Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL 93

Description:
I got to see another one of my friends in Chicago this week. Hes young with a nice big cock I wore a sexy new lace bra &amp thong with black stockings and heels for him. Hes always a bit shy at first but I got him all warmed up by strip teasing and talking dirty to him. I then kissed him for a while before getting into sex. It didnt take long to make his cock super hard in my mouth and hand. He fucked me POV style and then I rode him until he shot his load inside my pussy
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-may22wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 224.78 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:02

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may22week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-may22wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- STERLING SILVER

Description:
On our second day of our vacation we took the SUV out to the sand dunes. When we got out far enough we went outside the car and I disrobed for TT. He was very impressed with my new silver starship suit He was very excited when I showed him the back especially. After a little posing out in the sand we did some 4 wheeling and then headed back to the house. When we got back to the house I was still really excited from stripping out in the sand that I wanted to have some fun too. I sat on the front patio and teased TT some more, and than I got carried away and started playing with my pussy. It was really hot and I got nice and wet really fast. I let him watch while I had a nice orgasm. It felt so good and I got really hot, so I went outside and took a shower. It was really fun to be outside when the sun just went down and feel the cool water all over me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july03wk4clip1.3gp
File Size : 11.67 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:01:44

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july03wk4clip3.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH IN MY MOUTH 5

Description:
Im in the bathroom doing some video chatting with a young stud because Im horny. Im fucking my pussy while watching him stroke his big cock. Hes so hot and makes me cum really good but Tommy walked in and I got a bit embarrassed and told him I had to get off the phone. Tommy asked me what I was doing and I told him I was so horny and want to cum but I need a big creamy load to do that. He obliged me and pulled out his big cock. I took it in my hand and stroked it while I continued fucking myself with the big cock toy. I then sucked on his cock and tasted his precum and that made me cum I continued sucking and stroking him until he shot his big load into my mouth. I ate up every drop
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-nov21wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 298.87 MB
Duration : 00:13:07

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov21week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-nov21wk3-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BOTANICAL PUSSY FLASH

Description:
TT and I went to the Botanical Gardens today- this was really a fun outing I really love being outdoors with thousands of different plants, and on top of it all I gave TT a really good blow job while we were there It was really risky, but it was well worth it. I love to tease him and make his cock really hard- so I would show him some of my favorite spots or plants that I really like and than I would give him a sneak peek of my pussy. He loves to watch me finger my pussy and than lick the wetness off of my fingers. I always get so turned on when I know there might be someone watching, or that we might get caught at any moment. There are a lot of beautiful spots out there- it_s on about 5 or 6 acres. I found several hidden areas where we could stop and play. I sucked his cock in lots of areas that were shaded or covered by bushes. There was a lot of people around there taking pictures too just not quite the pictures that we were taking Finally we decided to go for it by the bathrooms- there wasn_t anyone around for a while so I got him off there. He shot his cum all over my face- even a few squirts in my eye. I had to wash up good before we went out into the parking lot. I licked the rest off my lips and mouth
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june03wk4clip1.3gp
File Size : 19.69 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:02:56

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june03wk4clip3.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BATHROOM MILF 2

Description:
I was in the bathroom going potty when my son Billy came around the corner. He had been watching me with a hard on in his shorts. I asked him if he was horny and looking for mommy to get him off and he said yes. So as I sat on the potty he came closer and I took his cock in my hand and started stroking it then I got up and took off my robe and showed him my new sexy pink garter belt and stockings with my pink nightie heels. I teased him and showed him my big breasts and I spread my ass and pussy to get him really excited. Once he was dripping with excitement I began stroking and sucking on his cock again until he let out the creamy load into my waiting mouth
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-apr22wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 229.71 MB
Duration : 00:10:15

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr22week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-apr22wk4-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM JANUARY 19, 2022

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM JANUARY 19, 2022
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio_202201191400(1).mp4
File Size : 1285.45 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:57:37

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio_202201191400.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SLEEPING SLUT

Description:
I spent the morning doing house work and then wanted to get in a midday fuck but hubby was too busy watching football. So I laid on the back porch couch and fell asleep. I dont know how long I was sleeping before I felt a cock go in my mouth. Tommy must have been fondling me while I was asleep because my pussy was wet and his cock was hard. He stuck his cock in my mouth so I didnt have a choice but to suck on it. He then fingered and fucked me on the couch until he made me cum. I got his big load all over my tits. I scooped it up with my fingers and ate it. Yummy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-nov21wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 380.03 MB
Duration : 00:16:42

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov21week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-nov21wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LOADS AND DILDOS 7

Description:
This week Im having my favorite client come over again so I got out the uncut cock to play with to warm me up. My Client has a sexy large uncut cock that makes my pussy cum so good He also likes cleaning up my pussy after I get fucked so I had fun fucking before he got there again. The more guys I make cum the better I put on a black crotch less body stocking and went into the living room to play with my toy and have Tommy fuck me. I got my pussy real wet and creamy first and then stroked and sucked Tommys cock. He knows how much I love dick so this really turns him on to please me. This time he fucked me really hard and good making me cum and then shooting his creamy load inside me Okay now Im just waiting for James to come over and clean me all up
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-oct21wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 391.37 MB
Duration : 00:17:17

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:eek:ct21week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-oct21wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG TIT CREAMPIE 8

Description:
This week I was really excited to tell Tommy about my day at the club. Ive been having so much fun seeing some old friends and new ones at the club. Today I was in the VIP room for over 2 hours. I was dancing for this really nice business man and got him so hard that I just had to take his cock out and stroke it. I made him cum so good Good thing I cleaned it all up too I came into the bedroom where Tommy was waiting for me and told him all about it. I got so wet thinking about it so I stripped for my hubby then got on the bed and jerked his cock while my big breasts bounced in his face. I then sucked on him tasting his precum. I then got on top of him and fucked his cock real good till I came on him. He then took me from behind and fucked me real deep and then I flipped over so he could fuck me with my legs spread open. His cock felt so good- especially when he let his big load go inside me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-apr22wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 367.47 MB
Duration : 00:16:15

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr22week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-apr22wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- VIRTUAL BOY TOY

Description:
This week my son came back home from college with his friend Chad and one day while he was out of the house I lured Chad into my bedroom. I told him I was an ex-stripper and asked him if hed like to see me dance for him and he said yes. I put on a sexy top &amp skirt with nude thigh high stockings &amp heels and put on some sexy music to dance to. I was turned on feeling his young hard body next to mine. He sucked on my breasts and his cock was so hard. When I pulled off his shorts his big cock was standing at attention for me. It was so huge I squeezed his tight balls while sucking on his cock and deep throated it till I gagged and then slid my pussy down on him. I rocked back and forth fucking his cock and also sat on him from behind. I liked looking at him so I turned around and squeezed his cock with my pussy until we both came. It felt amazing
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-jan22wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 240.13 MB
Duration : 00:10:37

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan22week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-jan22wk3-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COVER ME IN CUM 3

Description:
I was outside today doing some face timing with a hot guy and after we hung up I really needed to cum so I started fucking myself with the big cock toy. My hubby comes outside looking for me and heard me moaning. What are you doing? He asks, Im horny as usual and need to cum but youre too busy watching football. I swear its on everyday or baseball. Im glad he came out and saw me so he could get excited watching me. I told him I wanted to cum good but needed a load of cum to do that. His shorts came down and his cock got hard watching me. I told him to put it in my mouth while I continued fucking myself. It didnt take long to make me cum with his cock in my mouth He then shot his big load on my face, breasts and mouth. I licked up the sticky mess. So yummy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-oct21wk5-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 254.09 MB
Duration : 00:11:10

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:eek:ct21week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-oct21wk5-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILF MACHINE

Description:
This week I celebrated my Birthday with my hubby and he bought me the best gift, a fuck machine I was so happy to see it because lately Ive been so horny and miss getting fucked by lots of guys It felt so good going in and out of my pussy and has variable speeds. Tommy enjoyed watching me fuck it and I sucked on his cock, he also fucked me then watched me fuck it again while he shot his big load on me. Im a happy girl
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-nov21wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 402.88 MB
Duration : 00:17:56

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov21week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-nov21wk1-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM DECEMBER 20, 2021

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM DECEMBER 20, 2021
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio_202112221400(1).mp4
File Size : 1340.25 MB
Duration : 01:00:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio_202112221400.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LINGERIE MOM 22

Description:
I had just finished working with a client and was in the laundry room looking for my wedding ring in the dryer. I must have washed and dried it but couldnt find it so as I was on my knees with my face in the dryer looking for it my son Billy was in the room. He must have just gotten home and was looking for me. I was wearing a crotch less ass pantyhose so he got a real good view of my ass &amp pussy. When I turned around and noticed him I was embarrassed but also saw that his big cock was hanging out of his pants. Well, I couldnt resist this so I asked him if he wanted mommy to make him cum and he nodded his head yes. I squatted down and began stroking and sucking on his cock. I did this for a long time and before he could cum I told him that mommy needed to be fucked too so I got up on the counter and spread my legs open so he could fuck me. He made mommy cum so good and then he let his big load out into mommys pussy. Hmm, all that sperm inside mommys pussy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-oct21wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 331.56 MB
Duration : 00:14:36

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:eek:ct21week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-oct21wk3-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM FEBRUARY 8, 2022

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM FEBRUARY 8, 2022
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio_202202091400(1).mp4
File Size : 1269.6 MB
Duration : 00:56:49

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio_202202091400.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG TIT CREAMPIE 6

Description:
This week I put on an outfit blue bra, black garter belt and stockings that a fan sent me and paired it with black pump heels. I invited him into my bedroom so he could jerk off for me while I teased and played with myself. When I saw how hard his cock was I had to suck on it and stroke it. I then bent over and let him fuck me from behind. It felt so good and made me cum He then had me flip over so he could watch my tits bounce as he fucked me harder and harder. It felt so good He shot a big load inside my pussy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-mar22wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 381.85 MB
Duration : 00:16:58

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar22week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-mar22wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH IN MY MOUTH 6

Description:
I was feeding the animals and getting ready to take the ponies out when my ranch boy came into the tack room. I was wearing very short shorts and a sheer tank top. I was hoping hed come looking for me He wanted to get paid before the weekend but I told him that my hubby wouldnt be back till Monday and hed pay him then. I asked him if I could give him a blow job instead to tie him over. ha ha. He quickly accepted and I went to work teasing him and showing him my breasts then hairy pussy. I got his cock to come out nice and hard I stroked him and then sucked him for a long time till I built up a nice big load for me to swallow. I just love eating cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-nov21wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 371.44 MB
Duration : 00:16:29

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov21week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-nov21wk4-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM DECEMBER 28, 2021

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM DECEMBER 28, 2021
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio_202112291400(1).mp4
File Size : 1283.91 MB
Duration : 00:57:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio_202112291400.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MIRROR IMAGE MILF 2

Description:
This week I was in my room talking to my son about my day at work and how I fucked my boss on the desk and that I was still horny. I put a mirror on the bed so my son could watch me play with one of my really big toys from all angles. I wanted him to jerk off for me but then when I saw how hard he was I asked him if hed fuck me. So I began by squeezing his balls and stroking his cock while licked the head. I then put my mouth all the way down on him and gagged as I sucked. My pussy wanted my sons cock so I turned around and let him fuck me from behind. It felt so good to cum on his cock I then flipped over and spread my legs wide so he could get in there real deep. He fucked me real hard and shot a big load inside me. All the creamy cum dripped out everywhere
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-mar22wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 372.66 MB
Duration : 00:16:38

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar22week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: