Zishy.com videos

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Raven Malone Goes Double X

Description:
Raven Malone asked me what Scientology is all about. I asked her what is Roman Catholicism all about? What is patriotism all about? What is Google or Trump or Coca Cola all about? It_s horseshit packaged as priceless diamonds. Ideas are the best products one can sell because they have the highest profit margin. You don_t even have to exploit improverished people to replenish your supplies. Create an absurd concept, speak about it with utter conviction, build a religion around it. That is how you gain power over other humans. L. Ron was a great man. **salutes respectfully** To you, Cap_n. Raven is great and fun and beautiful and real. I learned early on not to waste my time marketing real things.
Model:
Raven Malone
Studio:
Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:Raven_Malone_Goes_Double_X.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Stella Barry Cat Scratch Christmas

Description:
Stella Barry was sent down from the heavens to shoot with Anthony in Portland. I don_t know how the lucky bastard found her, but he definitely did something right, whether it be here or in some past life. This is the first time Anthony faced his fears of shooting in such a public place for us. He was also concerned that the scratches from Stella_s cat would ruin the photos for me. Scratches? Really? Where? All I have to say is thank you and Merry Christmas in July. More Stella to come.
Model:
Stella Barry
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Stella_Barry_Cat_Scratch_Christmas.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Emily R. Thorne Immortal Beloved

Description:
I photographed Emma at our friend, Nick_s place. He is a classically trained pianist. Emma_s seductive curves went well standing next to his black grand piano. Emma loves music and the movements it inspires for her body.
Model:
Emily Thorne
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Emily_R._Thorne_Immortal_Beloved.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Joleen Rice Curves No Brakes

Description:
I asked Joleen Rice if I could slick back her hair in a tight ponytail like a teen gymnast or like the girls in Robert Palmer_s Simply Irresistible music video from the 80s. Supposedly, the styling of those divas was inspired from the artwork or Patrick Nagel. And I_m sure he was inspired by something before him. So it goes with the cannibalistic nature of art. Joleen was down and rocked the look, applying her own makeup. Give yourself a treat and take a few moments to enjoy not only Joleen here, but also an iconic music video : http:www.youtube.comwatch?v=UrGw_cOgwa8 . There_s no telling where the money went.
Model:
Joleen Rice
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Joleen_Rice_Curves_No_Brakes.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Gaby Mueller Rain Always Stops

Description:
Introducing Gaby Mueller. She loves running. She loves Eeyore. She has a hunger for adventure that surfaces spontaneously. That lump in your throat, that feverish sensation on your skin, do not panic, it is not the coronavirus. These are the effects of an incredible woman teasing the snot out of you. Gaby does an even better job of it in person. As for the recent chaos that has rapidly developed, I know you come to Zishy for distraction, for relief, for guidance =P. I only have the wisdom of Eeyore to impart. The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually.
Model:
Gaby Mueller
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : gaby_mueller_winnie.mp4
File Size : 34.12 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:01:09

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Gaby_Mueller_Rain_Always_Stops.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:gaby_mueller_winnie.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Natasha Legeyeda Good Pointes

Description:
Some people have all the luck and it isn_t always the people who live on a cliff in Malibu. Natasha Legeyeda_s seemingly most fortunate quality is that she is happy. Sure, she has this crazy natural body that would make most mannequins jealous, but that would mean nothing if she were sick or lonely or depressed. Luckily, she is none of those things. And all the fancy cars and homes you might offer Natasha would not get you far into her graces. I have witnessed it firsthand. Piero Umiliani_s Crepuscolo sul mare is the song in the bonus video.
Model:
Natasha Legeyda
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : natasha_legeyeda_pointes.mp4
File Size : 23.3 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:01:01

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Natasha_Legeyeda_Good_Pointes.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:natasha_legeyeda_pointes.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Kylie Page AKA Bonnie Kinz

Description:
When Kylie Page first began pursuing her career as an adult performer, she called herself Bonnie Kinz. This would eventually change, but her buxom figure and playful energy did not. Bonnie, err Kylie, introduces me to recording artist, Jonny Craig, in the bonus video. The track is She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty. After meeting a person like Kylie, I empathize with Jonny_s sentiment.
Model:
Kylie Page
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : kylie_page_kinz.mp4
File Size : 58.52 MB
Duration : 00:02:36

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Kylie_Page_AKA_Bonnie_Kinz.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kylie_page_kinz.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Angela White at Triple Bees

Description:
Angela White started this day off with an adventurous stroll through Bed Bath &amp Beyond. I became nostalgic for the time I was here with another notorious beauty, Belle Knox. That was years ago and it was before Belle made national headlines. This time, I was with an experienced professional, which is not my usual preference. But a real pro, like Angela, understands that I am after something unique, authentic, and unguarded. She delivered. By my estimation, Angela enjoyed shooting without her typical safety net of a studio environment. After the store, we hit the beach. You can catch that shortly in part two.
Model:
Angela White
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Angela_White_at_Triple_Bees.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Nora Sibiel Radio Romanio

Description:
Nora Sibiel said it had been a while since she flexed her flirting muscle. She was in a going-nowhere relationship for years. Her bf would get drunk every night and live from paycheck to paycheck. He was also jealous and constantly suspicious, looking through Nora_s phone whenever she left it around. Nora finally called it quits after the fool crashed his car into a street sign. Stay on top of your game. Appreciate what is right in front of you. It could all be gone tomorrow.
Model:
Nora Sibiel
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Nora_Sibiel_Radio_Romanio.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Zoey Lee Sun Devilish

Description:
Zoey Lee again basking in the Phoenix sun, but this young beauty is from the outskirts of town. A place where you need a big ol_ truck that is bound to get dirty on a regular basis. Zoey loves men at least twice her age, big dogs, and being sarcastic. This time we visit Arizona State University. The campus was crawling with students and faculty, but we still managed to grab a few sexy images. You can get away with plenty if look innocent enough.
Model:
Zoey Lee
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : zoey_lee_sun_devil.mp4
File Size : 23.33 MB
Duration : 00:01:01

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Zoey_Lee_Sun_Devilish.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:zoey_lee_sun_devil.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Sabrina Lynn On The Edge

Description:
Sabrina Lynn returns. What a beauty this woman is. If you don_t think I try hard to bring you fellers something special, then you need to checkity-check yourself. When I post a girl like Sabrina, I know it will only be a matter of hours before the entire gallery has been spread throughout the web. Unauthorized and for free, of course. Zishy essentially runs on an honor system. If you like my work and want to see more incredible women like Sabrina, please try to support the site. The more subscribers I have, the more I can compensate the talent. Thank you, babies.
Model:
Sabrina Lynn
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Sabrina_Lynn_On_The_Edge.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Maggie O_Shannon Houston No Problems

Description:
Introducing the irresistible Maggie O_Shannon. She is a bold young woman with zero shame in showing off her body. We had a fabulous time in Houston. I will be posting a video from this outing at some point, but ya_boi feels like a can of ass today. I should have gotten that seventh booster. FUCK.
Model:
Maggie O_shannon
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : maggie_oshannon_wall.mp4
File Size : 50.79 MB
Duration : 00:01:38

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Maggie_O_Shannon_Houston_No_Problems.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:maggie_oshannon_wall.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Ellena Woods Ears Have It

Description:
On this day, Ellena Woods possessed the perfect attitude for taking sexy and creative photos. She admitted being self-conscious about her ears, but graciously allowed me to photograph them. And I was not bullshitting when I expressed how cute I thought they were. Even when we noticed the spot on her underwear, I asked if that made her embarrassed. Hell, no. It is nature. Just another day in paradise, my friends. Thanks for watching.
Model:
Ellena Woods
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Ellena_Woods_Ears_Have_It.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Kayla Linchek Marina Cheese II

Description:
I get the feeling that Kayla Linchek enjoys sneaking around, taking sexy pictures in public. Her sly smile seems to be as natural to her as eggs for breakfast. I don_t know about you, but breaking rules has always equivocated to having fun. I am happy that there are plenty of women who feel the same way. Time to Spring forward.
Model:
Kayla Linchek
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Kayla_Linchek_Marina_Cheese_II.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Wendy Patton in Used-to-be-Mexico

Description:
Some asshole told me that this land used to be Mexico, and before that, something else. Come on, guy. I popped out of a vagina on this side of the river. Therefore, I have earned the right to keep you and your hungry children out. Stop ruining my zen vibes. For those that are humorless, please Bing _sarcasm_. One of Carlin_s great jokes, They call it the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it. I thought it would be hard to convince Wendy Patton to undress completely and walk around in the baking desert. But Wendy likes to prove me wrong. We have a peculiar relationship.
Model:
Wendy Patton
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : wendy_patton_palm_desert.mp4
File Size : 47.67 MB
Duration : 00:01:32

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Wendy_Patton_in_Used-to-be-Mexico.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wendy_patton_palm_desert.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Shyla And Moon Ban on Rules

Description:
Here are two fabulous women that I went above and beyond to bring to Zishy. Shyla Volbeck, the brunette, is very kind and approachable despite her intimidating beauty. Moon Torrance
is ultra-confident in herself and outspoken with her views. Both could work in the seedy underworld of the fashion industry if they were so inclined. Luckily, we can see them be more than mannequins pushing absurdly priced products here at Zishy.
Model:
Moon Torrance
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : Shyla_Volbeck_12551.mp4
File Size : 68.76 MB
Duration : 00:02:12

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Shyla_And_Moon_Ban_on_Rules.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Shyla_Volbeck_12551.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Isabel Carvajal Really Does Ride

Description:
Isabel Carvajal has that sweet innocent side to her that may even come off as prissy or princess-like. But then she surprised me when she told me she rides her motorbike up and down the highways in Los Angeles. I like taking risks, but that is one that I have evaluated as being too likely for disaster. Sure, it_s legal to cut between lanes here in LA, saving you hours of time sitting in traffic, but all it takes is one slip-up for a knee or wrist to be mangled. Just the same, a girl with a nice butt in tight pants &amp straddling a crotch rocket is always a welcome sight on the 101.
Model:
Isabel Carvajal
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Isabel_Carvajal_Really_Does_Ride.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Phaedra James Harmonia

Description:
Here_s a video to go with yesterday_s gallery of Phaedra James. Enjoy It took a global pandemic for me to finally do some much needed coding upgrades on the site. Let me know if there are any fixeschanges you would like to see.
Model:
Phaedra James
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : phaedra_james_bed2.mp4
File Size : 94.3 MB
Duration : 00:03:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:phaedra_james_bed2.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Cassidy Ellis Valley Nights

Description:
Winter approaches and many will agree that it has its perks, but I gotta say, I will miss the evenings when girls walk around baring their lovely legs. Cassidy Ellis has lengthy ones that she will have to keep warm during the chilly seasons. I always find it odd that some people in LA will actually bitch about its mild weather. And it is often those same Angelenos that start moaning the few days out of the year when it drops below 50ºF. People complain about everything. It kills me. These were the first pictures ever taken of Cassidy being adventurous in public. Once again, she does not disappoint.
Model:
Cassidy Ellis
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Cassidy_Ellis_Valley_Nights.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Alice Wonder End Of Wonderland

Description:
Here is the second part of the farewell to Alice Wonder. She just might go down in history as the girl with the most updates on Zishy. I apologize in advance to all the Christians who take offense to the photos in front of the church. In our defense, both Alice and I were raised in fairly strict Christian households that often repressed our sexuality. Hence, we shared some disdain for the religion. Stay awesome, Alice.
Model:
Alice Wonder
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Alice_Wonder_End_Of_Wonderland.rar