Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I WANT TO EAT YOUR LOAD

Description:
I really wanted a big wad of cum in my mouth today so I told Tommy that he needed to shoot a big load in my mouth. I put on some purple fishnet stockings, purple bra and black garter belt. I then asked him to come into the living room so I could tease him and make him get hard for me. I then slowly stripped and showed him my pussy and ass for a long time. He loves it when I spread my holes for him. I talked really dirty telling him how much I really needed a big load of cum in my mouth. I then stroked and sucked on his big cock and then jerked it off into my mouth. I didn_t waste any drops I loved every bit of that cum
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr13wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 317.08 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:09

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:apr13week1bonus_1600highres.zip - 10.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr13wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 317.1 MB
UbiqFile:apr13wk1bonus-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 94.7 MB
UbiqFile:apr13wk1bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 94.8 MB
UbiqFile:apr13wk1bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 165.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHAMPAGNE GLASS FULL OF CUM

Description:
It was a warm Saturday night and we were getting ready to go out for the evening. I love champagne and I always keep a bottle of it around the house. I pulled out two glasses and then got the bottle from the fridge, so TT and I could have some before we went out. I wasn_t all the way dressed yet, I just had on my lingerie and stockings when TT came into the kitchen with nothing on to see what I was up to. I think he was hoping to have a little fun before we left because his cock was standing at attention. I looked at him mischievously and told him I would like to suck on his cock while I played with my toys but there was one catch - he had to cum in my champagne glass. He thought that was amusing and agreed to satisfy my desire. It always arouses him when I get out my toys, and he loves to watch me put the big dildos in my pussy. I know how to work it just right so I can have a really long, hard orgasm. I really love to suck cock, and he enjoys it so much I can go at it for a very long time. I wanted him to shoot out a really big load for me, so I kept him going for a pretty long time. When it was time for him to cum, I placed the glass underneath his cock and watched as his cock pored out a big load of cum straight into the glass. It looked so good I drank every last drop of his hot cum and then I licked the glass clean. It tasted so good. I ended up finishing to get ready to go out with the nice taste of cum in my mouth. I had that taste in my mouth all night long and I kept thinking about sucking on a big cock until I went to bed
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct03wk1-clip1.3gp
File Size : 41.32 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:06:09

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct03wk1-clip1.3gp - 41.3 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct03wk1-clip1.mp4 - 41.0 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct03wk1-clip2.3gp - 40.2 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct03wk1-clip2.mp4 - 40.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HOT TUB HEAD

Description:
This week I was at friend_s house in Phoenix and I was walking behind her house. As I was walking down the trail one of her neighbors was behind me. I was bent over rubbing and stretching my hamstrings. I_ve been running at night since it_s so hot during the day and I must have pulled something. I started talking to him and he invited me over to use his hot tub for my sore muscles. I thought what a nice guy and cute too I got in to the hot tub naked and I asked him to join me. Whenever I_m naked my hands seem to wander around my body. I really enjoy touching myself This totally aroused him which in turn aroused me. I asked him if I could suck on that hard cock of his- I couldn_t help but notice it floating there by me in the water. He got out of the hot tub and sat on the edge. I went over and put my head between his legs and opened my mouth to grab his cock with my lips. Hmmm, I love sucking on a cock, but I love having it cum in my mouth even more He shot out a really nice load for me which I gladly swallowed with no problem. I promised whenever I came to visit my friend that I would visit him too if you know what I mean
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june04wk3-clip1.3gp
File Size : 34.63 MB
Duration : 00:05:09

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june04wk3-clip1.3gp - 34.6 MB
UbiqFile:june04wk3-clip1.mp4 - 34.6 MB
UbiqFile:june04wk3-clip2.3gp - 58.1 MB
UbiqFile:june04wk3-clip2.mp4 - 58.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MOTHER AND DAUGHTER SUCK COCK

Description:
My daughter Mia and I were laying out by the pool with Tony today. I called him at work and told him to come over so we could play with his big cock. We were already stroking him when my husband walked outside. He was surprised that I called Tony to come over without even asking him first, since after all it is his friend. I told him that Mia and I were going to fuck Tony real good and we wanted Tommy to watch. I told Mia that I love making her daddy a cuckold and that she should start doing it too. She loved the idea and couldn_t wait to join in. She loves to get under Tommy_s skin by fucking other cocks in front of him. We love getting fucked hard and treated likes whores while he sits there and films us. My hubbys little dick just doesnt measure up to my standards anymore. We decided to take our threesome into the house where the neighbors wont hear my moans We stopped in the bathroom and fondled each other in front of the mirror. I love playing with Tonys cock, its always so responsive and stays hard for me unlike my hubbys little dick After Mia and I took turns for a while sucking on him, we decided to go into the bedroom where we could get more comfortable. Tony laid in between us so we could take turns again pleasing his big beautiful cock. Nothing compares to having a big cock hit the back of my throat My hubbys little one doesnt do that. I kept telling my hubby to stroke his pathetic little dick while we had fun with Tonys big cock. Mia told her dad to watch too because shes seen his little dick when he came out of the shower and wasnt impressed at all. Tony then went behind Mia and fucked her doggy style. I rubbed my pussy and grabbed his ass while I watched him thrust his big one into her. It s so sexy to watch I couldnt stand it anymore so after she came I spread my pussy in front of him and told him I need him too. I got on top of him and slid down on his big cock while Mia straddled his face. Her creamy wet pussy was all over him while I fucked him hard. I knew this was almost too much for Tony to have both of us pleasing him this way. He was going to blow his load soon so Mia and I took turns sucking on him and then I stroked him off good with long, hard, deep strokes. He then shot out a nice load just for us We both licked it up and then teased the camera with our bodies so that all the little dicks watching us could cum for us too I told Tommy that if he doesn_t let us fuck other cocks in front of him then we will take turns getting big creampie_s in our pussies then hold him down and take turns sitting on his face and make him eat out all the cum.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb14wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 715.92 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:32:07

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb14week4_1600highres.zip - 40.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb14wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 715.9 MB
UbiqFile:feb14wk4-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 214.9 MB
UbiqFile:feb14wk4-clip3hd.3gp - 215.0 MB
UbiqFile:feb14wk4-clip3hd.mp4 - 373.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH IN MY MOUTH 2

Description:
My hubby was in Vegas all weekend for the super bowl and he just got home and I wanted to hear all about his trip. I was so horny knowing he had been with a young twenty one year old girl while he was gone. I got into my desk drawer and pulled out my vibrator and lube so I could masturbate while he told me all about it. I was really anxious but he made me wait and wanted me to do a strip tease for him so he could get his cock hard while he told me about his weekend. So I stripped and talked dirty for him and had him pull out his cock so I could watch him stroke it while I showed him my tits and spread my ass for him. He then came over to me and let me stroke him and suck on him while he told me about the hot girl who gave him a blow job. I love hearing about how he cheated on me with a younger girl. That really makes me jealous and turns me on too I fingered my wet pussy and used my vibrator to cum while I sucked him good. He then got ready to cum and shot a huge load on face with most of it dripping into my mouth. He had so much creamy cum for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 429.56 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:59

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb16week2_1600highres.zip - 29.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4 - 429.6 MB
UbiqFile:feb16wk2-mpeg4(2).mp4 - 127.1 MB
UbiqFile:feb16wk2-mpeg4.3gp - 127.4 MB
UbiqFile:feb16wk2-mpeg4.mp4 - 224.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- STOCKINGS OR ANKLETS

Description:
I was getting ready to go over and visit some friends. I spoke to my friend on the phone and she told me to wear something sexy so I was trying to decide if I should wear my red stockings or ankle socks. Tommy wanted me to try them on for him. This really excited me because I love wearing stockings and sexy lingerie. I got really turned on wearing them and Tommy got excited too We ended up playing around with him sucking on my pussy for a long time and then fucking me real good I ended up jerking off his cock all over my hair, neck, face and mouth. I just wanted it to go in my mouth I guess, I just need to aim better- lol.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct05wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 94.93 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:14:10

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct05wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 94.9 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct05wk4-clip1high.3gp - 95.1 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct05wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 167.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FULLY CLOTHED SEX

Description:
I was working at the kitchen table on some insurance papers when Tommy walked in with just a towel on. He had just come out of the shower after working out and was really horny for me. I didn_t mind stopping while I was doing to please him- and me for that matter I began by uncovering my tits for him and then when I bent over I lifted up my skirt so he could see my pussy. I then started sucking on his cock and letting him fuck me. To finish him off I sucked and stroked his cock until he gave me a really nice load in my mouth.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep06wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 97.34 MB
Duration : 00:14:31

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep06wk2-clip1high.3gp - 97.3 MB
UbiqFile:sep06wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 97.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- A BIG TITTY MILF

Description:
This week I met my lover at a historic house in down town Orlando. I was so excited when he told me we would be staying there all weekend I_ve been such a good little mistress meeting him at his office all the time. His wife had to visit relatives this weekend so it was the perfect time for us to get away. We had sex on every piece of furniture- we were like two school kids enjoying each others bodies. It_s so hard being in love with a married man but the benefits are so good I_m saying this as cum is streaming down my face
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june08wk3-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 214.7 MB
Duration : 00:32:03

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june08wk3-clip1high.3gp - 214.7 MB
UbiqFile:june08wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 214.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COUPLE SWAP

Description:
My girlfriend Sarah Shevon and I were planning some fun tonight with two horny guys we know and we wanted to surprise them. They keep wanting us to have a foursome with them for a while now but we couldn_t all get together at the same time until tonight. So tonight we surprised them by telling them to go the store and get some drinks for us and while they were gone we changed into some sexy lingerie. When they got back we were just putting on our heels as they entered the bedroom. Chad asked what we were doing and we both laughed and it said it was a surprise for them They finally got their wish of a foursome with two nymphos. Chad came over to me and we started making out while Sarah and Brett went at it. We then swapped partners like we planned and traded off sucking on their cocks. It was so sexy and pretty messy with the spit on their dicks. At the end we made Chad cum first on our faces and then Brett shot his load covering us both in streams of cum I think they were both very happy that we finally gave in I loved having two hard cocks taking their turns fucking me and my sexy girlfriend. Sarah is so sweet and sexy and so loves cock just as much as I do.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar15wk1(1).mp4
File Size : 455.1 MB
Duration : 00:20:19

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar15week1_1600highres.zip - 43.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar15wk1(1).mp4 - 455.1 MB
UbiqFile:mar15wk1(2).mp4 - 136.3 MB
UbiqFile:mar15wk1.3gp - 136.4 MB
UbiqFile:mar15wk1.mp4 - 236.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 3 WITH CHRISTIAN

Description:
This week I auditioned a third guy named Christian. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw him. He was so cute and had a great smile He instantly made me nervous in a good way. I was curious how things would go with this young college guy. He ended up meeting all my expectations and more. He was a great kisser and touched me so sweetly. I loved the way he licked and teased my pussy with his tongue. I was so excited I really enjoyed sucking on his dick too. He was so responsive and I could tell he truly was enjoying what I was doing to him I wasn_t planning on having sex with him but he smiled and asked me if I wanted to feel him inside me and I just couldn_t resist him after that. He fucked me so good from behind and had me cumming all over his pretty dick I told him not to cum for me yet until I got on my knees and sucked him off into my mouth. I wanted to taste all his cum Hmmm, I definitely want to have Christian back again and again
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july10wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 149.63 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:22:20

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:july10week3_1600highres.zip - 22.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july10wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 149.6 MB
UbiqFile:july10wk3-clip1high.3gp - 149.7 MB
UbiqFile:july10wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 259.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HE_S SNIFFING MY PANTIES - TABOO

Description:
I walked into my bedroom today and caught Ricky looking in my panty drawer. Apparently he_s been taking my panties out of my dirty close basket as well and jerking off while smelling them. I was a little upset at first but then got aroused when I saw the hard-on in his pants. I decided to give him a nice sexy show and tell him to smell my pussy. When I laid back on my bed I spread my legs and opened my pussy wide for him to smell. While his nose was next to my pussy he started licking me as well. It felt so good and he said he loved the way I smell and taste. I then asked him to fuck my pussy. I wanted to feel his big dick slide into my wet pussy. I was so turned on and came quickly. I then sucked on his dick licking all my cum juices off his dick. I then flipped over and had him fuck me from behind. Ricky_s dick was pushing hard against my pussy walls. It felt so good He told me he couldn_t hold it anymore and was going to cum so I had him fuck me on my back while he squeezed my tits and came all over me. He shot out a huge load on my stomach and breasts. I licked up the juices and thanked him
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 155.06 MB
Duration : 00:23:12

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:dec11week3_1600highres.zip - 58.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 155.1 MB
UbiqFile:dec11wk3-clip1high.3gp - 155.3 MB
UbiqFile:dec11wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 271.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PUSSY PARTY

Description:
This week I had lots of fun with this beautiful girl- Sammy. We met in Las Vegas and I found out that we don_t live too far from one another. She_s also in Orlando. We set up a photo shoot to take pictures together in different outfits. We were having so much fun that we decided to take out some toys and play with each other. I really had a great time with her- she_s so sexy and fun to be around
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may05wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 38.82 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:05:47

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may05wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 38.8 MB
UbiqFile:may05wk1-clip1high.3gp - 39.0 MB
UbiqFile:may05wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 68.0 MB
UbiqFile:may05wk1-clip2high(1).mp4 - 30.5 MB
UbiqFile:may05wk1-clip2high.3gp - 30.7 MB
UbiqFile:may05wk1-clip2high.mp4 - 53.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- ANIMAL INSTINCTS

Description:
This week I wore a shiny black mini skirt, sexy bra and leopard knee high_s. I stripped and teased Tommy the whole time telling him I_m going to start seeing other guys again. It always gets him so excited and jealous at the same time. I like to make him wait before he can start playing with me I really love watching him pull out his cock and start stroking it for me It makes my pussy so wet and then I want his cock in my mouth. I then wanted to feel him inside me so I sat on his cock for a really long time and felt my pussy tighten up around him. It made me cum so good Of course, I finished him off by stroking his dick and having him shoot his cum in my face No better way to end it then with my cum in my mouth
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 211 MB
Duration : 00:31:29

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan10week2_1600highres.zip - 26.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 211.0 MB
UbiqFile:jan10wk2-clip1high.3gp - 211.1 MB
UbiqFile:jan10wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 371.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 8

Description:
We are going to sports themed swingers party tonight so I thought I_d have some fun and wear a sexy referee outfit. I_m hoping I see some cute guys and can take one home with me I_m getting so turned on just thinking about it that I_m going to play with myself before I go and you can watch me. I just finished cumming and Tommy walks in and asks me if I will jerk him off before we go to the party. Of course I don_t mind and will finger myself while I have his big cock in my mouth
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec11wk2bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 104.28 MB
Duration : 00:15:34

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:dec11week2bonus_1600highres.zip - 15.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec11wk2bonus-clip1high(1).mp4 - 104.3 MB
UbiqFile:dec11wk2bonus-clip1high.3gp - 104.4 MB
UbiqFile:dec11wk2bonus-clip1high.mp4 - 185.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO TAKES 2 COCKS?

Description:
I got down and dirty today- I played with 2 cocks Hmmm, what fun I went to the toy store and purchased a very large fake penis to play with. After I got it home I put on a sexy white outfit (white is my favorite color to wear) and asked TT to come upstairs. I told him I had something to show him. He thought it was my sexy outfit but it wasn_t. It was a surprise I said. So, I teased him for a while undressing and caressing myself. Than when I knew he was ready I brought out the big guy He was shocked, because he knows how hard it is for me to fit a very large penis in me. I played for a while with it and then I wanted to play with him too. I began stroking both cocks and sucking on them. My big guy was already to go, and TT wasn_t long behind. I let TT fuck me in all types of positions while I sucked on the big guy and then when he was ready to cum I wanted to suck on both of them at the same time. As TT was cuming on my face, I was secretly fantasizing about one of you members cuming too I have lots of fantasies that I_m just waiting to fulfill. There is always lots of time for play
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july03wk2clip1.3gp
File Size : 19.76 MB
Duration : 00:02:56

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july03wk2clip1.3gp - 19.8 MB
UbiqFile:july03wk2clip1.mp4 - 19.6 MB
UbiqFile:july03wk2clip2.3gp - 13.0 MB
UbiqFile:july03wk2clip2.mp4 - 12.8 MB
UbiqFile:july03wk2clip3.3gp - 11.6 MB
UbiqFile:july03wk2clip3.mp4 - 11.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILF SEEKING BOYS 6

Description:
This week I got to see TC again. I put on my old stripper oufit and told him I wanted to give him a private dance. This use to be one of my favorite outfits to wear at the strip club. I love the booty shorts and the fishnet stockings. It makes me feel real naughty and sexy too So, after I did my dance and strip tease I got him undressed and rubbed my ass and pussy all over his dick while rubbing my ass on his legs. I then got on the couch and bent over to suck on his dick. He got hard pretty fast for me As I continued to suck on him he fingered my pussy and ass. We then went over to the bed so we had more room to fuck. I had him lay on the bed so I could get on top. One of his favorite positions I love it when he plays with my tits as I ride him too He then got on top of me and fucked me until I came all over his dick. It felt so good to cum for him again We continued fucking for a while in different positions and then I made him shoot his big load all over my mouth I love how his cum just kept spurting out all over
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct15wk1(1).mp4
File Size : 0.7 GB / 716.23 MB / 751 016 652 bytes
Duration : 00:31:56

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:eek:ct15week1_1600highres.zip - 44.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct15wk1(1).mp4 - 716.2 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct15wk1(2).mp4 - 214.2 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct15wk1.3gp - 214.3 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct15wk1.mp4 - 373.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 14 WITH JOHNNY

Description:
This week I did a cock audition with Johnny. We emailed back and forth for over a month so I knew he was anxious to do it. I had my doubts about it just by his emails that he sounded pretty nervous but so did my young friend Timmy and he_s done okay. Well when he got to the room he looked very scared so I tried to put his mind at ease by comforting him. I told him he could touch me, kiss me or whatever he wanted and that it would be fine and to just relax and have a good time. After a while he started to relax but then got nervous again. After an hour of trying to get him hard I told him that maybe we should try another time and we said our goodbyes. Porn is a lot harder than it looks for most guys. Once that camera goes on most guys seem to shut down.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr12wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 160.43 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:23:57

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:apr12week3_1600highres.zip - 21.0 MB

Download VIDEO: