Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Inhale Katy Smelly Eggs Farts - FULL VERSION - FULL HD QUALITY (1920 X 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE - SPECIAL PRICE: 33 MINUTES FOR US$ 19,99

Description:
Brazil Fetish Films presents this delicious farting movie in FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 Video File
Katy is so delightful using her slave Elaine to smell her stinky farts. She is a angry Domme and drops farts on her nose obeying her to smell and to get her nose very close to her dirty asshole making Elaine almost throws up because those farts are so stinky. Mistress Katy is a bad girl and has a dirty ass full of farts so she keeps blowing them all over the girls nose.
NASTY BRAZILIAN FARTING MOVIE STARRING EVIL KATY IN MANY SCENES OF: BIG BUTTS, DIRTY ASS, HUMILIATION, LESBIAN AND ASS SMELLING
THE WHOLE FILM IN FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE CLIP - FULL VERSION
Model:
BRAZIL FETISH FILMS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_19845479.mp4
File Size : 790.37 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:33:05

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :1080p_8000000_19845479.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- CUM FOR MISTRESS HD 3D VR 180

Description:
THIS IS A VIRTUAL REALITY CLIP AND CAN ONLY BE VIEWED WITH A VR HEADSET SEE THE HEADER ABOVE FOR MORE INFOAre you enjoying yourself? hows the view? Did you think I was going to touch that disgusting cock of yours? no but I do want to see you play with it for my own amusement. now go ahead and unzip your pants and drop them to the floor . Oh did you need some help would my feet in your mouth help you rise to the occasion ? do you want to watch me suck on this dildo and you can pretend its your little dick . you look so fucking ridiculous trying to be sexy . is this your best attempt at seducing me . well i guess your going to have to leave your see on the floor because its not going anywhere near me
Model:
Mean Girls VR
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15695366.mp4
File Size : 99.21 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:16:02

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :720p_4000000_15695366.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Cougar Laney_s Swing Gangbang (wmv sd)

Description:
Cougar Laney_s swing gangbang Laney is on the swing. These men eat her pussy, get blowjobs and fuck her bare on the swing. Laney did gangbangs for us before but this is her 1st gangbang on the swing. She got cum on her ass and on her face. 2nd half of the gangbanged move to the bed.
Model:
Amateur Gangbangs N Real Sex Videos
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_24766733.mp4
File Size : 137.43 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:29:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :480P_2000000_24766733.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Trisha_s stinky butt

Description:
Theres something about Trisha... Shes has a magical ass and her farts are pure poison. Today she is totally naked and exposing her nastiness for you.&nbsp
Model:
Tabbys Ebony ASSSS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24265479.mp4
File Size : 169.88 MB
Duration : 00:07:05

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :1080p_8000000_24265479.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Step-Daughter Of The Bride

Description:
Like most girls, Melody gets a little crazy around weddings,&nbsp even at 19,&nbsp she wonders if it will ever be her turn.&nbsp What makes it even more weird for her is that it_s the weekend of her step-mom_s wedding,&nbsp and she finds herself jealous of her own step-mom&nbsp Today she_s trying on her bridesmaid_s dress but is having trouble zipping it up so she calls Kevin, her soon to be step-dad,&nbsp to help her with it.&nbsp Kevin not only helps her zip her dress up,&nbsp he also reassures her that her feelings are normal, and a grateful Melody starts to lean back into his arms,&nbsp she soon starts to feel his touch going up and down her body,&nbsp there is something definitely happening between them and they both feel it..&nbsp &nbspa very touching, sensual, and highly sexual story kind of like the hallmark channel meets cinemax.
Model:
Taboo Treats
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25468216.mp4
File Size : 280.45 MB
Duration : 00:13:55

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :1080p_8000000_25468216.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- (Complete Video) Mystery Fan From California (CREAMPIE)

Description:
In this film my a fan from Twitter booked a shoot with me.. I get so down and slutty with him and just had to have him Bareback... Watch as he makes out, eats me, and fucks me real good until he unloads his cum into my pussy for a hot creampie...
Model:
Lynns Adventures
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_13286674.mp4
File Size : 143.27 MB
Resolution : 960x720
Duration : 00:16:11

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :720p_4000000_13286674.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- LICK AND SUCK MY BIG ASS WITH YOUR GIANT TONGUE - TOP GIRL MIRELLA GIBSON - FULL VERSION - EXCLUSIVE KC 2017 HD

Description:
STARRING: MIRELLA GIBSON AND SLAVE DEMI.
SYNOPSE:&nbspMirella and Linda have many desires and a huge assault on the ass, she looks for Demo to satisfy her, Demi complains of language pain because she spent the night with her boyfriend, Mirella did not mind the pain in her tongue and ordered her best asslicker to give her Extreme pleasure in the ass, she sucked and licked this ass beautiful and great with mastery and much pleasure, Mirella raves with the licks and blowjobs that Demi provides in her giant ass, and a delight to see a beautiful brunette with sun-tanned green of the sun being licked And sucked into a real anal orgasm.
Model:
KARINA CRUEL LESBIAN DIRTY
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_18000560.mp4
File Size : 326.08 MB
Duration : 00:29:10

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :720p_4000000_18000560.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- THUNDER extreme 1

Description:
Thunderthighs takes her sadistic energy out on her thin petite househelp. She gives her christmas bonus pay but she makes her work for every cent. She starts the first half of the video by dominating her by rubbing her nose on her asshole and smothering her in her crack. She then starts applying more weight and even bouncing on her. Rosa is afraid and starts panicking but its too late. Thunderthighs becomes unhinged and she goes full merciless on her. She sits fullweight and grinds her ass on her squished immobile face. Rosa screams and kicks desperately trying to escape the ordeal but Thunderthighs keeps sitting. Rosa even starts yelling that she quits but Thunderthighs isnt taking no for an answer. She tells Rosa that she won_t get off her any time soon which just increases the struggle till finally she starts crying. All you can see is one of Rosa_s eye and her hair. If you are into extreme sadistic merciless and unscripted facesitting, this is a good watch.
Our members site December update has rolled out and it includes a 10 video update.It includes content from, Ivana, Domino, the new model Sedona, SSBBW Elna, and missThunderthighs.Enjoy your holidays and thanks for your support. We would love to hear feedback and suggestions for 2020 content.
Members site: http:raf.c4slive.comTwitter: https:twitter.comFemdomReal
&nbsp
Model:
Real African Femdom
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_22515231.mp4
File Size : 421.72 MB
Duration : 00:15:40

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:1080p_8000000_22515231.mp4 - 421.7 MB

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Little Roomie Crawls Inside Of Sereph

Description:
I_m taking a little nap on my GIANT bed, with my GIANT body. Being a giantess is so tiring sometimes. All of a sudden I feel a little tickle going up my legs and by my pussy. I pull the covers up and what do I see? My little tiny roommate hanging out by my crotch. Well I just can_t let him get away with that? It_s been so long since I_ve cum. After giving him some up close kisses and licks I have him suck my nipples and then my clit. mmmm that feels so good. I want some more Crawl inside my pussy and make me cum with your little body. Oh my god, that feels so good. Keep going, I_m going to.....................................Shot POV from the little man_s perspective except for the beginning where you can see him crawling up my leg under the covers.
Model:
Goddess Sereph Doll
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_13550736.mp4
File Size : 61.18 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:10:38

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :480P_2000000_13550736.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- ANRABF15

Description:
This one is from my POV, which is obviously my favorite. Handheld camera again so there_s great up close shots of Hubs perfect latch and suckling skills.
Model:
Juggernips Milking Parlor
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_16325892.mp4
File Size : 82.65 MB
Duration : 00:10:46

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :720p_4000000_16325892.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Veronica Ricci and Kymberly Jane in Where the Sun Dont Shine HD

Description:
HD VERSION

Kimberly Jane and Veronica Ricci are beauties who have hired some construction workers. Since the men haven_t done a good job, Kimberly Jane uses her special shrink ray to shrink them down - to a size so small that Veronica tells her they are now good for nothing. These two gorgeous Giantess_s pick up the teeny men and find some good uses for them They are pushed into their pussies, but when they try to fight back it only adds to the girls_ pleasure You_ll see all the action close up, as well as VOR, boob squishing, ass squashes, and hot girl on girl action They also give YOU their special looks Enjoy

Contains Dialogue

Time: 09:37
Model:
GIANTESS - TywestVideos--Naughty
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_10876593.mp4
File Size : 166.51 MB
Duration : 00:09:40

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :720p_4000000_10876593.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Princess Ludella Must Obey the Dark Side - Feisty Redhead Body Controlled and Brainwashed Into POV_s Eager Slave Girl - A Cosplay Parody - HD MP4 1080p

Description:
HD MP4 1080p
On SALE for just $12.99 for a LIMITED TIMEClip Includes: POV, Sci Fi, Magic Control, Cosplay Parody, Leia Parody, Erotic Magic, The Feisty Princess Tries to Fight Off POVs Magic But Her Body Cannot Resist and Obeys Much to Her Chagrin, Made to Drop Blaster, Arms Fly up into Invisible Restraints, POV Gropes and Taunts Her Before Releasing Her Wrists From Their Magic Restraints, Made to Act Like a Chicken Clucking and Flapping Wings to Humiliate Her for Being a Resister, Tells POV That As Humiliating as It Is She Will Never Do His Dark Deeds For Her Mind is Strong, POV Then Makes Her Turn Around And Lift Her Dress to Show Her Ass, Made to Slap Her Own Ass and Twerk Her Big Booty, Feels Drained and Collapses to Floor, Made to Kneel in Slave Position, Continues to Resist and Verbally Fight But Is Controlled to Come with POV to Become His Sexy Slave Girl, Inside His Palace Shes Kneeling in a Slave Girl Outfit with a Collar and Chain and Resists His Physical Advances, Made to do a Sexy Dance, Makes Her Strip Off Her Top to Show Him Her Tits, Shes Mortified, POV Tit Play, Uses His Powers to Weaken Her Mind and Put Her into a Trance, Blank Stares, Mindless Stares, Obedient Slave, Makes Her Say Mantras of Obedience While Walking Like a Zombie, Makes Her Strip to Fully Nude While Keeping Her Collar On, Full Bush, Big Tits, Big Butt, Makes Her Crawl Around Sensually Fully Nude On All Fours, Slave Position, Woman Following Orders, Space Buns, Curvy, Thick, Redhead, Eager Slave, Pulled By Leash To Come To Her Master, Ludella Hahn, Contains FULL NUDITY
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...a feisty Princess refuses to accept the power of the new rule. While trying to devise a plan, her ship is overtaken by a powerful POV with dark abilities. He breaches her security system to gain access to her locked quarters. Taken by surprise, the Princess raises her blaster and refuses to come with him. Dont you understand, Im part of the resistance and I will ALWAYS resist. She says, standing her ground. POV uses his powers to make her drop the blaster. A flicker of fear crosses her face, but she continues to stand her ground verbally. I will continue to resist. My mind is strong and you will have no power-- Her arms fly up one at a time as if held in the air by invisible restraints, and she suddenly feels less secure with her power to fight. Struggling against the magic restraints, she squirms as POV drawn nearer. He looks her up and down and then runs his hands over her body, squeezing her breasts. Get your hands off me Release me at once The Princess demands. I said release me She says with more authority. POV releases her from the restraints and her arms drop heavily by her sides. Quickly trying to take action, she dives down for her blaster, but POV is much faster and uses his powers to make her stand upright and kick it over to him. She breathes heavily as he approaches. No, you will NEVER control me. I will never obey your rule. NEVER. She says with fire in her eyes. So POV uses his powers to humiliate her, making her flap her arms like wings and cluck like a chicken around the room. She tries to fight it, but her body obeys. This is humiliating, and I am NO CHICKEN She insists. He releases her from the act to give her another opportunity to come willingly, but she continues to resist. You may have some power to control my body, but you will NEVER own me and I will never do your bidding. He then makes her turn around and lift her dress to show off her big bottom. He makes her slap it a bunch as she struggles to resist, yelping and moaning with each slap. Then he makes her shake her booty and twerk her way to the floor. She moans and begs him to stop as her booty shakes and twerks. As humiliating as this is, you cannot keep this up for long and you will never fully control me She breathes out. She collapses to the floor with her ass still up in the air. Why is this...so draining? She struggles to get back up, and when she is able, shes made to kneel in the slave position. Shes breathing heavily and moaning, weakened by her fight against his power over her body. I will not submit. I will not. I will not be your slave Use the dark side all you want My mind is strong and I will resist. She insists, still feisty as ever in spite of every humiliating command her body has obeyed thus far. I will not do your dark deeds. I will NOT come with you. No She tries to fight it, but her arms fly out in front of her and she stands up to follow her new Master. No, I will NOT be your slave girl But her body obeys and she comes with him. Back on his home planet, Ludella is dressed like a slave girl complete with a collar and chain around her neck. Her hair is up in a braided ponytail and shes kneeling on the ground in the slave position. Shes still mentally resisting POVs advances as he strokes his hands across her. She continues to be feisty and resist his commands, but her body always obeys his power. Shes made to do a sexy dance for him, swaying her curvy hips back and forth for his pleasure. He makes her remove her top and shes mortified to see her body obey him and do it. I am NOT your slave No, you may NOT touch my breasts But she has no power. Her body stays in place so that he may squeeze and play with her big tits, much to her dismay. You do NOT own me. You may think you do now, but you do not. I assure you. My mind is strong and you will never win. She says feistily. Thats when POV decides to prove her wrong and exert his full power over her. He lifts a hand in the air. No She moans. I will fight you She struggles to resist him. You will never own me She moans out just as he closes his fist powerfully, giving a blast of his full dark magic which puts her into a blank stare trance. Yes, you ARE my Master. You DO own me, and I will eagerly obey. She says in her trance. Yes, Master Her arms go straight out in front of her and she starts to pace around the room like a mindless zombie, repeating mantras of his control over her. After a while, he commands her to finish stripping. Yes, Master She says as she obediently removes her heels. She sways her hips sensually before turning around to pull down her skirt and bottoms so that shes now completely nude outside of the cuff and collar. Shes commanded to get down on all fours and crawl around the room sensually so that POV may enjoy her naked curves from all angles. She again repeats mantras of her obedience as she crawls. He then has her kneel in the slave position. Yes, Master...you won You always win... My mind was too weak for you, Master...and now you own me I am YOURS He strokes his hand over her naked breasts and grabs the chain to pull her collar. She sensually moans out, Oh, Master Yes, Master And she gets back on all fours to crawl toward her Master as he pulls at her leash to pull his eager slave toward him. She WILL do his dark deeds. Every one of them. She will COME to the dark side... He owns her now. *Join my FREE newsletter at LudellaHahnFetish.com for deals and exclusives-- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -- You might also enjoy:Remote Controlled Teacher - Embarrassment, Clothes Shrinking, and Magic Control

Or perhaps one of these videos:
Idle Hands: Ludellas Possessed Hands Humiliate Her in Class - ENF Humor
Controlled in Quarantine - Making My Bitchy Stepsister My Bimbo Slave
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
Model:
Ludella Hahns Fetish Adventures
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24919091.mp4
File Size : 371.9 MB
Duration : 00:17:33

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :1080p_8000000_24919091.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Giantess Make Sex Toys Of Tiny Soldiers With Melanie Hicks Nikki Brooks (HD 1080p MP4)

Description:
Nikki Brooks and Melanie Hicks have captured a pair of soldiers trying to infiltrate their lair. The girls wonder why their tiny captives seem so upset. They think they must just be sexually frustrated. How could they possible be satisfied with tiny girls their size when there are sexy giantess like Nikki and Melanie. The girls coerce the little men to worship their giant tits, then suffocate them with their giant pussies. When they have finished using the soldiers as sex toys, they decide to turn them into snacks and swallow them whole. (Interested in commissioning a custom clip? Email us today.) *rereleased clip*
Model:
Ginary_s Giantess Adventures
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_14672849.mp4
File Size : 243.78 MB
Duration : 00:10:43

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :1080p_8000000_14672849.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- VR360 My Last Human Snack

Description:
***VR 360 Clip. You need to have a headset or software to view a spherical video to watch this clip***The life of a shrunken human snack is actually a pretty boring life for the most part. Several days ago AstroDomina bought you and several other shrunken man snacks and left you all locked up inside of her pantry. For days you have been sitting on this mostly empty shelf in darkness. You watched as your beautiful giantess owner would occasionally open the pantry and grab one of the other tiny men. Once removed from the pantry the tiny man would never be seen again. Of course you know she is eating these men, that_s why she purchased you after all, but now that everyone else is gone you know that its your turn next. You feel a weird mix of boredom, excitement, and fear knowing that soon this giantess Goddess will devour you alive. Soon the pantry door opens and Astro Domina_s face fills your view as she searches for her next meal. She spots you hiding in the back of the pantry and with a smile she pulls you out. This is it, your time has come. She caries you to her couch and takes her time before swallowing you. You_re her last human snack and she wants to take her time and fully enjoy you. It may feel like an eternity, but after a few minutes in her hand and in her mouth she finally swallows you down to her tummy. Your world goes dark, all you can hear are the sounds of her stomach as you slowly digest and fade away into nothingness...AstroDomina, VR 360, Giantess, Vore, Femdom POV, Femme Fatale, Mouth Fetish
Model:
The Queendom
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15789332.mp4
File Size : 75.49 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:07:18

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :720p_4000000_15789332.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Horny Giantess Rubs Herself Right Above You

Description:
You_ve been so good to me little guy. Man I love how you worship my giant body. I_ve got a little treat for you. I_m going to stand directly over you and rub my huge titties and nipples. Oh wow that feels so good. I can_t help but touch myself. I love rubbing my clit while you watch. Don_t you wish you could reach me all the way up here? Well I_ll hover down so you can suck on my big clit and make me cum. MMMM yes. I think I_m starting to really enjoy this relationship you little cutie.
Model:
Goddess Sereph Doll
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_13564333.mp4
File Size : 90.06 MB
Duration : 00:07:11

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :720p_4000000_13564333.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Pantyhosed Cock Handjob WMV

Description:
It is a custom videoI was asked to put my worn pantyhose onto your cock nice and tight. I_m using super slow strokes to edge you. I_m bringing you closer and closer to your orgasm with my fingertips only. Your precum is wetting through the pantyhose as I_m rubbing your cock gently. I barely touch your cock and you can still barely hold it back. I_m stopping when you are close. After edging you for a long time you explode Your cum burst through the pantyhose Your sperm stays in one place on the top of the pantyhose. It looks like you filled a condom with your cum There are no words to describe how sexy it is You have to see this Watch this video now
Hundreds of fetish videos in my main store Check it out now:&nbsphttps:clips4sale.com133879Message me for a custom video My email address is on my store page
Model:
DC Production
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24376291.mp4
File Size : 509.58 MB
Duration : 00:24:48

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :1080p_8000000_24376291.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Cute Pink Tights And Different Stripper Heels, Double And Triple Crossing

Description:
I just recently bought a new pair of tights that are a pastel pink. I was already planning on making this video and I just so happened to wear those tights in the video before this one and I fell in love with them. So I, of course, just HAD to wear them and show them off in this video. So there_s that and also I pulled out 3 pairs of my stripper heels, all in different colors. As the video goes on, I alternate through the 3 different pairs. I cross my legs in each direction and facing left then right or right then left and sway my foot in the air. After a bit of that, I wrap my foot around my calf and triple cross my legs. I have a little bit of a challenge starting off, but my triple cross memory comes back soon and I_m able to achieve what I was trying to do. A triple cross in cute pink tights while wearing stripper heels
Model:
The Alison Miller
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25415885.mp4
File Size : 191.35 MB
Duration : 00:08:33

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :1080p_8000000_25415885.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- POV - Giantess Cuckold ft. Summer Hart - 4klq - 0087

Description:
Giantess Summer Hart has you trapped on the floor and has a special surprise for you - she is going to suck a Giants massive cock while telling you how little you are.&nbsp She slobbers all over the massive giants stiff rode, enjoying every part of his cock that is huge compared to your little body on the floor.&nbsp Hear her moans as she you to watch and tells you how you could never please her because of how tiny your body is.
Model:
VR Porn Perv
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 2160p_15000000_17204658.mp4
File Size : 425.57 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:07:52

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :2160p_15000000_17204658.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Eager To Swallow Your Load

Description:
Linsey drops to her knees and is eager to swallow your load in this short clip where she sucks to completion.
Model:
LJFOREPLAY
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 2160p_15000000_21717009.mp4
File Size : 224.26 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:04:20

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :2160p_15000000_21717009.mp4

Micaliol

Clips4sale.com- Big Breasted Step-Mom Needs Cum HD MP4

Description:
Step-Mother &amp step-son help each other cum before step-dad gets home....
***Starring Clover Baltimore***
Model:
Family Therapy
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_21523595.mp4
File Size : 169.63 MB
Duration : 00:11:53

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile :720p_4000000_21523595.mp4