Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- GOOD VIBRATIONS

Description:
I got a request to wear a garter belt and stockings so I put on a new 6 strap garter belt, black stockings, and bra. I then teased and talked to you guys while touching and playing with my body. I got so turned on and wanted to cum so I took out my big vibrator and turned it on my clit. I went slow at first and then sped it up as I was going to cum. I had a nice orgasm and fantasized about having your big load all over me. I love cumming when I know that your jerking off for me
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr13wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 196.86 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:47

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:apr13week3bonus_1600highres.zip - 5.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr13wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 196.9 MB
UbiqFile:apr13wk3bonus-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 58.9 MB
UbiqFile:apr13wk3bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 59.0 MB
UbiqFile:apr13wk3bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 102.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SHOWER SOLO

Description:
In this week?s update I went to a BBQ beach party. We were out on the boat all day tubing and having fun in the sun and I couldn?t believe how many hot guys were out there. My pussy was wet all day from looking at all of them playing volley ball and swimming next to me When I got back home all I wanted was a nice hard cock in my pussy. I told Tommy to meet me in the shower but he said he couldn?t because he had to clean and put the boat away. I wasn?t going to wait for him any longer so I got in the shower and started lathering up the soap all over me. I could feel how smooth my skin was and how good my fingers felt caressing my body. It turned me on so much that I got out one of my toys and pushed the head of it into my pussy lips. I gently stroked my clit with it and circled it around my lips. I then pushed it all the way in and felt it hit the end of my pussy. I kept pushing it in farther and farther and then harder and harder thrusting with my hips and thighs. I then circled my finger around my clit moving it faster with the thrusting of my pelvis. I came so long and hard controlling the movement with my fingers. Well- too bad for him he really missed out
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july05wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 37.05 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:05:32

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july05wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 37.1 MB
UbiqFile:july05wk1-clip1high.3gp - 37.3 MB
UbiqFile:july05wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 65.1 MB
UbiqFile:july05wk1-clip2high(1).mp4 - 28.3 MB
UbiqFile:july05wk1-clip2high.3gp - 28.5 MB
UbiqFile:july05wk1-clip2high.mp4 - 49.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 16

Description:
This week I called an old friend that I had played with years ago in Orlando. I couldn_t believe he answered the phone when I called. I thought maybe he had changed his number. I was so excited to see Tony again. He looked so cute and tan and his body looked amazing He definitely was hitting the gym regularly He was excited to see me too- he kept touching and licking me even before we got on the bed. Lol As soon as I laid on the bed he pushed my legs up and started licking my pussy and ass. I_m not usually with guys that love eating pussy that much It was awesome He also loves it when I sit on his face and grind my pussy and ass on him. We had a really great time I licked and sucked on his cock and he licked me for a long time too I couldn_t wait to sit on his huge cock It felt so good sliding up and down on top of him. I then had him get on top of me and he fucked me so good until he made me cum I then got on top of him again and he couldn_t hold it anymore and shot out his load. I barely caught it into my mouth- but I did get to eat it Hmmm, so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug12wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 157.36 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:23:30

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:aug12week1_1600highres.zip - 29.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug12wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 157.4 MB
UbiqFile:aug12wk1-clip3hd.3gp - 157.5 MB
UbiqFile:aug12wk1-clip3hd.mp4 - 275.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FUCKING MY HUSBAND_S BOSS

Description:
My husband just got a new job. His boss, Mr. Jones has been making him work extra late shifts and making him do extra work that should have been done by his co-workers. I called the office and left a message for Mr. Jones to come by our house and pick up Tommy for work that morning. I told the secretary that our car had broken down. Tommy had already left for work so, I got ready to meet Mr. Jones. I heard what an S.O.B. Mr. Jones could be so I knew I had my work cut out for me. When he came to the door I asked him to come in and sit down. He was in a hurry and asked me to quickly get my husband. That_s when I told him that I was the one who called and asked for him to come over. He was not into small talk so I knew I had to work fast. I told him that I was unhappy with the way he was treating my husband and that I wanted to work out a deal with him. I knew he would be interested in a deal I told him that if he gave my husband better working conditions that I would suck his cock once a week. He didn_t want to pass up on that so he agreed. Of course then he wanted more- the S.O.B. I ended up fucking him- so Tommy would get a raise
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug04wk2-clip1.3gp
File Size : 59.16 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:08:49

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug04wk2-clip1.3gp - 59.2 MB
UbiqFile:aug04wk2-clip1.mp4 - 59.1 MB
UbiqFile:aug04wk2-clip2.3gp - 41.6 MB
UbiqFile:aug04wk2-clip2.mp4 - 41.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- GARTERBELT BODYSTOCKING

Description:
This week we stayed at a beautiful bed and breakfast Inn. The room was very romantic and overlooked the pretty rose gardens. I wanted to make this weekend special for Tommy since he was sick last week. I put on a bodystocking outfit for him. We had some time before we went out for dinner so I teased him with the sexy outfit on and got him in the mood. When I got on the bed I spread my legs so he could lick my pussy and then when I was nice and wet he entered me. He fucked me so good. I came very quickly and then he made a nice mess all over me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov08wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 109.68 MB
Duration : 00:16:22

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov08wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 109.7 MB
UbiqFile:nov08wk3-clip1high.3gp - 109.7 MB
UbiqFile:nov08wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 192.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 21 WITH SCOTT

Description:
This week I had another cock audition with Scott. I was really excited to meet another young guy He called me and asked me if he could bring his friend along and I said I didn_t mind. So these two young guys come walking in the door and I_m spread eagle getting my photos taken. I love being naked in front of people so it didn_t bother me. They_re both smiling and I_m making them laugh and feeling really comfortable with them. Tommy starts taking pictures of Scott and I together and then we start the video. As soon as I drop Scott_s pants his friend sneaks out the door. Oh I was hoping that his friend would join in but he said he_d need to pass this time I_m still giggling from seeing his friends face and am really excited now to play with this young guys dick. He_s already hard and raring to go. I admire his very interesting tattoos while I_m stroking and sucking on his dick. I like the way his body responds to my touch and know I can make him cum at any moment. He makes me stop so he can lick my pussy and then we start doing 69. He_s really excited now and almost cums. I tell him I want him to fuck me now and his smile and enthusiasm excites me even more. I get on top of him and start riding his dick and he tries to stop the cum from cumming out by placing his finger over the hole but it_s too late- he_s cumming So, I pull off the condom and let it all spill out. It_s too bad that I_m moving to Florida because I would have loved to play with him again
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july12wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 113.62 MB
Duration : 00:16:57

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:july12week4_1600highres.zip - 28.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july12wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 113.6 MB
UbiqFile:july12wk4-clip3hd.3gp - 113.7 MB
UbiqFile:july12wk4-clip3hd.mp4 - 197.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE

Description:
Tonight after going to a swinger party I went into the kitchen to get a drink. I was so dehydrated after all the fun I just had Tommy walks into the kitchen with an angry look on his face. He started yelling at me because I took off with 3 guys into one of the bedrooms. I told him that I thought he was busy and wouldn_t mind if I went to have some fun. He said he sat there in the living room by himself waiting for me to get done in the bedroom. He tried to come in but the door was locked. I told him that one of the guys must have locked it behind them. He was so angry calling me a dirty whore and how unfair I always am to him. He then started pushing me around the kitchen. He was pulling up my dress and pulling my tits out and smacking them and pulling my hair. I told him that I was too tired to have sex again but he didn_t care. This made him even angrier because he knew that those guys had fucked me good because I was really sore. He made me stroke his cock and then got me down on my knees and told me to gag on his cock. He was forcing it down my throat and making me gag. He then got me up on the kitchen counter and spit on my pussy and put his cock inside me. He lifted me up and made me fuck him and then put me down and bent me over and fucked me hard. I kept telling him no and that I would give him a hand job but he didn_t listen to what I was saying. He just kept forcing me to fuck him. I knew I had to go with it or I_d never hear the end of it. When he was going to cum he made me squat down and then he shot his big load in my mouth. I did end up loving all that cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 455.68 MB
Duration : 00:20:09

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan13week4_1600highres.zip - 19.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 455.7 MB
UbiqFile:jan13wk4-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 134.9 MB
UbiqFile:jan13wk4-clip3hd.3gp - 135.1 MB
UbiqFile:jan13wk4-clip3hd.mp4 - 238.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HUNTER GIVES ME A FACIAL

Description:
This week I met this really hot guy on a volleyball court. We got to talking about my website and he asked me if I ever need any male models. I told him that I was looking for some models and he asked me if he could try out. I brought him back up to my room and thoroughly checked him out. I really liked what I saw and actually couldn?t resist doing him on the spot. I decided to put it on my site so you could see what happened when I auditioned this guy for my site.
NOTE: THE MICROPHONE ON MY CAMERA ACCIDENTALY GOT TURNED OFF DURING THE END OF THIS SCENE SO THE CUMSHOT HAS NO AUDIO.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr05wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 60.3 MB
Duration : 00:09:00

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr05wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 60.3 MB
UbiqFile:apr05wk4-clip1high.3gp - 60.4 MB
UbiqFile:apr05wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 105.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 2

Description:
I have lots of different clients who want me to wear anything from a school girl outfit to pantyhose. Jim, the client I was about to go see for an afternoon date wanted me to wear some pantyhose. I chose a sexy pair of sheer Cuban heel backseam pantyhose to wear with my black dress. I told my hubby to take a few photos of me wearing the outfit before I left. I wanted him to see how sexy I looked and how I like to dress up for other men. I like to tell my hubby what I_m going to do to my client when I see him and this drives him wild with jealousy. I know he would rather have me stay home and fuck him but I tell him he_ll just have to wait to touch me after I_ve had a nice big hard dick in me all afternoon
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct11wk5bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 67.28 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:10:02

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:eek:ct11week5bonus_1600highres.zip - 17.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct11wk5bonus-clip1high(1).mp4 - 67.3 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct11wk5bonus-clip1high.3gp - 67.4 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct11wk5bonus-clip1high.mp4 - 117.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- STRIPTEASE

Description:
I bought these sexy leggings from a stripper at Rachel_s strip club in West Palm Beach this week and I thought it would be fun to wear them for Tommy. I got really excited thinking of wearing these at a club sometime. Sometimes I really miss the days when I was a stripper - dancing for all the hot guys that used to come in to see me Maybe I_ll sneak out one night and go to a strip club- that_s the great thing about it (strip clubs) you can just go to work any night you want- or not. I had fun dancing and teasing Tommy- and he really enjoyed watching me play with my pussy I got him so hard and I didn_t even have to touch him I did finally suck on his cock and then I asked him to fuck me so I could cum on him He got so excited watching me cum that when he grabbed the camera again he shut it off and missed the cum shot. The evidence was all over my stomach though- and you can see me licking it all up
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr06wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 69.21 MB
Duration : 00:10:19

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr06wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 69.2 MB
UbiqFile:apr06wk1-clip1high.3gp - 69.3 MB
UbiqFile:apr06wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 121.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LUSTY LEGS

Description:
This week I did a slow strip tease for Tommy. I took my time showing him my body and arousing him for a long time. I then got on my knees, licked my lips and told him to unzip his pants so I could suck on his dick. It felt so good in my mouth. I tried to make it last as long as I could but he was ready to cum for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 165.56 MB
Duration : 00:24:45

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may09week3_1600highres.zip - 27.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 165.6 MB
UbiqFile:may09wk3-clip1high.3gp - 165.7 MB
UbiqFile:may09wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 290.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT

Description:
This week I had a member request I do a jerk off encouragement video. I first put on some sexy white lingerie and then a white garter belt pantyhose. When I walked into the room I showed you my outfit and then got on my bed with a huge dildo. I talked and teased you with my body while stroking this massive cock. I kept telling you how much I enjoy watching you stroke your cock for me and then I also told you when to cum for me.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan12wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 67.77 MB
Duration : 00:10:07

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan12week4bonus_1600highres.zip - 13.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan12wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4 - 67.8 MB
UbiqFile:jan12wk4bonus-clip1high.3gp - 67.9 MB
UbiqFile:jan12wk4bonus-clip1high.mp4 - 119.8 MB
UbiqFile:jan12wk4bonus-flash(1).mp4 - 67.7 MB
UbiqFile:jan12wk4bonus-flash.3gp - 67.9 MB
UbiqFile:jan12wk4bonus-flash.mp4 - 119.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 10

Description:
Today I put on a sexy red bra, black garter belt and some shiny black boots. My favorite thing to do is dress up for you and know that your going to pull your dicks out for me. I strip in front of you, rubbing my hands all over my body and then pull up my skirt so you can see my leather garter belt and hairy pussy. Unzipping my black top so you can see my sexy red bra. I pull my one of my breasts out with my hands and then the other one. I_m getting very turned on and excited to touch my pussy so I start rubbing my hairy pussy and stick a finger inside me and then two fingers, the third one follows. As I lay back on the chair and spread my legs open, I love looking at my pussy when it_s spread open like that. I grab some lube and drip it onto my hot pussy and rub with it my fingers. Then taking my big dildo, I slide it inside me. It feels so good, and I know exactly where to put it so it will hit my g-spot. I rock back and forth on it and rub my clit until it makes me cum. After I_ve licked them cum of the dildo and tasted my fingers, I then take my boots off so you can see my red stockings. I show you my stocking feet and then take them off so you can see my toes wiggle. My red painted toes look so pretty and I want you to smell them. I love to tease you with my feet and know you want to hold them and cum on them
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec11wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 102.92 MB
Duration : 00:15:23

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:dec11week4bonus_1600highres.zip - 30.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec11wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4 - 102.9 MB
UbiqFile:dec11wk4bonus-clip1high.3gp - 102.2 MB
UbiqFile:dec11wk4bonus-clip1high.mp4 - 179.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER 11

Description:
This week Mia and I dressed up as sexy X-mas hoes. Santa called us into his living room to see what his sexy hoes wanted for X-mas. We decided to tease Santa first and show him our new outfits. Santas bulge was growing in his shorts so we knew what we were doing was working He took turns kissing us, squeezing our tits, sucking on them and then he made us both lay on the couch so we could spread our legs for him. He then proceeded to lick one pussy at a time while he fingered the other pussy. Mia and I were both really enjoying it Santa sure knows how to lick We then took turns sitting on Santas face so he could lick our asses and lick our pussies while the other hoe played with his big cock He then took turns bending us over the couch and fucking us until each of us came on his cock. He fucked Mia good and hard and then made us get on our knees so we could take his big load in our mouths. I got to eat most of Santas cum and only let Mia have a little taste. Im such a cum hoe
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec13wk5-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 560.41 MB
Duration : 00:24:58

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:dec13week5_1600highres.zip - 32.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec13wk5-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 560.4 MB
UbiqFile:dec13wk5-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 167.1 MB
UbiqFile:dec13wk5-clip3hd.3gp - 167.2 MB
UbiqFile:dec13wk5-clip3hd.mp4 - 292.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 17

Description:
Tonight I was taking a bath and shaving my pussy when Billy walked into the bathroom. I asked him what he was doing awake so late and he told me he had a bad dream. I told him to wait in the bathroom until I was finished and then I_d put him back to bed. I then asked him to look at my pussy to see if I had shaved it good and then bent over and spread my ass and asked him to look there and see if I had missed any hairs on my ass crack and to make sure I was clean shaven. I then asked him if liked looking at mommy_s pussy and ass and he nodded yes. Do you like mommy_s big titties sweetie? Your dick is getting hard. Do you like how mommy looks sweetie? Mommy_s big boobies are making you very hard. Your peepee is standing straight up for mommy. Oh my, your not going to be able to go to sleep with a hard cock Maybe you should touch your penis and see if that helps. Oh no, that_s making you even harder Try rubbing it a little harder. Oh sweetie your face is getting red. Does that feel good on your penis? You should go rub it faster. Oh sweetie, is that making you tired? Do you want mommy to make you feel better? Come closer to mommy and let me feel your penis. Oh sweetie, you are very hard Mommy is going to have to get the milky cum out of you I then put my fingers on his tiny dick and rubbed it and then put my mouth on it. I continued to suck and stroke it until his milky cum came shooting out all over mommy_s mouth. Oh sweetie, do you feel better now? Your milky cum tastes so good I like eating your cum sweetie
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar16wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 508.33 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:24

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar16week4_1600highres.zip - 22.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar16wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4 - 508.3 MB
UbiqFile:mar16wk4-mpeg4(2).mp4 - 150.5 MB
UbiqFile:mar16wk4-mpeg4.3gp - 150.5 MB
UbiqFile:mar16wk4-mpeg4.mp4 - 265.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM FOR ME - TABOO

Description:
I found some nude pictures of me on Ricky_s flash drive today and I was so shocked that I decided to confront him right away. He said that he copied my pictures from Tommy_s computer last week and that he had been jerking off to them. At first I was really upset but as soon as I thought about him jerking off to me it made me really wet. So I asked him if he wanted to jerk off for me right now while I played with my pussy. He said yes so I told him to take his cock out and stroke it while I spread my legs open so he could see my pussy. But as soon as I saw his young hard cock I had to put it in my mouth. His dick felt so good in my mouth. I couldn_t believe what I was doing though. I always told myself that I would never make any sexual advances towards him but I guess when you have two people like us living under the same roof who have very high sex drives things like this happen sometimes. So as I jerked him off I told him that it this was our little secret and that he better not let Tommy know. He agreed with me and then asked me if I would suck on his cock. I wanted to say no at first but the thought of him getting really turned on so I agreed. Then he said that he like seeing pictures of me getting facials and he wanted to know if he could give me one too. I said yes and then jerked him off real good until he shot his cum all over my face. At first I couldn_t believe that I just jerked him off all over my face but after a couple hours passed I thought about all the fun things that we could do together while Tommy is at work. I_m getting wet already just thinking about playing with Ricky_s cock again today. I_ve always wanted to personally teach Ricky about sex and the fact that its finally going to happen is wonderful. I would much rather have him learn how to fuck from me than to have some dumb high school girl teach him.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 150.77 MB
Duration : 00:22:32

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:june11week3_1600highres.zip - 27.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 150.8 MB
UbiqFile:june11wk3-clip1high.3gp - 151.0 MB
UbiqFile:june11wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 266.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- IMPREGNATE ME PLEASE

Description:
I recently had a member send me some photos of his niece. She was so beautiful and made me start to think about having a baby really bad I_ve always wanted a baby but Tommy and I both agreed that it just wasn_t the right time. I_m usually very careful when it comes to getting cum inside my pussy so I don_t get pregnant. I really want to get fucked really good and deep today and have him cum inside me. I was also very aroused today knowing Tommy was going to go camping with his friends. I get so turned on around all those hot guys My mind starts to go wild and I started thinking of having them all fuck me and having them shoot their cum inside me. I told Tommy what I was thinking and this got him turned on too. After I teased him and jiggled my ass, I spread my pussy wide and told Tommy to fuck me. I told him to cum inside me even though he knows I_m not on birth control. It really turned me on knowing he might get me pregnant. I came so hard thinking of all his friends fucking me too What if one of them got me pregnant and I didn_t know whose baby it was. The crazy risk really excited me Tommy shot his huge load inside my pussy so we_ll see what happens
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 200.26 MB
Duration : 00:29:54

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may11week3_1600highres.zip - 26.7 MB

Download VIDEO: