X-art.com videos

Micaliol

X-art.com- Spur of the Moment

Description:
You know sometimes those spontaneous moments of passion are the best

I remember one time Brig and I were cooking dinner like this and we uh, well you know,,,,

So imagine it happening to you. And watch Ivy and Sebastian demonstrate.

They are a real couple, totally into each other and completely love showing themselves to you.

Watch them start out making dinner and finish with dessert and umm

beware this set contains some _back-door action_. So if you don_t like

it, skip that part. But if you like it, love it
Model:
Ivy
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_ivy_spur_of_the_moment_1080.mov
File Size : 954.6 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_ivy_spur_of_the_moment_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- 1969

Description:
The year is 1969. Kat just turned 18 and she_s finally ready to fulfill her fantasy of posing nude in a girly magazine.

The only problem? She doesn_t know any professional photographers to take her picture.

So sly Kat borrows her uncle_s instant camera and his medium format Holga, loads some film and starts getting undressed.

She imagines what it would be like if there was a really hot guy taking her picture... telling her what to do, how to move.

Kat can feel herself getting turned on as her clothes gradually come
off and she begins snapping pictures of herself in the mirror.

She slips out of her panties, lifts one knee to her chest and takes a picture of the wetness down there... Picture perfect.
Model:
Kat
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_kat_1969_1080.mp4
File Size : 137.61 MB
Duration : 00:04:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_kat_1969_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Miss Me Not

Description:
Anyone who says they can see through a woman is missing a lot. Groucho Marx (October 2, 1890 August 19, 1977)

So don_t overlook Ivana, you will be missing A LOT.

Enjoy this sweet, smart and sensual girl, as she strips and plays with herself for you in HD.

Imagine being in the bed with her and listening to her breathing get heavier as she brings herself to orgasm.

Now it_s your turn, she_s ready.
Model:
Ivana
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_ivana_miss_me_not_1080.mov
File Size : 427.79 MB
Duration : 00:08:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_ivana_miss_me_not_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- So Beautiful

Description:
HD VIDEO: That is just what Clover is So Beautiful. Watch this video and have a happy Monday. This Russian princess who met us on Ibiza is breathtaking and oh so sweet. It_s impossible to get enough of her. Her boyfriend is lucky
Model:
Clover
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_clover_so_beautiful_1080.mp4
File Size : 145.84 MB
Duration : 00:08:56

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_clover_so_beautiful_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Red Hot Sex (In Love with Leanne)

Description:
Leanne is a stunning brunette with a long lean body and stunning green eyes. She can perform the kind of sexual gymnastics you will only see in an erotic video Oh wait, that_s what this is. But this is special. Leanne is special. She can do tricks to Luke_s cock that are unbelievable. And her enthusiasm is limitless. You have to watch to believe this girl. And see why we are in love with Leanne xoxo Colette
Model:
Leanne
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_leanne_luke_in_love_with_leanne_1080.mp4
File Size : 1472.22 MB
Resolution : 2064x1088
Duration : 00:23:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_leanne_luke_in_love_with_leanne_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Falling For You

Description:
Lia is in love.

Watch what she does alone in her bed.

She pushes her fingers inside her tight, wet pussy while she imagines her lover.

Enjoy as she lets loose and has a very real orgasm.

She is so into it she forgets we are even filming. She is making love to herself, the camera, her lover and you...

Such a hot and gorgeous girl
Model:
Lia
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_lia_falling_for_you_1080.mp4
File Size : 202.02 MB
Duration : 00:09:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_lia_falling_for_you_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Cum Worthy

Description:
HD Video: How is it that Veronica (I ADORE HER) can bring so much pleasure to anyone she embraces? I think I might be able to shed some light on this erotic phenomenon. It_s simple, really...she_s hot as hell and passionate with everything (and everyone) she does And what_s better fuel for life than doing what you love and loving what you do? This stunning Latina is the definition of sugar and spice with a lot of fire in her, and she_s ready to ignite a passion within you I promise it will be beyond a worthy use of your time to watch this couple ignite Watch out because you could just explode...xoxo Colette
Model:
Veronica Rodriguez
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_veronica_alex_cum_worthy_1080.mp4
File Size : 504.37 MB
Duration : 00:21:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_veronica_alex_cum_worthy_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Sunset in Malibu

Description:
In this HD erotic film, lovable and petite Francesca finds a secluded spot in her favorite oceanfront park in Malibu, California.

As the sun sets behind her, she becomes totally aroused by the beauty of her surroundings.

Fran removes her underwear from beneath her tight jean skirt, letting her hand find its way to the space between her thighs.

The summer air caresses her naked skin. A wave of excitement comes over her as she starts to touch herself. Her hips grind uncontrollably against her fingers.

She slips a small blue vibrator from her jacket pocket and slowly pushes it inside. Her hands move faster and faster, working up to a frantic pace. Finally, in a moment of relief, the first beautiful wave of orgasm finally washes over her...
Model:
Francesca
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_francesca_sunset_in_malibu_480.mp4
File Size : 27.19 MB
Resolution : 720x400 @ 712x400
Duration : 00:04:56

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_francesca_sunset_in_malibu_480.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Lovely Lovers

Description:
An original and a new X-Art favorite model together for some hot lesbian sex

Two perfect cuties, Kristen (now blonde) and tiny brunette Ivy take turns licking and fingering each other.

They rub their perfect pussies together until they shudder with awesome orgasms.

These specific girls prefer men, but they are so horny that they_ll take a woman when no boys are available.

Watch the action and see how hot and cute they really are
Model:
Kristen, Ivy
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_ivy_kristen_lovely_lovers_1080.mp4
File Size : 373.33 MB
Duration : 00:15:48

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_ivy_kristen_lovely_lovers_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Getting Down

Description:
Stunning Russian beauty Angelica and her hot lover had a lot of fun while we shot this video.
They choose some hip techno music to dance around and strip to and then continued making love to the beat
Watch this awesome couple get turned on by the music and then enjoy as he slides his think cock into her tight perfect pussy.
They continue grinding to the beat until she is shaking with orgasm and he follows.

An amazing couple with the best chemistry.

Don_t miss this one. It is so cool (and REALLY hot too)...
Model:
Angelica
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_angelica_getting_down_1080.mp4
File Size : 400.55 MB
Duration : 00:13:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_angelica_getting_down_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Cum Closer

Description:
Lying in bed, Carlie lets her fingers wander across her body. She slowly removes her cotton t-shirt and panties.

Carlie_s fingertips dart across her clit, rubbing gently at first gradually increasing in both tempo and pressure. She always makes the cutest faces while she_s playing with herself

Carlie grabs a really big baby blue vibrator from the bedside table and turns it on. As she holds the tip of the buzzing toy against the opening of her pussy, you can see her juices start to flow...

She_s in heaven (and so we are) as an orgasm makes her whole body shake... Enjoy
Model:
Carlie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_carlie_cum_closer_sd.mov
File Size : 142.48 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:04:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_carlie_cum_closer_sd.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Hot Czech Blonde and Sex for Breakfast

Description:
Where better to enjoy a nice breakfast than at Nikki_s apartment with her new man. And when I say breakfast, I mean a delicious and VERY enjoyable sexual experience. Are you ready to get in on the action? This natural teen beauty will happily show you just how she likes it:) cum inside. xoxo
Model:
Nikki Hill
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_nikki_chris_hot_czech_blonde_and_sex_for_breakfast_1080.mp4
File Size : 1571.77 MB
Resolution : 2064x1088
Duration : 00:25:26

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_nikki_chris_hot_czech_blonde_and_sex_for_breakfast_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- California Surf Fever

Description:
HD Video: Since they first met on set a few weeks ago, Alex and Tyler have had a crush on each other. Tyler is a pro-am surfer and surf instructor in real life, and Alex is a gorgeous model who wanted to get to know Tyler a little more. Naturally, Tyler said yes in about one second. The result is a gorgeous, romantic, fuck frolic that is truly X-Art style. Notice how beautiful Alex is as she teasingly slips out of her clothes and then seduces her man in the best way possible? Tyler decides that the surf can wait, and indulges in the beauty in his bed. This scene is so hot that our blonde princess just could not stop cumming In fact, these two lovers have been inseparable (in real life) ever since the shoot. Cum catch the fever - it_s contagious in Cali
Model:
Alex Grey
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_alex_tyler_california_surf_fever_1080.mp4
File Size : 1626.47 MB
Duration : 00:25:49

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_alex_tyler_california_surf_fever_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Hot Brunettes

Description:
Two fo the hottest brunettes around get wild and crazy while making each other cum hard. Wherever Jenna is, fun follows Watch this and have some of your own (fun I mean). The title says it all. These girls are smokin.
Model:
Jenna, Dillion
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_dillion_jenna_hot_brunettes_1080.mp4
File Size : 318.07 MB
Duration : 00:12:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_dillion_jenna_hot_brunettes_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Only Girls

Description:
HD Video. Capri in her first ever interracial scene with the absolutely stunning and amazing Ana These girls really want each other. Beautiful contrast and hot sex. Ana is awesome inside and out and you will get to see all of her here Love, Colette
Model:
Capri, Ana
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_capri_ana_only_girls_1080.mp4
File Size : 327.26 MB
Duration : 00:15:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_capri_ana_only_girls_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Marry Me Caprice

Description:
HD Video. Caprice is getting married Well not really, but this is her actual boyfriend and they are shooting exclusive scenes for us at X-Art -) Watch this Amazing couple (they are truly stunning) as they have passionate wedding night sex. The emotions are so real that I can_t imagine it will be any better on their ACTUAL wedding night. (Really, I can_t...) One of our best videos ever, raw passion I promise you won_t want to miss this one. Love, Colette
Model:
Caprice
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_caprice_marry_me_caprice_1080.mp4
File Size : 515.33 MB
Duration : 00:24:09

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_caprice_marry_me_caprice_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- I Want You To Watch Me

Description:
HD Video: Leony and Jake can_t keep their hands off each other after returning from a night out. There_s some passionate kissing and touching between them, then Leony decides that this time she wants Jake to watch her...strip and pleasure herself in front of him that is. He can barely handle it, but they_re both soooooo turned on by the sexual tension filling the room. Enjoy this blonde bombshell as she rubs her clit and fingers her sweet pussy to orgasm. She wants you to watch her....so go do that, and enjoy :)
Model:
Leony
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_leony_i_want_you_to_watch_me_1080.mp4
File Size : 167.97 MB
Duration : 00:08:16

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_leony_i_want_you_to_watch_me_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Fucking Hippie Chicks

Description:
Elena and Kenna are arguably the most gorgeous girls in Erotic modeling. Both could be supermodels and have the personalities of hippie angels. So it_s no wonder that when they touch each other_s velvety soft skin and wrap their long legs around each other the temperature in the room heats up. Watch as your two favorite girls get each other off over and over. And if you pay close attention you might even learn something. xxoo Love, Colette
Model:
Kenna, Elena Koshka
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_gg_kenna_elena_fucking_hippie_chicks_1080.mp4
File Size : 480.99 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088
Duration : 00:07:49

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_gg_kenna_elena_fucking_hippie_chicks_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- She_s On Fire

Description:
HD Video: There is no question that Ashley is ON FIRE From her very first sex scene with James Deen, we were all red in the face, panting and smitten (and so was she). What better way to start off New Year_s weekend than by sitting back and watching this multi-orgasmic girl get herself off in my favorite plaid shirt. And if you haven_t watched her first sex scene EVER, it is here on X-Art and you just can_t miss it Seriously you can_t Look on her model page and you_ll see her stretched out on James (thats the one to click on). Don_t miss it. Or if you have watched it, check it out again and see if you can count how many times she cums. I think I know...xoxo Colette
Model:
Ashley S
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_ashley_shes_on_fire_1080.mp4
File Size : 213.16 MB
Duration : 00:11:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_ashley_shes_on_fire_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- The Art of Anal Sex

Description:
Anal sex truly is an art form. It takes patience, practice, and love to do it right.

Some people are afraid of anal sex because they_ve never tried it,
or they had a bad experience once and never went back. says Marie, a
brunette beauty from Spain.

21-year-old Marie told us she really enjoys a good ass fucking now
and then, and she wanted to share her thoughts on the topic with our
members.

The key to anal sex is to make sure your girlfriendwifelover is
TOTALLY turned on, relaxed and ready - before you get started. Once her
pussy is dripping wet and she_s teetering on the brink of orgasm, you_ll
both find it more enjoyable.

Next... get your cock nice and wet with her pussy juice, saliva or a
water-based lube. Let her get on top, putting her in control and giving
you an incredible show Marie demonstrated with her lover for our
cameras.

Start out really slow, like this. Push just the head of your cock
inside. Marie sat down gently on her lover_s bulging cock, taking it
only a half-inch at a time.

Take your time... It_s really tight at first. The slower you go, the longer you can savor the experience

Gradually Marie slid his entire shaft inside her tight ass.

One of the best parts about having a cock buried deep in your ass,
is playing with your pussy at the same time. she said, stroking her
clit and spreading her pussy lips apart.

When my ass is full, it makes my pussy tighter than ever Look. I can barely fit one finger inside now.

Marie bucked and arched her back as she came, gently rubbing her engorged clit as she banged herself with her fingers.

Her lover couldn_t wait any longer, his cock exploded in a wave of ecstasy as he shot his hot cum deep in her ass.

The lovers shared a slow, deep french kiss, as Marie added one final
thought. My deepest and most fulfilling orgasms always happen when my
boyfriend fucks my ass while I play with my pussy. The feeling is
incredible
Model:
Marie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_marie_art_of_anal_sex_1080.mov
File Size : 610.92 MB