Zishy.com videos

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Helena De Sesa So What Security

Description:
Helena De Sesa is a wonderful source of positive energy. She is a talented singer, has the voice of an animated Disney princess. We overcame quite a bit of adversity for these photos. We were kicked out of the first area with the huge tree. Multiple patrol cars surrounded us and said someone reported indecent activity. After talking our way out of that situation, we wheeled down the road, only to trespass at a couple of different apartment complexes. A security guard caught us, but to our surprise, offered to keep watch for the photos in the meeting area (with the grey couch). Helena said she was shy, yet upon review of this gallery, it looks like she was having a blast. I must admit, I spent most of the day swooning internally.
Model:
Helena De Sesa
Studio:
Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:Helena_De_Sesa_So_What_Security.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Erna O_Hara In Mademoiselle Brooklyn

Description:
Apologies for keeping you sweethearts anxiously awaiting a Zishy update. I have not had running water for a few days and I am about to go out and collect melting snow to flush my filthy toilet. Nonetheless, here is a gorgeous woman that I photographed in Brooklyn before the pandemic truly hit. Meet Erna O_Hara. Also, don_t miss the late bonus video that I posted to the previous update. XOXO
Model:
Erna O_hara
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : erna_ohara_park666.mp4
File Size : 47.32 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:01:05

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Erna_O_Hara_In_Mademoiselle_Brooklyn.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:erna_ohara_park666.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Mixin It Up 2019

Description:
I am Zach Venice. I began photographing women for this web site back in 2011. Since then, I have lived in California, Texas, and a Baltic region of Russia. I have loads of material that has yet to see the light of day, for a number of different reasons. This is another hodgepodge update for fans that can appreciate randomness. The bonus video is from way back, when my good friend asked if he could record some BTS footage of one of my shoots. We_ve come a long way, baby.
Model:
Kim Solari
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : ashlee_hills_bts.mp4
File Size : 81.89 MB
Duration : 00:03:39

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Mixin_It_Up_2019.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ashlee_hills_bts.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Three Good Reasons

Description:
I am usually not a fan of having as many nude women as possible in one frame, but sometimes it is good to try new things. This is harder than it looks. Stay tuned for a video. In the meanwhile, I advise you to stack sats. This is financial advice.
Model:
Vero Biketi
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Three_Good_Reasons.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Marley Kunis The Daughter Issue

Description:
I used to work for a man who photographed naked girls for a living. His photos did not leave much to the imagination. This man also had a family, including a daughter, who was quite pretty. Sadly, he died over a year ago before his kids were out of high school. I still wonder if he would have supported his daughter if she desired to model for his type of work. I think I would have to swallow my reservations if I faced a similar situation. I would not want to be a hypocrite in my own child_s eyes. I would, however, explain that she should not expect a career from that sort of modeling. If she was only doing it for money, it would be a horrible idea. Now, adventure--that is a different story. I can always get behind a middle finger to the conservative mindset. Marley Kunis says her father holds some sort of prestigious position. I hope that he, and all the fathers of Zishy girls, never feel shame for their daughter_s decision. And you dads out there reading this, how would you react to your kid posing for sexy photos--given they are of age, of course?
Model:
Marley Kunis
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Marley_Kunis_The_Daughter_Issue.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Lola Arburg Greases The Sheets

Description:
Lola Arburg strikes me as a very happy and positive person. She seemed to understand the aim of my site quite well. Lola wants to be celebrated as a beautiful, sexual creature that has the potential to unlock the hardened hearts of men. If you are a man, you surely have felt the social pressure which demands that you be tough and strong and hide your vulnerabilities. This is bullshit. If you want to feel real strength, try this homework assignment. Tell another man, preferably not a family member, that you love him. Or if for whatever reason you feel tears welling up when you are around others, do not hold them back. Funny how these are things that truly require balls.
Model:
Lola Arburg
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : lola_arburg_trix.mp4
File Size : 49.81 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:01:39

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Lola_Arburg_Greases_The_Sheets.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lola_arburg_trix.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Sylvia Belotti Italian Heroine

Description:
I gotta be honest. I experienced a moment of terror during this photo session. It wasn_t when Sylvia Belotti and I were kicked out of a hotel_s lobby, of which we were not even guests. It wasn_t when Sylvia saw her father_s car drive by as she did the splits in her impossibly short denim cut-offs. It was when this woman with the energy of a wildling decided she would jump off a dangerously high platform onto unforgiving concrete ... just cuz. I was certain I would witness a bodily injury. But no, Sylvia continues to impress.
Model:
Sylvia Belotti
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Sylvia_Belotti_Italian_Heroine.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Ursa Finley And Jamba Juice

Description:
Ursa Finley is a badass. She answered my ad as she was traveling in SoCal, hence why her car is packed with most of her belongings. Ursa eats gluten-free and not because of the trend, but because of a rare health condition. We woke comfortably late on a Sunday morning and strolled down to the local farmers_ market. We then quenched Ursa_s thirst at Jamba Juice and snapped some more pics on San Vicente. Ursa had nothing on besides her romper which led to the pleasant discovery at the end of the gallery. Guess the track in the bonus video and win my admiration.
Model:
Ursa Finley
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : dainty.mp4
File Size : 18.97 MB
Duration : 00:00:53

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Ursa_Finley_And_Jamba_Juice.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dainty.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Sparrow Morris Sunshine And Grass

Description:
Sparrow Morris is very enthusiastic, friendly, and down to earth. She loves to workout and practice yoga. Her long term goal is to open up her own yoga studio. She decided to give freelance modeling a try and wants to eventually work with Playboy magazine. Yes, that publication is still around somehow. We hit up a park near her house and enjoyed the perfect weather on a sunny Spring Friday.
Model:
Sparrow Morris
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Sparrow_Morris_Sunshine_And_Grass.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Brandy Gila B For Dollhouse

Description:
If you want to know all of earth_s history, you only need to get far enough away from it and have have an adequately powerful telescope. Although intriguing, Neil deGrasse Tyson explained this on a recent JRE and I thought he was supposed to be canceled. I mean WTF? I am so sick of these privileged white men thinking they can return to society after being me-too_d. When we say you are done, then you are done. There is no redemption for cis male swine. Behave or be dead. BTW, the new D_Elia pods are pretty good. Life rips.
Model:
Brandy Gila
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : brandy_gila_bed51.mp4
File Size : 53.16 MB
Duration : 00:01:42

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Brandy_Gila_B_For_Dollhouse.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:brandy_gila_bed51.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Lizzy London Wood Works

Description:
Lizzy London is now a retired adult performer. Will she ever return to that profession? Some do when money is scarce. It_s funny to think of how there is a section of the public that adores seeing these _stars_ have sex. They love it, can_t get enough of it. They pay for it. They steal it. They create libraries of the videos and photos. And then of course redundant copies must be made. On the flip side, you have the haters. The people who point the finger and outcast these performers for sacrificing their bodies to pay the bills. It_s a funny place, damned funny.
Model:
Lizzy London
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Lizzy_London_Wood_Works.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Ya Girl Dubsie Tall And Fluffy

Description:
Dubsie is a tall, sultry woman in Southern California. I found her on Twitter promoting her homemade explicit content. Right away, I knew she would be a welcomed addition to Zishy. it took some convincing that I wasn_t a nefarious scam artist, but eventually Dubsie gave me the benefit of the doubt. Because of my restricted travel and because of her adept selfie skills, I asked Dubs to make her first set for us. If you_re into tan lines, pubic hair, and leggy kinksters, Dubsie is ya girl. I hope to bring you more of her soon.
Model:
Dubsie
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Ya_Girl_Dubsie_Tall_And_Fluffy.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Helen Bergstrom Complicated Apes

Description:
Helen Bergstrom is a charming and talented woman that loves animals. So much so that she shares her apartment with several pets, including a huge dog. Helen is a vocalist, a pianist, a guitarist and can even slay on the harp. Helen can shred on a skateboard. She could probably even drink you under the table. A bonafide showboater I am still waiting to see what she can_t do. Happy Saturday.
Model:
Helen Bergstrom
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : helen_bergestrom_piano6.mp4
File Size : 19.61 MB
Duration : 00:00:51

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Helen_Bergstrom_Complicated_Apes.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:helen_bergestrom_piano6.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Vero Biketi Im Lovin It

Description:
Vero Biketi got off work and had to get herself out of that greasy uniform. You could still smell those fries. McDonalds is not good for you but sometimes life is like marital sex: better than nothin_.
Model:
Vero Biketi
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Vero_Biketi_Im_Lovin_It.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Sara Luvv Slug Bug Red

Description:
Sara Luvv and I walked outside my place and looked for eye-catching cars to use as a background. We found this immaculately restored Volkswagen Beetle. For some reason, I_m drawn to the aesthetic of a shiny colorful automobile that is a work of art in its own right. Add a beautiful girl in front of it, and now you_re cooking with gasoline. But admittedly, I am not a car person. I love the speed and adrenaline a high-performance machine can provide, yet I am not one to break the bank to obtain one. I_d rather use my limited resources to find great girls like Sara to photograph. To each their peach.
Model:
Sara Luvv
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Sara_Luvv_Slug_Bug_Red.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Sofi Ryan Compared To What

Description:
Tumblr has decided to stop allowing adult content. This has less to do with advertising dollars and more to do with the Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act (FOSTA) and Stop Enabling Sex Trafficking Act (SESTA). Although these packaged bills have righteous names and theoretically good intentions, Internet users are losing more and more freedom everyday. If you are a fan of a liberated society, you should do your part to help repeal FOSTASESTA. Sofi Ryan is not a victim of sex trafficking. Sex is not evil. Just be cool.
Model:
Sofi Ryan
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : sofi_ryan_guest.mp4
File Size : 58.02 MB
Duration : 00:02:34

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Sofi_Ryan_Compared_To_What.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sofi_ryan_guest.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Giulia Wylde Arrival Pt 2

Description:
Happy Holidays What the hell are you doing here looking at naughty pics of Giulia Wylde while you are supposed to be spending time with your family? Just kidding. My family is pretty lame also. They think Christmas is about giving and sharing and caring. But Homey don_t play dat. Christmas is meant for re-watching the greatest holiday film of all time, Die Hard. I must see blood, explosions, and witty one-liners. It fills my heart with joy. MErry Christmas.
Model:
Giulia Wylde
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : giulia_wylde_tpa.mp4
File Size : 43.47 MB
Duration : 00:00:59

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Giulia_Wylde_Arrival_Pt_2.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:giulia_wylde_tpa.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Madison Swan Prom Night Acrobat

Description:
Madison Swan AKA Mia Malkova is a wild young 19-year old from San Jacinto, California. She_s gone from working at Sizzler a few weeks ago to being coveted by adult production companies all over the country. I was lucky enough to get her in front of my lens in the early stage of her career. Madison is looking to light up the industry with her adorable face, warm smile, and extraordinary bottom. She also has a healthy sexual appetite and wants to explore every aspect of the adult world. The fresh starlet says that when she gets in front of the camera, she just loses all inhibitions. Keep your eye out for the electric Madison Swan.
Model:
Madison Swan
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Madison_Swan_Prom_Night_Acrobat.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Bea Wolf Real Beachy

Description:
Bea Wolf powered through anxiety to bring you these photos. We literally had to walk a half block from her home to get to the beach. Hope this gallery brings you some warmth in December. Stay tuned for part 2.
Model:
Bea Wolf
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Bea_Wolf_Real_Beachy.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Logan Drae At The Biltmore Millenium

Description:
Everything Logan Drae does, she does with passion. She doesn_t waste her time lolly gagging with things that do not interest her. Her energy is undeniable once you point a camera at her, she possesses a true showman_s personality, which is essential since she tours America as a feature dancer in Gentlemen_s clubs. I was feeling quite ill this whole day, but Logan_s magic carried me through. We hit up the Biltmore Millenium in downtown LA on a Saturday night. I sold her on the idea that this was the hotel they used for parts of The Shining. I later researched further and found my information to be inaccurate. Nonetheless, we got some great pics, thanks to the beautiful Logan and the elegant Biltmore, a site that I recommend to all tourists.
Model:
Logan Drae
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Logan_Drae_At_The_Biltmore_Millenium.rar