Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH IN MY MOUTH 4

Description:
This week I was headed to Chicago so I thought Id put something real sexy on for my hubby. I wanted to make him cum for me before I told him I was leaving again on another trip. He loves when I wear sexy corsets and high heeled boots. I love showing him my body and making him hard for me. I pulled my big tits out first so he could play with them and then he pulled his big cock out for me. I put my mouth around his cock and took it in as deep as I could sucking and licking his shaft. I get so turned on sucking on his cock. I sucked and sucked until he let me have a big load in my mouth and tits. He has the sweetest cum
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-dec18wk5-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 201.77 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:57

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec18week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-dec18wk5-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM JUNE 4, 2018

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM JUNE 4, 2018
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20180604hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1262.02 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:56:50

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20180604hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CREAMPIE SURPRISE SOLO

Description:
This weekend Tommy and I were in phoenix so I could have some fun with other guys. I was emailing back and forth with this hot guy who wanted to see me so I told him to come over to our hotel. I really wanted my hubby to film this guy fucking me but the guy said he didn_t want to be video taped because he_s a public figure. Normally I wouldn_t have sex with him unless it was on camera but he was so hot and my hubby said I could fuck him off camera while he was at the hotel bar but only if I let the guy give me a cream pie and if I let Tommy see my pussy filled with the guys cum after the guy left the room. So I had the guy meet me in my hotel room while my hubby was in the bar waiting for us to finish. He was even better looking than his photos when he showed up I couldn_t wait to get his hard body undressed We took our time making out and having lots of oral sex before he penetrated me. He licked my pussy so good too After I came I go on my hands and knees with my ass up in the air and told him I wanted to feel his cock inside me. He then grabbed my hips and spread my ass and pussy apart. I was so wet still from my own cum when he slid his big cock inside me. He did it nice and slowly going very deep inside me until he reached my wall. He then pumped his cock faster and faster but just before he was going to cum I told him to slow down so he could get on top of me. I wanted to look at his face when he shot his load inside me. He had my legs up on his shoulders fucking me and then I wrapped my legs tightly around his wait until he moaned and shot his big load inside my pussy. Then I stayed on my back so I could keep his cum from dripping out of me while I texted Tommy to come back up to our room. The guy kissed me good bye and swore he_d come back to see me again and walked out of my room. When Tommy came back and walked in he could see how good I was fucked by the big smile of my face. He was so turned on seeing that other guys cum dripping out of my pussy and down my ass. I told him that I had a great time with the other guy and I thanked Tommy for letting me have sex with him. Then I grabbed my dildo and slid it inside my pussy so I could show my hubby how deep the guys cum was inside me. I then licked it off the toy. His cum tasted so good Hopefully next time I can get him to fuck me on camera
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec16wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 358.5 MB
Duration : 00:15:51

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec16week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec16wk1-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM APRIL 8, 2019

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM APRIL 8, 2019
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20190407hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1260.65 MB
Duration : 00:57:20

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20190407hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL 22 - BBC

Description:
This week I auditioned a new guy in Tucson. I loved his photos and his cock so I told him Id meet him at his place. I started off by showing him my sexy outfit and stripping and then making out with him. Hes so cute and sweet I sucked on his cock while he fingered me and that excited me so fast that I told him I wanted his cock inside me. I then took my panties off and straddled his legs and slid down on his cock. It felt so good. I fucked him for a bit and then he came. I pulled the condom off and held it upside down on my tongue so I could get all the cum out. I ate it all up
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-nov18wk1-mpeg4b(1).mp4
File Size : 261.93 MB
Duration : 00:11:32

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov18week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-nov18wk1-mpeg4b.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 39

Description:
This week I did a skype show for one of my members. I started off slow and talked dirty and showed you my body. I want you to get real hard for me so you can build a big load and cum for me. My friend on skype is going to be jacking off while he watches me too and that will really turn me on. I love watching a guy jack off for me. I got on the bed and fingered my pussy and ass and stretched out my holes. I put in a glass butt plug and fucked my ass with it and then a bigger dildo to stretch it out some more until I could fit in the bigger dildo into my ass. It felt so good in my tight little ass. I fucked my ass doggy style and then on my back while I rubbed my clit. I came so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-apr18wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 286.42 MB
Duration : 00:12:37

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr18week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-apr18wk3-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MY WIFE NEEDS CUM - BBC

Description:
Today I had a sexy young 18 year old over to my hotel room for some fun. He was so cute in his photos and in person he looked even better I was very excited to play with him. I started off by slowly undressing and making out with him. I then pulled his pants down to let out his huge black cock. I got on my knees and sucked on it and it didn_t take long before it was rock hard. We then got on the bed and I continued to suck on him while he fingered my pussy. He then asked me to sit on his face. I didn_t hesitate one bit. His lips and tongue felt so good on my pussy. He licked and sucked on my clit until I let out my creamy cum on his lips. He then got so turned on after I came that he shot his load right into my mouth and lips. His load was so huge I just love those young black cocks Next time I have him over I told him that I really want him to fuck my pussy so I can feel his big black cock deep inside me I cant wait
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 315.71 MB
Duration : 00:14:00

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july16week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july16wk2-mpeg4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL 26

Description:
This week I was with one of my young college boys. I was really excited to see him again and this time I let him fuck me bareback. I started off by showing him my sexy body and then sucking on his big young cock. I then stripped for him and got down to my stockings, garter belt and heels. I put some coconut oil on his cock and I rubbed my pussy on him while I stroked him. I could feel his cock stretching my pussy when I slid down on him. Its a pretty wide cock too. I love the curve on his cock head. When hes inside me it rubs right up against my g-spot. It feels amazing I rocked back and forth on his cock and fucked him till I came. He then got me on my back and I spread my legs and pussy open so he could penetrate me. He could fuck me real deep that way and I love feeling his balls up against my ass. He fucked me until he shot his big load in my pussy. It felt so good getting a big creampie today
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-jan19wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 142.97 MB
Duration : 00:06:15

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan19week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-jan19wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL 31

Description:
This week when I was in Dallas I got to be with a very sexy fan. I put on a blue body stocking and high heels for him. We started off by fondling each other and I rubbed his dick with my hand until he was nice and hard. I then got down on my knees and took it in my mouth. I liked his big head and the way it hit the back of my throat. I sucked on him for a while and then got on all fours on the couch and sucked some more. I then took my panties off so he could finger me. I loved feeling his fingers inside me. He then sat on the couch and I straddled his legs and slid my pussy down on his dick. It felt so good I then sucked my cum off his dick and then sat on him the other way. He then had me lay back on the couch and he spread my legs wide so he could get inside me. He fucked me so good He then took my pussy from behind and got in their real deep. He then got on top of me and pounded me hard until he shot his load inside me I just love getting fucked
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-mar19wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 329.61 MB
Duration : 00:14:18

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar19week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-mar19wk1-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 37

Description:
This morning I got up wearing a sexy nighty that one of my members bought me. I was so horny thinking of getting fucked while my hubby is away but I dont have anyone here to play with me so I got out a few of my toy cocks. I laid them all on the bed and was going to fuck them all but decided on the biggest one. I love how this one stretches my pussy out the best. I fucked it real good until I had an orgasm. Not the same as a real cock but it worked just fine
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar18wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 308.75 MB
Duration : 00:13:40

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar18week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar18wk1-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- THE LOST TAPES 2

Description:
This week my hubby put up the 2nd lost tape from 1998. I got home from working at TDs and Tommy was in the bedroom waiting for me. I put on the sexy little outfit I wore at the club today and rubbed his ass and back. He then flipped me over and I dry humped him with my shorts on. I wanted to tease him and feel his cock get hard before I let him fuck me. I made out with him and then licked his balls and sucked on his cock. I then took my shorts of and slid my thong to the side while I sat on his face. He licked my pussy and got me real wet while I rubbed his cock with my hand. I then played with my pussy and made him watch. He then stuck his fingers inside me and then got on top of me and rubbed his hard cock all over my pussy before sliding it in. I spread my legs and he fucked me so good. We then got doggy style and he fucked me that way for a while and then we went back to him on top with his cock inside me fucking me real deep until he let his big load out all over me. I love watching these old tapes because it was all so new for us back then
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep17wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 350.09 MB
Duration : 00:15:33

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep17week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep17wk3-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM MARCH 19, 2017

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM MARCH 19, 2017
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20170319hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1296.09 MB
Duration : 00:59:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20170319hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM FEBRUARY 26, 2017

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM FEBRUARY 26, 2017
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20170226hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1357.96 MB
Duration : 01:00:43

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20170226hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM JUNE 18, 2018

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM JUNE 18, 2018
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20180618hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1311.93 MB
Duration : 00:59:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20180618hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM APRIL 9, 2018

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM APRIL 9, 2018
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20180409hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1278.92 MB
Duration : 00:58:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20180409hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAR JACKING 2

Description:
Today I was running around doing errands with Tommy and we also had lunch together. I was wearing a sexy top and mini skirt with no panties underneath. I felt the cool breeze between my legs all day and the moistness from my pussy sticking to the inside of my thighs. It was making me so horny. I wanted to finger myself right at the restaurant but thought I better wait until I was back in the car. When I got in the front seat of the car I touched my pussy while Tommy was driving. I noticed a side street and asked him to pull over and so he did. I then hopped over to the back seat. He asked me what I was doing and I told him I was really horny and wanted to give him a blow job. He acted nervous but I was fine and didn_t worry about any passing cars. He got in the back with me then and we were making out as I was stroking his cock. He was fingering my pussy and playing with my tits while I sucked and stroked on his cock until he unloaded his cum into my mouth. It was so big and creamy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr16wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 529 MB
Duration : 00:23:29

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr16week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:apr16wk4-mpeg4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PANTYHOSE AND DILDOS

Description:
Today I invited one of my long time clients over for a session. Since my hubby is away I asked Ted to film me while I did a solo masturbation scene for him. He didnt want to be on film so I promised him after the camera was off that he could fuck me and Id make him cum for me. Im going to start off by showing you the sexy outfit that you bought for me. I just love the nude fishnet pantyhose with a short mini skirt and black top. I love how my legs and ass feel when their covered in pantyhose. I told you to pull your pants and boxers down so I could see your dick and balls out. You werent hard yet so I started talking dirty and showing you my sexy body. I then pulled out my big breasts and showed them to you. I cupped them in my hands and pinched my nipples. I showed you my sexy tan lines and then lifted up my skirt so you could see the sexy nude pantyhose. My hairy pussy was peaking through the fishnet. I then bent over to show you the black lines running up the back of the pantyhose. I then stuck my hands inside the pantyhose and spread my ass with my hands. When I looked back I could see your dick was getting hard for me. I then told you to stroke it and make it real hard. I got on my back then and spread my legs and stuck my hands in again to spread my pussy this time. While I spread it open I told you to squeeze your balls while you jerked your dick. I then pulled the pantyhose off and got out a big dildo. Ted loves to see my pussy filled all the way up since his dick is too small for that. I put the big cock head in my pussy and then pushed it all the way in as deep as it would go. I fucked my pussy while Ted continued to stroke his dick for me. This made me cum so good Once I had cum I knew Ted was ready to cum too so I had him shut the camera off and then let him come over to the bed and fuck me. He came so good for me today
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 207.25 MB
Duration : 00:09:19

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:aug16week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug16wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LINGERIE MOM 11

Description:
I had a really fun birthday week in NYC and just got home. I picked up the mail on my way in and saw that I got a new toy to play with. I was super horny after the long day of flights and really needed to get off. My son Billy came into the room and I asked him if he wanted to watch mommy play. I told him about all the guys I got to fuck on my trip and about all the fun I had I want you to pull your pants down and watch mommy. I have a really sexy outfit on that I wore on the plane. I love the silky pantyhose against my pussy and couldnt help but rub myself on the plane. I had so many guys looking at me in the airport. It made mommy so horny Do you think mommy is sexy Billy?. I want your dick to get nice and hard for mommy. You know how much that turns me on I then stripped slowly out of my clothes and then showed my son my big tits and played with my nipples until they were sticking out nice and hard. I then stuck my hand in my pantyhose and rubbed my pussy. Mommys so horny for you Billy. I then laid my ass down on the couch and pulled my pantyhose down to my knees and fingered my pussy. When I was real wet I stuck the new black dick in my pussy. It felt so good My son was stroking his dick for me and I could see the pre-cum dripping out. I told my son to stroke it for me and to do it harder while mommy came for him. He then shot out a huge load just for his mommy
Apparently theres a problem with the audio on this video-so sorry
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov17wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 242.58 MB
Duration : 00:10:47

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov17week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov17wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL 8

Description:
This week I I put up a video from my DC trip. I was with a new really cute fan and I was so excited to play with him He didnt want to show his face so I had to try and do some careful maneuvering. I started off by kissing him and then getting down on my knees and pulling his cock out. I couldnt wait to see his cock. It was pretty big and I couldnt get it all in my mouth but I had fun trying I got him real hard for me I then got on the bed and sucked on his cock while he played and slapped my ass. We then got on the couch and I sat on all fours and gave him a really long bj. My pussy was getting so wet and I couldnt wait any longer I pulled my panties off and sat on his lap and stroked and rubbed his cock on my clit. He then licked my pussy and we also did 69. I then sat on his cock and fucked him real good. He also fucked my from behind and thats when I came on his cock. It was so good I then jerked and sucked him off until je gave me a really big load It was so much
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-june18wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 454.15 MB
Duration : 00:20:15

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june18week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-june18wk3-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PUSSY FUN FEST

Description:
This week I invited some of my girl friends over for some girl time. Of course my dirty little mind had a hard time concentrating on small talk as I stared at my two gorgeous girl friends We ended up on the beach blanket kissing, touching each other and doing all sorts of naughty things. I especially liked having Sheena_s sexy ass on my face as Many licked my pussy I was in sheer heaven. I decided to take it inside so the neighbors wouldn_t hear us moaning and groaning. We spread out on the living room couch and continued some sexy girl play. I strategically placed some sex toys in the living room and Sheena and I tag teamed Mandy. We made her cum so good and she squirted all over the sofa. So hot and sexy I can_t wait to have them come back for some more naughty girl play
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep14wk4(1).mp4
File Size : 435.75 MB
Duration : 00:19:18

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep14week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: