Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- ELECTRIC SEX

Description:
I_ve been dancing for this guy for a few years now. He usually comes in once or twice a week and sits in the far back corner of the club. It_s dark and usually pretty private back there. For a year or so I started off giving him a normal lap dance but that seemed to progress. He started pulling out his dick while I was turned around so that when I sat on his lap I could feel his dick on my ass. I always told him to put it away but he would keep slipping it out through the side of his shorts. He then started putting my hand on his dick. I kept telling him stop and I would stay further and further away from his lap but he started forcing my hips down on top of him. He was very aggressive and I started to really like that. In my heart I always want to be the good girl but my mind and body seem to have other thoughts in mind I began letting my hand stay on his dick and found that if I just casually rub it and still resist him he_ll cum really fast. He must like the feeling of making me do something that I don_t really want to do and I like when a guy forces me be a naughty girl. It became harder and harder to get him off in the club because the manager or bouncer started watching the back corners. So, he asked me if I could meet him outside the club. I resisted at first but then gave in when I knew how much he_d be paying me. He told me to meet him at a nearby power plant. After we met there I thought I was going to follow him to a hotel but instead he told me to get in his truck. His windows were tinted really dark so that no one could see in. He wanted to fuck me but I wouldn_t do that with him. Instead I would stroke him off while he sucked on my tits and then he would cum all over me. I loved how much he would cum for me I_m tired of hiding all my little secrets from Tommy so today I surprised him by taking him to the power plant where I jerk off my client. This way I can show him what I_m really doing every Tuesday afternoon while he_s at work and I wont feel so guilty. Once we got to the power plant I had Tommy get in the back with me so I could show him exactly what I do to my client. I pulled his big cock out and jerked it, sucked it, and fucked it until he shot his hot cum out all over the place. Tommy was so turned on knowing that every Tuesday afternoon his slutty little wife is out here at the power plant jerking off another cock.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may11wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 215.19 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:32:08

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may11week1_1600highres.zip - 31.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may11wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 215.2 MB
UbiqFile:may11wk1-clip1high.3gp - 215.4 MB
UbiqFile:may11wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 383.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- NICE RACK

Description:
I put on my new Victoria Secret bustier and a black skirt. I love how it_s perfectly acceptable to wear your lingerie out of the bedroom I like to have fun and dress up even if we don_t go anywhere. Tommy was playing some pool when I walked in to the room. He asked me to play with him. He said we could play strip pool- I think he just wanted to see me naked I_m not a good player and Tommy laughs when I try to hit the ball in. I had fun and all of his attention was on me this time. There_s nothing better then a sexy game of pool He really got it in my eye this time It was red for 3 days- yikes
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov05wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 74.46 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:11:06

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov05wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 74.5 MB
UbiqFile:nov05wk4-clip1high.3gp - 74.6 MB
UbiqFile:nov05wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 130.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEDUCED BY A COUGAR

Description:
Hey guys We never seem to eat in our dining room so why not have sex in it? I wore a sexy black cocktail dress and told Tommy I wanted him to fuck me there. I came really good when I was on top of him and then he was ready to cum. As always- I got a nice load of cum for me to play with
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep07wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 106.23 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:15:50

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep07wk2-clip1high.3gp - 106.2 MB
UbiqFile:sep07wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 106.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- NOT IN MY EYE

Description:
This week I had a lot of fun doing a 2 way private show. One of my members really loves to play for a long time He can always get me to do so many things for him- including anal I was still really turned on after the show so I went looking for Tommy. I brought out my toys with me and everything. I wanted to do a show for Tommy with my toys- but it didn_t stop there We ended up having sex on the pool table and he was fucking my ass so good with the dildo He kept wanting to stick his own cock in there but I told him that his cock is too wide and that maybe next time when I see one of my male friends he can watch him fuck my ass
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb06wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 92.52 MB
Duration : 00:13:50

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb06wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 92.5 MB
UbiqFile:feb06wk3-clip1high.3gp - 92.7 MB
UbiqFile:feb06wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 162.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PUSSY SPREADING

Description:
I get a lot of requests from members asking me to do more videos where I_m spreading my pussy for the camera. I love being told what to do by my members so today I put on a sexy outfit and had Tommy get the camera out so he could film me spreading my pussy real wide. After I stripped out of my sexy outfit I bent over and spread my ass for the camera and then I laid back on the couch and spread my pussy real wide. I told Tommy to get a good close up of my pussy with my legs open wide because I wanted to make sure you guys got a good view of my pussy so you could jerk off while you_re looking at it. I love getting lots of hot cum shot inside me so I had Tommy jerk off while I was spreading my pussy for the camera and then when he was ready to cum I spread my pussy really wide and had him shoot all of his hot cum inside me. It was so hot watching all that cum shoot inside me. I love it when guys cum inside me like that. One of my crazy fantasies is to have three or four guys take turns shooting their cum inside me and try to get me pregnant.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar11wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 76.99 MB
Duration : 00:11:30

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar11week4bonus_1600highres.zip - 30.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar11wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4 - 77.0 MB
UbiqFile:mar11wk4bonus-clip1high.3gp - 77.1 MB
UbiqFile:mar11wk4bonus-clip1high.mp4 - 134.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 16 WITH JAVIER

Description:
This week I had another young guy named Javier come over for a cock audition. I really liked his photos especially the ones of his cock I was excited to see this huge cock for myself and after I got it nice and hard it was enormous I licked and sucked on it trying to cover the entire thing with my mouth but failed. It was so big and fat I really did enjoy playing with his cock and made him shoot out a huge load for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr12wk5-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 118.86 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:17:45

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:apr12week5_1600highres.zip - 17.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr12wk5-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 118.9 MB
UbiqFile:apr12wk5-clip3hd.3gp - 119.0 MB
UbiqFile:apr12wk5-clip3hd.mp4 - 208.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO AND THE SWINGERS

Description:
This week_s update was really fun for me. I got to be with a really beautiful girl, Anna and her husband Bruce. Anna wanted to surprise Bruce on his birthday so she asked me to come over and play with her. Once we aroused and got him all worked up we started teasing and stimulating him. This lead to lots of oral play and a huge cum shot at the end for both of us
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar05wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 50.52 MB
Duration : 00:07:33

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar05wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 50.5 MB
UbiqFile:mar05wk4-clip1high.3gp - 50.7 MB
UbiqFile:mar05wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 89.1 MB
UbiqFile:mar05wk4-clip2high(1).mp4 - 58.6 MB
UbiqFile:mar05wk4-clip2high.3gp - 58.7 MB
UbiqFile:mar05wk4-clip2high.mp4 - 102.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 4

Description:
I really enjoy playing with another guys cock every week I called my sexy friend Chad this morning to see if he could meet up. He_s always so busy and since he_s married that makes it even harder to see him He told me had a few sales appointments this morning and didn_t have much time to see me. I asked him to come over but he didn_t have time to drive over so I told him I_d come and see him. He didn_t want to meet at his place but said he knew a perfect spot near his place. I met him in the parking lot and we walked down this dirt trail into the desert. He found a spot for us to have some fun and started touching my boobs right away. I knew he didn_t have much time to see me so I quickly pulled his cock out and began sucking on it. He must have been super turned on because it didn_t take him long to shoot a big load into my mouth Hmmmm, I love all the gooey mess he leaves on me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb12wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 105.87 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:15:48

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb12week4_1600highres.zip - 33.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb12wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 105.9 MB
UbiqFile:feb12wk4-clip3hd.3gp - 106.0 MB
UbiqFile:feb12wk4-clip3hd.mp4 - 187.9 MB
UbiqFile:feb12wk4-clip4flash(1).mp4 - 105.8 MB
UbiqFile:feb12wk4-clip4flash.3gp - 105.9 MB
UbiqFile:feb12wk4-clip4flash.mp4 - 188.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LOAD LOVER

Description:
This week I played pool with Tommy and of course lost again I needed to have some fun so I teased him and got his cock real hard. I then got on the pool table and he licked me until I came. It felt so good I then let him fuck me on the table several different ways. My ass wasn_t too comfortable- but my pussy sure liked how it felt Hmm, I then got a nice big load all over my face and mouth. It tasted so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb08wk4-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 155.95 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:23:16

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb08wk4-clip1high.3gp - 155.9 MB
UbiqFile:feb08wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 155.8 MB

Micaliol

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FORCED ENTRY - BBC

Description:
Today I was in my bedroom getting dressed when I turn around and see Titan walking in my room. I was shocked and not happily surprised either I still don_t know how he got in. And just because I gave him a blowjob on my site one time doesn_t mean that I want him to come over unexpected like that. Then he starts grabbing me and pushing me while he_s lifting up my top and pulling out my tits. He then lifts up my skirt. He unzips his pants and shoves me down to my knees and makes me suck on his big black cock. I keep telling him ÒnoÓ but he doesn_t let up. He_s so big and aggressive and I felt myself panicking inside. I told him I would only suck his cock or use my hand but he said I was going to do whatever he told me to do and that I should just shut up and take it. After sucking and gagging on his cock for a while he then lifted me up by my hair and threw me on the bed, he spread my legs and ripped my panties off of me. He got in between my legs and licked and sucked on my pussy. He then got undressed and said he was going to fuck me. I told him no and that I would only give him a blow job but he told me to shut up again and said that he was going to fuck me whether I liked it or not. He also said I was such a tease last time because I only gave him a blowjob Next he bent me over and took me from behind and made me fuck his huge cock. I told him no but he just shoved it inside me as far as it would go. He grabbed my hips and fucked me so hard. He was hurting me. He then flipped me over and got on top of me and fucked me even harder I wanted him to get off me. He was hurting me I kept trying to push him off me but he pushed my hands down and pinned me even harder. He pumped me really hard After a while my pussy started to get really wet and I started to like it. I didn_t want to like it at first but I found that I was starting to really enjoy it. He was kissing me and touching my breasts which excited me even more. Then he made me suck on his cock some more. His cock is so big. It filled my entire mouth up. Then he fucked me some more and he made me cum hard. Then he told me to spread my pussy while he shot his huge load of cum all over my wet pussy Then he threw a towel at me and told me to clean up just like I had done to him last time he was over and then he walked out. I can_t believe I let him fuck me like that. I feel like such a dirty whore now. But I cant stop thinking about his big black cock either. I_m not sure how to hide my intense feelings for big black cocks now from Tommy though. Maybe I_ll get lucky and he_ll be okay being a little cuckold husband and he_ll let me bring over some big black cocks to fuck in front of him while he jerks off for me.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov12wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 355.72 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:52

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:nov12week1_1600highres.zip - 28.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov12wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 355.7 MB
UbiqFile:nov12wk1-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 106.2 MB
UbiqFile:nov12wk1-clip3hd.3gp - 106.4 MB
UbiqFile:nov12wk1-clip3hd.mp4 - 185.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MARCO RETURNS

Description:
I had so much fun with Marco and his big dick earlier in the day that I decided to have him come back later that night and fuck me. A lot of times I_ll have the guy that I shoot with come back later to play with me without the cameras on but this time I decided to have Tommy film it so you could see what goes on after one of my shoots. Tommy knew that I was excited about playing with Marco_s big cock again so he came into the bathroom as I was putting my stockings on to see how wet my pussy was. Then he started to fondle and grope me like he always does. I like it when he fondles me right before I get fucked. It always makes his cock nice and hard and I love watching him stroke his hard cock while I_m getting fucked. I was so excited when Marco finally showed up. I led him straight into the living room because I wanted to pull his cock out as soon as I saw him. We started making out and I could feel his giant cock getting hard for me through his shorts. I needed to suck on it right away so I got on my knees, unzipped his shorts and pulled out his massive cock. I couldn_t believe how big his cock was this time. It looked even bigger than before. He said that he put a cock ring on for me and that it makes his dick swell up real hard. The head of his cock was big that I could barely put it in my little mouth. I managed of course and it felt so good having his cock fill my mouth up like that. My pussy instantly got wet having that giant cock in my mouth and I told him that I had been waiting all day to feel his massive dick in my pussy too. So I had him lay down on the floor so I could sit on his cock. It felt so good when it slide inside me for the first time. It filled me up all the way which I loved. Next he got on top of me and pounded me real hard while I squeezed his big balls. I love holding onto a mans balls while I_m getting fucked. Then he turned me over and fucked me from behind. He got real aggressive with me by spanking my ass while he fucked me fast and hard. I loved how aggressive he was with my pussy. It made me feel like a naughty whore and I love being treated like a naughty whore sometimes. It felt like he was about to cum but I didn_t want him to cum until I got to suck on his cock some more so we got into sixty-nine that way I could suck on his cock some more while he ate my pussy out. After I sucked on him some more I told him that I love watching guys jerk off and that I wanted him to jerk off for me. He said yes and I got excited because I love the way he cums for me and I wanted to watch his face as he shot his load on me. So I sucked on his chest while he came for me. He came hard again which I really loved. After we were done I told him that I had a lot of fun playing with him and we both promised each other that we would do it again soon. After Marco left I went to get cleaned up in the bathroom and the next thing I knew I was bent over the sink and Tommy was fucking me. I guess he got so turned on watching me getting fucked that he couldn_t wait for me to freshen up before he took his pussy back. I didn_t even get a chance to wash it yet but he said he didn_t care. I didn_t mind at all because I love getting fucked right after another cock has just been inside me. I_ve always fantasized about having different men_s loads in me at the same time. Tommy said he wanted to cum in my mouth so he pulled out and shot it in my mouth. As he was shooting his cum in my mouth I was thinking about all the cum that I had on me today. I think by the end of the day that I ended up getting three or four loads of cum shot on me. But who_s counting
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan11wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 163.07 MB
Duration : 00:24:19

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan11week1_1600highres.zip - 22.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan11wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 163.1 MB
UbiqFile:jan11wk1-clip1high.3gp - 163.1 MB
UbiqFile:jan11wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 285.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM IN MY COFFEE

Description:
I was working in the office and asked Jason (my employee) to cum in and fax some documents for me. He gave me a hard time about it and said I was running him ragged. He_s been in a crappy mood ever since he broke up with his girlfriend. So, I asked him if he was happy here or if there was something I could do to make him happier. I always give him electronic toys as bonuses and this month I wanted to buy him the new Ipod. I asked him if he_d like me to give him the new toy or a blow job instead. He_s shy and not sure what to say- so I told him to sit in the chair and watch me for a while. I teased him and played with my pussy and then I asked him to pull down his pants so I could see his cock. He got really hard for me and that_s when I told him to come closer so I could suck on his cock. I gave him a really long blow job so he would remember it for a while. When he was going to cum I told him not to get it on me because Tommy might find out- but it ended up going everywhere anyway.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep05wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 83.18 MB
Duration : 00:12:25

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep05wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 83.2 MB
UbiqFile:sep05wk4-clip1high.3gp - 83.3 MB
UbiqFile:sep05wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 146.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- THE DILDO DIVA

Description:
This week my husband was out of town and left me all alone again. I put on a sexy nightie and some stockings that one of my members sent me and decided to put on a show for you. I started off by teasing you with the outfit on, slowly caressing myself and pulling up my stockings. I then took of my heels and showed you my stocking feet. The panty hose really looked nice on my legs and felt so smooth. It made me feel really sexy and turned on for you. I then started to finger my pussy, first with one finger, then two fingers, three, and finally four fingers all the way in my pussy. I was so wet when I put in my huge dildo and fucked it in all different positions. I came really good thinking of your cock deep inside my pussy.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july05wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 25.45 MB
Duration : 00:03:48

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july05wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 25.4 MB
UbiqFile:july05wk4-clip1high.3gp - 25.6 MB
UbiqFile:july05wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 44.1 MB
UbiqFile:july05wk4-clip2high(1).mp4 - 35.7 MB
UbiqFile:july05wk4-clip2high.3gp - 35.7 MB
UbiqFile:july05wk4-clip2high.mp4 - 62.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 27

Description:
This afternoon I got some sexy panties in the mail from one of my members. He asked me to wear these for him the next time I play with myself and to send him a photo. I thought I_d do even better and have Tommy film me wearing the outfit and also take some pictures. I paired the red panties with some white with red trim Cuban stockings and a pretty red heart bra. I love how sexy I feel wearing this outfit He took some pictures of me while he was naked and this really got me excited. It gave me something to focus on like his big cock hanging out for me to see. After each picture his cock started getting harder and harder so I brought out my huge dildo to fuck. I knew he would start stroking his own big cock for me I got my pussy nice and wet and then slid the big monster head inside me. It was tight going in but I loosened up and then it felt so good I fucked my pussy for a while and Tommy stroked his cock for me. He then came over to the bed and put his cock in my mouth. I sucked good and hard and got him to shoot a load right into my mouth I never get tired of eating cum- yummy Thanks for the panties sweetie
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct12wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 312.19 MB
Duration : 00:13:54

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:eek:ct12week3bonus_1600highres.zip - 16.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct12wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 312.2 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct12wk3bonus-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 93.2 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct12wk3bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 93.3 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct12wk3bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 162.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DILDO DIVA 2 WITH PINK SKIRT

Description:
Today I put on a short skirt then grabbed my new cock and went outside to get some fresh air. I couldn_t wait to pull my tits out of my top, lift up my skirt and start stroking my new cock. I love being able to whip out my big cock and jerk it off whenever I want. My pussy gets so wet when I feel that big dick sticking out from under my skirt. I grabbed that big cock and stroked it real hard with my little hands. Then when I was ready to cum I sat back and shot that cum as high as it would go. I love it when a cock shoots out a giant load of cum for me. I think about cum all day long. I wish I could find a cock that could shoot out a gallon of cum like that. I hope you enjoyed watching me stroke this big cock and making it cum today
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec10wk3bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 32.61 MB
Duration : 00:04:50

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:dec10week3bonus_1600highres.zip - 8.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec10wk3bonus-clip1high(1).mp4 - 32.6 MB
UbiqFile:dec10wk3bonus-clip1high.3gp - 32.6 MB
UbiqFile:dec10wk3bonus-clip1high.mp4 - 57.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PUSSY EATING ESCORTS 2

Description:
I met Carmen again at my clients hotel for a second round of girlgirl play. My client had new things he wanted us to do while he filmed us and jerked off. We were both excited to see each other again and watch him shoot another load for us I really enjoy licking and playing with Carmen. Her ass is so nice We both had on sexy lingerie and I was hot for her the minute I saw her. We started kissing each other and touching one another. She got me on my back and spread my legs open and started licking and breathing hot air on my pussy. She then slid my panties over and licked me with her pierced tongue. I love the feel of the stud against my clit- it really makes me wet. She had my panties off now and was really deep inside my pussy. I couldnt hold back any longer and came in her mouth. I then undressed her and sucked and bit her nipples while I caressed her pussy. I got in between her legs and licked her pussy good. She has a great tasting pussy, so sweet and warm Hmmm. I pushed her legs all the way back so I could lick her entire pussy and ass. She has a great ass and I could lick it all day long I got her sweet pussy juices all over my face She then got out the baby oil and poured it all over me. She rubbed her slick hands on my body and rubbed my pussy and ass with the oil. It was then my turn and I poured the oil on and rubbed her sexy body all over. I then got on top of her and rubbed my tits on hers, we kissed and rubbed our bodies together and scissored our pussies together. It was an incredible night of girlgirl play
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 565.18 MB
Duration : 00:25:08

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:dec13week4_1600highres.zip - 15.4 MB

Download VIDEO: