Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BILLIARD BANGING

Description:
I put on a sexy outfit and went looking for my hubby in the pool table room but instead found his friend Tommy Utah playing pool. I was a bit uneasy at first letting him see me dressed like that but then one thing led to another and we were flirting and kissing by the table. He then asked me if I liked to have my pussy licked and I said yes. He propped me up on the table and I was spread eagle in front of him with his face buried in my pussy. I then reciprocated and got down on my knees and took his big dick in my mouth. He then bent me over the table and fucked my pussy. When he was going to cum I laid back on the table and I spread my pussy while he shot his load in my face. It was so much fun and I was glad my hubby wasn_t home to catch me doing that
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep14wk3(1).mp4
File Size : 512.36 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:47

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep14week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep14wk3.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH ON MY FACE 9

Description:
This is our first week in our new home in Las Vegas and I was excited today to have some fun with my hubby after all that unpacking, organizing and everything else that comes with moving I decided to put on a sexy satin white dress, white stockings and heels. I then came into the bedroom to see my hubby lounging on the chaise waiting for me. He was just as anxious as I was to release some tension. I started by showing my body and slowly moving around so he enjoy my sexy outfit before I stripped out of it. I then coaxed him into stroking his dick for me while I talked dirty about all the naughty things I do while I_m away from him. I tell him how much I enjoy meeting all these new guys and seeing what they look like undressed. I love unzipping a man_s pants and pulling out his dick. I then tell my hubby to come closer so I can do the same thing to him. At first his dick is flaccid when it comes out of his shorts but then quickly gets hard for me by the touch of my hand. I run my fingers around the shaft and then slowly go up to the base and circle my fingers slowly around the head. I feel the pre-cum on my fingers and put it in my mouth to taste it. I love feeling in control of my hubby_s dick and making him cum for me I told him I was hungry to eat all his gooey cum. He didn_t disappoint me either, he shot this nice big load all over my face and tits. Such a sexy mess on me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct14wk1(1).mp4
File Size : 548.7 MB
Duration : 00:24:29

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:eek:ct14week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct14wk1.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MY CUM DRENCHED TITS - TABOO

Description:
I was relaxing outside in the back yard while my son Billy was mowing the front yard. He came around to the back yard and saw that I was there and asked me what I was doing. I told him I was just relaxing and that I had found a nice quiet spot for us to be alone. I thanked him for mowing the lawn and asked him if he would like a reward. He said yea, I thought you were going to take me to the game store. I said I will but dont you want to have some private time with mommy? I found this nice spot where no one can see us not even your dad will find us here. Come on honey you know mommy is horny and loves making you cum. Do you want to see mommys sexy body? Billy shakes his head and says yes. I tell him no one will know what were doing out here sweetie. I pull my top down so he can see my big breasts. His bulge gets instantly hard and I know hes excited. I then pull my thong over so he can see my pussy. I tell him how much I love seeing his big cock and that its so much bigger and harder than his dads. I pull my panties off and start fingering my wet pussy and telling him how much I want to suck on his big cock. I ask him to let me suck on it and that I will make him feel really good. Hes hesitant at first but I tell him that mommy really needs it and is so horny for him. He comes over to where Im sitting so I can pull his cock out of his shorts. I love how heavy and thick his cock is. It feels so good in my hand so I put the head in my mouth and suck on it real good while cupping his balls and stroking the base. I finger myself while jerking him off and coax a huge load out of him. The cum shoots into my mouth and runs down my chin and onto my breasts. I just love making him cum Im such a naughty mommy I then take him to the game store.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may14wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 312.54 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:50

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may14week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may14wk2-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 34

Description:
Today I did my first cock audition with a guy from Kansas City He was super hot and so sexy He_s a male dancer so one day I will definitely have him dance for me. He was nervous but I talked to him a lot before hand and made him comfortable. I then did a little strip tease and showed him my body. He was getting pretty turned on especially when I bent over and he got to play with my ass and pussy. We then made out on the couch for a long time. His body was so nice and hard I loved running my hands down his chest all the way down to his dick. I started off slow and just stroked him and then took him in my mouth. I got him very hard while he was fingering me. My pussy was so wet He then told me to sit on his face which is something I would never turn down I played and stroked his dick while he tongued my ass and pussy. It felt so good He was really enjoying it and couldn_t hold his cum back anymore. It shot out in my hand and I slurped it up and showed it to the camera. Hmm, tasted so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug14wk2(1).mp4
File Size : 566.95 MB
Duration : 00:25:07

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:aug14week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug14wk2.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DO ME IN THE SHOWER

Description:
We had a swinger party at our house and I had just finished doing a strip tease and danced for a few guys in the living room. I was in the bathroom getting ready to shower when my husbands friend walks right in my bathroom and starts groping me. He likes my outfit and is flirting with me and then bends down to give my breasts some sucking and licking. He knows how much I love this and how it gets me going. He then sits me down on the vanity stool and has me take my panties off and then I sit down and spread my legs for him. He gets in between them and is licking my pussy so good. He definitely knows how to please me Even though he doesnt want to stop I make him so I can reciprocate and suck on his nice hard cock. He then gets the idea to jump in the shower with me. He turns the water on and we both hop in together. Im soaping up his cock and making it real nice and smooth. I then bend over and suck on his hard dick. He then lays on the shower floor and has me climb on top of him reverse cow girl style. Im rubbing my pussy and ass all over his chest and feeling his cock deep inside me. Im getting so turned on fucking him like this that I end up cumming again pretty quickly. We then lay side by side and spoon each other. Hes fucking me so good I just love the way his cock feels inside me He then bends me over on my knees and fucks me doggy style. Im rubbing my clit as he fucks me so I can cum again. I then taste all my cum on his cock. We then get out of the shower and he has me lay back on the vanity counter so he can lick up all my juices before fucking me again. He fucks me for a good long while before pulling out and shooting his cum all over my stomach and tits. He then rubs his cock head on my pussy as I lick up his cum. We then hop back into the shower and rinse off and got back to the party without anyone knowing
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr15wk4(1).mp4
File Size : 386.11 MB
Duration : 00:17:10

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr15week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:apr15wk4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- STILL CHASING YOUNG COCK

Description:
This week I was in LA and got to have some fun with Chad Diamond again. He is really nice and I like shooting with him because he always pulls his cock out and makes me stroke it every time we meet. I love it when guys like Chad pull their cocks out in front of me and make me jerk them off. It_s so much more fun than shaking hands. lol The first time I was with Chad I shared him with another girl but today he said he wanted me all to himself. When I got to his place he took me into his bedroom and as we stood in front of his doorway making out I could feel his hard dick getting bigger for me. He had me quite aroused by coupling my pussy and sucking on my already hard nipples. I then went down on him and sucked on his long dick. He shoved it in my mouth fucking it good. He then laid me on the bed and went down on me. His licks and kisses on my pussy felt so good He fucked me in various positions making me take it real deep as he grabbed my head and neck to keep me where he wanted. He then shot his big load on me and I tasted his sweet cum I just love fucking skinny little white guys with long cocks. I like how turned on they get when their fucking me. Its so hot fucking all those little perverts with MILF fantasies
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb15wk1(1).mp4
File Size : 479.13 MB
Duration : 00:21:19

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb15week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb15wk1.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILF SEEKING BOYS 4

Description:
The last time I got to play with Lance was back in June of 2012 when we lived in Scottsdale. So, when we moved back to Arizona I tried to find his number again but he must have changed it. I put an ad to meet some new guys and Lance answered it. I was happily surprised when I saw his photos I definitely recognized him. lol So, today he drove down to Tucson to see me. I was very excited because we had so much fun the last time we were together. I put on a really sexy blue &amp black corset with fishnet stockings, black velvet gloves and black thigh high shiny boots. I knew this outfit would turn him on a lot and I couldn_t wait for him to get here. I was so excited to see him and kiss him when he arrived. We went right into the bedroom. We made out for a long time and then I got him undressed so I could stroke his dick while he fingered me. We then wen to the bed where he licked my pussy and ass. I then sucked on his dick and told him to fuck me. I got him on top of me and spread my legs and pussy for him. He buried his dick inside me. He fucked me so good I came pretty fast and then he shot his load in my mouth and tits. It was a nice big creamy load I then undressed all the way taking my stockings and boots off and went into the shower with him. What a great time we had, even better then the first
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep15wk1(1).mp4
File Size : 546.02 MB
Duration : 00:24:08

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep15week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep15wk1.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COUPLE SWAP

Description:
My girlfriend Sarah Shevon and I were planning some fun tonight with two horny guys we know and we wanted to surprise them. They keep wanting us to have a foursome with them for a while now but we couldn_t all get together at the same time until tonight. So tonight we surprised them by telling them to go the store and get some drinks for us and while they were gone we changed into some sexy lingerie. When they got back we were just putting on our heels as they entered the bedroom. Chad asked what we were doing and we both laughed and it said it was a surprise for them They finally got their wish of a foursome with two nymphos. Chad came over to me and we started making out while Sarah and Brett went at it. We then swapped partners like we planned and traded off sucking on their cocks. It was so sexy and pretty messy with the spit on their dicks. At the end we made Chad cum first on our faces and then Brett shot his load covering us both in streams of cum I think they were both very happy that we finally gave in I loved having two hard cocks taking their turns fucking me and my sexy girlfriend. Sarah is so sweet and sexy and so loves cock just as much as I do.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar15wk1(1).mp4
File Size : 455.1 MB
Duration : 00:20:19

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar15week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar15wk1.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 32

Description:
This week I did another cock audition with a young guy named Sean. I was very excited to meet him because he was so nice and his photos were really hot I was shy and a bit nervous at first as I always am when I meet someone new. He did warm me up fast though We went right at it and started making out and touching each other. His body was nice and hard and I was anxious to get him naked He must have felt the same way cuz my clothes came off pretty fast. lol After kissing and him touching me I unzipped his jeans and pulled his dick out. I began stroking him and getting it nice and hard. I then went down on my knees and put it in my mouth. I got him really hard and could feel every inch of him down my throat. We then sat on the couch and I sucked on him while he fingered me. My pussy was so wet and wanted more. We then did 69 and I sat on his face with my ass and pussy. He licked every inch of me I sucked him good too. We then were ready to fuck so I got on top of him and slid right down. I also did reverse cow girl and my pussy was loving this He then got on top of me and fucked me hard. I had my legs wrapped around him and felt him deep inside me. His thrusting made me cum so hard He then flipped me over and had me from behind fucking me real good and hard. When he was ready to cum I got on my knees and stroked his big load onto my face. I knew I was going to have fun with him We hit it right off
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan14wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 356.85 MB
Duration : 00:15:56

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan14week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan14wk4-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 8 - BBC

Description:
I went over to Wills hotel this evening to see him. He was going to take me out for drinks so I put on a sexy pink mini skirt, revealing top, stockings and heels. He was laying on the bed when I came in . I asked him if we were going out yet but he said he wanted to spend some time with me first. I didnt hesitate, I smiled and said, okay right away. He looked so handsome in his outfit. I couldnt resist him at all. We made out and took our time touching one another slowly undressing one another and I got down to my stockings and garter belt. We did a lot of oral play. I gave him a slow sensual handjob while I licked and kissed his cock. After I was really wet he got on top of me and I slid his cock inside me. He got super deep this time and I wrapped my legs around him. It felt really good to have him fuck me again I got on all fours and spread my ass so he could play with it. He licked and rubbed his cock on my pussy and ass and then fucked me some more. I was then almost flat on the bed as he continued penetrating me and then let out a big yell when he was cumming I love how vocal he is
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may15wk4(1).mp4
File Size : 521.48 MB
Duration : 00:23:07

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may15week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may15wk4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SMOTHER TEASE DENIAL

Description:
Today I had a surprise for my friend Tony. I asked him to come over so he could have some fun with me but I wanted to dominate him and make him my sex slave. I told him to wait on the couch for me so I could get things ready. He looked really excited when I walked in. He started touching and kissing me but I let him know right away that I was in charge and that he would have to sit back and let me tell him what to do. I did my strip tease while I made him sit in the chair with his hands to himself. I then brought him over to my bed where I had ropes tied to the posts of the bed. He thought he was going to tie me up but I told him no- I_m tying you up cuz your my sex slave I got him on the bed and tied his arms back. I then started teasing his cock. He kept asking me to suck on it and I told him not to tell me what to do. I then smacked his dick with my hand. I ran my fingers up and down his shaft and then he asked me to stroke him. I again smacked his cock and told him no I told him that he_s not going to tell me what to do and that I would do what I wanted with him. I then ran my tongue around his cock head circling it with my tongue. I then sat on his face and made him lick my pussy and ass real good while I teased his cock again. I came on his face and then I got out my huge kong dong and started playing with it, stroking it and sliding my pussy down on it. He was wishing it was his cock but I told him he had to watch me fuck this huge toy I then teased his cock some more making him beg and plead for me to make him cum. I scolded him by smacking his dick and letting him know he would not be able to come until I wanted him to I continued stroking and sucking on his cock and then he shot out a big load. I was angry and surprised because I had told him not to cum yet. I have to admit I did enjoy seeing his cum shoot out and then I licked it all up
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar14wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 688.05 MB
Duration : 00:30:30

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar14week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar14wk2-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH ON MY FACE 8

Description:
I just returned from Chicago last night and when I awoke this morning I was horny and still thinking of all the fun I had while I was on my trip. I met this cute guy and he had a huge cock. I had so much fun sucking and fucking him that I wanted to relive that today by getting out one of my big toys to play with. My pussy was already wet when I started licking the head of the big toy. I kept thinking of his pre-cum on my lips. I stripped down and teased for the camera and then started rubbing the big toy on my wet pussy. I continued teasing my pussy with the head and slowly put just the head inside me and then took my time sliding it all the way in. The big cock filled my pussy up so good I then wanted to eat some cum so I asked my hubby if I could play with his cock. He gladly obliged and I started stroking him while I fucked myself with the big toy and then I came so good I continued to stroke his big cock and sucked on it at the same time. This always keeps him nice and hard and in no time I can make him cum for me. I just love the feel of a nice cock in my mouth I got him to cum by spreading my pussy and ass in front of him while I stroked him off and he shot his load into my waiting face and mouth.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug14wk3(1).mp4
File Size : 515.18 MB
Duration : 00:22:55

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:aug14week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug14wk3.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 39

Description:
This week I got to meet another young college guy named Leo. I talked to him for a little while to make him more comfortable and then we both stood up and kissed for a long time while I flirted and talked dirty to him. I then had him sit on the couch and I got in front of him and did a strip tease which turned into a lap dance. I pulled my big tits out and lifted up my tight white mini dress to show him my ass. I then pulled my panties off and spread my ass for him to see. I then rubbed my pussy and ass all over him. I then had him get up and I got on my knees and pulled his jeans off so I could get his dick out. His dick was shy at first but got nice and hard for me. I sucked on his dick while I rubbed and tugged on his balls. We then sat on the couch together and I lubed up his dick and stroked him while we kissed. I then straddled his legs while spreading my pussy nice and wide. I took his dick in my hand and rubbed it on my pussy. It felt so good on my clit He then laid back on the couch and I got on top of him again and straddled his legs and rubbed my pussy &amp ass all over his dick. He was super hard for me He then grabbed his dick and stroked it for me while I licked his balls and shaft and fingered my pussy. I was super wet and made myself cum while he jacked off for me. I then stroked his dick while he squeezed and played with my tits. He took over when he was going to cum so I could lick his balls and shaft again. I got another white creamy load from a cute college guy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug15wk5(1).mp4
File Size : 394.51 MB
Duration : 00:17:32

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:aug15week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug15wk5.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHARLOTTE AND THE HARLOT 2

Description:
Since I met Charlotte we_ve been hanging out together, having girl time and tonight we were going out with Tommy. We want to go out to some local bars and have some drinks and then go to a strip club. Tommy always gets so turned on when he_s getting dances. So I thought I should make him cum before we went out tonight. I stripped out of my clothes and put something sexy on for him and came out while he was watching TV on the bed. He was surprised to see me dressed like that when we were about to go out but he wasn_t complaining either I pulled down his jeans and started stroking his cock. I got him hard pretty quickly. He started to worry about Charlotte and asked what was she going to do while we were having sex and then Charlotte comes around the corner and says she wants to join in. Of course then Tommy thinks we planned this- and lol we did We then both took turns stroking and sucking on his cock. Charlotte can give a mean bj She just about swallowed the whole thing with no problem. She was deep throating for sure We then got on the bed on either side of him and took turns playing with is cock. Tommy was excited to play with Charlotte. He_s had the hots for her for a while so he had her sit on his face and smother him with her pussy. While he was eating her out good I stroked his cock and kissed Charlotte. We ended up getting him off really good this way. I got a huge load out of him while Charlotte came on his face. It was super hot
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep15wk3(1).mp4
File Size : 319.15 MB
Duration : 00:14:12

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep15week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep15wk3.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 36

Description:
This week I met TC for a cock audition. He was even cuter in person so I was so excited to meet him I put on a sexy purple cotton mini dress and a white thong and fishnet stockings. TC wasnt shy at all and I could tell right away we were going to have a lot of fun We did a lot of kissing and touching each other. His hands on me felt so good I sat on his lap and teased him for a while by putting my breasts in his face while I rubbed his dick through his pants. I told him how much I enjoyed having my nipples sucked on so every chance he would get he had his mouth on them. He was rubbing my thong where my pussy is. The silky material on my clit feels really good. I then pulled them off and he laid me back on the couch so he could lick my pussy. His tongue felt so good darting in and out of my pussy and then he took his lips and squeezed them around my clit. I was in heaven then. I then reciprocated and got down on my knees and began sucking on his dick. His dick was so nice and felt really good in my mouth. We then got on the couch and I continued stroking him while he was fingering me. My pussy was so wet I then straddled his legs and rubbed his dick on my pussy. I got him very excited doing this, so much so that he asked to be inside me. So I slid my pussy down on top of his dick and squeezed my it tight on top of him. I fucked him for a while doing this before he flipped me on my back to fuck me deeper. My legs were way back as he began thrusting deeper inside me and made me cum He then got me on my knees and slapped my ass as he fucked me, pounding my pussy real good. He then pulled out and I got on my knees so he could shoot his huge load into my mouth. There was so much that my tits were also covered in cum I loved that he saved all his cum for me I will definitely be fucking him again soon
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june15wk1(1).mp4
File Size : 549.45 MB
Duration : 00:24:34

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june15week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june15wk1.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- YOU LIKE WATCHING ME - TABOO

Description:
I left my bedroom door open and my son Billy walked in and he saw me doing my cam show. I asked him if he wanted to watch and he said yes. When my show ended I was so turned on and so was Billy. I really like it when he watches me. It makes my pussy so wet I put on a little show for Billy teasing him with my sexy outfit on and then slowly undressing for him. I showed him my big titties and ass and then laid back on the couch and spread my pink pussy for him. I then grabbed my big toy and started fucking it. I told Billy to stroke his dick for me so I could watch and I told him I wanted to cum for him. I love seeing his dick get hard and watching him stroke his big cock I talked dirty to him with my legs spread and pussy wide open. He shot out a little cum and then I continued to tease him until I coaxed out a huge load. He shot it out all over my big titties. I licked it up and ate all his cum. It tasted so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan14wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 534.56 MB
Duration : 00:23:47

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan14week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan14wk1-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG TIT CREAMPIE 2

Description:
When I got up this morning I had sex with my hubby and then I worked out and was still super horny so I went into the bedroom and got out one of my huge toys to play with. I needed to stuff my pussy full so I could cum good again. I had my legs spread and my panties down when my hubby walked in and caught me. He asked me what I was doing and then said what a nympho I am I told him I was still really horny and needed to cum again. I then asked him if hed play with me again. Of course he didnt turn me down. His cock was already bulging in his pants He gets really excited when Im so horny and cant get enough. I kept fucking my big toy slowly going in and out of my pussy. I then fingered my ass with one finger and then two and then three fingers to fill it up. I was so wet I then got off the bed and told him I needed his cock to get real hard for me. So I started stripping and moving real sexy for him. I love to tease him. It only excites me more when I see that pre-cum dripping out of his cock I got him to pull his cock out and began stroking him. I then went over to the bed with is rock hard cock and licked his head while I stroked the shaft. His pre-cum was continuously flowing I love it when I can do that to him He then had me get on all fours so he could play with my ass. He loves it when I spread my ass and play with all my holes. He then slid his cock inside my really wet pussy and fingered my ass at the same time. He made me cum so good I then got on my back and spread my legs and pussy. I talked real dirty and told him how I wanted him to invite all his friends over one weekend so I could fuck them all and make them cum good for me My hubby couldnt hold back and shot his load inside me. I pushed the cum out and made a big mess on the bed. I love being such a horny wife
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov14wk1(1).mp4
File Size : 500.52 MB
Duration : 00:22:08

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov14week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov14wk1.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PUSSY EATING ESCORTS 2

Description:
I met Carmen again at my clients hotel for a second round of girlgirl play. My client had new things he wanted us to do while he filmed us and jerked off. We were both excited to see each other again and watch him shoot another load for us I really enjoy licking and playing with Carmen. Her ass is so nice We both had on sexy lingerie and I was hot for her the minute I saw her. We started kissing each other and touching one another. She got me on my back and spread my legs open and started licking and breathing hot air on my pussy. She then slid my panties over and licked me with her pierced tongue. I love the feel of the stud against my clit- it really makes me wet. She had my panties off now and was really deep inside my pussy. I couldnt hold back any longer and came in her mouth. I then undressed her and sucked and bit her nipples while I caressed her pussy. I got in between her legs and licked her pussy good. She has a great tasting pussy, so sweet and warm Hmmm. I pushed her legs all the way back so I could lick her entire pussy and ass. She has a great ass and I could lick it all day long I got her sweet pussy juices all over my face She then got out the baby oil and poured it all over me. She rubbed her slick hands on my body and rubbed my pussy and ass with the oil. It was then my turn and I poured the oil on and rubbed her sexy body all over. I then got on top of her and rubbed my tits on hers, we kissed and rubbed our bodies together and scissored our pussies together. It was an incredible night of girlgirl play
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 565.18 MB
Duration : 00:25:08

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec13week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec13wk4-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SHARE THAT COCK WITH ME

Description:
In this week_s update I come home to get my lap top for work and I hear some noise in the back bedroom so I go and investigate and I end up catching my step-daughter in her bedroom with a guy. As I peek through the door I see her laying on top of him making out with him and then I watch as she starts sucking his cock. I entered the room and yelled at her, what the hell is going on in here? I tell her that if she_s going to bother breaking the rules in my house by having sex with her boyfriend in her room then she might as well learn how to suck a cock the right way I then take her boyfriends very large cock in my hand and start sucking on it. As I_m getting all worked up and excited I take my tank top off and then my jeans off and just have my lingerie and stockings on. I then sit on her boyfriend_s cock and start fucking him too. I_m really enjoying fucking him and don_t want to stop but my step-daughter is getting antsy and I know I should probably let her back in on the fun. We take turns giving him a blow job and sharing his cock in our pussies. We end up kissing each other and then anything goes and it gets really crazy when I start licking her and she_s licking her step-mom. After lots of heavy fucking between the three of us, I_m the last to get fucked before her boyfriend shoots his load in both our faces Having sex with a hot college guy with a huge cock was a great way to end my day but I didn_t want my playtime to end that fast so I kicked my step-daughter out of her room so I could have her boyfriend slide his cock in me again. I made out with him while his cock was inside of me and I told him that I wanted him to come over more often so I can fuck him whenever my husband is at work. My step-daughter should now by now that her step-mom is a nympho and if she ever brings any young hot college guys with big cocks into my house again that I am going to fuck them silly. Whether she likes it or not
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan15wk4(1).mp4
File Size : 874 MB
Duration : 00:39:02

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan15week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: