Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- GENUINE JUGS

Description:
After a tough weekend- after being sick I really wanted to relax and cum a lot What better way to make me cum then to tease your cock, suck on it, fuck it, and then jerk it off all over my face I got covered in cum today- and loved every minute of it
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug07wk1-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 77.24 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:11:30

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug07wk1-clip1high.3gp - 77.2 MB
UbiqFile:aug07wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 77.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILF WORSHIP

Description:
After a busy weekend working on the site I knew Tommy needed to relax, unwind, and cum As he was watching TV today I went up to him and asked him if he wanted me to suck on his cock. To my surprise (ha, ha) he said yes After I played with his cock for a while and got my pussy real wet in the process he fucked me good and hard. I knew giving him attention- would pay off for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct07wk1-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 86.94 MB
Duration : 00:12:57

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct07wk1-clip1high.3gp - 86.9 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct07wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 86.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER 12 - BBC

Description:
This week I called Sean over to play with me. I didnt tell him until he arrived that I had a surprise for him. I sat him on the couch and asked him if hed like to play with me and my daughter Mia. He looked so surprised but really happy and excited at the same time. I called Mia over and when she walked into the room his eyes were wide with excitement. We started off by giving him a little strip tease in our matching lingerie. Mia started kissing him pretty quickly. I could tell she was into him and he was definitely her type While they were making out I sucked on his cock and got him nice and hard. When Mia saw how hard his cock was she stopped kissing him and started sucking on his cock. He reached over to me to suck on my breasts while Mia kept his cock hard. He then had me sit on his face so he could lick my pussy and ass while Mia continued to enjoy sucking on his big cock I then told Mia to switch with me so she could see how good he is at oral. She was moaning right away I knew shed really like him I then told him I wanted to fuck him before he came so I got on top of him and rode him real good both ways. He made me cum pretty fast He then took Mia from behind and pounded her pussy good. She was loving it He then laid her on the couch and spread her legs behind her head and fucked her pussy again. He was then ready to cum so he stood up and I grabbed his cock and stroked him off onto Mias waiting tongue and then into my mouth. We shared it all and both got our fill of cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar14wk5-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 545.74 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:24:17

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar14week5_1600highres.zip - 28.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar14wk5-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 545.7 MB
UbiqFile:mar14wk5-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 162.6 MB
UbiqFile:mar14wk5-clip3hd.3gp - 162.7 MB
UbiqFile:mar14wk5-clip3hd.mp4 - 285.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BUSTY BEAUTIES

Description:
I got to play with one of my old gal friends again- Allie I love being with her because she is so sweet, sexy, and her pussy is so much fun to play with Too bad the boys didn_t join us Oh well, maybe next time
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may06wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 70.01 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:10:27

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may06wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 70.0 MB
UbiqFile:may06wk4-clip1high.3gp - 70.1 MB
UbiqFile:may06wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 122.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK RICO - BBC

Description:
I worked all day so when I got home I just wanted to shower and put something sexy on for my hubby and wait for him to come home. I was in the living room talking to my girlfriend about my stressful day when Tommy opens the front door. He walks in and sits down with me and gives me a nice kiss and tells me that I look really sexy but then asks me why Im dressed like that. I tell him Im wearing that for him because Im really horny and want to have some fun with him. He then says he has to leave right away to meet the guys at the bowling alley. I start getting angry and pouting because I want him to stay home. He then gives me another kiss, picks up his stuff and leaves. I then pick up the phone and call my neighbor Rico and ask him if he could come over to have some fun with me. He knows what I mean when I say fun I bring him into the bedroom and start making out with him while hes undressing me. I then suck on his large black cock. I wanted his black cock inside me and didnt care if I was cheating on my husband. He shouldnt have left his horny wife all alone After I get him good and hard he puts me in all sorts of different positions and fucks my pussy real good I cum several times before Rico unloads his cum inside my pussy. I know I should have told him to wear a condom and pull out but I was having way too much fun. He kisses me good bye and I lay down on the bed for a minute but end up falling asleep. When Tommy gets home I am still half naked with my wet pussy in full view. He tells me hes home and that hes ready to have sex with me. I say Im not in the mood now so leave me alone. He keeps bothering me so I tell him to stop and I angrily tell him to go sleep on the couch. It serves him right for leaving his naughty wife all alone
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan15wk2(1).mp4
File Size : 666.41 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:29:47

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan15week2_1600highres.zip - 49.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan15wk2(1).mp4 - 666.4 MB
UbiqFile:jan15wk2(2).mp4 - 199.7 MB
UbiqFile:jan15wk2.3gp - 199.9 MB
UbiqFile:jan15wk2.mp4 - 347.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MAKE ME FUCK YOU

Description:
I haven_t been taking care of Tommy like I should and he_s been getting pretty angry at me because of it. I dressed up in a sexy outfit so he could take some photos of me but then he didn_t want to stop there. He wanted to fuck me. I gave in to his advances once he got me excited. He really loves hiking up my skirt, pulling out my tits and making me show my body to other guys. Then he started licking my ass and sticking his fingers inside it. He_s been trying really hard to get me to let him fuck my ass lately. Maybe I_ll give my ass up to him soon. I ended up giving in because I really like it when men take charge on me and make me suck their dick_s. I_ve always fantasized about being gangbanged and it really turns me on when I get me clothes ripped off and called a whore while a guys stick their dicks in my mouth. Tommy knows that I like that so he does that a lot to me. It makes his dick really hard knowing that he has a little whore for a wife and he comes really good when I get treated like a slut. It always makes his dick hard when I tell him that I want to have all my holes fucked at the same time then have 3 guys fill my mouth with hot cum. After all the talk about making me into a little whore and me sucking on his cock he finally couldn_t take it anymore and ended up blowing his load in my mouth. Then he made me look into the camera and show everyone my cum filled mouth. He likes degrading me like that. And I like it too
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep10wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 162.2 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:24:14

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:sep10week4_1600highres.zip - 38.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep10wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 162.2 MB
UbiqFile:sep10wk4-clip1high.3gp - 162.4 MB
UbiqFile:sep10wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 286.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH ON MY FACE 11

Description:
I went out last night to meet a friend and when I woke up this morning I was still really horny. I got in late so I didnt tell Tommy about my night but wanted to share it with him this morning. I also really needed to get fucked again I brought out one of my toys as well because my night involved 2 cocks I met a friend for a drink at the bar and he introduced me to his business partner. I thought I was just going to have fun with just the one guy but they were super nice and talked me into seeing both of them. We went up to the hotel room and they waited for me in the living room while I changed into some sexy lingerie, stockings and heels. I stripped for them and took turns teasing them. I also gave them some sexy lap dances before the real fun started. I then got in between them and pulled out their dicks and stroked both of them and also took turns sucking on them. When they were good and hard we went into the bedroom and I got in between them again. They took turns playing with me- kissing my breasts, licking my pussy and then I sucked on one dick while the other guy fucked me. They took turns until they were both going to cum and shot it in my mouth. I told them how much I loved to eat cum and they didnt want to disappoint me Two big loads in my mouth. After I finished telling Tommy this story he was so fucking hard I wanted to re-enact my date last night with Tommy so I did the same thing with him but this time I used a toy as the second dick. I stroked, sucked and he fucked me real good and then shot a huge load all over my face. Thanks baby
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec14wk2(1).mp4
File Size : 481.86 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:21

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:dec14week2_1600highres.zip - 20.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec14wk2(1).mp4 - 481.9 MB
UbiqFile:dec14wk2(2).mp4 - 143.2 MB
UbiqFile:dec14wk2.3gp - 143.3 MB
UbiqFile:dec14wk2.mp4 - 252.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM SWAPPING

Description:
This week my friend Alysha and her husband came up to see me and Tommy. We spent the day on the boat getting some sun and having a lot of fun I think her husband is really hot and Alysha didn_t mind sharing him with me. We both sucked on his cock at the same time, and then also taking turns. His cock was really hard and I know he was really enjoying it. He came in Alysha_s mouth and then she shared his cum with me. I ended up swallowing the whole load
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug05wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 101.97 MB
Duration : 00:15:15

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug05wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 102.0 MB
UbiqFile:aug05wk3-clip1high.3gp - 102.2 MB
UbiqFile:aug05wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 179.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 13

Description:
This week I was hired to be a stripper for two guys in their hotel room. I had on a sexy red top with a very short red skirt and red high heels. I started dancing for them but right away they started grabbing me and pulling me towards them. I kept trying to keep them back and told them no but they didn_t listen. The one guy kept grabbing my breasts and trying to finger me while his friend was undressing. I knew they were both up to no good but wasn_t sure how to stop them. I told them I would do a little more then I_m supposed to but that turned into a lot more. They had me sucking on their dicks and the one guy was fucking me. I was nervous but at the same time I really started to enjoy it. The one guy was fucking me so hard and good just the way I like it and then they both stood up and wanted to cum on my face. They drenched my face and eyes with a giant load of cum I told them they were going to have to tip me good because I couldn_t go on another job that night
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june12wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 121.82 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:18:10

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:june12week2_1600highres.zip - 31.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june12wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 121.8 MB
UbiqFile:june12wk2-clip3hd.3gp - 121.8 MB
UbiqFile:june12wk2-clip3hd.mp4 - 213.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HOT GUYS MAKE ME HORNY

Description:
I really had a lot of fun today, Tara and I went up to this little mall which carries specialty boutiques. There_s a really nice cigar shop there, which I love to walk by to smell the cigars well actually I enjoy looking at the hot guys who go in there. Today, I saw someone who looked like one of my favorite celebrities, The Rock. This guy was so big and hot, and he was actually checking me out, it must have been the short little black dress I was wearing. He had on these cool jeans, and I could see the bulge in his pants. It looked like he was huge. I wish I could have seen what was inside those jeans With all the excitement, and the fact that I wasn_t wearing any panties my pussy began to get moist. I could feel the wetness in between my pussy lips. I was so turned on that when I got home I told TT to sit unzip his pants and to sit down. I wanted to imagine sucking on that guys cock, although TT didn_t know what was going on inside my dirty little mind. I got him so hard. I_m not sure if he knew what was really going on but he was enjoying it just the same. It had been a couple of days since we had done anything, so he had a nice big load for me. When he cam I held it in my mouth, and than after I showed it to him I swallowed the whole thing. It was so good and sweet
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct03wk3-clip1.3gp
File Size : 32.76 MB
Duration : 00:04:52

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct03wk3-clip1.3gp - 32.8 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct03wk3-clip1.mp4 - 32.6 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct03wk3-clip2.3gp - 36.3 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct03wk3-clip2.mp4 - 36.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SUSPENDER STOCKINGS

Description:
After I had so much fun last week I wanted to show my appreciation to Tommy by dressing in a sexy one-piece body suit and stockings. He loves it when I dress this way. I love making his cock real hard for me- and it didn_t take long today I wanted his cock inside my pussy. He fucked me several ways before I came on that nice hard cock. I got so wet and it felt so good cumming on his cock
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar06wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 87.96 MB
Duration : 00:13:07

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar06wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 88.0 MB
UbiqFile:mar06wk4-clip1high.3gp - 88.0 MB
UbiqFile:mar06wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 152.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 6

Description:
I_ve been looking for an RV to travel around the US with and think I may have found the one I want. The salesman pulled one off the lot for me so I could check out and test drive. He showed me the interior and then told me the price and I almost fell over I thought I might have to do some negotiating to get the best deal. I started flirting with him and showing him my how naughty I could by lifting up my skirt and flashing my boobs at him. He seemed interested but I knew I_d have to do a lot more to get him to bring down his commission. So I was up front with him and asked him if he could give me a better price if I made it worth his while and the sleazy salesman said yes. I started kissing him and rubbing his crotch, he had his hands all over me, rubbing my boobs, lifting up my skirt to see my sexy panties. I pulled my panties down to my knees so he could see my clean shaven pussy. He got excited and had me sit on the couch and he put his head between my legs and started licking and fingering me like crazy. The taste and smell of my pussy got him so excited I then pulled his cock out of his jeans and rubbed and stroked it till it was good and hard. I then squatted down with my legs spread and sucked on his cock, teasing his head with my tongue. This got me very excited so I started fingering my pussy while his pre-cum dripped onto my lips. I wanted him inside me so I got on top of him and rode his cock. He almost came but I told him not to so I could get in my favorite position. I spread my legs wide and had him bury his cock deep inside me until I came good and hard. I then told him to shoot his big load on my pussy. His hot cum felt so good on my pussy lips, and I couldn_t resist rubbing it in When we finished he told me I could have the RV for cost and I smiled and told him thanks sweetie, It_s been great doing business with you
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar12wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 114.7 MB
Duration : 00:17:09

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar12week2_1600highres.zip - 28.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar12wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 114.7 MB
UbiqFile:mar12wk2-clip3hd.3gp - 114.9 MB
UbiqFile:mar12wk2-clip3hd.mp4 - 203.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIRTHDAY FACIAL

Description:
Today was my birthday so I got all dressed up to go out with Tommy. He made some plans for us to go out to dinner and a show downtown. He came home from work and brought me flowers which always turns me on. Then he saw what I was wearing and instantly got turned on. He loves it when I go out on the town dressed like a little whore. And I love getting lots of attention from other men. We had some time to kill before we had to leave for diner so he pulled out his hard cock and made me stroke it. He knows I love having a hard cock in my hand. Then he started kissing me softly and pulling out my big tits so he could fondle them. We made out for a long time while he caressed my body. Next thing I know he lifted up my dress and started tearing down my panties so he could see my neatly trimmed pussy. Then a sat on the kitchen counter while he stroked his cock and fingered my pussy. I love it when a man fills up my pussy so I told Tommy to stick all of his fingers in my pussy until it was completely full. I almost came but I wanted to play with his dick first so I sat down and jerked off his cock real good. He likes making me sit down and stroke his cock while I have my legs spread open so that everyone can get a good view of my pretty pussy. Then he made me bend over, suck on his cock and spread my ass apart so that everyone could get a good view of my ass too. Every time I spread my ass like that I always fantasize and wish that Tommy would surprise me and have somebody come up from behind me and start eating my ass out real good. I was really horny today and I needed a cock inside me so bad and I had to make sure that before Tommy shot his load that I got fucked good so I made him sit down so I could sit on his dick and ride it. I bounced up and down on his cock until my legs were sore. Then I wrapped my legs and arms around him while he fucked me standing up. I love getting fucked in that position. I always get penetrated the best getting fucked like that. I guess he likes it too because he got so turned on that he couldn_t hold his cum in any longer and the next thing I knew he pulled his cock out of my pussy and shot all of his hot cum right in my eye. I was so turned on all night after that. I just love it when a man shoots a big load of cum all over my face. Then I got undressed, cleaned up a little bit, got dressed again and went out to dinner. My eye was red all night long from all that cum. I_m sure that everyone in the restaurant probably thought that I had pink eye.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov10wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 204.54 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:30:32

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:nov10week3_1600highres.zip - 29.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov10wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 204.5 MB
UbiqFile:nov10wk3-clip1high.3gp - 204.7 MB
UbiqFile:nov10wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 360.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BUSTY COCK WORSHIPPER

Description:
This week I seduced Tommy by wearing a sexy top and burgundy stockings. I teased him first by undressing and playing with my tits and pussy. His dick got super hard through his jeans as he watched me. I couldn_t wait to see him pull his cock out so I could wrap my hand around it and then circle the head of his cock with my tongue. I stroked his cock with one hand while I squeezed and fondled his balls with the other hand. I coaxed a nice big load out of his balls right onto my mouth. I really love the taste of his cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct08wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 146.79 MB
Duration : 00:21:57

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct08wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 146.8 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct08wk4-clip1high.3gp - 147.0 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct08wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 259.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BEND ME OVER

Description:
In this week?s update I?m in my new place getting lunch ready for my husband and one of his clients. Steve (the client) is sitting in the family room waiting for Tommy to get there so we can eat. I just got off the phone with Tommy and I tell Steve that he is running late and that I will entertain him while he?s waiting. Steve asks me if what he heard is true about me- that Tommy told him that he might get lucky with me. I tell him that I?m very attracted to him and that I would love to suck his cock to prove it. He first wants me to tease him and show him what?s underneath my skirt and then to lower my top so he can see my big breasts. From there he pulls out his cock and let?s me see. I notice his pre-cum and I can?t wait to get on my knees to taste it. I suck on his cock for a long time while I?m fingering myself and then I bend over the stove and he shoves his cock right in. It felt incredible and I kept asking him to fuck me even more. He then tells me that he?s about to come so I get on my knees again and finish him off by stroking his cock and having him cum in my mouth and chin. I quickly clean up after that knowing Tommy would be home soon and I wouldn?t want him to catch me in the act LOL
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb05wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 97.51 MB
Duration : 00:14:34

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb05wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 97.5 MB
UbiqFile:feb05wk3-clip1high.3gp - 97.6 MB
UbiqFile:feb05wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 170.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HOLIDAY CREAM PIE

Description:
It was a long day at the office for TT and I, and I was ready to relax and have a nice dinner. I was waiting for TT to get home so we could order dinner but he wasn_t interested in going anywhere. He came out in to the living room with only a shirt on and informed me that I had to wait to eat dinner, because he wanted to bend me over the couch and fuck me first. It really turns me on to see him come into the room with his cock just swinging in the air. He was already hard, but I thought I would make him wait a little before I gave in. He wanted me to take off my top so he could see my big breasts, and when I did I couldn_t resist playing with my nipples. My breasts love attention, and when I pull and tug on my nipples they get nice and hard. I get really aroused when my nipples are stimulated. I than took off my panties and showed him my pussy. I was already moist and when I spread my legs apart and stuck a finger in my little hole I could feel how wet I was. I couldn_t wait to get a hold of that cock. I put the whole thing in my mouth and sucked on the head of his cock while licking the shaft with my tongue. I love to feel the way the end of his cock feels when my lips are around the head. I laid back on the couch and spread my legs so he could enter my pussy. I took it all in, and it felt soooo good I than got on top of his cock and rocked back and forth positioning his cock with my pelvis, so I could feel his cock just where I wanted it. I came really good this way- I_m sure he could feel my pussy squeeze his cock while I was cuming. I than moved up and down his shaft, and stroked, and squeezed his balls. He than bent me over the couch and dove his cock deep within my pussy while grabbing on to my hips and penetrating me even further. I wanted him to cum on my pussy, so I got on my back again just before he was going to cum and than he squirted all his cum all over my pussy, and than he took his cock and rubbed it around my pussy. It felt really good to have his juices all over my clit and my pussy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec03wk2-clip1.3gp
File Size : 39.67 MB
Duration : 00:05:54

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec03wk2-clip1.3gp - 39.7 MB
UbiqFile:dec03wk2-clip1.mp4 - 39.5 MB
UbiqFile:dec03wk2-clip2.3gp - 40.1 MB
UbiqFile:dec03wk2-clip2.mp4 - 40.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 9

Description:
This week I put on red pantyhose with front and back cutouts, a red bra and red heels. I was super horny and needed a big cock to fill my hole. I brought out one of my huge dildo and began stroking it, feeling it_s hardness on my palms. I just love the feel of a good hard cock and it wasn_t long before I had the massive thing in my mouth. I wish I could get it down my throat and feel the enormity of it. My pussy was tingling and ready to be fucked so I lubed it up real good and shoved the giant cock inside me. It felt so good and I couldn_t get enough it I shoved it in further and further until my little pussy couldn_t take it anymore and I let out a nice big orgasm. Then Tommy got really turned on watching me and pulled out his cock. I asked him if he wanted me to get him off and of course he said yes I stroked and tugged on his cock until he let out a huge load for me.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may12wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 84.6 MB
Duration : 00:12:37

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may12week3bonus_1600highres.zip - 20.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may12wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 84.6 MB
UbiqFile:may12wk3bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 84.7 MB
UbiqFile:may12wk3bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 148.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 3

Description:
Today I wore a sexy white top and white thong with blue fishnet stockings. I wanted to tease you guys and make you cum for me again. I love seeing a guy pull his dick out of his pants and watch it get hard while I strip. I brought out my huge kong dong dildo to fuck but first I made sure I fingered my pussy real good so it would be nice and wet and stretched out so I could fit the massive cock inside me. I got so creamy wet and love the way it tastes I got you so excited and hard for me, coaxing you to stroke yourself while I watched the pre-cum spill out onto the head of your cock. It looked so good I then told you I needed you to cum for me and you shot out a nice big load into my mouth. I sucked on the head to get out all the remains and enjoyed every drop
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr12wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 102.87 MB
Duration : 00:15:23

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:apr12week2bonus_1600highres.zip - 12.5 MB

Download VIDEO: