Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PANTYHOSE AND DILDOS

Description:
Today I invited one of my long time clients over for a session. Since my hubby is away I asked Ted to film me while I did a solo masturbation scene for him. He didnt want to be on film so I promised him after the camera was off that he could fuck me and Id make him cum for me. Im going to start off by showing you the sexy outfit that you bought for me. I just love the nude fishnet pantyhose with a short mini skirt and black top. I love how my legs and ass feel when their covered in pantyhose. I told you to pull your pants and boxers down so I could see your dick and balls out. You werent hard yet so I started talking dirty and showing you my sexy body. I then pulled out my big breasts and showed them to you. I cupped them in my hands and pinched my nipples. I showed you my sexy tan lines and then lifted up my skirt so you could see the sexy nude pantyhose. My hairy pussy was peaking through the fishnet. I then bent over to show you the black lines running up the back of the pantyhose. I then stuck my hands inside the pantyhose and spread my ass with my hands. When I looked back I could see your dick was getting hard for me. I then told you to stroke it and make it real hard. I got on my back then and spread my legs and stuck my hands in again to spread my pussy this time. While I spread it open I told you to squeeze your balls while you jerked your dick. I then pulled the pantyhose off and got out a big dildo. Ted loves to see my pussy filled all the way up since his dick is too small for that. I put the big cock head in my pussy and then pushed it all the way in as deep as it would go. I fucked my pussy while Ted continued to stroke his dick for me. This made me cum so good Once I had cum I knew Ted was ready to cum too so I had him shut the camera off and then let him come over to the bed and fuck me. He came so good for me today
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 207.25 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:19

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:aug16week2_1600highres.zip - 74.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4 - 207.2 MB
UbiqFile:aug16wk2-mpeg4(1).wmv - 235.4 MB
UbiqFile:aug16wk2-mpeg4(2).mp4 - 62.3 MB
UbiqFile:aug16wk2-mpeg4.3gp - 62.6 MB
UbiqFile:aug16wk2-mpeg4.mp4 - 108.5 MB
UbiqFile:aug16wk2-mpeg4.wmv - 216.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- STALKING RIO AND ALLIE

Description:
This week we drove up to Phoenix to visit my friend Allie. She is such a sweetheart, and sexy as hell too We were up for the weekend and stayed at the La Posada Resort. The first day there we had a great time lounging by the pool and then we shopped and had lunch together. We went back to the pool and had some drinks before going back to my room. This guy kept staring at us and it was fine until he started coming up to our table and asking us stupid questions It was getting quite annoying- now I know how celebrities must feel with constant gawkers. It gets a little nerve racking to say the least As we were walking back to our room I notice someone following us. I look back and it_s that guy from the pool again. I try to hurry so he won_t see what room where going into but he_s quickly coming up behind us. He stops us and asks if we_re going to a party or something? I tell him that we_re not but that we will probably have our own party inside He begs to come inside so he can join us or just watch or something. I tell him no and that he will have to leave. We finally get inside and sit down and start talking. I was admiring her body earlier at the pool and I just couldn_t help myself and I started touching and caressing her. Her skin was so smooth and she smelled so pretty. I touched her breasts- they were huge and so sexy I pulled aside her top and put my mouth on her breast. I then put my mouth on her nipple and began sucking. Her nipple got so erect, I knew she was really enjoying it We then took off each others clothes and I put my hands on her ass and pushed her pussy towards my face. I wanted to smell how sweet her pussy was. I pulled her panties to the side and kissed around the inside of her thighs. I couldn_t wait to taste her, I pulled her panties down and she laid back on the bed so I could eat her pussy. She spread her legs for me- she really wanted it and pressed her clit up against my mouth so I could suck on it. She moved back on the bed so I could get on top of her and straddle her face. She sucked and licked my pussy so good, She was amazing She came on my lips and I tasted her sweet cum. She was so excited that she wanted to try out a new toy on me. She pulls out this strap on dildo. I helped her put it on and it looked really hot on her. I couldn_t wait for her to fuck me with it She started fucking me from behind and I touched my clit while she drove that dildo into me. I wanted her to fuck me deeper and deeper so, I got on my back and let her get on top. I came so easily this way my head started spinning. We were kissing and I was holding her when we both hear someone else in the room. That guy from the pool was inside my room. I must have left the card key in the door and he snuck in when we were going at it. I was really angry and told him to leave The nerve of that guy coming in like that I had the best time with her-I can_t wait to see her again
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr04wk2-clip1.3gp
File Size : 33.08 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:04:55

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr04wk2-clip1.3gp - 33.1 MB
UbiqFile:apr04wk2-clip1.mp4 - 33.0 MB
UbiqFile:apr04wk2-clip2.3gp - 66.6 MB
UbiqFile:apr04wk2-clip2.mp4 - 66.4 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LICKITY CLIT

Description:
This week I drove over to Cocoa Beach to see Miles. It_s been a while since I saw him- and this time I wanted him to please me only I surprised him by waiting for him at his apartment. When he walked in with his back pack I was on his bed with lingerie on and stockings. I told him it was his turn to please me- and he sure didn_t let me down
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr07wk4-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 90 MB
Duration : 00:13:25

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr07wk4-clip1high.3gp - 90.0 MB
UbiqFile:apr07wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 89.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 10

Description:
This morning when I woke up I was so horny I put on a sexy fishnet one piece, black fishnet stockings and my tallest heels. I then grabbed one of my huge toys and told Tommy I wanted him to watch me cum. It_s fun to have him watch me while I cum, I get off on seeing him get excited and watching his cock get hard really gets me wet When my pussy gets filled up my clit gets extra sensitive and it makes me cum faster and seeing Tommy_s cock hanging really helps too I like to see it dripping for me, I then know my teasing is working and then I want to stroke and suck on his cock and feel all his cum on me. I made him shoot a nice load all over my necklace and breasts. I then had him spoon feed me some of the cum tastes so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may12wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 103.22 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:15:26

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may12week4bonus_1600highres.zip - 20.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may12wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 103.2 MB
UbiqFile:may12wk4bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 103.5 MB
UbiqFile:may12wk4bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 181.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- KNOCKIN_ BOOTS

Description:
This week Ryan (one of my members) came to see me. He has a girlfriend so it_s hard for him to get away. I told him he should just tell her about me- maybe she_d want to join in. In his last email he wrote and told me he loved leather- so I put on a leather bustier and black leather boots for him. As I stood next to him and kissed him I felt the hard bulge press against my thigh...
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 147.47 MB
Duration : 00:22:01

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 147.5 MB
UbiqFile:jan09wk3-clip1high.3gp - 147.5 MB
UbiqFile:jan09wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 257.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- OFFICE SECRETARY

Description:
I_m going to a party right after work, so I wore a sexy outfit to the office so I wouldn_t have to change afterward. I got a lot of looks today from the guys which made me really excited. I always keep a small toy in my desk just in case I need to unwind and relax. I was looking at some sexy pictures on the web and got really horny so, I pulled out my pocket rocket and began to play when TT walked in and wondered what I was doing under my desk. I was embarrassed- but at the same time I knew that it would turn him on. I guess TT wanted in on the action, so I made him really hard by playing with myself in front of him. I than started to stoke and suck on his cock while I still held my rocket in the other hand. It_s always so much more fun to get off while sucking on a big hard cock. It got a little messy but well worth it and easy to clean up or lick up
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may03wk4clip1.3gp
File Size : 35.17 MB
Duration : 00:05:16

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may03wk4clip1.3gp - 35.2 MB
UbiqFile:may03wk4clip1.mp4 - 35.0 MB
UbiqFile:may03wk4clip2.3gp - 38.4 MB
UbiqFile:may03wk4clip2.mp4 - 38.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DILDO DIVA 6 PANTYHOSE BULGE

Description:
One of my members bought a pair of my pantyhose today and he asked that before I send them for me to wear them all day so that they would smell like my pussy. So I put on a sexy pair of pantyhose for him and wore them all day. The only bad thing about wearing pantyhose for me is that I can_t ever get anything done with them on because as soon as I feel them rubbing on my clit I always have to stop what I_m doing and go play with myself. And today I got very horny because my pantyhose made my clit extra sensitive. And as soon as my clit got stimulated I got the urge to jerk off a big cock. So I went and put on my cock under my pantyhose so I could feel it in between my legs. I like the way it feels when its tucked into my pantyhose. It feels so good when it gets really hard and then I pull it out of my pantyhose. After I pulled it out I stroked it nice and hard. It_s so sexy jerking off my big cock while I_m wearing my pantyhose. I stroked for a while and then all of a sudden I started shooting cum everywhere. I was so horny that I couldn_t hold it back. Cum went all over my kitchen. I think I came about ten times. There was cum everywhere. It took me forever to clean up all that cum. I wonder if my member will care that the pantyhose I send him will smell like my pussy and my cock.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan11wk3bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 45.68 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:06:49

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan11week3bonus_1600highres.zip - 14.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan11wk3bonus-clip1high(1).mp4 - 45.7 MB
UbiqFile:jan11wk3bonus-clip1high.3gp - 45.8 MB
UbiqFile:jan11wk3bonus-clip1high.mp4 - 79.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEX AND ROMANCE

Description:
I showered, shaved my legs, put lotion on all over my body and then got all prettied up for Tommy. I was very excited to be with him tonight. Just having him touch and kiss me all over meant so much to me. I had several orgasms and then just when he was going to cum in me he pulled out. I then jerked his cock off and had him shoot his cum all over my tongue and mouth. It was so romantic and one of the best times I_ve ever had
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr08wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 224.13 MB
Duration : 00:33:29

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr08wk2-clip1high.3gp - 224.1 MB
UbiqFile:apr08wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 224.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BUSTED

Description:
Tommy gets caught jerking off in his car by a police officer. He didn_t even stop when she told him to get out of the car. He just kept his cock in his hand and kept saying to her that he needed her help to finish. The Officer wanted to get him out of the park before anyone else came. She would have arrested him if he wasn_t turning her on. She gets so turned on watching a guy jerk off- she forgot that she was still on call and started sucking on his cock. His cock was so hard and big in her mouth, and her pussy was instantly wet the minute she saw his cock out of his pants. She was really enjoying it- especially when he shot out a huge load all over her face and eyes
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec05wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 37.01 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:05:32

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec05wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 37.0 MB
UbiqFile:dec05wk2-clip1high.3gp - 37.2 MB
UbiqFile:dec05wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 65.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S BOY TOY 2

Description:
I went into my bedroom today and found my son_s friend Edward going through my panty drawer. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was looking for some finger nail clippers. I would have believed him but my panties were running through his fingers I asked him why he was touching my panties. He looked really embarrassed, so I said did you want my panties? He nodded yes and I said well, I think you would rather have these and I pulled my skirt up and pulled off the panties I was wearing. I then started touching him and kissing him. I can_t resist him- he_s so sweet and young He put his hands on my breasts and kissed them. I love how he touches me and his dick gets instantly hard I got him on the bed and was slowly caressing his dick, and he was fingering my pussy. I was so wet and wanted his dick inside me. I continued to slowly move my fingers on his dick and balls, feeling every inch of his shaft. I then bent all the way over and put my tongue on his balls and slowly licked up his shaft to the head of his dick. My lips were kissing and licking his pretty penis. I then put the head in my mouth and slowly sucked on it like a lolli pop. It felt so good between my lips and my tongue licked and sucked on him. I still wanted his dick inside my pussy but he wanted to taste me so he got in between my legs and kissed and licked up my thighs. Hi tongue felt so good when he touched my clit and pussy. He kept circling his tongue around my pussy tasting all my juices. I was so excited when he made me cum I wanted more so I straddled his legs and slid my pussy down on top of his big dick. When my lips parted it felt incredible. I went all the way down so I could feel him deep inside me. I did this for a while and then he flipped me over and got on top of me. With my legs spread in the air he got deeper with each thrust. I wanted more and kept telling him to fuck me. I could tell he was going to cum so I told him to get on his back so I could stroke his dick. I wanted to see how much cum he had for me. I slowly stroked him at first and then told him to cum for me. A huge load came out of his head and my tongue and mouth was waiting for every drop His cum tasted so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct12wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 613.21 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:27:05

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:eek:ct12week1_1600highres.zip - 47.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct12wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 613.2 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct12wk1-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 181.4 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct12wk1-clip3hd.3gp - 181.5 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct12wk1-clip3hd.mp4 - 321.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER 2 - BBC

Description:
Today my daughter and I took turns sucking on Sinceres black cock. I have corresponded with Sincere a few times through e-mail. He seemed very nice and he had some very good looking pictures. I was curious to see how it would go because this was the first time Mia was ever with a black guy. She was nervous but excited. Sincere wasn_t even aware that he would be a real life mother and daughter until he came over. He was very surprised and instantly excited. He wasn_t shy at all taking pictures or trading his cock back and forth with the two of us which was great. He seemed to like Mia a lot and kept telling her he wanted to fuck her. After we played with his big black cock for a while I had him stand up and shoot his big load of cum into my mouth so I could swallow it all Mia was a little upset because she loves to eat cum too. We will definitely be bringing Sincere back to play with us again Next time we_ll have him take turns fucking the two of us with his big black cock.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july13wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 507.28 MB
Duration : 00:22:35

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:july13week1_1600highres.zip - 37.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july13wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 507.3 MB
UbiqFile:july13wk1-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 151.1 MB
UbiqFile:july13wk1-clip3hd.3gp - 151.3 MB
UbiqFile:july13wk1-clip3hd.mp4 - 265.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM ON MY LIPS

Description:
This week I wanted to show you what Tommy and I do every afternoon. I go into his office after lunch and while he_s sitting on his chair working in front of the computer. I lure him over by teasing and dancing sexily for him and we have sex on the chaise lounge. It_s become a regular ritual for us- and it_s such a nice break during the day I got my lips smothered in cum today
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb07wk4-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 79.94 MB
Duration : 00:11:55

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb07wk4-clip1high.3gp - 79.9 MB
UbiqFile:feb07wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 79.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TEAR THAT PUSSY UP - BBC

Description:
I called Sincere at his office this morning and told him I really needed him. My pussy was aching for him and I needed him to calm it down and make if feel good. He said he was too busy to come right away but that as soon as he was done with his appointments he would come right over. He looked so handsome when he walked in I love it when a man is all dressed up in a suit and tie I met him at the door and brought him right into the bedroom. I couldnt wait to get my hands on him We took turns groping each other while we made out. His lips felt so good kissing me He lifted up my short tight dress to see my pantyhose. He loves it when I dress up too. I was rubbing his crotch and felt his huge boner through his pants. I just had to get his cock out I pulled his zipper down and got his pants and boxers down to his knees. I then took his cock in my hand and stroked him while we kissed. I got down on my knees so I could put my mouth on it. It was huge and so hard in my mouth I sucked on him real good and got some pre-cum started. He then started rubbing my legs and pussy with his hands and then bent me over the bed and licked me through my stockings. I then felt his fingers in my crotch and heard a rip. He tore my pantyhose open so he could get to my pussy. They were new hose but I didnt mind today. I loved every minute of it He got underneath me and licked my pussy as I straddled his face. Hes a great licker We then got on the bed and I sat on his face and stroked his cock some more. I then told him I needed him to fuck me so he got on top of me and he pinned my legs back while I took it all in. He fucked me good I then got on top of him and rode his cock feeling every inch of it inside me. As I fucked him I grabbed onto his neck and choked him while we fucked. I do love taking control sometimes He then bent me over and grabbed onto my ass and fucked me hard, slapping my ass as he rammed his cock deeper and deeper inside me making me cum hard I then stroked him off and got a nice big load for me to lick up
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec13wk3-clip3hd.mp4
File Size : 311.92 MB
Duration : 00:26:42

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec13wk3-clip3hd.mp4 - 311.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S BOY TOY 10

Description:
I walked into the living room to see if Edward was done playing his video game but he said he wasn_t. He_d been playing it all night and I would have to go to work soon and wanted to get off before I went. I decided I wasn_t going to wait much longer. I got in front of him and started stripping and teasing him with my body, lifting my skirt up and showing my breasts. I then pulled down my panties and spread my ass and this got his attention He dropped the Xbox controller and started rubbing my legs and ass. I told him to come closer so he stood up and we started making out and touching each other. I pulled his pants down and then his boxers. I wanted to touch his dick while we kissed. It was already nice and hard for me so that excited me I then dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth. His dick felt so good in my mouth We then sat by the fireplace making out some more while he fingered me and I jerked his dick. I was so wet and wanted his dick inside me so I had him take me from behind and fuck me. He grabbed onto my ass and moved his hips while his dick went in and out of me. I rubbed my clit hard and managed to cum fairly quickly. I then got on top of him and rode his dick. I bounced up and down while he grabbed my waist. I bared down hard and knew he would cum soon so I told him to stand up so he could squirt it into my mouth. His thick white load went all over my mouth, tits and onto the carpet. There was so much cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june13wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 585.63 MB
Duration : 00:26:02

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:june13week3_1600highres.zip - 36.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june13wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 585.6 MB
UbiqFile:june13wk3-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 174.4 MB
UbiqFile:june13wk3-clip3hd.3gp - 174.4 MB
UbiqFile:june13wk3-clip3hd.mp4 - 306.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 18

Description:
Today I got home from a meeting with a new guy and was still really turned on from our session together. I asked Tommy to take some photos of me so I could send them to one of my members. I had on some black fishnet pantyhose and my satin brown bra. I also brought out my Kong dong to play with. I teased Tommy with my body and slowly undressed. I then got on the chair and spread my ass and pussy for him. He always gets excited when I do this and I felt naughty doing it too I then laid down and inserted the Kong dong and fucked it slowly and then went faster when I was going to cum. Tommy stood over me and I licked his balls while he stroked himself off until a nice white load shot out into my mouth. It covered my cheek too Hmm, I love tasting cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july12wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 123.8 MB
Duration : 00:18:30

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:july12week4bonus_1600highres.zip - 35.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july12wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 123.8 MB
UbiqFile:july12wk4bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 123.9 MB
UbiqFile:july12wk4bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 217.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER 5 - BBC

Description:
My daughter Mia has been getting a lot of action with the guys now that she_s staying with us which is fine but their usually my guys She told me she was going out with her girlfriends last night but when I peeked in the room she was laying in bed with my guy Sincere I decided to get in on the action so I crawled into bed with them and started giving him a blowjob. His big long black cock looked so sexy. I just couldn_t resist it or him He really turns me on and I couldn_t wait to have some fun with him again Mia ended up waking up and yelling at me. I told her she had fucked him last night and now it was my turn She wouldn_t leave us alone, she had to get in on it too. She sat on his face so he could lick her pussy. Then we were both taking turns stroking and sucking on his cock. Mia then got on his cock and fucked him good until she came. I then asked him to fuck me and he didn_t turn me down. I started off by riding his big cock too. It felt so good in my pussy I then turned around and fucked him by facing him. Hmmm, his hands squeezing my tits, and pinching my nipples really turned me on I then told him to fuck me from behind. He grabbed my ass and pushed his cock all the way in- balls deep. I was so excited he made me cum hard For the last position I got on my back and spread my legs wide open and let him dive right in I then told him to cum on my tits and he pulled out and shot his load all over me What a big load it was too Mia and I both tasted how good it was
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 589.43 MB
Duration : 00:26:24

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:july13week4_1600highres.zip - 24.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 589.4 MB
UbiqFile:july13wk4-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 176.7 MB
UbiqFile:july13wk4-clip3hd.3gp - 176.8 MB
UbiqFile:july13wk4-clip3hd.mp4 - 307.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 17 WITH KYLE

Description:
This week I met with a young guy who really likes cougars, as he called me when he walked in. I wasn_t sure how things would go because he seemed shy at first but he really opened up to me. I really liked teasing him and playing with his big cock. I took my time feeling every inch of it in my mouth. I got him so hard that I thought he was going to lose it a few times so I pulled back so he wouldn_t cum yet. I wanted to make sure I worked up a nice big load and he didn_t disappoint me. He came so good and hard and it shot out all over my mouth He smiled and I asked him if he liked seeing his cum in my mouth and he said Òfuck yeahÓ
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may12wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 150.43 MB
Duration : 00:22:28

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may12week4_1600highres.zip - 29.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may12wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 150.4 MB
UbiqFile:may12wk4-clip3hd.3gp - 150.6 MB
UbiqFile:may12wk4-clip3hd.mp4 - 264.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 34

Description:
Today I did my first cock audition with a guy from Kansas City He was super hot and so sexy He_s a male dancer so one day I will definitely have him dance for me. He was nervous but I talked to him a lot before hand and made him comfortable. I then did a little strip tease and showed him my body. He was getting pretty turned on especially when I bent over and he got to play with my ass and pussy. We then made out on the couch for a long time. His body was so nice and hard I loved running my hands down his chest all the way down to his dick. I started off slow and just stroked him and then took him in my mouth. I got him very hard while he was fingering me. My pussy was so wet He then told me to sit on his face which is something I would never turn down I played and stroked his dick while he tongued my ass and pussy. It felt so good He was really enjoying it and couldn_t hold his cum back anymore. It shot out in my hand and I slurped it up and showed it to the camera. Hmm, tasted so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug14wk2(1).mp4
File Size : 566.95 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:25:07

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:aug14week2_1600highres.zip - 30.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug14wk2(1).mp4 - 566.9 MB
UbiqFile:aug14wk2(2).mp4 - 168.5 MB
UbiqFile:aug14wk2.3gp - 168.6 MB
UbiqFile:aug14wk2.mp4 - 296.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PUSSYFOOT

Description:
This week I gave Tommy a private dance in our bedroom. I wore one of my club outfits for him- a fishnet triangle top with booty shorts and stirrup thigh highs. It always gets him really turned on when I come home from work and put on the same outfit I wore at the club. I smell like perfume, cologne, and smoke. It gets him so jealous when I tell him about a customer I spent a long time with. I like to make his dick really hard and the best way is to show him how I grinded my pussy all over another guys lap. I teased him a lot today and made him so jealous. He ended up taking it out on me by ramming his dick inside me and fucking me so hard. He tells me he has to take his pussy back I love it I squeezed my tits together real tight while I fingered myself and told him about how I wanted to get tied up again. His cum came out so fast all over my tits and mouth
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep09wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 140.31 MB
Duration : 00:20:59

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:sep09week1_1600highres.zip - 21.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep09wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 140.3 MB
UbiqFile:sep09wk1-clip1high.3gp - 140.5 MB
UbiqFile:sep09wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 247.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I_M IN THE BATHROOM 2 - TABOO

Description:
I was super turned on today and didn_t have my husband around to play with. I was anxious and excited when Ricky came home. I was in his bathroom sitting on the potty when he came in. I knew he_d have to use the bathroom when he got home so I purposely sat myself on the potty for him to see me. When he walked into the bathroom he was surprised to see me there and told me to get out that he had to go really bad. I told him to go on me. He didn_t want to but I coaxed him into it by spreading my legs real wide and showing him my open pussy. He then pulled out his dick and shot a huge stream all over me. Once he was relieved of that I couldn_t help but grab hold of his dick before he put it away. He told me to stop but I gently stroked it and told him it was okay and that I wanted to make him feel good. I know he needed to cum when he got home from school and I wanted to be the one to do it for him. I stroked and sucked on his dick until he let out a huge load on my face. I know how to make him cum and really enjoy being naughty with him
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb12wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 67.93 MB
Duration : 00:10:09

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb12week4bonus_1600highres.zip - 21.0 MB

Download VIDEO: