and exhale. You feel better already, being such a good, obedient puppet. Go ahead and start stroking it. I know it feels even better with those poppers taking over your mind, making it so much easier to allow me to control you. Lets you focus on your lust. What a good boy. Now stop. Awww what? You thought I was just going to allow you to sniff it and jerk it the whole time?
Awww do you want more? Which do you want first, to stroke or a sniffy of your poppers? Go ahead and get your bottle and take another deep inhale. Oh yea, so good. Now go ahead, I know you want to touch it. Stroke it a little bit, it feels so much better. Now stop again. LOL, I love controlling you when youre weak. Im training you to be my mindless little stroke slut. Now take your bottle again and take one big huff up each nostril. Itll feel so good. It makes edging so much better. Go on stroke it again. I know it feels fucking incredible. I bet you want to cum, dont you? Take another quick puff. Are you getting fucked up now? Are you getting high? Go on then, take another, take more there you go what a good boy. Lets edge that cock again and build you up to a nice fucking popper orgasm.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kendallpoppers-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 385.49 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kendallpoppers-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- You Want To Be Perfect And Girly, Just Like Me

Description:
Goddess Isabel
While this clip is not a traditional mesmerize clip, it has hyp n0 tc undertones, it is set to trance like music, and is constructed to brainwash you.
I want to show you how weak and pathetic you are. You have a lot of secrets but this one is a special secret. Im so perfect, and I look like a woman, because I am. You look like a man, but inside you are a girl. You love shiny leggings, nail polish, lipstick, panties, and all of this girly stuff. Dont think. Im here to turn you into my perfect girlfriend. Yes because I want a girlfriend and you can be my perfect girlfriend. Dont you want that too? Of course you do. You will love it.
Look at how perfect and girly I am, you want to be perfect and girly too. You want to be me. Look at my nails, look at my high heels, you want to look like this. I am your Goddess and you love to be like me. I know exactly what you need. I will transform you. From your skin, to your clothes, to your makeup, I will give you a complete makeover and make you so girly, just like me.
Look at how sexy and girly I am as I mindfuck you with my words. Its so easy to brainwash you into my perfect sissy girlfriend. You just look at me and listen to my words and it all comes so easily for you now. Youre going to look so sexy, so amazing and you will love how you feel once youve been transformed. I cant wait to see how sexy you look.
Do you see my high heels? You should also be in very slutty high heels. It will make you feel so sexy and so girly, just like me. Im destroying the man inside of you, leaving you as a desperate sissy slut, only capable of bimbo girly thoughts and dress. You will be my perfect girlfriend. I cant wait to see how you turn out. I know this is your dream and I cant wait for you to realize your dreams and reach your full potential. Worship and obey, worship and obey.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : isabelsissy-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 196.59 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:05:42

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:isabelsissy-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Forced Bi Mindfuck-Thoroughly Degrade Yourself

Description:
Princess London Lix
Hi loser, are you ready to jerkoff for your Goddess? Of course you are, youre permanently horny. You just cant wait for your next fix. Well today the only way youre going to get cum is while youre looking at cock Thats right, Im going to make you worship cock for me today. And I dont care whether youre into it or not because I know that this attention from me is all that you really crave. Im sure youve already done some fucked up $.h..t in order to cum. I want you to cum today feeling really fucking stupid, completely humiliated and degraded.
So start stroking your dick as I show you the first of many big cocks Im going to show you today. Arent I so kind? Picking out nice big juicy cock for you to stroke to? You can pretend that youre not into this whole forced bi humiliation thing, but I know the truth. You love jerking to big cocks while a hot girl like me mentally torments you. Youve been spiraling down, seeking further humiliation, and now you find yourself stroking to cocks, just to humiliate yourself for me. You are deep in the throws of your addiction right now. Just look at all these big cocks, youre so turned on.
How does it feel to be completely degraded as youre jerking off? Im right here, encouraging you to do it, and thats what you crave you fucking loser. You dont get attention from hot girls, so you have to come here and jerk to the most degrading thoughts, just for some fucking attention. You have to jerkoff to other mens dicks, just for the opportunity to have me pay attention to you.
Ill bet youve thought about sucking a cock you little freak. Ill bet youve stuck big dildos up your ass. And if you have a toy, shove it up your ass, thoroughly degrade yourself. I want you completely disgusted with yourself as I continue to parade cock after cock after cock in front of you. What am I even doing to you right now? Am I completely mindfucking you? Im turning you gay and you dont even care because youre a fucked up idiot for me right now. You feel so grateful that Im even giving you my attention.
Look how hard your cock is while you jerkoff to cock for me. Youre not hard for me, its for cock, its what youre being mindfucked to desire. You love big cocks. And you just keep jerking faster and faster. LOL Youre going to feel so pathetic when you cum for a big cock, arent you? You little fag. And when you cum youre going to lick it up and pretend that it came out of that big dick in front of your face
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : fbll-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 274.93 MB
Duration : 00:08:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:fbll-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Jerk To Your Dream Girl Who Doesnt Give A Fuck About You

Description:
HumiliationPOV.com welcomes Goddess Alexa
Look at me, look at how perfect I am. I am everything a man could ever want. I have a perfect body, the sexiest face ever. I know Im your dream girl. I know that when you jerk your cock at night and you think of the most perfect girl out there, the girl you think about, is me. You jerk to me, wishing you could fuck me. But instead, youre jerking to a girl who doesnt give a fuck about you. Youre jerking your dick, thinking about a girl you will never have sex with.
Im way too good for you, and that turns you on, so you stroke your dick to me all night long. Real men, they dont dream about fucking girls like me. No, they make it happen. They do it. But you, the fucking little loser that you are, you have to dream about it, you have to sit at home at night jerking and wishing that you were good enough. Honestly that is so sad. You must feel so pathetic knowing you will never be good enough. And thats why you jerk to me all night long, because youre too pathetic for me to ever want to fuck you.
The only reason I even pay attention to you is because you pay me, is because you paid for this clip. Youre not even paying for sex, just for some attention. Thats pretty sad. Youre that much a stupid fucking loser. And even your money doesnt make you all that interesting to me. Id probably just take your money and ignore you. I have no need to waste my fucking time with a disgusting fucking pig freak like you.
Youre just a waste of fucking space loser. And Im the girl of your dreams and even though I cant fucking stand you, youll still pay for my attention. You will never be good enough for me, ever. So what I want you to do is to keep jerking your loser dick to me every night, dream about me. This is the best youll ever get, jerking to me, night after night.
And do you know why I want you to dream about me every time you jerk your fucking dick? Because when you are, I know youre watching one of my clips, I know youre buying them, being an addicted little fucking freak loser. I know that Im going to get more and more of your hard earned cash, every single night that you sit there and jerk away your pathetic existence. It makes me really happy to know that youll be jerking your life and your cash away, right into the palm of my hand. At least youre good for something, right? So go ahead, jerk some more, Im going to completely own your fucking life. Im all you need anyway. So go on, get more addicted and jerk your fucking life away loser.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : dreamgirl-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 270.93 MB
Duration : 00:07:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dreamgirl-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- You Need To Be Fucked Over And You Fucking Love It

Description:
Princess Candy Glitter
You work to pay to me, do you understand that? Your reason for going to work every day is to fill my bank account. And that thought gets you so hard. Because you know when you pay you get my attention and its the only way a hot girl like me would pay attention to a loser like you. And even though I laugh at you as I take your money, you love it, you eat up my attention. Youre so desperate for it. The only reason Im even speaking to you right this second is because I know you have money to give me. And youre going to hand it over willingly, youre going to beg me to take it from you to fill this sick need of yours.
I give your life meaning, dont I? I am your fucking god. You worship me, you live to pay me. You love paying, you love being fucked over by me. You dont deserve to have nice things, you deserve to go broke. And you know it. It turns me on to think about my bank account growing larger and larger while yours diminishes away to nothing. Ill bet it would turn you on so much to see all the money Ive taken from losers like you. Its just so easy when youre as hot as I am. Its so easy when men like you are so fucking weak. Youre weak, pathetic and obsessed.
I need more of your money loser. Youre a fucking loser with nothing else to offer. Youre just a human fucking wallet to me. Youre a human atm, otherwise youre useless. And be honest, you love this abuse, you love going broke for me. Youre so lucky that I even take your money and pay attention to you because you know a girl like me would never pay attention to you otherwise. In fact, you should thank me while I drain your account, loozer.
Its just so easy to fuck you over, I just have to stand here and look hot and you are just so eager to get on your hands and knees and hand over your fucking wallet to me. Youre just a pathetic pay pig and you dont deserve any of the money you have in your bank account. You need to fucked over. I know thats what you really want, you want to go broke for me.
You get such a rush every time you pay me. Its so addicting, you cant stop. And I wont stop until you have nothing else to give me, I will push you to the edge. Im not afraid to take every last penny from you because I know that I deserve it more than you. And that turns you because youre a fucking freak weirdo pay pig. You just want to be fucked over and you should be grateful Im giving you this opportunity. Fuck yourself over for me loser. Its just so easy to take advantage of you and you fucking love it
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : candyfd-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 370.9 MB
Duration : 00:10:47

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:candyfd-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Goddess Chloes Strap-on Fag

Description:
Goddess Chloe
Goddess Chloe is going to teach this loser how to suck cock using her big black strap-on. She knows hes a little faggot who gets off on sucking cocks or dildos. And he knows he is so lucky to be on his knees, worshiping Goddess Chloes strapon. He begs to suck her big black cock, wouldnt you? LOL He kisses and licks her strapon before sucking the whole thing down his throat
Chloe taunts him as he gives her strapon a nice blow job, telling him that he needs to come out of the closet already, that straight guys dont suck girls strapons, lol. Hes such an eager cock sucker for Goddess Chloe. Then she starts to fuck his mouth, pumping it in and out until he gags on it What a fucking faggot Hes so grateful to be gagging on her cock.
Goddess Chloe makes him choke on it over and over again while she berates him for being such a pathetic closet fag. She cant believe shes letting this loser even near her. Hes so lucky to be on his knees before the beautiful Goddess Chloe. She gives him some expert cock sucking lessons. He sucks her strapon like such an eager cock sucking faggot. She degrades him until he finally confesses that hes a cock sucking fag.
This clip is filled with lots of hot strap-on sucking and tons of verbal humiliation. Goddess verbally tears him apart as she gags his stupid faggot mouth. Hes so fucking pathetic that she beats his face with her strapon when shes done fucking his face. Whos next? Write to us and beg, beg to be forced to suck Chloes strapon on camera
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : chloecs-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 355.65 MB
Duration : 00:10:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:chloecs-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:chloecs-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Edge To Fishnets, My Stroking Puppet

Description:
Goddess Amyleen
Hello my little jerkoff addict. Already jerking to my fishnet body stocking? I know how weak you are for pantyhose. Youre already stroking for me. I know it. Its so easy to control a pantyhose freak like you. Stroke to my perfect body in this amazing fishnet body suit. It makes you so weak, so stupid, so vulnerable. I want you hard and horny loser. I look so hot, dont I?
I know it makes you so weak to stare at my pantyhose feet as you stroke. Im going to tease you with my feet and toes through my fishnets. Jerk for my perfect pantyhose feet. Edge for me. Go mindless for my pantyhose. Edge for my toes. Youre my stroking puppet. Worship my perfection loser. I know you cant stop.
I want you to get right on the edge, feel your orgasm, but dont go over the edge. Just stay there, feel that blissful sensation. Im controlling that cock, that orgasm. Edge for my perfect legs in these fishnet stockings. I know you love edging for me. Im going to keep you on that edge with just my feet.
I know youre growing desperate to cum for me. But not yet, keep edging that cock while I mindfuck you with my body and my words. Im going to count you down to a mind blowing orgasm
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : fishnetamyleen-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 271.37 MB
Duration : 00:07:53

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:fishnetamyleen-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Cuckolding My Step Daddy (Part 5)

Description:
Kelle Martina
This is part five of a five part series. It is about the complete seduction of a loser perv step daddy by his spoiled bratty step daughter.
Daddy I want you to take me on a trip to go visit some colleges Im interested in. Wont that be fun? Us spending some quality time together. Isnt it funny that you used to jerkoff over my cute ass while I slept, and Ill bet while you were jerking you were probably thinking about fucking me. But not any more, now youre just addicted to jerking off for me. You dont even want to fuck me any more. Now youre too addicted to being a little jerkoff. But Ill bet youd love to watch me getting fucked, wouldnt you? By some big hung stud, the opposite of you Daddy. Or would you like to watch my mouth sucking on his big cock?
I can see that does turn you on, doesnt it step daddy? So heres whats going to happen, you are going to take me on this trip and were going to get two hotel rooms. One for me and my boyfriend, and one for you. Do you know what someone who likes to watch the object of their affections get fucked is called? Its called a cuckold Daddy. You get pleasure watching me get pleasure from someone else. Someone more adequate than you are. It will be so humiliating knowing that you can never satisfy me like that. Hes so much better than you in every way. Do you think Id ever have sex with you? I dont think so..
Daddy you know I can get you to do anything I want. All I have to do is get your dick hard and its really not that difficult. I just show you my hot young ass, my tight little body, and your brain turns to mush. Look how hard youre getting as I strip for you and you think about whats going to happen on our trip together. Im going to put you in the closet of my hotel room and make you watch my boyfriend fuck me. And youll just have to sit there silently.
How does it feel knowing I get laid all the time and you cant even remember the last time you had sex? And Ill know the whole time that youre there, feeling so inadequate, being the perv that you are. Youre going to love it, Daddy. You like being my cuckold. And Im even going to allow you to touch yourself in the closet as you watch. Is that what you want? Yes, I know it is. You want to watch me get fucked by my bf while you jerk your little dick. Youre gonna watch another man fuck your sweet little step daughter.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kellesd5-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 287.12 MB
Duration : 00:08:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kellesd5-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- You Need Me To Fuck With Your Head

Description:
Princess Lacey
Look at me, i am fucking perfect, the very picture of perfection, your dream girl. Im popular, Im idolized, I have a social life, and men love to spoil me, anything for my time. I am a very hot commodity, everyone wants to be my friend, every guy wants to be my boyfriend. And you have nothing, you are nothing. You have nothing in your life except for this site. This site is your whole fucking life. HumiliationPOV is your social life. You know you dont have friends. You dont have anybody who wants to be around you. All you have are these clips to occupy your time and make you feel like someone is paying attention to you. You need this site.
And you need me, you need me here to fuck with your head, to twist up your weak little mind. You need me here to abuse you because you fucking love my abuse. It drives you. Youd go insane without me. You need me on your screen, you need to stare at my beauty while I address your stupid little mind for a few minutes. And thats all you need. You need me to fuck with your head. You need to look at me and worship me while you jerk your weak little dick.
But I need for you to know one thing I do not need you, not one bit. I could leave your life forever and it wouldnt effect me at all. However if I were to go away, it would fucking ruin you. You would lose your mind. Because you know you are nothing without me. Without my voice in your ears and my face on your screen your life would be empty. You are nothing without me. You need me to keep going on with your stupid little life.
You are so lucky that I fuck with you, that I take my time to address stupid fucking losers like you. Remember, I dont need you, but you need me. You need to pay me, and all the other brats on this site and then get your knees and thank us for gracing you with our perfection. Because your life is completely meaningless without us.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : ifuckwithyou-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 254 MB
Duration : 00:07:22

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ifuckwithyou-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- New Personal Custom Blackmail Video Program

Description:
Goddess Amyleen Moore
Blackmail. Just the mere mention of it sends shivers through your spine, and twitches through your cock. You love it, you crave it, the rush. Fantasy blackmail isnt enough for some of you losers, you need it to be real. So thanks to a custom request for Goddess Amyleen, we have a new type of blackmail video to offer you.
In this custom, he confesses his weakness for Goddess Amyleen. He is weak for her, weak to pay her, to be blackmailed by her. He sends her pictures and information, and asks for a custom that will include his full name. The video is then to be posted on this site, with his name removed and pictures not yet added. He now has to pay twice her normal rate for a custom or the full version will be released on this site. The version with his name and pictures (which will be included on the preview video for all to see.) So here it is loser, you have two days to send the money to Goddess Amyleen or the full version will be released.
But Goddess Amyleen didnt only make this video for him, that would be a waste of her time. Much of it is spent how she or any of the other girls on this site, can do it to you. All you have to do is email us, request a brat, send us some Real information we can use And a picture, and well blackmail you too loser.
Goddess Amyleen verbally taunts and mindfucks both you and him in this clip. Its so fucking hot, so fucking real. Youre going to be begging us to make you a video just like this.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : amyleenloser-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 386.18 MB
Duration : 00:11:14

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:amyleenloser-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Jerkoff Techniques For A Bigger Orgasm

Description:
Princess Nikki Brooks
You idiots, love to jerkoff, but you do it fast, and your only reason for doing it is to cum. When a girl does it, we know how to tease ourselves and enjoy the masturbation. Today, Im going to teach you how to enjoy the jerk. You should enjoy the whole process. So Im going to teach you a few tricks to make your jerk more enjoyable. And not only will you enjoy masturbating more, but it will make your orgasm that much more intense, once I finally do let you cum.
Im not going to give you too many details in this description, youre just going to have to buy it. But I will tell you that it involves playing with your balls, different ways of stroking, how to work the head, and most importantly, how to keep your cock on the edge, and I know you love that. Im sure I can teach you a few things. Ive given quite a few handjobs in my day. There are nerve endings Ill bet you dont even know about. There are even some two handed methods I want you to try. Ill demonstrate every move for you.
This clip isnt really humiliating, rather its more of a fun, masturbation instruction. I want you to enjoy jerking your cock. Im even going to show you how to enjoy some tease and denial.
I will build you to one of the biggest orgasms youve ever had. And then you can continue to use these techniques every time you jerkoff.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : enjoyjoi-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 324.31 MB
Duration : 00:09:26

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:enjoyjoi-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Bratty Lollipop Pigtailed Schoolgirl Sock and Feet Mindfuck

Description:
HumiliationPOV.com welcomes Foot Goddess Miss Honey Barefeet
Hi there loser. I knew as soon as you saw this clip youd start jerking for me. I look so hot as a school girl, sucking on my lollipop with my cute, white ankle socks. Youre going to get so addicted to me loser. Youre going to need to stroke your pathetic dick for me more and more while you look at my feet. I know they turn you on so much. Youre such a sucker for bratty schoolgirl feet, arent you loser? Awww look how hard you get when I call you a loser, youre so pathetic.
Do you like my cute ruffled socks? Do you want to sniff and worship them? Of course you do. Now Im going to show you my cute feet. Arent they so perfect? Dont you just love my toes? I know they turn you on more than pussy. Youre such a dirty foot freak, jerking off to my feet. Watch as I roll my lolli all over my toes. I know youre desperate to lick it off. Suck my delicious feet loser. Suck each toe and then lick the soles. Look at yourself you filthy pervert. My feet are such a turn on for you, you just cant get enough. Stroke it for my feet loser. Show me how pathetic you are.
Youre getting more and more addicted to my feet the more you jerk to them. You love a hot bratty girls feet. You just cant get enough. You crave my feet, my soles, my wrinkles, my arches. Youre such a jerkoff addict. Show me how you pump that cock to my feet. I want you to edge for my feet loser. And dont you dare cum until I let you. I want you to edge until you have blue balls, lol. I just love teasing you like this. I like to fuck with you loser.
I know youd love to rub your cock on my beautiful wrinkled soles, but of course thats not going to happen, because my delicious feet are not for jerkoff losers like you. Maybe Id let you suck on them, thats all youre good for, being my foot bitch loser. I know youd love licking the lollipop off of my delicious toes. Now just stare at my feet. No more stroking. I want that cock to twitch in the air while you stare at my gorgeous feet. I know you love being dominated by my feet. Worship every curve of them loser. Youre so weak and horny for my feet. Youre getting so addicted. Kiss my arch loser. Good boy. I love when you are obedient. Im going to have so much fun with you loser.
I know youd love to be my personal foot slave. Id make you worship my feet every day. Youre such a fucked up freak, loser. Look at how hard your cock is. But no stroking while youre worshiping my feet. Let it just throb in the air. LOL youre such an idiot Fuck you loser
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : schoolgirlfeet-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 372.68 MB
Duration : 00:10:50

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:schoolgirlfeet-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- A Mindless Idiots Dilema, Eat It Or Ruin It

Description:
Sasha Mizaree
Lets get something clear, you are ugly, worthless, pathetic, and have no self control. Youre just a jerkoff addict. So lets get down to what youre here for, take out that pathetic cock and start jerking. I know you just love making me a part of your disgusting jerkoff sessions. You love being told what to do, just like a little bitch. And if Im going to waste my time on you, youre going to have to make it entertaining. Youre going to behave like a bitch for me, youre going to do disgusting things for me. And you will do them to completion because I know how stupid you get when youre all horny. I make you edge and stop, edge and stop, and then youll simply do anything I say.
Youre so predictable. No self control, no dignity. Just a chronic masturbator, jerking his lonely cock. I toy with idiots like you. I love make you whimper and beg. I have this hold over you. Youre weak and it takes no effort at all to take over your weak mind. Im going to put thoughts in your brain and make you do degrading things while youre all horny and weak. Im going to fuck with your mind and toy with your orgasm.
You will have two choices: Either you get to cum and not enjoy it, Im going to ruin your orgasm or, you get to cum and enjoy it but youre going to eat it. Youre gonna slurp up that disgusting cum shot. And youre going to do it, Im sure of it. Ill make you crave it. I push your limits, I make you do things you never thought you would. Soon youll be obsessing over it. I control your feeble mind.
So go on, stroke that cock fast and bring yourself to the edge. But dont blow it yet, I want you build up a huge load either to eat or ruin. Keep edging that cock. Get stupid, loser. Ill even let you worship my perfect body while you jerk. Now, do you want to ruin it or eat it? I know its hard for you to think right now.
If you choose to ruin it, you can cum, but when you cum, I want you to keep jerking afterwards. Even though your dick will be so sensitive, youre not allowed to stop. Or, you can get on your back and throw your legs up over your head, and cum all over your face and in your mouth. Im going to count you down loser, what will you decide?
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : sashamcei-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 487.4 MB
Duration : 00:14:11

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sashamcei-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Blackmailed And Ruined, You Stupid Wallet

Description:
Princess Chastity Lynn
I cant believe that after all these years of paying me, you actually have a wife at home. I cant believe that you lied to me. Oh my fucking god Did you think you might fuck me one day? I know you did, even though I told you over and over again that you were never going to get my pussy, that I wasnt interested in a old perv like you. And then, after you spent thousands of dollars on me, I find out that you have a wife at home. Oh my god, she would be so fucking pissed off. But she doesnt know anything about this, does she? She doesnt know what a loser you are and how much you fucking spend on me.
Did you think if you spoiled me enough that I was going to fall in love with you? LOL You moron. I was never going to fuck you, you might as well have told me. But now that I know, Im going to use it to my advantage. Im going to use it to milk your wallet dry, you stupid fucktard. Im going to drain your fucking bank account, you stupid loser.
Youre lucky I even let you talk to me, but you did pay me. And thats all you paid for, just to talk to me. You got nothing else and you never will. You even paid me for my phone number LOL you fucking idiot I never would have talked to you otherwise. I only listened to your stupid nonsense so I could take your money. And now Im going to blackmail you and take even more.
The closest youll ever get to me is to lick the fucking soles of my heels. Thats all I ever needed you for, your fucking wallet. I cant believe in your fucked up mind that you thought it might be more. I mean what would a hot girl like me want with a old ugly loser like you? I almost gagged when you told me you loved me, lol.
And now Im going to fuck your life up forever. Because now, I own you. I have all the emails you sent me. Youre fucked Youre my little blackmail pet from now on. Im going to ruin you.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : chastityblack-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 260.37 MB
Duration : 00:07:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:chastityblack-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- A Sissys Painful Spanking

Description:
Goddess Kyaa
Im going to take my slave out with me tonight but first, Im going to spank him. Why? To remind him that he is my little pet, my slave, my play thing, my fucking toy, that I can spank and beat whenever I want. Im going to paddle the fuck out of him while he thanks me. His ass is already red and tender from yesterdays beating. But I dont care, and he likes it. He needs this treatment. Each slap of my paddle stings his little ass but he needs this. Its going to fucking hurt and hes going to take every fucking slap.
Youll hear his groans, his whimpers, his cries which I ignore. I want to make sure his ass is stinging later. I want it to hurt. I want him to suffer for me. Ive got a few different paddles Im going to use on his ass. Hes even going to get some bare handed spanking. Isnt he lucky? He needs his spankings every fucking day, it helps him remember his place. Awwww hes starting to cry.
My paddling and spanking intensifies and so do his cries and screams. But no matter, I dont care, his ass is going to get spanked until its red and raw, until he can feel it all night long. Look at him, with his panties pulled down, his dress pulled up, and his red little ass Dont you wish you were him? Then I humiliate him by making him look at the camera and say, I just got spanked by Goddess Kyaa. And of course, he thanks me again. Now his ass looks just the way a sissys ass should
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kyaaspanking-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 241.4 MB
Duration : 00:07:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kyaaspanking-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Cucky Hubby Cock Fluffer In Chastity

Description:
London Lix
Hi honey, awww look at you all sad and locked up in your chastity cage. Cmon, dont pretend like you dont like our little situation. I mean I do let you out occasionally to jerkoff in the corner of the room while you watch your wife get pounded by big hard cocks, LOL You know how badly I desire bigger cocks than yours. But I think I can make this even better for us, my little cuck hubby. And Im even going to unlock you because I want you to stroke to this today.
Go on, pump it to your wife in lingerie that you bought that some other man is going to fuck her in. You know I dont dress up like this for you. So heres my new plan, I want you to be my little cuck fluffer. I have an insatiable sexual appetite, I cant get enough cock in my wet pussy. But I do get tired, and I do need to time to shop with your credit card for my bulls. And while I dont care about that pathetic little dick that youre jerking right now, I do care about my alphas sexual satisfaction, I dont want them to be deprived in any way. So youre going to be my fluffer.
I want you to start sucking cock, I want you prepping my alpha males for me, so I can just lie in our marital bed, waiting for their hard cocks to fuck me. You can suck them off in the corner and then lead them to the bed with your wife You can be my little cock sucker, sucking cock for your wifes pussy, leaving you feeling like the little humiliated bitch that you are.
But dont worry, Im going to train you first with a dildo. Im going to practice fucking your face, LOL This is all youre good for, I mean look at that worthless cock of yours. Now you can please your wife, you can actually be of use to me. I want you to get hard and horny while you do this because I want you to crave it. How humiliating will this be for you? Not only do you have to watch me get fucked, but now you have to suck them off first And youll do it all in chastity, with no sexual pleasure at all for you.
No longer will you clean the cream pies from my pussy, you can just take them straight down your throat Youve become such a sick, depraved, humiliation junkie that youll just eat it all up. Youre a sad, pathetic excuse for a husband.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : cuckfluff-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 297.15 MB
Duration : 00:08:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cuckfluff-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Head Cheerleader Blackmails Nerdy Loser At School

Description:
Mandy Flores
So youre the new boy. Im glad you decided to come to my place after school. You look a little nervous. Why? I dont bite. No dont go, I want to talk. I think that we could help each other out. I mean Im the head cheerleader and youre the new nerdy boy at school and you dont have many options. I mean you can either stay the lonely nerd who gets beat up every day and who all the girls laugh at, or none of that could happen if you agree to be my new bitch. I wanted to snatch you up before any of my other bitchy girlfriends got to you.
I dont think anyone could get any more pathetic or nerdy than you. Youre perfect, lol. So Ill protect you and in exchange, youll be my little bitch. And that means youll carry my books around, youll buy me my lunch, do my homework, etc. But more than that, Im going to train you, basically brainwash you into worshiping my feet.
Are you looking up my skirt you fucking pervert? Youll get used to it down there on your knees, because whenever youre in my presence thats where youll be because I want everybody to know that I own you. So prove to me that you love and adore my feet. Start worshiping them. Kiss them. This is fucking hilarious. You are such a loser. This was too easy, lol. Stick my toe in your mouth. LOL
Now you have no chance of having any life here. You just fucked yourself. Youre on your knees licking and kissing my feet, lol. Everybodys gonna know what a loser you are. You melted to easily beneath my feet. Youre nothing but my little bitch now. Worship my perfect feet idiot. Youre going to do this every day until nothing else matters to you. From now on youre going to lick your lunch off of my feet in the cafeteria, LOL
But Ill keep my promise, none of the boys will lay a hand on you because youre mine. Youre going to enjoy your new life here as a nobody. LOL youre such a loser, youre so easy, you must have no self respect. Accept your place in life, nerd. Youre here to please me, and the only part of a woman you will ever touch is her feet. How pathetic is that? I know youre a virgin and youll always be one. Lick my feet loser. You better get used to this.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : mandyfoot-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 282.46 MB
Duration : 00:08:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mandyfoot-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- So Sweet Yet So Humiliating Edging Game

Description:
London Lix
Hey my stupid jerkaholic. Today were going to play a fun little edging game. Heres how its going to work. When I let you edge, Im going to be as sweet as possible, and when I tell you to stop, Im going to be really fucking mean to you and fuck with that loser head of yours. Youre going to have to endure my humiliation with your hands off of your dick and thats the part youre going to like the most You crave my humiliation more than my sweet tone. So its going to be pure torture. Your cock will be twitching, throbbing, and bouncing in the air as you listen to me verbally mindfuck you Im going to tear into your soul with my words. And then, Im going to let you edge again and be ever so sweet until I stop you again and again with my vicious verbal assaults. Youre going to fucking love this
Through carefully planned tease and denial, then listening to my oh so sweet voice, and then hearing me degrade you in my bitchy, bratty tone, Im going to build you to the biggest fucking orgasm youve ever fucking experienced Im not bragging, well ok I am, this is one Hot fucking clip
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : edgelondon-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 313.84 MB
Duration : 00:09:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:edgelondon-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Step Daddy Blackmail

Description:
Mandy Flores
What do you want? Im going to the beach with my friends, thats all you need to know. Take off my towel? Ew you perv Why? Just because mom is gone doesnt mean youre in charge. Youre not even my real dad, youre my step dad, ok? I do what I want. Why do you want to see what Im wearing? Its really sweet that you want to be my daddy and all but what, do you think my bathing suit might be too skimpy? Fine, take a look LOL, no Im not going to get changed.
You are such a pathetic loser. This is what Im wearing to the beach and theres nothing youre going to do about it. I know all the boys will get boners and hit on me, Im used to that. But really right now, youre not any different, daddy. Lol Fuck look at your rock hard dick, and Im supposed to be your daughter, right? What do you have to say for yourself? Maybe I should just call mom and tell that her husband has a boner watching me walk around in my bikini.
So how about you take out your dick and jerk it to me and I wont tell mom and then later, Im going to bring my friends back here and youre going to let us have a party. In fact, youre going to go out and buy all the alcohol for it. Hows that sound? You know you want to jerk it to me. I promise, thats the deal. Go on and be a pervert and jerk it to your step daughter. This is what you wanted anyway. You asked me to drop my towel. I clearly didnt want to walk around in front of you in this bikini.
Jerk it to my young, hot body, what my mom used to look like years ago. Just look at my ass, Im going to give you all the jerking material you need. Doesnt it feel so good to jerk to my perfect young body? You could never have a girl like me. Your entire youth was spent, staring, drooling and jerking off in the distance, at home, all alone with just your hand. You never got the pleasure of touching a body like this.
Cum for me step daddy. Cum you fucking loser. Ewww thats so gross. So Im going to be back in a few hours and there better be a Lot of alcohol here. And youre going to let us party and youre not going to tell mom.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : mandysd2-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 202.65 MB
Duration : 00:05:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mandysd2-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:mandysd2-wmvhd.wmv