Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SLIPPERY COCK

Description:
I finished doing my cam show and wanted to clean up before I put on some lingerie for Tommy. So, I got in the tub and took a bubble bath and relaxed for a while. I have such a busy week that today is the only day I can take it easy. Tomorrow I_ll be cleaning all day and getting the house ready for when Tommy_s friends come in to town. When I got out of the tub Tommy came in to see me. I was really excited still from playing with my pussy on the cam show and really wanted a cock to play with. I love sucking on a nice hard cock and slowly rubbing my pussy while I_m doing it. When I was ready to cum I asked Tommy to jerk off for me so I could watch him while I played with my toys. I got off really good and then Tommy shot his load on my tits- and then I licked it off It was so good
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct06wk4-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 85.3 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:12:43

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct06wk4-clip1high.3gp - 85.3 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct06wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 85.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TOMMY STRIKES BACK

Description:
Well- after what I did last week Tommy thought it was pay back time. Whenever he has sex with another girl I am always there to join him. In this week_s update he went off without me and called Allie. She assumed I thought it was okay so she went ahead and met with Tommy. I guess, that_s what I get for not including him when I was with Jake Although I didn_t get to watch in person the end result is pretty hot
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar05wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 44.29 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:06:37

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar05wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 44.3 MB
UbiqFile:mar05wk2-clip1high.3gp - 44.4 MB
UbiqFile:mar05wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 78.4 MB
UbiqFile:mar05wk2-clip2high(1).mp4 - 51.2 MB
UbiqFile:mar05wk2-clip2high.3gp - 51.4 MB
UbiqFile:mar05wk2-clip2high.mp4 - 90.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HARDCORE OUTDOOR

Description:
up to my old tricks again I love having sex outside and this week I really took it outside I even got caught in the act by a jogger Since my husband has been away I have to find a stand in to please me I went out to this beautiful park with hidden creeks, and bubbling brooks. It_s so pretty and I love to go there after I_ve walked around in the desert. I met this guy who was photographing plants and trees and we started talking. He asked if he could photograph me and I agreed to let him. He had a hidden agenda because as he was snapping pictures he kept asking me to take things off. I_m an exhibitionist so why not. I love being naked- especially outside Once I was naked- you could just imagine where it went from there My sex drive is as strong as any man_s so there was no stopping me there. I not only sucked his cock but let him fuck me right out in the open. It was so exhilarating and freeing to be out in the open and having an orgasm If you_ve never done it outside you don_t know what you_re missing
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct04wk4-high(1).mp4
File Size : 111.6 MB
Duration : 00:16:40

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct04wk4-high(1).mp4 - 111.6 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct04wk4-high.3gp - 111.7 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct04wk4-high.mp4 - 193.4 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HOSE AND HEELS

Description:
I am all dressed up and ready to go to dinner and a show. I decide on skipping the show and I tell the guy who?s taken me that I can do a show for him He is very interested in seeing what I can do and I don?t disappoint him. I strip for him and tease him down to my stockings and then I suck on his cock and when he?s ready to cum I pull out a champagne glass and have him shoot his load into it for me. I then put the glass to my lips and drink up every drop
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr05wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 46.49 MB
Duration : 00:06:55

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr05wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 46.5 MB
UbiqFile:apr05wk2-clip1high.3gp - 46.6 MB
UbiqFile:apr05wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 81.4 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUMSHOT ERUPTION

Description:
Today I was super horny I had so much fun last week with knight when he filled my pussy up I needed to have my pussy filled up again so I got out my huge cock toy to stuff inside me but it wouldnt be the same without a load of cum so I asked my hubby to play with me. We went down to our basement to play. I was so excited to tell him about all the fun I had with knights huge cock and how it stretched me to the limits After some teasing and stripping I drenched the cock with lots of lube and opened my legs and pussy to slide it inside me. It felt so good and of course I was thinking about that big black cock I fucked last week My hubby got very turned on listening and stroking his cock for me. I then asked him to put the camera down and join me on the couch where I could suck and stroke his cock until he was ready to cum for me. He laid back on the couch and I stroked it nice and slow to build up that big load until it shot out all over him It even got on his face Take that for a change Lol I did taste and lick it off his chin.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july14wk2(1).mp4
File Size : 703.5 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:31:21

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:july14week2_1600highres.zip - 45.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july14wk2(1).mp4 - 703.5 MB
UbiqFile:july14wk2(2).mp4 - 210.2 MB
UbiqFile:july14wk2.3gp - 210.4 MB
UbiqFile:july14wk2.mp4 - 368.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FILL MY PUSSY WITH CUM

Description:
I like having sex most anytime but prefer it when I am wearing something really sexy for my man I love wearing body stockings, especially the ones with easy access to my pussy Tommy was working in the office so I called him into the bedroom. It_s easier to get him away from his desk when I wear sexy clothes for him. He can_t resist me then. I told him I was super horny and wanted him to fuck me and he said yes I got him hard by spreading my ass and pussy for him. He pulled out his cock for me so I could stroke it and got him real hard. He bent me over the bed and slid his cock inside my wet pussy. It felt so good I love feeling his hands on my tight ass while he pushes it deeper and deeper. He then got on top of me and fucked me good and I felt his warm load inside me. I pushed the cum out so I could see it drip out of my pussy. Hmmm, I love having a big cock inside me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar12wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 116.04 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:17:21

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar12week2bonus_1600highres.zip - 14.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar12wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 116.0 MB
UbiqFile:mar12wk2bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 116.2 MB
UbiqFile:mar12wk2bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 202.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PANTYLESS PRINCESS

Description:
This week we went to another Halloween party at a neighbors house so I didn_t wear anything real sexy. We managed to hold off all night until we got home and then had sex in our costumes. It seems cheesy but I love dressing up and it_s rare that I can get Tommy to wear anything different I was fantasizing about some strange Medieval Knight getting it on with me It made me cum real good- and Tommy left a nice load all over me as well
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov07wk1-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 98.8 MB
Duration : 00:14:44

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov07wk1-clip1high.3gp - 98.8 MB
UbiqFile:nov07wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 98.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HARDCORE IN HAWAII

Description:
It was the last day of our vacation and I wanted to enjoy the last few hours lounging around the beach and relaxing in the house. Before our long trip home and before I start packing I want to have a little, if not a lot of fun with TT. I found the perfect spot on the living room couch to try out all different positions. I wanted his cock really bad, and I just couldn_t figure out which position I liked best. I finally found the position I liked the most which was having my legs up on his shoulders while he_s standing in front of me pushing his cock deeper and deeper inside me. It felt really snug around his huge cock and my pussy was taking it all in We stayed in this position for a really long time- I just didn_t want him to stop. So, I kept telling him to wait, and to not cum yet. I was enjoying every bit of it. Finally, after TT couldn_t wait any longer, I told him he could cum. I pulled his cock out with my hand and finished him off by stroking and sucking on him until he came all over my breasts. I was trying to catch it all in my mouth, but I must have been aiming in the wrong place. Oh well- I_ll just have to use my fingers to get the cum off my breasts and into my mouth.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug03wk5clip1.3gp
File Size : 21.53 MB
Duration : 00:03:12

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug03wk5clip1.3gp - 21.5 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk5clip1.mp4 - 21.4 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk5clip2.3gp - 19.1 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk5clip2.mp4 - 19.1 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk5clip3.3gp - 15.4 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk5clip3.mp4 - 15.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BOY NEXT DOOR

Description:
I was on the phone talking to my girlfriend when out the window I saw the boy from next door riding his bike. He_s such a good-looking boy, and I kept thinking how much I wanted to swallow his cum. I told my friend that I was going to call him over and she didn_t think I would do it- so of course I had to do it After I hung up with my friend I realized that there wasn_t much time, and that TT would be home soon. So, I called over at the neighbor_s house and asked if my neighbor_s son can come over and help me with a couple things around the house. I let the boy in and made casual conversation with him, and thanked him for coming over to help me with some things. I tell him that I just got done working out and that I_m really hungry and that I would love to swallow his cum. He smiles, at which I take as a yes, and begin undressing him. I play with his balls and start stroking his cock. I tell him that I will make him nice and hard, and to just relax and enjoy it. I tell him that I want him to cum in my mouth, and that it_s okay and that I don_t mind. I stop and than start to tease him with my breasts and start playing with my little pussy. I tell him not to cum yet because I_m not ready for him yet. I than play with his balls some more while still fingering my pussy. Then when I_m ready I tell him to cum in my mouth and that I_m going to swallow the whole thing. I had such a great time with this cute boy, I may just have to ask him over again
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep03wk3_b-vid1.3gp
File Size : 27.36 MB
Duration : 00:04:04

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep03wk3_b-vid1.3gp - 27.4 MB
UbiqFile:sep03wk3_b-vid1.mp4 - 27.2 MB
UbiqFile:sep03wk3_b-vid2.3gp - 31.1 MB
UbiqFile:sep03wk3_b-vid2.mp4 - 30.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DECADENT DIVAS

Description:
This week I had my friend Brianna over. We started playing pool and she was beating me the whole time- so I got tired of it and told her to come in the bedroom with me. I knew I would have more fun in there I got out my vanilla lotion and started giving her a massage working my hands on her upper back, then lower back, down to her ass. I then had her turn over and worked my hands around her breasts and tummy, going down to her panties and teasing her with my fingers around her panty area. She then gave me a massage and when she got to my breasts she started licking and biting my nipples. She took off my panties and pulled my legs back spreading my pussy for her tongue. She licked my pussy so good I was in heaven Then it was my turn to lick her pussy. I wanted to do 69 so we could both enjoy it at the same time and that_s when we both came.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar07wk3-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 96.83 MB
Duration : 00:14:26

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar07wk3-clip1high.3gp - 96.8 MB
UbiqFile:mar07wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 96.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE EATING CUM

Description:
I wanted a sexy Italian to play with this week so I asked Tony to come over. I put on a sexy burgundy velvet mini dress and matching stockings. I was really excited to see him and couldn_t wait to take him back to my bedroom I told him that I really needed some special attention from a hot Italian and he said he could definitely spoil me and make me feel good. We started out next to the bed slowly making out and touching each other. I then got on the bed and spread my legs. He knew what I wanted and dove right in His tongue and lips felt so good on my pussy I then had him get on his back so I could suck on his big cock while my ass was in his face and he fingered me. I took my time slowly going all the way down his shaft. I then got on top of him and fucked his cock. I went up and down with my big tits bouncing and then reversed it and spread my ass while he fucked me hard He then got on top of me and with my feet up in the air he went balls deep. It felt so good I rubbed my clit and came hard I then had him stand up so I could jerk his cock off and with my mouth open and my tongue out he let out a huge load right into my mouth. I showed the cum off and then swallowed it all
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar13wk5-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 552.94 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:24:39

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar13week5_1600highres.zip - 19.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar13wk5-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 552.9 MB
UbiqFile:mar13wk5-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 165.1 MB
UbiqFile:mar13wk5-clip3hd.3gp - 165.2 MB
UbiqFile:mar13wk5-clip3hd.mp4 - 288.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MY PERFECT TOUCH - TABOO

Description:
I was in the bathroom this afternoon putting on my lingerie when my son Billy walked in. I got turned on the minute he walked in. I had been thinking of his dick while he was away at school and my pussy was soaking wet all day. I asked him if he would jerk off for me so I could watch him play with himself while I masturbated. I had to encourage him by stripping for him and showing him my sexy body. He loves to look at my big breasts and when I spread my ass his dick gets so hard for me After I got all the way undressed I brought out my big dildo to fuck. I love to stroke it and suck on it while he watches me. I then stuck that big cock inside me and fucked it real good. Billy was jerking his dick real slow and then faster as I talked dirtier. The pre-cum was leaking out of his head and making me even wetter. As I started to cum I told him to jerk off real good for me and to cum all over me. He wanted me to finish him off so I grabbed on to his dick and stroked him off until he let out a huge load all over my tits. I licked the mess off my fingers and told him what a good boy he was for mommy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec13wk2-clip3hd.mp4
File Size : 200.84 MB
Duration : 00:17:07

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:dec13week2_1600highres.zip - 19.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec13wk2-clip3hd.mp4 - 200.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- JUICY JUGS

Description:
This week I wore a bikini from Malibu Strings. They sent it to me and only requested that Tommy take a few pictures of me in it for their catalog. I got a little carried away when I was putting oil on my body. It turned me on so much that I decided to get one of my toys out to play with. After Tommy saw me cum his dick got so hard he put it in front of me so I could suck on it. I didn_t mind one bit- and got him off really good Join now to see me get a big load of cum on me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr07wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 115.81 MB
Duration : 00:17:17

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr07wk2-clip1high.3gp - 115.8 MB
UbiqFile:apr07wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 115.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 8

Description:
This week my neighbors son Timmy kept calling and bugging me every day. He wanted me to make him cum again. I told him I didn_t think it was a good idea but he was so persistent. He even said he would tell his mom what happened the last time between us if I didn_t come over. I wanted to get him off my back so I went next door to see him. His mom was a work and we were all alone. I could tell he was very nervous and so anxious for me to get him off. I tried to take it slow but he kept telling me to make him cum. I put the condom on him and got on top of him. I rocked back and forth on him and in about 2 minutes he had cum. I pulled the condom off to see his cum and only got a drop in my mouth. Damn condoms
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar12wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 137.46 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:20:32

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar12week4_1600highres.zip - 15.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar12wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 137.5 MB
UbiqFile:mar12wk4-clip3hd.3gp - 137.6 MB
UbiqFile:mar12wk4-clip3hd.mp4 - 242.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- YOUNG AND HUNG 5 - BBC

Description:
Tommy and I were driving around running errands today and I was getting so horny I kept thinking of a nice big black cock so I texted Cal and asked him if he could meet us so I could play with his cock. He said sure- he could meet me I was so excited We pulled over and waited like 15 minutes for Cal to pull up. He_s so cute He got in the back seat with me and I Instantly couldn_t keep my hands off of him. He turns me on so much I was making out with him and touching him. He then started to touch me and kiss my breasts. He got me so wet I leaned over on him so I could stroke his big cock and put my legs up with my pussy spread. He was fingering me while I was sucking and jerking his dick. I then got on top of him and slid my pussy up and down and rubbed his big black cock all over my pussy. It felt amazing I wanted to put it inside me so bad I got on top of him and began fucking him. I moved up and down with my tits bouncing in his face. He was sucking on my nipples as I fucked him. I then turned around and fucked him with my ass facing him. I slid off and on him and rubbed his dick on my pussy. I then stroked him for a long time and then made him shoot a huge load I licked it up and got it all over my mouth. Hmmm, I love eating cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 696.87 MB
Duration : 00:31:00

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar13week4_1600highres.zip - 24.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 696.9 MB
UbiqFile:mar13wk4-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 207.7 MB
UbiqFile:mar13wk4-clip3hd.3gp - 207.7 MB
UbiqFile:mar13wk4-clip3hd.mp4 - 363.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- ASS SPREADING

Description:
I get many requests for pantyhose and ass spreading so today I put on a sexy black top and nude pantyhose with my black heels. I then teased you by running my hands up and down my pantyhose and asking you if you want to fuck my ass. I did a lot of ass spreading which made Tommy so hard that he couldn_t help but cum all over my ass hole
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb13wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 349.15 MB
Duration : 00:15:28

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb13week2bonus_1600highres.zip - 17.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb13wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 349.1 MB
UbiqFile:feb13wk2bonus-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 103.3 MB
UbiqFile:feb13wk2bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 103.6 MB
UbiqFile:feb13wk2bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 182.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 15

Description:
I was in the kitchen making myself a snack when Billy came home from school. He asked me what I was doing while I was cutting up some fruit. I told him I was making myself a snack. He then told me that my bra was showing out of my blouse. I said it was getting warm in the kitchen so I unbuttoned my blouse. Don_t you like seeing my breasts in my pretty bra? I asked. He answered yes but what if I had come home with one of my friends? I wouldn_t like him seeing you dressed like that. I then said I_m sure your friend wouldn_t mind, ha, ha. I put in the last few pieces of fruit in the bowl and then sprayed the whip cream can but hardly anything would come out. Darn I ran out of whip cream I forgot to get more at the store today, I said. I then asked if he would do me a favor and he asked me if I wanted him to look for more cream in the other fridge. I then said, no honey I want you to jerk off for me and shoot your cum in my fruit salad. He sounded surprised but said he would. I then did a strip tease for him- showing him my sexy outfit with purple bra and black thong under my outfit. I pulled out my breasts and played with my big titties and pinched my nipples. I then pulled up my skirt and showed him my thong and then pulled them off and showed him my hairy pussy. I got up on the counter and spread my legs open so he could see my tight pink pussy. I then got on the floor and bent over and showed him my ass and used my hands to spread my cheeks open. His dick was out by now and he was stroking it for me. I then asked him to let me stroke it and I began sucking on the head and stroking the shaft. His dick was dripping with pre-cum. I continued to stroke it, building up as much cum as I could and then when he was ready to cum I placed the bowl in front of his dick and the he shot out a huge load all over my fruit salad and some going past the bowl and onto the floor. I licked the cum drops off his dick and cleaned him up with my tongue and then ate some of my yummy salad with the cum dripped on top. It tasted so good I then got up and undressed fully and said I_d be enjoying my fruit and cum salad on the couch in front of the TV.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb16wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 359.48 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:49

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb16week3_1600highres.zip - 38.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb16wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4 - 359.5 MB
UbiqFile:feb16wk3-mpeg4(2).mp4 - 106.1 MB
UbiqFile:feb16wk3-mpeg4.3gp - 106.3 MB
UbiqFile:feb16wk3-mpeg4.mp4 - 187.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 2 WITH IVAN

Description:
This week I auditioned a second guy named Ivan. He had never done this before but told me he was really excited to meet me and wanted to be my new playmate. I stripped and teased for him at first and then I pulled his dick out of his pants. He quickly got turned on and I thought he was going to cum right away so I slowed things down. I lead him downstairs to the living room but on the way down I stopped on the stairs and began sucking on his dick again. I really liked how responsive he was. I almost got him to cum but stopped again and lead him to the couch. On the couch I got on my side and sucked on his dick until he shot out a nice load for me After he shot his load he asked me when he could play with me again and I told him I would let him know but I am a little hesitant to use him again because he was a little to camera shy. I really want to find a guy who knows how to take charge during our shoots but I just cant seem to find that in anyone. What should I do? Stop the auditions or keep going? Please let me know.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july10wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 142.58 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:21:16

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:july10week1_1600highres.zip - 12.5 MB

Download VIDEO: