Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM ON MY FEET - TABOO

Description:
When Billy came into the living room I was putting on my stockings and getting ready to play with myself. I really like to wear sexy lingerie and stockings to put me in the mood to play. Billy asks me what I_m doing and as I_m talking to him I notice his boner is poking out his pants. I ask him if he wants to watch me play with myself but he seems shy and resistant but I tell him that I know he wants to because his hard on is getting bigger and its leaking through his shorts. He_s embarrassed now but decides he does want to stay and watch me. I tell him to sit down and pull his dick out for me while I strip and tease him. He doesnt hesitate and is stroking his meat for me. It_s really getting me excited so I_m undressing, showing him my breasts and rubbing my hairy pussy while I see his cock get bigger and bigger. I take out my big kong dong and start sucking on it, getting it real wet so I can fit it in my pussy. I tease him even more by getting on my back with my legs spread open, I slide the big kong dong inside me. Taking it in as far as it will go and pulling it out again to show my pink pussy hole. After I cum I lick all the cum off the dong and I tell Billy to come closer to me so I can stroke his big cock. I then begin sucking on his cock talking it all in my mouth. I keep sucking on him until he gets ready to cum and then I tell him to cum on my pink toes and feet. He lets out a huge load all over my feet. They are all covered in cum
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov13wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 542.74 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:24:17

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:nov13week1_1600highres.zip - 22.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov13wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 542.7 MB
UbiqFile:nov13wk1-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 162.6 MB
UbiqFile:nov13wk1-clip3hd.3gp - 162.6 MB
UbiqFile:nov13wk1-clip3hd.mp4 - 282.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 2

Description:
This morning I texted my sexy gym guy and asked him if he_d come over and give me a mouthful. He came to the door with a doughnut and a big smile on his face. I felt so naughty but needed a quick fix from him. I told him we didn_t have much time as I unzipped his pants to pull out his big dick. I couldn_t wait to get my mouth on that and feel him cum for me again. This time I had a funny idea. After he shot out his big load I spit some of it into the donut and told him I wanted to save some for later. I know it sounds crazy but I like doing silly things like that When Tommy came home I had just poured myself a glass of milk and was going to enjoy my tasty treat. He wanted to know what was in the bag so I told him it was a doughnut and then he asked me why I didn_t get one for him. I had to think quick and say that someone at the office gave it to me. I then took a huge bite right in front of him. I had the naughtiest bad girl grin on my face. He didn_t know what I did but the look on my face said I was up to no good Ha, ha. Maybe I should have let him have a bit too
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb12wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 83.37 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:12:29

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb12week2_1600highres.zip - 13.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb12wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 83.4 MB
UbiqFile:feb12wk2-clip3hd.3gp - 83.8 MB
UbiqFile:feb12wk2-clip3hd.mp4 - 147.5 MB
UbiqFile:feb12wk2-clip4flash(1).mp4 - 83.4 MB
UbiqFile:feb12wk2-clip4flash.3gp - 83.7 MB
UbiqFile:feb12wk2-clip4flash.mp4 - 147.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 38 - BBC

Description:
Today I did a cock audition with Gem, a young cute college student. I put on a sexy tight white dress, stockings &amp heels. I talked to him a lot first to relax him. He was pretty nervous, even shaking a little. I then told him how I use to be a dancer and that I was going to give him a lap dance. He couldn_t keep his hands off me. He just kept touching me all over- tits, pussy, ass. He was definitely getting me excited I then took off his pants and sucked on his dick. It took me a while to get him hard. He would get hard then lose it a bit. I think he was just really nervous. I then had him lay back on the couch and I straddled him and rubbed his dick on my pussy while I kissed him. He was starting to get harder. He kept grabbing at his dick so I told him to jerk off for me while we kissed and I fingered my pussy. I kept telling him how badly I wanted his cum. This really excited him and his dick got real hard and big and then he shot his load in my mouth. I really like those young college guys I cant wait to see him again.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug15wk2(1).mp4
File Size : 384.33 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:07

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:aug15week2_1600highres.zip - 24.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug15wk2(1).mp4 - 384.3 MB
UbiqFile:aug15wk2(2).mp4 - 114.8 MB
UbiqFile:aug15wk2.3gp - 114.9 MB
UbiqFile:aug15wk2.mp4 - 200.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BANANA CREAM PIE

Description:
I woke up in a really freaky mood today. It affected my whole day at work, I was very sarcastically happy- sort of like a cat who just ate the canary. The day flew by and I just couldn_t wait to get home. I was in the kitchen looking for a snack when TT came in. He saw how I was dressed and he wondered how I had worked in it all day. I told him I wanted my pussy to get fucked and he quickly stepped in and volunteered. I told him I didn_t want him to fuck my pussy but I wanted him to watch as I fucked this banana I was holding. First off, I began playing with my little pussy, gently stroking, caressing, and than inserting one finger, and than a second finger, and than three fingers. It made my pussy really wet. Next I lubricated the banana and than slowly stuck it in to my pussy. I pushed it up deep inside me as far as it would go. I was so aroused at this point that the only thing I could think of was a nice hot load of cum in my mouth. Knowing that the banana could not offer this to me- I than told TT that he could fuck me but only if he pulls out and cums in my mouth. He bent me over the chair and fucked me real good- my pussy was dripping wet from the banana, so he easily slipped in. After some nice hard, deep strokes he sat down in the chair and I squatted over his cock. I sat on his nice hard cock and bounced up and down, feeling his cock throb up inside me. I must have done to good of a job, because he couldn_t hold it anymore, and he came inside me. I was pretty angry, because the only reason I let him fuck me was so I could swallow all his cum. I than asked him to get me a glass and I squatted over it and tried to squeeze the cum out of my pussy, but only a few drops would cum out. I licked the cum off the shaft of his cock and also where it had dripped around his balls. I enjoyed it- but he still owes me a mouth full of cum- There_s always next time
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov03wk4-clip1.3gp
File Size : 40.82 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:06:04

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov03wk4-clip1.3gp - 40.8 MB
UbiqFile:nov03wk4-clip1.mp4 - 40.8 MB
UbiqFile:nov03wk4-clip2.3gp - 33.9 MB
UbiqFile:nov03wk4-clip2.mp4 - 33.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HAND JOB HEAVEN

Description:
In this week_s update we started the day by going to Epcot. I tried to get as wild as I could there and do some public flashing. It was pretty difficult with so many people around staring and watching I was pretty worked up when I got home and did my cam show. When the show was finished I was wet and still wanted to play so, I got out my vibrator and started using my fingers to touch my G-spot. I really wanted to see a real cock being stroked and then after I came would finish him off with my lips wrapped around his cock so he could cum all over my mouth
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may05wk5-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 38.08 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:05:41

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may05wk5-clip1high(1).mp4 - 38.1 MB
UbiqFile:may05wk5-clip1high.3gp - 38.2 MB
UbiqFile:may05wk5-clip1high.mp4 - 67.1 MB
UbiqFile:may05wk5-clip2high(1).mp4 - 38.0 MB
UbiqFile:may05wk5-clip2high.3gp - 38.3 MB
UbiqFile:may05wk5-clip2high.mp4 - 67.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 10 - BBC creampie

Description:
This week I was in Dallas and I met up with DFW Knight. It had been a year and a half since our last encounter. When he came to my hotel room we sat in the living room and got reacquainted and slowly took our time flirting, kissing and exploring each others bodies. He is such a strong sexy man and very intense in his love making. As he was kissing and cuddling me I was getting so turned on and my pussy was really wet. He then carried me over to the bed and slowly undressed me. He then went in between my legs and licked me with nice slow warm licks. It felt so good I then laid beside him and kissed him while I took my time feeling every inch of his shiny black cock and balls. I slowly caressed and stroked him until he was rock hard. I then got on top of him reverse cowboy style and road his big black cock. My pussy was stretching to the max so I went slow at first and then turned around and kissed him while I continued to go up and down on him. He then got on top of me and slowly and carefully slid his big cock inside me. He went in as deep as he could go. I could feel my pussy being stuffed full with him deep inside me. He pumped me a few times and then started to cum even though he tried holding back he shot some cum inside me. He then stopped for a minute and then continued to fuck me harder and this time he let out the rest of his load inside my pussy. I got up and tried to squeeze it out but it must have been pretty deep in there. I did put my fingers in and tasted his cum. I really had so much fun with DFW and I hope I can see him again soon
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july16wk5-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 638.08 MB
Duration : 00:28:15

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:july16week5_1600highres.zip - 22.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july16wk5-mpeg4(1).mp4 - 638.1 MB
UbiqFile:july16wk5-mpeg4(2).mp4 - 189.6 MB
UbiqFile:july16wk5-mpeg4.3gp - 189.7 MB
UbiqFile:july16wk5-mpeg4.mp4 - 334.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LINGERIE AND LIES

Description:
I went out for drinks last night and met a really sweet guy We planned on meeting the next day at his hotel room. He was very cute and very married which to me is perfect because I definitely don_t want any guy following me home I really love my husband but I just can_t help it that I love being with other guys too I put sexy lingerie in my purse and I changed when I got to his room. He had told me that his wife never wears lingerie and that he finds it so sexy. I love wearing it too so why not We got right down to it because I didn_t have much time since I was suppose to be shopping. I really wanted to suck on his cock because he also told me that his wife doesn_t do that either. I think I_m an expert at it since I love it so much I was sucking on his cock and he was enjoying it so much that he wanted to reciprocate. I didn_t turn him away- I quickly bent over for him so he could lick me from behind At that angle he asked if he could fuck me and I told him only if he had a condom on. I put the condom on and he entered me from behind. It didn_t take him long to cum with my tight pussy around his cock. He pulled the condom off and came all over my face and tits. I really enjoyed spending the afternoon with him
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep04wk4-clip1.3gp
File Size : 55.32 MB
Duration : 00:08:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep04wk4-clip1.3gp - 55.3 MB
UbiqFile:sep04wk4-clip1.mp4 - 55.1 MB
UbiqFile:sep04wk4-clip2.3gp - 50.4 MB
UbiqFile:sep04wk4-clip2.mp4 - 50.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 36

Description:
This week I met TC for a cock audition. He was even cuter in person so I was so excited to meet him I put on a sexy purple cotton mini dress and a white thong and fishnet stockings. TC wasnt shy at all and I could tell right away we were going to have a lot of fun We did a lot of kissing and touching each other. His hands on me felt so good I sat on his lap and teased him for a while by putting my breasts in his face while I rubbed his dick through his pants. I told him how much I enjoyed having my nipples sucked on so every chance he would get he had his mouth on them. He was rubbing my thong where my pussy is. The silky material on my clit feels really good. I then pulled them off and he laid me back on the couch so he could lick my pussy. His tongue felt so good darting in and out of my pussy and then he took his lips and squeezed them around my clit. I was in heaven then. I then reciprocated and got down on my knees and began sucking on his dick. His dick was so nice and felt really good in my mouth. We then got on the couch and I continued stroking him while he was fingering me. My pussy was so wet I then straddled his legs and rubbed his dick on my pussy. I got him very excited doing this, so much so that he asked to be inside me. So I slid my pussy down on top of his dick and squeezed my it tight on top of him. I fucked him for a while doing this before he flipped me on my back to fuck me deeper. My legs were way back as he began thrusting deeper inside me and made me cum He then got me on my knees and slapped my ass as he fucked me, pounding my pussy real good. He then pulled out and I got on my knees so he could shoot his huge load into my mouth. There was so much that my tits were also covered in cum I loved that he saved all his cum for me I will definitely be fucking him again soon
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june15wk1(1).mp4
File Size : 549.45 MB
Duration : 00:24:34

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:june15week1_1600highres.zip - 40.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june15wk1(1).mp4 - 549.5 MB
UbiqFile:june15wk1(2).mp4 - 164.8 MB
UbiqFile:june15wk1.3gp - 164.9 MB
UbiqFile:june15wk1.mp4 - 287.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH ON MY FACE 12

Description:
I was in the shower this evening getting ready to go out with one of my girlfriends when Robby walks into the bathroom. As Im drying off he tells me hes sorry for intruding and starts to walk out but I tell him its okay and that I want him to stay. I then tease him and ask him if he likes it when he sees me naked and he says yes. I then tell him how turned on I get when I see him getting excited. I like seeing the bulge in his shorts and tell him to take his dick out for me. I just love watching your dick come out of your pants and how quickly you get hard for me. I put some body lotion on and run my hands over my naked body while he stands there with his dick in his hand. I tell him to start stroking it for me while I show him my big tits and how jiggly they are when I move them. I then pinch my nipples to get them nice and erect. Hes stroking his dick now and even putting saliva on it while he runs his hand up and down his shaft. I then show him my pussy and spread my lips so he can see my little pussy. I even stick a finger in it and lick my juice off it and tell him how good it tastes. I turn around then and spread my ass and let him see my holes from behind. I stick a finger in my ass and tease him about fucking it. He continues to stroke his dick the entire time. I then ask him to come closer so I can stroke his dick and I put his big head in my mouth and feel his dick go down my throat. The whole time Im telling him how bad I want his cum and that I really want to taste and swallow all of it. I get down on my knees and as Im fingering my wet pussy he shoots a huge load on my face and even some of it gets in my eye. I clean up as much of it as I can by licking and sucking the cum off his dick and putting it into my mouth. I just love a big load of cum to eat every day
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb15wk2(1).mp4
File Size : 478.82 MB
Duration : 00:21:12

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb15week2_1600highres.zip - 26.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb15wk2(1).mp4 - 478.8 MB
UbiqFile:feb15wk2(2).mp4 - 142.2 MB
UbiqFile:feb15wk2.3gp - 142.4 MB
UbiqFile:feb15wk2.mp4 - 250.4 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 4 - BBC

Description:
I came to Vegas just to see Will again. I was so excited to see him and stay with him. He showed me around his place and brought me up to his bedroom where we started to make out amongst other naughty things I told my hubby to watch and jerk off for me. I love making him watch me fuck other guys and he enjoys it too When I pulled Wills pants off he was instantly hard and his cock is so big I knew he was so excited but he took his time and really played with me for a long time. Every time I see him I try and get his whole cock into my mouth but can_t seem to go all the way down It_s so long and fat He has the biggest cock I_ve been with yet I asked him to fuck me but he wanted to wait and please me more so he went down on me for a long time. Slowly and sensually licking and sucking on my pussy. It felt so good but I wanted him to fuck me so I could cum with his big cock inside me. He finally let me get on top of him. I slowly slid down on it and tried taking him all in. I rode his cock for a long time and also did reverse cow girl. He then got on top of me with my legs wide open and entered me again. He_s so big and heavy and he can get so deep inside me. I have to remind him to push back a bit so my little pussy can take it. He then turned me over on my stomach and grabbed my ass cheeks to fit his cock inside my pussy. He likes me to squeeze my pussy tight while he_s inside me and then he can feel every inch of me and this makes him cum so hard I lifted my ass up in the air to catch his big load. It was so good I licked some up with my finger and tasted his sweet cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct14wk4(1).mp4
File Size : 863.14 MB
Duration : 00:38:27

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:eek:ct14week4_1600highres.zip - 31.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct14wk4(1).mp4 - 863.1 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct14wk4(2).mp4 - 257.8 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct14wk4.3gp - 258.0 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct14wk4.mp4 - 451.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 35

Description:
This week I met Adam for a cock audition up in Phoenix. Now that Tommy and I moved back to Arizona I am searching for some hard cocks to play with here in Az again. I really loved Adams pictures and how young he is Im such a naughty milf who loves to play with young cocks I put on a sexy one piece black body stocking and came into the living room to meet him. I sat down and talked to him for a little while, getting to know him and asking him what kinds of things he likes and I then told him what I like. I then started kissing him and rubbing on him to get him hard and teased him by putting my tits in his face and grinding on his lap. I then pulled his jeans off and started stroking his dick. It was so nice and big and getting hard pretty fast too. I sucked on him and tried to deep throat but could only take it so far. I then pulled off my body stocking and sat on his lap so I could rub his dick on my pussy. I was so wet it was ready to go in so I slid my pussy down on top of him and fucked him as deep as it would go. I didnt want him to cum yet so I got off and put it in my mouth again. I did this a few times, alternating fucking him with oral. When he was ready to cum I stroked him off and got him to shoot a nice load onto my tongue and face. Hes so young and new to this and I love that Im the one corrupting him After our video shoot was over I told Adam that I wanted to see him a lot more and that I want to fuck him again the next time we meet. I really want to fuck Adam without a condom next time so I can feel his young hot cum shoot deep inside my pussy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may15wk5(1).mp4
File Size : 0.7 GB / 718.74 MB / 753 657 322 bytes
Duration : 00:31:54

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may15week5_1600highres.zip - 30.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may15wk5(1).mp4 - 718.7 MB
UbiqFile:may15wk5(2).mp4 - 214.0 MB
UbiqFile:may15wk5.3gp - 214.1 MB
UbiqFile:may15wk5.mp4 - 375.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEX APPEAL

Description:
I was so excited about having my gym hottie and his new girlfriend come over. Once they left our house I got out my toy and ran in to Tommy_s office and started stripping off my clothes I wanted his cock inside me sooo- bad It felt so good to have him fuck me He was definitely ready for me too
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may07wk3-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 113.01 MB
Duration : 00:16:51

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may07wk3-clip1high.3gp - 113.0 MB
UbiqFile:may07wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 112.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 1

Description:
I have a date with a hot college guy tonight so I put on a sexy short dress, some stockings and high heels. I came out to the living room to show Tommy what I was wearing and I could tell he was getting jealous already While I teased him with my body I kept telling him about my date and the things that I was going to do. I was so excited thinking about being out on the dance floor with my hot guy friend. I told Tommy that I_m going to put his hand under my skirt while were dancing so he could feel my pussy and show him that I_m not wearing any panties. I_m then going to put my hand in his jeans and feel his big cock. I_m going to keep teasing him all night until we go out to his car and we can sex. I_m then going to lift up my skirt and let him fuck me in the parking lot Tommy_s cock was so hard and my pussy was so incredibly wet that I just had to get off before I left. So, I played with pussy with my big toy and stroked Tommy_s cock. I also let him fuck me and then had him shoot his big load in my mouth.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov12wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 420.2 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:40

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:nov12week2bonus_1600highres.zip - 20.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov12wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 420.2 MB
UbiqFile:nov12wk2bonus-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 124.9 MB
UbiqFile:nov12wk2bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 125.1 MB
UbiqFile:nov12wk2bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 219.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CATCH HER IN THE EYE

Description:
This week I wore a sexy pink teddy and thong with black stockings. I got Tommy and myself very aroused while fingering myself. I then started sucking and making out with his cock. He got so hard then shot his cum right in my eye
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may09wk5-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 178.71 MB
Duration : 00:26:41

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may09week5_1600highres.zip - 13.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may09wk5-clip1high(1).mp4 - 178.7 MB
UbiqFile:may09wk5-clip1high.3gp - 178.9 MB
UbiqFile:may09wk5-clip1high.mp4 - 313.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SIT ON MY FACE

Description:
Lately Tommy and I have been have been trying some kinky things. He loves when I dominate him and tell him what to do. So, I sat on his face and smothered him while playing and smacking his cock. He may have had a hard time breathing but he didn_t show it I told him he wasn_t allowed to cum today which really pissed him off.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr09wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 135.31 MB
Duration : 00:20:12

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:apr09week1_1600highres.zip - 16.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr09wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 135.3 MB
UbiqFile:apr09wk1-clip1high.3gp - 135.4 MB
UbiqFile:apr09wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 238.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 12 - TABOO

Description:
I put on some sexy lingerie that I_d be wearing to got to work in and went into the living room. My son Ricky was in the living room reading when I came in. I told him I would be going to work soon and needed to cum before I left. I then told him that I wanted him to stroke his dick for mommy while I played with my pussy. I always cum best watching my son stroke his dick. It really turns me on I teased my son by stripping and talking dirty to him. I_m such a nasty mommy but I know how to get my way with him. I played with my pussy while Ricky made his dick hard for me. I really like when he strokes it and gets so excited for me. I then flipped over and spread my ass for my son (I know this really turns him on) and played with my clit. I came so hard and then my son jerked his dick off until he shot out his load onto my pussy. I loved seeing all that hot cum go on my pussy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan12wk2bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 63.59 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:09:28

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan12week2bonus_1600highres.zip - 12.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan12wk2bonus-clip1high(1).mp4 - 63.6 MB
UbiqFile:jan12wk2bonus-clip1high.3gp - 63.6 MB
UbiqFile:jan12wk2bonus-clip1high.mp4 - 112.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- STILL CHASING YOUNG COCK

Description:
This week I was in LA and got to have some fun with Chad Diamond again. He is really nice and I like shooting with him because he always pulls his cock out and makes me stroke it every time we meet. I love it when guys like Chad pull their cocks out in front of me and make me jerk them off. It_s so much more fun than shaking hands. lol The first time I was with Chad I shared him with another girl but today he said he wanted me all to himself. When I got to his place he took me into his bedroom and as we stood in front of his doorway making out I could feel his hard dick getting bigger for me. He had me quite aroused by coupling my pussy and sucking on my already hard nipples. I then went down on him and sucked on his long dick. He shoved it in my mouth fucking it good. He then laid me on the bed and went down on me. His licks and kisses on my pussy felt so good He fucked me in various positions making me take it real deep as he grabbed my head and neck to keep me where he wanted. He then shot his big load on me and I tasted his sweet cum I just love fucking skinny little white guys with long cocks. I like how turned on they get when their fucking me. Its so hot fucking all those little perverts with MILF fantasies
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb15wk1(1).mp4
File Size : 479.13 MB
Duration : 00:21:19

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb15week1_1600highres.zip - 28.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb15wk1(1).mp4 - 479.1 MB
UbiqFile:feb15wk1(2).mp4 - 142.9 MB
UbiqFile:feb15wk1.3gp - 143.1 MB
UbiqFile:feb15wk1.mp4 - 250.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- WILDFIRE FACIAL

Description:
TT and I went to this park today near the mountains and it seemed pretty secluded little did we know that there would be a helicopter setting down right where we were trying to have sex. They are putting out the fires in the mountains above us and the helicopter kept coming back and forth to pick up some large drums of water in order to fight the fire. So, I was basking in the sun in my bikini and than I took it off when the helicopter came back and was flying overhead. I_m sure they were surprised to see me down there naked In between the helicopter runs TT and I played on the grass. I sucked on his cock until he became quite hard and then he entered my pussy from behind. It felt really good to have a cock in my pussy while I was outside in the sun. We both got really warm and the wetness felt nice and cool. I than laid on my back and sucked on his balls while I jerked off his cock. I ended up sucking him off all over my face. It was really hot cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june03wk5-clip1.3gp
File Size : 20.9 MB
Duration : 00:03:06

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june03wk5-clip1.3gp - 20.9 MB
UbiqFile:june03wk5-clip1.mp4 - 20.8 MB