Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILF CREAM PIE

Description:
Tommy_s been shooting his cum inside my pussy a lot lately and then making me push out all of his cum out of my pussy, which I love to do, so I told him that I wanted to do a cream pie video today so everyone can see all of that cum drip out of my pussy. So I put on a sexy outfit and stripped for him which always gets his cock hard. Then I made him watch me as I fucked a big dildo in front of him. Then I bent over, stuck my ass in the air and spread my cheeks apart so he could get a good look at my pretty ass real good. It always turns him on when I bend over and spread my ass like that. Then I sat on his lap while he sucked on my tits and fingered my pussy real good. I really love it when men stick their big fingers inside my wet pussy. After that I sucked on his cock while I fucked myself with the dildo. I love sucking on a dick while my pussy is getting fucked. I wish another cock was there so I could have got all my holes fuck at the same time. Then I laid on my back, put my legs in the air and had Tommy get on top of me and pound my pussy real hard until he shot his hot cum inside of me. It felt so good having his cock pumping all of that hot cum inside me. He told me to push it out so everyone could see it so I flexed my pussy and all of a sudden I could feel all of this hot cum trickle out of my pussy and down my ass. Next time I_ll have to squat over a glass so his cum can drip out into the glass and I can drink it all.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 156.88 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:23:27

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:nov10week2_1600highres.zip - 21.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 156.9 MB
UbiqFile:nov10wk2-clip1high.3gp - 157.0 MB
UbiqFile:nov10wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 274.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FACIAL FEST 4

Description:
I was minding my own business cleaning today then Tommy and Jimmy barged in and practically rpgd me. They went to a strip club for lunch and then came back all horny and I guess they decided on the drive home that they were going to come back and have their way with me. So Tommy came in and grabbed me and started tearing off my clothes and then he made me get down and give his friend a blowjob. Then he had me jerk them both off while they took turns fondling my tits. Next Tommy bent me over the couch and started fucking me while his friend stuck his cock in my mouth. Then Tommy made me squat down and take turns sucking on their cocks. He wanted me to stick both of their cocks in my mouth ant the same time but they were so big I couldn_t fit them in so he got mad and started choking me with his dick. Then he told his friend to try and make me gag so they took turns shoving their cocks down my throat and trying to make me gag on their dicks. Then he said that they didn_t want to cum yet and that they wanted me to give them a little show while they jerked off so I got up and started stripping for them. After I stripped for them he made me sit down and give them both a hand job until they were both ready to cum. Then they said that they wanted to treat me like a little whore and cover my face with cum so they made me get down on my knees and take turns sucking on their cocks until they came. So I had to go back and forth on their cocks until they both came on my face. I love receiving facials so having all their hot cum dripping down my face didn_t bother me at all. I think Tommy thought that I was going to put up a fight with them when they walked in but what he doesn_t realize is that I_ve always been a whore and I would never put up a fight when it comes to sucking on two cocks at the same time. So I guess the jokes on him.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 162.22 MB
Duration : 00:24:12

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar11week3_1600highres.zip - 20.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 162.2 MB
UbiqFile:mar11wk3-clip1high.3gp - 162.3 MB
UbiqFile:mar11wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 284.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER 8 - BBC

Description:
Tonight I received a very unexpected surprise. I was peeing when I heard my daughter Mia knocking at the door. I called out for her to come in not expecting to see Sincere walk around the corner with her. He was all dressed up and looking so sexy Mia tells me that they_re going to head out for the night on the town after she gets dressed. I hadn_t even finished peeing before my pussy started to quiver and get all excited. While I was still sitting on the toilet, I reach over and started grabbing at Sincere_s pants where I could see the bulge of his cock through his jeans. Mia gives me the evil eye but I ignore it and tell Sincere how hot I am for him right now I couldn_t help it but I had to ask if they could stay and play first. Mia isn_t too thrilled, but she lets Sincere decide if he wants to play first. Of course, he looks over at me and says, I think we have time. So we all three head into the bedroom where Mia and I take turns teasing, stripping and touching Sincere all over. I wanted to make sure he was good and hard for me After we got him nice and hard Mia and took turns stroking his dick, sucking on it and then fucking him so good We ended up getting a nice big load all over us to share So fun and yummy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 602.95 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:53

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:eek:ct13week4_1600highres.zip - 39.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 602.9 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct13wk4-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 179.9 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct13wk4-clip3hd.3gp - 180.0 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct13wk4-clip3hd.mp4 - 314.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 23 - BBC

Description:
This week Tommy said he had a big surprise for me. So, I showered and got dressed and then went into the living room to see what he had in store for me. He asked me to sit on the couch and put on a blindfold and to wait and that my surprise would be walking in any minute. After a minute or so I felt some big hands on my shoulders and some heavy breathing so I thought it must be a guy. He started kissing my neck and touching me all over. It felt really nice and got me super excited I couldn_t wait to see who it was. He then got me off the couch and pulled my tits out of my top and then told me to take off my blindfold. I didn_t recognize him but saw that he was huge and very attractive I was quite happy with my surprise I started kissing him back and touching him too. His body was rock hard and he was so sensual. I loved having him touch me and his kisses were so sexy I squatted down and pulled his shorts off and saw his tight hugging boxer briefs. The bulge in his pants really got me excited so I pulled his boxers down and took his cock in my mouth. I got him real hard and then I stood up and continued stroking his cock while I made out with him. He then stopped me and put me on the couch and took my panties off so he could lick me. His tongue licked and rubbed every crevice. He also took his time sucking and kissing my breasts and also lifted my ass up and licked me there too. It felt amazing I love it when a guy goes down on me and loves eating my pussy. I told him to lay on the couch so we could do 69 and I straddled his face while I leaned over and took his big cock in my mouth. I rocked back and forth on his mouth while I took it all in. He made me cum so good I then stroked and sucked on his cock for a while until he shot out a nice load in my mouth. I spit it out and took it all back in and then swallowed it. I have such a great husband- and what a fun surprise
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug12wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 195.91 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:29:15

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:aug12week3_1600highres.zip - 33.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug12wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 195.9 MB
UbiqFile:aug12wk3-clip3hd.3gp - 196.0 MB
UbiqFile:aug12wk3-clip3hd.mp4 - 342.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DEEPTHROAT ALLEY

Description:
Tommy went out of town today and didn?t take care of me before he left (if you know what I mean) So, while I was running errands I stopped by my favorite toy store and picked up an exact replica of Ron Jeremy?s cock. I must say its one beautiful cock I pulled around the back of the building to try out my new toy, and while I was fucking myself with Ron Jeremy a guy walks up to my jeep and peeks in. I ended up asking him to come in my car so I could suck on his cock. I always cum better with a cock in my mouth and one in my pussy Let?s just say we both came and I had a mouthful to prove it
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan05wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 54.52 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:08:09

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan05wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 54.5 MB
UbiqFile:jan05wk2-clip1high.3gp - 54.7 MB
UbiqFile:jan05wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 95.1 MB
UbiqFile:jan05wk2-clip2high(1).mp4 - 63.6 MB
UbiqFile:jan05wk2-clip2high.3gp - 63.7 MB
UbiqFile:jan05wk2-clip2high.mp4 - 110.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO AND KELLY IN STOCKINGS

Description:
It_s been a while since I got really crazy. I spent the day with Holly shopping and having lunch together and talking about our last rendezvous. We really spoiled Tommy the last time We both bought some lingerie at the store today and when we got back to my house we decided to try our things on. We weren_t planning on getting crazy but Tommy walked in and got all excited watching us put on the lingerie. He asked what we were doing so we figured we would give him a little show and tease him again. I love seeing the look on his face when I_m playing around with a girl. Holly was really getting into it while my face was in between her legs I was getting into it to and all of a sudden I felt my thong being pushed aside and Tommy_s cock diving deep inside me. It was very sexy licking her pussy while having Tommy_s cock fuck me Tommy ended up cumming in my mouth and then I shared it with Holly. I didn_t want her to miss out on Tommy_s hot cum This time was even hotter then the first time
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct04wk1-clip1.3gp
File Size : 37.28 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:05:32

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct04wk1-clip1.3gp - 37.3 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct04wk1-clip1.mp4 - 37.2 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct04wk1-clip2.3gp - 32.5 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct04wk1-clip2.mp4 - 32.4 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- THE VELVET DRESS

Description:
I got a present in the mail this week from a member. It_s a beautiful burgundy velvet dress. I put it on and modeled it for Tommy and then slowly teased and stripped out of it for him. He loves it when I do this and I can always count on a huge hard on after it See how I took care of it for him
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec05wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 68.92 MB
Duration : 00:10:17

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec05wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 68.9 MB
UbiqFile:dec05wk3-clip1high.3gp - 69.0 MB
UbiqFile:dec05wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 121.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- 2 GIRLS 1 COCK

Description:
This Saturday my girlfriend Holly came over to hang out with me while Tommy was playing at his baseball game. When he got home we were sunbathing by the pool. Holly kept telling me that her boyfriend has a really nice cock, and I told her that Tommy has a really nice big cock. So, she wanted to compare it to Tommy_s. I told Tommy when he walked in that Holly wants to see his cock- so he told me to pull it out and show it to her. It wasn_t big yet so, I told her to suck on it and get it nice and hard. This got me really turned on and I wanted to see her do more to him but first I wanted to tease Tommy by playing with Holly in front of him. He really loves watching me with another girl. We got very turned on playing with one another. Holly really loves eating my pussy all the time and I never turn her away She has a very skilled tongue that always gets me to orgasm. Tommy wanted to join in so badly so, I quit teasing him. And then Holly and I both started sucking on his cock and licking his balls. He didn_t know he was going to get this much attention I wanted him to fuck me while Holly licked his balls, and then we changed positions so I could eat Holly_s sweet pussy while Tommy was fucking me from behind This got Tommy so turned on that he just couldn_t wait any longer and he shot a huge load all over Holly_s tits. I really enjoyed licking up the whole mess off of Holly_s breasts
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep04wk1-clip1.3gp
File Size : 56.91 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:08:30

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep04wk1-clip1.3gp - 56.9 MB
UbiqFile:sep04wk1-clip1.mp4 - 56.8 MB
UbiqFile:sep04wk1-clip2.3gp - 57.9 MB
UbiqFile:sep04wk1-clip2.mp4 - 57.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PANTYHOSE TEASE

Description:
When I got home from the office today I had on a sexy black mini skirt, turquoise top with a black bra and black pantyhose. I know how much you like it when I tease you so today I slowly undressed for you. I showed you how sexy I looked in my outfit turning around and showing you every part of it. I then ran my hands over my clothes while I talked dirty to you. I then took off my top and showed you my pretty satin bra. I then pulled up my skirt and showed you my sexy pantyhose. I put my hand inside the front of them slowly running my fingers over my pussy. I then bent over so you could see the sexy line up the back of my pantyhose. Pulling my skirt off while telling you to pull your cock out for me. I then told you to stroke it for me and get it nice and hard. I knew you wanted to rub your big cock all over my legs and ass. You want to feel the silky smooth pantyhose with your cock head. I then pulled the pantyhose down so you could see my pussy. I teased you even more by fingering myself. I then turned around and pulled it down past my ass. I spread my ass and knew you wanted to touch it, to rub your cock head down my ass. I then pulled the pantyhose all the way off and got on my back and told you to cum for me. I spread my pussy wide open for you. I then got on my knees and spread my ass and told you to cum for me. I want your big load all over me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan13wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 469.27 MB
Duration : 00:20:51

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan13week4bonus_1600highres.zip - 21.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan13wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 469.3 MB
UbiqFile:jan13wk4bonus-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 139.6 MB
UbiqFile:jan13wk4bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 139.7 MB
UbiqFile:jan13wk4bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 245.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- GARTERBELT PANTYHOSE

Description:
It_s Saturday at the Inn and we are trying to figure out what to do for the day. I was in the bathroom getting ready when Tommy comes in with the camera. We had sex all night so I was surprised when he woke up with a hard on I can_t keep this many satisfied for long- lol. I put on some sexy pantyhose and made sure to take care of him again- or else I know he_d be bugging me all day... not that I mind but sometimes I just want to sight see
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov08wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 103.53 MB
Duration : 00:15:28

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov08wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 103.5 MB
UbiqFile:nov08wk4-clip1high.3gp - 103.7 MB
UbiqFile:nov08wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 182.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 14

Description:
After TC left today I wanted to make my hubby cum real good so I stripped out of my sexy outfit for him then bent over and pulled my ass cheeks apart so he could see both of my holes spread open. He gets so hard thinking about both of my holes getting fucked. Then I played with my pussy and made him watch while I talked about fucking other men. Then I had him sit down on the couch next to me so we could make out for a long time while I stroked his big cock. He was so turned on from watching me slide TCs cock inside me without a condom that I had to jerk him off slow otherwise he was going to cum to fast and I wanted him to give me his big load in my mouth so I took my time stroking his thick cock. While I stroked him I talked about all the fun I had with TC and how much I loved sitting on his cock and having him cum inside me while my husband watched. He was so excited and I was getting so wet thinking of all the cum I was building up inside his balls. I then got down on my knees and told him I was ready for him to cum for me so I stroked and sucked on him and made him jerk off for me until he shot out his creamy load into my mouth so I could eat it. I love eating my hubby_s cum right after another man fucked me I love it when cum is dripping out of all my holes
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july16wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 354.03 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:47

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:july16week1_1600highres.zip - 23.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july16wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4 - 354.0 MB
UbiqFile:july16wk1-mpeg4(2).mp4 - 106.0 MB
UbiqFile:july16wk1-mpeg4.3gp - 106.1 MB
UbiqFile:july16wk1-mpeg4.mp4 - 184.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEX TAPE WITH JAKE

Description:
I was really horny today and I wanted to play with a hard cock but Tommy had to go on a sales call and he couldn_t shoot with me so I called Jake and had him come over to shoot with me instead. Tommy wasn_t to happy about the idea at first but I talked him into it by telling him that I would film everything for him so that he could watch it later. He had me stand up and give him a little show before he left though. He likes to see what I_m wearing before another guy comes over and takes it all off of me. After Tommy left I set the camera on the tripod and waited for Jake to come over. When Jake arrived I met him at the door and then brought him over to the couch and he started to caress my body. Then I had him pull his cock out so I could feel it in my little hands. I love the way his big cock started to grow in my tiny hands. I just love feeling a nice cock in my hands. Then he fingered my pussy while I stroked his cock for a long time. Then I really wanted to see him cum for me so I gripped his cock real hard and stroked it faster and faster until he shot his hot cum in my hands. I love having my hands full of cum. Its one of my many turn-ons. Later that day Tommy came home from work and I had him watch the tape while I gave him a blowjob. It was so fun getting two cocks off today.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 134.42 MB
Duration : 00:20:04

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar11week4_1600highres.zip - 32.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 134.4 MB
UbiqFile:mar11wk4-clip1high.3gp - 134.7 MB
UbiqFile:mar11wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 235.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- THE TEEN SWINGERS

Description:
We met this really sweet couple named Brooke &amp Grant the first night we were in Vegas at a webmaster party and we decided to get together the next day and do a shoot together. Sometime during the beginning of the shoot when everyone was almost naked the sprinklers suddenly went off in our hotel room And I mean went off. Our entire hotel room was flooded in less than 5 minutes. Our laptop, cameras, and clothes were soaked and all I had left were my jammies. So after the hotel staff came in and helped us switch rooms we took some hot showers, sent our clothes to be cleaned, and then we all decided that it would be fun to unwind with some hot sex after what just happened so we all jumped in bed together and went at it. It was a crazy day to say the least but the sex was so good nobody was really complaining
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar06wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 88.43 MB
Duration : 00:13:11

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar06wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 88.4 MB
UbiqFile:mar06wk1-clip1high.3gp - 88.5 MB
UbiqFile:mar06wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 154.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BUFF AND BEAUTIFUL

Description:
This week I had some fun with Ashley Star and her friend Conan. She_s a gorgeous girl and incredibly sexy too We got in between Conan (a big buff body builder) and played with his dick together. We had so much fun making him cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb09wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 190.03 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:28:23

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb09wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 190.0 MB
UbiqFile:feb09wk2-clip1high.3gp - 190.1 MB
UbiqFile:feb09wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 331.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HOT MILF HANDJOB

Description:
This week I had a request to wear black pantyhose and to tease you guys while I make you cum for me. I love it when I know you guys are sitting at home watching me with your pants down. It really turns me on thinking of you holding your dick in your hand stroking yourself while you watch and listen to me talk to you. As Im teasing you and my hubby at the same time I ask you to pull your pants down for me so I can see your dicks hanging there. I love to see a dick get hard for me As I touch myself and undress I can see your dick getting harder. I then tell my hubby to get on the bed so I can stroke him off while Im sitting on him with my pantyhose on. As my pussy gets real wet I stand up and take then off and sit my bare ass on you while my pussy is rubbing up against your dick. I continue stroking your dick and talking real dirty until I get a huge load all over my hairy pussy. I love feeling the hot cum shoot out on me. Its so sexy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may14wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 502.37 MB
Duration : 00:22:12

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may14week4_1600highres.zip - 24.4 MB

Download VIDEO: