Zishy.com videos

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Laura Lovett Late Checkout

Description:
Laura Lovett loves animals, sweets, and sleeping in. She_s a creature of indulgence. Her thick curly locks were refreshing to work with. She carries herself with an air of innocence that is incorruptible. So I_m naked? What_s the big whoop? Laura is my kinda folk. Yes, although this site is technically non-nude, I am an admirer of the naked form, just like most of you are, I read every single comment on the site. The problem that I observe on the Internet is that there are so many nudes, one begins to lose appreciation. For all Zishy subscribers out there, thanks for keeping me company on these journeys of tease. Hopefully, you agree with me that sometimes less is more.
Model:
Laura Lovett
Studio:
Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:Laura_Lovett_Late_Checkout.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Kat Keen Wake-Up Buds

Description:
Waking up can be a pain in the butt. It does help if you have a helping hand. Kat Keen has some of the comfiest pajamas that I have ever seen. They are super convenient to slip on or off or pull to side, strangle someone with(jk). What more could you ask from sleepwear? Hope you got a good start to your day as well. Keep those batteries charged.
Model:
Kat Keen
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Kat_Keen_Wake-Up_Buds.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Leisel Bonnke Prefers Film

Description:
Leisel Bonnke is a dreamer. She finds fulfillment in capturing human beauty with cameras. How silly. How just like me she is. But there is one thing Leisel and I disagree on. She feels that film, as a medium, remains superior to digital imaging. I appreciate both, but give me digital any day of the week. If the only option was film, Zishy would not exist. It is similar to how it took cars and planes to create the Internet. Try to imagine building a global network of cables only using horseback transportation. It wouldn_t happen. Leisel, you look amazing on my _inferior_ digital camera. Come to the dark side.
Model:
Leisel Bonnke
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Leisel_Bonnke_Prefers_Film.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Zelda Andover Rides Fixie

Description:
You have violet blue hair? You don_t shave your underarms? You don_t shave your legs? I do not care, Zelda. You are a bad ass. You ride a fixie (fixed gear bike) as a courier in Seattle, the home of Grunge. You dodge traffic and pump your way up hills that most _men_ would not be able to do. You are bold and unconventional and you view your sexuality as power and you are proud of it. You gave your trust to a stranger, visiting from Los Angeles, with some wacky web site. You, my friend, Zelda, are doing us a favor. Folks, read Robert Heinlein and enjoy Zelda Andover.
Model:
Zelda Andover
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Zelda_Andover_Rides_Fixie.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Angel Youngs That High Life

Description:
It is remarkable that Austin is the home of two of the wildest, blonde, busty adult starlets from recent memory. Though when it comes to uninhibited energy, Angel Youngs takes the blue ribbon. We went shopping. then took some pics in the parking lot. My mind was filled with thoughts like--Is this really happening? Life rips She is the real deal. Happy Birthday, Angel.
Model:
Angel Youngs
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Angel_Youngs_That_High_Life.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Irene Quinn A Stone Fox

Description:
Irene Quinn and I put this outfit together on the fly and I gotta say it really did it for me. It is something like NBA dance squad girl meets sexy business executive. If this Zishy thing doesn_t pan out I may try my hand at being a wardrobe stylist. Joking aside, Irene looks good in just about anything. Confidence, sexuality, and a lovely figure she has it all. Hopefully, Irene_s bf doesn_t give her too much crap for sharing the beaooty this time around. Enjoy your weekend.
Model:
Irene Quinn
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Irene_Quinn_A_Stone_Fox.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Aubrey Belle At Night School

Description:
Aubrey continued to be playful and daring as night fell. Campus security headquarters were only steps away from most of these shots. She is very comfortable with her body and has been athletic from a young age. In high school, Aubrey was a top performer on the girls_ cross-country team.
Model:
Aubrey Belle
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Aubrey_Belle_At_Night_School.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Rune and Bernie Sunny Bunnies II

Description:
They are back. Now you know why I had to break it up into two parts. Rune Kimele and Bernie Svikis share the ideal afternoon at the beach with us. The sun was warm, the water was refreshing, and the shashlik was heavenly. Shashlik is marinated cubes of fatty pork neck cooked over coals or wood. It is very easy to understand why so many cultures love it. More to come of these two eventually.
Model:
Bernie Svintis
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : rune_and_bernie_jurmula.mp4
File Size : 61.58 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:02:43

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Rune_and_Bernie_Sunny_Bunnies_II.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:rune_and_bernie_jurmula.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Lillias Right Is A Big Deal

Description:
Lillias Right is like Life. You can find aspects about her that you don_t like. You can focus on things that you would change and suit your personal taste. You can become upset, wear a sour face, and ruin the rest of your day. But with a different attitude and set of eyes, you can fall in love with everything that is amazing about her. I, for one, think there is plenty. The Magician by Andy Shauf plays in the bonus video.
Model:
Lillias Right
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : lilias_right_pch.mp4
File Size : 45.41 MB
Duration : 00:01:30

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Lillias_Right_Is_A_Big_Deal.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lilias_right_pch.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- April Brookes Nice Spoons

Description:
I had some extra shots of April Brookes from her first update. Somehow I missed those. Hey, I_m a child of divorce. If I didn_t have a child of my own, I_d be making my way down to Houston or Florida. I would rent a small paddle boat. I_d pack my guitar, a shitload of plant-based medicine, and be prepared to sing Kumbaya for hours on end. Yes, these are disasters, but they are also catalysts for human kindness. And we all know we can use more of that. If we are gonna go out, and we all will, we might as well go out with a party.
Model:
April Brookes
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : april_brookes_spoons.mp4
File Size : 7.28 MB
Duration : 00:00:19

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:April_Brookes_Nice_Spoons.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:april_brookes_spoons.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Moon Torrance Likes Black

Description:
This is not the time for Counting Crows or Dave Matthews Band. Whatever our shortcomings are, we cannot allow a lack of courage to be one of them. Not in these times. As far I am concerned, the answer is more RATM, more Metallica, early Metallica, more goddamn Ozzy. It is like Doogie Howser once said, I don_t have the luxury of being a fucking pussy right now. I have work to do. Moon Torrance may read the Bible every morning, but I still think she_s metal.
Model:
Moon Torrance
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Moon_Torrance_Likes_Black.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Angel Youngs That Life 2

Description:
Part two of Angel Youngs_ most recent update. Sometimes I am punctual. Mostly I am not. If Angel was a moment, she_d be that time you were drinking with your buddies in high school and you didn_t give yourself a chance to overthink it, you said fuck-it and attempted a backflip for the first time. Go, Angel
Model:
Angel Youngs
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : angel_youngs_parking.mp4
File Size : 181.06 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:58

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Angel_Youngs_That_Life_2.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:angel_youngs_parking.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Yana Kushnir Rubber Bends

Description:
Yana Kushnir is from Ukraine. She is quite lean and proud of her physique. She lights up her personal Instagram with pics that illustrate this pride. She had two nice pairs of workout leggings, so we decided to devote some time in each, and a bit of time without. Why not? Yana said she had an exclusive contract with her bf for any video. Luckily, she only remembered this after I had already captured a few crunches.
Model:
Yana Kushnir
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : town.mp4
File Size : 5.9 MB
Duration : 00:00:18

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Yana_Kushnir_Rubber_Bends.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:town.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Zoey Luna Cocaine Squats

Description:
Sorry to break your hearts, strong guys, but I got a man now. He is in immaculate shape. He can squat 350. He shaves all of his body hair on a nightly basis. He can do a full split with minimal effort and he hasn_t eaten a carb since early 2019. Best of all, my man isn_t the jealous type. If I want to have a three-way, we both jump on Tinder to look for recruits. He_s into Hispanic bad boys. Golly, I adore him. -ZL
Model:
Zoey Luna
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : zoey_luna_pump_up.mp4
File Size : 58.3 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:01:55

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Zoey_Luna_Cocaine_Squats.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:zoey_luna_pump_up.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Marlow Clarke Many Faces

Description:
Marlow Clarke is primarily in LA to act. She was really comfortable making faces and being silly for these photos. She has the youthful type of face that looks adorable in just about any expression. Marlow also has the creative personality that can turn a mere paper towel into an interesting prop.
Model:
Marlow Clarke
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Marlow_Clarke_Many_Faces.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Helena De Sesa Without A Roof

Description:
Pharell Williams says that happiness is feeling like a room without a roof. We can only guess at the meaning of this metaphor. I do know that when I took Helena De Sesa to the rooftop of Brentwood Plaza on Wilshire, I was happy. Helena_s smile is contagious. It was a bright hot day, but it takes a lot more than uncomfortable weather to break the spirit of this young woman. Helena has a great voice and works hard towards her singing aspirations. Perhaps one day she will allow me capture a verse or two on video. Faust 72, Dynastie Crisis is the song in the bonus clip.
Model:
Helena De Sesa
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : faust.mp4
File Size : 14.86 MB
Duration : 00:00:39

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Helena_De_Sesa_Without_A_Roof.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:faust.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Sabrina Lynn Pressure Makes Diamonds

Description:
You guys must be thinking the same thing. How shitty Diet Coke tastes. You are right. I concur. But still, Sabrina Lynn is like Spring always lovely, always welcomed, a gift from the heavens. Jesus, Odin, Ganesh, they all must have teamed up on this one. Accept no substitutes, go for the real thing.
Model:
Sabrina Lynn
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : sabrina_lynn_coke.mp4
File Size : 32.74 MB
Duration : 00:01:05

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Sabrina_Lynn_Pressure_Makes_Diamonds.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sabrina_lynn_coke.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- April Brookes Bed Head

Description:
Some asshole said that the key to becoming a champion is being smart enough to know how to win, yet not smart enough to know that winning doesn_t really matter. Keep your cool, man. Even when the outlook is bleak, even when a situation has gone from tragic to humorous, then back to tragic, realize that the worst that can happen will happen. You will suffer and you will die. And so will all your loved ones. Get over it. Right now, your only job is to pick up your camera and create something beautiful of April Brookes. Right now, you will take your middle finger and stick it directly into the face of imminent Death. Hallelujah.
Model:
April Brookes
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:April_Brookes_Bed_Head.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Vitalia Pugova Euro Pebbles

Description:
Jorge in Barcelona put together another session with his Russian friend, Vitalia Pugova. From the ratings of her first update, there appears to be a consensus on Vitalia her beauty is undeniable. Soon I will be in Europe, visiting family and certainly shooting new talent whenever it comes my way. If you can be any help with my trip, such as putting me in contact with a great girl, please drop me a line. Stay chru.
Model:
Vitalia Pugova
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Vitalia_Pugova_Euro_Pebbles.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Yulia Sosnova American Herstory

Description:
Guys, do you understand that a woman_s opinions and values are just as relevant as ours? Do you know that every last one of us probably started speaking with the same word, mama? From a certain angle, one could find my cheeky photos of women to be disrespectful to the opposite gender. But from another perspective, one could say that I am celebrating a fascination with that side of humanity. To me, the latter seems more true. I can_t get enough. My interest is certainly renewed eveytime I meet someone as rare as Yulia Sosnova.
Model:
Yulia Sosnova
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Yulia_Sosnova_American_Herstory.rar