Vickyathome.com- The premiere of Jacuzzicam

Micaliol

Vickyathome.com- The premiere of Jacuzzicam

Description:
The premiere of Jacuzzicam I have always wanted a hot tub.... for the longest time. I really did not think that I would get one but by chance someone on Craigslist was selling one I took a while to think about it (5 seconds) and bought it....... not only for me, but you guys heheh.... It is not easy to shoot live... especially when there is water and neighbours involved. We spent the better part of a couple of days buying plants and other things to shield the prying eyes of the neighbours. We fired up the cam.... all was looking good...... and we blew all a fuse Ha ha Lesson learned? Don_t put the lights, camera AND jacuzzi on the same circuit Anyway... a quick fix and Jacuzzicam was born We also did a quick Jacuzzicam cam2cam after this show with two camera views.... pretty nifty huh? We are going to work out the kinks, add a rubber ducky or two, and bring lots of other girls (I hope) to share the fun with me. Hope you enjoy the first go around and look forward to more silliness in the future..
Model:
Vicky Vette
Studio:
Vickyathome.com
Info:
File Name : 20091122.mp4
File Size : 318.05 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:33:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20091122.mp4