Zishy.com videos

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Lilly Gardner Hotel Doll

Description:
I was lucky to meet and photograph Lilly Gardner while I was up in San Francisco for the weekend. She has a quiet personality and loves to dress up in the _Lo..._ (I can_t spell the word out due to some nonsensical restrictions, but there a Kubrick film by the same name) fashion, which seems to be a popular JapaneseKorean style, where the girls wear ornate dresses and wigs. Lilly was generous enough to shed the costume for a fairly natural, casual look. When we were done, she needed to get back into her _Lo..._ garb for another event she had that day. See the pics at the end of the gallery.
Model:
Lilly Gardner
Studio:
Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:Lilly_Gardner_Hotel_Doll.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Claudia Veneza Cafe Claudia

Description:
I am a lucky bastard. Not only do I get to travel to Italy and photograph stunning women like Claudia Veneza. Not only do I get to eat squid ink pasta, sip a glass of fine wine, and jerk off after to women_s indoor volleyball highlights. I get to do something even more satisfying. I get to bring you muffins along for the ride. I hope you enjoy this shyte and I_ll keep trying hard to make it better in order to express my gratitude. Turn off your phone and sweep well tonight. More Claudia to come.
Model:
Claudia Veneza
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Claudia_Veneza_Cafe_Claudia.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Kimmy Diedrick Swim Like Hell

Description:
It was before noon when I took these photos of Kate Hudson, I mean, Kimmy Diedrick. She is the first and only girl to ever have asked me to show her identification upon meeting. I guess she wanted to be certain that she was in the presence of the renowned Zach Venice. Pssh. Actually, I did not mind. If a girl needs me to suck on my toe so she feels more comfortable, I only need to know which foot, right or left? There are very few ways to improve the sight of a beautiful pool for my eyes. Dipping a beautiful girl like Kimmy in it is one of them. There_s a bit of Mac Demarco_s Baby_s wearing blue jeans in the bonus video.
Model:
Kimmy Diedrick
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : smile.mp4
File Size : 14.95 MB
Resolution : 1280x704
Duration : 00:00:22

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Kimmy_Diedrick_Swim_Like_Hell.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:smile.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Soledad Lomas At Barton 2

Description:
What can I say? I am a sadist. I just had to torture you with a second part to Soledad Lomas_ bikini field trip. Imagine how I felt. I had to endure this delightful tease in person. At least this time our muse broke out a top that her mother strongly disapproves of. And fear not. Next time Soledad promises to be more generous. Sleep well.
Model:
Soledad Lomas
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : soledad_lomas_barton.mp4
File Size : 68.33 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:01:33

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Soledad_Lomas_At_Barton_2.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:soledad_lomas_barton.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Veronica Hatley Mall Flower

Description:
Here_s what this spunky youngster, Veronica Hatley, has to say about herself: Hello I am Veronica, 18 years old, an aspiring actress just moved to Hollywood, California from Miami, Florida. I am bubbly, fun, sweet, and supremely confident with an unshakable innocence, in many ways like Marilyn Monroe. I am one who cannot stand to be out of the spotlight. I love everything about film, to me everything looks better on a silver screen. I love drama I have seen a million movies and have always fantasized about being the leading lady. Ever since I was born. I am no stranger to the cold sting that this industry inflicts, my father was a star for 10 years and then the curtain closed on him. My mansion in Miami and most of my things disappeared (but not my dream) then I went from Princess Veronica to Average... in 2003 i said good-bye to miami and hello to a boring life in The Bay then back to Miami (my hometown) to a trailer park in Richmond, now I have made it to Hollywood. I intend to take this city and America. And introduce to them something marvelous. She was fun, I took her to the mall. She was a little shy.
Model:
Veronica Hatley
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Veronica_Hatley_Mall_Flower.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Nalani Dacus Love Mayonnaise

Description:
That heart of yours ain_t gonna last forever. You might as well dip that fried piece of potato into the mayonnaise and savor this experience. To all of you who think that my occupation is a dream come true you are right. Partially, anyways. As with any job, there are always new challenges. Who knows how long I can do this type of shit before the every inch of the planet is being surveilled by AI. And how about risks? Nalani Dacus could have held me at gunpoint for my camera equipment. Christ, I underestimated that edible. Anyways, thanks for the memories, everyone.
Model:
Nalani Dacus
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Nalani_Dacus_Love_Mayonnaise.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Riley and Winter Work Off Philippes

Description:
So after we filled up on Philippe_s, I took a stroll down Main street with Riley Anne and Winter Bliss. The girls let their hair down and continued their tease for the camera. A man from the California Endowment said we couldn_t take pictures in front his workplace. Too little, too late, my friend. Sumka by Leningrad plays in the bonus video.
Model:
Winter Bliss
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : riley_winter_la.mp4
File Size : 20.95 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:00:55

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Riley_and_Winter_Work_Off_Philippes.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:riley_winter_la.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Kerstin Dorsia Top of Kentner

Description:
The image of Kerstin Dorsia in my head is always accompanied by that of a high class lady. It does not seem forced or manufactured. I get the feeling she would still carry herself with an air of elegance had she been raised in the ghetto instead of Westwood. Kerstin sometimes works as a cage dancer at raves, which is an occupation I would never guess her for. But the duality that is Kerstin Dorsia is intriguing and lovely. Mulato Astatke_s Yekermo Sew is the hypnotic Ethiopian jazz music on the bonus video.
Model:
Kerstin Dorsia
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : sew.mp4
File Size : 32.49 MB
Duration : 00:01:27

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Kerstin_Dorsia_Top_of_Kentner.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sew.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Sonya Ash Buy Old Stuff

Description:
Stop buying new stuff. It is overpriced and comes wrapped up in garbage. Sonya Ash and I visited an antique store in Agoura Hills. She is as wild as she is beautiful. Dear Life by Beck is the song in the bonus video.
Model:
Sonya Ash
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : Sonya_Ash_Dear_Life.mp4
File Size : 36.97 MB
Duration : 00:01:37

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Sonya_Ash_Buy_Old_Stuff.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Sonya_Ash_Dear_Life.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Joana Melo ODs On Vitamin D

Description:
Here is Joana Melo kicking it in the Caribbean with our contributor, Martin. Her dark skin looks incredible under the bright sun. I still can_t determine whether or not her breasts are natural, but if they are, there was certainly some blip in the Matrix. If they aren_t, then kudos to you, doc. Eat more fruit. Bye bye.
Model:
Joana Melo
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : joana_melo_razor.mp4
File Size : 94.43 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:03:11

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Joana_Melo_ODs_On_Vitamin_D.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:joana_melo_razor.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Bonnie Luntz Unplugged

Description:
It is the first day of August and I feel a renewed energy for pissing people off. I take heat from both sides of the spectrum. Either my shit is too degrading, or too trashy for the repressed. Or it is not explicit enough for the more thirsty and depraved. I decided a long time ago that I will primarily focus on pleasing myself. It is the only way to truly be creative. Jimi wasn_t taking surveys after each lick of his guitar. Likewise, girls like Bonnie Luntz aren_t seeking your approval. Take _em or leave _em.
Model:
Bonnie Luntz
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Bonnie_Luntz_Unplugged.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Ellena Woods Beach Casual

Description:
This is Ellena Woods. She is a teenage homebody from Washington state with a bit of a dark personality and snarky humor. She webcams and does some nude modeling. As a general rule, Ellena avoids the sun. I, being a human genius, took her to the original Muscle Beach which is located next to the Santa Monica Pier. Every now and then, I go out and fool tourists into thinking I am an acrobat. My body ends up hating me for the following day or two. Ellena told me I was breaking new ground capturing her outdoors in public. She had a few shy moments, but justifiably so there was a shit ton of people out. By and by, Ellena proved to be a fine cohort. The song in the brief bonus video is 40 Summers by Tommy Guerrero. At the end of the clip, Ellena attempts a slower cartwheel so that we see up her shirt. A for effort, Ms. Woods.
Model:
Ellena Woods
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : sm.mp4
File Size : 7.35 MB
Duration : 00:00:28

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Ellena_Woods_Beach_Casual.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sm.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Clara Mabee With Colorado Vibes

Description:
Clara Mabee is a rather attractive European woman who has found herself living in Denver, Colorado. I needed a refill of my herbal supplements, so I decided to make a quick trip to the Mile-High City. Clara_s regular job is as a hostess at a sports bar. This was a particularly hot afternoon and she rushing to be at work, but Clara had just enough time to tease my socks off in front of the Colorado State Capitol Building.
Model:
Clara Mabee
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : clara_mabee_co.mp4
File Size : 32.62 MB
Duration : 00:00:56

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Clara_Mabee_With_Colorado_Vibes.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:clara_mabee_co.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Gloria Paquette Just A Dab

Description:
Gloria Paquette is a stoner. She has a health condition and marijuana helps .... yada, yada, yada. Look, the truth is many people like how getting high feels. Is it escapism? Yeah, but so is drinking alcohol, so is recreational sex, so is music, so are books, so is getting all worked up about athletes throwing around a ball and trying to tackle one another. People like a bunch of different and often pointless things. I do enjoy getting high every now and then, but I also realize that it comes with a price, at least for me. I become less productive, more prone to mood swings, etc. So I keep it to a minimum. Gloria says she is not able to function without her weed. She smokes wax or dabs which are much more potent than simply smoking the marijuana flower, hence the sinister-looking apparatus. It also requires the use of a butane torch, not shown here. At first, even I was taken aback at the sight.
Model:
Gloria Paquette
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Gloria_Paquette_Just_A_Dab.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Dharma Webb Say Yes

Description:
A renowned photographer once said to me that all women want to have sexy photos taken of them. Sure, there are exceptions to every rule, but on the whole, he is right. Who does not want to be considered sexually appealing? Dharma Webb is probably no different. I pay these girls as much as I can so that it does not feel like they are doing me favors, but let_s face it, the amount is not going to change their lives. In my pebble-sized heart, I hope that these beautiful women take something more pleasant away from their Zishy experience than the extra cash. I hope they one day show these pics to their sexually-liberated grandkids and say Hey, look at what a stone fox your old Granny used to be. On the flip-side, I have my doubts whether these girls are flattered by the tasty ass and boner comments. Buncha shmucks.
Model:
Dharma Webb
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Dharma_Webb_Say_Yes.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Giulia Wylde Double Pain

Description:
Giulia Wylde has returned, just like that stubborn old virus. I felt we needed a booster shot of this incredible woman. I must confess that Giulia is not a fan of my photography. Perhaps the images are too raw, too unrefined for her personal preference. Well, she is right. My world is a mess and I am too impatient to tie a bow around it. The last thing I need in this nightmare simulation is more fabricated nonsense. My family is the only thing that keeps me sane. They are wonderful. Oh, and pizza. Enjoy the real Giulia. Ta ta.
Model:
Giulia Wylde
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Giulia_Wylde_Double_Pain.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Nola Berry Say Merry Chrispens

Description:
You guys Why are you looking at these pictures of Nola Berry? Why are you listening to Harry Nilsson_s Coconut in the bonus video? You should be stuffing your face with holiday treats and enjoying the company of others. Or perhaps you are like me. Perhaps you already finished up with family for the evening and you are lying in a shitty hotel room, watching a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air holiday episode. Hilary Banks. Dang. She, just like Nola, would make an excellent stocking stuffer.
Model:
Nola Barry
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : crisp.mp4
File Size : 35.87 MB
Duration : 00:01:36

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Nola_Berry_Say_Merry_Chrispens.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:crisp.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Summer Carter Homecoming

Description:
In high school, I went to Homecoming dance with a girl that I hardly knew. In a way, we were set up by mutual friends. She was a petite blonde, thin, rode horses, yet oddly enough, she did nothing for me. Perhaps she gave off the prude religious vibe. Back then, curvaceous and lustful girls were what caught my attention. I never pursued this girl after our date. What a foolish move A year later, she dyed her hair black and was getting a reputation for being a sexual misfit. Exciting accounts of her public debauchery were circled around and she was looking very tempting. Shucks.
Model:
Summer Carter
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Summer_Carter_Homecoming.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Gina Rosini Art Bombs

Description:
Gina Rosini is back with her bubbly curves and personality. About once a day, I receive a misdirected message from some guy telling me how sexy I am and how horny I make them. I have even been sent a few dick pics. I appreciate the thoughts, but I am spoken for. I also have a penis and I don_t think that is what you want. Anyways, the reason I bring this is up is because the approach is all wrong. When you first reach out to someone, you want to hide your desperation and put up a front of perfect mental health. Confidence, intelligence, and maturity are all useful as a pretense. Then, once you have gained her trust, you can reveal how clueless you really are. Just try not to scare her away at the introduction.
Model:
Gina Rosini
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : gina_rosini_teddy.mp4
File Size : 30.31 MB
Duration : 00:01:20

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Gina_Rosini_Art_Bombs.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:gina_rosini_teddy.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Samantha Rone Pool Noodle Pt 1

Description:
We do not have snow in Los Angeles. Actually, we do, but our kind only appears in small neat lines on top of mirrors or the occasional stripper_s backside. And in case you are wondering, no, I do not partake. I have enough trouble dealing with my naturally-occurring sporadic energy. My point is that it rarely gets cold in L.A.. So as long as the pool is heated, Samantha Rone is game to swim in December, and I am always game to photograph a beautiful woman in water ... or out of water. I credit Richard Kern for inspiring the butt-emerging-from-within-pool shot.
Model:
Samantha Rone
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : poool.mp4
File Size : 16.03 MB
Duration : 00:00:42

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Samantha_Rone_Pool_Noodle_Pt_1.rar

Download VIDEO: