Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MY WIFE NEEDS CUM 2

Description:
Today a college kid came over to meet me for a hand job. We have been e-mailing each other back and forth for a while now and he has been begging for one of my famous hand jobs. He_s taking summer classes at ASU and he only had a few minutes to stop by before his next class. He was tall and cute and funny. I tried to go slow and do a strip tease for him but he was so horny and ready to go that he quickly took my clothes off. Then I got down on my knees and pulled his cock out and he instantly shoved his cock in my mouth and forced me to suck on it hard. He kept thrusting his dick inside my mouth and making me gag on his young cock. He wanted me to suck his cock hard and grip it tight. Then we got up on the bed and I sucked his cock some more. Then he told me to give him a hand job. So I grabbed his cock and gripped it as hard as I could and started stroking it. He told me it wasn_t hard enough. So I gripped his cock harder and stroked faster and faster and before I knew it he shot his big sticky load for me. It was all over my hands If I would have known he was going to come that fast I would have teased him a lot longer and made wait before he came but I did really like his thick creamy load I just love jerking off all those young college cocks. Sometimes the young college guys get really excited when they finally feel my soft hands wrapped around their young cocks and they just can_t control themselves and they cum fast. lol
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july16wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 141.96 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:18

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:july16week3_1600highres.zip - 18.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july16wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4 - 142.0 MB
UbiqFile:july16wk3-mpeg4(2).mp4 - 42.3 MB
UbiqFile:july16wk3-mpeg4.3gp - 42.4 MB
UbiqFile:july16wk3-mpeg4.mp4 - 74.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SHOOT YOUR LOAD

Description:
This week I took a long hot bath and got all nice and sudsy, then played with myself. I was so aroused but wanted to make you wait while you watched me. I then put on some nice smelling cream and rubbed it all over my body before putting on some sexy lingerie and stockings for you. I then asked Tommy if he_d like to go on the bed with me and he said yes. I teased him some more and spread my pussy open so he could lick me. His cock got so hard I couldn_t resist sucking on it before he fucked my pussy real good. I finished him off with a hand job and when he shot out his cum- I licked it all up Hmmm. So good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec07wk4-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 136.46 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:20:22

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec07wk4-clip1high.3gp - 136.5 MB
UbiqFile:dec07wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 136.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK ROME - BBC creampie

Description:
I called down to guest services and asked if they could have someone bring up some extra towels and ice up to my room. I was hoping they would send up one of the hot black guys that I met earlier by the valet. I put on a sexy lavender bra &amp thong with purple burgundy stockings. I left my room door ajar and got on the bed to wait for a hot guy to show up. When I heard him knock I told him to come in. It was him, the hot black stud from earlier. He looked shocked to see me dressed half naked on the bed like that. I told him it was ok, that he could come in and I had him place the towels on the bed next to me. I then began to flirt with him, his name was Rome, and tease him and touch him to see if I could get him on the bed with me. He leaned over and we kissed and then I grabbed his head and guided him over to me. He then bent down and kissed my breasts and pulled my tits out. He licked my nipples and then I grabbed him by his shorts to unbutton them. They fell to the floor and so did his boxers. I pulled out his big black cock and held it in my hands. I sucked his head lightly teasing it for a while before putting it down my throat. He pulled my thong off and held it in his teeth. It made me giggle with anticipation. He then went in between my legs and licked me for a long time while his fingers were on my nipples. It felt so good I was so turned on We definitely were into one another He then slid his cock inside my pussy and we made out for a long time. I didnt want it to stop He was so passionate and sweet with me. He knew exactly what I needed and was willing to give it to me As he spooned me I rubbed my clit and I came on his big cock. It was so hot Then I got on top of him and rode his cock, bouncing up and down so I could feel every inch of it slide deep inside me. I was fucking him reverse cowgirl style when he said he was about to cum. I told him not to pull out. I told him I wanted him to pump all of his cum deep inside my wet pussy. Then he shot his huge load deep inside me. It felt amazing having that big black cock pump all that cum inside me. Then I stood up and all of his cum dripped out of my wet pussy. His cum was so nice and thick and creamy. I pushed some of it out and then scooped the rest out with my fingers to taste it. It tasted so sweet I love eating cum I called Tommy after Rome left and I told him what I did. Tommy was so excited when I told him that I fucked some big black cocks on this trip and that I let them all cum in me and give me creampies He was so excited hearing about all the fun that I had that he came in his pants while we were on the phone. I cant wait to get home and have him fuck me while I tell him all about my new passion for big black cocks and creampies I also told him that I had some great pictures and videos to bring home to him too. When I get home from a fun trip I like to make him watch my new videos and jerk off to them while I get on my knees under his desk and suck on his balls until he shoots out one of his gigantic loads in my mouth
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug16wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 621.44 MB
Duration : 00:27:33

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:aug16week3_1600highres.zip - 183.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug16wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4 - 621.4 MB
UbiqFile:aug16wk3-mpeg4(1).wmv - 627.7 MB
UbiqFile:aug16wk3-mpeg4(2).mp4 - 184.9 MB
UbiqFile:aug16wk3-mpeg4.3gp - 185.0 MB
UbiqFile:aug16wk3-mpeg4.mp4 - 324.3 MB
UbiqFile:aug16wk3-mpeg4.wmv - 560.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PEEPING TOM

Description:
his week while Tommy was at the gym I took a walk on the beach and met a guy there that I knew. After sitting on the beach and talking I asked him to come over to my place. He looked so good and I knew he wanted me by the way he kept staring at my breasts We went in to my bathroom to rinse off but ended up making out in there and having sex right in the shower. I got so turned on sucking on his big dick and him feeling my tits the whole time I couldn_t wait to sit on his dick and feel him inside me. It felt amazing I got him to shoot a huge load all over me We then finally got in the shower and rinsed off. I planned on just having some fun with him while Tommy was gone but then Tommy came home and started filming us. Tommy was a little angry with me because I didn_t tell him I was going to do that, so when my friend left Tommy wanted to punish me. He thought making me give him a blow job was punishment ha, ha, I got the last laugh on that one I got to have two big loads of cum shot on my face Today was a great day
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may10wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 137.74 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:20:35

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may10week1_1600highres.zip - 26.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may10wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 137.7 MB
UbiqFile:may10wk1-clip1high.3gp - 138.0 MB
UbiqFile:may10wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 241.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH ON MY FACE 8

Description:
I just returned from Chicago last night and when I awoke this morning I was horny and still thinking of all the fun I had while I was on my trip. I met this cute guy and he had a huge cock. I had so much fun sucking and fucking him that I wanted to relive that today by getting out one of my big toys to play with. My pussy was already wet when I started licking the head of the big toy. I kept thinking of his pre-cum on my lips. I stripped down and teased for the camera and then started rubbing the big toy on my wet pussy. I continued teasing my pussy with the head and slowly put just the head inside me and then took my time sliding it all the way in. The big cock filled my pussy up so good I then wanted to eat some cum so I asked my hubby if I could play with his cock. He gladly obliged and I started stroking him while I fucked myself with the big toy and then I came so good I continued to stroke his big cock and sucked on it at the same time. This always keeps him nice and hard and in no time I can make him cum for me. I just love the feel of a nice cock in my mouth I got him to cum by spreading my pussy and ass in front of him while I stroked him off and he shot his load into my waiting face and mouth.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug14wk3(1).mp4
File Size : 515.18 MB
Duration : 00:22:55

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:aug14week3_1600highres.zip - 21.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug14wk3(1).mp4 - 515.2 MB
UbiqFile:aug14wk3(2).mp4 - 153.8 MB
UbiqFile:aug14wk3.3gp - 153.8 MB
UbiqFile:aug14wk3.mp4 - 268.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILFLICIOUS

Description:
Today I got all dressed up for another cock audition with a college guy but ten minutes before he was supposed to show up he called and said that he was really nervous and that he didn_t think he could do it. I told him I understood and that performing on camera is a lot harder than it looks especially if your a guy and you have to stay hard. I was a little bummed after that because I was really looking forward to sucking on his cock. Oh well, I still have a lot of guys lined up for shoots in the coming weeks so it won_t be too long before I have a big cock in my mouth so that_s good. Since I was a little upset I told Tommy that I wanted him to fuck me in order to make me feel better. So he came in the bedroom and started fondling my body which I love. Then he had me get on the bed and spread my pussy and ass for him so he could lick all my holes real good. I love the way he eats my pussy and ass out. He eats my ass out like this guy Rich used to do at the club. Then I sat on his face while he stuck his tongue inside my pussy. He likes it when I smother him with my pussy until he can_t breath. He continued to eat my pussy out until his cock was dripping with pre-cum. Then we got on the bed so I could jerk him off while he fingered my pussy. That is one of our favorite positions. I love having my pussy filled up with his fingers while I_m stroking his cock. We always get each other off real good in that position. Right when he was about to cum I got on top of him and jerked him off real good. He likes it when I get on top of him and jerk him off while I tell him what a dirt little whore I am. I usually make him cum really good while I tell him about all the times I fucked different guys in the back of their cars in the parking lot at the strip club. He came good to one of my crazy stories again today which I loved. It was fun playing with Tommy_s cock today but I was really looking forward to playing with a new cock. I hope that the guy that I have scheduled for next week shows up. He said he was dying to be with me so we_ll see. He has a big dick that I want to play with and he said that he loves licking pussy so I_m looking forward to meeting him.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 110.73 MB
Duration : 00:16:32

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan11week3_1600highres.zip - 14.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 110.7 MB
UbiqFile:jan11wk3-clip1high.3gp - 111.0 MB
UbiqFile:jan11wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 192.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BILLIARD BANG

Description:
It?s been a long week and both Tommy and I really need to unwind and relax so, when he got home I made sure I looked extra sexy for him. I greeted him with some wine and a smile on my face. I told him we should have some fun and shoot some pool but he wanted to relax first another way. I wanted the same thing too so I stripped for him and teased him until his cock was nice and hard. He wanted to fuck me on the table so I spread open my legs and put my fingers in my pussy. I then spread my pussy and guided his cock in. I also turned over and put my knees on the table so he could fuck me from behind. His cock felt so good and hard, and he pushed it deep inside me. I came very easily this way feeling his cock on my g-spot. He wanted me to suck on his cock so I laid my back on the table and hung my head over the side. He fucked my mouth as deep as he could and when he was ready to cum he came in my mouth. I spit the cum on my breasts and then licked it up with my fingers.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug05wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 35.11 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:05:16

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug05wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 35.1 MB
UbiqFile:aug05wk2-clip1high.3gp - 35.5 MB
UbiqFile:aug05wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 61.0 MB
UbiqFile:aug05wk2-clip2high(1).mp4 - 33.7 MB
UbiqFile:aug05wk2-clip2high.3gp - 33.8 MB
UbiqFile:aug05wk2-clip2high.mp4 - 59.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MIRROR IMAGE MILF

Description:
I was really horny after I got home from the gym today and I needed to suck on a cock right away. There was this really hot guy there and I wanted to suck on his dick so bad. I couldn_t stop looking at his shorts and trying to imagine how big his dick was. So as soon as I walked in the house I took a quick shower then got dressed in a sexy outfit as I waited for Tommy to get home from his appointment. His dick gets really hard when I wear sexy outfits with pantyhose and I love the way pantyhose feel on my pussy so I put on a sexy outfit that I knew he would like. As soon as he got home I called him into the bedroom and showed him what I had on. He started making out with me and lifting up my skirt then he pulled out my big tits and started playing with them. Then he sat on the edge of the bed and started jerking off in front of me while I stripped for him. As soon as I saw his cock pop out of his jeans I instantly started fantasizing about jerking off the hot guy from the gym. I really wish I could have been jerking off both their dicks at the same time right then. I love having two dicks in my hand and my mouth. After Tommy stroked his cock for a little while he got on his knees and licked my pussy through my pantyhose. It felt so good to have my pussy licked with my pantyhose still on. Then I got on my knees and stroked and sucked his cock real hard until he was about to shoot his load. I told him I wanted him to shoot his load of my pantyhose so I could wear them out with his cum on them. So I leaned back and had him shoot his load all over my sexy pantyhose. It was so sexy watching that cum shoot out of his dick. It was so thick and white just the way I like it. I like it when he saves big loads of cum like that for me.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 177.96 MB
Duration : 00:26:35

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:eek:ct10week2_1600highres.zip - 32.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 178.0 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct10wk2-clip1high.3gp - 178.2 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct10wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 312.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- WAKE UP WITH RIO

Description:
This morning I got up and put moisturizer on all over my body. I got really turned on and got a little crazy with the cream I then went into the kitchen to drink my coffee but ended up getting cream all over me After I made a real mess of myself I took a nice warm bath- and had lots of fun with the soap bubbles I hope you enjoy playing with me today
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar07wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 116.31 MB
Duration : 00:17:22

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar07wk2-clip1high.3gp - 116.3 MB
UbiqFile:mar07wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 116.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FACIAL FEST 2

Description:
I really love it when guys cum on my face and after receiving a double facial last week that_s all I_ve been thinking about. I told Tommy that I wanted to go to Jimmy_s house again today so that they both could cum on my face again. There_s just something about all that hot cum dripping down my face that drives me wild. So we drove over to Jimmy_s house and as soon as we got there I went and changed into a sexy outfit and then came out to the kitchen to surprise them. I started teasing them by sitting down and lifting up my skirt and my sweater so they could get a good look at my pussy and my tits. I love watching guys reactions when I lift up my skirt and they see that I don_t have any panties on. As soon as Jimmy saw my pussy he wanted to taste it so he got between my legs and ate me out while I jerked and sucked on Tommy_s cock. Next I sat in the chair and had them stand on both sides of me while I stroked their cocks at the same time. Then I squatted down next to their cocks and took turns blowing both of them. It was so hot having two big cocks right in my face like that. It makes me so wet just thinking about going back and forth with my mouth on those big cocks. They said that they both wanted to fuck me before they came so they stood me up and bent me over the chair and took turns fucking me. It felt so good having those big dicks in my pussy. I wanted to tell them to cum in my pussy so I could have a double cream pie but I opted for the double facial instead. I_ve always wanted to put two cocks inside my pussy at the same time and then have them both shoot their cum in me. So maybe I can talk them into doing that to me one of these times. After they took turns fucking me I got on my knees and sucked their cocks some more. I got so wet sucking those big cocks at the same time. I couldn_t wait to feel their hot cum drip down my face again. So first I jerked Jimmy_s cock off all over my face and then I had Tommy cum on top of Jimmy_s cum. There was cum everywhere. I was so turned on having that cum all over my face. I love mixing different guys cum together and then tasting it. It tasted so good. After they came I went and got cleaned up and then laid on Jimmy_s bed and had both of them suck on my tits while I used my vibrator to cum. I have so much fun playing with their cocks and I can_t wait to do it again.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar11wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 174.86 MB
Duration : 00:26:06

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar11week1_1600highres.zip - 30.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar11wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 174.9 MB
UbiqFile:mar11wk1-clip1high.3gp - 174.9 MB
UbiqFile:mar11wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 307.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MUSCLE MAN

Description:
This week Conan came to see me again. I really like his muscular body and feeling his big hands touch me. He told me on the phone that he couldn_t wait to see me again either. I think I made an impression on him last time
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr09wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 108.31 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:16:11

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:apr09week2_1600highres.zip - 26.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr09wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 108.3 MB
UbiqFile:apr09wk2-clip1high.3gp - 108.5 MB
UbiqFile:apr09wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 190.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE CREAMPIE

Description:
I was at an AVN after party in Las Vegas at a friends house and I saw a hot guy in the kitchen making himself a drink. I started talking to him and this led to flirting and more flirting and even a small kiss. He told me his name was Marcus London and that he did porn too. I was so horny and turned on by his British accent that I whispered in his ear for him to follow me into a back bedroom so we could fool around without my husband finding out. He asked me what we were doing and I said I wanted some private time with him. He didn_t seem to mind and he actually had the same idea. We started making out and then he started sucking on my nipples and playing with my pussy. He had me lay on the bed and was licking my pussy for a long time. I then got him undressed and out of his pants so I could suck on his dick. I got him really hard before we both laid on the bed together. He then told me to sit on his face while I stroked and sucked on his dick. By this time I was so turned on looking at his dick that I got up and sat my pussy down on his dick. He fucked me in every position until I came on his cock. I told him I wanted him to cum deep inside me so I could walk around the party after we had sex and feel his hot cum dripping out of my pussy and down my leg. Hearing that drove him crazy and he shot his load all the way inside me. After we were done he asked me if my husband would be mad and if it was safe for him to go back to the party with my husband around and I said that it wasn_t any of my husbands business what we did. So we both got dressed and left the room a few minutes apart and went back to the party to join everyone else. Tommy was outside talking to a blonde girl named Holly with huge tits and had no idea what I had just done. I went up to him and gave him a kiss and handed him a glass of wine. I stood next to Tommy and Holly and listened to them talk while I tried to keep my legs closed to keep all the cum from running down my leg. I get so turned on feeling other men_s cum dripping out of my pussy. I just love cheating on my husband with other guys. I_m so lucky that I get to fuck so many different cocks. I have the best job ever
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may15wk2(1).mp4
File Size : 558.18 MB
Duration : 00:24:44

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may15week2_1600highres.zip - 25.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may15wk2(1).mp4 - 558.2 MB
UbiqFile:may15wk2(2).mp4 - 166.1 MB
UbiqFile:may15wk2.3gp - 166.1 MB
UbiqFile:may15wk2.mp4 - 290.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD SESSION 2

Description:
I woke up this morning so horny and Tommy_s cock wouldn_t do so I started thinking about Sean_s cock and how much I needed a young stud to fuck me good. I texted him and told him I was very horny and needed his sexy body to play with. He instantly responded yes and that he could come over anytime to see me I put on a real sexy bra &amp panty set for him. I then told Tommy I needed to get fucked really good today so I called Sean to come over. He said he understood and that he wants me to have a good time with him. I told him he would have to watch us fuck because I get more turned on knowing that he_s watching me enjoy myself with someone else because he doesn_t turn me on anymore and that I need a bigger, harder cock to fuck than his. He said he would but that he just wanted me to tease him first by stripping and stroking his dick. I said okay and did it. This got me even more excited so when Sean walked in I couldn_t contain myself. I was all over him His body felt so good and his cock was already so hard for me. He was touching and kissing me all over. My pussy was dripping wet and I was anxious to fuck him He carried me over to the bed and he licked my pussy for a while and then got on top of me and slid his cock inside me. I love the way he fucks me I came so fast I then got on top of him and road his dick cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl. He was forcing me down on his cock making it go deeper inside me. He can fuck all night if I let him He then flipped me over and took me from behind, smacking my ass and fucking me deeper and deeper. When he was going to cum he got on top of me and shot out a huge load all over my mouth and breasts. I licked up the cum It tasted so good I love it when other guys fuck me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb14wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 654.68 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:29:00

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb14week3_1600highres.zip - 38.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb14wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 654.7 MB
UbiqFile:feb14wk3-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 193.9 MB
UbiqFile:feb14wk3-clip3hd.3gp - 194.2 MB
UbiqFile:feb14wk3-clip3hd.mp4 - 341.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 8

Description:
I was really turned on so I went into the bathroom. I had my crotchless pantyhose on and my fingers in my pussy. I wanted to cum so badly but everywhere I went in the house someone would disturb me. I was just about to cum when I saw Billy standing there peeking at me. I scolded him and told him that he shouldn_t be spying on me but he said he just wanted to know what I was doing. I asked him if he likes watching me and he said yes. I then asked him if he_d cum today and he said he no. Do you want me to make you cum I asked? He nodded and said yes. I got up off the toilet and teased him with my body showing him all my curves, holes and crevices. He really likes my ass and pussy so I made sure to spread those good for him. I told him to come over to me and pull his dick out for me. I then spread my legs wide so he could look at my pussy while I stroked and sucked him off. He ended up shooting a huge load on my face. I really love it when he cums a lot for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan13wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 271.59 MB
Duration : 00:12:05

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan13week2bonus_1600highres.zip - 10.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan13wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 271.6 MB
UbiqFile:jan13wk2bonus-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 81.0 MB
UbiqFile:jan13wk2bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 81.0 MB
UbiqFile:jan13wk2bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 142.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH ON MY FACE 3

Description:
While I was in Phoenix last month one of my fans bought me some really cool stockings. I told him I would wear them on an upcoming shoot so today I put them on and paired them with a black bra and black garter belt. Tommy started taking pictures of me while I talked dirty and I tried to coax his cock out of his pants. After stripping and spreading my ass for him, his cock was standing at attention for me He put the camera down and got on the bed with me so I could stroke and suck on his big cock. I love it when his pre-cum slides onto my tongue. Hmm, tastes so good. When he was ready to cum he shot his load all over my face. Of course, some went over my head and on my hair
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep13wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 324.56 MB
Duration : 00:14:28

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:sep13week3_1600highres.zip - 13.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep13wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 324.6 MB
UbiqFile:sep13wk3-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 96.7 MB
UbiqFile:sep13wk3-clip3hd.3gp - 97.1 MB
UbiqFile:sep13wk3-clip3hd.mp4 - 169.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 15 WITH JASON

Description:
I did another cock audition this week with Jason. He_s a student from Alaska and he_s been interested in meeting me since he saw my site. In his pictures he looked really wild with all his tattoos and his hair and goatee, and then with his cock ring. I thought for sure I was going to have a wild time with him but then he comes in all nervous and shy. I was totally surprised I tried to reassure him and told him he could touch and lick me wherever he wanted but he hardly touched me at all. I got him going a little but then he couldn_t stay hard. I did my best but unfortunately sometimes things don_t work out.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr12wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 159.14 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:23:47

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:apr12week4_1600highres.zip - 19.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr12wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 159.1 MB
UbiqFile:apr12wk4-clip3hd.3gp - 159.3 MB
UbiqFile:apr12wk4-clip3hd.mp4 - 279.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BUSTY MILF

Description:
I was going on a trip today and called a cab service to pick me up. The driver was about to take me to the airport after he had all my bags in the car when I asked him to help me with something in the bedroom. I have a real fear of flying and thought maybe having an orgasm before my flight would help to relax me. The driver had no problem helping me to relax especially after I undressed and showed him my big tits. I asked if I could see his cock and got instantly wet and excited with it in my hand. This led to sucking and lots of oral. I had got so excited when he licked me and then came real good when I was on his cock riding him. I think he deserves a pretty big tip after that
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr08wk1-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 110.09 MB
Duration : 00:16:25

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr08wk1-clip1high.3gp - 110.1 MB
UbiqFile:apr08wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 109.9 MB