X-art.com videos

Micaliol

X-art.com- Fun For Three

Description:
HD Video:&nbspA couple like Angelica and Ben is pretty much a dream come true for a bisexual beauty like Heidi. And Heidi is one fucking hot girl herself. The perfection of these girls and the sexual drive of Ben (along with his massive cock) makes for a very enjoyable and super sexy time. Neither Angelica nor Ben could wait to feel Heidi_s tight body and taste her deliciously moist pussy. And I_m pretty sure Heidi didn_t hesitate in responding to the offer. Get in on this fun before it_s too late
Model:
Angelica, Heidi
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_heidi_angelica_fun_for_three_1080.mp4
File Size : 469.23 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_heidi_angelica_fun_for_three_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- A Fucking Picnic

Description:
HD Video: So who wants to capture the last few days of summer outside and fucking Sara_s light litttle gymnast_s body? Ok, don_t all jump to answer at once. Who would like to have this be your cock about to go into her ever so cute and ever so skilled at deep-throating smiling mouth??? Yes, yes I hear you. Well this is just a little taste of what_s to cum when you get to have a fucking picnic with X-Art cutie Sara. Reverse cowgirl anyone? She loves it when you look at her tight ass. I bet the only thing you will have an appetite for is HER. Have fun, pack light. xoxo Colette
Model:
Sara Luvv
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_sara_luvv_van_wylde_a_fucking_picnic_1080.mp4
File Size : 1122.46 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088
Duration : 00:18:07

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_sara_luvv_van_wylde_a_fucking_picnic_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Fashion Models Are Bisexual

Description:
HD Video: Fashion Models are Bisexual. Need I say more? Everybody knows that LOL. But if for some reason you were one of the people who was unaware of this fact, then you can watch this video and tell me what you think after. Cum on, if you were that hot wouldn_t you want to fuck anything that moved (of course if heshe were equally hot). And if you_re not that hot, as in 99.999% of the planet, you can sit back and watch to see if these bisexual models make you cum like crazy....xx Colette &amp Franzi
Model:
Silvie, MichaelaIsizzu
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_mila_k_silvie_fashion_models_are_bisexual_1080.mp4
File Size : 267.98 MB
Duration : 00:15:22

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_mila_k_silvie_fashion_models_are_bisexual_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Transcendence

Description:
Transcendence, transcendent, and transcendental are words that refer to
an object (or a property of an object) as being comparatively beyond
that of other objects._

Silvie=Transcendent

And Gorgeous and wild as ever, she is back at X-Art and this time Pablo is the lucky guy

She is feeling beautiful and horny when she comes across Pablo meditating in the garden.

It doesn_t take her long to put his huge cock in her mouth and climb on top

She rides him until she_s satisfied, then it_s his turn to take her as he pleases.

It was a transcendental experience for both of them -)
Model:
Silvie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_silvie_transcendence_1080.mov
File Size : 885.31 MB
Duration : 00:16:05

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_silvie_transcendence_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Perfect Together

Description:
Mary has been featured on X-Art a few times with her longtime boyfriend and we all loved them together.

The news is that Mary is recently single. When she was with her guy,

she would only participate in videos with him (not other men or women).

Now that she is on her own she is trying out some lesbian action and

really enjoying it.

According to Mary, she is looking for a new guy and she may or may

not make videos with him. She said she_ll know when she meets him if it

would be a good idea.

In this set watch Ariel expertly bring Mary to orgasm with her

fingers and mouth, see them make-out passionately and really get into

it

For now we will just have to enjoy Mary with Ariel and other girls

as she keeps looking for her perfect man. Anyone want to volunteer? -)
Model:
Mary, Ariel
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_ariel_mary_perfect_together_1080.mov
File Size : 1138.5 MB
Duration : 00:18:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_ariel_mary_perfect_together_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Malibu Moments II

Description:
Stunning Jericha (and it actually is Jericha this time) has an awesome Malibu moment with Tyler. Watch them enjoy the view at our house and then get turned on by the romantic evening and head into the bedroom for some Amazing and HOT sex. She rides him and has a hot orgasm. He takes her from the side. Finally she finishes him off with a blowjob and he cums on her face. I know this sounds naughty but it is also REALLY beautiful
Model:
Jericha
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_jericha_tyler_malibu_moments_1080.mp4
File Size : 400.3 MB
Duration : 00:18:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_jericha_tyler_malibu_moments_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Want You

Description:
Baby is back for more in this HD video.

Just 18 years old and insatiable she wants Tyler bad.

Watch her take charge as she mover herself into position on his face. You can feel her pleasure through the pictures.

Next she goes to work on his large cock, stroking and sucking until he is pulsing hard.

She climbs on and rides him until she_s satisfied.

Finally his turn. When a girl like Baby wants you, fasten your seat belt and get ready for a ride.

A beautiful and powerful angel that know what she wants -)
Model:
Baby
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_baby_want_you_1080.mov
File Size : 810.71 MB
Duration : 00:18:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_baby_want_you_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Journey to the East

Description:
Imagine yourself walking on a private beach in Bali.

You look up from your thoughts and see a petite beauty in soft white clothing. While you are marveling at how pretty she is and how lucky you are to come across her, she removes her top and panties.

Surprised, you crouch down to stay out of site but continue to watch her.

Later you learn her name is Angel.

Watch this HD video and experience Angel_s most private moments as she does yoga in the nude and pleasures herself to multiple orgasms.
Model:
Angel
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_angel_journey_to_the_east_1080.mov
File Size : 600.78 MB
Duration : 00:09:37

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_angel_journey_to_the_east_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Cum In Get Wet

Description:
HD Video: Imagine a long day, a hot bath and a HOTTER girl ready to fuck your brains out while you lay back and relax. She doesn_t even need to get in the water, she is already wet. Watch her suck his huge cock in her tiny mouth and see just how much of it she can handle. With her young, tight pussy dripping in anticipation, she grips him and bends over offering an irresistible view. Wouldn_t you like to slide into me.. Cum inside and GET WET. I_m steaming just thinking about it. xoxo Colette
Model:
Marica
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_marica_tyler_cum_in_get_wet_1080.mp4
File Size : 418.91 MB
Duration : 00:20:05

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_marica_tyler_cum_in_get_wet_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Bailey_s Sexy, Fuck Me Selfies

Description:
HD Video: Blonde, blue-eyed Bailey Rayne has been teasing and tormenting thousands of you with her X-Art community posts. Well, today you just got lucky In her first shoot for Brig, this stunning babe goes from her naughty black negligee to bare naked without missing a beat. This new Colette Girl just loves to enjoy her sexuality while you watch. In fact, she couldn_t resist a few selfies during the shoot -- and that heated up the set even more. Not that she is stuck up. Just the opposite -- Bailey is warm, adventuresome, and has a wickedly delightful sense of humor. And don_t let her glamour model looks fool you. This girl just loves to fuck if the right person catches her eye. Drop your pants or panties and cum along with this irresistible girl. You will be wanting more of her -- Rayne or shine.
Model:
Bailey Rayne
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bailey_baileys_sexy_fuck_me_selfies_1080.mp4
File Size : 554.69 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088
Duration : 00:09:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bailey_baileys_sexy_fuck_me_selfies_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Blindfold Me Baby

Description:
HD Video: Seth thinks it_s just another lazy Sunday, but lucky for him (and us), Jenna is quick to show him otherwise when she walks into the bedroom with a sly smile and blindfold in hand. Seth is so turned on now, and is ready for whatever Jenna has in mind. The deep throat queen is eager to show Seth her oral skills, which he reciprocates soon after. Then on to some incredible and beautiful fucking. You know when the sex is so good that every position is super-orgasmic? Experience that here with these two sexy X-Art models Blindfold me baby
Model:
Jenna
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_LM_jenna_seth_blindfold_me_baby_1080.mp4
File Size : 400.07 MB
Duration : 00:18:04

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_LM_jenna_seth_blindfold_me_baby_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Cat Fight

Description:
HD Video:&nbspIf cat fights and parties of three turn you on (or at least spark your curiosity), then get ready for this SUPER HOT scene with Jenna, new babe Aliyah, and Brett. These girls are horny and willing to fight for Brett_s attention and rock hard cock. They might not play gently, but they seem to have mastered the formula for incredible group sex Want to see what I mean? Get ready for a cat fight (Scratching, slapping and hair pulling all possible -))
Model:
Jenna, Aliyah
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_LM_aliyah_jenna_brett_cat_fight_1080.mp4
File Size : 450.69 MB
Duration : 00:16:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_LM_aliyah_jenna_brett_cat_fight_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- X-Art Sybil I_ll Fall For You Again

Description:
Sybil is one of our mosyt beautiful, fun and intelligent models. I bet this is why everyone goes crazy for her perfefct body, awesome intellect and pussy perfection&nbspI personaly can_t get enough of her&nbspWatch her cum over and over until she is exhausted. But not before she gives you that special twinkle in her green eyes redy to plan the next one...xoxo&nbspLove, Colette &amp Sybil&nbsp
Model:
Sybil
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_sybil_sybil_fall_for_you_again_1080.mp4
File Size : 1380.17 MB
Resolution : 2064x1088
Duration : 00:22:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_sybil_sybil_fall_for_you_again_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Lady Dee Sweet Girl Hot BJ

Description:
Those big brown eyes It_s like she_s peering into your soul, as she is sucking your dick. Fans of super hot BJ vidoes will love this one. This girl knows how to please a man... she enjoys giving pleasure and it shows Enjoy this awesome video - and Happy 4th of July from Colette and Brig.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_lady_dee_hot_bj_sweet_girl_1080.mp4
File Size : 600.06 MB
Duration : 00:09:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_lady_dee_hot_bj_sweet_girl_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Perfect Girls

Description:
Two perfect girls from different parts of the world come together to cum together.

Join gorgeous Tiffany and cute blonde Abby as they make love girl-style.

They begin by pleasuring each other orally, watch them in the 69 position.

The action gets hotter until in a fit of passion they rub their hot pussies together until the friction drives them to orgasm.

Two perfect girls, together, only on X-Art
Model:
Tiffany, Abby
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_tiffany_abby_perfect_girls_1080.mov
File Size : 765.88 MB
Duration : 00:12:09

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_tiffany_abby_perfect_girls_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Sex Doggie Style Handcuffed Blindfolded Tiny Spinner HOT XART STYLE

Description:
Who likes to watch a tiny, fairy style, little, nymphette of an 18 year old have HOT sex with her boyfriend.Rebecca and Sam called with an idea.We are lucky to have a super cool location for this one. He took her out for their 6 months anniversary and called and thought we might want to capture him as he puts in his huge cock while he handcuffs her and blindfolds her top the cool birdcage chair (guys always say that), but his is pretty big. Or how did he get her? is sweet too.But SHE, is one of those girls who will always have a skinny little body, tight pussy and fashion model face. If she were taller, she_d be in Vogue. If you like spinners, and stunners and REAL SEX. Cum in and have fun in THE NEW YEAR on Rebecca &amp Sam_s anniversary. But, who knows you might meet her on superhot.com It_s not often relationships last between 18 year olds. But they are definitely a turn on xoxo Love, ColetteMay the New Year bring love, kindness, abundance, health and a human touch to all of our members.Join us and watch 3000 exclusive 4k videos unlimited downloads and streaming. Hundreds of poster-size HD images. Message models. Live streaming and privates coming too. Do it for yourself or your relationship. Because girls, it just makes guys horny. No reason to get jealous, our models are not jumping from the screen. But couples can show some love. Or love yourself. (Insert music) If you can_t be with the one you want, love the one you_re with It would be your New Years gift to me to join us. You will see Kenna James and I live very soon and I will be posting daily. A little backed up with editing, but so close and then Hawaii shoot and live streaming&nbsp
Model:
Sam, Rebecca
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_rebecca_sam_sex_with_a_captive_fairy_1080.mp4
File Size : 1409.43 MB
Duration : 00:22:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_rebecca_sam_sex_with_a_captive_fairy_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Seize The Moment

Description:
HD Video:&nbspArianna and Xander meet at a mutual friend_s party and quickly take their flirting to fucking when they slip away to the guest house and slip out of their clothing. This mid-afternoon romp is beautifully erotic, especially when our brunette babe takes Xander_s thick cock so deep in her tight, wet pussy. The energy between these two is electric, and the sex is HOT. You_ll want to seize the moment too when you take a peek into this lovefest.
Model:
Arianna
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_arianna_xander_seize_the_moment_1080.mp4
File Size : 453.29 MB
Duration : 00:17:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_arianna_xander_seize_the_moment_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Let Me Join You

Description:
HD Video: What is your ideal threesome? With your partner and a one-night kind of lover? Or two friends with benefits? Well for this European couple, they wanted to have some fun and invite a new friend over to join them in a little casual sex. I_d say they definitely had fun (and some impressive orgasms) by the looks of it Cum take a walk on the wild side...and let me join you in mutual pleasure.
Model:
Bea, Adel
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bea_adel_let_me_join_you_1080.mp4
File Size : 570.03 MB
Duration : 00:15:30

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bea_adel_let_me_join_you_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Fucking Blonde Perfection

Description:
HD Video: Susie is hotter and hornier than ever and ready for an afternoon fuck fest. Sit back, relax and unzip your pants as she crawls on top of you. She straddles you like she_ll never let go. And trust me, you won_t want her to. Especially when they both cum long and HARD. This is fucking blonde perfection.
Model:
Susie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_susie_fucking_blonde_perfection_1080.mp4
File Size : 434.22 MB
Duration : 00:15:30

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_susie_fucking_blonde_perfection_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Queen of Hearts

Description:
HD Video: Aidra knows how to bring the spice to life, and she_s not afraid to go after what she wants...and who she wants. This rockin girl will rule your sexual world. Just watch the way she flirtatiously masturbates for you. Her pussy is practically calling your name. Call her your queen and she will capture your cock....I mean heart. Enjoy
Model:
Aidra
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_LM_aidra_queen_of_hearts_1080.mp4
File Size : 237.99 MB
Duration : 00:08:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_LM_aidra_queen_of_hearts_1080.mp4