X-art.com videos

Micaliol

X-art.com- Self Pleasure

Description:
In this HD video, sexy Silvie strips out of her white top and panties and gives you an unforgettable private sex show in an idyllic Mediterranean setting.

Imagine spending the afternoon with this gorgeous brunette. As she enters your view, she_s wearing a tight white thong bikini and matching cotton top. She wants to wrap her long long legs around you.

Silvie_s hips sway back and forth to the music. She pulls her top off, revealing the most delectable breasts Her perfectly sun-kissed brown nipples stand at attention, her first sign of arousal.

As the music fades out, it_s just you and her, all alone. She lets her fingers explore every curve of her gorgeous body, eventually finding their way to her pussy.

As she slides her fingers in and out - she thinks of you... imagining your cock pulsating inside her.

Silvie has no hesitation making herself cum while you watch... enjoy the show
Model:
Silvie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_silvie_self_pleasure_1080.mov
File Size : 593.78 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_silvie_self_pleasure_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Going Strong

Description:
Still together and committed and going strong after all this time Sexy Kaylee is back again showing us all how to have hot sex This couple is really a dream come true Watch them make each other cum again and again. They love to be watched.
Model:
Kaylee
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_kaylee_going_strong_1080.mp4
File Size : 503.52 MB
Duration : 00:14:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_kaylee_going_strong_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Creamy

Description:
HD VIdeo: You will just love watching our perfect exclusive model Izzy getting herself wet and creamy and making herself cum while you watch. Enjoy the thick moist liquid as it slips over her perfect pussy and all the way down her tight thighs to her perfect feet. This girl is a 10 and the video is awesome. Come in and get creamy... -)
Model:
Izzy
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_Izzy_creamy_1080.mp4
File Size : 139.82 MB
Duration : 00:09:16

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_Izzy_creamy_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Triple Blonde Fantasy

Description:
Elsa Jean_s adorable good looks and twinkling eyes must have made Tyler think like he could not be more lucky. With her full lips and captivating smile, he knew he was about to receive a blowjob for the ages. Then Scarlett Sage showed up and joined the party. As this second blonde, blue-eyed beauty with those gorgeous legs demonstrated her delightful oral skills, how did he keep from exploding?&nbsp But wait. Petite and vivacious Lily Rader soon made it an all blonde three-way. The girls were naked, stunning and ready to fuck. A reverse cowgirl cock riding contest left this trio with wet pussies and aching for more. They formed a tantalizing sex train, and these Colette Girls continued switching partners as the fucking, kissing, licking and laughter erupted into a wild, orgasmic explosion&nbsp Blondes love to fuck in triplicate XOXO, Colette&nbsp
Model:
Scarlett Sage, Lily Rader, Elsa Jean
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bggg_tyler_lily_elsa_scarlett_triple_blonde_fantasy_1080.mp4
File Size : 1168.8 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088
Duration : 00:18:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bggg_tyler_lily_elsa_scarlett_triple_blonde_fantasy_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Superhot Sexting

Description:
Jillian Janson is in bed and thinking of her boyfriend. She decides to make a sexy selfie of herself on her smart phone and remind the guy of what he is missing. With her stunning blue eyes, full lips and lovely&nbsplegs, Jillian knows that she can make him ache as she explores her sexuality. Her homemade video shoot gets even hotter when another X-Art Girl -- Anny Aurora of the red hair, sexy figure and gorgeous skin tones - decides to join her friend in a home shoot that may make the phone explode Nipples become erect, panties soon are optional, and what they create quickly becomes mandatory viewing. Both Jillian and Anny adore licking pussy, and they get turned on big time as they finger and fuck each other. Scissoring and sixty-nine send both of these super models into orgasmic orbit. Wouldn_t you love to receive this for your viewing pleasure? Hee hee. XOXO, Colette
Model:
Jillian, Anny Aurora
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_gg_jillian_anny_superhot_sexting_720.mp4
File Size : 546.51 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:42

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_gg_jillian_anny_superhot_sexting_720.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Coming Home

Description:
Come and watch a real couple have passionate sex.

Veronika and David met at the office and started having a steamy affair. One thing led to another and they ended up living together.

David often goes away on business trips and _coming home_ to Veronika is something to look forward to.

These two LOVE pleasuring each other orally. Watch Veronika suck on his large cock and watch David lick and suck her pretty pussy until she can_t take it.

Finally he enters her from the side and they move together in a sweet union.

Come inside and join this cute couple for their delicious homecoming, you will only find them here
Model:
Veronika
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_veronika_coming_home_1080.mov
File Size : 862.15 MB
Duration : 00:17:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_veronika_coming_home_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Poolside Romp

Description:
Watch this HD Video and imagine you_re sitting by the pool, soaking up the sun, when along comes 19 year old Stacy, wearing a denim bikini and sunglasses.

She puts your cock in her mouth - wasting no time at all. She

swirls her tongue around the tip, looking up at you with her pretty

blue eyes.

After a few moments of sucking, you_re already on the brink of orgasm.

She pulls

down her bikini bottoms. Her tiny pussy looks irresistible in the

sunlight.

She climbs on top of you and straddles your cock. Lowering down

slowly, she can barely fit you inside. She bucks up and down like a

wild animal, easing your cock all the way in - then out again.

You can feel the cum building up inside you as you flip her over

onto her knees and fuck her doggy-style. She looks so hot with her

little ass way up high in the air.

Finally, you turn her onto her back and press your cock as deep

inside her as you can. She smiles as you pull back, spraying your cum

all over her hot pink pussy

This is why we LOVE summertime -)

Members, download and save to your permanent collection of high-quality erotica.
Model:
Stacy
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_stacy_poolside_romp_1080.mov
File Size : 593.45 MB
Duration : 00:09:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_stacy_poolside_romp_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Come To Me Now

Description:
HD Video: New favorite X-Art model The Red Fox pairs up with beautiful Naomi to show us just how lesbian lovemaking is done. These two girls are not messing around. They get right to business from the start. Watch their wet pussies beg to be licked and finger-fucked, then enjoy the orgasms together. There_s enough pleasure to go around, so come to me now :)
Model:
Naomi, The Red Fox
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_the_red_fox_naomie_come_to_me_1080.mp4
File Size : 253.9 MB
Duration : 00:13:09

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_the_red_fox_naomie_come_to_me_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Sexual Vanity

Description:
HD Video: Do blondes really have more fun? YES Which means you will have more fun too when a hot one strips out of her lingerie and masturbates and cums hard while thinking of your cock inside her. Aliyah is playful and provocative...an excellent combination. And she_s seducing you silly today, so sit back and let her do her thing (and you do your thing). xo Colette
Model:
Aliyah
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_aliyah_sexual_vanity_1080.mp4
File Size : 167.98 MB
Duration : 00:08:05

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_aliyah_sexual_vanity_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Little Cindy Luke Hot Sauna Sex

Description:
Cindy is such a cutie She has a tiny body, aka she_s a spinner. She definitley looks like we should dress her up in a cheerleader outfit, so everyone can live out thier high school fantasies. Today she ties up her bouncy chestnut hair in a ponytail to get in the sauna. Her older boyfriend comes home and she_s too much for him to resist. He has her every which way and they cum together hard. What would you do with a willing and naughty girl like Cindy at your beck and call? Hmm. Love, Colette
Model:
Cindy Shine
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_cindy_shine_luke_sauna_sex_1080.mp4
File Size : 1345.74 MB
Resolution : 2064x1088
Duration : 00:21:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_cindy_shine_luke_sauna_sex_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Taste Me

Description:
HD Video: Susie and her boyfriend Steven are back to remind us just how HOT their sex life is. Last time they invited another man into their bed to give Susie double the pleasure. This time it_s the two of them giving it all to one another -- first with some of the hottest 69 action I_ve ever seen (you will loooove the way this girl moves on top of her man), then some cowgirl with a POV that shows off her incredible ASSets, and to finish....well you will have to watch and see. Cum on...touch me, taste me...
Model:
Susie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_susie_taste_me_1080.mp4
File Size : 323.11 MB
Duration : 00:18:36

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_susie_taste_me_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- XArt Hot Sex with the TV On

Description:
X-Art features the world_s finest HD erotic videos and erotic photography, gorgeous erotic models and nude models from the USA, Europe and South America
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_nessie_blue_hot_sex_with_the_tv_on_1080.mp4
File Size : 1373.66 MB
Resolution : 2064x1088
Duration : 00:22:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_nessie_blue_hot_sex_with_the_tv_on_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Old Enough to Know Better

Description:
Alice may not look it, but she is old enough know better and young enough not to care

This gorgeous, little princess shows her beautiful body and pussy up close.

Look into her stunning eyes as she makes herself cum in crystal clear HD.

A beautiful, natural (girl next door) that will make everyone swoon.

She is captivating.

Age is just a state of mind anyway (as long as you are over 18) LOL.
XO Colette
Model:
Alice March
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_alice_old_enough_to_know_better_1080.mp4
File Size : 125.2 MB
Duration : 00:06:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_alice_old_enough_to_know_better_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Teenage Lust

Description:
Maybe it is those innocent, hazel eyes. That lovely teenage face of a girl who has become a woman. Her youthful, acrobatic body. Those full lips that promise so much. Whatever, our 18-year-old Lena is the complete package. When she smiles at you as she starts to get naked, she is effortlessly erotic and beautiful at once. When Lena reveals her gorgeous tits and tight, young ass, you are entranced at the perfect lines of her body. That flat tummy. Those long, long legs that you would love to have wrapped around your waist. Her shaved, wet, young pussy that makes you throb in anticipation. Lena laughs with delight, reaches for her vibrator, gives you That Look, and starts to fuck herself. Pressing against her clit feels so good. The orgasms cum hard and fast. She know you want to take her doggy style.&nbsp You do, don_t you?&nbsp XOXO, Colette&nbsp&nbsp
Model:
Lena
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_solo_lena_teenage_lust_1080.mp4
File Size : 565.41 MB
Duration : 00:09:09

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_solo_lena_teenage_lust_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Lilliane Content Creator to WATCH

Description:
Lilliane is one of the hottest models in the world in my opinion I mean seriously what would you pay to cam with her? She has the most awesome orgasms and she is not shy. And it doesn_t hurt that she is sweet and sexy as hell. She let_s us video her web show. Be there with me. XOXO Colette&nbspPS. Lots more videos cumming SOON&nbsp
Model:
Lillianne
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_lillianne_content_creator_masturbation_lingerie_show_1080.mp4
File Size : 994.06 MB
Resolution : 1936x1088 @ 1934x1088
Duration : 00:16:11

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_lillianne_content_creator_masturbation_lingerie_show_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Luminated (Sexual) Emotions

Description:
HD Video:&nbspIn the world of erotica and beautiful things, Ashley S stands alone as one of the hottest redheads alive today. This girl has an unquenachable appetite for SEX and she is just so HOT to watch, we all turn as red as her hair when we shoot her (because of the panting in the room). Her scene with James Deen is one of my favorites ever. And Ashley I told you not to fall in love, but I dare you to watch it and see how she didn_t listen to me. Just click on her model page and you_ll see it (Awakenings). You have to watch that one Promise me you will.. xoxo Love, Colette
Model:
Ashley S
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_LM_ashley_luminated_emotions_1080.mp4
File Size : 239.27 MB
Duration : 00:11:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_LM_ashley_luminated_emotions_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Call Me Fox

Description:
HD Video:&nbspOur exclusive Ukrainian beauty has wow_d you in all sorts of sexual scenarios -- boygirl, lesbian, group sex. Well now she_s giving you some one-on-one time to get to know her a little better. This fiery little thing LOVES getting naked and wants to&nbspvirtually stroke your cock&nbspas you watch. Enjoy her gentle curves, soft skin, supple breasts, long legs, and perfect pussy. This X-Art model is one of-a-kind. Cum for me, she says. And call me Foxy.
Model:
The Red Fox
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_red_fox_call_me_fox_1080.mp4
File Size : 141.56 MB
Duration : 00:07:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_red_fox_call_me_fox_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- The Apple of My Pussy

Description:
Russian model Alecia loves to tease a guy. Bedrooms are optional. Give this slender, head-turning blonde a kitchen table and an apple... and she will remind you why Adam couldn_t resist temptation by Eve. Imagine our surprise when Alecia girlishly raised her skirt, spread her lovely legs -- &nbspand revealed that&nbspshe wasn_t wearing panties. Instead, she slowly began playing with her wet pussy as&nbspher blue eyes sparkled at the guy across the room. Soon, he was licking&nbspAlecia_s forbidden&nbspfruit and she was sucking something much larger than a banana (Sorry, I couldn_t resist saying that. Hee hee.) When the action did move to the bed,&nbspnow totally naked Alecia unveiled both her knockout beauty and her&nbspintense, uninhibited&nbspteenage passion. Sort of like being fucked by an angel. And when Alecia is riding the right cock,&nbspshe is in orgasmic heaven. She_s just a girl, and she_s on fire. Hotter than a fantasy... - Alicia Keys.&nbsp XOXO, Colette
Model:
Alecia
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bg_alecia_edward_the_apple_of_my_pussy_1080.mp4
File Size : 1092.8 MB
Duration : 00:17:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bg_alecia_edward_the_apple_of_my_pussy_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Red Hot Ready

Description:
HD Video: Ever since the cock sucking and fucking competition with Aubrey and Alex, Serena has been jonesing for another giant American cock (aka Xander). This hot redhead has so much fire in her, she_ll need another good fucking to satisfy her insane sexual appetite. Cum watch her take it deep in her mouth and pussy and love every second of it. She_s red hot and ready for you. xoxo Colette
Model:
Serena
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_serena_xander_red_hot_and_ready_1080.mp4
File Size : 540.25 MB
Duration : 00:15:44

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_serena_xander_red_hot_and_ready_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Brilliant Jillian

Description:
HD Video: New X-Art sex goddess Jillian is not only beautiful, she_s also brilliant (I mean she has to be for choosing to work with X-Art and Colette.com :). Okay, okay...just let her captivate you with her gorgeous body and beautiful doll-like face. Then enjoy watching her get herself wet with her magical silver bullet. Watch her slide it in and out of her tiight pussy as she stares at you with her gorgeous eys (if you can take your mind off her breasts). Smoking hot We love you Jillian xxoo Colette
Model:
Jillian
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_jillian_brilliant_jillian_1080.mov
File Size : 291.95 MB
Duration : 00:07:37

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_jillian_brilliant_jillian_1080.mov