Zishy.com videos

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Molly Berardi Visits Studio

Description:
That_s right. Back in the day, I used to rent a studio space about a half mile away from my home in Santa Monica. Although it was convenient and made certain things a lot simpler, the environment was too sterile and lifeless for me. So these days, I photograph girls at their homes or at a generous friend_s place. However, while I had the photo studio, I was able to shoot some very attractive girls. Molly Berardi is one of them. She is chic and has quite the body for modeling. Enjoy this blast from the past (shot circa 2009).
Model:
Molly Berardi
Studio:
Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:Molly_Berardi_Visits_Studio.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Harmony Gaston Snow Patrol

Description:
Harmony Gaston loves snowboarding. I do not have much experience with snow. I grew up in Texas and have spent most of the rest of my life here in L.A. In this city, it is a noteworthy Winter if we see a few days of rain. Just the same, there is enough of a chill that girls have an excuse to throw on leggings for a couple of months. I will say it again, whoever started this legging trend is a human genius. Think about it. These skin-tight pants are about as close as it gets to a girl walking in public with only body paint on. Winter, you are not so bad.
Model:
Harmony Gaston
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Harmony_Gaston_Snow_Patrol.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Sabrina Lynn We Can Dream

Description:
There_s something special here. It is so special that I don_t even have to hype it. This has always been my vision. Create memories that are priceless. Find women that move the needle. And let the others sell their souls to marketing garbage. Just about every day, my sole concern is finding the next greatness-inspiring woman like Sabrina Lynn. My purpose is singular, my energy is focused into a piercing beam of hot white light. Thank you for supporting Zishy. Your subscriptions are what bring these dreams to life.
Model:
Sabrina Lynn
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : sabrina_linn_pinkums3.mp4
File Size : 90.45 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:03:03

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Sabrina_Lynn_We_Can_Dream.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sabrina_linn_pinkums3.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Diana and Victoria in World Cups

Description:
Krasnodar is not a hugely popular tourist destination in Russia, but I had my reasons for visiting. Namely, Diana Sedova (orange top) and Victoria Minina (white). These two attractive young women showed me around at the stadium built for the 2018 World Cup. It was easy to become overwhelmed by all the photo-worthy opportunities. But that is why we have two-part updates. That is why you should expect more from them in the next few days, including a bonus video.
Model:
Victoria Minina
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Diana_and_Victoria_in_World_Cups.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Dahlia Polk With Nothing to Wear

Description:
You may remember Dahlia Polk, the lovely girl from Arizona with the incredible figure. Usually, people spend loads of time choosing clothes that will flatter their body. Dahlia has a different problem. Most of her outfits simply do not do her physique justice. The thing is that garment makers tend to make clothes for normal people. They don_t expect their clientele to have bodies straight out of a comic book. I assure you, there_s nothing fictional about Dahlia.
Model:
Dahlia Polk
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : dahlia_polk_closet.mp4
File Size : 28.68 MB
Duration : 00:01:16

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Dahlia_Polk_With_Nothing_to_Wear.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dahlia_polk_closet.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Nala Brooks Hell N Back

Description:
Another ZishTok extraordinaire. Meet the all-natural Nala Brooks. Yes, ALL natural. More of her to come. Enjoy your weekend.
Model:
Nala Brooks
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : nala_brooks_hell_dance.mp4
File Size : 206.25 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:03:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nala_brooks_hell_dance.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Jazz Reilly The New Vegas

Description:
For a while now, I had been trying to schedule a session with Jazz Reilly. Her inviting facial features and flexible figure are big draws. Plus, she is a brunette with light eyes, and for me, thats a no-brainer. Jazz is a professional dancer with loads of experience. She is an interesting mix of Irish and Mexican. Her body is completely natural, in case you are wondering. I would be. Because of her busy schedule, I decided to drive up to Vegas and photograph Jazz once she told me she has some availability. I grabbed a room at the Cosmopolitan, which is one of the most visually appealing resorts on the Strip. It is part of the new, groovy, trendy, partially douchey City Center area of Vegas. I had this big plan to take pictures of Jazz in front of the cool artwork peppered around Cosmos banquet area. And there is some of that here, but eventually I became focused on her. Story of my life. Van Hunts Dust is the song in the bonus video.
Model:
Jazz Reilly
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : sushi.mp4
File Size : 11.17 MB
Duration : 00:00:29

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Jazz_Reilly_The_New_Vegas.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sushi.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Evelyn Bishop Let It Grow

Description:
At first, I thought I would hear complaints about age and body hair when I published Evelyn Bishop. I presumed many of you would simply not see past, let alone appreciate these traits of hers. I was wrong and I am glad. I found Evelyn_s mature and mysterious demeanor to be quite sexy and it seems like most of you agree. Young girls_ bodies blow minds but they often lack the personality skills for intriguing minds. Life certainly has its dilemmas.
Model:
Evelyn Bishop
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Evelyn_Bishop_Let_It_Grow.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Kennedy Nash Home Body

Description:
Kennedy Nash loves to stay home and stay out of the way of people. Crowds can upset her and make her anxious. She loves animals and has spent quite a bit of time volunteering with a dog rescue project. Since I shot her, she_s left LA and I have my fingers crossed that she will one day return under better circumstances. Even though I only got 2 updates of Kennedy (both inside her place) and it took over 3 hours, I don_t consider the day a failure. She was fun, kind, patient and obviously quite beautiful.
Model:
Kennedy Nash
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Kennedy_Nash_Home_Body.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Nickey Huntsman Tarot Cake

Description:
Nickey Huntsman brought me to her favorite store, a place that specializes in the occult. We were eventually reprimanded for taking photos, but not before enough damage was done. Nickey is a rare bird with striking eyes and a lustful appetite. I see more Nickey in your future.
Model:
Nickey Huntsman
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : nickey_huntsman_tarot.mp4
File Size : 21.3 MB
Duration : 00:00:56

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Nickey_Huntsman_Tarot_Cake.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nickey_huntsman_tarot.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Olivia Yukon Feels Real

Description:
Olivia Yukon is the second participant in the Zishy pants-off dance-off. Just kidding, that_s not the title. There is no title. Call it whatever you want. The only goal that I have for my site is to bring you incredible women who are not brainwashed into hiding their sexuality. Those who are bold enough to transcend beauty filters, the typical glamour poses and vapid expressions. Those who have a sense of self humor. After seeing this video, I propose that every woman should own a pair of white shorts like Olivia_s, even if they don_t look half as good in them as her. Zishtok
Model:
Olivia Yukon
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : natasia_yukon_feels_real.mp4
File Size : 92.94 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:03:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:natasia_yukon_feels_real.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Jayden Taylors Hodgy Beach

Description:
Jayden Taylors loved the idea of going to the beach on this warm sunny day. Right off the bat, I know you subscribers are gonna be curious about the anonymous blonde towards the end of the gallery. Here_s the story. While I was photographing Jayden, I saw a girl in the distance wearing a thong and posing for a male with a camera. I was like WTF. Is there a Zishy clone following my every footstep? Have I started a movement? Once I wrapped up with JT and we were heading back to the car, I decided to approach the cheeky blonde and investigate. As I neared, I realized this other girl was rather young and her photographer even younger. Turns out she is sixteen years old and was imploring her little bro to snap bikini shots of her for fun. I told the future babe to contact me in a couple of years. True story.
Model:
Jayden Taylors
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Jayden_Taylors_Hodgy_Beach.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Ira Greene Brentwoody Pt 2

Description:
Ira Greene felt the chill but also felt the thrill. That_s the elite caliber of entertainment you can expect here at Zish. Who says that amazing photographers can_t also be amazing wordsmiths? Well whoever does, I have one word for you. Wrong. Ira is rather soft spoken, as you can tell in the video. Even so, she did not need many words to dazzle me throughout the day. Then the weather got chilly and I drove her home.
Model:
Ira Greene
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : ira_greene_woods.mp4
File Size : 23.06 MB
Duration : 00:01:01

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Ira_Greene_Brentwoody_Pt_2.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ira_greene_woods.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Marley Kunis Save The Malls

Description:
I read in the news that analysts predict 15% of U.S. malls will fail or be converted into non-retail space within the next 10 years. Although it is not surprising, given the advent of competitive online shopping, I still think it blows. Where are America_s teenagers supposed to go shoplift over-priced apparel? But seriously, malls are always fun places to visit, with their large atriums, aromatic food courts, and perfect venues for people-watching. It took some doing, but I was able to pull Marley Kunis away from the _merch_ for some adventurous photos. Go shopping this weekend and help save your local mall
Model:
Marley Kunis
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Marley_Kunis_Save_The_Malls.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Orli Krowan With No Wifi

Description:
I took Orli Krowan to my favorite falafel joint. They have the perfect recipe for a falafel ball, or should I say they used to. The owner was this intense control freak who would go through employees like toilet paper. He micro-managed their every move and probably ended up haunting their sleep. If Hungry Pocket was open, he was there. He just couldn_t let go. Anyways, he recently sold his business and the falafels have never been the same. I guess he knew what he was doing. Luckily, Orli tasted the magic before the transition.
Model:
Orli Krowan
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Orli_Krowan_With_No_Wifi.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Eloisa Guerra Jumping Out The Gym

Description:
I gotta hand it to Eloisa Guerra. She was on the fence with being photographed for Zishy, and I had to travel to Tampa Bay just to meet her. So this could have been an epic failure. But in the end, her pantry was stocked up with bravery and sexuality. If I have any communication skills that help me with models, a big one is stating the obvious. Damn, your butt looks amazing in those pants. Your face is absurdly beautiful. Be honest and considerate and things will probably go your way.
Model:
Eloisa Guerra
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Eloisa_Guerra_Jumping_Out_The_Gym.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Leisel Bonnke The White Scorpion

Description:
Leisel Bonnke is a sign that there is hope. Hope that there are classy, beautiful young women out there who will not be shamed into denying their sexual natures. Leisel does not follow the rules of so-called propriety that she was taught as an adolescent in a repressive household. She will be bold with her body, she will tease, and she will do it for everyone to see. What_s funny is that sometimes these flashes of bravery are only temporary for these girls. I would not be surprised if, one day, I received an email from Leisel confessing that nude modeling is a big regret and asking for her photos to be removed. Squarepusher_s Circlewave 2 plays in the bonus video.
Model:
Leisel Bonnke
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : leisel_bonnke_hair.mp4
File Size : 17.03 MB
Duration : 00:00:44

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Leisel_Bonnke_The_White_Scorpion.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:leisel_bonnke_hair.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Ingrid Hayes Becomes Little Dragon

Description:
Ingrid Hayes is over 18. Please do not get your undies in a bunch. Her looks are quite deceiving, but that is probably an ideal quality for an actress. She is putting this trait to good use in edgy roles that call for a young girl with an untamed sexuality. Watch out Ellen Page. I have seen Ingrid_s reels and was very impressed, truly one of the few actresses I have met that can actually act. She gave me a tiny taste with her nauseated look in image 17. Fooled me. We took these out in Eagle Rock. Ingrid was bold and beautiful in this little dress by Forever 21 without a stitch of anything else underneath. Stay tuned for more of this unique beauty.
Model:
Ingrid Hayes
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Ingrid_Hayes_Becomes_Little_Dragon.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Ivah Anseline Perks And Rec

Description:
Ivah Anseline brought me to this park in Long Beach which was not overrun by homelessness. But don_t be fooled, these photos were taken a while ago before California had completely decided to perform harakiri. Ivah is now safe in a different state along with the many others who felt their Hollywood dreams were not worth being burnt to a crisp in a Zombie apocalypse. Go figure.
Model:
Ivah Anseline
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Ivah_Anseline_Perks_And_Rec.rar