Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FEET AND ASS LOVERS

Description:
I just got back from my trip to Orlando and was excited to tell my hubby about all the fun I had so I went into the office suitcase and all. I still had the outfit on that I wore for my client that morning. My client is totally into feet and all he wanted me to do was show him my feet in many different size heels, flats, and barefeet. He just loves to look at my toes and my arches. I stood around on my tip toes naked, or with lingerie on. He would kiss my feet and suck on my toes and also give me lots of foot massages while he rubbed his dick on my feet. He came on my feet so many times in 2 days I told my hubby all about how my client pampered me and my feet. I wanted him to cum for me too so I began by modeling my tight jeans and sexy jean jacket with my skimpy bra on. I sat in the chair and crossed my legs and dangled my heel until my shoe fell off. I then showed him my feet and arched them and caressed my toes. I then stood up on my bare feet and pulled my thong up high so I had a whale tale when I bent over and then pulled my jeans down to my knees and showed him my sexy thong panties. I then took off my jacket and pulled out my big titties for him to see. I then pulled down my panties to my knees and showed him my hairy pussy and then I bent over and spread my ass. He then rubbed his cock on my feet and rubbed my ass and fingered my ass while he touched my feet with his cock. He continued stroking his cock while he played with my feet and ass and then shot a huge load all over my toes and arches. He then scooped up his cum with a spoon and fed it to me. Hmm, I just love the taste of cum
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 284.84 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:44

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar16week2_1600highres.zip - 30.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4 - 284.8 MB
UbiqFile:mar16wk2-mpeg4(2).mp4 - 85.5 MB
UbiqFile:mar16wk2-mpeg4.3gp - 85.6 MB
UbiqFile:mar16wk2-mpeg4.mp4 - 148.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RHT (REINFORCED HEEL AND TOE) STOCKINGS

Description:
One of my member_s has been emailing me constantly about when I will be wearing RHT stockings. He went as far as sending me the stockings in the mail. He wants me to send him some pictures of me wearing them for him. I was getting ready this morning to go out shopping with TT when I remembered the package I received yesterday. I got dressed in my bra and panties that I would be wearing for the day and then put on the RHT stockings. I went in to our office where TT was reading the paper and I sat down and tried to get his attention so, he would notice what I was wearing. He had been waiting for quite a long time while I showered and put my makeup on for the day. He asked me why I still wasn_t dressed yet. I told him about the package and asked him if he would take some pictures of me wearing the stockings so, I could send them to my member. He didn_t want to do it because he was ready to leave so I had to figure out a way to get him to do what I wanted. I began teasing him by doing sexy poses and showing him my stockings, pulling my panties over and fingering my pussy for him. He really loves watching me masturbate. I told him if he took a few pictures of me that I would suck on his cock. He easily agreed to do it then. I love sucking on his cock in the morning because his cock gets really hard really fast. He is very receptive first thing in the morning It didn_t take long for me to get him worked up. I told him to that I wanted to cum by watching him jerk off his cock on me. I told him not to cum in my face because he would mess up my make up so instead he should cum on my tits. I sucked on his cock until he was almost ready to cum and then I told him to jerk himself off while I came. I can cum really quickly by watching a guy jerk off- it turns me on so much
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june04wk4-clip1.3gp
File Size : 66.76 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:09:57

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june04wk4-clip1.3gp - 66.8 MB
UbiqFile:june04wk4-clip1.mp4 - 66.6 MB
UbiqFile:june04wk4-clip2.3gp - 47.7 MB
UbiqFile:june04wk4-clip2.mp4 - 47.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SHARE THAT COCK WITH ME

Description:
In this week_s update I come home to get my lap top for work and I hear some noise in the back bedroom so I go and investigate and I end up catching my step-daughter in her bedroom with a guy. As I peek through the door I see her laying on top of him making out with him and then I watch as she starts sucking his cock. I entered the room and yelled at her, what the hell is going on in here? I tell her that if she_s going to bother breaking the rules in my house by having sex with her boyfriend in her room then she might as well learn how to suck a cock the right way I then take her boyfriends very large cock in my hand and start sucking on it. As I_m getting all worked up and excited I take my tank top off and then my jeans off and just have my lingerie and stockings on. I then sit on her boyfriend_s cock and start fucking him too. I_m really enjoying fucking him and don_t want to stop but my step-daughter is getting antsy and I know I should probably let her back in on the fun. We take turns giving him a blow job and sharing his cock in our pussies. We end up kissing each other and then anything goes and it gets really crazy when I start licking her and she_s licking her step-mom. After lots of heavy fucking between the three of us, I_m the last to get fucked before her boyfriend shoots his load in both our faces Having sex with a hot college guy with a huge cock was a great way to end my day but I didn_t want my playtime to end that fast so I kicked my step-daughter out of her room so I could have her boyfriend slide his cock in me again. I made out with him while his cock was inside of me and I told him that I wanted him to come over more often so I can fuck him whenever my husband is at work. My step-daughter should now by now that her step-mom is a nympho and if she ever brings any young hot college guys with big cocks into my house again that I am going to fuck them silly. Whether she likes it or not
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan15wk4(1).mp4
File Size : 874 MB
Duration : 00:39:02

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan15week4_1600highres.zip - 53.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan15wk4(1).mp4 - 874.0 MB
UbiqFile:jan15wk4(2).mp4 - 261.6 MB
UbiqFile:jan15wk4.3gp - 261.8 MB
UbiqFile:jan15wk4.mp4 - 456.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO RIVER OUTDOOR BLOWJOB

Description:
TT and I got on the tour bus early this morning we were headed for Xel-ha and the Mayan Ruins. I was already turned on from the night before, because TT was spooning me all night. Having his cock up against my ass all night was pretty erotic. I headed for the back of the bus, because I wanted TT to play with me on the hour long ride south of Cancun to the Riviera Maya. He played with my breasts and since I wasn_t wearing any panties underneath my skirt he had full access to my wet little pussy. It ended up being a nice ride after all. I hate long car rides so, what better way to kill some time hunh? When we got to the park, it had beautiful, natural waterways and paths through the tropical jungle. I walked along from one end of the park to the other discovering natural wells where multicolored fish and a lush jungle that inhabited many iguanas. It was one of the prettiest places I_ve ever been to. I even found a walking path that led to ÒRio RiverÓ, after walking past the river I found a somewhat secluded area through the jungle where I could get my daily Òcum fix.Ó We were all alone for a while so, I took my time licking and sucking on his cock, and then two women started walking down the same path that we were on. After they left I somewhat hurried the blow job along- I really like to take my time so, I can get TT to work up a really big load for me to swallow. Well- there_s always time for more later In the afternoon the bus tour took us to the Tulum to see the Mayan Ruins. Tulum is the ancient Mayan city overlooking the blue waters of the Caribbean. It was really a gorgeous area with so much history behind it. Unfortunately, it was quite out in the open with too many tourists around so, I couldn_t get my Òcum fixÓ there I was excited to get back to the hotel and to really enjoy playing with TT_s cock in private
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar04wk2-clip1.3gp
File Size : 63.34 MB
Duration : 00:09:27

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar04wk2-clip1.3gp - 63.3 MB
UbiqFile:mar04wk2-clip1.mp4 - 63.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM SERVICE

Description:
This week my neighbor was having some trees trimmed while I was out in my garden. One of the landscapers came in to my yard and asked if he could trim the branch from my side of the fence. I told him he could and also noticed how hot and sweaty he was. I offered him a glass of lemonade and led him into my kitchen to give him a glass. Once inside I also noticed how big and strong he looked and got excited looking at his arms. We started chatting and that led to me flirting with him. I told him how lonely and horny I get all the time without my husband there. He started looking at my body and telling me how sexy I was. I then asked him if I could see his cock and as soon as I saw how hard it was I couldn_t resist stroking it. After I undressed down to my bra and panties I got on my knees and sucked on his cock for a long time until he shot his load all over my face and eyes I wasn_t too pleased especially since I was meeting my husband for lunch
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar08wk4-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 100.33 MB
Duration : 00:14:57

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar08wk4-clip1high.3gp - 100.3 MB
UbiqFile:mar08wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 100.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEDUCED BY A MILF

Description:
I_ve been such a naughty wife lately It was after 8 pm and I was still waiting for my hubby to get home from work. He_s been spending so much time at the office, or so he says, and he_s been leaving me home without any love or attention. It_s been getting to me a lot so I_ve been finding ways to entertain and amuse myself. It doesn_t help that the medication the doctor gave me is making me crazy and horny all the time I_m tired of playing with myself alone. And Ryan is always sneaking around trying to see me naked. And he doesn_t know that I_ve seen him peeking in on me while I_m in the shower and then he goes and strokes his dick off after watching me. I wouldn_t normally think it_s okay to have fun with him but he_s been asking for it for a long time So, tonight I was sitting alone in the living room playing on the piano when he walks in to ask me where Tommy is. I told him we were home alone again and then I asked him to sit on the sofa with me. He just stood in the corner as I sat there with my legs crossed. I started being naughty and teasing him by showing him my legs and lifting up my skirt and revealing my body stocking with a wide opening where my pussy is. He was shocked and kept telling me to stop but I knew he was getting excited. His face was all flushed and his body told me how he was feeling. The bulge in his pants was so apparent and it got me very excited I continued to tease and seduce him until he finally pulled out his dick for me. I love a nice young hard dick It excites me even more then Tommy_s I fingered myself and sucked on his dick until he shot out a huge load of cum across my face
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 134.48 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:20:04

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:july11week4_1600highres.zip - 32.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 134.5 MB
UbiqFile:july11wk4-clip1high.3gp - 134.6 MB
UbiqFile:july11wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 236.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MALE STRIPPER

Description:
This week_s update is a continuation of last weeks update with a twist- there is another guy with me this time Last week you all saw me getting ready for a night of fun without my husband. I had to get rid of my husband because if he knew what I was up to he would be very angry. I even called one of my friends_ and asked him to film it so I could put it up on the site for all of you to see Since my birthday is this weekend I hired a male stripper to come to my house and dance for me. I_ve never had a private dance from a man and always wanted one When I called the ?Wild Boys? I asked for a dark haired, muscular guy to come over. He walked through the door- and oh my god I thought I was going to faint He was gorgeous and he was wearing a fireman outfit- how cool is that? I led him to the living room and asked him to dance for me there. He was so sexy and he turned me on immensely As you will later see when he helps bring me to orgasm
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov04wk1-high(1).mp4
File Size : 62.13 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:09:17

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov04wk1-high(1).mp4 - 62.1 MB
UbiqFile:nov04wk1-high.3gp - 62.3 MB
UbiqFile:nov04wk1-high.mp4 - 108.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I JERK THE BEST

Description:
I went to the gym this morning and when I got back started working at my desk. I checked my emails and store orders and then had Tommy take some photos of me in full back panties and some really cool pantyhose that one of the members sent me to wear for him. Tommy always gets excited when he takes photos of me and I get so turned on when I see the bulge in his pants We had such great sex today- his cock hit my g-spot perfectly
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 200.49 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:29:57

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:eek:ct09week3_1600highres.zip - 23.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 200.5 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct09wk3-clip1high.3gp - 200.7 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct09wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 349.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- NOSEY NEIGHBOR

Description:
I had just finished with a client and just shut the door in the condo when I felt the door being pushed open. This guy barges in and starts yelling at me. He asks me what Im doing and what is going on in this apartment. Im taken off guard and not sure what to do or say. I try to calm him down by asking him to come in so we can calmly talk about this. He agrees but is reluctant. We sit down and I try to appease him by telling him that nothing is going on here and that I just have a few friends over from time to time. He doesnt believe what Im saying and it doesnt help that Im wearing a naughty school girl outfit I then try to smooth things over by touching his leg and asking him if hes married. He says he is but isnt interested in talking about that. I then ask him if he hasnt been having much sex and Ive hit on a nerve. He says he hasnt but thats beside the point. I know I have him just where I want him now. I tell him that I am a dancer and that I do see some of my clients from the club here. I then stand up and loosen my top and my big tits pop out. He looks shocked but I ask him if he likes them and he says he does. I then move in closer to him and ask him if he wants them in his face. Hes reaching for them which is a good thing. I then tell him I do some proboner work and he asks what that means. I correct myself and say probono work. I explain to him that if he keeps my personal business quiet then I will take care of him sexually. I have my breasts resting on his face now and Im caressing his leg and rubbing his cock over his jeans. I ask him if we can work out a deal and he tells me to convince him. So, I start kissing him while Im still rubbing his cock and then I slowly pull his zipper down and pull his cock out. Hes already nice and hard. I take it in my hand and rub my big tits in his face. I then have him pull his pants down while I lock the door and grab the lube. I lay on the couch next to him with my legs spread and stroke his cock and lick the head. I cup his balls while slowly caressing his dick and sucking on it. I tell him how nice his cock is and that I cant wait to fuck it. I then slide down on his cock and rub my titties in his face. His cock feels so nice and big and feels great in my pussy I then do the reverse and sit on him while rubbing his balls. Hes rubbing my breasts and pinching my nipples as I bear down on him. I then ask him to grab my hips and fuck me from behind. Hes pounding me good now and he makes me cum hard. I then ask him if his wife ever eats his cum and he says no, so I tell him to stand up and I finish him off by jerking his cock and shooting all the cum into my mouth. He had a real big load for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may14wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 474.86 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:21:02

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may14week1_1600highres.zip - 43.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may14wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 474.9 MB
UbiqFile:may14wk1-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 166.7 MB
UbiqFile:may14wk1-clip3hd.3gp - 166.8 MB
UbiqFile:may14wk1-clip3hd.mp4 - 292.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TOMMY_S TURN

Description:
After I told Tommy about my sweet little rendezvous with Anna he got very excited. Later that day I saw him making out with her in her bedroom. I walked in as all their clothes were strewn all over the floor and I happily joined in to be with both of them. I really enjoyed watching Tommy fuck her and I got to kiss and lick her while he did so
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug08wk5-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 157.3 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:23:30

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug08wk5-clip1high(1).mp4 - 157.3 MB
UbiqFile:aug08wk5-clip1high.3gp - 157.4 MB
UbiqFile:aug08wk5-clip1high.mp4 - 275.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- ASS STRETCHING MILF

Description:
This week I was inspired to make this video for one of my members in NYC. He just loves my ass and wants a preview of what he will be getting from me when he comes out to Arizona next month. He loves pantyhose and stockings that are red so I put on a cute little red skirt, tight tank top and red pantyhose with an open ass. I love it when I know that you wanted me to do this for you and that you_ll be hard for me the whole time. I talked to you and told you to jerk your cock for me while I showed you my ass spread open in various poses. Tommy was just suppose to film me doing this for my friend but he got excited and joined me on the bed. He held onto my legs so that they would be even further apart and had me pull my ass cheeks open while he made me suck on his cock. He then sat on my face and grinded his ass and balls on my face while I stroked his cock off while still having my ass and legs spread open. I told him I really wanted his cum so he shot out a huge load all over my pussy and ass It felt so good getting him to shoot that hot load on me. I just love it when I get pinned down with my legs spread open real wide. I always imagine a couple guys taking turns raping my pussy and ass until they both cum inside me.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct11wk5-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 182.01 MB
Duration : 00:27:11

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:eek:ct11week5_1600highres.zip - 29.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct11wk5-clip1high(1).mp4 - 182.0 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct11wk5-clip1high.3gp - 182.2 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct11wk5-clip1high.mp4 - 317.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- KICK ASS MILF

Description:
I always have members requesting that I let Tommy perform anal on me and in the past we have done it a few times and I enjoyed it but my ass is always sore for a few days afterwards. This is the only time I wish Tommy_s cock was smaller. He_s always begging me to let him fuck my ass too and I always tell him no but today I decided that I would give in just a little and let him cum inside my ass while I opened it up for him. So after I sucked on his cock I got on the floor and put my ass in the air while he jerked off for me. And when he was ready to cum I spread my asshole open so he could shoot a nice big load in it It was so hot watching all that cum shoot into my ass
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 120.12 MB
Duration : 00:17:56

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may11week4_1600highres.zip - 27.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 120.1 MB
UbiqFile:may11wk4-clip1high.3gp - 120.3 MB
UbiqFile:may11wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 211.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 10 - CREAMPIE

Description:
Today I did a bachelor party and when I got home I told my hubby all about it. I wore an aqua blue tight little mini dress, white stockings, garter belt, thong and heels. I went to this guys hotel room where him and his 5 friends were waiting for me. I walked into the room and took off my over coat and showed them my sexy outfit. I then began by dancing for one of the guys. I straddled his lap and was making out with him while I grinded my thong on his crotch. As we were making out he pulled out my tits and began sucking on them while I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. I then rubbed my thong up against his cock and then began to stroke him. I got him nice and hard and then went on to the next guy. I did this for all six guys and pretty soon I was sucking and jerking as many as I could at one time. I then bent over and one of the guys was tonguing my ass and getting it all lubed up. Next thing I know he has slid his dick inside my ass. He came really fast and then the next guy was fucking my ass while I was sucking and jerking the other guys. I had a total of four guys fuck my ass and then cum inside me. The guy with the biggest cock had me pinned to the bed with my legs spread and he was pounding my pussy good and came inside me while the other guy shot his load in my mouth. All my holes were filled to the top with cum When I got done telling my hubby this his cock was out of his pants and his head was dripping with pre-cum. He came over to the bed while my legs were spread and I was sucking on his cock while he looked at my pussy. He then got on top of me and was fucking my pussy really good deep. It felt so good to get my pussy fucked again for the seventh time today. I love it when my hubby is hard for me He then spooned me and fucked my pussy again until he shot his huge creamy load inside me I then spread my legs wide so all the cum would just ooze out. I was such a naughty wife today
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb16wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 409.55 MB
Duration : 00:18:13

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb16week1_1600highres.zip - 49.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb16wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4 - 409.5 MB
UbiqFile:feb16wk1-mpeg4(2).mp4 - 122.0 MB
UbiqFile:feb16wk1-mpeg4.3gp - 122.3 MB
UbiqFile:feb16wk1-mpeg4.mp4 - 214.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM AUGUST 21, 2016

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM AUGUST 21, 2016
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20160821hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1244.07 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:55:23

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:20160821hotwiferio(1).mp4 - 1.2 GB
UbiqFile:20160821hotwiferio(1).wmv - 1.2 GB
UbiqFile:20160821hotwiferio(2).mp4 - 371.2 MB
UbiqFile:20160821hotwiferio.3gp - 371.4 MB
UbiqFile:20160821hotwiferio.mp4 - 649.8 MB
UbiqFile:20160821hotwiferio.wmv - 659.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO KELLI

Description:
I went back down to the convention and met up with TT. I wanted to meet some of the big porn stars and get some pictures with them. I met Ron Jeremy, Peter North, Jenna Jamison, Lexington Steele, Ashton Moore, and a few others. Everyone was very nice and we chatted for a while. After that I ran into a hot girl named Kelli. She was so hot and sexy, and I couldn_t resist her. She asked me to go back to her hotel at the MGM Grand when I was through at the convention. I didn_t hesitate to take her up on it It didn_t take us long to get undressed and get started on each other. She was so fun and sexy- I had a wonderful time with her. I_m sure you can see that it didn_t take me long to climax. Her pussy tasted like honey and when she came I made sure I tasted every drop I know you will enjoy all the great pictures that TT took for me- I wanted something to remember a great time. I had such a great day- and 4 orgasms to top it all off
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb04wk3-clip1.3gp
File Size : 32.79 MB
Duration : 00:04:53

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb04wk3-clip1.3gp - 32.8 MB
UbiqFile:feb04wk3-clip1.mp4 - 32.5 MB
UbiqFile:feb04wk3-clip2.3gp - 34.6 MB
UbiqFile:feb04wk3-clip2.mp4 - 34.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK BANDIT - BBC

Description:
Today I met Jonathan Jordan aka the puzzybandit.com at the Las Vegas porn house that we all shared. Im not sure why hes called that but Im sure Ill find out. At first I thought Jonathan was going to be pretty shy but then he opened up as we talked. I sat on the couch next to him and he gave me a little interview- asking me about what kinds of naughty things Ive done and what I like about sex, etc. It was a fun interview and a great way to break the ice between us. I then did a little strip tease for him to get his blood going and his cock hard of course He then came over to me undressed already out of his nice white suit and we started to touch one another. He was so sweet and tender with me. Our hands slowly exploring each others bodies until I got him rock hard. I then held onto his cock and steered him over to the bed. We got on top of it and slowly kissed again. I then sucked on his big black cock pushing it down until it hit the back of my throat. He then wanted to reciprocate and began licking my pussy so good Now I know why hes called the pussy bandit He licked me for a long time and didnt want to stop I even sat on his face and smothered it while I stroked his big cock off using two hands. He got so turned on that he just shot out his big load onto my hands and fingers. I then licked it all up and cleaned his cock up too He told me that he really wants to fuck me next time without a condom and at first I didn_t know what to say. I usually don_t do that but his cock was so fun to play with that I told him I would. That video will be up sometime soon. You have to check it out so you can see his long black cock going in and out of my wet pussy. It_s very sexy.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep14wk1(1).mp4
File Size : 506.23 MB
Duration : 00:22:29

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:sep14week1_1600highres.zip - 27.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep14wk1(1).mp4 - 506.2 MB
UbiqFile:sep14wk1(2).mp4 - 150.7 MB
UbiqFile:sep14wk1.3gp - 151.0 MB
UbiqFile:sep14wk1.mp4 - 264.4 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BURIED IN CREAM

Description:
I got a new black &amp gold bustier that I wanted to wear for Tommy. It felt good on me and turned me on as soon as I put it on for him. I was excited to have him touch me and to feel his cock in my mouth. I really wanted him to fuck me so I got on the carpet and spread my legs. He entered me and fucked me several ways before cumming in and on my pussy. It felt so good I put my fingers in my pussy and licked up all the cum- it was a bit of my cum and lots of his
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan07wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 86.58 MB
Duration : 00:12:54

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan07wk2-clip1high.3gp - 86.6 MB
UbiqFile:jan07wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 86.5 MB