Humiliationpov.com videos

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Daddy, Youre A Pay Pig (Part 4)

Description:
Kelle Martina
This is part four of a five part series. It is about the complete seduction of a loser perv step daddy by his spoiled bratty step daughter.
So daddy, how have you been enjoying this new relationship of ours? Well theres something else we need to discuss, something Ive noticed. Ive noticed that every time you take me shopping, every time you buy something for me as I give you that look as you just hand over your cash, you quiver a little bit, every time you hand over your cash. You get this look in your eyes like you want me to take more and more. I think you like it. Dont deny it. I see how excited you get when you pay me. Do you get hard? You do, dont you? You get a boner every time you pay me.
And now I know exactly what you are, do you want me to tell you? Daddy, youre a pay pig. You dont know what that is? It looks like you do, you at least like the sound of it I can tell. Pay pig. All I have to do is milk you dry and you love the feeling it gives you. A pay pig is a guy like you who gets turned on by paying hot girls who give him nothing in return. Thats you. You are just so happy to get my attention that youll pay for it. Even if its just to hear me laugh at you. I just take the money you work so hard for and I dont have to do anything. And it excites you to know that I am going to take it all.
You know Im going to take it all and you dont care. In fact, it turns you on so much. You want me to take it all, dont you Daddy? You work so hard, and I just take and take and yet it never seems to be enough for me. I wanna take more and more of your cash and thats exactly what you want, you enjoy this. It makes you hard, forking over your cash and your credit card. Youll do anything for me and you know the only thing I care about is your money. Its the only thing that is keeping me from telling everyone what a pervert my step daddy is.
I control your cock and now I control your wallet. Youre in so deep with me and its really all your fault. I wouldnt be doing this if I hadnt caught you perving on me. But it all works out because I get what I want, and you get what you want. Isnt that right Daddy? I put on hot little outfits and let you perv on me and you pay me for the privilege. Now I want you to admit it. Say, I am a pay pig. Tell me how excited you get when you take out your wallet Daddy. And I get so excited taking it from you. And Im going to make it hurt.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kellesd4-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 281.65 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:08:11

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kellesd4-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- I Take Your Cash Because You Need Me To

Description:
Miss Cherry Vee
You cant get enough of my sexy, perfect body. When I tease you with it, you just feel this compulsion to buy me things. Its almost a natural feeling for you. My body is so perfect you cant help but give me your money. Your money is the only thing youre good for, and you know it. So you spend to prove your worth, you spend because it makes your cock rock hard. Its almost you like you enjoy blowing your cash more than I enjoy taking it from you. I do this for you. I take it from you because you need me to. You should really be thanking me.
And I dont need your money, I just want it because its so easy to take it from you. You practically beg me. In fact, I rarely take money from losers unless they beg me. All I have to do is let you indulge in my perfect body and you just want to give me your money. You know youre inadequate in every way and this is the only way you can make up for it. You cant change what a fucked up loser you are, but you can change the size of your bank account. You can watch it decrease as the size of your hard on increases.
My body is making you broke. You keep paying and paying and soon you wont be able to give me the amounts that I deserve. And thats when I stop paying attention to you, isnt it loser? So youre going to do whatever you have to, to pay me because you need to see my perfect body. I love toying with stupid fucking up pay pigs like you. Youre so lucky I even let you worship me, arent you?
I dont have to make these clips for a loser like you to look at me. But yet I do, to fuck with your head and keep you spending beyond your means. Isnt that nice of me? I mean you dont want me to stop, do you? I know you want to give me all of your money. Dont be scared that your bank account isnt big enough, just keep paying loser, pay until it hurts. You need to pay my body, I mean just look at it. Stare at it, I know it makes you want to pay. Youre so lucky to be allowed to give me your money, arent you piggy?
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : cherryveefindom-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 241.87 MB
Duration : 00:07:02

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cherryveefindom-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Pathetic Gif Wanker, You Cum To The Preview Videos

Description:
Princess Meggerz
Are you really that fucking pathetic? You cant even make it past watching the soundless preview video, the gif, on this site, without blowing your load. Youre that big of a fucking loser. You dont even need to buy the clip. You cum in three seconds flat. Is that why youre not buying clips? Youre a three second loser. Youre that pathetic. No wonder youre all alone and not with a woman. You cant even last three seconds with your fist. Or are you just to cheap to buy a clip? Which one is it?
You blow it in just a few seconds to a preview clip, youre like a little premature ejaculator. Losers like you are completely incapable of fucking a pussy. Youve just proven that youd cum in your pants before youd even pull it out. Youre that big of a loser. Yet somehow youre watching this clip. Ill bet youve cum like five times already. You probably have to stop the clip every few seconds and then come back later to jerk it again. It must take you hours to get through a clip.
But youve come to terms that no woman will ever want you. Thats why youre buying these clips. Because youre a pathetic loser, youre a little gif shooter. Ill bet you came before you even pressed play.
So lets make this fun, Im going to really tease you and fuck you over. Im going to give you something to look at. Youre gonna have to sit on those hands or youll explode instantly, the second I begin to undress and tease you with my body. Im going to tease, taunt and fuck with you until your dick explodes without any stimulation other than me, in front of you, my little gif wanker. Sit on your hands Just stare, then maybe it will take more than a few seconds for you to cum.
Just think how amazing its going to feel when your cock gushes, and how stupid youre going to feel without even touching it. I know its throbbing, bouncing, pleading with you to touch it, but if you hold out, it will feel so fucking amazing blow Are you ready? No Denied. Fuck you. Youre a loser and youre cumming to gifs without buying clips. Youre denied.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : megpreview-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 282.15 MB
Duration : 00:08:14

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:megpreview-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- You Are Not Alone

Description:
Goddess Kyaa
It doesnt where in the world you live. There are horny little _ you like all over this world. Perverts just like you. All of them craving one thing, my cock. I know how you crave my cock. And youre scared, you think it makes you some kind of freak. But I want you to know that youre not alone. I want you to know that there are lots of freak, perverts, losers and _ just like you. This planet is just full of bitches that would just love to suck my cock.
I know that the sight of my big strapon cock turns you on. I know it makes you so horny. You want to feel it deep inside of you. You long to be pinned down and fucked by me. To have your slutty holes used. You need it, you crave it. My cock. You just want to open up your mouth and swallow it, dont you? You need my cock.
You crave the cock of a sweet sexy girl like me. Its your perverted fantasy and you are not alone. So many _ share this fantasy all around the world. Each of you go to bed each night dreaming of my cock. Wanting it, needing it. You want to get fucked by a beautiful woman. Its so erotic, so taboo. Its so easy for me to put on my strap-on cock and entice _ from all around the world. So many come crawling and begging for my cock. Just like you.
So I want you to know that its ok, you are not alone. There are So many others who share this fantasy. Deep in your genetics is a need for cock. Think about it. The obsession with cock that so many have, its in your fucking DNA. You cant help that you need cock. With my beauty, my power, my brains and a nice big cock, thats all I need to take over.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kyaaglobe-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 266.31 MB
Duration : 00:07:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kyaaglobe-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Im So Fucking Hot And Im So Deep Inside Your Head

Description:
Princess Kira Star
You pathetic loser, youre back again, you cant resist me and we both know it. Im so fucking hot and Im so deep inside your head. You love staring at me, you want me so badly. Your cock is already getting so hard just listening to my sexy voice, your balls are filling with cum. Youre so lucky I allow you to watch me. Now worship me the only way you know how, by stroking your loser cock. You cant help yourself, Im so fucking hot you dont really have a choice.
You really have no control over that useless cock that controls you. Now stop stroking your loser cock. You are going to obey me if you dont want me to hate you like every other girl already does. Show me some control. Ill tell you when you can stroke and when, and if, you can cum. Now go on and jerk it again while you worship me loser. Jerk, jerk, jerk. Edge your cock for me, obey my instructions.
Jerk for me idiot, turn your brain to mush. Jerk as you lust after me, that hot girl youll never have. Now stop stroking. Let it twitch and throb in the air. Do you see how I own your cock? Just look at me loser, stare at me without touching your cock. You see how it stays hard? That is the power I have. You are so lucky that I do this to you, that I allow you to jerk, that I let you even look at me.
Jerk it again loser. Look at my gorgeous face, my beautiful full lips, my huge perfect tits, get lost in my perfection as you jerk it. Edge your cock for me, get right on that edge and hold it there, just a little longer.. now stop jerking. LOL, feel that cum move back towards your balls. Feel it twitch and throb, begging for you to touch it. Its bouncing around all by itself. And now youre going to show me some real self control, and you better not disobey me.
I know that my perfect, sexy ass really turns you on. And your pathetic cock is begging for my release. But youre not allowed to cum to my ass loser. If you want to jerk, you can, but no cumming Now stare at my ass. Can you resist? I know you cant you fucking idiot. Jerk it to my beautiful ass. Dont cum loser. I know my ass is driving you wild, its the most perfect ass youve ever seen. Edge for my ass, but hold that orgasm back. Keep staring at my ass and stroking your pathetic cock. I want you fucking mindless. Youre cock is so ready to explode. now stop Dont you dare touch your cock. Let all that cum drain deep into your balls.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kiraedge-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 440.24 MB
Duration : 00:12:48

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kiraedge-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Size Does Matter

Description:
Lady Jayden
Youre a little dick loser, lets face it. I mean thats why youre here listening to this clip. Youve already admitted it to yourself or else you wouldnt be here. You have a tiny, pathetic dick, if you had a real dick you wouldnt be here hiding behind your computer screen while I degrade you. You have a teeny weeny tiny little dick. What a sad, lonely, pathetic life you live.
Men have big dicks, your little dick makes you less of man. You know that, right? Youve come to truly understand this fact. Men use their big dicks to fuck. And you dont fuck, do you? You dont have what a man has. Yours is microscopic and you like the fact that I know it, and you like the fact that I humiliate you for it. You are truly pathetic. The thought of your little dick truly disgusts me.
And Im going to show you how pathetic you are. Do you see my big, thick dick in my hands? This is a mans sized dick. I want you to look at it, now look at yourself. Theres a big difference, isnt there? You can see that theres nothing a woman could do with that little thing other than laugh at it. Its truly useless.
And since theres no chance of you ever pleasing a woman, youre going to remain a pathetic loser, jerking off behind your computer screen for the rest of your life. Because no one wants to see your tiny pathetic dick. No one, ever. Theres no fix for you. You have a small penis. You will never be a real man. Youre just fucked. Youre gonna be lonely for the rest of your life. Size does matter.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : sphcompare-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 246.31 MB
Duration : 00:07:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sphcompare-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Intense Anal Explosion

Description:
Goddess Dylan Riley
I know youre always looking for new ways to fuck yourself in the ass because youre such an anal whore. You Love it in the ass. You probably need it in the ass to cum. So got get two chairs like mine and line them up like Ive done. Then get on all fours and push your dildo in your ass. Next move your hand and push your ass up against the chair so that the back of the chair is holding the dildo in. The put your hands on the chair in front of you and move you hips and fuck that dildo on the chair. LOL Just watch me and learn
Faster, ride it, push it in and out. Take it like the anal whore that you are. I know you need it deep. If you do this right it will feel exactly like youre getting fucked from behind and I know thats what you secretly crave. Fuck yourself harder. Now you can use one of your hands to jerk your cock while youre taking it in the ass. There are lots of fun positions we can try on these chairs that Im going to share with you to create the best anal experience youve ever had
Youre loving this arent you? Go deeper for me. Ill bet you feel so stupid fucking your chair, LOL Youd probably prefer to stay in to fuck your chair than go out on a date LOL
But its ok to love it in the ass. Im going to make it feel so good for you. Stroke your cock while you take it deeper and harder. Im going to build you up to the biggest anal explosion youve ever experienced.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : dylan2chairs-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 263.71 MB
Duration : 00:07:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dylan2chairs-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- You Deserve To Be Alone Stroking That Little Dick

Description:
Princess Candy Glitter
Hey loser, I know your dirty little secret. You have a fucking pin dick. And you like to stroke that pin dick, dont you? You like to play with your little bitty dicklet, huh? Awww thats so sad, and tiny. You cant even fuck with that little thing. I know I wouldnt even feel it. Thats fucking pathetic, you are pathetic. And because your cock is so itty bitty, youll never get with a girl like me. Youll never touch my hot fucking body because I dont like pin dick losers. I like real men with big fat cocks.
Real men stroke their cocks with nice long strokes. You just go up and down in mini strokes, stroking away furiously at the little dick. Its disgusting, youre probably stroking right now. Your little micro dick is probably so hard from listening to me humiliate it. Youre below average. And I dont even fuck guys with average cocks, I need at least nine inches and youre no where near that. Youre just a pathetic little bitch. Your dick is pathetic and you love stroking it.
I know youre stroking your pin dick, your itty bitty cock. Look at my amazing body while you stroke it loser. Stare at my hot body that youll never have cause your dick is so tiny and theres nothing you can do about it. You cant make your dick bigger. Your dick size will forever limit you. Your dick size will get in the way of you getting laid because who wants to fuck somebody with an itty bitty dicklet? Nobody No one wants to fuck a loser with a little penis.
Losers with dicklets just jerk off. You can just jerk off like a little bitch forever. Because like I said youll never be able to change the size of that little tic tac. It will always be so little and small and completely worthless. You cant make anybody cum with that. Never, youll never be able to make a girl feel pleasure. Youll spend your whole life alone stroking that itty bitty dick. And that is what you deserve, you deserve to stroking your little dick by yourself. Youll just be at home forever stroking your little tiny cock while real men are fucking me. Youre just a fucking loser and you enjoy stroking your itty bitty dick. You fucking love it
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : candysph-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 243.84 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:05

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:candysph-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Stupid Pay Pig Floating In Subspace

Description:
Goddess Paige. This clip is has numerous, intense brainwashing whisper tracks that will fill your tiny brain.em&gt
Take a deep breathe, slowly, deeply, feel the oxygen touching every nerve in your body as you deprive your brain of it, bringing you deep relaxation. Exhale and feel all of your stress leaving your body. Leaving you with nothing but a feeling of complete contentment. Your eyes are feeling heavy. Youre falling, falling.. deeper.. You feel so good, so relaxed. So now its time to leave your conscious mind behind. Were going to descend together deep into your subconscious.
Good pet, now we are deep in the subconscious realm of your brain. Listen to me, hear me there with you, feel how good it feels. Feel the ecstasy around you. You cant think, there are no thoughts here. No thoughts except the ones that I give you.
You are my good little pay pig. It feels so good to pay me. It gives you a rush of pleasure. You can just let go here and feel it, float, we both know it feels so good to pay. You feel a wave of bliss, it feels good doesnt it pet? You cant hide from me in here, I know, I know you love it. It feels so good to empty your wallet piggy. You feel wave after wave of pleasure the more you pay, the more you pay the better it feels. Over and over. Youre so deep in subspace and this is where you want to be, floating.
It just feels so good to pay, doesnt it? Admit it, let go, just admit it in your thoughts and I will hear it, I am there with you inside your mind. You already have.. I know you do. You live for this subspace, only being a pay pig can get you this deep. And you crave it. The feeling of being drained. Mindless, brainless pay pig. The space, makes you dumb. Youre so stupid for me, arent you? Youre my dumb little pay piggy.
You dont need to think, I am here to do that for you. Youre just a stupid pay pig floating in subspace. You pay because it feels good, because you need to. You come to me to pay me. I dont come looking for you idiots, you seek me out for this. Because you need to pay. Youre so dumb. Youre so pathetic, so worthless, Ill only take your stupid cash if you beg me to take it. Beg me. This is your purpose. Stupid little moron, stupid little freak, youre so lucky for my attention. Pay.
Dont think, just pay, get cash [email protected]. Wallet rinsed. Mindfucked pay pig. I will replace that little brain of yours. Its so lost. So stupid. Pay, over and over, it feels so good. The more you pay the deeper you go. Mindless bliss. Float. Drift. Nothing else feels this good, does it piggy? Im going to mindfuck you so hard..
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : paigetranceeffects-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 433.52 MB
Duration : 00:12:36

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:paigetranceeffects-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Extreme Blackmail Edging

Description:
Princess London Lix
Start stroking loser. Pump it. Youre already hard at the sight of me in this outfit. Your brain cells are already starting to fizzle away. Youre already staring to feel weak and powerless and thats exactly how I want you. Completely stupid before a girl who you could never have. I want you edging so I can get you to the brink of coming and bring you back down again time and time again.
I need you especially weak and stupid for todays little game, Im going to toy with your little blackmail fantasies. I know youre into this, youre a little blackmail loser, you like to take things to the extreme. This isnt just a fantasy for you anymore, you want to push this into reality. Its no longer enough for you to just jerkoff to the thought, you need to be exposed because that would be so fucking humiliating, so degrading. I could ruin your life, thus validating the way you really feel about yourself. I understand you and all of your urges. Youre so fucked. Keep stroking, I want you on the edge.
Feel the humiliation and denial start to set in. Feel me in your head. Right to the edge for me and now let go. Feel it throbbing and twitching in the air. Even after just a few minutes youre aching for me. Youre desperate for release. You feel so weak already but this is nothing weve only just begun. By the time Im done edging and denying you, your brain will be mush. You will be so desperate. But in order to cum, youll be needing to hand over some information to me.
Jerk it again loser. Get weaker. And as you jerk, I want you to open up an email. Good boy, you love obeying me, you love relinquishing power to me and thats exactly why you love blackmail. You know you dont deserve responsibility over your own life. And youre not even jerking to my amazing body, its the thought of being exposed that has you so fucking hard.
Edge it again loser. Not only did you pay for this clip but today youre going to pay even more, youre going to give up your privacy to me. Take your hand off your aching dick again. You want to cum so bad, but instead, I want you to enter in the phone number into that email of someone who knows you well, your wife, your gf, your boss. And youre going to be clicking send on that email right when I have you at your weakest. Now keep stroking and think about how damaging this could be. Right to the edge again, now your brain is a puddle of arousal. Im going to count you down and when you cum, I want you to hit send at that exact moment. It will be so hot, I promise. Im going to reprogram your brain to love this.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : lleb-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 310.99 MB
Duration : 00:09:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lleb-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Stupid Loser Step Daddy Caught Perving (Part 1)

Description:
Kelle Martina
This is part one of a five part series to be released slowly over the next few months. It will be about the complete seduction of a loser perv step daddy by his spoiled bratty step daughter.
Step daddy has been perving on his hot step daughter every night while she sleeps. He stares at her hot, young body, jerking off like an idiot. Although shes never let him know before, she knows. She moves her body around, teasing him, so he can get a better look.
But tonight would be different, tonight she catches him. Dont move or Ill scream, she says. But tells him its ok, he doesnt need to stop. She tells him she kinda likes it, but really she thinks that hes a gross perv. But the fact that hes such an obsessed perv will make it easier for her to take advantage of him. She tells him that she knows hes been doing this, but if he wants to continue, he has to leave her money on her night stand every night that he does this, as payment for being allowed to jerk to her, and so that she will keep her mouth shut. She promises not to tell his wife what a little perv he is for her daughter. She tells him to keep jerking, and that hes going to pay, in more ways than one, and hes going to enjoy it. He doesnt really have a choice or shell expose him for the perv he is.
She lets him stroke it for her hot, young ass. I dont really care if you cum or not, the only thing I care about is your money, Daddy, she giggles. She tells him how gross he is as he cums on the floor like a stupid pervert loser. Ew you fucking pervert, youre so gross. Idiot, get out of here But this is only the beginning
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kellesd1-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 263.56 MB
Duration : 00:07:40

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kellesd1-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Five Fucked Up Humiliating Assignments

Description:
Princess Mika
Hey loser are you ready for five humiliating tasks? I know you are. Ill bet youre already desperate and twitching to know what they are. Im going to give you some really fucked up tasks, I know you love that. I think its so funny how badly you want to be humiliated. And I know youll do whatever I say, just so you can make a fool of yourself for me. I know that turns you on so much, acting stupid for me makes your cock so hard. Youre such a twisted fuck up. Now beg me, beg me for my five humiliating tasks.
Im not going to tell you what they are. Youre going to have to come inside my world to find out. And you know when you come inside my world, I get inside your head. And you live for that. And I guarantee you these are going to be some fun, fucked up tasks that will make your cock throb. I find it so amusing how many of you beg me for these types of videos filled with humiliating tasks. You losers just fucking love amusing me.
Just to tease you, some might be a bit painful, some may be really disgusting and degrading, some may involve some public humiliation. Be prepared to be completely humiliated and degraded loser. So go on, click on this clip, I know the anticipation of whats inside is already scrambling your brain. I know you want to be a good boy for me.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : mikatasks-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 262.65 MB
Duration : 00:07:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mikatasks-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Give In To My Legs, Your Mind Already Has

Description:
Lady Fyre
How do you feel down there? Ive barely even begun speaking and you already know youre screwed. Because the mind has this uncanny ability to recognize beauty and power. So as soon as you saw my legs, as soon as you gazed upon their perfection, you knew you were fucked. The mind has this way of learning a persons weaknesses. You know what makes you weak and so does your mind. You know who you are. You know what makes you tremble. And seeing my perfect legs before you, you know that you are in so much trouble.
A woman with a pair of legs as beautiful as mine can get you to do anything. Youre a weak loser for my legs. Dont try to deny it. Dont try to resist. You know the way your mind reacted as soon as you saw me, before I even opened my mouth. And now that I have, you hear the truth from my lips. Theres nothing you can do about the way you feel. So just give in. Your mind already has, so just stare and give in. Allow that feeling of weakness to flow through you.
You already know how pathetic you are already, dont you loser? And my long legs make you feel even more pathetic as you jerk your cock on your knees, you know youre position. You look up at these legs and your subconscious mind tells you that you are in the right place. That you are exactly where you belong. Beneath my legs, staring up, gazing in adoration. Gazing up at a superior Goddess. Feel it. Feel the weakness, allow it flow through you.
Youve felt this before, havent you weak boy? Youre used to feeling weak for women. Youre used to feeling pathetic. This feeling is so familiar to you. It is your inescapable reality. You feel this need to bow down and worship my legs. I am your superior. Accept your place. Accept how screwed you are if all it takes, is a fantastic pair of legs.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : fyrelegs-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 251.25 MB
Duration : 00:07:18

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:fyrelegs-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- This Clip Is Only For Real Hardcore Blackmail Puppets

Description:
Goddess Chloe
Goddess Chloe gives out her real personal email in this clip
This clip is only for real, serious blackmail losers. Im not talking to the guys who think about it as a fantasy, who dont give out any real information or any way to expose you, they just jerkoff to the fantasy. If youre one of those losers, that I dont get to have any fun with, dont bother watching this clip, I dont want to deal with you. I want someone whos really committed to being blackmailed, those hardcore losers who truly need to be blackmailed in order to get off. Because I love blackmailing losers and I love doing it for real. Just knowing that I have the power to expose you and ruin your life is such a rush for me.
So if youre a true blackmail freak, I want you to give me all of your information, real information I can use to expose you or ruin you. Your real name, address, phone number, email addresses, humiliating pictures, I want everything You can email it to me at (you gotta watch the clip for the email loser). I want names of your wife, your gf, your boss, your friends. I want you to give it all up to me loser. Give me the power over you that you crave. You want this. You need this. You want to give me the power to ruin your life.
Then, the only way I wont expose you, is if you send me money. Lots of money, lol. And to start you need to send a tribute along with your initial email to show me that youre serious. If you dont send me money, Im not even going to open your email. Oh, and you better beg me, beg me to blackmail you.
And I know as your sitting there typing out that email your cock is going to be throbbing. It will be such a rush. And then, if you dont pay me every week, Im going to ruin your life. You wont have a life anymore. Your life will be consumed with thoughts of me and the power I possess over you. But you want this, if youre still watching, you know that this turns you on so much. There is no better rush than real blackmail.
Part of me wants your money, but part of me wants to expose you for the pathetic loser that you are so that everyone knows. Everyone. I want them to know how you get off on this sick twisted $.h..t. By the time Im done with you, you will be all alone, left with nothing, no one. But thats only if you dont send me money. Im going to turn your life into a living hell if you dont give me what I want. And I want your money. The thought of this is just making your dick twitch with pleasure, isnt it loser? Admit it, you want this. Youre going to be my little puppet and youre going to love every second of it
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : chloerealbm-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 276.15 MB
Duration : 00:08:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:chloerealbm-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Pillow Humping Feels So Fucking Good

Description:
Goddess Dylan
Youd be surprised how many guys like to hump their pillows. And do you know why? Because it feels so fucking good Especially if you have some really soft, silky pillow cases. If you havent done this before it will be mindblowing. A nice, soft, silky touch moving gently, back and forth against your cock. Its gonna feel way better than your hand and youll even get to feel like youre actually fucking something LOL
So lets get started. First, before we hump your pillow, were going to get that cock hard by humping your bed. So lay down on your stomach, and start gently grinding your cock against your mattress. Good boy, lol Now start humping it slowly, move your cock back and forth so it just gently glides across your sheets. Doesnt that feel good? I know it does. Watch me demonstrate for you. Make sure youre just gently grazing your cock, dont push down too hard.
I know youre getting so turned on but dont be embarrassed. It feels good. Soon you wont even care how stupid you look because it will feel so fucking good
Next grab your pillow and sit on it. Then ride it gently, moving your cock back and forth against the soft pillow. You can even fold your pillow and put your cock right in the crease and fuck it. Remember not too hard and tight, you want to do this gently for the best feeling.
Oh look at you, youre really getting into it now. Youre such a dirty little pillow humper. There are so many ways you can hump your pillow and Im going to show you all of them. So you can mix it up or find your favorite position. Youre going to love this so much youre going to start cumming on your pillow every day Youre never going to leave your bed, LOL I know your cock is twitching and throbbing my now, youre ready to explode. But dont worry, Im going to tease, mock and show you how to hump that pillow to the most amazing orgasm youve ever felt. You might feel stupid when youre done, but I guarantee you, youll do it again
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : dylanph-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 257.03 MB
Duration : 00:07:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dylanph-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Worthless Mindfucked Idiot

Description:
Princess Kaylynn
You know you need to get on the fucking floor beneath me, you idiot. I am God. And you are nothing. I am Perfection. I control your mind. I infect your soul. And theres nothing you can do about it. I get everything I want. And you already know that. You know God comes first, you fucking loser. What are you good for? Youre fucking worthless. Thats why youre here to lick the bottoms of my shoes. Lick em idiot.
The more you obey, the more you please me. You are just some loser idiot who knows that I deserve to be worshiped. I mean just look at me. Youre so weak for me. Im way too hot for a stupid fuck up like you. Thats why I take all your money and throw you to the side. Because youre a worthless loser addicted to God Kaylynn. I am your religion. I am your every fucking craving. And theres nothing that you can do to stop me from taking over your life.
My sexy body controls your weak brain. My words mindfuck you. You know you are worthless and you love having it reinforced by me. You just sit there and jerk as I drain your mind and your bank account. Im going to take every penny from the worthless losers wallet. I am too fucking good for you. You need to thank me for every word I even speak to you. You would be so lucky to worship me.
You beg me for my time while I laugh at you and ignore you. Such a fool. You long to serve God Kaylynn. Im going to hurt your wallet and I dont fucking care. I want to make you cry, I want you to be filled with regret yet unable to stop yourself. All while you sit there and jerk your dick uncontrollably. Do you think I care about you? I dont. Because youre a worthless jerk junkie loser. And I will make sure you never forget that
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kaylynnblackboots-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 259.12 MB
Duration : 00:07:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kaylynnblackboots-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Conditioning Your Brain To Be Aroused By The Taste Of Cum

Description:
London Lix
Hi loser, pick your cock up an start stroking, I mean why waste any time, why pretend like youre not a complete jerk puppet. And jerk puppets are so pathetic and they get treated like the filth that they are. So jerk it fast because I want you to cum really fast. Youre a lucky loser, today Im going to make you cum twice. So get right to the edge as fast as you possibly can. And while youre beating away, looking like the jerkaholic moron that you are, let me tell you how this is going to work.
Today youre going to eat your cum for me, but youre not just going to eat it, no, thats for guys who are into cum eating, you deserve nothing more than straight up humiliation. So I want you to catch that first load in the palm of your hand and you are going to scoop it all into your mouth with your tongue, youre going to slurp it all up. But youre not going to eat it right away or swallow it. No, I wouldnt allow you that pleasure. Youre going to hold it right in that tasty little mouth of yours until you cum for a second time. Youre going to hold it in your mouth while I verbally berate you. Because for a freak like you, verbal humiliation isnt enough, you need to feel your humiliation as well, and youre going to feel it with that cum in your mouth.
You need to pay the price for being a jerkaholic loser who craves humiliation. And the price is the taste of your own disgusting cum, saturated in your mouth while you jerk again. And this is just going to recondition you further. You see the more you pump with cum in your mouth, the more your brain is going to become aroused by the taste of your own cum. And then eventually you wont ever be able to cum without eating it and that will really fuck up your relationships, wont it?
Cmon loser, jerk that cock with your disgusting load in your mouth, taste the humiliation, retrain your brain. Youre nothing more than a humiliation junkie. You can only swallow it when you cum again. Youre such an idiot, do you know how much I hate you? I mean Id have to hate you to torture you like this. Youre just a fucked up little freak. You need this loser. You need complete humiliation in order to cum. Youre so fucked up that you bought this. Thats so sad. But youre so turned on, sitting there jerking with your own cum in your mouth. Soon youre going to be completely conditioned to associate the feeling of orgasm with the taste of cum trickling down your throat.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : cummouth-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 346.56 MB
Duration : 00:10:05

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cummouth-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- With An Ass Like This I Dont Even Have To Manipulate You

Description:
Cherry Vee
I know that youre completely addicted to my perfect ass. Youre such a loser for a hot ass. And Im going to let you worship and stare and drool over my ass. I know youve been waiting for this, to see my ass up close. And this is as close as youll ever get loser. But you love it, you love that I even let you see it. You know I dont have to.
Seriously with an ass like this I dont even have to manipulate you. You already want to do anything for my ass, dont you? I know that right now youre lost in my ass. Youre such a fucking ass addict, you fucking loser. The more you stare and jerk the more lost you become. Look how hard you are. Feel it fucking throb for my perfect ass. Stroke to it. I know you already are and I dont give a fuck, stroke it, get dumb for my ass. Or just stare and dont touch yourself at all, I dont give a fuck what you do. Because I already know that my ass has a hold on you.
Youre such a loser for ass, but when it comes to my ass you really dont know what to do, do you? Youd be lost without my ass in your life. Youre totally addicted to my ass. If I took my ass away, just even for a moment, youd beg me to put it back on your screen. Lets try it loser, why dont you go ahead and beg me to show you my ass. Go on and beg, I want to hear you beg. Do you think you deserve to look at my ass? Of course you dont, because you are an ass loser. You cant live without looking at asses, especially mine. What would you do if I denied you my ass? Youd be so lost. Your whole world would crumble. You need it, thats why youre begging me.
You are totally addicted to my ass. Beg me to see my ass, beg me to worship it, beg me. Good boy, here you go, theres your little ass fix. Youre so lucky Ive allowed you to see my perfect ass again. Youre such a fucking junkie for my ass. You absolutely love my ass. Like I said, I dont have to try and manipulate you with my ass, it just does it all on its own. Youre totally falling for my ass because you know that my ass is perfect. I know you love my ass, I know youre completely addicted to my ass. And I get to use that to my advantage, and you absolutely love that, dont you?
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : cherryvass-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 249.22 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:15

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cherryvass-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- My Heels Give Purpose To Your Meaningless Existence

Description:
This is a hyp n0 tc clip with Princess Kira Stars voice echoing in your head
Hello slave, you are my most worthless servant. Look up at me slave, look deep into my eyes, they are captivating. Keep looking into my eyes and listen as my words control you. Let my gorgeous face drive you crazy with desire. I am your Queen. Keep looking into my beautiful eyes, my eyes will always show you the way. This is where you belong, down on the floor looking up at me, looking down on you, so low and worthless. Always beneath me, always my slave.
My life is so precious and yours is so worthless which makes you stupid as you crave meaning. I just want to use you, and through servitude you will find purpose that you have been seeking so long. You know there has been an emptiness inside of you. Youve never known your true purpose, I can give that to you slave. You know its true, search your soul, youve never found meaning in your life.
I love to use my slaves because slaves need to be used. You live for my approval. So you will let me use you in any way that I desire. And the only thing that you are worthy of, is cleaning the dirt from the soles of my sexy high heels. You are so worthless all you can do is lick my heels and stroke your disgusting cock. Soon you will become desperate just to lick them, you will beg me to lick them. Because you will learn that this is your place. You will thank my heels for giving you purpose. You will lick my heels and beg for my approval because my heels mean more to me than you do.
Now kiss my heels and tell them how much you love them. Lick all the filth from the soles and thank me for allowing you this opportunity. This is all you are good for. You are truly worthless. Youve always lived just to jerk your cock, now my heels will give you something else to live for.
Worship me slave, worship my beauty, worship my power. Now suck my heel, youve been reduced to nothing more than a heels sucking slave. Look at how pathetic youve become for me. Willing to do anything to be in my presence, to earn my approval. Now look up at me from you knees and thank me for using you in this way.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kiraheels-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 430.46 MB
Duration : 00:12:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kiraheels-wmvhd.wmv

Micaliol

Humiliationpov.com- Sex Therapist Humiliates Your Little Dick

Description:
Sex Therapist Sahrye
Hello my name is Sahrye and I will be your sex therapist today. Im glad you came to see me. So tell me a little bit more about your problem. Oh I see, and how does that make you feel to have someone degrade your small, tiny penis? Oh you enjoy that, hmmm I see.. So you get turned on by girls laughing at you and humiliating you for having a small penis. I see how that could be a problem.
Im glad youre being open about this, it is the best way to come to terms with your problem. So please tell me more about how turned you get when a hot woman makes fun of your teeny tiny penis as you jerkoff. Is it more the laughter or the degradation? Dont be shy, you need to get this all out. I can see you feel uncomfortable but I may have a solution for you. So if I tell you that you have a tiny cock and you love to jerk it for hot girls who berate you, does that make your little dick hard? Ill bet it does. So lets do some experimental therapy. Take off your pants, its ok. Now jerk that tiny little dick off. LOL Its sooo little OMG I can tell you do this all the time. And you must have to, you cant please a woman with that itty bitty cocklette, can you?
You have a teeny tiny itty bitty little nub of a weeny, LOL Awww you poor thing, look at you jerking that thing so hard. You definitely have a problem. You really are pathetic, you know that? Does this turn you on? Yes, I know it does. You love stroking that little dick for me. If you dont mind I need to take a little video to show to my associate, Ive never seen a case like this and I think she might be able to help. Were going to find a solution, dont you worry.
This must be your whole sex life. Now stop jerking. Oh, did you think you were going to cum here in my office? Um no. But what you can do is come back next week. You need my help. No, you can beg all you want, youre not cumming in front of your therapist. Im here to help you and you really are pathetic and desperately need my help. You see Im coming to realize that your real problem is that you have a sexual addiction to humiliation. Youre going to need a lot more therapy which is going to cost you a lot of money. Seems like youre going to have a new problem soon.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : therapistsahrye-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 334.93 MB
Duration : 00:09:44

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:therapistsahrye-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:therapistsahrye-wmvhd.wmv