Defloration.tv videos

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Lora Loshadkina - new photos and video

Description:
I have many dreams and for that I need money. Luckily for me, I got to know of Defloration.com and agreed to do a video shoot with them. Afterwards, when the shoot started, I was a bit apprehensive. I was nervous as I had some bad experience in my past. I am happy to do this video because this will help me with my dreams.
My name is Lora and I am from Hungary. Till some time ago I stayed with my mother and her husband, my stepfather. My mother does not know who my real father is, or maybe she does, but she has not told me about him... Read more &gt&gt&gt . My story involves my stepfather who molested me in a bad way. This incident has made me very nervous around men and I do not think I can trust them.
Let me tell you what happened. It was the day before Christmas Eve. My mother was away to the next town to meet her sister. I was decorating the tree with some last minute stuff and was generally relaxing in the house. As there wasnt anyone around, I had just a vest on with a thin pair of shorts. The house was pretty warm and there was a fire on too. Suddenly my stepfather came from somewhere. He sat near me and said he will help me decorate. Putting his arms around me, he first touched my teenage boobs. I thought it was accidently and I tried to move away when he pulled him down towards him. He turned my face and kissed me full on. As I never thought of him in any such way I struggled to get up. He pushed me down, took off my top. He started sucking my tits while holding on to me. I noticed he already had his pant down to his knees by this time. I got really scared. He turned me around, pushed me to the floor and took off my pants. As I had no experience with me, I was shocked to see his penis big and erect. He pushed his dick into my anusin and out while I screamed. There was no one to hear me and after a while he let me go.
When my mom came back the next day, I told her but she was reluctant to believe it. I did not want to speak to anyone else about it and left home. I now stay on my own with a friend. I am still a virgin. My mother is now separated but we still do not talk. I do get romantic thoughts and probably would like a boyfriend someday but for now, I am happy by myself. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : loshadkina2_fhd.mp4
File Size : 634.95 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:43
Video : AVC, 10 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:lora_loshadkina2.zip - 27.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:loshadkina2_fhd.mp4 - 635.0 MB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Gwyneth Petrova - massage

Description:
Hi, I am Gwyneth from Moscow. It has been over two years since I have come to the University here right after my high school. From the small lazy town near the city, suddenly I was exposed to the big city. My story is perhaps the story of many girls around the world. I am suddenly 18, an adult, yet I do not know what to do with my life. Perhaps, now I am a bit more aware of where I want to go.
My father is an engineer and my mother a teacher. Both my father and I love reading and I grew up among books. From my mother I also learned... Read more &gt&gt&gt cooking, embroidery and knitting. It has been the dream of my father that I get into technical education so I am fulfilling his wish at the moment. But in my heart of hearts I want to do something very creative, something different.
When I was very young, my father was building a bridge in the mountains. We, my mother and I, accompanied him and stayed in a camp. That was the first time I saw my father showing affection towards my mother. I was shocked when I saw him kissing her My parents are very affectionate but they are not very demonstrative so I was surprised to see the change come over them when they are on holiday. It is because of them that I believe in love and it is also because of them I long for someone to hold me, to make love to me.
I was encouraged to dance, swim, play tennis, go in for gymnastics but studies were always a priority. In school, I belonged to a group of five girls. The Five Avengers we used to call ourselves. We were involved in number of environmental projects to plant trees, fight against pollution and cruelty to animals and so on. Even though I appear shy, if I get started on any injustice done to animals, you will see my real self. I can fight hard for the rights of animals. I am on many Internet groups that fight against animal cruelty. It was while surfing the Internet that I came across a website that described masturbation. I was in high school then. I was too shy to talk with my friends about it and decided to discover my body by myself.
I still remember that day very clearly when I touched my body for the first time. I rushed back home, locked my room. With hesitant hands, I lifted my tee-shirt and slipped my hand underneath. My fingers timidly slipped inside my bra and touched my innocent nipples. It was as if an electric shock went through my body. As my fingers grew familiar with my teenage tits, I looked around and slowly slipped off my shirt and then my bra. I could not even look at myself in the mirror that day. But I was excited and there was a new vibrancy in me. I went ahead with sports practice and homework, but my mind was on my body and my newly discovered pleasure.
That night, took a long bath. Soaking in the water, my fingers reached down my navel, and reached my untouched vulva. My fingers hesitantly explored the layers, separated the lips and went inside. It was like entering a whole new world. Under the soapy water, my finger slipped up and down, discovered new sites of pleasure. My other hand was no longer unfamiliar with my teenage boobs and caressed them, squeezed them. I spread my legs wide, leaned against the tub and got completely lost as I rubbed by tight virgin clit and innocent boobs. I came almost immediately and it was a delicious pleasure. I felt so good. At the same time I felt guilty too. This was something that may be wrong.
I did not know how to talk with my friends In Five Avengers about this. But by a coincident, one of us, Ana, who had an older boyfriend brought out the topic of sex. Her boyfriend and she had gone on a date and had made out. She then went ahead to describe in detail. They had gone to a night club and while they were sitting and sipping a drink, he casually put his arm around her and touched her boobs. She leaned against him and he slipped his hand inside. There was a purple light inside the nightclub and everyone was busy with themselves and no one paid much attention to Ana and her boyfriend. He slipped another hand under her dress and then she giggled as she spoke to us. He touched me down there and I was so scared, she said. We did not utter a word, digesting everything she said. I was eager to hear anything that she had to say. He rubbed her pussy over her panties and then made her sit on his thigh. She rubbed up and down against him and had an orgasm right there, in front of everyone
As she saw our shocked faces, she said, What? Did you never have an orgasm? I touch myself all the time. I got my chance and asked the group whether it is ok to touch ourselves. Everyone was clear on this issue. Masturbation was totally safe and there was nothing to feel guilty about. It seemed everyone did it and there wasnt any need to tell parents either. I got a lot of inside information that day
It was after that that I learned to look at myself without embarrassment, my body, my teenage tits with the pink nipples, my tight virgin clit, my navel, everything I love myself I stand in front of the mirror, critically looking at myself. I touch my blossoming boobs with sensitive nipples gazing at myself. I relax in the evening, touching my virgin pussy, playing with the lips, making them swell with my fingers, flicking up and down, teasing my nipple, forgetting the whole world till I came on my fingers, wet.
After I joined the University, boys eye me all the time and I have had a string of admirers but in this case I do not want to rush. I know the person I lose my virginity to must be someone I respect. It was going t be the most important event of my life and not just a frivolous occasion. Most of my friends here have boyfriends and we do go out to party but I am usually with a friend and we watch others amuse themselves. A few weeks ago we went to a fashion show organized in our city. I feel in love with the minks and the dresses that the models wore, the way they walked, their head held high. It is after this that I have looked at myself seriously in the mirror. Can I become a model? Can I? I know there would be a lot of hard work involved. Maybe I could go to Paris. Maybe I will meet my dream man there. I can easily get rid of my glasses if asked but till then I prefer to hide behind them.
I visited a couple of agencies near our campus. And in one, got the details of defloration.com. Yes, I was already 18 and I was still a virgin so the conditions were right. I would get the opportunity to get rid of my shyness and become familiar with the camera. I wrote at an email sharing my details. A week ago, I got a call back. I was so excited. It is time to grow up and throw away some of this awkwardness. I fulfilled their two conditions. I did not share these doubts with my parents. This was my decision and this is something I really want to do and did not want to hear even a word of doubt or hesitation.
Will I be ok? Will the photographer like me? Traveling in a bus, I reached the studio in the afternoon. I had taken care to look good but was very nervous. As it happened, I did quite well. Initially it was awkward but I was soon at ease. I found it quite comfortable to talk to Sergey, to fondle my teenage tits while talking with him. I do not know how I became so free. When I was asked to pose with a guitar I did not know what to do but tried my best. But as I began to touch myself, suddenly the image of an unknown man came to my mind, his hands squeezing my tender boobs and licking my virgin juicy pussy. I closed my eyes and forgot all about the camera. I became just a girl who was touching her virgin clit all by herself and coming with a big orgasm. I even managed to arouse Sergey it seems His pants had a huge tent at the end of the video. Maybe I return again, who knows? At the moment, adieu and happy viewing Collapse
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : gwyneth_massage_fhd.mp4
File Size : 1631.81 MB
Duration : 00:22:26
Video : AVC, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:gwyneth_massage.zip - 91.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:gwyneth_massage_fhd.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Nika Buta

Description:
Hi, my name is Nika. I`m from Kiev. I`m 18 years old and I`m still a virgin. I kept my virginity because my mom has been protecting me from guys since I was a kid. I understand her. But now it can`t stop me anymore. My mom said me that before I decide to have sex, I have to introduce her to this guy. I remember one very awkward scene in my life. I came from school, locked myself in my room, and I started to watch erotic video on my computer. My hand was in my underpants and I was... Read more &gt&gt&gt masturbating. I was doing it really often. I didn_t notice Mom went into the room and was looking what i was doing... She wasn`t embarrassed, but on the contrary said: thats better, then with the guy, daughter, trust me. She gave me a smile and went out... Honestly I don_t understand why it_s better. Maybe she meant I wouldn_t get pregnant this way. I decided to pose for two reasons. The first is money and the second is that I feel a craving for sex... I want to break up with my virginity, and only my mother is my only obstacle. Collapse
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : buta_casting_fhd.mp4
File Size : 1141.65 MB
Duration : 00:16:19
Video : AVC, 9 608 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 162 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:nika_buta.zip - 74.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:buta_casting_fhd.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Galina Kurnosaya

Description:
It was not an ordinary day. I had been waiting for it for so long, full of excitement and nervousness. Will I be able to do it? What if they didnt like me? What if I panicked? In the end nothing happened. The photographer and producer were too kind and professional for me to feel scared any longer and I felt like I was doing photo-shoots and videos all my life. All thanks to defloration.com, I , Galina, a 18-yr-old inexperienced virgin have taken my first step towards my dream of becoming a model... Read more &gt&gt&gt
I am an ordinary girl from St. Petersburg. I love dancing, having ice-cream and eating out with my friends. This is where I grew up and I love my city. We are not rich and I had never realized this earlier. But now I know and I try to contribute to the family by working as a guide. A father is a accounts officer in a company here but the pay is just barely enough to live on. When I was small, I thought we had no problems but I was wrong. We cant take a holiday whenever we want and then too nearby places. My mother too works as a teacher in a nursery school but we dont earn enough as a family to travel all over the world as I want to.
My father had a talk with me and I told him about my dream to become a model. He told me very frankly that he cannot send me to a modeling school as I have two younger siblings still in school and whatever I do and become will have to be from my own efforts. He has always given me the best and I had never had to ask him for anything so this time I am determined to make it on my own. I joined a travel agency as soon as I passed from school and I love showing people around our beautiful city. When I go to pick them up, I take a glance around the beautiful hotels and restaurants and promise myself that someday I too will travel like this and take my family too with me.
Last month, a woman who works for our agency had a coffee with me. While talking she generally mentioned about defloration.com and I was very interested. I did not show her my interest but went home and looked it up. There was an email address and hesitantly I sent a mail. Will they look at it? It was a pleasant surprise when I got a reply back. They had a number of questions: was I 18 years old? Was I a virgin? Do I have any previous modeling experience? I replied positively to all queries except the last. Alas, I had no previous experience. I also sent a photograph. After a week of impatient waiting, I got the reply. They wanted to do a shoot with me Yippee I was so happy. This would help a great deal in both money as well as in experience.
However, I had some inner devils that I had to fight before this. As I said I am an ordinary girl with regular likes and feelings. So of course as any other teenage girl, I too fell in love. He was seven years elder to me. I was in high school. I felt so proud of having him as a boyfriend. He would wait outside school for me and bring me such beautiful gifts. He took me out for dates. When we watched movies, he would keep his am around me and I felt so good and protected. One Sunday, he wanted to take me out for sailing. I lied to my parents and slipped out. He had a beautiful boat ready and I excitedly walked in. As I was scared of motion sickness, he said we will have fun without sailing as there were no other boats nearby. I was given a glass of champagne and as I clinked my glass with his, I felt like a sophisticated adult. He came and sat near me. His body was touching mine and I was feeling gently aroused. He then moved his hand around me, lifting my top and moving up to touch my teenage boobs. I think he already had a lot to drink as he was slurring. He slipped his legs over me and pushed me on to the floor. My top was raised and he started biting my nipples. I was struggling by this time as I realized he was not his usual self. As he started to lift my skirt and pull down my panties, I scratched his face. He slapped me hard and then got up a bit to take off his pants. I immediately got up and ranOh my dear godthe way I ran. Luckily for me the boat was still anchored. I rushed down, my hair disheveled and kept running until I realized he was not following me. This incident happened 3 years ago and I havent been able to become friendly with another boy since then. My friends keep telling me that this was a bad incident and to come out of it. In fact even the man had sent me a note of apology and flowers later but he too did not have to courage to face me. This is why I wanted to do this session with defloration.com I am sure this will help me a lot to overcome my fear and become more confident.
Now that I have done it, I am so happy. I love my body. I want to share it with someone one day but with my consent, not with force. A big thank you to everyone at defloration.com for helping me overcome this fear and gain back my confidence again Collapse
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : kurnosaya_solo_fhd.mp4
File Size : 1148.54 MB
Duration : 00:15:47
Audio : AAC, 162 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:galina_kurnosaya.zip - 18.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:kurnosaya_solo_fhd.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Enzio Ricci - hardcore defloration

Description:
I am back and with such great excitement. As I am now a professional model, I am used to the cameras, and in fact love being in front of them. My solo video went off so well, at least according to me, that I was very excited at what was coming up next. Sergey and I had a planwe will not let Tommy know
Two days after my solo shoot, I was a bit nervous but determined to put on a brave front. I want Tommy to see me as a temptress not a naive teen. I might be a virgin but I had the soul of a professional model. Stepping into the studio, I knew things were different today... Read more &gt&gt&gt . I was immediately taken off to a room by an assistant where I was asked to strip. And after that so many things happened one after the other. First there was a beauty bath followed by a warm body massage. My body felt relaxed and as the oil soaked into my skin, I felt feminine, sensuous and bold.
Stepping into the recording room, I was just dressing up when there was a knock OMG He is here I have seen all videos of Tommy and I am in awe of him but I cannot show itno He is the most freaking manly man I have seen. And then he comes in and I am gigglingstop it I exude confidence, as if this is something that I have done everyday. I like him..I really dohes the sweetest and he actually asks me if it was really my first time. Point 1: Enzio I banter with him and I can see he likes it.
And suddenly we are on the bed, undressing. Well, just me. He still has on all his clothes, including his socks As his fingers run down my panties, theres a quiver through my body and I dont know if he has noticed. I am sure by now my smart chirpy girl front put on to hide the nervousness is understood, especially as I cant stop the giggles He discovers my pussy hairam I quirky? How does it matter..I love it there and I think he loved it too. His tongue managed to do things to me that I never imagined I could feel That horseback orgasm I had written about? Pooh.. .compared to this
When are you undressing, I heard myself ask And he started a mini striptease..socks off and then pants followed by the briefs. And there it stood in all its gloryTommys huge cock I almost gasped as I took it in. But I am not a professional model for nothing. I can do it and make HIM gasp Like an ice cream he said and I showed him how I lick and suck an ice creamI could hear him grunt and that made me so happy. This was the first time I saw and touched a dick but I managed pretty well, didnt I? My mouth apparently was just right Haha

As he sucked my tiny teenage tits, no matter how much of modeling I had done, nothing prepared me for this. His hands rubbed my tight virgin clit while sucking on my boobs and I was almost lost out of my senses. And then it was time How do we want to do it? Leaving it to his experience, I lay on my side, lifting my leg high, keeping my virgin pussy exposed so that his big cock could enter and break my fragile hymen, making me a woman. Well, his dick was hugeI was suddenly scared. As he gently pushed himself in, I felt pleasure more than pain. My insides felt raw and scarred but as he pushed and pulled, breaking my hymen, waves of pleasure swept over me.
There was no time for rest just now and we followed it up with another style. As I rested on my arms with my butt towards him, he pushed his member into my vulvapushed in and out. I could feel my boobs jingling, adding an erotic feel to the experience when he suddenly pulled out and spilled his white milk on the outside of my pussy lips.
As his cum ran down my vulva, we lay down exhausted. It was as if we knew each other for a long time. We spoke of food just as any other couple would and I was so much in love already I wanted to keep lying in his arms forever but I know this is only for todayand it will soon be time to go. I could not have wished for a better way of deflowering myself. Tommy was the ultimate manjust as I had always dreamt ofgentle yet strong, passionate yet caringI know I have lost a big piece of my heart to him todaysigh Time has come to say bye but perhaps someday he may remember me and we may meet on another romantic escapade Collapse
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : ricci_porn_fhd.mp4
File Size : 2121.79 MB
Duration : 00:29:11
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:enzio_ricci_porn.zip - 58.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:ricci_porn_fhd.mp4 - 2.1 GB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Tina Fox - new photos and video

Description:
Hi. My name is Tina Fox and I_m 18 years old. I am a legal girl in every possible way that I take in life, socially the one I chose I might look all grown up and dress like adults, but my hymen is still intact. Ever since I was a kid I was dressing like and adult and trying to be one always. Actually by the age of eight I told my mom the she should start treating me like an adult, but she was always laughing at me and never considered me serious, because I was still a kid. I learned everything to be like her and act like her and think like she would. I even found some videos in her room once, when she left her computer open. Those videos were porn videos and I had no idea at the time what was it. Socially why a white girl had a plastic cock on her waist and was inserting it really hard in the black girl. I started to watch them and believe it or not... Read more &gt&gt&gt , I felt something warming up in between my legs. I got scared, turned it off, and ran away. That made my mom notice that I opened her computer and she got angry with me and I got suspended from my social media for two weeks. Then a few years passed and I became 11 years old. Me and my mom were living alone, because my father left us when I was only four years old and I barely remember him. He wasn_t ready for a child, I know this, because I found a letter in my moms table. I sat up the whole night crying that night. Some time passed and I forgot about it quite good and didnt care about a person who gave me up for another life of his. My mom was working on two different jobs and finally got enough a good amount of money for us to go to a one week cruise trip and on a very huge cruiser I was very excited and packed my bag a month prior to the trip. My mom came to me and said that Im still a child because of my excitement and I wont prove her other way. I tried to deny it, but yeah she was right. The time has come to go and I was ready more than ever. We got to the ship and it was enormous and fun looking. The first day it took me to get used to it and the next day I made some friends right away. It wasnt much to there and I found some kids at the playground and in the swimming pool. Most of whom were boys and only two girls. Suddenly I realised that I like one of the boys and tried my best to look best so he could notice me, unlike all the other girls who were in the swimming pool. It was also supposed to be my 13th birthday in a few days. I called them all and even wore my little bra to look like an adult. Nobody knew, except that boy Richard. The birthday went very well and fun. Me and him decided to meet in the evening and watch sunset. He was 15 years old and already knew everything about sex.. He wasnt the only one.. We sat on the bench looking at it and then put his hand around me and it felt amazing, my body even shivered a bit. I felt this tension between us. I put my hand on his shorts and squeezed his cock a bit. He looked at me with a big smile and told me not to stop squeezing it to see what happens with it. I was very excited, plus the whole situation was very romantic at the sunset. It felt like Im in the titanic movie and already an adult Then he kissed me and I kissed him back with my tongue, he laughed about it, because I did it wrong and told me to close my eyes and open my mouth. I listened to him and he kissed me and stick his tongue inside my mouth and it felt weird but exciting. I suddenly got the same sensation inside my panties as before in my moms room at her computer. I didnt know what it was, but was assuming that it is supposed to happen this way. Decided to ask Richard and he told me I was getting wet and horny with him. He got excited about it and told me to go his beach house. We went there and he had a huge window with a sunset view, and a bed in front of it. He seemed very rich to me.. I liked it He pushed me down on the bed and started to kiss my neck, then he took my top off and saw my bra, which I stole from my mom. He said it looks very hot on me and that I have beautiful tits and body. I got shy at the moment and laughed quietly, he saw the blush on my cheeks. He began kissing my tits in my bra and then he unzipped it and took it off I got even more timid and told him to stop a bit, he kissed me on the forehead then continued with my body and went lower until he took my panties off and kissed me on my tight very small virgin pussy and told me thats its beautiful and he hasnt even seen such beauty in porn videos I felt very special, he licked my pussy for white stop time, to the moment where he got tired and then started to caress my asshole and then before I got my first orgasm, someone knocked on the door of the house and I had to leave and run away to my mom, before she got worried from me not being with her for a long period of time. The trip went well and I was avoiding him for the whole time. This way I stayed virgin and still am one. So I came today the same day as my 18th birthday to do my virgin casting at a porn studio and it excites me very very much. Specially once the producer told me that I am one of the most beautiful girls that came to the casting, while casting I began masturbating, I continued when I was about to orgasm and nonetheless the camera was at my face I had my first orgasm and it was amazing The next day though I agreed to lose my virginity and youll know about it once you go there and check it out now Collapse
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : tina_fox3_qhd.mp4
File Size : 835.79 MB
Resolution : 2560x1440
Duration : 00:07:12
Video : AVC, 16.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 177 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:tina_fox3.zip - 34.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:tina_fox3_qhd.mp4 - 835.8 MB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Daisy Datson - hardcore defloration

Description:
Hello everyone I am very happy to be here today and finally lose my virginity with them to whom I masturbated on porn movies ever since I was 14. Once I met him, he was astonished by my beauty and couldnt speak about anything else but how beautiful I was and it made me blush a bit.. He also mentioned how beautiful me legs were and I know this so I agreed, I also know how great my body is and my ass He told several times that I was looking like a real woman and had the same body too. So, ever since I began masturbating, I was mostly watching videos with him and always imagined having my first sex only with guy Now my dreams have come through and I couldnt be happier I told him right away that I want him to fuck me for the first time in the doggy pose, mainly because I want him to enjoy... Read more &gt&gt&gt the view of my ass, and to myself later on the video and perhaps even masturbate to the same video.. We began kissing and he was kissing with his tongue and it was turning me on more and more, then reached down to my pants and realised that I have no panties on and got surprised I wanted him to feel that I want him this bad He was undressing me and holding my tits in his hand and saying how beautiful they were, my pussy was getting hotter and hotter.. Just a few seconds later our tongues were touching and we were kissing and it was looking and feeling very hot, specially when he reached down slowly to my tits and kissed my nipples and tits in general and then I laid down and he began licking my pussy. But of course after checking if I was still a virgin, and of course I was still that little virgin girl between my legs. His tongue was hot and my pussy dripping wet and hot and the pleasure was rising up higher and higher Renato made me cum with his tongue and then I just imagined for a second how well will he fuck me in doggy pose and right this moment he took his cock out of his jeans and placed beside my mouth and I grabbed it first with me hand and then he pushed it inside my mouth, first it felt weird, but then the excitement took over and a few seconds later, I was sucking him off like a real pornstar, I think he still remembers this day. In a while he was masturbating my pussy again and licking it, then he told me to get into the doggy pose and I knew it is all about to happen so I did it quick He slid his dick inside me and it was first painful of course but then my mind took over the pain and I was feeling very hot and wet and horny and enjoyed every second that he was fucking and he was going hardcore on me, at the end we both came and he covered my ass with sperm until the last drop After this we met a few times and fucked, now Im thinking that this was the best day of my life Thanks a lot to defloration.com Collapse
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : datson_porn_fhd.mp4
File Size : 2438.94 MB
Duration : 00:33:32

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:daisy_datson_porn.zip - 65.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:datson_porn_fhd.mp4 - 2.4 GB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Chloe Moretta and Sarah Pipetka - lesbian massage

Description:
Chloë Moretta
I was born 18 years and one day ago in one of the most beautiful places of Europe. I grew up like a tomboy when I was little, until I discovered my body after puberty. There are secrets that I am still discovering, things I am still learning about myself. I am a very open and frank girl, always ready for an adventure. Are you ready to come with me?
I have three elder brothers and my family is large and noisy. In fact growing up with boys, I have great passion... Read more &gt&gt&gt for things that people think belong only to boys One is motorsport and another is soccer. I used to sit with boy on a bench near our house when I was little, grading girls as they passed on the basis of their tits, butts and figures. And then one day, my breasts started budding, my pubic hair started to grow and I realized that I too was a girl
I am so adventurous otherwise that my girlfriends laugh at me when I get scared or nervous of sex. It is not that I am scared, only I want to save myself for a special day. When Sarah, my best friend, and I went on a trek once to Sardinia, we got lost in the volcanic areas of Villanova Monteleone. Luckily we had taken a tent and after we fixed it up near a small lake, Sarah went off for a bath. I watched her beautiful naked teenage body as she went into the water. As there was just the two of us, she washed her clothes as well and stayed in the nude. After a while, I too had no other choice but to do the same as I was feeling extremely sweaty. My teenage boobs were tiny and I was extremely ashamed of them. As I came out of the water, Sarah was standing there, looking at me. Smoking a cigarette with one hand, she moved slowly towards me. She stood so near that her nipples tingled my wet skin. Still holding the cigarette, she used the fingers of her left hands to flick over my innocent tits and then pinch them. I gave a gasp.
Throwing away the cigarette, she grabbed my butt with both hands, pulling my virgin pussy to meet hers. Slowly rubbing her pussy against mine, she made me want more, wetness creeping out between my thighs. In the orange dusk, she then turned me around, her hands cupping my budding breasts, her clit pushing against my butt. As her hands squeezed my boobs, I arched forward and her hands moved down to my teenage pussy. Parting the hair aside, she ran her fingers over the lips of my virgin vulva, caressing them, exciting me, keeping me on the edge as her fingers slowly moved to the tip of my virgin clitoris. Expertly flicking her fingers on my nub, she lay me down on the grass and then started licking me. Her tongue worked magic on my tight vagina, and as it flicked on and off my tip again and again, I screamed and had an orgasm for the first time in my life.
That night was magical for Sarah and me, and she taught me how to pleasure myself. She guided my finger around her intimate layers, taught me how to suck on her shaved pussy. Our clothes dried but we lay naked in the tent, kissing every part of each other. Even though Sarah and I have masturbated together after that day, it was never like that.
Most of my girlfriends are models and Sarah too is on the way to becoming one. Even though I have no interest in being a model, I have helped them all with photographs and graphics and in doing so have also seen a lot of skin. I am a very open and frank girl and what you see is what you get. After I met my boyfriend, we had all gone out for a sailing weekend. I and all my friends with their boyfriends andor girlfriends. We all had a lot to drink and got wild. As I lay with my boyfriend on the deck, I saw that most people had gone into their cabins. He sat up and pulled me close. As he sucked my teenage boobs, his groin pushed at my panties. He kept my hands up straight while he teased my innocent nipples through my almost see through T-shirt with his tongue. I was totally drunk but yet enough in my senses to enjoy what was going on. As his hands moved over my pussy through my cotton shorts, my body felt as if an electric shock went through it. Without removing my pants, he lay on top of me, his cock almost pushing through his jeans as he put it over my pussy. My labia was excited at the pressure and as he slowly moved up and down, I too grinded my hips in sync with his. As I started getting wet, I moved down to his thigh and was soon in my own trip My boyfriend took out his cock and I held it hard, moving my hands up and down in rhythm with my thrusts. I soon had a huge orgasm and he too came in my hands, white and sticky.
Most of my friends had sex for the first time that day, losing their virginity to their boyfriends on the Mediterranean ocean. Despite being drunk, I was one of the few remaining virgins. I am scared of breaking my hymen and do not even use a tampon. It is not that I do not love my body I do I am just waiting for the perfect moment. Sometimes when I am driving my motorbike, my legs on both sides of the vibrating machine, I move my pelvis up and down the seat, holding on to the handles for dear life. As I bring my bike to a halt, the lips of my virgin clit separate and swell within my shorts and my body almost screams in delight. Slowly at first and then as I move up and down faster and faster, the orgasm is definitely out of the world.
When I came to know of defloration.com from Sarah, I told myself this was my 18th birthday gist to myself. I was very comfortable in the studio and as Sergey asked me to prove my virginity, I too saw my hymen for the first time. May be one day, who knows, I and my boyfriend may come back to the studio and I may lose my virginity in front of you. In the meantime, heres to adventures Collapse
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : chloe_massage_fhd.mp4
File Size : 704.15 MB
Duration : 00:10:36
Video : AVC, 9 114 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 162 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:chloe_moretta_massage.zip - 17.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:chloe_massage_fhd.mp4 - 704.1 MB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Monika Jelolt - hardcore defloration

Description:
Hi and welcome back It didnt take long to convince myself to come back and take this big step to lose my virginity, specially with this pornstar This guy is truly amazing and has a big hard cock and I loved everything about him Once we met before the shooting and I told him all about my sexual experience he has even laughed a bit and told me that he will teach me everything I need to know about sex once we have it. We went to the bed and then we began talking and kissing and the moment came when I had to suck his cock, you wont see it but I accidentally touched his dick with my tooth and he got angry at me, but then I improved and learned it not ever happen again. He licked me out and it felt truly satisfying and then he told me its time to lose my virginity and we got into that pose and... Read more &gt&gt&gt he inserted his big cock inside me and it did really hurt me as I had no idea what dick size could hurt less or more. We fucked for a long time and then we both came to an orgasm and he ejaculated on me. First I had a thought in my head that id prefer in my face, because I was so over excited, but body counts as well. The sex it self was very amazing and I was dripping wet and his dick was sliding in and out really easy and we both enjoyed it very much He really turned me on while licking me tight virgin pussy out and it made to ease my hymen popping pain by a lot Thanks a lot to him and to the studio to invite me in the first place and letting me prove my virginity as well as taking it away and making me become a real woman here Perhaps I will even consider losing my anal virginity, but thats just a sexual fantasy that I had after this shooting Collapse
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : monika_porn_fhd.mp4
File Size : 1958.81 MB
Duration : 00:26:56
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:monika_jelolt_porn.zip - 81.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:monika_porn_fhd.mp4 - 1.9 GB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Aurore Omut - new photos and video

Description:
Aurore Omut. A Bold Virgin.

Hello, I am Aurore. I stay in Moscow with my parents. I have been brought up mainly by my mom as my father is a truck driver and he is away for almost 20 days a month. My mother works part time as a receptionist with a local doctor. I am very clear that I do not want a dull life. Excitement is what I want and I will get it. My father always fascinates me with tales of the different places he drives trucks to but I do not want to travel like that I want to travel in style. I want to make it big. But first things first. Come, let me tell you some secrets... Read more &gt&gt&gt

With both my parents hardly being at home, summer holidays were not looked forward to by them. But I loved my holidays. Couldnt wait for them. The reason was that I got to go and stay with my grandmother for two whole months. This ritual started when I was very young. My grandmother had a very cozy home in a small village near Moscow. I loved staying with her, helping her with her small farm where she reared chicken, pigs and grew vegetables. The local school also had the summer holidays then and I made many friends over the years. But my special friend, my best friend since second grade has been Oleg. Oleg Popov. So many memories are linked to him.

When I stayed back for the first time at my grandmothers, I wasnt used to staying away from home alone. I cried the first night after my mom left me. My grandmom hugged me to sleep and I slept with her. Early next morning, when we were at the breakfast table, a head popped in. it was Oleg. He was just one year elder to me. My grandmother called him in and he immediately came and sat at the table and started eating. I remember thinking what a strange boy he was with red hair and a red face. But within a day, we became fast friends and from that time, I looked forward to vacations. For two months each year, I escaped from my lonely home and our city to my dream world in the village. Oleg did not have any parents and he stayed with the old grocer who had kind of adopted him. Basically he ran errands for everyone in the village and I went around everywhere with him, helping him deliver stuff, pick fruit, etc. I did not tell my friends in the city about what I did here nor were they interested.

Time flew by and I entered puberty. I remember my vacation, just 4 years ago. My father had gifted me an iPad for my birthday and I took it along with me to show grandmother and Oleg. He did not have a phone so I showed off the games I had on my iPad, shared pictures of our home and school mates. Both of us were so excited that day and we begged permission so that he could stay over. We told my grandmother that he will help me with a science project we had from school. The science project was just an excuse, we wanted to explore the iPad as it was also new to me.

Climbing into bed as we did so many times before, we started to go through websites and Google when suddenly I dont know what I clicked but there were suddenly many pictures and videos of naked girls and men. Laying down beside Oleg in my thin nightie, I was blushing but did not close it down. He did not say a word but I could see that he too was both embarrassed and excited at the same time. We watched a video of a man with his huge cock standing in front of a girl and then bending her over and pumping his huge dick into her clit from behind. The sounds aroused me and I became very aware of Oleg lying just next to me. The man in the video then sucked the huge boobs of the girl and another girl came in and licked her pussy. As the first girl moaned, the mans dick grew huge again and he pushed it into her mouth. We could nto tear our eyes away from the screen. My innocent teenage breasts became tight and there was a pain in my virgin clit. The girl on screen had a huge orgasm and the man too came in her mouth. I turned off the iPad and asked Oleg to switch off the light as if nothing had happened.

I pretended nothing was different and said, Lets sleep and turned on my side. Oleg also turned and we lay in silence. He probably thought I had gone off to sleep and I could feel him coming near me. His hand slowly came around me with hesitation. I could feel his cock against my back, big. Suddenly, his fingers touched the nipples of my budding teenage boobs through my nightdress. A shiver ran through me and he got very confused and immediately took his hands off. As he was about to move away, I pulled him back. Laying near him, I took his hand and placed it on my small tits. I did not say a word but he understood.

He became a bit bolder and put his hand under my nightdress. His hands moved over my stomach. Then his fingers caressed my nipples. I lay still, and cannot believe that a boy, a man, is actually touching me. His fingers then cupped my tits and one hand moved down and inside my panties. He gently moved explored the lips and folds of my virgin vulva. I was all wet. I asked him if I could touch his dick too. His groin was hard and bulging and I put my hands over it. I felt the big strong cock, fingered around his balls and then touched the slit at the head of his penis. He was quivering with arousal. I was trembling and so excited that I almost lost consciousness. It was like a dream

His lips touched mine and his tongue went deep inside me, setting off fireworks in my head, heart and body. Now they we started, we couldnt stop ourselves. We were totally naked now, my tiny teenage boobs flat as I lay on my back. His hungry mouth touched me everywhere. Oleg played with my virgin pussy with his fingers, flicking over the lips as he had seen in the website we saw earlier. I came three times one after the other wetness flowed from my tight teenage clitoris. I too had learnt a lot from the scenes we saw and I imitated the girl by playing with Olegs big, swollen dick. It was huge and I had no idea that men had such a big thing in their pants He groaned as I moved my hand up and down his penis. With a great shudder, white cum flowed out all over my hands. I knew Oleg was a bit embarrassed but I became bold that night. We fell asleep tired and wet, and in each others arms.

I do not know when Oleg left the next morning and we avoided each other the next day. I stayed back at home, working with my grandmother. At dinner time, Oleg came over. My grandmother invited him to have food with us and then she went off to bed. We did not say a word. He took my hand, took me to my room and removed my clothes. I too was impatient and took off his pants and shirt. We were breathless with excitement. His mouth licked my nipples, my stomach and his hands touched my virgin vulva, which was hot and trembling. He wanted to insert his dick into my teenage vagina. But I was terrified. I knew this could make me pregnant. I wanted to stay a virgin.
He then turned me around and we decided to do it the way we saw online, anal sex. Oh my God Oleg pushed his cock into my tight ass. It pained so much but it was oh so pleasurable. We had about 7 orgasms that crazy passionate night. My ass was almost bleeding from the pain. Olegs cum flowed over me and we were both wet but did not care. The next morning was another story. Both of us ached in parts that we did not even know existed. I stayed in bed and he could hardly walk. Now I look back and can laugh but then, we were kids, my life knew new meaning.

The holidays went off in a flash and when I went to the village the next year, Oleg was not there. He had gone to join the army, grandmother said. And I never saw him again as my grandmother died soon after. As usual, I was alone throughout summer. I joined a modeling school with money saved from waitressing in the evenings. I love the attention a model got, the bright lights, the publicity. I loved turning men on with a look or a gesture and practiced my talent on customers in the restaurant I worked in. All I wanted to do was become an erotic model. At home, I practiced in front of a mirror. I would pose naked. My teenage boobs had now become bigger than what they were 4 years ago. I loved touching them, arousing myself. I loved touching my clitoris in front of the mirror. Initially I imagined Oleg in front of me but that phase passed. I now craved for more.
When I got to know of defloration.com, I knew this was my stepping stone ahead to becoming an erotic model. I know I have it in me to make men cum by looking at me. I am a virgin and I am 18. The world is ahead of me. Collapse
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : omut2_fhd.mp4
File Size : 603.33 MB
Duration : 00:08:17
Audio : AAC, 163 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:aurore_omut2.zip - 59.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:mut2_fhd.mp4 - 603.3 MB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Anna Klavkina - hardcore defloration

Description:
I was just here today in the morning doing my shooting about my first time masturbation and showing my hymen and caressing, but now let me tell you how and why Im doing what youre seeing me do today here Oh wait I already did tell you, now you just have to sit back and enjoy me loosing my virginity with the best pornstar in the world Thomas Stone It was such a great feeling that didnt have to convince my boyfriend to come here and do a movie just like my first time casting shooting as I dont even have a boyfriend to ask for all this and I really think many girls are jealous of me for this particular reason I didnt mention this in my last video with casting but I do have a sister who already lost her virginity and she was telling me how awesome it is and how proud she is of me going for it today And that Im the luckiest girl in the world to do so with such a man and such a studio She was looking like me and... Read more &gt&gt&gt had bigger tits than me, at least three times, but I never really cared about and plus it like a heavy burden to carry in my opinion. When I told her that I want to do a movie, she offered me to practice on her first and got really cute with me and almost kissed me on the lips right away. But then I didnt do so as I told her it was wrong, because we are sisters and its not right Instead after a few hours when we both calmed down, I called my sister over and told her about the size of the cock I will be facing in the afternoon, she really agreed fast and came over again and showed me on a cucumber that we had in the house how to suck it without making yourself sick Then I told her that I will speak to the producer and ask him to take you as lesbian deflowerer on the shooting with and she got naked really fast and told me that I wont get away to the shooting before she shows me how it feels like to be licked and kissed and sucked on tits like by someone, so I agreed. It was pleasant to watch her face being on my tits and stomach and slowly going down to my virgin hairy pussy, which she complemented a lot I couldnt believe how would I even like it, but then it made me horny and I even came from her masturbating my pussy Alright so that was done with my sister and I was ready to go and lose my virginity with Tommy, so I came to the studio and prepared myself for the shooting, met Tommy and we went directly to the bed and he asked me a few questions, after which we started to make out and grab each other in our private body parts. Kissing went on with passion and he was caressing my small tits and enjoying it really much and then he sucked on them and it felt really amazing But I wasnt as shy anymore and I havent felt confused to be so on camera He then removed my dress and licked my virgin hairy pussy until I told him to stop or otherwise I will cum He stopped and looked me smiling then checked my hymen and gave me a few kisses on my lips. He also asked me about my pose preference and I told him that I will trust him with this and let him do his job. After which he removed his pants and told me to grab his cock and I did, I stroked it a bit and then took it in with my mouth and even my throat after some time and it went rough first but then I got into it and almost made him cum before sex I really enjoyed him being a professional already and touching my tits, then he licked my pussy a lot and this was incredible and unforgettable It got really cosmic I mean the atmosphere I felt comfortable, until the moment where he was about to break my hymen with his huge fat cock and I havent stopped him at all He did it I lost my precious virginity and it barely hurt me at all Then after a few minutes of him fucking me harder and harder I forgot about the pain and enjoyed the pure sex when he was fucking me from the side and then came an unusual pose where I was laying on my stomach, my butt was pushing out to the top and my pussy was really tight this way and then his cock entered it and never came out until he came in me. It felt warm and nice and my body was trembling from the pleasures The rest you can see in the video, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did Collapse
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : klavkina_porno_fhd.mp4
File Size : 1651.77 MB
Duration : 00:22:43

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:anna_klavkina_porn.zip - 397.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:klavkina_porno_fhd.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Enzio Ricci - new photos and video

Description:
I am back and with such great excitement. As I am now a professional model, I am used to the cameras, and in fact love being in front of them. My solo video went off so well, at least according to me, that I was very excited at what was coming up next. Sergey and I had a planwe will not let Tommy know
Two days after my solo shoot, I was a bit nervous but determined to put on a brave front. I want Tommy to see me as a temptress not a naive teen. I might be a virgin but I had the soul of a professional model. Stepping into the studio, I knew things were different today... Read more &gt&gt&gt . I was immediately taken off to a room by an assistant where I was asked to strip. And after that so many things happened one after the other. First there was a beauty bath followed by a warm body massage. My body felt relaxed and as the oil soaked into my skin, I felt feminine, sensuous and bold.
Stepping into the recording room, I was just dressing up when there was a knock OMG He is here I have seen all videos of Tommy and I am in awe of him but I cannot show itno He is the most freaking manly man I have seen. And then he comes in and I am gigglingstop it I exude confidence, as if this is something that I have done everyday. I like him..I really dohes the sweetest and he actually asks me if it was really my first time. Point 1: Enzio I banter with him and I can see he likes it.
And suddenly we are on the bed, undressing. Well, just me. He still has on all his clothes, including his socks As his fingers run down my panties, theres a quiver through my body and I dont know if he has noticed. I am sure by now my smart chirpy girl front put on to hide the nervousness is understood, especially as I cant stop the giggles He discovers my pussy hairam I quirky? How does it matter..I love it there and I think he loved it too. His tongue managed to do things to me that I never imagined I could feel That horseback orgasm I had written about? Pooh.. .compared to this
When are you undressing, I heard myself ask And he started a mini striptease..socks off and then pants followed by the briefs. And there it stood in all its gloryTommys huge cock I almost gasped as I took it in. But I am not a professional model for nothing. I can do it and make HIM gasp Like an ice cream he said and I showed him how I lick and suck an ice creamI could hear him grunt and that made me so happy. This was the first time I saw and touched a dick but I managed pretty well, didnt I? My mouth apparently was just right Haha

As he sucked my tiny teenage tits, no matter how much of modeling I had done, nothing prepared me for this. His hands rubbed my tight virgin clit while sucking on my boobs and I was almost lost out of my senses. And then it was time How do we want to do it? Leaving it to his experience, I lay on my side, lifting my leg high, keeping my virgin pussy exposed so that his big cock could enter and break my fragile hymen, making me a woman. Well, his dick was hugeI was suddenly scared. As he gently pushed himself in, I felt pleasure more than pain. My insides felt raw and scarred but as he pushed and pulled, breaking my hymen, waves of pleasure swept over me.
There was no time for rest just now and we followed it up with another style. As I rested on my arms with my butt towards him, he pushed his member into my vulvapushed in and out. I could feel my boobs jingling, adding an erotic feel to the experience when he suddenly pulled out and spilled his white milk on the outside of my pussy lips.
As his cum ran down my vulva, we lay down exhausted. It was as if we knew each other for a long time. We spoke of food just as any other couple would and I was so much in love already I wanted to keep lying in his arms forever but I know this is only for todayand it will soon be time to go. I could not have wished for a better way of deflowering myself. Tommy was the ultimate manjust as I had always dreamt ofgentle yet strong, passionate yet caringI know I have lost a big piece of my heart to him todaysigh Time has come to say bye but perhaps someday he may remember me and we may meet on another romantic escapade Collapse
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : enzio_ricci2_fhd.mp4
File Size : 1106.97 MB
Duration : 00:15:14

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:enzio_ricci2.zip - 35.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:enzio_ricci2_fhd.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Masha Poplavskaya - virgin massage

Description:
Hello I just turned 18 years two days ago and today had the most amazing photo shoot. My party was fantastic but this shoot was probably the best birthday present. I am a virgin and I wanted to show this to all. At the same time I felt absolutely erotic and so sexy Amazing experience
I belong to a small town near Moscow and ever since I was a little girl I wanted to be a model... Read more &gt&gt&gt . A local studio had made my portfolio and I have sent resumes to many agencies in Russia and France. Till now I havent got many responses. I hope this solo shoot gives me a lot of exposure. The money I got today is my first earning as a model. I know I will go a long way. I dream of modelling in Paris and New York. Now I feel I can also act in movies. I want to earn money badly and see the world.
Today, when I was first asked to undress, I felt a bit awkward as I never took off my clothes in front of a camera before. But I loved to show my body. My friends always tell me that my teenage tits are very attractive and today I could see the producers pants getting bigger and tighter when he saw my boobs. They are round and perfect. You can say they are like apples. Ripe apples. In school, boys used to rub against me as they walked to feel my teenage breasts. I love rubbing the nipples, caressing them and feeling erotic. Many nights, I lie naked on my bed, closing my eyes and just touching my boobs. Sometimes I stand without any top near the window of my room and deliberately show my boobs to the neighbour boy. I pretend that I do not see him and stretch myself at the window. From the corner of my eye, I can see him takedown his pants and masturbate looking at me. This makes me so horny and my virgin pussy feels warm and wet. I pretend I am an innocent girl who is not aware at all of him but his actions and reactions made me absolutely erotic.
I have a very close friend and she is also a virgin. She is a little more innocent than me. We did not have any physical relations with boys till now but we are very sensual. We hire movie CDs of porn movies sometimes and stay at each others homes to see it. Our parents do not know what we watch. The first time while we were watching a porn movie, Natalia my friend put her head on my lap. Without realising, I moved my hand over her teenage boobs and lightly squeezed them. She too responded. Watching the screen, her hand slowly went into my panties under my skirt. I always shave my virgin pussy and the skin remains smooth and soft. Her hands moving over it made me feel super hot. It was the first time someone was touching me. I too got bold and started rubbing her pussy. Soon she pulled up my top and started sucking my tits. I couldnt stop and had the biggest orgasm. It was the first time and I did not know what happened. I felt as if the entire earth shook.
Nowadays we do it deliberately. Once a week we hire a porn movie and see it together. When we are at my home, I sometimes keep the window open. I know the neighbour boy can see inside the room. We touch each other in my room with the window open in full view of him. He is perhaps 2 years older than us. I love it when I feel he is looking. I did not tell Natalia about him. This makes me extra erotic. Natalias tits are smaller than mine and she tells me she is jealous of my boobs. I wonder how it would feel if I could make love to a boy in front of her. What would she feel if she saw a boy sucking my books and putting his big dick inside me in front of her? Would she feel jealous? Just thinking of this make me feel wet.
During the photo shoot today I felt so sensuous revealing my body in front of the producer. My skin felt warm and tingly. My nipples were erect. My wet virgin clit was pulsating with hot desire. I kept my eyes closed and imagined the neighbour boy also there looking at me. As I cum, my body feels so good. Someday when I become a famous model, this video is something that I will treasure. It requires a lot of courage to do this photo shoot but it makes you liberated and free. Thank you Defloration.com Collapse
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : poplavskaya_massage_fhd.mp4
File Size : 1095.64 MB
Duration : 00:16:10
Video : AVC, 9 322 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 144 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:masha_poplavskaya_massage.zip - 65.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:poplavskaya_massage_fhd.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Monika Jelolt

Description:
Im Monica Jelolt.

Im 18 years old and Im from Russia. Im studying on the second semester of an Art School. Before I used to live far away from Moscow in a smaller town. But I want a colourful and active life. I have a best friend Anna. Shes also a virgin like me. But I think that all my other friends are not virgins anymore. Anna always tells me that shes earning money by working as a model and posing for women underwear. She offered me to earn money the same way. She also told me that erotical models earn even more money. Thats why Im... Read more &gt&gt&gt here :)
I never had sexual experience with boys, but I really want to change that. My bestie also wants to lose her virginity faster. But we still have no boyfriends. Me and Anna caress each other everyday in the bed. As we lay in bed and watch series our hands are in each others panties :)
It feels really nice and we even have orgasms. But especially I love it when Anna is licking my hymen. That happened approximately two months ago, when we were checking out each others hymens. Afterwards we decided to caress each other with our tongues as we seen it in some porn videos.. We have completely lost our minds then. It felt like drugs to us :)
Now we call each other: petite prostitutes :)
We really dream about some guys taking our virginities away real fast. Collapse
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : jelolt_solo_fhd.mp4
File Size : 1020.75 MB
Duration : 00:14:02

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:monika_jelolt.zip - 34.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jelolt_solo_fhd.mp4 - 1020.8 MB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Mila Utkina

Description:
Hi My name is Mila Utkina.

I`m 18 years old, I came from Moscow. I_d like to try out the modelling business. My female friend has been posing for a year and she really likes it. This year she`ll take part in a fashion show in Paris. That`s great That_s what I would love to try too We often dream with her that someday we`ll have an opportunity to visit different countries. And someday we`ll walk on the catwalk in beautiful clothes...

Today is a very convenient case for me to start. Since this is not just casting. In addition, they_ll pay me money because I_m a virgin... Read more &gt&gt&gt . This is really good since I live alone and study at Moscow College, so I need money. My parents live in the Urals. Which is very far from Moscow. I kept my virginity because after one incident happened to me, it_s kinda difficult for me to communicate with the guys. Some time ago, I was spending time with my boyfriend at his flat. At that time, I was in school in the 9th grade and he was a university student. Then, a bit later, my female friend went home and I stayed alone with my boyfriend and his friend. Then they started pestering me. Got me on the bed. I wanted to break out, but they were much stronger. My boyfriend unfolded his zipper and took out his huge dick and began to stick it in my mouth. I was trying to run away, I didn_t want all of this to happen to me. But he closed my nose to make it hard for me to breathe. I opened my mouth and he put his dick in my mouth and told me to suck it... His friend was pulling my panties off of me at the same time. I was very ashamed. I didn_t want him to see me naked. My boyfriend was moving his cock in my mouth and telling me to suck it again and again... Finally I felt his hot sperm right in my mouth. It became difficult for me to breath and I started to cry. They let me go and I went home. This is my saddest story... But I`m still a virgin and that_s good. Collapse
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : utkina_casting_fhd.mp4
File Size : 1391.05 MB
Duration : 00:19:07

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mila_utkina.zip - 64.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:utkina_casting_fhd.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Koza Dereza - new photos and video

Description:
I am Koza. I have learnt long ago not to show any emotion on my face. There are many who tell me I look too cold but believe me i am not. My true friends know me for who I am. Life has been tough for me and I survived. I am a survivor and I know what I want in life. There is a heart full of dreams and love beating inside me. But I do not ask for anything lying down. If I need to work hard, I will... Read more &gt&gt&gt .
I am from a town near Moscow. When i was three, our parents went on a vacation leaving me and my brother, Lenin, with our grandmother. The day they were to arrive, i was awakened at 3 am by the sobs of my brother. Our parents had died in a plane crash. I do not remember anything now but I can still feel the pain. I wanted my fathers arms around me... my mother to sing me to sleep. My grandmother was extremely kind but she did not fill this gap completely. We had no one else and the three of us clung to each other. We moved into our grandmothers home. It was only later that I got to know that my father had left nothing except our home in Moscow which was let out. They were young, they had all the time in their life.
At 11, the second tragedy happened. My grandmother died. My brother became my legal guardian as he had turned 18. Suddenly from being protected, i became the care giver. I was the one who cooked, who cleaned the house. I was going to school but the rest of the time was spent looking after my brother. The rent money of our Moscow home has become quite a nice eggs nest and brother could continue going to the University. I saw him smoking more and more, he started drinking and soon, he was bringing in a steady stream of girlfriends into the house. There was always a party at home and I was the one who was cooking or clearing up the mess afterwards.
It was the day after I turned a teenager that he turned up a bit drunk with his latest girlfriend. Kozu, he shouted, get us some stuff to eat. I quickly rustled up some bline and warmed up some borscht and took them up to his room on a tray. I remember every detail. I set the tray down on the floor to open the door and saw it was already open. My brother had his pants down to his knees. His dick was erect and straight. The girl was half undressed and Lenin caught her hair and pulled her towards him. I was shocked to see that he made her take his huge cock into her mouth. OMG As she started sucking it and moaning and pulling in and out, I felt myself wet in between my thighs. I removed my pants and I touched myself for the first time. Sitting down on the floor beside the door, I touched my virgin vagina for the first time. My tiny teenage tits were tight.
As my brother thrust himself in and out with one hand clasped over her hair, she was very aroused and absolutely the same can be said for me. I did not know what they were doing but it fascinated me. And then, suddenly, my brother came into her mouth. There was white milky substance running down her mouth. My fingers moved faster and faster and I too came for the first time in my life.
My brother never came to know that I saw it all but this incident changed my life. It made me bolder and much more mature beyond my years. I gave myself pleasure whenever I felt lonely or depressed but it was oral sex that most fascinated and aroused me. As I masturbated, I would imagine sucking on a huge dick, and as I climaxed would feel the cum running down my mouth. I am so obsessed with my fantasy that I sometimes keep a tin of condensed milk beside me and pretend that I am licking the white milky serum. Might sound weird to many but for me it is a delightful arousing dream.
As I am now 18 and have my heart and mind set on becoming a model, I wrote to defloration.com. This is where I want to come in front of the camera, something that I can look at later when I am no longer a virgin. I want to walk down runways, confident, showing off beautiful clothes. I am sure I will be a success but before that this is something I wanted to share with all of you. I thank producer and I thank defloration.com for the giving me this chance. Collapse
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : koza_washing_fhd.mp4
File Size : 365.76 MB
Duration : 00:05:04
Video : AVC, 9 912 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:koza_dereza2.zip - 5.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:koza_washing_fhd.mp4 - 365.8 MB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Katya Zartpopsi

Description:
Hello. I am Katy from a small town near Moscow. I turned 18 two weeks ago. This is a very exciting opportunity for me. I am a virgin and what shame is there in sharing this beautiful fact with the world? This is the first time I am posing without any clothes in front of others. Let me tell you I did not expect it to feel so natural.
I and my brother are the only children of our parents. My father and mother both work in a farm and I help in cooking and cleaning our house. Our home isnt very big and I and my brother shared a room. Although I had a smaller bed to one side of the room, we often slept together... Read more &gt&gt&gt . My brother is three years elder to me. One evening, a couple of years ago, we both helped out our parents in the farm and were both tired. After taking a hot shower and dinner, we decided to watch a movie in bed. I remember it was a warm night and our window was open. The curtains were moving slightly in the breeze. I do not know when we both fell asleep. An owl hooted outside our window and I woke up. I was shocked when I realised my hand was resting on the place where my brothers cock was.
He was in his pyjamas, but I could feel that he was hard and huge. This was the first time I touched a mans dick like this. I held my breath and lay stiff. I did not know what to do and my head was spinning. I did not remove my hand. It was as if a strong magnet held my hand. I had heard about a male erection from my girlfriends, but this My entire body felt as if it was lit by electricity was very excited. I looked at my hand as it cupped his big cock. I stared at it. My brother slept soundly. As I looked at it, I imagined a similar cock touching my virgin, teenage vagina... As I thought of a big cock touching my virgin pussy, pushing against it and rubbing it, my vagina became wet and slippery.
I put my other hand into my panties and began to caress my virgin clitoris...It was an incredibly erotic sensation. It was as if a thousand bulbs came on inside me. I had never experienced anything like this before. My pulse got quicker and quicker my sensations were stimulated like never before. I rose high and then fell into the abyss. This was my first orgasm. It just stunned me. As I cum again, my hand unknowingly squeezed his cock.
My brother woke up and saw my red face. I was blushing with embarrassment and with excitement. He saw my hand on his cock and my hand in her panties. He had to be a fool not to know what I was doing. My brother was three years elder but like me, he too was always busy with work and studies and had no sexual experience. HE was at that time waiting for his college results, waiting eagerly for a call to a Moscow college. When he saw me he did not know what to do now. We lay the way we were for some time, looking away from each other. My long T-shirt that I wear to bed had rolled up. My brother suddenly turned to me and I began to kiss him tenderly. I was completely aroused and did not think of what was right or wrong. I climbed on top of him and pushed my tongue inside his mouth. He started kissing me back, pulling my hair back with his hands and moaning a bit.
I could feel his dick pushing through his pyjamas. He rolled aside and took off his bottoms. My hand could now feel his hot, huge, slippery penis. He rested his dick against my stomach. Both of us moved faster and faster. His penis was trying to get inside my virgin vagina, but I turned and did not allow it. My brother moaned and gasped and I felt something hot and sticky flowing between her legs right between her labia. It felt like eternity... It was beautiful...My brother got up and ran away from the room. I caressed my virgin clitoris though the sticky milk and my body shivered with delight. This was my first and last experience with a man. My brother went away to the University soon after and he made sure they never met alone after this.
Today, after this photo shoot, I am ready for the next step. To lose my virginity. I told the producer my hope of being deflowered by Tommy. See you soon. Collapse
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : zartpopsi_solo_fhd.mp4
File Size : 1176.99 MB
Duration : 00:16:11

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:katya_zartpopsi.zip - 52.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:zartpopsi_solo_fhd.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Adelyn Abbe - hardcore defloration

Description:
Hi there, Im back to say that Im no longer a virgin, or at least by the time you finish reading my story..I got a call from Defloration studio asking if I still want to lose my virginity and if so they have the perfect actor for me.. I asked to deliver me some pictures and videos of him fucking virgin girls, they said no problem and within an hour I had it on my computer. While watching it had multiple orgasms from how hot the guy was and I couldnt wait to call them and tell them I agreed. They were happy to hear that I arrived to the studio, it was rainy and windy day, but I didnt care, I just wanted to see him and as I entered, he was the one who opened the door and kissed me on my cheeks We spoke an had a cup of tea, then we went to the bed and after just a few sentences he kissed me on my lips and kissed him and it was really joyful He began undressing my... Read more &gt&gt&gt by taking my skirt off and I didnt want to stop, rather just let him do what he does best He kissed me a few more times and then asked if I wanna meet his friend finally and I said with my excited voice, yes sure He took it out and it was gigantic for me and I always wanted to see and hold such a dick.. And now the fact that it will also be inside my mouth hand and pussy made me wanna cum rally badly.. I was stoking his penis with a passion and then sucked him off really good, I hope he has enjoyed it, I mean what guy wouldnt, after you see how cute and sexy I am. He just asked me to play with it with my mouth and gave him the best experience ever, or at least I hope that he wont forget me.. I even asked him if I was doing good and he said yes and closed his eyes from pleasure. While sucking him, he reached to my t-shirt and took it off completely, kissed my lips a bit and told me that its the moment where he has to confirm my virginity before we proceed to breaking it I was very sure that it is still intact and no-one has touched before or penetrated Then he kissed my tits and began licking me out, it felt incredible and I was my own thoughts, just like I was at home while watching him doing it to other girls. I didnt want him to stop and kept his head there and almost came, but then he stopped and pushed his huge against my tight virgin small pussy and then entered it without telling me to prepare. I guess it was for the best as I dint except it and it didnt hurt much at all. I was only sad that he was fucking me the entire time almost in the same pose and hasnt really changed it up. Honestly I dreamed about riding his cock and letting him cum inside me, but as you it did not happen.. Now as a real woman I have all the types of pleasure opened to me and I wanna become as professional as the pornstars and I have all time in the world to fulfil my dirty thoughts. Thanks again for letting me do this defloration.com Collapse
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : adelyn_porn_fhd.mp4
File Size : 2235.04 MB
Duration : 00:30:44

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:adelyn_abbe_porn.zip - 90.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:adelyn_porn_fhd.mp4 - 2.2 GB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Masha Jasnoglaz - new photos and video

Description:
These photos and video have been shot by our partner exclusively for our site six years ago and being published only now.

Hi, my name is Masha Jasnoglaz and I came here all the way from Russia, Ola just to prove my virginity, show my hymen on camera and to show you how I learned to masturbate or maybe now, I will see about it. All these things Ill be doing for the first time of my life on camera today But first I need you to listen to my story and imagine it all in your mind I grew up in a very cold part of Russia, if not the coldest.. We have snow here even in May and June and I have never traveled anywhere as we didn_t have this option in my poor family, although don_t get me wrong, I really love my family The only part of the region of Ola I_ve been to are some smaller villages than mine around it where my grandparents have lived. Other than that I stayed at home most of the time. I_m really happy though that I grew up having lots of friends I was content... Read more &gt&gt&gt I had many dates which resulted in heavy make out sessions starring my more than tiny breasts, but I had not yet met my young man who would capture my heart enough for me to give into him fully. That is, until I met Gosha. He was funny and charming, sexy and his natural scent was intoxicating. About the same time I met Gosha I also met my new best friend Mark, he was a really cool guy. For the longest time I thought that he really liked me but then it turned out at one moment that he wasn_t straight. This has pushed me off at first as I liked him a lot and thought that one day maybe he will take my virginity away, but then I realised that this is better than just having female friends He could see me naked without any emotional or sexual attachments towards me and help with shopping or instance. Although there wasn_t much shopping in this hell hole people call it Ola. The only fun you have here is ice fishing or running from a bear if you go out to the forests. My mother was always looking upset with life until one day suddenly, things got better, my mother had a job and I looked after the house. She was looking really content and not fed up with life, and even more happy on certain days. My dad wasn_t home all the time and sometimes even for months, but that_s because of his work It also paid off well, so I don_t really know why mother did what she did for us, as she told me... It was only when I was 12, I realised that my mother worked in an escort agency. I still didnt know exactly what it was that she did, but her work was mostly in the evenings, sometimes even to the nights and some very rare occasions a few days. She used to sleep late and by that time I would be out of the house and in school. I always kept her meals ready for her. My mother took care of the shopping while I looked after the house. Now I of course know what an escort service is and what she must be doing but as she kept her home very separate from her work, it really did not affect us. It was making our lives a lot better In fact now I know how good she was at what she was doing that sometimes she disappeared for days instead of evenings or nights I found out more information about it and knew exactly how much one can earn if you get the best at it. Now, this will lead to a story where I almost lost my virginity while trying to figure out the insights of this business.. This one day I decided for myself that I will go and sneak in with her to her car first and hide in the trunk so she won_t notice me. This was my only chance because she said that she_s leaving for a week to another city and I will have to watch the house until she_s gone. I took a sandwich snack with me, but then I even fell asleep in the trunk, oh and I took her spare key too, in case I got locked up in the car. So it happened this way, unfortunately.. I woke up and looked at the time on my wrist and it said almost midnight, I got out of the car, and found myself in a very fancy garage, with lots of fancy cars.. I sneaked in to the house and started to hear some noises, then I realised that my mother moaning really hard and screaming please fuck me harder and you too.. I didn_t know what was going on, so I went up and saw her in the kitchen with two bodybuilders guys and they were fucking her in her her ass. Their cocks were really huge Suddenly I found myself laying on the floor and masturbating while looking at them having this incredible passionate but very hardcore sex with my mom. At one moment the guy_s dick flew out of her ass and he told the other one that he will go get a drink and for him not to finish before he comes back. I got scared and ran up the stairs and got into the first room that I saw. Unfortunately it was the bar area and I hid under the bar. While being horny and naked and scared. As the guy walked in and went to the bar, his huge cock was hanging and touched my face by mistake and he felt it, so he looked under the bar and saw a little virgin tiny naked girl sitting there and looking at him scared with her big blue eyes. He looked at me and grabbed me by the waist and then my ass, then he threw me on the bed and asked who I was? I told him the truth and that I wanted to figure out what my mom does for a living.. He told me that now that I know what she does and that I look hot and horny I should do something for him.. In order for him to let me go and watch them fuck my mom. I told him yes sure and had no idea that he was about to fuck me. This dude then told me to make him hard again with my mouth so he went and did the same to my mom but more intensely I had to do it to keep my secrets and to be able to leave the house. After that night, I caught a car to my home and went there.. My feelings were mixed and I didn_t know what to think until the night came by and I found myself masturbating again and thinking of my mother getting fucked By the time I reached my legal age of 18 I had a plan of becoming a pornstar or an elite escort like my mother was and to be better even then her, perhaps even combine the two jobs and make the most of satisfaction and life. So I contacted the defloration.com website and reached out to them and they did pretty fast to me too. We agreed on the terms and you can see me on the video as well read my naughty life story and enjoy the video even better with your sexual imagination Collapse
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : jasnoglaz2_fhd.mp4
File Size : 1735.09 MB
Duration : 00:23:50
Audio : AAC, 164 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:masha_jasnoglaz2.zip - 52.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jasnoglaz2_fhd.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Micaliol

Defloration.tv- Sofia Sauerberg - new photos and video

Description:
Defloration video. Real hymen that is still intact. Defloration and Hymen pictures.
Model:
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : sauerberg_solo3_fhd.mp4
File Size : 837.21 MB
Duration : 00:11:32
Audio : AAC, 144 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: