Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FETISH FANATICS

Description:
This week I was fantasizing about you guys I was watching some of the videos you sent me and have truly enjoyed getting to know and see you guys. I especially love it when you_re jerking off for me I put on a sexy swimsuit and sat by the pool, and then I went into my bedroom and put on pantyhose and a sexy outfit for you. I get lots of requests for full pantyhose and let me tell you I really enjoyed playing with them on. See how wet I became thinking about you
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may05wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 42.08 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:06:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may05wk2-clip2high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- 7TH INNING SEX

Description:
This weekend was pretty boring and with all the games on TV, I didn_t get much action from Tommy. He was watching a baseball game and he wouldn_t stop to pay attention to me. I was so bored out of my mind and I just wanted a little fun so, I cut up one of his best Jerseys and put on tiny little shorts and my black boots. I came out into the bedroom while he was sitting in front of the TV and I took the remote control away from him. I started dancing around for him. He loves it when I shake my little ass in front of him, and play with myself. I was having such a good time and I took his mind away from the game It didn_t take long before I was sucking on his cock and he was playing with my big tits. His cock was so hard and my pussy was very ready for him to fuck me. I was waiting all day and I made sure he fucked me several ways before I climaxed. I coaxed a huge load out of his cock and onto my face- it even shot out into my eye It was worth it though It made Sunday so much better
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep04wk3-clip1.3gp
File Size : 61.29 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:09:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep04wk3-clip2.mp4

Micaliol

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- THE WORKPLACE

Description:
This week I dressed up as a sexy business woman. I_ve worn a few suits for jobs that I had in the past and it was fun to reminisce over that time. Tommy enjoyed seeing me dressed up like that too It probably reminded him of the ladies he worked with. I_m sure there was a few in his office that he wanted to fuck. Here_s his chance now to fuck a lady in a 2 piece suit. I don_t think they had the sexy bustier and garters though It was exciting having sex with most of my clothes on. I got really turned on when Tommy bent me over my desk and fucked me. It felt really good and then I could taste my cum on his cock when I sucked him off. He came really good for me I CANT BELEIVE TOMMY HIT THE PAUSE BOTTON AND MISSED THE CUM SHOT AGAIN. THATS MY FAVORITE PART DOES ANYONE WANT TO TAKE OVER HIS JOB - LOL
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr06wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 93.95 MB
Duration : 00:14:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:apr06wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM ON MY RING

Description:
I was trying to get Tommy to stop working so much. He just got a new laptop and I can_t seem to get him to break away from it. I tried asking him not to work today because I wanted to spend some time together. I then went in and walked around and bent over picking things up around him. Finally I put on a sexy outfit for him and then stripped for him. It_s always worked in the past- and it worked this time too I wanted him to cum on my wedding ring, it was an idea a member gave me and I thought it would be fun to lick all the cum off my ring and fingers
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb06wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 81.36 MB
Duration : 00:12:07

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb06wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BAD SANTA

Description:
This week I wanted to try and imitate one of my favorite movies Bad Santa. I was all dressed up to surprise my husband and while I was waiting for him my alcoholic neighbor comes over. He knocks on the door looking for beer and comes in and sits down in my living room and demands that I blow him. He seems to think that I get around the whole neighborhood just because I always dress sexy. I never really liked this guy- he?s such a bum and now here he is blackmailing me In order to get him to leave and so he wouldn?t tell my husband anything I had to give in to him. I gave in a little too much though- my promiscuous ways got the best of me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec04wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 89.79 MB
Duration : 00:13:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec04wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK CRAZY QUICKIE

Description:
It_s Tommy_s birthday and this week he takes on 2 girls My friend Joy came to my hotel room just to do a quick photo shoot for her website and after we were done taking pictures she said she was really horny and had to leave in 10 minutes but wanted to know if she could suck on Tommy_s cock real quick before she left. So Tommy quickly pulled down his pants and we took turns sucking on his cock and the whole time I know he was thinking about fucking her pussy. So when she asked me if she could fuck his cock too, I said yes So she was very excited when he pushed his cock inside her. I really enjoy watching his cock go in and out of another girl_s pussy- It_s very hot to watch I was so wet the whole time
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar06wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 31.08 MB
Duration : 00:04:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar06wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- THE COCK CLEANER

Description:
Tommy has had a thing for our maid. He always teases and says how much he loves her big lips. I guess, he wonders how well she_ll suck cock LOL. I thought I would dress up and tell him I want to fulfill that fantasy for him but I will be using a new cleaning tool on him. It_s called a Fleshlight. The insides feel so real it could fool any guy into thinking it_s a real pussy So, after coaxing his cock with my mouth- he got hard for me. I pour a little lube into the Fleshlight and then push it over his cock. It_s really tight just like my pussy and I work it real hard for him until he cums- which doesn_t take very long with this
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct05wk5-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 61.21 MB
Duration : 00:09:09

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct05wk5-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- STOCKING TEASE

Description:
This week?s update was inspired by 2 recent DVD?s that I received in the mail. I always tell my member?s how much I enjoy watching a man jerk off. So, two of my guys sent me videos of themselves jerking off for me. I got so aroused watching them that I pulled out my vibrator and masturbated with them. This gave me a great idea - There?s nothing I?d like to see more of then a guy stroking his fine cock for me in person. So, that?s just what I did. I tried on several outfits for him teasing him all along- making him stroke it for me. I was extremely aroused and asked him to come closer to me so I could really watch his balls move while he stroked his cock. I couldn?t hold off any longer and had to cum so I asked him to cum on me while I came. It was so incredibly hot- I can?t wait to do it again
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec04wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 64.16 MB
Duration : 00:09:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec04wk2-clip2high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HARDCORE OUTDOOR

Description:
up to my old tricks again I love having sex outside and this week I really took it outside I even got caught in the act by a jogger Since my husband has been away I have to find a stand in to please me I went out to this beautiful park with hidden creeks, and bubbling brooks. It_s so pretty and I love to go there after I_ve walked around in the desert. I met this guy who was photographing plants and trees and we started talking. He asked if he could photograph me and I agreed to let him. He had a hidden agenda because as he was snapping pictures he kept asking me to take things off. I_m an exhibitionist so why not. I love being naked- especially outside Once I was naked- you could just imagine where it went from there My sex drive is as strong as any man_s so there was no stopping me there. I not only sucked his cock but let him fuck me right out in the open. It was so exhilarating and freeing to be out in the open and having an orgasm If you_ve never done it outside you don_t know what you_re missing
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct04wk4-high(1).mp4
File Size : 111.6 MB
Duration : 00:16:40

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct04wk4-high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BLACK COCK FANTASY

Description:
I try to sunbathe and swim everyday now that the weather is so hot. TT and I were down by the community pool enjoying the sun and the view. I was watching the view of these two black guys sitting near us. They had great bodies with really nice bulges in their shorts. It really turned me on and made me remember about the new toy I purchased not long ago. This nice long 10 black cock- well, dildo I mean. I wish it was real I was getting really turned on and wet so I told TT that I would be right back with drinks for us. I went back home and found my toy and couldn_t resist playing with it. I guess, I was gone a little too long because TT came home. I quickly put it away so he wouldn_t see me playing with it. He must have seen me put it away because he asked me what I had had in my hand. I finally told him what I was doing and he said he wanted to watch me play with the black cock. I had fun showing him all the things I was doing and then asked him to join me and my friend. He fucked me really good and in my mind I was fucking one of those black guys at the pool. I had a really good orgasm and so did he all over my face I_ve never been with a black guy but fantasize about it often. Who knows maybe one day I will do it
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july04wk1-clip1.3gp
File Size : 69.81 MB
Duration : 00:10:24

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july04wk1-clip2.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO AND ALLIE DOUBLE TEAM JAKE

Description:
Remember that cute blonde I met a couple of weekends ago? Well, this time I went back up to Scottsdale to see her and her husband. I was really excited to see Allie again and then to top it off her husband was a real cutie Allie wanted me to give Jake a dance while she watched. It really turns her on to see him with another woman I gave him a really sexy dance, which made his cock get very hard underneath his shorts. Allie felt him while he was still getting a dance so she knew it wouldn_t be long before she had to take care of her man. We went over to the bedroom and I started to play with Allie first, and then Jake joined in. She was so hot and excited and my pussy was dripping wet with anticipation of having her lick me. While I was getting her nice and wet she was giving Jake a blowjob. He then turned her over and fucked her real good while I licked and played with Jakes balls. It was such a turn on to being with them especially when Jake pulled out his cock and came all over Allie and me. He had such a huge load that it covered both of us
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr04wk4-clip1.3gp
File Size : 103.04 MB
Duration : 00:15:23

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:apr04wk4-clip1.mp4
Flyfiles Video:apr04wk4-clip1.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- GEISHA GIRL

Description:
I was feeling so good and relaxed this week that I thought I would turn the tables around and subordinate myself and become a little Geisha girl. For my first client I was going to practice my massaging skills. I_m really good with my hands, which means I can dig deep and penetrate the muscles until they are really relaxed. I think I made him too relaxed though because the next thing I saw was a nice big cock pushing up the towel. I told him not to be embarrassed by it, because it happens to a lot of my clients. He than asked me what I do in these situations, and I told him that I could make him feel really good if he took care of my when I was all finished. I reached under the towel and started to stroke his big cock, I than took the towel completely off so I could see his cock. His cock felt so good in my hands, and it was responding so well He than asked me if he could see what I looked like underneath my clothes. I slipped off my dress and than my panties. I was very subordinate and I gave in to his every whim. I enjoyed letting him order me around. I finger-fucked my pussy and stroked my clit until I was so wet that I couldn_t stand it anymore, I had to sit on his cock and fuck him until I came. It didn_t take long before I spilled my juices on his big, warm cock. Since my body was so relaxed, I was able to have a really intense orgasm. When I was done I got off his cock and licked off all my cum that was on his cock by pushing his cock deep inside my throat. I tasted and swallowed every last drop. It really turned him on, because I was having such a great time sucking on his cock. I loved feeling his big head inside my mouth, and than having him push the whole thing down my throat. I could feel his cock throb inside my mouth and when he came inside my mouth I could feel his huge cock pumping out all that wonderful cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov03wk5-clip1.3gp
File Size : 42.06 MB
Duration : 00:06:15

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov03wk5-clip2.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HOT TUB HEAD

Description:
This week I was at friend_s house in Phoenix and I was walking behind her house. As I was walking down the trail one of her neighbors was behind me. I was bent over rubbing and stretching my hamstrings. I_ve been running at night since it_s so hot during the day and I must have pulled something. I started talking to him and he invited me over to use his hot tub for my sore muscles. I thought what a nice guy and cute too I got in to the hot tub naked and I asked him to join me. Whenever I_m naked my hands seem to wander around my body. I really enjoy touching myself This totally aroused him which in turn aroused me. I asked him if I could suck on that hard cock of his- I couldn_t help but notice it floating there by me in the water. He got out of the hot tub and sat on the edge. I went over and put my head between his legs and opened my mouth to grab his cock with my lips. Hmmm, I love sucking on a cock, but I love having it cum in my mouth even more He shot out a really nice load for me which I gladly swallowed with no problem. I promised whenever I came to visit my friend that I would visit him too if you know what I mean
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june04wk3-clip1.3gp
File Size : 34.63 MB
Duration : 00:05:09

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june04wk3-clip2.mp4
Flyfiles Video:june04wk3-clip2.mp4