Colette.com videos

Micaliol

Colette.com- The Studio Part IV

Description:
What_s your holiday wish? Maybe sex with two of the hottest girls on the planet. Maybe they take turns letting you fuck them while the other fights to get in and suck? Sound good? After their fashion shoot with Mila K, Angelica and The Red Fox get a little hot and horny and are now READY for some cock. Lucky for Ben (Angelica_s boyfriend) he came to pick them up from the shoot, but ends up cumming with them instead. This one (trust me) you won_t want to miss I am getting hot and bothered just thinking about it. While everyone else is getting caught up in the overspending and fake joy of the holiday season, you can get caught up in something worthwhile. And I_ll be right here with you xoxo Colette
Model:
Angelica, The Red Fox
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_angelica_red_fox_the_studio_part_lV_1080.mp4
File Size : 417.45 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:50

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_angelica_red_fox_the_studio_part_lV_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Domination Part III

Description:
Did you think adorable Aubrey was sensational in Domination I and II? Well, this X-Art superstar just was getting warmed up. Aubrey may look innocent, but she likes it hard and more than a little bit kinky. Warning: Sweet Aubrey will blow your mind in Part III. She loves that you will be watching. This is a little edgier and&nbspdaring than most of our superb erotica, but I promise you that Aubrey requested that we let her live out her fantasies&nbspand she absolutely loved this exquisite orgasmic play. So imagine your favorite sexual fetish, or think of Fifty Shades of Grey but much better, and get ready for Aubrey at her most sensual XOXO, Colette
Model:
Aubrey
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bg_aubrey_james_domination_part3_1080.mp4
File Size : 1035.23 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088
Duration : 00:16:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bg_aubrey_james_domination_part3_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- We Love to Watch and More

Description:
HD Video Directed by Franzi &amp Coco (with special guest stars Caprice and Marcello). Watch as the threesome on the bed is ordered around by the two blonde directors, and then be really surprised when Marcello and Caprice (supposedly off for the night) jump in to help Colette and Franzi run the show, while doing a little fucking themselves and even finishing. If you love voyeurs and groups you will love this. Goldie shows you how she can take two cocks as Colette, Caprice, Franzi and Marcello run the sexy behind the scenes laughs&nbspProbably our wackiest video to date...Sit back, relax and get ready to enjoy the show. xoxo Colette, Franzi, Caprice and Marcello&nbsp
Model:
Caprice, Goldie
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_goldie_chad_mrx_we_love_to_watch_and_more_1080.mp4
File Size : 1282.03 MB
Duration : 00:20:44

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_goldie_chad_mrx_we_love_to_watch_and_more_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Trick or Treat (Colette Style)

Description:
For her debut at Colette.com, Kimmy wanted to celebrate with stunning Blake Eden and a cock on the side. Well, every time these girls grace us with their hot, gorgeous selves on either of our sites, our subscribers go wild. But the Halloween honeys outdid themselves This is a threesome for every season, and I loved being on the set for every sizzling second. Kimmy and Blake are having such a great time. Notice how they can_t stop laughing, licking and fucking. Yes, their wet, tight pussies were not to be denied anything. And the girls_ big smiles&nbspgive you a hint of what happened the night after we finished this triple treat shoot. With their sweet asses up in the air and ready for more double decker fucking, who could deny Kimmy or Blake anything? Cum along for the ride. XOXO, Colette
Model:
Blake Eden, Kimmy
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bgg_kimmy_blake_chad_trick_or_treat_1080.mp4
File Size : 1391.43 MB
Duration : 00:22:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bgg_kimmy_blake_chad_trick_or_treat_1080.mp4