Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 6

Description:
When I got home from the office this afternoon I was still wearing my two piece skirt and jacket with stockings and heels. I was going to take a bath but decided to get myself off first. I pulled out a nice big black dildo to fuck and brought it into the living room. My pussy had been wet all day so I sat on big black dick and it slid right in. I like feeling it tight in my pussy pushing on all sides. When I slide up and down on it turns me on so much. I then laid on my back and fucked it while rubbed my clit until I came. I even got my husband excited because after I came he had his dick already out. I asked him if he wanted me to get him off and he nodded yes. I stroked it, sucked on it and then he got over top of me and laid his big balls on my head. His dick just dangling in front of my face. I stroked it harder and harder letting out a nice big load onto my face
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr12wk5bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 136.74 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:20:27

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:apr12week5bonus_1600highres.zip - 24.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr12wk5bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 136.7 MB
UbiqFile:apr12wk5bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 137.1 MB
UbiqFile:apr12wk5bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 240.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO BLOWS HER BOSS

Description:
In this week_s update I asked my boss at the law firm for a raise. I_ve been working there over a year and feel I deserve one. I went in to his office and asked him if he_d received my note. He sat me down and told me that he expected more out of me at work. I wasn_t sure what he meant by that because I always do everything I_m told. He told me to take off my jacket. He wanted me to dress more provocative for his clients and for him. He also wanted me to help him relax- I wasn_t sure what he wanted me to do- but I quickly found out that he would enjoy watching me masturbate. He doesn_t know it- but I frequently masturbate during company time in the bathroom He pulled out his cock and asked me to take care of him. He came over to my mouth so I could suck on his cock. I really wanted to please him so, I did everything he asked. He then stuck his fingers in my pussy and he bent me over his desk and put his cock inside me. He took me with such force that I nearly fell over. He fucked me really good and hard and made me climax with such a jolt. I wanted his cock so bad- and wanted him to cum inside me. He pulled out and came all over my pussy- which was probably good since I don_t use protection. My boss gave me a substantial raise and excellent fringe benefits to top it off
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july04wk2-clip1.3gp
File Size : 46.17 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:06:52

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july04wk2-clip1.3gp - 46.2 MB
UbiqFile:july04wk2-clip1.mp4 - 46.1 MB
UbiqFile:july04wk2-clip2.3gp - 51.3 MB
UbiqFile:july04wk2-clip2.mp4 - 51.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FUCK AND SWIM

Description:
This week I had Tommy take pictures of me in a Malibu Strings bikini for this company that wants to use me in their calendar. After we took some photos inside I was going to go out by the pool and have him take more but he insisted I get on the couch and play with him first. I made sure to tease him a bit before giving in He did get what he wanted and so did I He shot out a huge load all over my pussy and I licked it up It was so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july07wk4-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 135.63 MB
Duration : 00:20:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july07wk4-clip1high.3gp - 135.6 MB
UbiqFile:july07wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 135.4 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- EXPLODE YOUR LOAD

Description:
Happy 4th of July everyone This week I wore my red, white and blue bikini to celebrate. We were invited to a BBQ down by the lake today but before we went Tommy and I had sex. I was really turned on and his cock made me feel so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july07wk1-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 82.06 MB
Duration : 00:12:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july07wk1-clip1high.3gp - 82.1 MB
UbiqFile:july07wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 81.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- YOU LIKE WATCHING ME - TABOO

Description:
I left my bedroom door open and my son Billy walked in and he saw me doing my cam show. I asked him if he wanted to watch and he said yes. When my show ended I was so turned on and so was Billy. I really like it when he watches me. It makes my pussy so wet I put on a little show for Billy teasing him with my sexy outfit on and then slowly undressing for him. I showed him my big titties and ass and then laid back on the couch and spread my pink pussy for him. I then grabbed my big toy and started fucking it. I told Billy to stroke his dick for me so I could watch and I told him I wanted to cum for him. I love seeing his dick get hard and watching him stroke his big cock I talked dirty to him with my legs spread and pussy wide open. He shot out a little cum and then I continued to tease him until I coaxed out a huge load. He shot it out all over my big titties. I licked it up and ate all his cum. It tasted so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan14wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 534.56 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:23:47

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan14week1_1600highres.zip - 24.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan14wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 534.6 MB
UbiqFile:jan14wk1-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 159.1 MB
UbiqFile:jan14wk1-clip3hd.3gp - 159.3 MB
UbiqFile:jan14wk1-clip3hd.mp4 - 278.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SLEEPY HEAD

Description:
This morning I was still asleep when Tommy started rubbing my breasts. I didn_t awaken fully until I felt his dick trying to enter my mouth. It was dripping with pre-cum and easily slipped in when I felt it touch my lips. It_s not the way I usually get up in the morning- but it was definitely a nice wake-up call I sucked and played with his cock for a while and then he licked me until I came. He then got on top of me and I jerked him off and he came all over my face and eyes. I_ll be having the pink eye all day now
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb10wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 116.82 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:17:27

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb10week4_1600highres.zip - 29.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb10wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 116.8 MB
UbiqFile:feb10wk4-clip1high.3gp - 117.0 MB
UbiqFile:feb10wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 207.4 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER 6

Description:
Mia and I were sitting at the condo with Edward today. We were going to sit out by the pool or go downtown and hangout with him but it had just started raining. So, we_re sitting around trying to figure out what to do when Mia brings up playing spin the bottle or truth or dare. I tell her I_ve never played truth or dare so they would have to go first and show me how to do it. Mia starts off by asking Edward truth or dare and he picks truth. She then asks him what his favorite sexual position is and he answers that 69 is his favorite position. It_s Edward_s turn then to say truth or dare. He dares Mia to lick my nipples. We both simultaneously say no and laugh it off. I then change the subject and ask Mia to dance for Edward. Mia then dares me to make out with Edward very slowly and sensually. I go over to Edward- Hmm, I don_t mind this part at all I also gave him a dance. From there we started playing with Edward_s dick and sucking on it. I then had him lay on the ground so I could ride his dick. After I came I told Mia to fuck Edward. She sat on his dick and fucked him good too. We then took turns stroking his dick. I then wanted to make him cum so I grabbed his dick and jerked him off real fast until he shot a nice big load for us
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug13wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 797.3 MB
Duration : 00:35:33

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:aug13week1_1600highres.zip - 27.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug13wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 797.3 MB
UbiqFile:aug13wk1-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 238.0 MB
UbiqFile:aug13wk1-clip3hd.3gp - 238.0 MB
UbiqFile:aug13wk1-clip3hd.mp4 - 416.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- STROKE IT SUCK IT

Description:
Tommy hasn_t been feeling too good the last few days. He pinched a nerve in his back so today I thought I_d wear a sexy crotchless body suit for him. I made out with him, then kissed and sucked his cock, stroked him until my pussy got nice and wet. I then sat on his cock and fucked him until I came. I then stroked him again until he shot a nice big load on my lips and tongue. It felt like hot icing all over my lips- hmm
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may08wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 166.97 MB
Duration : 00:24:56

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may08wk2-clip1high.3gp - 167.0 MB
UbiqFile:may08wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 166.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 10 WITH JIMMY

Description:
I had another Cock Audition today with a big fan of mine named Jimmy. He e-mailed me some pictures of his cock and told me that he wanted to shoot with me. He lives in Phoenix which is very close to me so I told him to come over after he got off work today. As soon as he showed up I grabbed him by the hand and brought him over to the living room so I could get started. I don_t waste anytime whenever a new hard cock shows up to my house. I like to get sucking right away. I told him that I like to be fondled and groped so he got behind me and started fondling my pussy and tits. Then I pulled out his big fat cock and started sucking on it. His head was so big and fat which I loved. It felt so good in my mouth. I could have sucked on that fat cock all day long. After I sucked on it for a long time I told him to jerk off for me while I stripped for him. I absolutely love watching guys jerk off for me. I got so turned on watching him stroke his cock for me. I wanted to show him how wet my pussy was so I had him finger my pussy while I jerked him off. Next I got on my knees and jerked his cock off real good until he came all over my tits. I had a lot of fun with Jimmy_s cock today and I can_t wait to have his cock in my mouth again. Which I guess will be sooner rather than later because Tommy already made plans for us to go over to Jimmy_s house next week and he said that they both plan to cum on my face for me so I_m really excited about next week. I just love it when my members come over to my house to get off. I wish all my members lived in Arizona so I could take turns jerking off all your cocks.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb11wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 142.03 MB
Duration : 00:21:13

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb11week1_1600highres.zip - 24.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb11wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 142.0 MB
UbiqFile:feb11wk1-clip1high.3gp - 142.2 MB
UbiqFile:feb11wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 248.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILF WANTS A CREAMPIE

Description:
This weekend we went up to Phoenix to visit friends and while we were up there I decided to call TC. I didn_t tell my hubby about it I thought it would be better to surprise him that way he couldn_t get mad with TC next to me. My hubby had gone out to get us some snacks so when he came back I had TC in the room already. We both came out of the bathroom and he was a bit surprised but not too much considering my track record for always doing naughty things I then told my hubby I wanted him to watch me fuck TC while he stroked his cock for me. I love to watch him get hard while I_m getting fucked TC and I were making out and slowly undressing each other. I then pulled out his dick and it was nice and hard for me I got on my knees and took it in my mouth. I rubbed my tongue up and down his balls up to his shaft and then circled my tongue around his head. The pre-cum was definitely flowing He then carried me over to the bed and laid me down. I then spread my legs open and he got right in there and started licking me. I forgot how good his tongue felt on my pussy I then got on top of him and sat right down on his dick. I think he was a bit surprised that I didn_t put a cover on. I decided then I didn_t want one and wanted to feel his naked dick inside me. It felt so good. I rubbed my clit and came really fast He then flipped me over and got on top of me and fucked me good and then after a while took me from behind. I could feel his dick deep inside me. It felt so good I then told him I wanted his cum in my pussy and he didn_t hesitate his big load got right in there. There was so much cum dripping out of me I looked over at my hubby and I could tell he was so excited to see me happy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 405.49 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:19

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:june16week2_1600highres.zip - 34.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4 - 405.5 MB
UbiqFile:june16wk2-mpeg4(2).mp4 - 118.2 MB
UbiqFile:june16wk2-mpeg4.3gp - 118.4 MB
UbiqFile:june16wk2-mpeg4.mp4 - 209.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HOTEL HIDEAWAY

Description:
This week I wore a tight black skirt and a pretty top with my black pump heels. I took it slow at first by just showing Tommy my outfit and body. I then slowly undressed and lifted up my skirt. I had no panties on as he requested. He told me to spread my ass for him and I did with both hands. He then told me to get on my back and open my legs wide and spread my pussy open. He said he loves my hairy pussy and can_t wait to touch me. He pulls out his dick and tells me to suck on it. While I_m on all fours with my mouth around his dick, he grabs my ass with both hands and spreads it open. He then rubs his finger on my asshole. He licks his finger and this time sticks it inside. I_m still sucking on his dick and I can feel him thrust it deeper into my mouth while his fingers go into my ass hole. He_s being a bit rough with me but it still feels good. I can feel the tip of his dick secrete some pre-cum. He then has me sit on the couch and suck on his cock while he plays with my ass. I know he_s ready to cum but I don_t let him. I tell him I want his cum in my mouth so I can taste it. He smiles and pushes me to my knees and strokes his dick until his cum shoots out into my mouth. I love the way his cum tastes
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep11wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 199.62 MB
Duration : 00:29:50

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:sep11week1_1600highres.zip - 42.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep11wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 199.6 MB
UbiqFile:sep11wk1-clip1high.3gp - 199.8 MB
UbiqFile:sep11wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 351.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BILLIARD BANGING

Description:
I put on a sexy outfit and went looking for my hubby in the pool table room but instead found his friend Tommy Utah playing pool. I was a bit uneasy at first letting him see me dressed like that but then one thing led to another and we were flirting and kissing by the table. He then asked me if I liked to have my pussy licked and I said yes. He propped me up on the table and I was spread eagle in front of him with his face buried in my pussy. I then reciprocated and got down on my knees and took his big dick in my mouth. He then bent me over the table and fucked my pussy. When he was going to cum I laid back on the table and I spread my pussy while he shot his load in my face. It was so much fun and I was glad my hubby wasn_t home to catch me doing that
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep14wk3(1).mp4
File Size : 512.36 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:47

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:sep14week3_1600highres.zip - 37.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep14wk3(1).mp4 - 512.4 MB
UbiqFile:sep14wk3(2).mp4 - 152.8 MB
UbiqFile:sep14wk3.3gp - 152.9 MB
UbiqFile:sep14wk3.mp4 - 267.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FUCKED REAL GOOD

Description:
This week I was getting ready to leave the house and go out with my friends for the night when Tommy stopped me and asked me where I was going all dressed up looking like a whore. He told me I wasn_t allowed to leave until I fucked him first and made him cum. He hiked up my dress, pulling my panties down, and pulling my tits out. Then he started fingering me and making me stroke his cock. I actually really like it when he takes the lead and is so aggressive with me It really turns me on and makes me incredibly wet He was very verbal about what he thinks of me going out dressed like that and he made me feel like the little cum whore that I am He ended up making me sit on his dick and fuck him real fast and hard before he finally shot his hot cum in my face. Then he made me eat all his cum using a spoon. I really like it when a man makes me do things that I don_t want to do. I like it when they take advantage of my pussy and treat me like a little slut.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep10wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 199.72 MB
Duration : 00:29:49

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:sep10week3_1600highres.zip - 32.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep10wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 199.7 MB
UbiqFile:sep10wk3-clip1high.3gp - 199.9 MB
UbiqFile:sep10wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 352.4 MB

Micaliol

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S BOY TOY 7

Description:
I was so horny when I got up this morning even though Tommy had fucked me the night before. I worked out and then received a text from Edward. He said he was sitting in class with a boner and wanted me to make him cum. He said he had classes all day and couldn_t come over. He asked me if I could come by and jerk him off in my car. This really turned me on that he was so anxious to see me. I told him yes and then I asked Tommy if he would drive me there so I could be in the back waiting for Edward to get in. I put on a pink sexy short dress and pink panties and wore my pink heels to match. As we drove by the A building I saw Edward come out so I told Tommy to stop there and he got in. He looked so cute in his tight skinny pants I couldn_t wait to see him He said he only had about 20 minutes before he had to get to his next class. We started making out right away and our hands were all over each other. I teased him and slowly showed him my breasts and then he slid my panties over so he could see and finger my pussy. He then pulled his pants all the way down so I could stroke his dick. I stroked and sucked on him for a while and then started rubbing his dick on my clit and then pussy. I wanted him inside me so badly I kept rubbing his dick on my clit and getting more and more excited. I couldn_t stand it anymore so I put it in my pussy. I fucked him and rubbed my clit until I came. My pussy was so wet I then made out with him and stroked his dick until he came all over my hand. I then put my mouth on his dick so I could lick up all his cum. He tastes so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 595.53 MB
Duration : 00:26:19

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb13week4_1600highres.zip - 20.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 595.5 MB
UbiqFile:feb13wk4-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 176.4 MB
UbiqFile:feb13wk4-clip3hd.3gp - 176.4 MB
UbiqFile:feb13wk4-clip3hd.mp4 - 311.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SNEAKING AROUND

Description:
I was just about to walk out the door with a load of stockings and panythose in my hands when Tommy stops to ask me where I_m going. I was hoping to get out of the house before he could see what I was wearing. I knew that after he saw me I would have to tell him what I was doing. I tried to lie again and say I was selling some of the pantyhose to a member but he wanted me to try them on for him. He didn_t believe me and I finally had to tell him I was escorting again. Of course then he got angry and aroused and I had to make him cum before I left the house
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr10wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 164.59 MB
Duration : 00:24:34

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:apr10week1_1600highres.zip - 35.1 MB

Download VIDEO: