X-art.com videos

Micaliol

X-art.com- XArt Paula Not So Shy

Description:
Paula Shy is anything but shy This sexy Czech phenom has a perfect body and loves to have sex Even with herself. If you like really close up orgasms, cum inside. This is a HOT one xoxo Coco
Model:
Paula Shy
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_paula_shy_paula_not_shy_1080.mp4
File Size : 935.19 MB
Resolution : 2064x1088
Duration : 00:14:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_paula_shy_paula_not_shy_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- The Exciting Games We Play

Description:
Charlie and Lolo are strolling through a city park on a breezy spring day. Chatting about guys and feeling the wind blow up their skirts. No panties on as a little trick amongst themselves: actually makes the girls hormones start to stir.After flirting and then finally knowing what is going to happen Charlie takes Lolo up to her apartment where the lust between the two girls is so hot that they just can_t take anymore. It starts slow and then turns into hot orgasm after hot orgasm This is a crystal clear 4K video with stunning colors and real action. Take a break and be swept away You won_t regret it. I PROMISE. xoxo Colette
Model:
Lovita, Charlie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_charlie_lolo_play_exciting_games_1080.mp4
File Size : 1380.91 MB
Resolution : 2064x1088
Duration : 00:22:02

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_charlie_lolo_play_exciting_games_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Two Fingers Deep

Description:
Brunette beauty Madi Meadows is a bright, gorgeous, super-sexual starlet who made a major impression on us during her first erotic photoshoot and video. Her beauty is reminiscent of a fashion model, but she_s totally unhibited and eager to please. Enjoy this sexy HD video
Model:
Madi Meadows
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_madi_meadows_two_fingers_deep_1080.mp4
File Size : 514.9 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088
Duration : 00:08:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_madi_meadows_two_fingers_deep_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Strip and Poke Her

Description:
Sublimely beautiful Mary Kalisy makes her debut with X-Art in the best way possible. A petite girl with gorgeous brown eyes and a deliciously well-toned body, Mary Kalisy is one of the most sought after fashion models in eastern Europe and beyond.&nbspHer unforgettable face almost makes you overlook her naughty sense of humor and inviting personality. Now, Mary is tipping her toes into beautiful erotica just for you. I love sex, but no one ever has photographed me while I was seducing and fucking a guy, she says with a laugh. This is all new, but&nbspthe shoot turned into a totally orgasmic experience. Just knowing that your subscribers will be watching me is sexy, exciting and a total turn on. &nbspI really, really enjoyed myself, and I think he did too. Yes, we all did Cum back for an encore please.&nbspXOXO, Colette&nbsp
Model:
Mary Kalisy
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bg_mary_lutro_strip_and_poke_her_1080.mp4
File Size : 1172.81 MB
Duration : 00:19:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bg_mary_lutro_strip_and_poke_her_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Hot Blondes: First Time Lesbian Experience

Description:
Cum enjoy Kendalls sexy and steamy first time girl on girl experience. Kenna teaches Kendall how fun it can be with a girl in bed and Kendall certainly agrees Watch as both of these hot blondes reach multiple passion filled orgasms XOXO Colette&nbsp️
Model:
Kenna, Nella Jones
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_kendall_kendall_GG_1080.mp4
File Size : 940.44 MB
Duration : 00:15:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_kendall_kendall_GG_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Do It To Me One More Time

Description:
HD Video: Can we really ever get enough of Tiffany? Personally I can_t stop staring at this stunning couple. They stayed at our house during the shoots this week and every day we all got up at 6am to drive to a county where we can shoot our kind of work in peace. But after we all the arrived at the house, the energy quickly became hot and sweet. Tiffany and Brandon have just gotten back together after a short break-up so they were really hot for each other and (lucky for us) saved it for our cameras Watch these Super Models having sex one more time...xo Colette
Model:
Tiffany
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_tiffany_brandon_do_it_to_me_one_more_time_1080.mp4
File Size : 336.11 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:55

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_tiffany_brandon_do_it_to_me_one_more_time_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Jumping on the Bed

Description:
Mia is a REALLY fun girl

Watch her run into the room and jump on the bed (in slow motion). She dressed herself up in a vintage garter and thigh-highs (she said it made her feel sexy).

Then, while we are all watching, she lays down, spreads her legs and starts masturbating. And she really knows what she_s doing. She gets lost in her own ecstasy and forgets she is on a set.

She opens her eyes after she has an orgasm and is like ahhhh.

I wonder what she was thinking about while she was cumming. Did she know she was being watched and like it, or was she in her own world? I think I_m going to ask her, but in the meantime watch the video and let me know what you think is going through her beautiful head?

Love,

Colette

P.S. Bunny BG HDvideo coming tonight -)
Model:
Mia M
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art-mia_jumping_on_the_bed_1080.mp4
File Size : 152.35 MB
Duration : 00:06:37

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art-mia_jumping_on_the_bed_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Her First Threesome

Description:
In this HD video, watch stunning blonde model Erica and her lucky boyfriend fuck another girl in her very first threesome

Erica and her strapping boyfriend are totally sexually liberated. They love to bring other girls to bed now and then just to keep things HOT

Some of the highlights of this video include Erica and Stacy giving a two-way blowjob (sharing is caring), and Erica taking her guy_s cock in her mouth and then immediately pushing it deep inside Stacy_s pink pussy.

In the finale, as he fucks one girl, he licks the other girl_s pussy... and then he explodes in orgasm inside Stacy. This must be love

Watch and enjoy
Model:
Erica, Stacy
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_stacy_erica_her_first_threesome_1080.mov
File Size : 714.29 MB
Duration : 00:11:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_stacy_erica_her_first_threesome_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Christmas Vacation

Description:
It_s Christmas vacation and Leila and Carmen have a few weeks of tropical fun planned.

Both girls attend college in the United States, but Leila is from Hungary and Carmen is from Brazil. Since they are both from foreign countries they have a lot in common and became best friends. They also discovered that they are both extremely horny girls, they like to have sex with each other and pick up guys together for threesomes.

On the second day of their island vacation they go snorkeling and upon emerging from the ocean they spot a hot, young guy. Watch as they go down on him in tandem, ride him and let him fuck them both until they all have awesome orgasms.

Make sure to download this fun and sexy HD video to your permanent collection of high-quality erotica

P.S. Seth, Leila and Carmen are HOT for each other, the chemistry is REAL. I know this because ..well let_s just say that _there were plenty of _extracurricular_ activities during our recent shooting trip involving these three. Just watch the video and judge for yourself. XOXO Colette
Model:
Leila, Carmen
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_carmen_leila_christmas_vacation_1080.mov
File Size : 1190.23 MB
Duration : 00:16:16

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_carmen_leila_christmas_vacation_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Spread Across The Floor

Description:
HD Video: Get lucky with us on St. Patrick_s Day while Izzy gets frisky on the floor with Jake. Just as our X-Art stud gets a taste of this blondie_s sweet pussy, she_s begging for him to fill her up as she spreads herself across the floor. As the pleasure intensifies, she lifts her ass into the air and takes his big cock from behind. They switch up the pace and before you &nbspknow it, Izzy_s licking her wetness off of Jake_s pulsating cock, filling up her mouth and bringing the pleasure to an explosive ending. Don_t miss it
Model:
Izzy
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_izzy_spread_across_the_floor_1080.mp4
File Size : 594.82 MB
Duration : 00:19:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_izzy_spread_across_the_floor_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Private Strip Tease

Description:
Have you asked your partner for a New Years treat yet? Seth asked Nikki for a private strip tease (and not like the movie with Demi Moore, although she was kind of hot with the cool music in that one :)So Nikki, peach that she is strips down, puts on her favorite tunes and works it until Seth can_t resist.Then it turns out into an all out fuckfest. And Nikki being a gymnast a yoga Goddess, well we can_t wait to have her back She is the woman-child from the Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young Song&nbspI have been around the world, looking for that woman-girl.. Well you_ve found her Watch and weep or cum. Your choice. xoxo LOVE, Colette and HAPPY NEW YEARHope it_s starting out great for everyone It_s rainy here, so no better thing to do except watch all of our stunning exclusive girls and sex scenes on X-Art 1000_s of 4K videos, that never expire, with no download limit. Join our family in 2019 and experience what erotica, sex and passion should be like It will change your life for the better. Also cool stuff from Nella and I (only for members coming) we get crazy And we are planning on inviting Nikki over too LOv e, Colette &amp Nella &amp Nikki
Model:
Nikki Peaches
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_nikki_seth_private_strip_tease_1080.mp4
File Size : 1237.72 MB
Duration : 00:19:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_nikki_seth_private_strip_tease_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Forever You Part II

Description:
HD Video: Forever You Part Two...Its usually not better than part one and with such a corny title even (when you are watching a mainstream movie). BUT Thats not the case here. Watch Alina fuck her boyfriend until they both cum HARD. Forever You Part Two and hopefully, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 and more and more for them. Anyway, heres part two for you. I feel like Dr. Suess now. xoxo Love, Colette P.S. check out my new website too (I have a ton of hardcore videos I shot that I am uploading as I type).
Model:
Alina
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_alina_forever_you_part_ll_1080.mp4
File Size : 364.39 MB
Duration : 00:15:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_alina_forever_you_part_ll_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Rock Me Baby featuring Anny

Description:
Redhead beauty Anny jumps out of bed, puts her headphones on and starts to dance. Her tall, dark and handsome lover emerges from the steamy shower and they kiss. He wisks her off her feet and sets her down on the bed. The kiss and Anny_s puffy nipples are all it took to get him hard as a rock. His ridiculously massive cock is truly a bit more than she can handle Beautiful and erotic Enjoy
Model:
Anny Aurora
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bg_anny_alex_rock_me_baby_1080.mp4
File Size : 1032.69 MB
Duration : 00:16:48

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bg_anny_alex_rock_me_baby_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- X Marks The Spot

Description:
What do you do if a guy you dont know ties you up to basically an X shaped crucifix?1) smart choice try to get the cops on the line.2) Decide whether you were willingly or unwillingly tied up. Actually do that part first.3) If he starts doing things that feel good, maybe you planned this and should go with it.BUT remember if you wake up tied to a huge wooden X and you dont know the guy or remember anything get help immediately Depends how well you or your parents know you ?But for sake of this video lets say you are a willing participant and into BDSM. Just the flick of his tongue in the right place can make you cum so hard youll get rope burn. Turns out our guy in this type and is a big tease. He torments you until you cant take it any longer and insist to be untied and fucked hard on the bed until he comes all over you And thats what to do if you find yourself in a similar situation xo Love, Colette ❤
Model:
Vinna
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bg_vinna_angelo_x_marks_the_spot_1080.mp4
File Size : 959.79 MB
Duration : 00:15:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bg_vinna_angelo_x_marks_the_spot_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Just Jennifer

Description:
HD Video: Jennifer is a beautiful little brunette girl from Texas that we_ve had the pleasure of seeing delight her female partners on X-Art. Now watch her here in her boyfriend_s shirt and high socks as she examines her pussy with a mirror and fingers herself until she cums. Go ahead and adore her, we all do This time it_s just Jennifer :)
Model:
Shyla Jennings
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_just_jennifer_jennifer_1080.mp4
File Size : 283.77 MB
Duration : 00:13:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_just_jennifer_jennifer_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Chloe In Couture

Description:
Her last name and her beauty tell everyone that Chloe Couture is made for high fashion. Dressed to kill and ready for fun, she couldn_t resist posing in front of my favorite photograph from the night that Brigham and I first dated. (Funny how I soon lost my clothes) Chloe has the same romantic idea in mind as she poses in her black dress and pearls on the sofa. But her boyfriend is doing what cums naturally -- watching the wonderful erotic world of X-Art on his laptop as his cock gets hard. Finally, he gives this hot&nbspblonde teenager&nbsp&nbspwith the baby doll good looks and sophisticated allure the erect attention she craves. It gets hot and heavy as each displays excellent oral skills. And when Tyler pulls her legs over her head and fucks Chloe hard and deep, multiple orgasms complete this pretty picture. XOXO, Colette
Model:
Chloe Couture
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bg_chloe_tyler_chloe_in_couture_1080.mp4
File Size : 933.1 MB
Duration : 00:15:04

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bg_chloe_tyler_chloe_in_couture_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Party Of Three

Description:
Vinna and Emily have been secretly hooking up for a few months. No one knows how much they love to pleasure each other. Today they have been caught by their roommate while making out on the couch. Of course he can_t resist watching these two kissing and touching each other. They soon realize they are being admired and it only turns them on more. They ask Josh if he wants to join. Well...of course They each take his cock as deep as possible and Vinna even lets him finish with a hot creampie. Don_t miss this party of three.
Model:
Vinna, Emily B
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bgg_vinna_emilyb_josh_party_of_three_1080.mp4
File Size : 1121.77 MB
Duration : 00:18:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bgg_vinna_emilyb_josh_party_of_three_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Soul Mates

Description:
Soul Mate: Your other half. The person who completes you. The person

who makes you feel over and over again like you have butterflies

Ivy came to our recent shoot on Ibiza and she brought her real boyfriend and soul mate with her.

She was so excited that she convinced her real-life lover to have sex

on camera. I cant wait to see what you guys think about her with her

real man versus the actors.

Watch them show their skills orally and all of their favorite positions as a couple all in HD

A beautiful finish in her mouth, their favorite -)
Model:
Ivy
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_ivy_sebastian_soul_mates_1080.mov
File Size : 1018.22 MB
Duration : 00:16:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_ivy_sebastian_soul_mates_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- A Walk To Remember

Description:
Nancy and Karl have decided to enjoy the springtime air and head for a stroll in the park. We all know this married couple is deeply in love so it_s no surprise that Karl takes the time to turn things romantic. Afterall, Nancy is irresistibly sexy and she is always turned on with a little attention from her man. Karl_s gesture is successful and the two lovebirds quickly head back to their apartment. It doesn_t take long before Nancy is sucking Karl_s cock and showing off her perfect slim body. She climbs on top of him and rides him into ecstasy in her favorite position. She cums even harder as he bends her over the couch. These two certainly love to show us true romance (in all ways:)))
Model:
Nancy
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bg_nancy_karl_a_walk_to_remember_1080.mp4
File Size : 1285.97 MB
Duration : 00:20:53

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bg_nancy_karl_a_walk_to_remember_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Susie Forever

Description:
X-Art Nation never goes a week without subscribers asking for new shoots with Susie. Done This blonde X-Art Girl loves life and absolutely adores having orgasms while you watch. Susie_s irrepressible sense of humor and big smile never fail her. Did I mention that she also has a bangin_ body and stunning good looks? This Czech babe is so acrobatic that she probably could fuck standing on her head. See how much she loves having the right man lick her tight pussy as she arches her back. She playfully returns the favor (orally speaking) and then bends over as this lucky guy_s rock hard dick enters her. What a sweet ass. Naturally, sensual sex with a well endowed man makes her cumming back for more. Wouldn_t you love some? XOXO, Colette
Model:
Susie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bg_susie_susie_forever_1080.mp4
File Size : 1384.19 MB
Duration : 00:22:26

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bg_susie_susie_forever_1080.mp4