Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- 3 BIG BLACK COCKS - BBC

Description:
This week I asked Sincere to meet me at the condo for some fun. He agreed and then texted me that he had a surprise for me. I thought maybe he was going to bring me some flowers or lingerie but instead he walks in with a friend and tells me another friend will be here shortly I was definitely surprised and shocked Omg, how am I going to handle 3 guys? I tried to make small talk and asked them if they wanted a drink as I walked into the kitchen. They both followed me in there and started flirting with me. His friend Sean was getting very frisky with me I guess, Sincere must have told him how much fun he_d had with me before They both asked me to dance for them so I said okay and I had them sit on the couch. I wore a sexy tight red dress and heels, perfect stripper clothes. Lol I started giving Sean a dance first but he just kept grabbing me Then Sincere asked me to dance for him so I told them they both needed to drop their pants for me but Sincere said no that I needed to strip first and then I could undress him. I love a man that takes charge Later they both stripped down to their knees so I could see their huge cocks Just as I was going to suck and stroke on Sincere his other buddy King walks in. Omg, now I was getting nervous but so excited I had them huddled around me all of them groping me while I was jerking and sucking on them. I had a hard time keeping 3 big black cocks going at the same time I was having so much fun though I sucked and stroked as fast as I could. I then had Sincere lay on the carpet so I could get on top him and ride his huge cock while I jerked and stroked the other two guys. It was crazy fun I got Sean to cum first into my mouth while Sincere then bends me over and makes me take it from behind. He shot his load all over my ass I then took King in the bedroom for some private time with me. I got on top of him and he licked my pussy and ass while I jerked him and then got off and sucked on him too. He then wanted to fuck me so I slid down onto his cock and let him fuck me deep. It didn_t take long before he shoots his load into the condom and I try to get out some and then lick the rest off his cock. It was a great surprise
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep13wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 689.25 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:30:40

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:sep13week2_1600highres.zip - 34.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep13wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 689.2 MB
UbiqFile:sep13wk2-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 205.4 MB
UbiqFile:sep13wk2-clip3hd.3gp - 205.4 MB
UbiqFile:sep13wk2-clip3hd.mp4 - 359.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COUGAR TALES

Description:
I came home today from stripping with another naughty story to tell Tommy. I had Tommy pull out his cock so I could stroke it while I told him my latest tale. I was dancing at the club today when an old friend of mine came in with his limo driver. He owns a limo company and he is friends with one of his drivers so they came over to the club today at lunch. I danced for my friend while another girl danced for his driver. Then after about an hour of dancing and talking with him he asked me if I wanted to go for a ride in the limo for a little bit. I was ready to get out of the club anyway so I said yes. I got changed and went outside and got in the back with my friend. His driver drove us around for about an hour while we fooled around in the back. As soon as I got in the backseat he unzipped his pants and pulled out his huge cock. He has a 9 inch cock that I love playing with. So I stroked it real good while he fingered me. My pussy got so wet stroking his cock that I decided to just sit right on it. It felt so good having his huge cock inside of me. I rode his dick until he was about to cum and then I pulled his dick out, got on my knees, put his cock in my moth and swallowed all of his cum. He loves it when I swallow his cum. He says that his wife has never swallowed his cum and that_s why he always wants to spend time with me. Then the driver took me back to my car and I drove home really fast because I was still horny and I couldn_t wait to tell Tommy about my day. He always love it when I have sexy stories to tell him. That_s one of the reasons I went back to work at the club in the first place. I, of course, wanted to have some fun with other guys but mainly I wanted to come home with some crazy stories to share with Tommy. Tommy was so turned on by my story today that he ended up fucking me real good then shooting his huge load of cum all over my face. I love it when he gets really jealous and turned on then shoots a lot of cum on me. So much so, that I told him today I wanted to start shooting with other guys again for my website just to see how much he can cum for me after he watches me getting fucked by another guy. So I already scheduled 3 different guys to do shoots with me next week. I_m so excited and I can_t wait
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec10wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 97.54 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:14:35

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:dec10week1_1600highres.zip - 21.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec10wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 97.5 MB
UbiqFile:dec10wk1-clip1high.3gp - 97.8 MB
UbiqFile:dec10wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 172.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- KINKY FETISH 3 - ASS EATING

Description:
I was asking Jimmy the other day if he had any kinky fetishes and he told me that he loves to eat a girls ass out. Then he asked me if he could eat my ass out sometime and I told him maybe if he_s a good boy. And then today when I walked into the living room wearing a pair of tight shorts he asked me if he could eat my ass out again. I figured that since he_s been really good lately I would let him have a little taste. So after I teased him for a minute I took off my shorts and my panties and bent over on the couch so I could spread my ass for him. Once he saw my tight little ass spread open in front of him he got really excited and begged me to let him eat my ass out. I said yes and then he got on his knees behind me and ate my ass out real good. After he licked and cleaned my ass for a couple of minutes I could tell he was getting really horny so I made him stop before he went to far. I knew it was only a matter of time before he pulled his cock out and tried to stick it in my ass. I like anal but his cock is way to big to fit in my tight ass so I made him stop before he got any crazy ideas. I did like the way if felt when he was eating my ass out and if it turns him on that much then maybe I_ll let him do it to me more often.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb11wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 37.51 MB
Duration : 00:05:35

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb11week4bonus_1600highres.zip - 14.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb11wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4 - 37.5 MB
UbiqFile:feb11wk4bonus-clip1high.3gp - 37.6 MB
UbiqFile:feb11wk4bonus-clip1high.mp4 - 66.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DILDO DIVA 8 DRINKING CUM

Description:
I_ve been fantasizing about being with a black guy a lot recently. I can_t stop thinking about sucking on a big black cock. I really want to know what it_s like to have a big black cock cum all over my face and tits. But since I don_t know any black guys that I can call and have come over I had Tommy stick a big black cock in his pants for me to play with today. Then I stripped out of my clothes and had him pull his cock out of his pants so I could suck on it. His black cock was so big that I could barely fit it in my mouth. I tied to deep throat his cock but I just kept gagging on it instead. I love making cocks cum and I have always wanted to make a big black cock cum for me so it was nice to finally be playing with a big black cock. That black cock felt so good in my hands. I stroked that cock real hard until he shot his cum all over me. He sprayed so much cum out of his cock. It went all over my big tits. I loved jerking off that big black cock. Next time I want that big black cock to fuck me and cum inside me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan11wk5bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 64.32 MB
Duration : 00:09:35

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan11week5bonus_1600highres.zip - 20.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan11wk5bonus-clip1high(1).mp4 - 64.3 MB
UbiqFile:jan11wk5bonus-clip1high.3gp - 64.4 MB
UbiqFile:jan11wk5bonus-clip1high.mp4 - 111.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TWICE THE CUM

Description:
I went out last night with my girlfriend and I met a hot guy at this bar and this morning I was still thinking about his dick how good he fucked me. I was rubbing my pussy when my hubby found me in the guest room. I was still wearing part of the outfit that I had on last night. I began telling him how much fun I had last night and as I was talking to him the bulge in his pants was growing He always gets turned on when I tell him how big a slut I am and how much I love another guys dick I was getting so wet fingering myself that I knew I would need to cum before I could do anything else today. I asked him to please play with his cock so I could get really turned on and cum. I got him so excited that he not only let me suck on his dick but he also fucked me and came in my pussy and then he wanted to cum again so he shot a second load onto my tits What a great morning
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july14wk3(1).mp4
File Size : 504.72 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:30

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:july14week3_1600highres.zip - 29.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july14wk3(1).mp4 - 504.7 MB
UbiqFile:july14wk3(2).mp4 - 150.9 MB
UbiqFile:july14wk3.3gp - 151.0 MB
UbiqFile:july14wk3.mp4 - 263.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- STOCKING SECRETS

Description:
I had a very crazy day I couldn_t wait to get home and tell Tommy all about it I met this new guy today at his house for some fun. He was very nice and I know he was into some kinky things but wasn_t sure what I was getting myself into. He told me to wear something sexy but kind of innocent looking so I chose a plaid skirt with some yellow stockings. He answered the door in a black outfit and asked me to sit in his den so we could have a drink and get acquainted. Everything looked really nice and I felt comfortable so far. He then asked me to follow him to the basement. I was little scared but excited too. The room he took me to was dark except for some candles that were lit up all around the room. There was a small bed in the room and a swing hanging from the ceiling. He asked if he could blind fold me and I said yes. I was still excited but getting more nervous. He then laid me on the bed and tied my hands and feet up to the bed post. He pulled my top up and took my breasts out of my bra. He then started touching my breasts with his fingers, slowly caressing them. I could then feel his mouth on my nipples circling them with his tongue, he also began to suck on them real hard. It felt good but a little too hard at times. He then left the room and when he came back I felt this really warm liquid being pored on them. I found out later it was candle wax. He then lifted up my skirt and saw that I was wearing white panties. He slid the panties down to my ankles and lifted my legs higher. I then felt him get in between my legs and start licking my pussy. It felt so good After he got me real wet he fingered my pussy and ass and kept licking me the entire time. He made me cum so hard I then felt the warm liquid on my tummy and some of it was seeping down to my pussy. He got on top of me and slid his big cock inside me. I was really wet but his cock still had a hard time going in it was so big He pumped me hard and fast for a long time. I could feel my pussy walls stretching as he took in every inch of me. He kept fucking me really hard and deep. I moaned very loud and he thrust himself even deeper and then shot a huge load of cum all over me. It felt like a rain shower I was tired and sore from our date but on the drive home I got excited again when I thought of Tommy cumming for me after I told him what happened
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 203.14 MB
Duration : 00:30:19

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:nov11week4_1600highres.zip - 27.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 203.1 MB
UbiqFile:nov11wk4-clip1high.3gp - 203.2 MB
UbiqFile:nov11wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 356.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PANTYHOSE DILDOS 2

Description:
One of my members sent me these pantyhose and asked me to make a video for him. So today I put them on and paired them with a black bra and my black pumps. He loves it when I wear pantyhose so I_m going to wear these all day for him and then mail them to him. I talked dirty to him and teased him while I ran my hands all over my body especially running my fingers over my legs and ass. I then got out my big toy with the fat head and began stroking it and teasing my pussy with the big head. I love feeling it on my pussy and couldn_t wait to slowly put it inside me. It_s so fat and wide and fills my pussy up good. I like how it feels going in. I can feel my pussy lips and walls stretching apart to fit it in. I got it in as deep as it would go and fucked my pussy good. I thought about you watching me while you stroked your dick and that made me cum. It felt so good to let my juices out
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may13wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 239.06 MB
Duration : 00:10:36

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may13week1bonus_1600highres.zip - 14.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may13wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 239.1 MB
UbiqFile:may13wk1bonus-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 71.1 MB
UbiqFile:may13wk1bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 71.1 MB
UbiqFile:may13wk1bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 124.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 30

Description:
This week I did a cock audition with Aaron. He recently graduated from college and wanted to do something wild and crazy. I told him he would have a lot of fun with me if he came over to do a shoot with me. I talked to him for a little while before the shoot and tried to make him feel comfortable. When we went into the living room he was still nervous but I started dancing for him and kissing him. This put his mind at ease and made his dick hard for me. I pulled his dick out of his pants and kissed him while I slowly stroked his dick. He was getting really hard so I squatted down and sucked on his dick while I fingered my pussy. I liked feeling his dick in my mouth. We then sat on the couch and I leaned over him and spread my legs open so he could finger me while I stroked and sucked on his dick. We were kissing the whole time too. I wanted him to cum so I had him stand up and I got into my favorite position- kneeling down with my fingers in my pussy while I took his big load in my mouth
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 397.33 MB
Duration : 00:17:33

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:june13week4_1600highres.zip - 19.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 397.3 MB
UbiqFile:june13wk4-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 117.7 MB
UbiqFile:june13wk4-clip3hd.3gp - 117.7 MB
UbiqFile:june13wk4-clip3hd.mp4 - 207.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COLLEGE COED_S

Description:
I_ve been taking a night time web design class at the College and tonight the cutest guy in my class came up to me during our break. He said, He had been eyeing me all semester and didn_t have enough nerve to talk to me until today. It must have been the cute little skirt I was wearing that turned him on. I was very attracted to him and had some nasty thoughts of my own. I started teasing him and showing him what was under my skirt- which was nothing at all except my sweet pussy. He also wanted to see my big tits, which I gladly showed him. He said he couldn_t wait to suck on them He was carrying around his camera and I asked him to film me. He was surprised when I pulled out his cock and started sucking on the head and than putting the whole thing in my mouth. People started walking into the courtyard so I said we needed to find a little more secluded spot. I found a great spot where I could make his cock feel good. I couldn_t wait until he came in my mouth I had my fingers in my pussy the entire time and came right when he did- it was great fun I would really love to take classes with him again
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june03wk2clip1.3gp
File Size : 13.59 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:02:01

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june03wk2clip1.3gp - 13.6 MB
UbiqFile:june03wk2clip1.mp4 - 13.5 MB
UbiqFile:june03wk2clip2.3gp - 19.0 MB
UbiqFile:june03wk2clip2.mp4 - 18.9 MB
UbiqFile:june03wk2clip3.3gp - 17.3 MB
UbiqFile:june03wk2clip3.mp4 - 17.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SPERM SPLATTERED

Description:
This week I wore a cute little pink nightie for you. I was going to go it alone today- but Tommy wouldn_t let me So, after some teasing and stripping he pulled out his hard cock for me to see. That was okay with me though- I love playing with is cock I couldn_t resist putting his cock in my mouth. He made a mess and came a lot on my tits and new top
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug07wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 96.58 MB
Duration : 00:14:24

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug07wk2-clip1high.3gp - 96.6 MB
UbiqFile:aug07wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 96.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILF SEEKING BOYS 10

Description:
Today I told Tommy I wanted to make him watch me have sex with TC. I really enjoy seeing TC. He_s my new boy toy for sure I wore a sexy red bra, thong and black stockings with red bows. I called him and asked him if he had time to see me before his show tonight and he said yes. I was so excited When he arrived we made out for a long time while we slowly undressed. I love it the way he touches me and takes his time making sure I_m enjoying it. His dick was already hard when I took it out of his pants and I really enjoyed sucking on it and making it even harder. When we got on the bed we made out for a long time. I love teasing his dick in my hand by slowly stroking it and feeling the head and shaft very slowly. My pussy was getting so wet and I couldn_t hold off any longer. I just had to sit on his dick. We fucked for a long time in many positions. When he fucked me from behind he used my paddle to spank me several times. I love how he was aggressive and controlled me just the way he wanted. My favorite position is when TC is on top and he makes me cum that way. After I came he pulled out and I jerked his cock off until he shot his giant load all over me. I loved getting my tits covered in his hot cum I cant wait to see him again
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov15wk1(1).mp4
File Size : 644.45 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:39

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:nov15week1_1600highres.zip - 33.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov15wk1(1).mp4 - 644.5 MB
UbiqFile:nov15wk1(2).mp4 - 192.0 MB
UbiqFile:nov15wk1.3gp - 192.3 MB
UbiqFile:nov15wk1.mp4 - 336.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM BUCKET

Description:
I was cleaning my house today while the pool man was cleaning our pool. He kept looking at me through the windows but didn_t say anything so I just kept cleaning. Finally I asked him if he needed me for anything and that_s when I noticed him eyeing me up and down. He was younger and cuter then our regular cleaner and he kept looking at my breasts. I couldn_t resist lifting up my top and showing him what I had underneath my top. He seemed very happy and wanted to see more so being the exhibitionist that I am I went all the way and stripped for him. One thing lead to another and I ended up with a bucket of cum all over my face.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb08wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 131.56 MB
Duration : 00:19:38

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb08wk2-clip1high.3gp - 131.6 MB
UbiqFile:feb08wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 131.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BREASTED NURSE

Description:
This week I played in house nurse. My hubby got the summer time stomach flu and needed me to make him feel better. I put on a cute little nurse_s outfit and made him some hot chicken soup for lunch. First I needed to put a smile on his face so I teased him with my body and showed him my big tits. I then fingered and played with my pussy until I was super wet I then started sucking on his big cock. He got so hard for me and was very excited. I then let him fuck my pussy until I came for him. It felt so good and to finish things off I had him cum all over me Hmmm, I think I was feeling better after this too
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug10wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 162.4 MB
Duration : 00:24:16

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:aug10week4_1600highres.zip - 31.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug10wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 162.4 MB
UbiqFile:aug10wk4-clip1high.3gp - 162.7 MB
UbiqFile:aug10wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 286.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 15

Description:
I got an email today from a new member in New Zealand, he wanted me to send him some of my full back panties. I got really turned on reading his email so I put on the cotton panties he wanted and paired it with my new pink heels. I told Tommy to take some photos of me wearing them but then I got so turned on that I asked him if he wanted to watch me play with myself. I brought out my favorite big toy and laid back on my bay window. I put some lube on the big cock and started rubbing it against my pussy, I then pinched my nipples as I slid the big cock inside me. It felt so tight and filled my pussy just right. I fucked it slow at first just pushing the head in and sliding it out, in and out- feeling my pussy lips open and close felt and looked so sexy I then pushed it all the way in and fucked my pussy good-telling you to stroke your cock and cum for me I love thinking of your big hard cock being stroked and your cum spilling out all over me- you made me cum so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july12wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 67.18 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:10:02

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:july12week1bonus_1600highres.zip - 13.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july12wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 67.2 MB
UbiqFile:july12wk1bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 67.2 MB
UbiqFile:july12wk1bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 117.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD SURPRISE

Description:
In the past few years my appetite for sex has grown tremendously and my husband just can_t keep up with me. I_m always wanting more cock to play with so today I called too of my hunky playmates to have some fun with. I hid them in the bedroom under the covers and told them to wait for me. I was in the kitchen getting us some drinks when Tommy asked me what I was doing. I told him I had a surprise for him. He got all excited wondering what it could be I then brought him into the bedroom with me and I pulled the covers off to reveal my hunky friends. I told him that the fun was actually for me and that I was going to make him watch us. He didn_t seem too thrilled but my hubby loves to please me so he went along with it. He does anything I ask of him I got in between the guys and started making out with them and stroking both their dicks. I then went back and forth sucking on each dick of to get them nice and hard for me. I then got on the ground and had them stand on either side of me and went back and forth sucking and stroking their dicks. I was so excited playing with both of them They then took turns fucking me while the other one was in my mouth. I was literally getting it from both ends It felt so good to have two cocks to play with I made Sean cum a huge load in my mouth and then I had some alone time with Tony so I could sit on his face and cum on him. I stroked him nice and hard while he licked my ass and pussy clean. I came so good I love making Tommy watch while I have all the fun
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb14wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 704.21 MB
Duration : 00:31:23

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb14week2_1600highres.zip - 34.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb14wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 704.2 MB
UbiqFile:feb14wk2-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 210.0 MB
UbiqFile:feb14wk2-clip3hd.3gp - 210.1 MB
UbiqFile:feb14wk2-clip3hd.mp4 - 367.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 3

Description:
I was sitting at my desk looking at some papers and checking the mail when Billy came home. He wanted to know what I was doing at my desk with no panties on and a big toy on my desk. I told him I was going to play with my pussy soon and asked him if he wanted to watch me. He_s always embarrassed when I have my pussy spread and talk about sex to him but I also know that he likes it because his dick gets so hard I started teasing him and slowly stripping my clothes off like I do for Tommy. He really likes my ass and seeing me spread it for him. I told him to stand next to me so I could play with his dick and make him feel good. So he pulled out his dick so I could stroke him off and have him cum into my mouth. I told him I wanted to make him cum every day for me He got so turned on looking at my pussy spread open that he came in my mouth really fast. I spit out his cum so I could look at it then put it back in my mouth and swallowed it all. His cum tastes so sweet. I just love the taste of Billys cum. It drives me crazy.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec12wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 239.52 MB
Duration : 00:10:40

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:dec12week1bonus_1600highres.zip - 16.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec12wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 239.5 MB
UbiqFile:dec12wk1bonus-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 71.4 MB
UbiqFile:dec12wk1bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 71.5 MB
UbiqFile:dec12wk1bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 125.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BLUE BALLS

Description:
All week my husband Tommy was sick and since we hadn_t had sex in a few days he had a really bad case of blue balls. So I went into the bedroom to see how he was feeling and he told me his balls were aching. I knew just what to do to release all that pressure he had built up in there I love to start off by teasing and stripping for him and then I go slow when sucking on his cock. I want him to really enjoy the feel of my tongue on his cock. He then fucks me really slow and then faster making me cum for him. I love to finish him off by sucking on his cock again so he can shoot his whole load in my mouth
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov05wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 76.61 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:11:27

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov05wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 76.6 MB
UbiqFile:nov05wk1-clip1high.3gp - 76.8 MB
UbiqFile:nov05wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 134.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PANTY FREE

Description:
This week I wore a sexy top and a jean mini skirt with no panties. I always get so turned on when I_m walking around the house with no panties on and I can feel my pussy rubbing up against my leg. The moisture from my pussy sticking to my legs and a trickle of it on my leg makes me even wetter. I was so excited to have sex today My pussy was aching for a nice big cock inside it. Tommy started off by licking me so sweetly and then inserting his fingers inside me. With my legs spread open I kept trying to open up as far as I could. I kept imagining his hand inside me. I wanted my pussy to be totally filled up. It got me so wet and made me cum really fast Once Tommy felt my pussy contract around his fingers he got on top of me and pushed his dick inside me. He loves how wet I get after I cum. My pussy is so soft then and wants his dick to fuck me harder. He told me he was about to cum so I took his dick in my hand and jerked him off really good. He shot out a huge load on my mouth and spread on to my breasts. It was another fun afternoon
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 219.01 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:32:43

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:dec09week3_1600highres.zip - 33.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 219.0 MB
UbiqFile:dec09wk3-clip1high.3gp - 219.2 MB
UbiqFile:dec09wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 385.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I MARRIED A WHORE

Description:
This week I got a call from Tony asking me if I wanted to go out with him and his buddies. Of course I said yes I got all dressed up and just needed to put on my black zipper jacket to cover up my bra but Tommy stopped me and wanted to know where I was going. I told him I was going out with Tony and his friends and then he asked me why he wasn_t invited. I said I wanted to have fun without him but he didn_t seem too happy about it. He wanted me to get him off before I went out so I gave in, otherwise I_d never get out the door Plus his big hard cock staring me in the face made me very horny I showed Tommy my sexy outfit by teasing him and stripping for him. He loves it when I show him my body and strip for him. I then told him about all the fun I was going to have with Tony and his friends and this really made him jealous and very hard. I stroked his cock for a long time and sucked on him and then he shot his load all over my pussy. I love seeing a lot of cum on me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb14wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 505.93 MB
Duration : 00:22:29

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb14week1_1600highres.zip - 21.7 MB

Download VIDEO: