Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I REALLY LOVE EATING CUM

Description:
I had just gotten fucked really good and my pussy was still dripping from the cum that had been inside me so I took off my sweaty lingerie and put on a white mini dress. I wanted to eat more cum so I asked Tommy to cum for me. His dick was as hard as a rock so I knew he wanted to cum for me. When he pulled it out of his shorts the head was dripping pre-cum. It really turned me on I told him to jerk his dick off for me. I_m such a cum whore and needed to eat more cum I talked real dirty and took his big dick into my hand. I stroked it good and fast until he shot out his big load all over my lips and mouth. I then licked his shaft and head to slurp up any remaining drops
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may13wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 217.98 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:40

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may13week2bonus_1600highres.zip - 17.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may13wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 218.0 MB
UbiqFile:may13wk2bonus-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 65.0 MB
UbiqFile:may13wk2bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 65.0 MB
UbiqFile:may13wk2bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 113.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILF IN THE MIDDLE

Description:
This week Tommy had a friend over to watch the UFC fight on pay per view. I was expecting him to take me out for a date night but he said he forgot that the fight was on tonight. I got all prettied up for him and wanted us to spend a romantic night out and then some hot sex when we got home- but he didn_t want to miss the fight. I got all pouty and started being naughty by kissing and fondling his friend by rubbing my hand over the crotch of his pants. I knew this would make Tommy jealous. I then left and went to the bedroom to change into some sexy lingerie. When I came out I teased them with my body.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug08wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 116.85 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:17:27

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug08wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 116.8 MB
UbiqFile:aug08wk1-clip1high.3gp - 117.0 MB
UbiqFile:aug08wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 203.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BACK TO BASICS

Description:
This week Tommy and I checked into a hotel to have a little rendezvous of our own. I put on these really cool pantyhose (mock garter belt pantyhose) and a very short mini dress. I knew this would get Tommy excited and keep his mind on me. I started off by stripping for him and touching myself. I became very excited inserting my fingers and when I pulled them out they were really wet and sticky. I walked over to Tommy and unzipped his pants. His dick was already so hard in my hand made as it made it_s way out of the opening. I stroked and sucked on him. It felt so enormous in my mouth. I couldn_t wait to have his smooth cock inside me. He made me wait with anticipation while he licked and sucked on me from behind. His tongue darting in and out of all my all my holes. He got underneath me as I sat over his face and buried his mouth inside my pussy. He was driving me insane It felt extraodinary and I wanted more. As I bent over the sofa he grabbed my ass and penetrated my pussy. I came almost right away- I just couldn_t hold back anymore. He then straddled me so he could look into my eyes while I quickly jerked him off. He shot out a huge load all over my eyes first and then mouth. He doesn_t have the best aim but I_m not complaining
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug09wk5-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 206.56 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:30:51

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:aug09week5_1600highres.zip - 21.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug09wk5-clip1high(1).mp4 - 206.6 MB
UbiqFile:aug09wk5-clip1high.3gp - 206.7 MB
UbiqFile:aug09wk5-clip1high.mp4 - 364.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 11 WITH JAKE

Description:
Today I held another Cock Audition with a sexy man named Jake. He sent me pictures of his cock and said that he was a big fan and that he wanted to be in a video with me. I really liked the pictures of his cock so I immediately set up a shoot with him. He came today at noon and he even brought me some flowers which really turned me on. After we talked for a few minutes I brought him over to the couch and started undressing for him. I don_t ever seem to waste anytime undressing when it comes to sucking on a new guys cock. Next I pulled my tits out so he could suck on them and then I pulled my panties down so he could get a good look at my pussy. I love watching a man_s face get excited as he look_s at my naked body for the first time. I could feel his cock getting really hard through his jeans as I stripped for him. Then I sat on his lap and made out with him while he fondled my body. I loved feeling his big strong hands caressing my body while he sucked on my tits. Then I pulled his cock out and put it in my mouth. I sucked on it real slow and felt it getting harder and harder in my mouth. His cock felt so good in my mouth but I didn_t want him to cum to soon so I sucked on his cock nice and slow and savored every inch of it. My pussy got so wet while his cock was in my mouth and I kept imagining him pumping all of his hot cum down my throat. I wanted to swallow all of his cum so bad but I wanted to watch all of his cum shoot out of his hard cock even worse. So I sat up and made out with him while I jerked his cock off. I could tell he was about to cum as I gripped his dick real hard and stroked it as fast as I could. I stroked him harder and harder while I kissed him and then he shot his cum out all over the place. My pussy got so wet watching all of his hot cum shoot out. After I cleaned him up we said our goodbye_s and planned to shoot again soon. I loved playing with Jakes cock and I can_t wait to see him again. Maybe next time I_ll have him tie me up and fuck me in front of Tommy.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 121.21 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:18:05

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb11week2_1600highres.zip - 34.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 121.2 MB
UbiqFile:feb11wk2-clip1high.3gp - 121.3 MB
UbiqFile:feb11wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 212.4 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 31

Description:
I really am horny almost every day and today was no different. I put on a sexy outfit for you guys- halter top, jean skirt, pink pantyhose and my pink heels. I brought out my black dildo to play with and got on my bed. I started thinking of you guys coming into my room and watching me play with my body while you jerked off for me. Many times when I_m playing I fantasize about you standing over me with your dick in my face. It helps me cum good. Today I thought of two of you standing on either side of me unloading your cum on me while my pussy was getting fucked. I came so good with that thought in my head
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar13wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 377.07 MB
Duration : 00:16:43

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar13week1bonus_1600highres.zip - 15.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar13wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 377.1 MB
UbiqFile:mar13wk1bonus-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 112.2 MB
UbiqFile:mar13wk1bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 112.2 MB
UbiqFile:mar13wk1bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 197.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PIERCING RIO

Description:
TT and I had such a fun weekend We went up to Scottsdale and met some friends for dinner and drinks and than the next day my girlfriend and I went shopping. I got a little crazy while we were out and decided to get my body pierced in different places- like my breasts, my pussy, and my navel. It was quite erotic and all day I kept thinking about how TT would react to the piercings. When I walked into the hotel room I had a big smile on my face- so he knew that I had been up to something. I couldn_t wait to show him what I had done I first showed him my breasts, and than worked my way down to my navel, and than I stopped there. I told him that I wanted to suck on his cock and that I wanted him to take it out of his pants. I than stripped down to my panties and slowly pulled them off to reveal my pierced clit. He was pretty shocked, but pretty excited as well. We had so much fun playing with all the jewelry, and I felt so sexy that I had such an awesome orgasm I hope you like the way it looks on me- it sure turned TT on
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov03wk3-clip1.3gp
File Size : 37.18 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:05:31

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov03wk3-clip1.3gp - 37.2 MB
UbiqFile:nov03wk3-clip1.mp4 - 37.2 MB
UbiqFile:nov03wk3-clip2.3gp - 40.6 MB
UbiqFile:nov03wk3-clip2.mp4 - 40.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIGGER FEELS BETTER

Description:
This week I was so horny for a big dick and Tommy hasn_t been satisfying me lately so I brought out my big dildo to fuck. My pussy was so turned on and wet when I slid the huge head in. I pushed it in and out fucking my pussy hard with the big toy. It felt amazing. It was just what I needed Tommy felt left out and kept begging me to fuck him or suck on his dick. It took me a long time but I finally gave in after watching him stroke his dick for me. It always gets me so turned on when I see a man stroking his dick for me I ended up letting him fuck me and shoot his cum on me, which I loved, but I really have been craving a bigger dick lately. I think I_m ready to try a big black dick now. Does anyone want to see me get fucked by a big black dick? Or should I just stick to white guys?
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 135.18 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:20:12

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:sep10week2_1600highres.zip - 26.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 135.2 MB
UbiqFile:sep10wk2-clip1high.3gp - 135.3 MB
UbiqFile:sep10wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 237.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILF TALES

Description:
This week I got to see one of my ex- boy toys. I was so excited to see him again He looked amazing and I couldn_t wait to get him on the bed with me We made out for a long time feeling each others bodies until he came really good for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec09wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 210.86 MB
Duration : 00:31:28

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:dec09week1_1600highres.zip - 29.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec09wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 210.9 MB
UbiqFile:dec09wk1-clip1high.3gp - 210.8 MB
UbiqFile:dec09wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 367.4 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PANTY SALE

Description:
I got dozen orders over the holidays so I thought I would have some fun with the panties that I needed to mail out this week. I put them all on the chair and tried on various kinds and colored thongs and panties. I then stuffed my pussy full with a black panty that I was going to mail out today. While I had the panty inside me I was so turned on that I needed to get fucked. I put the big dildo in my mouth and fucked myself until I came. I then pulled the panty out so you could see my cum and how wet the panty got for you I love it when you guys order my panties It really turns me on knowing you will soon be smelling them and cumming hard for me too
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan13wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 306.76 MB
Duration : 00:13:37

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan13week1bonus_1600highres.zip - 11.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan13wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 306.8 MB
UbiqFile:jan13wk1bonus-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 91.2 MB
UbiqFile:jan13wk1bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 91.4 MB
UbiqFile:jan13wk1bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 160.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HEATED PASSION

Description:
After Rhyan left tonight I was so angry with Tommy. I know It_s silly for me to be so jealous but I can_t help it I think Tommy really likes her I wouldn_t be so insecure if he hadn_t cheated on me last year with this girl from the gym. The whole time he was kissing her pretty body my pussy was dripping wet even though I was raging inside It_s crazy- I know We argued for a while about her and I knew if I kept pushing it that he wouldn_t want anything to do with me the rest of the night so I eased up and told him that what I really needed was for him to lick me like he licked Rhyan. Every time I mentioned her name his dick got so hard I started acting like her and telling him I (as Ryan) wanted him to fuck me so bad He was super excited and was raring to go all night I really enjoyed that part and he made me cum so hard..... but after I felt jealous again
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 141.24 MB
Duration : 00:21:05

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:aug09week3_1600highres.zip - 18.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 141.2 MB
UbiqFile:aug09wk3-clip1high.3gp - 141.3 MB
UbiqFile:aug09wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 248.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG TITTY MILF

Description:
Tommy and I went clothes shopping this week which is no easy task because of the small sizes that I need but he picked out a few nice tops for me and this was one of them. As you can see it_s more like a dress on me- so I thought I_d wear it for you guys. I really enjoyed getting fucked with it on I want you to cum real good for me- and let me know all about it
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep07wk5-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 92.05 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:13:43

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep07wk5-clip1high.3gp - 92.1 MB
UbiqFile:sep07wk5-clip1high.mp4 - 92.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- INSATIABLE NEEDS

Description:
I was still really turned on because Miles had come to see me. I know Tommy enjoys watching me with other guys and it_s exciting to have his cock in my mouth after that when it_s still fresh in our heads I love dressing up for him and then stripping my clothes off slowly right before we have sex. He had a nice big load worked up for me- hmmm
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july06wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 73.01 MB
Duration : 00:10:54

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july06wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 73.0 MB
UbiqFile:july06wk3-clip1high.3gp - 73.2 MB
UbiqFile:july06wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 128.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- NAUGHTY NURSE

Description:
This week I am an intern for a very professional doctor or so I thought he was until he had me wear this very tiny, sexy nurses_ uniform. I go into his office to ask him why I_m the only nurse wearing this ridiculous outfit and he tells me that every nurse has had her time in wearing it. I then ask him how long I need to wear it and he answers with after I put in my 20 hours. I then find out that It_s 20 hours of private time with him Private time? Doing what I ask? Giving me blow jobs or more if you like I choose the blow job for my first time and we_ll see what happens later I get quite a mouthful and I make sure to clean up every drop
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar05wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 39.88 MB
Duration : 00:05:57

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar05wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 39.9 MB
UbiqFile:mar05wk3-clip1high.3gp - 40.0 MB
UbiqFile:mar05wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 71.7 MB
UbiqFile:mar05wk3-clip2high(1).mp4 - 41.9 MB
UbiqFile:mar05wk3-clip2high.3gp - 42.1 MB
UbiqFile:mar05wk3-clip2high.mp4 - 71.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PANTY PERVERT

Description:
I had just gotten home from work and was going to lay down for a little while when I heard and saw my closet door close. I opened it quickly to see who was there and then when I saw a strange man I bolted for the door. The guy comes out of my closet and grabs me and puts his hand over my mouth so that I won_t scream. He then lays me on the bed and holds me down and tells me he will let me go if I don_t scream. I tell him I won_t but ask him why he_s in my place and why is he holding my panties? He looks nervous and embarrassed about having them but tells me that he_s been watching me for a while and saw that my door had been left open so he came in to see if I was alright. Likely story since he was in my closet with my panties and he had his dick out of his pants He starts telling me how turned on he is by me and that he_s been jerking off to me for weeks now and that he wanted to take one of my panties back to his apartment with him so he could smell me while he jerks off. I start to feel sorry for him and at am flattered that he is such a fan so I start to relax and smile at him. He then asks me if he could smell and maybe lick my pussy before he leaves. I hesitate but say yes because I can_t resist having my pussy licked I lay back on the bed and spread my legs. He gets down on his knees and puts his face in my pussy. He_s licking my pussy and then starts licking my ass as well. I_m enjoying it so I don_t make him stop. After a while I sit up and his dick is still out of his pants but is hard now. He asks me if there_s any way that I can jerk him off or suck on his cock. I think about it for a minute and decide I probably should let this guy have a little fun after all he did lick my pussy really good As we_re kissing I_m stroking his big cock and I_m getting excited, so I start giving him a blow job and then we get on the bed and he has his cock in my mouth while he_s fingering my pussy. He then asks me if there_s any way that he can just put the tip inside my pussy just to feel it for a minute. I tell him that I can_t do that without protection and he says he has a condom in his pocket. I laugh and say you just happen to have a condom with you? He says he always carries one just in case. Okay, I say and he puts the condom on and slides his big cock inside me. It feels so good I can_t believe I_m letting this guy fuck me but I_m enjoying it so we keep at it until I cum and then I tell him to fuck me from behind so he can shoot all his cum on my ass. When he_s getting ready to cum he pulls out and with two hands I spread my ass open so he can squirt his cum on me. I felt a big load squirt on my ass and I_m smiling as I ask him, by the way- what is your name? He tells me Tony, and we kiss goodbye.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep13wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 545.93 MB
Duration : 00:24:17

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:sep13week1_1600highres.zip - 29.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep13wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 545.9 MB
UbiqFile:sep13wk1-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 162.6 MB
UbiqFile:sep13wk1-clip3hd.3gp - 162.7 MB
UbiqFile:sep13wk1-clip3hd.mp4 - 285.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TIED UP AND TAMED

Description:
My hubby has been so busy the last two days and he hasn_t had time to have sex with me so I called one of my boyfriends here in town. I told him I would sneak out of my house and meet him if he got a hotel room for us. I was just on my way out when Tommy grabbed me hard by the arm and asked me where I was going. I told him I was going to meet a friend for an hour. He then asked me which friend and I told him this guy with a big cock that I want to fuck. This made him so angry because every time we move to a new city I_m usually a pretty good wife for the first six months or so and then all of a sudden I get a little stir crazy and cock hungry to the point where I sneak out of the house every chance I get so I can go meet other men and suck on their hard cocks. I knew it was a bad idea to do it today when Tommy was home but he was in the office working with the door shut so I figured he wouldn_t miss me for an hour or so. I woke up so horny this morning and he said he didn_t have time for me right now so I made my own plans with someone else. I get tired of masturbating by myself everyday too and I_m the kind of woman who needs a real cock to fuck when I_m this horny. I tried to get away from Tommy but this time he brought out his ropes and tied me to the chair. He said it was time to tame me again by tying me down to the chair with my pussy spread open real wide so he can make me cum over and over again with a giant dildo. He does this to me all the time. He says it_s the best way to cure a whore like me from my sickness. After he stretched my pussy out by fucking me with a giant dildo he used a really strong vibrator on my clit until I came over and over to the point where my clit was so sensitive that I couldn_t take it anymore. I begged him to stop and I told him that if he stopped I would let him fuck my mouth and cum all over me like the whore I am. I was trying to say anything I could to him so he would hurry up and finish with me so I could sneak out leave later. I was still thinking about how I was going to meet my friend with the big cock. Then next thing I knew Tommy shoved his hard cock in my mouth and started face fucking me and telling me what a whore I was. I continued to suck his cock and I ended up having multiple orgasms while his cock was in my mouth because I kept thinking about having eight guys tying me down and taking their turns fucking my wet pussy. I loved having Tommy_s hard cock in my mouth while I thought about another cock in my pussy. Then he stepped back and made me watch as he shot his load all over me. We both found out a long time ago that that_s the only thing that really calms me down is for me to watch a big load of cum shoot out of a hard cock. But I also need to smell another mans cum and taste another mans cum in order to really be cured. At least for today
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 364.66 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:04

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may16week2_1600highres.zip - 33.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4 - 364.7 MB
UbiqFile:may16wk2-mpeg4(2).mp4 - 107.9 MB
UbiqFile:may16wk2-mpeg4.3gp - 108.0 MB
UbiqFile:may16wk2-mpeg4.mp4 - 190.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SCREW MY WIFE PLEASE

Description:
This morning I woke up and I was so horny for TC_s cock again that I begged Tommy to call him for me and tell him to come over to our hotel room so I could fuck him again. So Tommy called TC and the first thing Tommy said to him was come over and screw my wife please. About twenty minutes later TC knocks on our door, comes in, walks over to the couch and pulls his hard cock out for me. He knows exactly what I like. So I sit down next to him wearing my sexy lingerie and I start making out with him while I stroke his hard cock. Then Tommy walks out of the bathroom and starts filming us while we flirt and make out. My pussy was getting so wet with him fingering me and I really wanted to sit on his pretty cock and fuck it so I sat on top of him and slid his cock inside my wet pussy and fucked him real slow while I made Tommy watch. Tommy kept telling TC to fuck me good. He loves it when other men come over and screw his wife. I told Tommy how much I loved fucking TCs cock as every inch of it slid inside me. TC sucked on my tits while I rode up and down on his cock until it made me cum. Then I took his cock out of my pussy and shoved it in my mouth. I continued sucking and stroking his cock until he couldn_t take it any longer so he stood up and shot his big load right in my mouth. I love eating his cum. Then we got up and got ready to leave and Tommy thanked him for coming over to fuck me again I love it when he calls other guys for me and has them come over and fuck me I got the best husband ever
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june16wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 406.96 MB
Duration : 00:18:05

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:june16week4_1600highres.zip - 36.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june16wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4 - 407.0 MB
UbiqFile:june16wk4-mpeg4(2).mp4 - 121.2 MB
UbiqFile:june16wk4-mpeg4.3gp - 121.4 MB
UbiqFile:june16wk4-mpeg4.mp4 - 212.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 8 - BBC

Description:
I went over to Wills hotel this evening to see him. He was going to take me out for drinks so I put on a sexy pink mini skirt, revealing top, stockings and heels. He was laying on the bed when I came in . I asked him if we were going out yet but he said he wanted to spend some time with me first. I didnt hesitate, I smiled and said, okay right away. He looked so handsome in his outfit. I couldnt resist him at all. We made out and took our time touching one another slowly undressing one another and I got down to my stockings and garter belt. We did a lot of oral play. I gave him a slow sensual handjob while I licked and kissed his cock. After I was really wet he got on top of me and I slid his cock inside me. He got super deep this time and I wrapped my legs around him. It felt really good to have him fuck me again I got on all fours and spread my ass so he could play with it. He licked and rubbed his cock on my pussy and ass and then fucked me some more. I was then almost flat on the bed as he continued penetrating me and then let out a big yell when he was cumming I love how vocal he is
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may15wk4(1).mp4
File Size : 521.48 MB
Duration : 00:23:07

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may15week4_1600highres.zip - 21.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may15wk4(1).mp4 - 521.5 MB
UbiqFile:may15wk4(2).mp4 - 155.0 MB
UbiqFile:may15wk4.3gp - 155.2 MB
UbiqFile:may15wk4.mp4 - 272.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- ONE COCK IS NOT ENOUGH

Description:
This week I got to be with one of my members. He_s been emailing me since October when he saw me at the Ikea store. Since he travels so much- it was hard to pin down a date to meet him. I was happy when I did finally get to meet him. He_s such a hottie He was so much fun to play with too I saw Tommy_s bulge in his pants while he watched us together- so I told him to put the camera on a tripod and join in. It was fun fulfilling my fantasy of getting fucked while I had a dick in my mouth. I was so excited to make them both cum for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 208.28 MB
Duration : 00:31:06

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb09week3_1600highres.zip - 27.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 208.3 MB
UbiqFile:feb09wk3-clip1high.3gp - 208.3 MB
UbiqFile:feb09wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 365.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHARLOTTE AND THE HARLOT 2

Description:
Since I met Charlotte we_ve been hanging out together, having girl time and tonight we were going out with Tommy. We want to go out to some local bars and have some drinks and then go to a strip club. Tommy always gets so turned on when he_s getting dances. So I thought I should make him cum before we went out tonight. I stripped out of my clothes and put something sexy on for him and came out while he was watching TV on the bed. He was surprised to see me dressed like that when we were about to go out but he wasn_t complaining either I pulled down his jeans and started stroking his cock. I got him hard pretty quickly. He started to worry about Charlotte and asked what was she going to do while we were having sex and then Charlotte comes around the corner and says she wants to join in. Of course then Tommy thinks we planned this- and lol we did We then both took turns stroking and sucking on his cock. Charlotte can give a mean bj She just about swallowed the whole thing with no problem. She was deep throating for sure We then got on the bed on either side of him and took turns playing with is cock. Tommy was excited to play with Charlotte. He_s had the hots for her for a while so he had her sit on his face and smother him with her pussy. While he was eating her out good I stroked his cock and kissed Charlotte. We ended up getting him off really good this way. I got a huge load out of him while Charlotte came on his face. It was super hot
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep15wk3(1).mp4
File Size : 319.15 MB
Duration : 00:14:12

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:sep15week3_1600highres.zip - 26.3 MB

Download VIDEO: