Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Cucked Shrunk By my Wife - VR 360_ HD

Description:
**THIS IS A VIRTUAL REALITY VIDEO MUST BE VIEWED WITH HEADSET OR 360 SOFTWARE**Your wife maria hasn_t rested with you in years but tonight you think things are about to change. She_s gotten dressed in her sexiest dress and heels, she has told you she has a BIG surprise in store for you tonight. She pours you some wine while she says she has to get a few last details ready before giving you your surprise. As she leaves the room you start drinking the wine. However you seen feel faint. Before you know it you_ve shrunk to the size of a bug - the Clip picks up in your new shrunken state. Your wife enters the room ans finds you pretty quickly. She looks down at you from her new gigantic height and laughs at you. She can_t believe you were that stupid to think she_d ever rest with you again. She only married you for your money and in the past week she had you sign your last will giving everything to her. She could just crush you now under her heel and barefoot, but no she has a bigger surprise in store. She calls out her new man. He walks in and now you are standing beneath a giant couple He peers down at your tiny body and laughs as she shoves his stinky socked foot in your face as he grabs your wife. Both of them start to humiliate you with their giant feet, threatening to crush you. However they decided to play with you first, they put you on the table where they take turns sitting on you while they play with each other above you. You_re in pure agony both physically and mentally, you can_t believe what has happened and what your fate may be with this new sadistic couple Will they keep you alive to be their play thing or will you end crushed flat under their feet. Watch and see Starring: Maria Marley, Jason Ninja Clip Features: Virtual Reality 360, Foot domination, Sock domination, Cuckolding, Ass smothering, Mouth fetish, Giant Couples, Foot crush.
Model:
Versus Fetish
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15813020.mp4
File Size : 105.08 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:12:09

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :720p_4000000_15813020.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- pantyhose try on and foot tease

Description:
I try on three pairs of pantyhose without wearing panties underneath, showing off each both up close and far away. I make sure you see my ass and feet in each pair, and I get fully nude in between each try on. (Excuse the hair that_s stuck to my foot in the beginning. I_m human.)
This video contains: toe fetish, sole fetish, foot fetish, pantyhose fetish, nylon fetish, nudity, try on, redhead, feet
Model:
veggiebabyy
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24363121.mp4
File Size : 189.15 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:03

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :1080p_8000000_24363121.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Giantess Gera Feetjob 360VR

Description:
You must have a VR device and an 360 app to run this video correctly.
Gera is trying to revive good moments when it was with you. You are shrunk and laying on the floor while she is giving you the pleasure of a feetjob, but then you figure it out that she didn_t like to do it and start doing it hard, punches your dick and stomp on you. You enjoy your moment until you actually cum in her feet and she starts insulting you that you are disgusting.&nbsp
Model:
StompUs
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 2160p_15000000_25144959.mp4
File Size : 659.5 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:12:16

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :2160p_15000000_25144959.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Lap Dance Gone Wrong(WMV)

Description:
I intended on giving him a sexy lap dance, but I accidentally let out a loud stinky fart on his lap. He didnt hesitate to let me know that it smelled disgusting. I continued to dance but I released another hot fart that smelled worse than the first.
Model:
Lisas Fetish Emporium
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_13630147.mp4
File Size : 28.88 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:04:07

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :480P_2000000_13630147.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Girlfriend Wants You to Fuck Other Women, POV - Dirty Talk, Fantasies, Confessions - HD 1080p mp4

Description:
**Starring Ama**
I think we_ve reached a wonderful point in our relationship where we can start bringing other women in. Just think of all the sexy things you can do - you can do anything you want and fuck whoever you want. Imagine feeling another woman_s lips and pussy wrapped around your cock. See, now I know you want to, I can tell you like the idea by your hard cock.
What turns you on the most? Is it the thought of your tongue twirling against another woman_s pussy? What about putting your cock into three different mouths and feeling their tongues flick against the head and shaft of your cock? Just think about all three of us bending over, sliding our panties off, and spreading our legs open. You could take turns fucking us, in and out...in and out. Doesn_t that sound like fun?
You could kiss my mouth while you fuck someone else, or I could watch you eat their delicious pussies while I masturbate in the corner and anticipate each orgasm. I want to taste someone else_s juices on your lips. I want to see them get pounded by your big cock. Just the thought gets me so wet and horny. I can_t wait to watch you cum in someone else_s pussy.
You wanna cum with me, baby? Stroke your cock while I pleasure myself. Oh yes, you turn me on so much, I_m going to cum See, I told you this would be a good idea.
This clip includes: Ama, POV, girlfriend wants you to fuck other girls in front of her, she talks about her fantasies of watching you get pleasured by other women &amp watching you pleasure other women, dirty talk, confessions, striptease, tit groping, she encourages you to stroke your cock as she masturbates, jerk off encouragement, JOI, masturbation, she wants you two to cum together, brunette, GFE
Model:
Fifi Foxx Fantasies
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25566733.mp4
File Size : 160.82 MB
Duration : 00:07:27

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :1080p_8000000_25566733.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Tits And Milk On Your Face - FULL VERSION

Description:
Mighty Mistress Samira is back and today her target is slave Shirley. She starts the punishment telling Shirley to lick her tits very hard. Goddess Samira got so angry and asks for more licking action while Shirley is sucking her tits in a nasty way. The movie keeps getting hotter each second and Shirley is to lick Domme Samira_s asshole until she is fully satisfied. Goddess Samira loves that and keeps rubbing her asshole on the slave_s tongue her to keep sucking it. Nasty lesbian movie with the nasty Goddess Samira
THE WHOLE FILM IN HD 1280 X 720 HIGH DEFINITION CLIP - FULL VERSION
Model:
BRAZIL FETISH FILMS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_3121980.mp4
File Size : 175.98 MB
Resolution : 854x480 @ 852x480
Duration : 00:33:58

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :480P_2000000_3121980.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Kitchen Play-Wife Will Play When The Husbands Away Part 1

Description:
I have no idea how I can and do get into these situations, but I do. I just can_t help myself when it comes to hot young stud.
&nbsp
I know what they say about a woman who likes to have sex with guys other than her husband... I do believe the word is slut, right? Well if that_s what it is than so be it. I like to call it being naughty So with that being said haha. Cum join me in this naughty, slutty adventure...
Model:
Lynns Adventures
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_20859797.mp4
File Size : 95.68 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:45

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :720p_4000000_20859797.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Suzy Cross Delicious Interracial Ass Worship - FULL VERSION - FULL HD QUALITY (1920 X 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE - SPECIAL PRICE: 32 MINUTES FOR US$ 19,99

Description:
Brazil Fetish Films presents this delicious ass licking movie in FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 Video FileBlack Goddess Suzy Cross wants a hot ass licking treatment and starts asking little Melissa to smell her sweaty ass while she feels very powerful. The obedient slave does that putting her nose almost inside Domme Suzy Crosss asshole. Poor Melissa immediately starts to smell and to lick her sweated asshole and then things got really hot between the two hotties. Melissa smells and licks Mistress Suzy Crosss asshole very hard making the mighty Goddess very satisfied from the pleasure shes receiving from her obedient hot slave. GREAT LESBIAN ASS LICKING MOVIE WITH MANY SCENES OF: ASS SMELLING, ASS WORSHIP, LESBIAN DOMINATION AND BIG BUTTS&ltb&gtTHE WHOLE FILM IN FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE CLIP - FULL VERSION&ltb&gt
Model:
BRAZIL FETISH FILMS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_17573014.mp4
File Size : 838.33 MB
Duration : 00:32:37

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :1080p_8000000_17573014.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Belly Rub Suck Fuck (QT 1280x720)

Description:
My step sis has a twisted belly fetish and I am alway willing to encourage whatever sexual deviancy comes as a result.&nbsp When I see her alone playing by herself I make sure to get a private viewing so that I could get off as well.&nbsp She starts rubbing her belly and fingering her button slowly.&nbsp This almost always leads to her fucking herself which always proves me an entry.&nbsp I walk in on her already in pussy fucking mode so I do what comes naturally, feed her my cock.&nbsp When shes this worked up I already know my step-sis craves a hard cock on her lips.&nbsp My point of view of her perfect tits and erect nipples jiggling is almost too good to mention.&nbsp I place my cock on her eager mouth and let her do the rest.&nbsp She slurps, sucks and swallows my shaft with passion as she rubs her belly and pussy simultaneously.&nbsp Shes really good at multitasking and no one can suck a better cock than my step-sis.&nbsp I spin her around and begin fucking her deep while she continues to play with her button.&nbsp Her big tits are bouncing back and forth wth every deep stroke.&nbsp I then get her on her knees and start to play rough.&nbsp She likes this and my cock slapping her on her face and mouth is exactly what she needs.&nbsp My step-sis is a bit of a whore and I wouldnt want her to be any other way.&nbsp I choke her a bit and continue to facially assault her face with my cock until I fill her mouth up with cum. &nbsp
Model:
TABOO STEP-SISTER FANTASIES
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_24458329.mp4
File Size : 193.64 MB
Duration : 00:15:12

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :720p_4000000_24458329.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- What Did I Say About Bigger Butts?

Description:
Remember when I gave you that fun bit of knowledge about bigger butts? Can you remember what it was? Yes, that_s right They produce bigger farts While laying comfortably in a cute bra and thong lingerie combo, on a bright red pillow, I start producing some yummy farts I talk about how you like sucking them directly from Me, while I am so cozy I love this pillow I think that because I am so relaxed, it_s allowing the farts to just fall out Also, knowing that I always have someone to worship My gas, makes Me even more relaxed and happy
Model:
The Alison Miller
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24925775.mp4
File Size : 187.96 MB
Duration : 00:09:45

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :1080p_8000000_24925775.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Alien Breeding Experiment

Description:
In this custom video I tell the story of my time in the government Alien Breeding program. I had been working in the program for some time when I was taken and found my self in a familiar setting. The experimenter has become the specimen. I still don_t know how long I was restrained by the creature, continually being filled and pumped full of it_s dark slimy cum. Enjoy XOXOX
Model:
AdalynnX
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24975961.mp4
File Size : 537.95 MB
Duration : 00:21:56

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :1080p_8000000_24975961.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Taking A Naked Nap

Description:
Sigh... I love a good nap, especially in the middle of a long day of filming. Hence why my makeup is done. I got sleepy and figured, might as well film it hehe So here I am, resting and naked on my couch. I turn a couple times to offer ample views of my ass, face, feet and body. Sometimes my arm hangs off the side of the couch as I attempt to find a comfy position. My couch is definitely a comfy thing to rest on, I will say that
Model:
The Alison Miller
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25415887.mp4
File Size : 113.3 MB
Duration : 00:06:18

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :1080p_8000000_25415887.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- CINDY REVS

Description:
CINDY JUMPS IN THE DODGE IN HER YELLOW THONG HEELS AND ON THIS RARE OCCASION SHE GETS OT TO START SO SHE PUTS ON A REVVING SHOW FOR US......SHOT FROM BOTH SIDES WITH PLENTY OF CLOSEUPS AS CINDY REVS ON THAT BIG FLOOR MOUNTED GAS PEDAL.........
Model:
The Mechanics View
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_15625600.mp4
File Size : 24.86 MB
Duration : 00:03:56

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :480P_2000000_15625600.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Variety of Farts(WMV)

Description:
I start off oiling my body, out of know where I feel my tummy bubbling. I guess I have gas from chewing bubble gum all day. I let out a variety of farts, little ones, muffled ones, loud ones, silent lol. You don_t know which one you_re going to get.

Also available in (Mp4)
Variety of Farts(MP4)

This clip includes:farting, asshole fetish, ass spreading, booty shaking, shower scene, Oil, Thong
Model:
Lisas Fetish Emporium
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_12988452.mp4
File Size : 22.14 MB
Duration : 00:04:43

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :480P_2000000_12988452.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Britney Amber - Your Final Birthday Wish - VR 360 MP4

Description:
*** No 2 over all on Clips4sale TOP 50** VIRTUAL REALITY 360 CLIP ONLY Wake up Echoes around you as you slowly get to your senses. Your gorgeous girlfriend Britney Amber comes bounding into the room, towering above you. Happy Birthday baby she says as she looks down on your now tiny body. She_s made you one wish come true. She_s shrunken you to a few inches tall She gets a bit of an evil look on her face as she thinks you_re so tiny she might accidentally step on you with her massive foot. Of course she isn_t going to hurt you though. She knows you_ve always wanted to explore her body as a tiny man as she gives you her huge soles to kiss first. She then gets down and crawls around over you, you marvel at her massive size as she goes over the top of you. Her huge breasts and pussy loom as your sky. She perches over you with her pussy and slowly lowers down on you over and over again. You are getting harder and harder in your tiny pants as she scoops you up and puts you in between her breasts. She loves how turned on she_s making you as she dangles you over her face. She decides she wants you to worship her feet some more as she sits herself on the sofa and you crawl towards her massive soles. She finally tells you that this will be your final birthday as she tells you that she has a secret wish herself, that she wants to feel you inside her. You panic as it becomes apparent what she means by that. She slowly lowers you into her gaping mouth as you scream. Her teeth slowly close around you until you are gupled down.
Model:
Bratty Foot Girls
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15600354.mp4
File Size : 117.25 MB
Duration : 00:11:49

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :720p_4000000_15600354.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Alexis Grace Amanda - Virtual Reality - VR Giantess

Description:
Now first go buy your VR glasses off amazon for $10Get ready for your virtual reality experince. Amanda Obrynt beneath and Alexis grace are both wearing there tight yoga pants... Alexis has her pantyhose of course.You find yourself laying on Alexis_s bed in her new apartment. Amanda and Alexis just got back from yoga, and they want to have some fun with you, there new little play thing. Alexis and Amanda both tower above you taking turns sitting on your face, Smothering you with there ass in yoga pants, even Alexis smother you with her pantyhose asss. Alexis lays down to have you climb on top and fuck her tits... then lays you down between Amanda and Alexis as there huge tits are right in your face....They both len over you and begin to instruct you to jerk your cock while they then take turns holding there big feet above you, wrinkling there soles, and wrappig there feet around you like as if they were giving a footjob. then right in your face. They have you jerk ending with a joi count down. Until they decide to play with you again.
Model:
Goddess Alexis Grace
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15835520.mp4
File Size : 65.84 MB
Duration : 00:07:16

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :720p_4000000_15835520.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Choosing to Disobey- Enough is Enough Stevie - HD Mov file

Description:
Stevie Rose getting a heavy hand and the business end of the paddle for disobeying. The thick wood paddle cracks down mercilessly on the thin seat of her gym short as she is taught to obey.&nbsp
&nbsp
STEVIE ROSE, BUBBLE BUTT, REAL LIFE SPANKINGS, SCOLDING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, OTK SPANKING, GYM SHORTS, PADDLING,
Model:
STEVIE ROSES I HEART SPANKINGS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24227535.mp4
File Size : 269.52 MB
Duration : 00:10:13

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :1080p_8000000_24227535.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Shrunk Surrounded - VR 360 HD MP4

Description:
** THIS IS A VIRTUAL REALITY 360 CLIP**
Your step-sister Carmen has shrunken you while your parents are out of town and has trapped you in a glass. She_s invited her friends Meiko and Honey over to torment you with. She wants revenge on you for all the hell you have put her through. The three girls surround you and start flicking you with their fingers as they giggle at you. They dangle you by your foot and laugh at you as you wiggle around. Then they decide you need to be at their gigantic feet. They put you on the table and shove their feet in your face. Making you worship them, even though they are massive. They threaten to squish you flat but you do as they say to avoid being crushed. They put you on the floor and continue to rub their huge feet on you. They know you like feet and you can_ deny it now. They push you onto the floor and stand up smothering you under their huge soles. They need to go get ready for a party now and unfortunately for you they decide you will be safest in your sisters Boot
Starring: Carmen X, Meiko Jane, Princess Honey
Clip Features: Giantess, Virtual Reality 360, Feet fetish, Femdom
Model:
Bratty Foot Girls
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_16023970.mp4
File Size : 134.92 MB
Duration : 00:10:39

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :720p_4000000_16023970.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Summer controls your orgasms (4K)

Description:
Sexy, busty Summer Hart makes your dick ROCK hard as she pours oils all over her big titties and voluptuous body&nbsp She loves it when you stroke it up and down and up and down.&nbsp Just sit back and listen to her voice as she commands you on how to stroke that cock of yours.&nbsp Summer wants you to stroke it with both hands as you imagine worshiping her big tits and her perfect body.&nbsp Wank it even faster for her as you imagine your rock hard cock between those slippery, oiled up titties&nbsp Keep going up and down and cum for her in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 let it out&nbsp Cum for Summer Hart and thank her for allowing you a release.&nbsp Oh so hot
Model:
Oily Babes 4K
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 2160p_15000000_23366585.mp4
File Size : 333.54 MB
Duration : 00:05:43

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :2160p_15000000_23366585.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- You_ll never cum for me (4K)

Description:
You just love looking at my huge tits as I sit here stroking your cock. I love lubing it up and pumping it up and down and up and down and in between my tits. I see just how full your balls are as I stroke your cock even faster. I know how badly you want to cum for me. Yea, my hands are so soft around your rock hard cock as I can feel you are about to blow a hot load. You ready to cum for me? How about in 5, 4, 3, 2...haha you are DENIED as I slap your cock. You are owned by me and never allowed to cum - Summer Hart
Model:
Domination 4K
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 2160p_15000000_23290075.mp4
File Size : 407.4 MB
Duration : 00:07:38

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :2160p_15000000_23290075.mp4