Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- 3 GIRLS AND A GUY

Description:
We (Anna, Kelly &amp I) were hanging out by Anna_s pool when this guy Randy comes over to visit. He_s one of Anna_s boy toy_s and she said she wouldn_t mind sharing him with us. We just started off by stripping our clothes and kissing him.....
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep08wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 127.21 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:19:00

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep08wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 127.2 MB
UbiqFile:sep08wk1-clip1high.3gp - 127.4 MB
UbiqFile:sep08wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 222.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 8 WITH MIKE

Description:
Today I held another Cock Audition with a hot guy named Mike. He e-mailed me and said he was a big fan of mine and wanted to shoot a video with me. And once I saw the pictures he sent me of his big dick I couldn_t wait to meet him. I set up a shoot with him today at noon and when he arrived Tommy met him at the door and then told him to have a seat on the couch. As soon as I finished putting on my outfit I came out to meet him as well and I liked what I saw. He was tall, cute and very handsome. We said our hello_s and then got right down to business. I started undressing for him while he caressed my body. He fondled my tits while I massaged his cock through his jeans. Then I lifted up my skirt and pulled my panties down so he could see my pussy. Then I had him pull his cock out so I could suck on it. He had such a pretty cock. It was long and thick and I loved the way it felt in my mouth. I wanted to enjoy every inch of his cock so I sucked on it nice and slow. I loved kissing and making out with the head of his dick too. In his e-mail he said that he loved to eat pussy and since I didn_t want him to cum yet I got up and bent over the couch and stuck my ass up in the air so he could eat my pussy and ass out. It felt so good having my pussy and ass liked by him. I love it when guys like to eat pussy. After he ate me out I sat next to him and made out with him while I stroked his cock. I love kissing guys while feeling their cocks getting really hard in my hand. But it wasn_t too long before I had his dick in my mouth again. I wanted to make sure I felt it sliding in and out of my mouth one more time before he came. Then he said that he wanted to cum while he licked my pussy. So I had him lie down then I sat on his face while I stroked his cock. I could tell he was about to cum by the way he was licking my pussy. He started licking me faster and faster and then all of a sudden his cum shot out everywhere. I loved how much cum I coaxed out of his balls. Seeing all that cum put a big smile on my face. There_s just something about making a hard cock cum that makes me very happy. After he came we got dressed I told him that I wanted to see him again soon so we made plans to shoot again in a couple of weeks. I still have a lot more guys that I need to audition for my site in the coming weeks but as of right now he is definitely one of my favorites that I would like to keep as a regular. I_m getting wet just thinking about playing with his cock again.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 98.96 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:14:46

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan11week4_1600highres.zip - 44.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 99.0 MB
UbiqFile:jan11wk4-clip1high.3gp - 99.1 MB
UbiqFile:jan11wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 173.4 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 11

Description:
There are times when I just want to get off and make you guys cum for me. So, today I bought an 8 strap garter belt to wear with my nude silk stockings. I also love the feel of a satin top and paired that with short skirt and brown heels. I really enjoy teasing you guys and getting you hard for me so I pulled out one of my favorite dildos and suctioned it to the table for me to fuck. It feels so good sliding in and out of my wet pussy. I want you to stroke your dicks for and get a lot of cum out for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan12wk1bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 73.09 MB
Duration : 00:10:55

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan12week1bonus_1600highres.zip - 16.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan12wk1bonus-clip1high(1).mp4 - 73.1 MB
UbiqFile:jan12wk1bonus-clip1high.3gp - 73.3 MB
UbiqFile:jan12wk1bonus-clip1high.mp4 - 128.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BACK TO SCHOOL

Description:
The professor came over to give me some lessons on a very unusual subject. This subject is better learned as a home-school course. I put on my uniform and prepared for the instructor to show me the ways of sexual positions and techniques to satisfy all sexual appetites. The first lesson was on visual stimulation: pleasing clothing attire, body movements to stimulate the mind. The second lesson was on masturbation: caressing and touching to stimulate your private parts. The third lesson was on satisfying your partner: timing and consistency in stroking and touching the person in ways to stimulate and arouse. The fourth lesson was my favorite, sexual positions: I really enjoyed learning new ways to please myself and my partner. I wanted to try all different positions, but time ran out, or should I say my partner couldn_t hold it any longer and came all over my mouth and breasts. I_m sure there will be many more lessons on sexual positions I will even throw in a few of my own
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep03wk1clip1.3gp
File Size : 31.44 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:04:40

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep03wk1clip1.3gp - 31.4 MB
UbiqFile:sep03wk1clip1.mp4 - 31.2 MB
UbiqFile:sep03wk1clip2.3gp - 31.4 MB
UbiqFile:sep03wk1clip2.mp4 - 31.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- NYLON CUM SLUT

Description:
This week I had some fun with one of my clients. He really loves pantyhose and stockings so he bought me a nude sheer bodystocking to wear for our date together. He ran his hands all over my body while I sat on his face with the crotchless opening. I really enjoyed the attention he gave my pussy He had my clit throbbing and begging for his dick It felt so good when he finally stuck his dick inside me. I came so good He then continued to fuck me until he shot out a huge load on my pussy. After we said goodbye and he left, I called Tommy and told him to come over. I was still really excited when Tommy walked through the door. I told him about the fun I just had. I told him how good looking the guy was and that he had a much bigger dick than his. My pussy still had cum in it when I sat on Tommy_s face. I told him to clean my pussy good and get all the cum out. I stroked his cock while I smothered his face. He then fucked me hard and deep. It really turned him on when I told him the other guys dick felt better than his. He then made me lay on my back while he shot his load at my face. He likes seeing my face getting smacked with cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 176.48 MB
Duration : 00:26:22

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:sep11week4_1600highres.zip - 36.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 176.5 MB
UbiqFile:sep11wk4-clip1high.3gp - 176.6 MB
UbiqFile:sep11wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 313.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SPYING ON MOM 2

Description:
Today I was laying by the pool trying to get some sun and also did a little gardening in my bikini. I took my bikini off for a while so I could tan my breasts and then started getting turned on. I was fantasizing about Billy_s big dick and then I couldn_t keep my hands off my body. I started rubbing my breasts and fingering my pussy. It felt good but it wasn_t the real thing so I stopped and put my suit back on and decided to do some watering. I then went into my bathroom to rinse off. As I was taking my bikini off I noticed Billy standing in the door way. He was staring at me. I_m not sure when or how long he had been watching me but it instantly turned me on As I was standing there naked I began flirting with him and was teasing him by spreading my ass and pussy and talking real dirty to him. I then got him to take his shorts off and pull his dick out for me. I kept telling him how much I wanted to play with his big dick and he let me grab on to it so I could stroke it. I then asked him if he wanted me to suck on it and of course he said yes I then laid on the bathroom floor and told him to get over top of me so I could spread my pussy and finger myself while I jerked him off. I got the biggest load out of him yet. It shot clear across my face and landed on my head with some still left dripping into my mouth
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june13wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 425.02 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:19:05

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:june13week2_1600highres.zip - 23.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june13wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 425.0 MB
UbiqFile:june13wk2-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 127.7 MB
UbiqFile:june13wk2-clip3hd.3gp - 127.8 MB
UbiqFile:june13wk2-clip3hd.mp4 - 221.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK DICK

Description:
Today I told Tommy to fuck me with a big black cock. I put on some sexy lingerie and stockings and as I started to undress I got so turned on playing with my breasts and spreading my pussy for you. I was anxious for you to slide that big black cock inside me. My pussy got incredibly wet and creamy. I love how hard I was getting fucked and feeling it deep inside me made me cum so hard I got Tommy so turned on that he pulled his cock out of his pants for me to suck on. Hmm, the pre-cum felt so slick on my tongue as my lips wrapped around his cock deeper and deeper down my throat. He shot out a huge load all over my face I loved feeling his cum dripping all over me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 128.31 MB
Duration : 00:19:09

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:june11week2_1600highres.zip - 25.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 128.3 MB
UbiqFile:june11wk2-clip1high.3gp - 128.4 MB
UbiqFile:june11wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 225.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 5

Description:
I was looking all over my room for my box of toys and couldn_t find them anywhere. Finally after crawling around the floor I found them way under my bed. My son Robby came into the room while I was laying on the floor looking for it and my bare ass was showing. When I put the box of toys on the bed I noticed he had a sexy smile on his face. I asked him if he_d like to watch mommy masturbate. He got embarrassed and started to turn for the door but I said oh come on Robby it_s okay. Don_t you want to watch your mommy cum? He stopped at the door and smiled while I got out one of my favorite huge cocks to play with. I laid on my back and spread my legs showing him my pussy. I then slowly put the huge cock inside me pulling it in and out. My pussy started getting wet and it felt so good going in and out. I told him to pull his dick out so I he could stroke it for me while I came. I then got on my knees and slid down on top of the huge cock. I lifted my ass up and down squeezing the cock with my pussy lips. I could feel my creamy wetness all over it. I came on the huge cock and sat up to tease my son some again. I pulled my breasts out of my nightgown and asked him if he_d like to watch mommy cum again? He nodded his head yes and I grabbed a black cock to fuck this time. I love fucking a big black cock I slid my pussy down on top of it again and fucked it nice and slow until I came again. I was so turned on and loved having Robby in the room to watch me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov11wk3bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 110.4 MB
Duration : 00:16:29

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:nov11week3bonus_1600highres.zip - 29.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov11wk3bonus-clip1high(1).mp4 - 110.4 MB
UbiqFile:nov11wk3bonus-clip1high.3gp - 110.5 MB
UbiqFile:nov11wk3bonus-clip1high.mp4 - 193.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH ON MY FACE 5

Description:
I was so glad to have my hubby back home this weekend I wanted to make him cum for me so I put on some new lingerie for him and then told him come into the bedroom to play with me. I started teasing him and telling him about all the fun I had while he was gone. I asked him to pull out his cock out for me so I could see him get hard while I talked to him. I was so naughty while he was gone I told him I got fucked by my friend and his buddy this week and that I also fucked a new black guy as well. I like being a naughty married whore who loves to fuck all the time and get lots of cum on me I showed my hubby my tits and then spread my ass for him. I told him to stroke his cock for me while I spread my pussy and fucked my big toy for him. I then stroked his cock and sucked on his big cock while I came on my toy. I got him so turned on that it didn_t take long for me to coax a huge load out of him. It squirted all over my face. I love it when men shoot their cum all over my face and treat me like a dirty whore
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr14wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 501.82 MB
Duration : 00:22:25

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:apr14week1_1600highres.zip - 22.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr14wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 501.8 MB
UbiqFile:apr14wk1-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 150.0 MB
UbiqFile:apr14wk1-clip3hd.3gp - 150.1 MB
UbiqFile:apr14wk1-clip3hd.mp4 - 261.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- THE VOYEUR NEXT DOOR

Description:
I was tanning on a raft in my pool, just enjoying the sun and started feeling horny so I took my bathing suit off and began touching myself. First I fondled my breasts and pinched my nipples and then pulled my bikini bottom off to the side and started rubbing my pussy and fingering it. I could feel the sweat of my body and pussy trickle down into my hole and this made me even more horny I began stuffing my fingers inside me and filling my pussy up. It felt good and relaxing to touch myself with the sun shining down on me. As I moved myself around the pool I looked up at the fence and saw someone watching me. As I got closer to him I noticed it was the cute young guy from next door. I could see him clearly now and he was inside my yard. I asked him how he had gotten in my yard if it was through the side gate and he said yes. I then said why are you watching me and he said cuz your so hot and I always like watching you I then asked him what he would do after he watched me and he said he would go into his bedroom and jerk off for me. This really turned me on knowing he was cumming for me I felt my pussy getting wet again. I then asked him about the bulge in his shorts and if he wanted me to take care of that for him and he excitedly said yes. I then pulled his cock out of his shorts and began to stroke him. I was happy to see that he had a really nice big fat cock. I also squeezed his big balls while I stroked his cock. I did this for a long time, gently massaging at first and then stroking him with deep long strokes. I heard a noise coming from his yard. It sounded like the patio door had opened which meant his mom was home. I told him we needed to go somewhere more private so I invited him into my bathroom. I laid on the carpet and told him to kneel over me so he could cum on my face. I asked him if hed ever done that before and he said no. I stroked him for a while again and then went faster and harder until his big load shot out all over me. I licked a lot of it up and told him how much I liked his cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june14wk1-mpeg2(1).mp4
File Size : 563.16 MB
Duration : 00:25:11

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:june14week1_1600highres.zip - 26.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june14wk1-mpeg2(1).mp4 - 563.2 MB
UbiqFile:june14wk1-mpeg2(2).mp4 - 168.1 MB
UbiqFile:june14wk1-mpeg2.3gp - 168.5 MB
UbiqFile:june14wk1-mpeg2.mp4 - 292.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- A LITTLE FUN

Description:
This week I did a cock audition with Shaun. He_s a good looking guy with a super nice body. I was having a lot of fun making out with him He also went down on me and licked me for a long time. It felt so good He seemed comfortable with me but for some reason I couldn_t get his dick to stay hard. I tried all sorts of things even spitting on his dick for a long time like he kept asking me to do but in the end I couldn_t get him to stay hard and cumming for me was not going to happen either. He ended up going home and I was left feeling discouraged and wanting a lot more. So, luckily Tommy was home and he made it happen for me. I got Tommy_s cock super hard and made him shoot a big load of cum right into my mouth In the end I always get what I want
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep12wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 180.12 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:26:54

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:sep12week4_1600highres.zip - 25.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep12wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 180.1 MB
UbiqFile:sep12wk4-clip3hd.3gp - 180.1 MB
UbiqFile:sep12wk4-clip3hd.mp4 - 314.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S BOY TOY 8

Description:
I was sitting at my vanity getting ready for the day when I see Edward come around the corner. He said he_d been watching me for a while. I asked him what he wanted, you said I could come over whenever I wanted to get off. I was surprised to hear shy, innocent Edward say that I gave a small laugh and said oh so you want me to get you off?. He smiled and said yes. He looked so cute I can never resist him. We began kissing and touching each other. He was a little more forceful then he had been in the past. He must have been really horny Lol. We went over to the bathroom and sat by the tub making out. I then pulled out his dick and stroked it while I kissed him and tongued the inside of his mouth. I then sat in front of him and sucked on his dick for a long while. His dick is always so hard for me I just love playing with a young boy Their so horny and can go all day I then sat on his dick and fucked him good. I also did it reverse cow-girl bouncing up and down on his super hard dick. It felt amazing in my pussy. I rubbed my clit while I felt his dick go deep inside me. He made me cum so good He then got me on the counter and faced me. I had my legs wrapped around him fucking him again. He then bent me over the sink and grabbed my ass while he pushed himself deep inside me. I could tell he was ready to cum so I made him stop. We got back down on the tub step and made out again while I slowly took his dick in my hand. I wanted to feel his balls and every inch of his dick before he came. I then had him get up and I jerked his dick off really good. There was so much cum all over my mouth, lips and tongue
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr13wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 414.61 MB
Duration : 00:18:16

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:apr13week2_1600highres.zip - 16.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr13wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 414.6 MB
UbiqFile:apr13wk2-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 122.4 MB
UbiqFile:apr13wk2-clip3hd.3gp - 122.5 MB
UbiqFile:apr13wk2-clip3hd.mp4 - 216.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- OPEN HOUSE OPEN MOUTH

Description:
This week I thought I would let you in to see what I_ve been up to lately. I_ve been selling my house on my own for a month now and haven_t gotten any real offers. So, I_ve decided to allow a Real Estate Agent to come over today to see what he could do for me. I don_t want to pay those high commission fees so, it will be a tough sell for him I was wearing my usual sexy get up. I love to dress sexy and don_t find it out of the ordinary to do so. It must be why so many women give me dirty looks We moved out of the house so there isn_t any furniture. I showed him every room and explained to him all the work that we just did to the house. He then brought out his contract and started to push the tough sell. I started teasing him by shifting my weight and moving my hips around. I then bent over so he could get a full view. I turned around then and asked him what the best offer was that he could give me. He told me his commission was 7%. I asked him if he could get it down to 4 or 5 %. And he said that it would depend on what he would get out of it. I told him that I would start off by sucking on his cock and then that it might lead to more. I pulled out his cock then and showed him how good he could feel. I got very turned on sucking on his cock and decided not to pass up on a nice hard cock. I bent over and let him pull my ass apart and then he stuck his cock right in. It felt so good and since my clit was already hard it didn_t take me long to cum on his cock. I asked him to cum in my mouth so he could watch me swallow his load. It was a huge thick load- I was quite impressed with it I_m glad he saved up for me I got what I wanted 4% commission
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct04wk3-high(1).mp4
File Size : 70.05 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:10:28

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct04wk3-high(1).mp4 - 70.1 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct04wk3-high.3gp - 70.2 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct04wk3-high.mp4 - 123.4 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FILL MY FUCK HOLES

Description:
This week I felt really crazy and horny and wanted to get fucked so badly I brought out my big toys and I put the biggest one in my pussy. Then I got out another one and put it in my ass. It felt so good having by my holes filled up like that. I then asked Tommy to put the camera down so I could put his cock in my mouth while I fucked both my other two holes with the dildos. I got extremely wet and very excited having all my holes filled I really wish the dildos were actual cocks though. I_ve always wanted to get all my holes filled by three guys. After I jerked and sucked on Tommy_s cock for a while I told him that I really needed to feel his cock inside meso I had him get on top of me and slide it in my pussy. He fucked me good but I really needed my pussy filled up even more so I put one of my dildo_s inside my pussy while Tommy_s cock was in there too. It felt incredible having two dicks in my pussy at one time. After that I laid back and fucked myself with a big dildo while I sucked on his big balls. I love it when he straddles my face and makes me suck on his balls and lick his ass. That is my favorite position to cum in. A came really good while I watched his cum shoot out of his cock all over my face. Today was a lot of fun. I just wish two more guys were there
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug10wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 194.34 MB
Duration : 00:29:01

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:aug10week1_1600highres.zip - 43.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug10wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 194.3 MB
UbiqFile:aug10wk1-clip1high.3gp - 194.5 MB
UbiqFile:aug10wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 340.4 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- THE WORKPLACE

Description:
This week I dressed up as a sexy business woman. I_ve worn a few suits for jobs that I had in the past and it was fun to reminisce over that time. Tommy enjoyed seeing me dressed up like that too It probably reminded him of the ladies he worked with. I_m sure there was a few in his office that he wanted to fuck. Here_s his chance now to fuck a lady in a 2 piece suit. I don_t think they had the sexy bustier and garters though It was exciting having sex with most of my clothes on. I got really turned on when Tommy bent me over my desk and fucked me. It felt really good and then I could taste my cum on his cock when I sucked him off. He came really good for me I CANT BELEIVE TOMMY HIT THE PAUSE BOTTON AND MISSED THE CUM SHOT AGAIN. THATS MY FAVORITE PART DOES ANYONE WANT TO TAKE OVER HIS JOB - LOL
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr06wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 93.95 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:14:01

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr06wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 93.9 MB
UbiqFile:apr06wk3-clip1high.3gp - 94.1 MB
UbiqFile:apr06wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 166.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RAINBOW ROOM

Description:
I took a long walk on the beach this morning and than laid a towel down by the water and watched as the waves rolled in. The tide was out and it was quickly coming back in. I was getting hungry and I didn_t mean I wanted food, just another type of nourishment. Something hot, wet, and white was on my mind... what could it be? I know I wanted a very large load of cum in my mouth right now. I walked back up to the house and decided to not let TT sleep any longer. I woke him up by kissing his face, and caressing his cheeks with my breasts. After lots of titillation on my part, I finally woke him up. He was quickly aroused by the royal blue bikini, and my tongue licking his neck and biting on his ears. I took hold of his cock while kissing his lips and began stroking it. I was getting really wet and when he started licking my pussy I thought I was going to cum right away. I told him to stop and than I spread my legs and directed his cock into my hot, wet pussy. It didn_t take long before I came- a lot of quick deep thrusts and I spilled my juices all over. Once TT had felt me tighten around his cock and shudder when I climaxed, this aroused him even more and he pulled out his cock and I stroked it really fast while he came all over my face and eyes. It was just the thing that I needed first thing in the morning
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug03wk1clip1.3gp
File Size : 17.03 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:02:31

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug03wk1clip1.3gp - 17.0 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk1clip1.mp4 - 16.8 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk1clip2.3gp - 22.1 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk1clip2.mp4 - 22.0 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk1clip3.3gp - 17.3 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk1clip3.mp4 - 17.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PUSSY SHAVING

Description:
I was all dressed for school when my daddy stopped me and asked me if I was all clean and shaven. I_ve never shaved myself before so I said no. He told me I couldn_t go to school without cleaning and shaving my vagina. He had me get on the table and pull my panties off. He then told me to spread my legs while he sprayed the shaving cream on me. He rubbed it all over my vagina. He then got the razor out and started shaving me. He shaved most of my hair off and then told me to do the rest. While I was shaving my vagina he was rubbing his dick on my white knee hi_s. I had never seen my daddy_s dick before and I couldn_t stop staring at it. It was huge It felt so hard and heavy on my leg. I wanted to touch it so badly. He let me touch it and feel how big it was. I then felt his big balls and rubbed them for him. My daddy then told me he wanted to show me a cool trick how he could make white stuff come out of his dick. He rubbed his dick real fast and hard and then shot out a lot of white stuff all over my vagina. There was so much of it and it felt so warm and silky smooth. He told me to rub it all over my vagina and that it would be good for it. It would help moisturize my vagina after shaving it. I then put my panties back on and my daddy drove me to school.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan12wk3bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 71.73 MB
Duration : 00:10:42

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan12week3bonus_1600highres.zip - 14.6 MB

Download VIDEO: