Colette.com videos

Micaliol

Colette.com- Take Her For Me INTERVIEW OFF SET

Description:
HD Video: If you haven_t already watched Take Her For Me, you will after seeing Colette &amp the girls review it here. They are all turned on form the start, and explain the sexual nature of being blindfolded and tied up while another girl has sex with your man (or you with hers). You_ll even hear about Jenna_s first sexual experience and the importance of trust and vulnerability in great sex. Cum join them on the bed for some more fun
Model:
Jenna, Aubrey, Franziska
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_take_her_for_me_INTERVIEW_OFFSET_1080.mp4
File Size : 118.76 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_take_her_for_me_INTERVIEW_OFFSET_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Fuck Me Harder

Description:
HD Video: Riley and Anikka are fucking around in the best way EVER possible. And if you_re lucky, they might let you join them. And if that happens, hold on tight because these two American hotties are a sexual tornado. They_re feeling slutty and horny and begging to be fucked hard. Think you can handle them? xo Colette
Model:
Riley Reid, Anikka
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_riley_anikka_mick_blue_fuck_me_harder_1080.mp4
File Size : 591.47 MB
Duration : 00:21:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_riley_anikka_mick_blue_fuck_me_harder_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Please Fuck My Ass (With A Strap-On)

Description:
HD Video: You heard the girl...and she even said please So Kenna rises to the occasion and fucks Aubrey - first in her pussy, then in her ass - just as she wanted. The hottest part of this set might be Aubrey riding Kenna_s strap-on, or maybe it_s the erotic enjoyment Kenna gets plunging deep into Aubrey_s tight pussy and ass...or perhaps the view you get when the girls are stacked so perfectly on top of each other. These pussies were dripping and you will be too (with drool...or if you_re a girl then both ways -) So let_s do it already
Model:
Aubrey, Kenna
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_aubrey_kenna_please_fuck_my_ass_1080.mp4
File Size : 455.14 MB
Duration : 00:20:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_aubrey_kenna_please_fuck_my_ass_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Silly Rabbit Dildos Are For Kicks

Description:
This year, beautiful Bree decided to hop down the bunny trail in search of some bunny tail. What&nbspdid she find but&nbspa magical white unicorn&nbspcuddling with&nbspdream girl Jillian Janson in the Field of forest. Bree_s long ears sprung to attention. Is this a fantasy or&nbspreality? To find out, she took lovely Jillian to her natural lair (a bedroom) to explore her further. She certainly feels and kisses like a real girl. And once unmasked from her Gothic bunny suit, Bree discovers that Jillian_s pussy tastes quite delicious. The fair young blonde maiden seems to get quite wet when finger-fucked. Soon, the tables are turned, and the raven haired one with those luscious lips is naked on her back wearing only her bunny collar. Before long, two creamy-skinned bodies are cumming together. Then what should appear but a giant pink Rabbit Dildo. When allowed deep inside either girl_s perfect pussy, it produces Magical Orgasms. Spread those&nbspcheeks My, what sweet asses they have. Moral to the story: If you look as great as Bree and Jillian, you can fuck happily ever after.&nbsp XOXO, Colette
Model:
Bree, Jillian
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_gg_jillian_bree_silly_rabbit_dildos_are_for_kicks_1080.mp4
File Size : 1292.56 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088
Duration : 00:20:56

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_gg_jillian_bree_silly_rabbit_dildos_are_for_kicks_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Five For Fucking

Description:
HD Video: Ready for some HOT ORGY Action??? Little cutie Jenna expressed an interest in getting tied up and fucked five ways. So her good friends, Aubrey, Xander, Alex and Veronica were standing at attention and ready to oblige. The orgasms and the sexual energy in this video are REALLY intense. So if you have a weak heart, maybe skip it. Aubrey and Veronica also have two of the most stunning bodies, pussies and appetites for sex in the business. If you are looking for something, different, wild and fun. Look no further, you_ve found it on Colette.com. Now go ahead and join and I may just take you for a ride in my pink lambo...IF.. you can tell me how many drippimg wet orgasms Jenna had during the scene?...xoxo Love, Colette
Model:
Veronica Rodriguez, Jenna, Aubrey
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_aubrey_jenna_veronica_xander_alex_five_for_fucking_1080.mp4
File Size : 540.19 MB
Duration : 00:19:05

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_aubrey_jenna_veronica_xander_alex_five_for_fucking_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Aidra_s Ultimate Sexual Fantasy

Description:
Stunning brunette Aidra has done some fabulous shoots with X-Art, but you never have&nbspseen her hotter or more gorgeous than now. She loves doing solo and lesbian scenes, but fucking a guy always has been temptingly beyond reach. Thank goodness Aidra has an inner wild child and now is eager to take the next step. You know, I am pretty sexually liberated but there is one fantasy that I have never fulfilled, she told us recently. I have never had a threesome with two guys. Even the thought of it makes me wet. And then Aidra said the words you have been waiting to hear: Hell, if I am going to take two cocks in me at once, I want my wonderful fans to be able to watch. I want this to be fucking orgasmic heaven. Do you think it is possible? Yes, lovely Aidra, it is. Colette.com is where dreams cum true Cheers, Brigham&nbsp
Model:
Aidra
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bbg_jean_michael_aidra_aidras_ultimate_sexual_fantasy_1080.mp4
File Size : 880.08 MB
Duration : 00:14:20

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bbg_jean_michael_aidra_aidras_ultimate_sexual_fantasy_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Perfect Pussies

Description:
When new Colette Girls Nina North and Zoey Taylor were invited to hang out in their lingerie with popular Veronica Rodriquez, it wasn_t long before the caressing began and the bra and panties came off. Everyone knows that girls compare the size of guys_ cocks. Did you wonderful male subscribers realize that we girls also compare&nbspour pussies? Of course we do. Nina, Zoey and Veronica get up close and personal as they spread their legs, open their gorgeous lips, and glory in the beautiful perfection of their young, pink womanhood.&nbspThis is a total turn-on,&nbspof course, and pussy licking and&nbspfinger fucking&nbspquickly follow while we watch. Nina and Zoey&nbspare so&nbspappreciative of the&nbspinvitation&nbspthat&nbspthey&nbspteam up with a&nbsplarge&nbspdildo&nbspand&nbspfuck Veronica until she&nbspcums hard one more time.&nbspOrgasms for everyone&nbspXOXO, Colette
Model:
Veronica Rodriguez, Nina North, Zoey Taylor
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_veronica_nina_zoey_perfect_pussies_1080.mp4
File Size : 973.69 MB
Duration : 00:15:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_veronica_nina_zoey_perfect_pussies_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Secret Love

Description:
There is something about Jill&nbspthat shouts, What a body True, she is a physical fitness fanatic who is superbly toned. This Texas girl is beautiful from head to toe, and her magnetic eyes and inviting smile are unforgettable. In only her second video shoot for us, Jill is flirtatious, playful, totally relaxed, and ready for Jean_s big&nbsp cock. I do mean ready Lovely Jill prides herself on her oral skills and when she decides to deep throat, she can drive any man into ecstasy. Petite Jill also loves to ride a dick with a sexual intensity that is hot and so real. Want to know a secret? Jill_s biggest orgasm cums when she uses her gymnastic&nbsp balance to fuck Jean in a way that you don_t see everyday. What lovin_ trick does she use? Check out this shoot to find out. XOXO, Colette&nbsp
Model:
Jill Kassidy
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bg_jill_jean_secret_love_1080.mp4
File Size : 1377.68 MB
Duration : 00:22:23

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bg_jill_jean_secret_love_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Five Way Fucking of Tiffany Doll

Description:
HD Video: What better way to kick off 4th of July weekend (and celebrate the amazing freedoms we have in the USA) than seeing our gorgeous girl Tiffany Doll getting fucked by five hot and horny guys at the same time (or almost the same time...at least three at once). She_s filled up like never before, and has no problem handling the hard cocks and cum loads of these stallions. We_ll let the orgasms speak for themselves. Cum experience the fun and fireworks in five on one orgy sex&nbsp
Model:
Tiffany Doll
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_alex_damon_michael_xander_danny_tiffany_doll_five_way_fucking_of_tiffany_doll_1080.mp4
File Size : 1031.38 MB
Duration : 00:38:43

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_alex_damon_michael_xander_danny_tiffany_doll_five_way_fucking_of_tiffany_doll_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Clear Intentions

Description:
HD Video: We_re going retro-mod with our gorgeous long-legged blonde Izzy as she plays with her human sex toy, Jake. She_s in total control (or so she thinks) and is determined to bring herself the maximum amount of orgasms during this romp. Jake_s growing cock pushes her over the edge as she melts and moans in trembling pleasure. Want to be Izzy_s next sex toy? Her intentions are quite clear (and VERY naughty). Cum see...xoxo Love, Colette
Model:
Izzy
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_izzy_clear_intentions_1080.mp4
File Size : 412.01 MB
Duration : 00:15:06

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_izzy_clear_intentions_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Three On One - A Fucking Perfect Equation

Description:
HD Video: What do I love most about sex? Near the top is spontaneity. Go with the moment. Take this shoot, for example. Michael may be no stranger to fucking extremely beautiful women -- someone has to do it -- but he was especially eager to get naked with two of our newest Colette.com teens, Joseline and Cali. The crew and I were about ready -- and who shows up on the set? Another erotic beauty -- Sara Luvv. And Sara was not about to be a bystander So everything changed just like that -- and Joseline, Cali and Sara soon were caressing each other and taking turns fucking lucky Michael_s brains out (He didn_t mind.)&nbsp And here_s a secret: one of the girls couldn_t resist demonstrating her acrobatic talents as she took a cock up her ass. Can you guess who?&nbsp XOXO, Colette
Model:
Sara Luvv, Joseline, Cali Sparks
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_joseline_cali_sara_michael_three_on_one_1080.mp4
File Size : 1460.04 MB
Duration : 00:23:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_joseline_cali_sara_michael_three_on_one_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Up Close and Very Personal

Description:
Jillian Janson becomes a Colette.com Girl with a bang This blue-eyed beauty first shot with X-Art at age 18. Now she is ready for a more daring, more uninhibited romp with a well hung and very lucky guy. Sexier than ever, Jillian keeps her exquisite hour-glass body in top shape with fucking gymnastics that will leave you begging for more. No acting or fake orgasms here. As you know, that_s not our style. And just take a look at Jillian_s smile as Jean licks her clit and her tight ass. Notice how her gorgeous eyes sparkle as she sucks that big shaft. Get off as this tall blonde fucks with joy and rides a dick to orgasmic heaven. And caution: Jillian absolutely loves a cock up her ass. She wants you to watch, up close and very personal XOXO, Colette
Model:
Jillian
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bg_jean_jillian_up_close_and_very_personal_1080.mp4
File Size : 1808.69 MB
Duration : 00:29:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bg_jean_jillian_up_close_and_very_personal_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Wake Me Up Before You Blow Blow

Description:
Imagine a threesome with&nbspstunning&nbspblonde&nbspCherry Kiss and the gorgeous, raven-haired Misty. Both absolutely love to suck cock together (everyone needs a hobby) and simultaneously caress and fondle their girlfriend. With their tight, beautiful bodies that earned them modeling careers at a young age, Cherry and Misty cannot help but flash big smiles as they take turns fucking one very lucky guy. And what really gets these fabulous girls off is bending over and taking it doggy style as the other watches and fingers herself. The orgasms keep on cumming. Trust me: Cherry and Misty wanted this shoot to last all night. Join them? XOXO, Colette
Model:
Paula Shy, Cherry Kiss
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bgg_cherry_kiss_paula_lutro_wake_me_up_before_you_blow_blow_1080.mp4
File Size : 1010.97 MB
Duration : 00:16:16

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bgg_cherry_kiss_paula_lutro_wake_me_up_before_you_blow_blow_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- A Threesome Picnic Feast

Description:
HD Video: What better way to introduce two new Colette Girls -- hot brunettes Aiden Ashley and Nikki Next -- to you all than to throw an outdoors picnic with our exclusive fashion model, Aubrey? Clothes quickly prove optional, of course, and we discover three girls with lovely, well-toned bodies who cannot resist kissing, licking and fucking their hearts out on a beautiful summer afternoon. Dueling dildos and that special, affectionate female touch lead to wet pussies and multiple orgasms for all. And don_t miss what happens when Aiden and Nikki introduce adorable Aubrey to a banana split that she absolutely loves So will you. I would say more, but I have a sudden urge to find a grocery store XOXO, Colette
Model:
Aubrey, Nikki Next, Aiden Ashley
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_aubrey_aiden_nikki_a_threesome_picnic_feast_1080.mp4
File Size : 1307.56 MB
Resolution : 1906x1080
Duration : 00:21:15

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_aubrey_aiden_nikki_a_threesome_picnic_feast_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- A Naked Assault

Description:
HD Video: What better way to quench your mid-summer thirst than by watching some lesbians getting sloppy wet and fucking each other_s pussy and ass? With the help of a pink toy (and your attention), these two super-nymphomaniacs will explore all avenues of girl-on-girl pleasure. And if you_re familiar with either of these girls and their erotic style, you_ll have no doubt that they_ll deliver a cum-worthy show. It_s a naked ASSault
Model:
Jenna, Tiffany Doll
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_jenna_tiffany_a_naked_assault_1080.mp4
File Size : 325.01 MB
Duration : 00:16:18

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_jenna_tiffany_a_naked_assault_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Double Decker Fucking INTERVIEW

Description:
HD Video: Come witness a preview of the super-sexy people cumming (and cumming) in the next Colette.com threesome video. Angel Smalls will wow you with her gang bangin_ personal life, and Tysen, well she just may have fallen in love with Mr. X as he talks about giving it to her just like she wanted it...HARD. There_s so much sexual tension in this video, I had to cut it short. You_ll see what I mean and be dying to watch the video tomorrow too Love, Colette
Model:
Franziska, Angel Smalls, Tysen
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_INTERVIEW_tysen_angel_mrx_1080.mp4
File Size : 760.75 MB
Duration : 00:12:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_INTERVIEW_tysen_angel_mrx_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- They Can Take It

Description:
HD Video: If there were ever two girls that could take Xander_s massive, thick cock, it_s Veronica and Ashley. One of them is a red hot Latina, and the other is a red hot redhead. We LOVE both of these girls soooo much I have literally never seen such sexual energy emanating from two females. It_s like a contest of who can swallow more, fuck harder and cum more. Who wins? We know they can both take it, but you be the judge....xoxo Colette &amp Franzi
Model:
Veronica Rodriguez, Ashley S
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_veronica_ashley_xander_they_can_take_it_1080.mp4
File Size : 653.24 MB
Duration : 00:24:29

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_veronica_ashley_xander_they_can_take_it_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Fucking Field Day

Description:
HD Video: If you like HOT sex and lots of it and cumming and squirting and tight pussies and huge cocks well this is for you. Tasha is the perfect busty blonde who can fuck like you_ve never seen and Jenna even though small packs a big punch They all have multiple Orgasms. I was there for every second of this video at our rented house in Palm Springs. Let me tell you we had a fucking field day This video alone is worth the membership. So join me and I_ll make LOTS more xoxo Love, Colette
Model:
Jenna
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_tasha_jenna_alex_xander_fucking_field_day_1080.mp4
File Size : 656.64 MB
Duration : 00:23:56

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_tasha_jenna_alex_xander_fucking_field_day_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- The Perfect Threesome (or Pussy Galore)

Description:
HD Video: Pussy Galore is the sexy lady who was a match for even James Bond in Goldfinger, but Alex Grey and Aubrey bring her name to life in a whole new way in this unforgettable, delicious threesome. Go ahead -- name two beautiful blonde babes that any guy would love to fuck in the Threesome of a Lifetime (not counting Franzi and me...hee hee). Even better, how about two gorgeous girls who are best friends and lovers in their personal lives and are in the mood for a big, stiff cock? &nbsp Add to your perfect wet dream fantasy two adorable teenagers whose personalities and playfulness are equal to their insatiable sexual appetites -- and you have our exclusive fashion models, Alex and Aubrey. I love these girls Cum along with them (and you will) as they have a spectacular, biracial orgasmic frolic that you will watch again and again. XOXO, Colette
Model:
Aubrey, Alex Grey
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_alexgrey_aubrey_alexjones_the_perfect_threesome_1080.mp4
File Size : 461.21 MB
Duration : 00:19:18

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_alexgrey_aubrey_alexjones_the_perfect_threesome_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Downright Naughty

Description:
Leila and her husband were having drinks in a local cafe when a fiery redhead approached them. Dominika had heard some rumors that Leila and her man were interested in a threesome and she was intrigued. Leila liked what she saw and invited Dominika over for a little girl on girl trial. She was not disappointed Watch as Dominika brings Leila to orgasm a few times and of course Leila is one of the hottest, most passionate lovers out there she definitely knows how to return the favor. Dominika has certainly passed the test and these two will be heading for their threesome rendevous with a man very soon. I know I can_t wait:))
Model:
Leila, Dominika
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_gg_leila_dominica_downright_naughty_1080.mp4
File Size : 890.38 MB
Duration : 00:14:22

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_gg_leila_dominica_downright_naughty_1080.mp4