Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH IN MY MOUTH 3

Description:
I got up this morning so horny Must be all the sex I_ve had the last few days lol My pussy is aching for a nice big black cock today so I got out my fave black toy to fuck. I love to make your cock hard for me so I put on a sexy tight pink dress and nude stockings with no panties under neath. I love to go with out panties and always do when I can. I then began to tease you with my sexy body and I love talking dirty to you. As I was stripping for you my pussy was getting nice and wet too. I was even more horny now then before. I was anxious to cum and to get a big load out of you. I sucked on the big black cock and stroked it with my hand. I then poured lube on it and made it real wet for my pussy. I then sat down on the chair and spread my legs and pussy. I rubbed the black cock head on my pussy lips and while doing so pushed my lips wide open. I was ready for it to fill my pink pussy. I wanted to feel it deep inside me. I fucked myself with it and then bent over so you could look at my ass as the big cock went inside me again. I kept telling you to stroke your cock for me and to build up that big load. I want to eat a big load today. I then had you come over to me so I could stroke your cock. It was so hard for me I love rubbing it with my fingers and hand all the way down the shaft right down to your balls. I then licked your head and circled it with my tongue, tasting your salty pre-cum. Hmm, I love it when it comes out like that on my tongue I then kept talking dirty to you and could feel your cock pulsing. I knew you were going to cum soon so I stroked you harder and faster until you shot your down my throat. I love the way it coated my throat and tongue. It tasted so good too
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar16wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 594.39 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:26:25

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar16week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar16wk3-mpeg4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 14

Description:
I have a new client that Im seeing tonight and I really want to impress him so I bought ordered this really pretty lingerie from England to wear for him. He told me how much he likes garter belts with multiple straps and how he wants to see me dressed very elegantly and feminine. I am a bit nervous about meeting him because he sounds so sexy and such a gentleman on his emails and phone calls. When I feel anxious like this I know the only way for me to relax is for me to get a load of cum in my mouth so when Billy comes into the room I ask him if he will do me a favor and let me play with his dick. I explain to him how Im seeing a new client this evening and that mommy is nervous and needs to relax before her date with him. He says he understands and smiles and says yes. Of course he wants his mommy to make him cum, after all I am the best at it. I show him my sexy lingerie and do a strip tease for him talking naughty the entire time. I then ask him to pull out his dick for mommy so she can get nice and wet while she watches him jerk it for her. I then ask him to bring his dick over to me so I can stroke it for him. I take his big dick in my hand and run my fingers on his balls and up his shaft. I take my time feeling every inch of his dick and running my fingers and hands up the length of it. Once I see his pre-cum starting I take his head in my mouth while continuing to slowly stroke him so I can coax lots of pre-cum out of him and build up a big load in his balls. While I stroke his dick and give him a blow job I tell him about how Im going to play with a new man tonight and how Im going to stroke his cock and that Im going to let him fuck all my holes. I then tell him Im going to let him fuck me all night and then when Ive emptied his balls completely that Ill be coming back home. I will then come into his bedroom and slide up next to him with my dripping wet panties and that mommy will then fuck him. Once he hears this he is so excited and shoots his cum all over my face. The cum is just dripping everywhere in my eyes and running down my cheek and into my mouth and tits. I love it when Billy gives me such a huge load
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan16wk5-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 410.67 MB
Duration : 00:18:09

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan16week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan16wk5-mpeg4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIKINI MOM 2

Description:
This afternoon I was at my pool trying on some sexy bikinis to wear at my pool party tonight. My son Billy was watching me try them on and I picked the sexiest one by the expression on his face. We both liked the sexy white bikini I told my son I was having some guys over tonight to join me in the pool and that he would have to stay in his room. If youre a good boy I will come into your room tonight and make you cum for mommy. I could tell that my son wasnt going to be able to save his load for me till then so I told him I wanted his cum now. So I began teasing him with my sexy body and swimming in the pool with half my bikini off and when I saw that his dick was good and hard for me then I told him to come over to me. I then stroked his dick slowly and tongued his head making sure he had lots of pre-cum but didnt cum yet. When I built up a nice big load then I stroked him harder and faster until he shot his creamy load in my mouth. Hmm, I love my sons cum It tastes so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug17wk4-mpeg4(2).mp4
File Size : 113.44 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:16:53

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:aug17week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug17wk4-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL 4

Description:
Today I met my hubbys friend at a hotel. Its his birthday this week and I wanted to give him something special. I wore a sexy red bustier with garter belt and red stockings with red high heels I hid my outfit with a black jacket so that when I came out of the bathroom he wouldnt see it. I teased him and talked dirty. I slowly undressed for him and then got close to him so he could play with my tits and ass. While he touched me I grabbed onto the bulge in his pants. I then pulled his pants off and got his big cock out. I love how sexy it is I got down on my knees and sucked on him real good. I love giving blow jobs so I took my time and did it for a long time. I know he was enjoying it too I the rubbed my pussy and ass on his cock. That turned me on so much I just had to fuck his cock. I sat on him and rode him real good. He then had me on the edge of the bed and I had my leg up and my ass out so he could fuck me real good and hard. I then got on my back and spread my legs and let him fuck me harder and harder. It felt so good. He made me cum so fast. When he was ready to cum I laid back on the bed and sucked on him and got the biggest load Ive had in a long time It was a good birthday for him and a great gift for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-may18wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 548.18 MB
Duration : 00:24:18

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may18week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-may18wk1-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM MAY 28, 2017

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM MAY 28, 2017
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20170528hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1229.36 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:55:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20170528hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 36

Description:
When I was in Cincinnati one of my fans brought me a bodystocking. I wore it for our private date and then told him Id be wearing it for a video for him. I got out the biggest fattest toy I have to play with. I then talked dirty and teased you into stroking your cock for me. I love it when you get real hard for me It makes my pussy wet. I then pulled out by big tits and rubbed them and pinched and pulled on my nipples. They got nice and hard and it turned me on. I then got on the chaise lounge and spread my ass. I love having my pussy and ass licked from behind. I then sat up and squatted over the big cock and slid my pussy down on it. Hmm, I love the feel of a big cock stretching my little pussy I then rode it reverse so my ass was up in the air. I was so turned on I then got on my back and fucked my pussy until I came all over it. I licked the creamy cum off the head of the cock. Hmm, nice and sweet
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec17wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 221.22 MB
Duration : 00:09:45

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec17week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec17wk3-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 43

Description:
I was in a hotel room in Cincinnati getting ready to work for the day. I was wearing a new outfit that one of my members sent me. I like to play with myself to get me ready for all the guys Im going to see so I got out this huge toy to fuck. I love stretching my pussy out and fucking a big toy cock so I get can all wet and creamy. I love thinking off all the new guys Im going to meet and fuck while I finger my pussy. I like imagining that their all in the room with their dicks out while I have my legs spread open for them. I want them to fuck me real deep and shoot their loads inside me I then came all over the toy cock. It felt so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-nov18wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 270.02 MB
Duration : 00:11:53

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov18week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-nov18wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL 7

Description:
This week I met a new fan in Phoenix. He wanted to meet me and get one of my blow jobs that hed seen on video for years now. I kissed him at first and then stroked him and got his dick hard. I then sucked on it till it was good and ready for me. He asked me to sit on his face so I did while I stroked him. Once he was ready I squatted over him and rode his dick. It felt so good inside me I then asked him to fuck me from behind and thats when I came good. I told him not to cum inside me because I wanted to taste it so I got him on his back and jerked him off until he let out a huge load for me. Hmm, it tasted so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-june18wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 364.88 MB
Duration : 00:16:06

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june18week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-june18wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LINGERIE MOM 9

Description:
I just got back from shopping and was so horny and really needed to get off. My son Billy has a friend over and they_ve been playing video games all day in his room. He finally came out so I could talk to him. Hey Billy, will you do mommy a favor? I_m so horny and really need to see your dick so I can cum. Will you pull your pants down for mommy so I can play with myself? It won_t take that long and your friend wont find out. Please do it for mommy? I then showed Billy my sexy dress and stockings and then lifted it up so he could see that I didn_t have any panties on. My pussy is getting so wet Do you like it when mommy gets wet? Your dick looks so good Billy Will you stroke it for mommy? Yes, that_s what I like. Good boy Billy I then pulled my big tits out and squeezed and played with them. I bounced my titties and pinched my nipples. I_m getting so turned on Do you like it when mommy is horny? I then bent over and spread my ass so he could get real hard for me. Do you like mommy_s hairy pussy? It feels so good when I touch it and finger my pussy. Your getting so turned on for mommy I then laid back on the chair and fingered my pussy. I got all of them inside me. I stretched it out so I could get this big black cock inside my pussy. I just love fucking a big black cock It_s as big as some of the black guys I fuck. I put some lube on the cock and slid it inside me. It felt so good. I then used my vibrator on my clit and fucked my pussy nice and slow. Stroke your dick for mommy Billy. I want you to cum real good for me. I know you need to cum too As I continued to fuck my pussy Billy was dripping lots of pre-cum. I then told him to cum for mommy. As I watched him jerk off I came all over the big black cock. He had a nice big load too
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may17wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 234.12 MB
Duration : 00:10:31

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may17week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may17wk4-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL 12

Description:
This week I put up a video of me having fun in Orlando with my friend Bruce. I wore one of the sexy outfits that a my member sent me. I always love fucking Bruce when I come to Orlando and this time he agreed to let me film our encounter. The first thing I did was suck on his cock. He always get so hard and stays hard for a long time After sucking for a while I wanted to feel his cock inside me. I love feeling his bare cock in my pussy. Its so good We fucked many different ways and he couldnt hold it any longer and came inside me. I put my fingers in my pussy to taste it and then he had another load for me and came in my mouth So much fun
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-july18wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 559.49 MB
Duration : 00:24:42

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july18week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-july18wk4-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL 36 - BBC

Description:
This week my friend Loc came to see me in Orlando. I put on a sexy outfit and teased him first and then I started sucking on his cock. I got him nice and hard and then I slid my pussy down on his big black cock. It felt so good sitting on it and rocking back and forth. I could feel it real good on my g-spot. I then turned around so he could see my ass going up and down on his cock. He fucked me from behind for a little while and then I got on my back and spread my legs for him. He fucked my pussy so good and then shot his load inside me. I fingered my pussy so I could taste my juices and is cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-june19wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 347.69 MB
Duration : 00:15:23

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june19week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-june19wk1-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM NOVEMBER 26, 2018

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM NOVEMBER 26, 2018
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20181126hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1278.25 MB
Duration : 00:58:07

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20181126hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM OCTOBER 16, 2016

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM OCTOBER 16, 2016
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20161016hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1234.74 MB
Duration : 00:55:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20161016hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MY WIFE NEEDS CUM 2

Description:
Today a college kid came over to meet me for a hand job. We have been e-mailing each other back and forth for a while now and he has been begging for one of my famous hand jobs. He_s taking summer classes at ASU and he only had a few minutes to stop by before his next class. He was tall and cute and funny. I tried to go slow and do a strip tease for him but he was so horny and ready to go that he quickly took my clothes off. Then I got down on my knees and pulled his cock out and he instantly shoved his cock in my mouth and forced me to suck on it hard. He kept thrusting his dick inside my mouth and making me gag on his young cock. He wanted me to suck his cock hard and grip it tight. Then we got up on the bed and I sucked his cock some more. Then he told me to give him a hand job. So I grabbed his cock and gripped it as hard as I could and started stroking it. He told me it wasn_t hard enough. So I gripped his cock harder and stroked faster and faster and before I knew it he shot his big sticky load for me. It was all over my hands If I would have known he was going to come that fast I would have teased him a lot longer and made wait before he came but I did really like his thick creamy load I just love jerking off all those young college cocks. Sometimes the young college guys get really excited when they finally feel my soft hands wrapped around their young cocks and they just can_t control themselves and they cum fast. lol
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july16wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 141.96 MB
Duration : 00:06:18

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july16week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july16wk3-mpeg4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 20 - BBC

Description:
My hubby left this morning to go snowboarding and lucky for me DFW Knight was still in town. Hes going to keep me company and fuck me real good while my hubby is gone. We took our time making out and then I unzipped his pants and sucked on his big black cock. It is the biggest cock Ive ever been with. I sucked on his cock for a long time and then he got me on my back and slid my panties off and licked me real good. His tongue is so soft and he knows exactly what to do to get me wet. I then went back down on his cock and sucked on it and stoked it. Once he was super hard and big I got on top of him and rode him reverse. He then got me on my back and slid his big cock inside me. Hes a big guy and with his weight and how big his cock is it always stretches my pussy. When he wanted to cum he got me on my stomach and fucked me from behind. He did it real hard and fast until he shot his load inside me. Its always so much fun to see him
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-apr18wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 781.64 MB
Duration : 00:34:53

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr18week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-apr18wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM OCTOBER 29, 2018

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM OCTOBER 29, 2018
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20181029hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1277.57 MB
Duration : 00:57:40

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20181029hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 51

Description:
This week I was in Salt Lake City. I was surprised to meet so many nice guys there Today I had a little time so I decided to relax and enjoy my toy before going to bed. I was still really horny after playing with this one young guy. He was shy but very sweet I took out one of my toys and sucked on it, got it real wet and then fucked it till I came. I really needed that before going to sleep
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-may19wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 247.04 MB
Duration : 00:10:58

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may19week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-may19wk4-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 19

Description:
Today I was cleaning Billy_s room and went through one of his drawers to put stuff away and found a used washcloth that smelled like it was full of cum. This made me very angry because I_ve told Billy many times not to jerk off without me. He knows that I want to be the one to make him cum. I hate it when he does that because it_s such a waste of good cum. Just thinking of Billy stroking his hard cock and shooting his thick load on his cum rag made me so horny but when I put his cum filled rag up to my nose and smelled it my pussy really starting tingling because the smell of his cum drives me crazy. So I got out my vibrator and lay on Billy_s bed and smelled his cum rag while I played with my pussy. As I laid there masturbating with my legs spread open and my tits and pussy exposed I couldn_t wait for Billy to come home so I could scold him for jerking off without me. When he finally got home and came into his room I was playing with my pussy and smelling his cum rag. He was shocked to see me in his bed let alone smelling his secret cum rag. I told him he was in trouble for hiding his cum rag from me and he knows when I_m upset with him for jerking off without me that he has to pull down his pants and let me jerk him off until he cums for me. So I told him to pull his penis out so I could cum while I watched his dick get hard. After I came good I teased Billy by showing him my pussy and ass then I started talking dirty to him. He loves it when I talk like a dirty whore for him. Then he came over to the bed next to me so I could stroke his penis. I just love how hard he gets for me I then put my mouth on his penis so I could lick and suck on it real slow. His pre-cum was dripping out of his penis which drove me crazy. I then told him he_d be more comfortable lying next to his mommy on his bed. I laid next to him and sucked on his dick and stroked him real hard until he shot out his big load for me Then I licked up all his hot cum and ate it A big load of sticky cum should never be wasted on a cum rag, especially in my house
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may16wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 533.65 MB
Duration : 00:23:44

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may16week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: