Colette.com videos

Micaliol

Colette.com- Tiffany Doll - Let Me Be Your Toy INTERVIEW

Description:
HD Video: Join the girls over champagne brunch as they discuss Tiffany Doll_s recent orgy for Colette.com - The Five Way Fucking of Tiffany Doll as well as the model_s perspective on sex and orgies (especially since she_s married). You will hear from Tiffany about how she can go from shy girl to sexpert in a matter of seconds...just as soon as her clothes come off and the orgy begins. This girl next door will blow your mind, yet again. So cum let her be your toy :)
Model:
Franziska, Tiffany Doll
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_INTERVIEW_tiffany_doll_1080.mp4
File Size : 201.16 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:48

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_INTERVIEW_tiffany_doll_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- All Filled Up

Description:
HD Video: Tori Blacks fashion shoot turns erotic when she decides to get naked and fuck herself with not one but two GIANT black dildos. The amount of sex oozing out of this girl (and her pussy) is impressive. She_s warming up her everything,: including her ass, and her mouth for your cock. You can put it wherever you want and go as long as you want. She_s _almost_ all filled up. cum inside xxoo Colette
Model:
Tori Black
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_tori_all_filled_up_1080.mp4
File Size : 193.28 MB
Duration : 00:08:40

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_tori_all_filled_up_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Girls Just Wanna Fuck

Description:
What is better than a young, petite, super attractive Colette Girl? How about two? Lucky for you, Anya Olsen and Lily Jordan already are close friends. And I mean close. Anya approached us with a great shoot idea: recruiting Lily Jordan to become a new Colette Girl with her. Not that Lily needed any persuading. These bisexual babes each are barely five feet tall, but they pack a lot of sexual passion into their beautiful bodies. And they obviously love doing each other while you watch. Encore XOXO, Colette
Model:
Anya, Lily Jordan
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_gg_anya_lily_girls_just_wanna_fuck_1080.mp4
File Size : 970.98 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088
Duration : 00:15:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_gg_anya_lily_girls_just_wanna_fuck_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Double Teaming Carla

Description:
HD Video: Carla, believe it or not was one of the very first models Brigham and I shot for X-Art about 8 years ago And now Colette.com members are in for a special treat. Pablo (you know with the big cock and sweet personality) is back (per his fans requests) with our exclusive model Jake and the lovely and better looking than ever Carla And now Carla is getting her wish when she begs both boys to fill her up completely. Carla like many (not all, but many) women like to be dominated. And I know most won_t admit it, but being taken by two men at the same time is likely right up there on their bucket list. So sit back and enjoy and cum a few times as she does in this stunningly hot scene This is worth the membership alone xoxo Colette
Model:
Carla
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_carla_double_teaming_1080.mp4
File Size : 462.57 MB
Duration : 00:16:53

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_carla_double_teaming_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Kaleidoscope of Cum

Description:
If you are a gorgeous model who appreciates the beauty of both the pussy and the cock, what should you do? If you enjoy sensual delight as much as Chloe and Anya, you invite new Colette Girl Bae Wolf to join in a three-way and then find an extremely well endowed, very lucky guy to complete the perfect fuckfest. With these stunning girls, he better have stamina Jean soon finds out that the only thing better than fucking a blonde, brunette and redhead is to do them all. Adorable cutie Bae&nbspdiscovers that licking pussy and taking a dick inside her is the best of all worlds. A kaleidoscope of cum for everyone. And be sure to look for the triple cum swapping at the end. It will blow your mind as it did mine XOXO, Colette&nbsp
Model:
Chloe Couture, Anya, Bae Wolf
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bggg_jean_anya_chloe_bae_kaleidoscope_of_cum_1080.mp4
File Size : 1105.27 MB
Duration : 00:17:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bggg_jean_anya_chloe_bae_kaleidoscope_of_cum_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- The Swingers

Description:
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to live the life of a swinging couple? Well wonder no longer: Caprice and Marcello invite you into their world as they invite other men and women to fuck their partner while they watch with intense pleasure (and a little jealousy....not too much, though).Caprice and Marcello are that couple who can truly separate love from lust AND today they will show you how it_s done with Sara. Watch as Caprice pushes Sara_s puffy-nippled, tiny body onto Marcello_s huge cock. Watch how Caprice and Sara are so into each other. The passion between all three is SO hot you will forget that two of them are a married couple. Cum inside and see what it_s like to be a REAL SWINGER. This is their life. Much more to come.&nbsp xoxo Colette &amp Franzi&nbsp
Model:
Caprice, Sara Luvv
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bgg_caprice_marcello_sara_the_swingers_1080.mp4
File Size : 1014.24 MB
Duration : 00:16:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bgg_caprice_marcello_sara_the_swingers_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Tickle Me Pink

Description:
Mia is enjoying a quiet afternoon curled up on the couch with her coffee when her roommate comes home with other ideas. Veronica doesn_t want to be just roommates and she presents Mia with a rose to show her true feelings. Mia was actually secretly hoping for this to haapen. Veronica takes the opportunity to seduce Mia the way only a hot latina can and Mia is immediately smitten. They explore every inch of each other until both are cumming their wet pussies pulsating in ecstasy. Safe to say, I think these girls are glad they took their friendship to the next level.&nbsp
Model:
Mia, Veronica A
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_gg_veronica_a_mia_tickle_me_pink_1080.mp4
File Size : 1210.53 MB
Duration : 00:19:37

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_gg_veronica_a_mia_tickle_me_pink_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Anissa Gets Her Interracial Christmas Gang Bang Wish

Description:
Annisa made a special wish to Santa this year.She likes to dream big, and we love to watch her wishes cum true.This is one of the hottest gangbangs in recorded history, a real fuck-fest that_s sure to please.Light a fire, sip an eggnog - it_s going to be a long, hot, hard, horny nightHappy Holidays...
Model:
Anissa
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bbbbbbg_ricky_jack_tyler_jovan_rob_moe_anissa_1080.mp4
File Size : 1853.18 MB
Duration : 00:29:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bbbbbbg_ricky_jack_tyler_jovan_rob_moe_anissa_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Easy Rider

Description:
HD Video: There are few models in erotica that have what Lisa has -- a sweet and sexy demeanor, bright and genuine personality, tight body with curves in the right places, and a pussy and ass so sweet that you NEED to get much, much closer to experience in their entirety. Lisa has some fun with her man by handcuffing and teasing him, then lowers her already wet pussy above his already watering mouth. You_ll love this and every position in this video. This one is NOT an Easy Rider but we thought the title was cute...does anyone remember that movie?
Model:
Lisa
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_lisa_easy_rider_1080.mp4
File Size : 471.13 MB
Duration : 00:17:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_lisa_easy_rider_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Lick My Pussy Play With My Ass

Description:
Two blondes, a brunette (Jenna), and a redhead walk into a bar. Jenna says to the bartender, Give me four shots of your best tequila, but we_re not paying for them. The bartender replies, Oh Really? Why don_t you just shove it up your ass? The four girls look at each other and giggle. OK. We will.Anyone who knows Jenna knows she has a super tight ass. The only way to fuck her _back there_ is to get her nice and warmed up with at least one hip-bucking orgasm.That_s exactly what Piper, Anny Aurora and gorgeous buxom Lily Ivy have in mind.Watch and enjoy as these four beauties take turns licking each other_s pussies, cumming like crazy, and playing with each other_s asses
Model:
Jenna, Lily Ivy, Piper Perri, Anny Aurora
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_gggg_anny_jenna_lily_piper_lick_my_pussy_play_with_my_ass_1080.mp4
File Size : 970.08 MB
Duration : 00:15:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_gggg_anny_jenna_lily_piper_lick_my_pussy_play_with_my_ass_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- A Threeway Present

Description:
All I want for Christmas (is my wife and her step-sister &nbspin a threesome)...In this situation Gina brings a present to her husband. Her step-sister. So no relation whatsoever, but Gina knew her man had been lusting after this new addition to the family for months. Well with Gina sharing is caring. So she presents her guy with Ally (red ribbon and all) so they could make love, fuck like rabbits and laugh about it all after multiple orgasms from beautiful people and a few good skin flicks. What a generous girl Gina is. Let_s all be more like her. I don_t want to give too much away here, you_ll have to watch and cum for yourselves. xxoo C
Model:
Gina, Ally
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bgg_gina_ally_charlie_a_threeway_present_1080.mp4
File Size : 1071.5 MB
Duration : 00:17:20

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bgg_gina_ally_charlie_a_threeway_present_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Wash Me Inside and Out

Description:
Such a cutie, I just want to eat her for breakfast Adria in her first harder core appearance. Who could ask for anything more? (Well except to be Tyer). I love this shoot because it catches Adria_s irrepressible personality perfectly: she is awesome, horny and laughs all the time And her sweet face has the personality to match. Plus a thing for suds and sex. (Well not really if you watch the outtake lol). Not to mention the pink Ferrari matches her pink pussy, which is cool. This beauty is having quite the time driving the crew wild. Yet it takes two to tango. Tyler is the lucky guy who knows how to make Adria soaking wet where it counts as he licks her clit. The girl with the gorgeous green eyes responds with some REALLY deep throat cock sucking. Seriously, if you like cocks making girls gag (Franzi), this one is for you and this pretty baby is an expert &nbspOf course the hard, enthusiastic fucking on the hood of my car makes it shine in a very special way &nbspThis is a MUST WATCH for car and sex&nbspenthusiasts alike. P.S. Your GF may just want to try some car sex with you if she joins in for the show...or your boyfriend. let_s not jump to conclusions.. xoxo Colette
Model:
Adria
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bg_adria_tyler_wash_me_inside_and_out_1080.mp4
File Size : 977.38 MB
Duration : 00:16:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bg_adria_tyler_wash_me_inside_and_out_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Naughty Yoga Teacher

Description:
Anya Olsen is from New York and Joseline originally from the Deep South, but these Colette Girls are united on one thing. They love to keep in shape, as their well-toned, sublime young bodies prove. That includes Naked Yoga, of course. Because they are beautiful, they are used to getting what they want. So when irresistible, blonde Anya takes a look at instructor Tyler and says,I want to fuck him, it is a good bet that she and brunette cutie Joseline will not have to wait long for a bedroom threesome. Their sizzling, uninhibited sexual frolic includes licking their tight young pussies, double cock sucking, some 69 action, and lots of voyeuristic orgasmic moments when both girls get off even more as they watch each other fuck with joy. Personally, I love it when the girls trade Tyler_s cock back and forth until each is having continuous orgasms. And the cum swapping scene is the best that you ever have seen. Anya and Joseline definitely are in charge, and all that their conquest can do this day is decide to enjoy. Wouldn_t you? XOXO, Colette
Model:
Joseline, Anya
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bgg_anya_joseline_tyler_naughty_yoga_teacher_1080.mp4
File Size : 842.91 MB
Duration : 00:13:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bgg_anya_joseline_tyler_naughty_yoga_teacher_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Sweet and Hard

Description:
Sometimes its nice to start out a romantic night while your lover feeds you champagne and grpgs. But its even nicer when you get lost in wild abandon and start doing it like animals on the floor until you both have awesome orgasms Then the moment comes when you look at each other shyly and ask, sooo..that was fun how about another grpg? If you said it right youll both laugh happily ever after. So lost with your partner or a hot person you just met, its a great stress reliever. Youll thank me. xxoo Love, Colette ❤??PS. Watch this video for instructions ?
Model:
Naomi B
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bg_naomi_don_diego_sweet_and_hard_1080.mp4
File Size : 916.73 MB
Duration : 00:14:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bg_naomi_don_diego_sweet_and_hard_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Power Play

Description:
Ever imagine some wild fun. Like to be tied up or blindfolded? Come on guys admit it Want to be blindfolded and have a hot Czech girl spread her legs and open her mouth for you to aim your cum at? It_s on the kinky side for sure, but aren_t all POWER PLAYS. This Video is HOT Cum inside and get your little bit crazy on with me... xoxo Colette
Model:
Maria
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_maria_alejandra_power_play_1080.mp4
File Size : 452.43 MB
Duration : 00:15:43

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_maria_alejandra_power_play_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Bangin_ Bree

Description:
HD Video: There are some experiences in life just so sweet that you always remember them. Incredible sex with a gorgeous girl would probably top the chart, right? I guarantee if you had the chance to be with a girl like Bree, you would have one or many moments like this...because bangin_ Bree is not only what it_s cracked up to be. It_s soo much MORE You_ll see what I mean. Girl_s like Bree don_t come around every day, they just don_t. I could watch her forever Love, Colette
Model:
Bree
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bree_manuel_bangin_bree_1080.mp4
File Size : 390.05 MB
Duration : 00:16:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bree_manuel_bangin_bree_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Will Work For Sex for Colette

Description:
It_s your lucky day: Colette is hiring Do you have what it takes to make it in the fuck-or-be-fucked world of business? Can you handle one hot little blonde and a naughty sex-crazed brunette at the same time? Three lucky guys show up for the interview and jump in at the same time - for some unforgettable, hot and wet on-the-job fun, in the waiting room outside Colette_s office.&nbspHilarious and hot DP, Group &amp rough sex alert (but lots of laughs too) xoxo Colette
Model:
Piper Perri
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_piper_hope_michael_alex_jake_will_work_for_sex_1080.mp4
File Size : 1454.02 MB
Duration : 00:23:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_piper_hope_michael_alex_jake_will_work_for_sex_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Inside Eveline_s Hot Ass

Description:
Some models were born to mesmerize us. With her raven hair, hazel eyes and high cheekbones, Eveline does look like a goddess. With the afternoon sunlight bathing her petite, physically fit and oh-so-desirable body as she lies on the bed_s satin seats, you can be forgiven for feeling romantic. Lucky for us, this European beauty loves sex with a tender intensity that is amazing. I don_t believe in limits or silly boundaries, Eveline says. I believe in what feels great and that definitely includes multiple orgasms and adventure. This girl likes it slow and fast sensual and hard and she gives unforgettable, unhurried blowjobs. I love a hard, throbbing cock that fills me up, she adds with that dazzling smile of hers. And I really cum hard during anal sex as well. I guy who knows how to fuck my pussy and my ass just right is going to be invited home often Believe me: This hot shoot definitely is a keeper. XOXO, Colette
Model:
Eveline
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bga_eveline_charles_inside_evelines_hot_ass_1080.mp4
File Size : 1268.96 MB
Duration : 00:20:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bga_eveline_charles_inside_evelines_hot_ass_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Tight Ass Tiffany Doll

Description:
HD Video: Tiffany has a really quiet, sweet voice. French is her first language and that is what she prefers to speak in. Although she is fluent in English too. I absolutley adore this girl. I feel like she could be my best friend from school or something. But when you get her in bed..WATCH OUT Tiffany doll, is no doll she is a TIGRESS. She loves to be fucked from any and every way and the more people the merrirer. We also shot a gang bang and she asked if we could do double anal? She is ready and willing for anything. If you want a girl who is as sweet as a living doll and as wild as a bobcat. LOOK NO FURTHER. And get ready for the gang bang. She loved it I actually hung out with her for an hour after and she was telling me what she liked best in her sweet French voice..it was kind of surrreal, but realy cool to see someone so open about sex. xoxo Love, Colette
Model:
Tiffany Doll
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_tiffany_doll_tyler_knight_tight_ass_tiffany_doll_1080.mp4
File Size : 932.77 MB
Duration : 00:15:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_tiffany_doll_tyler_knight_tight_ass_tiffany_doll_1080.mp4