Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BANG BOAT

Description:
I had on a really sexy bikini and got some sunbathing in. When I got too hot I took off my bikini and then got very wild and crazy. I played with my pussy and got very aroused and so did the guy driving the boat- so he started jerking off for me. I was so turned on that I ended up sucking and fucking this guy. He must have been saving up for me because he left a huge load all over my ass
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may05wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 45.72 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:06:49

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may05wk4-clip2high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PUSSY PARTY

Description:
This week I had lots of fun with this beautiful girl- Sammy. We met in Las Vegas and I found out that we don_t live too far from one another. She_s also in Orlando. We set up a photo shoot to take pictures together in different outfits. We were having so much fun that we decided to take out some toys and play with each other. I really had a great time with her- she_s so sexy and fun to be around
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may05wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 38.82 MB
Duration : 00:05:47

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may05wk1-clip2high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RISKY BUSINESS

Description:
Today I was cleaning around the house and to pass the time while I do this I usually daydream. My favorite thing to dream about is sex, so while I was sorting the clothes in the hamper I came across TT_s shirt. I stuck it up to my nose and smelled his cologne mixed with a little sweat and I instantly became aroused. I put it on with some white stockings and decided to leave TT a note on the counter for when he got home. The note said come upstairs quick I really need you It didn_t take him long to figure out what I was up to although he was surprised to see me in his shirt. I stripped for him and told him I really needed to get fucked and that I had been thinking about his cock all day long. I couldn_t wait to get my mouth around his big cock- I could feel his juices seeping down my throat. I wanted to put his cock in between my tits so he could titty fuck me. I always like to dream up new ways to get him to cum. I told him I wanted him to jerk off all over my big tits and that I would lick up every drop. It was certainly an exciting ending to a usually dull day sitting around
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct03wk2-clip1.3gp
File Size : 31.57 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:04:41

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct03wk2-clip2.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SUPER HERO STRIPPER

Description:
I woke up this morning thinking how I wanted to please and satisfy man-kind, okay so maybe not that dramatic- how about just a man_s cock? That sounds more like it I got into my super hero cock pleaser outfit and started out my day. The first cock I saw was TT_s so I got out all of my secret weapons and began to start the growth process. I started by bringing out my big toy, I fucked my little pussy with that 9 toy and stuck it in as far as it would go. Than when I was well lubricated and relaxed I started sucking on TT_s cock. It was a bit on the soft side, but I knew that with all of my powers I could harden and enlarge this big cock. It took some doing but I was managing okay. I got into various positions that were a bit difficult- so don_t try this at home unless you have a super hero in front of you. After all the different ways to fuck a cock I decided that the best one for this job would be from behind. It was necessary that he cum all over my ass, so I spread my but cheeks apart for his cock. He fit between there just perfect and when he was ready to he came all over me. I liked the feeling of hot cum squirting in between my ass. It felt really good and sexy So, now that one cock is happy I_m off to take on the rest of them
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep03wk4-vid1.3gp
File Size : 34.77 MB
Duration : 00:05:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep03wk4-vid2.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- WAREHOUSE DISTRICT

Description:
This week I spent a few days moving my entire DVD collection from one storage unit to a big warehouse. The guy that helped me out works for a friend of my husbands_ so I assumed he would do it for free. When he was all finished the guy asked me for a $100. I didn_t have that much in my wallet so I asked him if we could take it out in trade some how. I flashed him my big tits and he said you mean you_ll let me play with those? I said he could and then he said okay- but I want a blow job too. I smiled my naughty smile and said fine. I dropped to my knees and unzipped his shorts. I pulled out his cock and then I began circling his head with my tongue and then licking up and down his shaft. This made his cock instantly hard- which is how I like them It never fails to turn me on and make my pussy wet when I_m sucking on a cock. I put my hand under my skirt and put my fingers in my pussy. My fingers were moist and I rubbed my juices on my clit- twirling my clit around my fingers. The guys saw me playing with my pussy so he asked me if he fuck me. I stood up and grabbed his hard cock and slid it into my waiting pussy. He fucked me really good in many different positions before I grabbed his cock with my hand and finished him off in my mouth. He shot a huge load down my throat.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov04wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 95.12 MB
Duration : 00:14:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov04wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- AFTER PARTY FACE BLASTER

Description:
We went to a really fun party with a lot of sexy-looking women, and more importantly for me- a lot of hot men to look at I really enjoy talking to men- I_m not sure if they notice or not but my eyes tend to wander down to their zipper area. I get so turned on thinking of what their cocks might look like. When I get home I take it all out on my husband. I couldn_t wait to get my mouth around the head of his cock. I kept picturing that other guys face and what it would be like to fuck that big cock. My pussy was very moist, I guess, all that excitement at the party really got me going. I pulled up my skirt- I wasn_t wearing panties all night so it felt really good when I put my fingers inside my little pussy. It felt really warm. I just had to taste it. I went over to wear my husband was sitting and began licking his balls, licking the shaft of his cock, and making my way up to that big head. I kept fondling my pussy, darting my fingers in and out of my little hole. The faster I put my fingers in, the harder and faster I sucked on his cock. He loves when I go all the way down to where his cock hits the back of my throat and than all the way back out so he can feel my lips go over the head of his cock. I did this for a long while, very fast and hard and than as I was making myself cum- his cock got harder and harder, and I could feel his balls tighten up and than he let his big load go in my mouth. It came out so fast that it ended up spilling out of my mouth and onto my face I licked up all the juices with my lips and tongue, and what I couldn_t reach I licked up with my fingers. I didn_t want to miss a drop.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec03wk4-clip1.3gp
File Size : 43.74 MB
Duration : 00:06:30

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec03wk4-clip2.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- NAUGHTY NURSE

Description:
This week I am an intern for a very professional doctor or so I thought he was until he had me wear this very tiny, sexy nurses_ uniform. I go into his office to ask him why I_m the only nurse wearing this ridiculous outfit and he tells me that every nurse has had her time in wearing it. I then ask him how long I need to wear it and he answers with after I put in my 20 hours. I then find out that It_s 20 hours of private time with him Private time? Doing what I ask? Giving me blow jobs or more if you like I choose the blow job for my first time and we_ll see what happens later I get quite a mouthful and I make sure to clean up every drop
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar05wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 39.88 MB
Duration : 00:05:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar05wk3-clip2high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BACK TO SCHOOL

Description:
The professor came over to give me some lessons on a very unusual subject. This subject is better learned as a home-school course. I put on my uniform and prepared for the instructor to show me the ways of sexual positions and techniques to satisfy all sexual appetites. The first lesson was on visual stimulation: pleasing clothing attire, body movements to stimulate the mind. The second lesson was on masturbation: caressing and touching to stimulate your private parts. The third lesson was on satisfying your partner: timing and consistency in stroking and touching the person in ways to stimulate and arouse. The fourth lesson was my favorite, sexual positions: I really enjoyed learning new ways to please myself and my partner. I wanted to try all different positions, but time ran out, or should I say my partner couldn_t hold it any longer and came all over my mouth and breasts. I_m sure there will be many more lessons on sexual positions I will even throw in a few of my own
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep03wk1clip1.3gp
File Size : 31.44 MB
Duration : 00:04:40

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep03wk1clip2.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY TABLE MANNERS

Description:
I was getting ready to set the table for lunch, and I saw TT peeking at me through the kitchen door way. He had that look in his eye- the one that tells me he is admiring me and that he can_t get enough of me. I start to tease him and tell him that I_d like him to play with me on the kitchen table. I realize that maybe it_s too small and a bit unstable. So, I proceed to the living roomdining room and notice that the table in there is quite large and can sit 6 people. I tell TT to play with me on this table and he willingly agrees to. The table is the perfect height for various positions, and we try all of them. It was a great idea, because I could stretch out on the table and TT could stand over me and play with my little pussy. After he played with me I got really wet and his cock was all ready for me to insert into my pussy. I sat on the edge of the table and put his big cock in. It felt so warm and snug in there. He fucked me real slow and than when he wanted to go deeper he lifted my legs up and plunged in as far as he could go. He penetrated me so deep I thought I might burst. I wanted to catch all the cum in my mouth, so just before he was to cum I pulled out his cock and turned my head towards him and waited for that hot cum to go all over my lips. It was quite a messy little scene but I loved every minute of it
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug03wk4clip1.3gp
File Size : 12.71 MB
Duration : 00:01:53

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug03wk4clip3.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HARDCORE IN HAWAII

Description:
It was the last day of our vacation and I wanted to enjoy the last few hours lounging around the beach and relaxing in the house. Before our long trip home and before I start packing I want to have a little, if not a lot of fun with TT. I found the perfect spot on the living room couch to try out all different positions. I wanted his cock really bad, and I just couldn_t figure out which position I liked best. I finally found the position I liked the most which was having my legs up on his shoulders while he_s standing in front of me pushing his cock deeper and deeper inside me. It felt really snug around his huge cock and my pussy was taking it all in We stayed in this position for a really long time- I just didn_t want him to stop. So, I kept telling him to wait, and to not cum yet. I was enjoying every bit of it. Finally, after TT couldn_t wait any longer, I told him he could cum. I pulled his cock out with my hand and finished him off by stroking and sucking on him until he came all over my breasts. I was trying to catch it all in my mouth, but I must have been aiming in the wrong place. Oh well- I_ll just have to use my fingers to get the cum off my breasts and into my mouth.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug03wk5clip1.3gp
File Size : 21.53 MB
Duration : 00:03:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug03wk5clip3.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S DOLLHOUSE 3

Description:
This week I am playing with my daughter Christy. Shes still a virgin and I want to show her how to pleasure herself and fuck a cock. I get overly excited and start playing with her body and then start fucking her with the different cocks and start licking her until she cums in my mouth. He father comes in and sees us being naughty on the bed so he joins in. I start stroking and sucking on his cock while he looks at my pussy and our daughters pussy and this puts him over the top until he shoots a huge load on my face Yum- I lick it all up
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-feb22wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 319.51 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:23

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb22week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-feb22wk3-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM OCTOBER 31, 2021

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM OCTOBER 31, 2021
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio_202111011500(1).mp4
File Size : 1337.37 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:00:16

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio_202111011500.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK TONE 3

Description:
This week my friend flew into see me while I was visiting in Chicago. He came up to my hotel room and when he came through the door we were both excited to hug and kiss. As we were kissing I grabbed his crotch and he was getting hard for me already We sat on the couch and I gave him a little strip tease and then made out with him again as I stroked his cock. I then sat on his cock and rocked back and forth with my ass facing him. He squeezed my nipples and breasts as I rode him. I then turned around so we could kiss while I rode him again but this time he made me cum. We then went to the bed and continued fucking until he shot his load inside me. I love getting all his cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-may22wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 402.81 MB
Duration : 00:17:44

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may22week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-may22wk1-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S DOLLHOUSE 4

Description:
This week I told my son to wait for me in my bedroom until I got ready for him. When I walked in from the bathroom he was stroking his cock with my pink panties. I guess he was too excited and couldnt wait. I took the panties away and began teasing him with my outfit on and then I took my panties off to show him mommys hairy pussy. He loves to see it and gets him super hard. I then put my breasts in his face and stroked his big 10cock. I stroked and sucked his cock telling him how mommy loves to suck on him. I then asked him if he wanted to fuck his mommys pussy from behind. I got in position and backed up to his cock and fucked him while he stared at my ass. I told him to hold off and not come yet so mommy could really enjoy this. I then flipped over and spread my legs and stuck his cock inside me. He fucked me so good and hard he even got the tip in my ass which made me squeal. I rubbed my clit as he pounded me deeper and deeper until I came and then he shot his load inside me. As we were finishing his dad walked in. He saw what we had done so he pulled his shorts off and his cock was instantly hard. I asked Chad if he wanted to watch me suck on his dads cock. I then stroked and began sucking on it while my son watched. I then got doggy style so his dad could fuck me from behind while I sucked on my sons cock again. I just love having two big cocks to play with. Tommy fucked me good and hard telling me to suck on Chads cock while he buried his cock inside me. He then fucked me deeper until he shot his big load inside me while Chad came in my mouth. Two loads for me today
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-feb22wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 424.26 MB
Duration : 00:18:50

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb22week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-feb22wk4-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH IN MY MOUTH 9

Description:
I was in the bedroom doing a live video chat with a fan when Tommy walks in and says hes leaving for the night to meet his friends but wants me to make him cum first. I was in the middle of my show and asked my fan if he wanted to watch and he said yes so I started off by stroking his cock and then sucking and stroking it at the same time until he shot out a huge load that went in my mouth and all over it then dripped down to my breasts. My friend on chat shot out a huge load as well so I got two today So yummy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-jan22wk5-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 190.99 MB
Duration : 00:08:24

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan22week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-jan22wk5-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM MARCH 6, 2022

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM MARCH 6, 2022
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio_202203061400(1).mp4
File Size : 1273.24 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:57:11

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio_202203061400.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 62

Description:
I invited a friend into my bedroom to watch me play with myself and to have him jerk off while he watched me. I fucked my pussy in different positions and came so good watching his big cock cum for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-jan22wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 300.31 MB
Duration : 00:13:23

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan22week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: