Lostbetsgames.com videos

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Podstab with Angel, Lance, and Catherine

Description:
Do you like pina coladas? And getting caught in the rain?

We havent done a good wet-and-messy forfeit in awhile, and its time to fix that in a co-ed game of Podstab, where the loser gets turned into a human pina colada. Our losingest player, Angel, takes on her man Lance and feisty Catherine to see who will be covered in coconut milk, coconut shreds, pineapple (chunks and rings), cherries, and whipped cream.

So how did it go? He ended up fully clothed, with Catherine topless in her thong and Angel, as usual, the loser. There were a few technical glitches with the game, which cost one of the girls her bra. There were a few technical glitches with one of the cameras, too, so if you hear beeping, thats it.

The loser nearly slips and falls in the goop a few times. Fortunately, she didnt. The whipped cream ended up in both girls mouths, and one girl licks whipped cream off the other girls boob. Plus, it turns out that pineapple is highly acidic and can irritate sensitive areas. Who knew? Both girls ended up needing a shower afterward. Also, before the game even started, the players were goofing off some in front of the camera, so we included a bit of that as a bonus.
Model:
Catherine, Angel, Lance
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-431-Strip-Pod-Stab-with-Angel-Lance-and-Catherine-HD.mp4
File Size : 810.74 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:35:00

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-431-Strip-Pod-Stab-with-Angel-Lance-and-Catherine-HD.mp4 - 810.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Podstab with Kandii and Amanda

Description:
And now for something completely different, or at least a new angle on a fun game. Amanda, first introduced in Episode 436 faces off against Kandii, who first appeared in Episode 347 but whos clearly had some work done since then. Kandiis got a good winning record, but her prior experience is mostly against Angel, hands down our losingest player. Amandas record stands at 0-1, but maybe shell do better this time.

The girls wear four articles of clothing: tops, bottoms, bras, and strap-ons, with the latter protruding through the flies of the bottoms. The game is Podstab, which makes the girls run around a bit so their latex cocks bounce around quite a bit. The strap-ons come off last, and once a girls suffered the indignity of having to take off her penis, shes the loser and the winner, with her dick intact, gets to use it on her. The game lasts 12 minutes, and its very close. It literally comes down to a single second, but in the end, I have to be honest and say that the forfeit wasnt the most exciting strapping-on Ive seen: the girls were kinda quiet. But the winner does fuck the loser in four positions: missionary, doggie, standing with the loser on her back, and reverse cowgirl. So its got variety going for it, at least.
Model:
Amanda, Tobi, Penny
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-441-Strip-Pod-Stab-with-Kandii-and-Amanda-HD.mp4
File Size : 549.87 MB
Duration : 00:22:29

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-441-Strip-Pod-Stab-with-Kandii-and-Amanda-HD.mp4 - 549.9 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Mogadishu with Judas and Shelby (ft. Flynt)

Description:
Two new girls show up to try their luck and risk their clothes and their dignity at LostBetsGames.com. Theres cute perky blonde Shelby, not to be confused with the Shelby who appeared as a spectator in Episode 369. And then theres tatted gothy Judas. Im not sure what happened in her past, but theres a definite, palpable darkness in her soul. Joining them is Flynt, who serves as the referee for this game of Mogadishu (our variant of Rock-Paper-Scissors that has five different throws instead of three) but doesnt do a very good job of it. He doesnt really understand the rules and is a little unclear on the concept Oh well. Its a speedy game and its over in five minutes.

And what a forfeit it was. Flynt wasn_t there just to be the referee. Hes the punishment, and he gets to use the loser however he wants, with no holes barred. It starts with a little oral, a little friendly ball-sucking. Then, as the winner holds a camera on the hapless loser, Flynt spits on her ass, licks it, and then penetrates it without nearly enough lube. Yeowwwch Flynt fucks her ass until she begs him to fuck her pussy instead, so he goes ass-to-vag, has her bounce on his cock, then fucks her doggy-style, then lays her out flat on her stomach and rails her until hes done. Thats the price of losing here at LostBetsGames.com
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-458-Strip-Mogadishu-with-Judas-and-Shelby-ft-Flynt-HD.mp4
File Size : 448.64 MB
Duration : 00:19:27

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-458-Strip-Mogadishu-with-Judas-and-Shelby-ft-Flynt-HD.mp4 - 448.6 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Pod Stomp with Crystal, Kimmy, Kym, and Scarlett

Description:
I keep going back and forth on whether or not Pod Stomp is a good game to use with four players. It tends to take awhile but with fun-loving and enthusiastic players, it can be a lot of fun, like it was here. They dont get much more fun-loving and enthusiastic than Kym, and all the players get excited. Lots of bouncing. At one point, theyre laughing so hard they cant hear one girls score, so they assume it was a tie. It wasnt.

To speed the game up a bit (and make it more visually appeaing in other ways), the players are dressed in stylish T-shirts with no bras underneath. The winner of each round gets to strip an article of clothing from the loser, and with a whole bunch of tits swinging free underneath the T-shirts, you just know thats where theyre going to start. I love watching topless girls play this game. I love watching naked girls play this game even more, and as the clothes keep coming off, thats what we get. One winner triumphantly wears a naked losers thong on her head as a trophy.

As the game draws to a close, the losers are to suffer the penalty, as the winners gleefully step into strap-ons to mete out the punishment.

They start by forcing the losers to their knees and making them give humiliating blowjobs to their artificial cocks. Then, the preamble out of the way, one winner bends her loser in half and fucks her on her back with her knees on her chest while the other winner goes in for some doggie-style. That losers generous buttocks jiggle as her winner pushes her face down and her ass up. Then both winners get comfortable on the couch and make the losers sit on them and bounce. Theres some switching around from reverse cowgirl to regular cowgirl, then some more positions, some titty-fucking, some pussy-slapping, and a girl is forced to make herself cum. Good times.
Model:
Kevin, Scarlett, Kasady
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-469-Strip-Pod-Stomp-with-Crystal-Kimmy-Kym-and-Scarlett-HD.mp4
File Size : 962.38 MB
Duration : 00:41:45

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-469-Strip-Pod-Stomp-with-Crystal-Kimmy-Kym-and-Scarlett-HD.mp4 - 962.4 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Pirate Penguins with RyAnne, Ana Molly, and Belle

Description:
The game is Pirate Penguins, and as before, the loser is the subject of a spanking contest. Before we get there, though, the pirates go on the boat, the pirates fall off the boat, the clothes come off. There_s a lot of chit-chat among st the players about the penguins having had too much grog, and I think at least one booty pun. Bantering may not be the best idea during a timed game, but that_s on them.

The loser bends over for the spanking contest, presenting her ass and exposing her pretty pussy between her legs. The winners spank the loser_s cheeks, trying to get her ass as red and hot as possible. Again, I don_t think the infrared thermometer did a good job of measuring this, but her ass sure turns red and jiggly as the winners spank away. The loser of the spanking contest is stripped of her remaining clothing and must endure a tickling by the other two. And, as it turns out, she_s quite ticklish.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-523-Strip-Pirate-Penguins-with-RyAnne-Ana-Molly-and-Belle-HD.mp4
File Size : 537.66 MB
Duration : 00:22:25

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-523-Strip-Pirate-Penguins-with-RyAnne-Ana-Molly-and-Belle-HD.mp4 - 537.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Pie Eating Contest with Aurora, Julie, and Catalina (ft Georgia)

Description:
There was a slight problem that prevented all four girls to play, though. These games (and others in the same room) were filmed on a road trip to Portland. Now, I love Portland girls. They_re all free-spirited hippie chicks. But the downside is that hippie chicks tend to have really weird dietary restrictions. Lily, for example, can_t eat anything that_s ever been in contact with nitrogen. Or something like that. Georgia couldn_t eat the pie (I think because it may have contained hydrogen hydroxide), so she didn_t join the contest. So instead, I made her be the naked referee, and suffer the forfeit along with the loser. That ought to teach her.

The girls are handcuffed, and bend to eat their pies on the count of three. One girl can_t eat the crust, but it doesn_t matter because the eventual winner leans over and gobbles her crust while still finishing off her own pie. Cookie crust ends up blasting out her nose, which I didn_t think was possible.

The loser is stripped for her punishment, and like I said above, Georgia has to join in. (I just hate intolerance, whether it_s of a race, a creed, or lactose.) Georgia lies on her back while the loser gets on her hands and knees while the winners cover their bodies with an assortment of sticky sweets. There_s melted (but still really cold) ice cream. There_s whipped cream. There_s butterscotch sauce. There_s frozen concentrated orange juice for some reason. A loser goes cross-eyed with the cold shock of it. The goop gets in their hair, and it ends with the two naked ladies showering clean.
Model:
Julie, Catalina, Aurora
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-540-Strip-Pie-Eating-Contest-with-Aurora-Julie-and-Catalina-ft-Georgia-HD.mp4
File Size : 259 MB
Duration : 00:10:49

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-540-Strip-Pie-Eating-Contest-with-Aurora-Julie-and-Catalina-ft-Georgia-HD.mp4 - 259.0 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Foosball with Ana Molly and April (ft JD)

Description:
Strip Foosball again This time Ana Molly takes on two-toned April, while JD watches and adjudicates. He also gets to take the clothing off the losers, lucky guy. (He kind of botches the intro, either due to nervousness or some other reason.) The girls wear three pieces of clothing, plus socks, which have to come off last. I like using the _socks come off last_ rule _cuz it makes it more likely that the winner will end up exposed too.
The ultimate loser gets paddled by the winner and by JD. Both girls naturally want to avoid this fate. When one of the girls_s breasts are bared, she tries to use them to distract her opponent by bouncing and jiggling them.The winners then gleefully paddle the loser, getting in some good whacks, turning her pale ass a glowing red.
Model:
April, Ana Molly, JD, Desiree, Adrienne
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-535-Strip-Foosball-with-Ana-Molly-and-April-ft-JD-HD.mp4
File Size : 203.66 MB
Duration : 00:08:27

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-535-Strip-Foosball-with-Ana-Molly-and-April-ft-JD-HD.mp4 - 203.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Slappahoe with Bella and Sharron

Description:
Bella and Sharron are back to play a brand new game. The naked loser has to put on a show for us by riding a Sybian, while the winner works the controls and drives her nuts. The game is Slappahoe, better known as Slaps or Slap Jack. You can look up the rules on Wikipedia if you want, but essentially, one girl tries to slap the backs of the hands of the other girl, who tries to jerk her hands away before the first girl can slap her. Its fast-paced and tense and it worked pretty well. I think well use this game again. (The rules were a little flexible. Since there was no referee, disputes about whether a slap was successful came down to whichever girl was more assertive.) The winner chooses which article of clothing the loser loses. Both girls are dressed for a night of clubbing, with Bella in a hot leather corset and spangly shorts. Theyre playful and having fun.

The loser had never been on a Sybian before, and her mind was blown. She quickly forgot the humiliation of being naked and impaled as the machine drove her to insane heights of ecstasy. She frantically plays with her tits (and the winners tits) while grindign her clit into the Sybians vibrating pad. She cums pretty much continuously as the winner dominates her and expertly works the controls, her pussy dripping wet and fluid leaking down her thighs. It makes the winner remark, Youre like an ice cream truck down there Im not even sure what that means, but it cracked us up.

Fifteen long minutes the loser rides and cums, leaving a thick milky froth all over the machine and her ass. At the end, shes definitely lost her Sybian virginity along with her dignity.

By the way, one technical note. Because of some insane architectural engineering, the hotel we were in had a drain pipe running through our wall. It was raining, and there is occasionally a very loud gurgling as rainwater rushes down the pipe. In fact, there was almost as much liquid running down that pipe as there was running down the losers legs as she came and came and came. Sorry about that, but hopefully its not too distracting.
Model:
Sharron, Bella
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-448-Strip-Slappahoe-with-Bella-and-Sharron-HD.mp4
File Size : 565.82 MB
Duration : 00:23:59

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-448-Strip-Slappahoe-with-Bella-and-Sharron-HD.mp4 - 565.8 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Snip Shockinaw with Zahara, Piper, and Johnny vs. Dante, Bex, and Sheri

Description:
Its a team game, with Johnny, Zahara, and Piper vs. Dante, Bex, and Sheri. The gentlemen play Shockinaw, and when they lose, their female teammates lose clothing. The winners get to cut a piece off the losers with scissors. Just like in Episode 138, the men play the game, the women pay the price.

Which isnt to say the men dont pay a price of their own for losing. Once the girls on a team have had all their clothes snipped off and are standing there naked, the winning girls get to put their scissors to work on the losing guy, cutting off everything hes wearing. Then the losing girls get humiliatingly fucked by the face-dildo, being humiliatingly work by their male teammate.

So howd it go? Well, for starters, it was the best-played game of Shockinaw Ive seen. I think Ill show this video to future players as an exemplar of how the game should be played.
Model:
Dante, Piper, Bex, Johnny, Zahara, Sheri, Mina
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-435-Shockinaw-with-Zahara-Piper-and-Johnny-vs.-Dante-Bex-and-Sheri-HD.mp4
File Size : 685.2 MB
Duration : 00:29:05

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-435-Shockinaw-with-Zahara-Piper-and-Johnny-vs.-Dante-Bex-and-Sheri-HD.mp4 - 685.2 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Pirate Penguins with Kasady and Bailey

Description:
Cute Kasady vs. Wild Bailey. Who will come out on top in this game of Pirate Penguins? As we were getting set up for this game, I was having a tough time coming up with a forfeit for these two to play for, when Bailey piped up, _How about toe fucking?_ This is something I_ve never seen before. Bailey says it_s something she_s never done before, but honestly, I_m not sure I believe that. She_s gotten so freaky that it_s hard for me to believe that there_s much she hasn_t done. Kasady also says she_s never done this before, which I _ believe.
The loser lies back on the couch and opens her legs, but first, the winner_s foot needs to be lubricated, so she makes the loser suck it. Then the winner kicks it up a notch and rubs the loser_s clit with some of her toes while penetrating her with others. The loser squirms and says it feels just like a short fate penis. The winner wiggles her toes, driving the loser nuts. Since her other foot isn_t doing anything, the winner gives it to the loser to suck on.

After the winner makes the loser lick her own pussy juices off her foot, she picks up a cellphone camera. The penguins watch lustily and the winner taunts as the loser gets toefucked until she cums all over the winner_s foot. The cellphone gets some good closeups of her quivering, cumming pussy.

Dude, that_s toe up. That_s toe up.
Model:
Kasady, Bailey
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-505-Strip-Pirate-Penguins-with-Kasady-and-Bailey-HD.mp4
File Size : 551.31 MB
Duration : 00:23:02

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-505-Strip-Pirate-Penguins-with-Kasady-and-Bailey-HD.mp4 - 551.3 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Barerack_s Last Day with Dee and Chels

Description:
At the end of the Barack Obama presidency, and one of these two girls will be showing an awful lot of her bare-rack in his honor. Both are blessed with impressive racks to begin with, and I feel that exposing them to as many people as possible is a public service.

Rather than a single game, the girls play an assortment of games, each for one round with the loser having to strip. (The winner gets to choose what the loser has to take off.) The games are mostly homages to the early days of LostBetsGames.com, including things like Surgery and Jester.

The game continues and the clothes come off. The loser is left with just her bra.

First, the winner gets to play with and oil the losers bare tits, leaving them glistening. And the loser has to wear a much-too-small I lost all my clothes at LostBetsGames.com T-shirt.

And then the real forfeit begins.

The loser has to go bra-less for an entire month, letting her mammoth boobs swing freely under her shirt.

And she has to shoot a short video of her bra-less self every day. During that time, she goes to work out, giving all the others at the gym an eyeful.

She goes to dinner with her mom, who undoubtedly had some questions for her. And she takes a vacation on a cruise, where I`m sure she proved entertaining to the other guests.

Time to start thinking about what to do for the next inauguration.
Model:
Dee, Chels
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-549-Bare-Racks-Last-Day-with-Chels-and-Dee.mp4
File Size : 240.08 MB
Duration : 00:32:26

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-549-Bare-Racks-Last-Day-with-Chels-and-Dee.mp4 - 240.1 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Candy Passing with Bex, Piper, Sheri, and Zahara

Description:
The stakes keep getting higher as we keep leading these cute young amateurs into new, uncharted virgin territory.

The game is Candy Passing. Two girls make out with a candy in their mouths, and then the other two have to guess which one has the candy. Guess right and make your opponents strip, guess wrong and its your own clothes that have to come off. None of these girls has much experience making out with other girls, but thats nothing compared to the forfeit which awaits the two losers.

The losers have to go down on each other -- first in a 69, then taking turns on each other. Piper has only ever had oral sex with another girl once, during Episode 393, and I believe Sheri and Zahara never havew at all. No wonder they look so nervous.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-412-Strip-Candy-Passing-with-Bex-Piper-Sheri-and-Zahara-HD.mp4
File Size : 669.54 MB
Duration : 00:28:57

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-412-Strip-Candy-Passing-with-Bex-Piper-Sheri-and-Zahara-HD.mp4 - 669.5 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors with Angel and Kandii

Description:
The game is Rock-Paper-Scissors. Some people think RPS is a game of pure luck, but there_s more strategy in it than most realize. The winner of this game gets to put on a strap-on, while the loser has to take it. Initially, the strap-on is armed with our new, huge, black dildo which we_ve nicknamed Bigt Jim Slade. But Big Jim proved to be a too painful fit in the loser_s tight pussy (although she gave it a heroic effort) so he was replaced with our more modestly-sized Purple Nurple. The winenr makes her ride it in a wide variety of positions for a good long time.
Model:
Angel, Kandii
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-370-Strip-Rock-Paper-Scissors-with-Angel-and-Kandii-HD.mp4
File Size : 552.01 MB
Duration : 00:24:15

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-370-Strip-Rock-Paper-Scissors-with-Angel-and-Kandii-HD.mp4 - 552.0 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Tossticles with Kandii and Amanda

Description:
Veteran Kandii and relative newcomer Amanda are back to play Strip Tossticles. They have to lob a set of bolos over a target, while keeping at least part of their bodies touching to opposite wall at all times. Whoever gets the highest score gets to strip a piece of clothing off the loser.

The girls start off dressed nearly identically, in jean shorts and almost-matching tank tops, but that doesnt last as the clothes quickly start to hit the floor. As it happens, one of the girls elected to strip her opponent from the top down, while the other went for the bottoms up. Want to know how the 14-minute game went?
Model:
Amanda, Kandii
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-451-Strip-Tossticles-with-Kandii-and-Amanda-HD.mp4
File Size : 453.72 MB
Duration : 00:19:21

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-451-Strip-Tossticles-with-Kandii-and-Amanda-HD.mp4 - 453.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Screw-Your-Neighbor with Becky, Jasmin, Jennnifer, Kimber, and Paige

Description:
Paige returns, along with four brand-new cuties. There_s Kimber, Jasmin, Jenniferand Becky. All five of these girls are somewhat reserved and wouldn_t risk any sort of sexual forfeits. That_s okay. We can still get them naked and embarrassed, especially when the forfeit involves holding very revealing yoga poses that show everything.

They play Strip Screw-Your-Neighbor. The game starts off fairly evenly before one player gets very lucky and finds herself nearly fully clothed as her companions strip around her. They play to three losers and two winners.

Winners put the losers through their paces, making them show everything. Fun.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-532-Strip-Screw-Your-Neighbor-with-Becky-Jasmin-Jennifer-Kimber-and-Paige-HD.mp4
File Size : 584.15 MB
Duration : 00:24:20

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-532-Strip-Screw-Your-Neighbor-with-Becky-Jasmin-Jennifer-Kimber-and-Paige-HD.mp4 - 584.1 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Body Shots with Catherine, Lizzy, and Tara

Description:
Welcome back Catherine, Tara, and Lizzy I wanted to make the loser of this game masturbate on camera for our entertainment. Catherine of course was totally up for that. Lizzy was a bit more reluctant but she eventually was talked into risking it. Tara, on the other hand, for some reason didnt want to rub one out for us. What to do? Make her part of the game rather than part of the forfeit. Behold: Body Shots. Tara is strapped stark naked to our St. Andrews Cross while the other two take turns shooting at her. Targets are drawn on her body and inked darts are fired. Her armpits are worth 10 points, her tummy 20, her tits 30, and her pussy 40. They shoot until one player gets 50 points, and then the other girl has to strip.

Tara in the end may have regretted her timidity and reluctance to risk masturbating. Every time someone aimed the dartgun at her, she flinched and squealed in terror. Plus, its hard to scratch your nose when youre restrained hand and foot, so she had to rub her nose on her shoulder and get red ink all over it. She ended up covered in multicolored dots, looking a bit ridiculous.

It turns out that Catherine is a crack shot who goes shooting with real firearms for fun. She manages to hit Tara right in the clit impressive, considering that some guys have trouble finding it even when theyre right up close. Lizzy, on the other hand, was a lot less experienced and constantly forgot to cock her . She broke the rules with a forbidden (but accidental) darth to Taras head. Fortunately for her, the other two didnt enforce the penalty for illegal headshots. Catherine got cocky and started deliberately trying to make difficult shots, while Lizzy got the hang of it and started catching up
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-446-Strip-Body-Shots-with-Catherine-Lizzy-and-Tara-HD.mp4
File Size : 684.18 MB
Duration : 00:29:35

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-446-Strip-Body-Shots-with-Catherine-Lizzy-and-Tara-HD.mp4 - 684.2 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Shockinaw with Raven and Alan (Bonus Scene)

Description:
Raven and Alan return to play this electrifying game for high stakes.

In Shockinaw, the players each grasp a handle with a button on it (or, in this case, two handles). A horrible creepy sound plays, and as soon as it stops, the players have to press their buttons. The last one to press gets an electric shock... and loses a piece of clothing.

So what are the stakes? Well, if Alan wins, he wants a BJ. If Raven wins... well, she_s got something else in mind for him. He probably won_t enjoy it.
Model:
Raven, Alan
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-120-Shockinaw-with-Raven-and-Alan-HD.mp4
File Size : 190.98 MB
Duration : 00:11:08

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-120-Shockinaw-with-Raven-and-Alan-HD.mp4 - 191.0 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Freeze with Desiree and Bailey

Description:
Bailey returns to take Desiree through her second game.The loser had to masturbate in front of the winner. This time, the winner gets more intimately involved with the forfeit as she straps on and gives the loser a good rogering. They play a new game, Strip Freeze, which uses our new gadget Marvin. We made Marvin ourselves, and Im very proud of him. Warning: Im about to get nerdy-technical about Marvin. If youre not a nerd or just dont care, you should probably skip a paragraph. Ill explain the actual game after.
Marvin is equipped with two big buttons on top, two smaller ones on the back, plus a dial thats currently unused. For output, hes got a speaker and a row of 20 RGB LEDs, which can each independently set to any color in the 24-bit color space. Hes powered by an Arduino processor which is capable of controlling all this stuff. He was originally going to be much simpler, basically just a glorified timer, but when I saw what Arduino could do, I fell in love and kept adding features. Its very cool writing code that can interact with real-world things like LEDs and buttons. Marvin needs some improvements, which well get to in Marvin 2.0. (For starters, the lights dont show up nearly as well on camera as Id have liked.)
Anyway, Freeze is played thusly. Marvins two outer LEDs light up red, his two middle ones light up green, and the rest are blue. When a player presses a button, a virtual ball starts bouncing back and forth, gradually speeding up. The player presses a button again to freeze the ball. If it lands on red, the player loses and has to strip. If it lands on green, she wins and her opponent has to strip. If it lands on blue, the red area expands and its the next players turn. Simple right?

The game is exciting yet fast-paced, only lasting about 5 minutes. Desiree is at a bit of a disadvantage because shes not a gamer girl. (Later on, well meet Trinity, who is, and who demonstrates a very different level of skill.) I dont know if Bailey is a gamer girl, but shes pretty damn good at this, and it isnt long before Desirees skimpy thong and big, natural breasts are exposed. Shes also not helped by the fact that Bailey cheated, wearing five pieces of clothing to Desirees four. But Desi puts up a fight.
The losers body is very sensitive, and as the winner fucks her in missionary position, she cant help but rub her own clit. The winner wishes that everyone watching at home had the same great view she had, so we gave her a camera and she got some excellent close-ups of the losers pussy. (Sadly, we handed her the camera already zoomed in, and the winner was a little too busy to notice or fix it, so much of this footage was unusable, but we got what we could.)
The loser starts to get into it as the gleeful winner rolls her into doggie style and fucks her tiny pussy. The winner does a great job, considering that shes never used a strap-on before, and tries out several different positions. But I have to throw in a disclaimer here regarding what happened to the loser. I always tell the girls beforehand that we and the fans like to see real, genuine reactions. I never tell them to fake it, but some of the players take it upon themselves to fake their reactions anyway. I always try to give the girls the benefit of the doubt and I deelply apologize to the loser if Im wronging her, but Ive never seen a girl get so turned on from being titty-fucked. But maybe shes just super-sensitive there. You be the judge.
Theres some facefucking (including the use of some teeth -- careful there, loser, it wont always be latex) and some fucking with the loser lying on the couch and the winner standing. At the end, the winners camera catches the losers face in the act of either cumming or faking it.
Model:
Desiree, Bailey
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-488-Strip-Freeze-with-Desiree-and-Bailey-HD.mp4
File Size : 358.25 MB
Duration : 00:15:43

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-488-Strip-Freeze-with-Desiree-and-Bailey-HD.mp4 - 358.2 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Tobi Lost a Bet

Description:
And now for something completely different.

Tobi lost a bet to me. Specifically, she lost a bet on an NFL playoff game. Now, the NFL is known to jealously guard its trademarks so I_m going to have to be a little vague here: it was a game between the Seattle Birds and the Atlanta Other Birds. The Birds are my local team and I_m a fan, but I thought the magic that led them to two consecutive Awesome Basins had faded, and that the Other Birds were underrated. This latter belief was totally justified right until their epic, history-making choke in the fourth quarter of this year_s Magnificent Tureen.

Even so, I_d never bet against the home team (I_ve got my 13 jerseys hanging in the closet) but the stakes were high, and just too tempting to resist. If I_d lost I_d owe Tobi a significant chunk of money, but if she lost, the consequences for her would be very permanent, and life-changing. If she lost, she_d have to get a real honest-to-goodness never-comes-off tattoo of Lost Betsy, this site_s mascot. How could I refuse?

Well, as you can probably guess from the title of this video even if you don_t follow the NFL, I won. The video starts with her standing outside the tattoo parlor, being nervous about what_s to come. We_re led into the booth, where she relates a story about telling her father about the tattoo earlier in the day when he took her out for a birthday dinner earlier in the day. Oh, did I mention that it was her birthday? Yup, for real. Then she starts to strip. Oh, did I mention that part of the bet was that she_d have to be totally naked for the tattoo? Yep, that too.

And now here comes the tragic news: the fucking camera (actually, the fucking SD card) crapped out right about then. We missed the whole beginning of the tattoo, but fortunately, I was able to get footage to start capturing again before it was done and we can see the ink getting etched into her bare skin. Oh, did I mention that the tattoo was really big and prominently located on her hip, right next to her pussy? Yep, that too. For now, until her last day, she_ll be a walking billboard. I_m ashamed to say this, but I_m so thankful the Birds lost.

Despite that, she loved the tattoo. She came by the next day to show it off but unexpectedly ended up in a shoot. She came by again a few days later to drop off the rent (she_s my tenant) and talk about the shoot, so I should mention that this video contains spoilers for a couple of the games from it. If you like seeing the players in their most candid moments, you_ll like that part. We also talked about her boy toy Oliver, who wants to be in the shoots, so maybe we_ll meet him later.
Model:
Tobi
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-554-Tobi-Lost-a-Bet-HD.mp4
File Size : 391.54 MB
Duration : 00:16:29

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-554-Tobi-Lost-a-Bet-HD.mp4 - 391.5 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Freeze with Aurora, Georgia, and Catalina

Description:
Georgia, Aurora, and Catalina gather to play a game of Strip Freeze. They take turns with the game, and if a player lands on red, she loses and has to strip. If she lands on green, she gets to pick someone to strip, and tell her what she must remove. The quick game takes about five minutes.

After the loser is stripped, the spanking contest begins. Each winner gets 60 seconds to deliver bare-handed smacks to the loser_s ass. (The loser knelt on the floor in front of the table. Next time we_ll make her stand up and grab her ankles.) The spanks get faster and faster as the time elapses, until the winners_ arms get tired.The loser was suffers her own spanking as a penalty for losing, but instead of using their bare hands, the winners break out the paddles, turning her ass a colorful pink. There_s one more episode coming up where we used an infrared thermometer to judge the quality of a spanking, but after that, I think I_ll use a color meter instead.
Model:
RyAnne, Ana Molly, Belle
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-516-Strip-Freeze-with-Aurora-Georgia-and-Catalina-HD.mp4
File Size : 245.49 MB
Duration : 00:10:15

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-516-Strip-Freeze-with-Aurora-Georgia-and-Catalina-HD.mp4 - 245.5 MB