Zishy.com videos

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Carolina Firenze Breathing Italian Oxygen

Description:
And we are back with another adventure in Italy. Carolina Firenze joins our contributor, Mitia, in Verona this time. I can tell that Carolina has the perfect attitude for Zishy. Mitia says Carolina fed off the generous attention that she received from strangers. She is a true exhibitionist. With Carolina, there is no shame, no fear. And in my opinion, this just how a beautiful woman should feel in an ideal world. Pipe dreams.
Model:
Carolina Firenze
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : carolina_firenze_denim.mp4
File Size : 39.3 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:01:18

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Carolina_Firenze_Breathing_Italian_Oxygen.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:carolina_firenze_denim.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Stacy Antropova Sanctioned Gems

Description:
I had to bring you something fantastic and green on this 420. Here is a beautiful first-timer who is feeling the economic sanctions aimed to punish her outcast nation. Now, I know some of you are gonna give me shit for featuring someone from Russia. So be it. These women aren_t in a position to end tyranny. And I will not pass up a find like Stacy Antropova. She is photographed here by our talented contributormodel, Victoria Minina. Maybe you are from a country that is faultless and has never decided to initiate war, but I am American and hence no stranger to that. Plus, I don_t know shit. I make smut. Peace.
Model:
Stacy Antropova
Studio:
Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:Stacy_Antropova_Sanctioned_Gems.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Fawn Richfield Power Makes Stupid

Description:
Today I have decided to take this site to the next level. No more worthless artistic integrity. I only have one goal now: to pursue the mighty dollar. I deserve an estate like that which belongs to Fawn Richfield_s family. Money might not make me happy, but it will make me powerful and power makes me hard. So what_s the difference? From now on, you will be entertained by the most refined ass in the most polished Bentleys here at Zishy. You may not be able to relate, but you will be able to envy. We are going Sizzler up in this motherfucker. Be ready.
Model:
Fawn Richfield
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Fawn_Richfield_Power_Makes_Stupid.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Rhonda Biasi Made In Jersey

Description:
Rhonda Biasi is a Jersey girl. Her personality delightful, her stacked figure completely natural. The dress is a throwback to simpler times but Rhonda is a modern marvel. More of her to come in our future.
Model:
Rhonda Biasi
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : rhonda_biasi_hoops.mp4
File Size : 17.72 MB
Duration : 00:00:46

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Rhonda_Biasi_Made_In_Jersey.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:rhonda_biasi_hoops.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Erna O_Hara Brooklyn 1978

Description:
It_s funny how we just accept the hatred of all things male now with woke culture. Just kidding, it isn_t funny at all. Why? Because hate breeds hate and it will only be reciprocated and the cycle continues. Speaking of cycles, Erna O_Hara has a sweet old-timey ride. Pigs, I mean men, and probably some women, like to sit on their stoops and watch her ride by. Brooklyn has its moments.
Model:
Erna O_hara
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Erna_O_Hara_Brooklyn_1978.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Tegan Summers Sweet Things

Description:
Tegan Summers and I met at the Skirball Center on Mulholland Drive. There were flash downpours of rain and even hail on this day. Eventually, security came around and recommended that we should leave. He was a nice guy and was rather polite in carrying out orders from the top. Tegan seemed to enjoy herself and was excited to get pictures with her new wheels.
Model:
Tegan Summers
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Tegan_Summers_Sweet_Things.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Megan Salinas Teen Valley Story

Description:
Megan Salinas is another one of these girls with physical attributes that make me feel a sense of pity. First of all, I feel pity for the many girls who will compare their own breasts to Megan_s and, realistically, will fall short. Then there are people like you and I--assuming you appreciate her breasts, but will never get to fully enjoy them in real life. And finally, I feel pity for Megan herself, who has to constantly field the question, Are they real? Even if she answers honestly, she is sure to be disbelieved by skeptics. For shame Megan is great.
Model:
Megan Salinas
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Megan_Salinas_Teen_Valley_Story.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Sara Luvv Loves Pink

Description:
Sara Luvv is a petite girl who loves to tease big guys. She enjoys rough play, but not in the way you_d expect. She likes to be the one administering the pain. While we were hanging out, she asked if I wanted to see a headlock move that she recently learned. I indulged her and ended up quite disheveled. Sara has a lot of excitement and energy. She has recommended her sister to shoot for Zishy, so you may be seeing another Luvv very soon.
Model:
Sara Luvv
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Sara_Luvv_Loves_Pink.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Geri Burgess Type Oh

Description:
Captain Obvious here again to report that Geri Burgess is incredible. A few months ago, her beauty earned her a contract with a mainstream modeling agency. However, recently someone posted all her Zishy links along with her agency page to an online forum. It was surprising since she is published here under a pseudonym. So someone either seriously did their homework, or what I suspect is more likely, someone who personally knows Geri did her this disservice. Long story short, Geri seems to have been dropped by the moronic agency. I did my best to console her and said she was better off without them. They seemed too small-time for Geri_s potential anyways. Puritans really have no business representing the Bold &amp Beautiful of this world.
Model:
Geri Burgess
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Geri_Burgess_Type_Oh.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Paris Moffer China Beaching

Description:
I write this as I patiently stand in line for tacos, a late dinner. Most others in this line are also dicking with their smart phones. The song playing in the background goes, arms and legs, bacon and eggs. The lyrics are clever, but make my stomach grumble. Paris Moffer contacted me a couple years back wanting to be photographed. Only problem was that she was seventeen. I felt it prudent to wait until she was of legal age. So I did. Proof that there are times when your humble narrator can demonstrate patience. But right now, I don_t want to wait. I want my tacos.
Model:
Paris Moffer
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:paris_Moffer_China_Beaching.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Vivi Kuanas At The Grove

Description:
On our way to The Grove, we saw the giant chrome Lenin and we had to stop for a few photos. Vivi Kuanas is a woman filled with passion, almost to the point of insanity. Follow her down visual k-holes on her Instagram, @vivicoxy. I tried to direct Vivi at first, but then I realized that her energy is best served raw. Sometimes crazy plus beautiful equals crazy beautiful.
Model:
Vivi Kuanas
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Vivi_Kuanas_At_The_Grove.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Piper Candless Sudden Morning

Description:
The unique Piper Candless returns. She invited me to snap these photos at a posh home she was house-sitting for a couple of weeks. Every time I visit Palm Springs, I feel the enchantment Sinatra, Liberace, Dean Martin and countless others must have felt . It is a destination which forces a slower pace than the choleric state that Los Angeles often has you in. If I ever get the opportunity to shoot a girl like Piper again in this relaxing desert setting, you can be sure I won_t hesitate.
Model:
Piper Candless
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:piper_Candless_Sudden_Morning.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Gisela Arias Life With Plants

Description:
When life gives you lemonade, find a strawberry. Because travel has been tricky this year, I am seeking more and
more Zishy contributors in all countries. This is Gisela Arias shot by Alex in Colombia. The duo did an extensive shoot on the streets in multiple locations, then tacked on some spicy shots back at her apartment. Ok, guys. I get it. You want some more cryptos for going the extra mile. Done.
Model:
Gisela Arias
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : gisela_arias_32442.mp4
File Size : 90.09 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:02:53

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Gisela_Arias_Life_With_Plants.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:gisela_arias_32442.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Lanie Morgan for Tic Tacs

Description:
One of these days, I am going to become a highly sought-after commercial photographer. Brands will hire me to shoot their campaigns. I will get to pander to others_ creative visions, OR maybe I will find clever ways to pimp out unnecessary products to people I don_t relate to. Either way, it is guaranteed there will be plenty of ass to kiss. Adventures with women like Lanie Morgan will be a dirty secret of my past. I can_t wait. Eat Tic Tacs.
Model:
Lanie Morgan
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : lanieshops.mp4
File Size : 42.91 MB
Duration : 00:01:53

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Lanie_Morgan_for_Tic_Tacs.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lanieshops.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Hannah Kinney Zebra Skin

Description:
Hannah Kinney friended me on Facebook before we shot and I saw a picture of her with tortilla chips falling out of her mouth and even falling from on top of her. It turns out, her mom had the idea to make it rain pieces of chips and to take a photo. It was a brilliantly fun idea that I had to steal. Yes, I am a thief when it comes to ideas and I often feel the best ideas are the simplest ones. Simple and unique ideas, they give my brain a stiffy.
Model:
Hannah Kinney
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Hannah_Kinney_Zebra_Skin.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Bella Rose in Fall Flashion

Description:
Bella Rose appeared recently in a Riff Raff Instagram post, as if she wasn_t cool enough. She is a fun girl, quite beautiful, quite brave, perfect for a Zishy field trip to Century City mall. I have been batting around the idea of starting a podcast. You will get to hear more of my rants and raves if you so desire. I can describe what I hate about the things I love. I can grow my comedy chops, for my future career as a stand-up comic. I can read you completely fake horoscopes. I can also field your questions. Msg me: [email protected].
Model:
Bella Rose
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Bella_Rose_in_Fall_Flashion.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Carrie Barber Run The Jewels

Description:
I hope you_re having a lovely week and that you have not inhaled tear gas recently. I hear it can be unpleasant. It took a couple of tries, but Carrie Barber managed to record a smoking hot dance video for us with the rear camera of her phone. What a challenge And she did it all while her disapproving partner was out of the house. Even though the world looks like a giant shit-storm in the media, stay grateful. Life is bootyful. Peace. Zishtok
Model:
Carrie Barber
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : carrie_barber_rtj_dance.mp4
File Size : 82.98 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:02:49

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:carrie_barber_rtj_dance.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Victoria Lynn Bike Rack

Description:
Victoria Lynn has exceptional natural attributes. So exceptional that I decided to break from my usual concealment of the boobs in a few images here. The other day on Facebook,
I saw a post that promoted an end to the war on female nipples. It argued that a nipple is just a nipple, regardless of the gender, and all should be allowed exposure. Why should we hide one gender_s and not the other_s?
The average child is bombarded with violence in media, television, and even video games. But if they were allowed to see bare areolas, that would be the end to society as we know it Sounds quite insane, right? Well,
although I_m not going to make a habit of exposing nipples on here, I_m a proponent of equal nipple opportunity. For me, it is more of a creative preference I enjoy the tease, I enjoy the mystery.
Model:
Victoria Lynn
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Victoria_Lynn_Bike_Rack.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Nolwenn Glass Faller Me Home

Description:
Do you feel that competition inside you? You want to be admired. You want to be at the top. Ahh that fucking Ego. That part of human nature that just won_t be controlled. I wonder how much ego exists in a beehive. We gotta work together. We gotta learn to be kinder. Let tbe beauty of Nolwenn Glass just exist. You don_t have to own it. You don_t have to keep it only for yourself. It belongs to her. Weinstein thought fucking beautiful women would bring him happiness. Look at the nightmare his life has become. Everyday you can make a choice not to be a slave to your ego. You can learn a lesson from Harvey_s mess. As a quote from one of his company_s films goes, You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang. Hang the mean, lazy, petty bastards inside you.
Model:
Nolwenn Glass
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : nolwenn_glass_fall.mp4
File Size : 53.8 MB
Duration : 00:02:24

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Nolwenn_Glass_Faller_Me_Home.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nolwenn_glass_fall.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Heaven Starr Thats A Wrap

Description:
Let_s be honest. This year kinda sucked. But if you are reading this, then you must still have a pulse. So it could have been worse. My resolution for next year is to bring you an improved experience on Zishy. I will continue to hunt for incredible and incredibly brave women like Heaven Starr, but I also have several site enhancements in mind. I hope you and your crew have a happy new year. We made it Now on to our next battle. Lies by Moullinex is the track in the bonus video.
Model:
Heaven Starr
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : heaven_starr_home.mp4
File Size : 77.5 MB
Duration : 00:02:34

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Heaven_Starr_Thats_A_Wrap.rar

Download VIDEO: