Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG TIT BABY DOLL

Description:
This week I wore a black &amp gold dress. It looks like a perfect dress to go out clubbing in but I thought it would be more fun to put it on for Tommy. While he was taking photos of me in it he looked very anxious to get me out of the dress- lol. I love huge loads of cum and told him to wait all weekend for me. When I bent over and showed him my ass he pulled his cock out of his pants. It was dripping with a long stream of pre-cum. Hmmm, this got me so excited I wanted him to rub that silky mess all over me After lots of sucking on his cock and sitting on it I got a nice huge load out of him. It shot clear over my head
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb10wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 136.23 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:20:20

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb10week3_1600highres.zip - 42.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb10wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 136.2 MB
UbiqFile:feb10wk3-clip1high.3gp - 136.4 MB
UbiqFile:feb10wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 240.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- KILLER GRIP

Description:
This week I wore a really sexy garter belt and stockings. I gave my assistant a hand job and then had him cum all over me. What a great mess that was
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov07wk4-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 85.06 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:12:40

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov07wk4-clip1high.3gp - 85.1 MB
UbiqFile:nov07wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 85.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SKIN TIGHT JEANS

Description:
This weekend I was all alone and needed some company so I asked Jeremy to come over. I made a fruit platter for us and poured some wine to get things started. I couldn_t wait to suck on his cock again He always knows how to make me cum with his tongue darting in and out of my pussy. He had a really good load for me today- and I swallowed the whole thing
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june06wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 105.54 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:15:46

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june06wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 105.5 MB
UbiqFile:june06wk2-clip1high.3gp - 105.7 MB
UbiqFile:june06wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 184.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TEEN SUPREME

Description:
Tommy and I met his sweet girlfriend Rhyan at a hotel room on her lunch break. She works at an office nearby when she_s not in school. He was really excited to see her She looked so pretty in her secretary clothes It made his dick so hard when he saw her. I could tell she was anxious to see him too. She wanted him to help take her clothes off fast and her body was moving into his the whole time. Rhyan unzipped his pants and grabbed his cock in her pretty little hand. She then got on top of him and started kissing him and then his cock. He told me later her body feels amazing He said that he_s never really liked younger girls that much before but she turns him on so much He thinks about her all the time. He said he wished he could bury his cock deep inside her I_ll admit she does look like she treats his cock really well and can suck and stroke it until he cum_s really good for her. He loves feeling her ass on top of him and when she rubs her pussy up against his cock he cum_s fast This time she jerked him off while straddling his leg and she got his hot cum all over her pretty little hands again
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug09wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 110.31 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:16:28

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:aug09week4_1600highres.zip - 17.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug09wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 110.3 MB
UbiqFile:aug09wk4-clip1high.3gp - 110.4 MB
UbiqFile:aug09wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 193.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY TABLE MANNERS

Description:
I was getting ready to set the table for lunch, and I saw TT peeking at me through the kitchen door way. He had that look in his eye- the one that tells me he is admiring me and that he can_t get enough of me. I start to tease him and tell him that I_d like him to play with me on the kitchen table. I realize that maybe it_s too small and a bit unstable. So, I proceed to the living roomdining room and notice that the table in there is quite large and can sit 6 people. I tell TT to play with me on this table and he willingly agrees to. The table is the perfect height for various positions, and we try all of them. It was a great idea, because I could stretch out on the table and TT could stand over me and play with my little pussy. After he played with me I got really wet and his cock was all ready for me to insert into my pussy. I sat on the edge of the table and put his big cock in. It felt so warm and snug in there. He fucked me real slow and than when he wanted to go deeper he lifted my legs up and plunged in as far as he could go. He penetrated me so deep I thought I might burst. I wanted to catch all the cum in my mouth, so just before he was to cum I pulled out his cock and turned my head towards him and waited for that hot cum to go all over my lips. It was quite a messy little scene but I loved every minute of it
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug03wk4clip1.3gp
File Size : 12.71 MB
Duration : 00:01:53

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug03wk4clip1.3gp - 12.7 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk4clip1.mp4 - 12.5 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk4clip2.3gp - 23.0 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk4clip2.mp4 - 22.9 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk4clip3.3gp - 15.6 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk4clip3.mp4 - 15.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- STICKY PREDICAMENT

Description:
This week I was all ready to meet this cute guy with a huge dick and then he doesn_t show up We emailed back and forth for weeks, he sent me several emails a day begging to be on my site but then when it came time show up he called and said he got cold feet. I was pretty disappointed and angry. At first I wanted to smack the crap out of him for not showing up but I was to horny to let my anger get the best of me so I told Tommy to pull his cock out and shoot a load on me in order to make me feel better. I_m so glad Tommy was there to take care of me with his big dick. I got a load out of him which made me cum real good while I watched it shoot on me. I always feel better after I cum but I do really wish I could find some reliable guys to shoot with. All I_m asking for is 1 or 2 nice reliable guys with big dicks who can shoot a lot of cum on my face once or twice a week. Is that to much to ask for?
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 149.62 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:22:20

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:july10week2_1600highres.zip - 27.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 149.6 MB
UbiqFile:july10wk2-clip1high.3gp - 149.8 MB
UbiqFile:july10wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 263.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK REECE 2 - BBC

Description:
Today we had a big pool party at our house in Vegas. We invited some old friends and some new ones. One of the guys who came to see me was Reece. I had met him before and had sex with him for his first time on video not long ago. This time when I saw him I was even more excited We kept staring at each other across the pool and flirting by the outside bar. When no one was looking I asked him to sneak into the house with me. We went to the guest room and quickly went at it. We didnt want anyone to notice that we were gone. He pulled my bathing suit top over to reveal my breasts and was sucking on them and grabbing my ass at the same time. My hands were all over him too I pulled off his shorts and pulled out his large penis. It looked so good that I put my mouth on it right away. We then got on the bed and he pulled my bathing suit bottom off and slid his dick inside my wet pussy. He fucked me real good for a long time in various positions but the one that made him cum was when I was face down and his dick was buried inside me. I stuck my ass in the air and he shot his load all over it. I could feel it trickle down my pussy. I had even more fun with him this time
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct14wk2(1).mp4
File Size : 397.55 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:42

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:eek:ct14week2_1600highres.zip - 19.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct14wk2(1).mp4 - 397.6 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct14wk2(2).mp4 - 118.7 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct14wk2.3gp - 118.8 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct14wk2.mp4 - 207.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PURE MILF

Description:
Since we moved into our new house I_ve been planting a lot of flowers lately and having a landscaper come in to clean up the yard. It was so over grown and messy when we moved in. Today the landscaper was raking part of the yard and I asked him if he would trim the big tree that was hanging over into the neighbor_s yard. He said he didn_t have time today and that he was leaving to go to lunch soon. I told him I could make him some lunch after he finished up what he was doing. He seemed very happy to accept my offer. I had a robe when I was talking to him at the window but when he came in I dropped my robe and was wearing a pretty peach bra, panty and stockings. When he saw me dressed like that he asked me if he_d come to the right back door and I said yes it was fine and that I wanted him to see me like that. I started flirting with him and telling him how good looking he was. I then asked him to take off his shirt. When I saw his muscular chest and arms I got so excited. I told him how good he looked and that I would be making him some lunch after he ate my pussy. He was shocked but happy to hear me say that We started kissing and touching each other. His hands were all over my tits and ass. I loved the way his fingers felt on my skin. I then unzipped his pants and dropped his boxers down to the floor. I wanted to see his dick and then realized he had a really big cock This excited me even more. I took it in my hand and stroked it while I touched his lips with my lips exploring his mouth with my tongue. I dropped to my knees so I could take his big cock in my mouth. I sucked it from tip to base and slowly went up and down on his shaft. He then told me to get on the bed so he could eat my pussy. I laid on my back and spread my legs open. He dove right in and licked my pussy with his tongue with long deep strokes. He then lifted my ass and tongued my ass hole. It felt so good to have my pussy and ass licked He then squatted over my face and pushed his cock into my mouth. I sucked it good and hard and choked on it a few times. I then asked him to fuck me and boy did he He fucked me doggy style, then got on top of me and pinned me down with is cock buried into my pussy. I then got on top of him and rubbed my clit until I came. It felt so good to get fucked hard I then asked him to shoot his cum on me and he did it all over my mouth and chest. It was a nice big load just for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june13wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 581.71 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:25:56

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:june13week1_1600highres.zip - 38.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june13wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 581.7 MB
UbiqFile:june13wk1-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 173.6 MB
UbiqFile:june13wk1-clip3hd.3gp - 173.7 MB
UbiqFile:june13wk1-clip3hd.mp4 - 303.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- STICKY LIPS

Description:
This week I had a business coat on with a really pretty two piece lingerie outfit underneath it. We had people coming today to see the house so I thought I_d put something business like on but Tommy told me it wasn_t really appropriate for them- but that it did turn him on He didn_t even want to wait to go into another room- he pulled out his cock right there. I looked at him with a smile knowing full well what he wanted me to do
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july07wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 120.89 MB
Duration : 00:18:02

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july07wk2-clip1high.3gp - 120.9 MB
UbiqFile:july07wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 120.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 5 - BBC

Description:
Today I got ready to see Will again. I put on a tight black mini dress and black 6 heels. He also dressed up real nice for me. I love all the designer suits he wears. Hes such a gentleman. It was all about us today and we took our time and really enjoyed each others bodies. I feel like he makes love to me whenever we are together. Hes so sweet and conscious of what will please and turn me on. His huge black cock always takes a bit of getting use to at first, but once hes snug inside me I let go and really enjoy how it feels. He fucked me so good that I was surprised at how quickly I could cum with him He fucked me in all different positions for a long time. His black cock is so huge and it feels so good in my little pussy. He made sure to bury himself inside me while he shot his big load into my wet pussy. I love feeling his big black cock shooting out all the hot cum deep inside my wet pussy. I think I_m getting addicted to creampies now. I used to be scared to ever do a creampie but now I just love having another mans cum deep inside me that I kind of want to do them a lot now. There just something really taboo and sexy about having a big black cock filling my pussy up with a big load of hot cum that drives me crazy. Tommy has been begging me to do more creampies with other men for the longest time but I was a little scared but now it_s all I think about. I just love having cum shot into my pussy. I really want to do a shoot with three big black cocks and have each of them take turns shooting their cum into my pussy. I want to feel three big loads of cum inside me at the same time while Tommy jerks his cock off all over my face. That is my biggest fantasy right now.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov14wk4(1).mp4
File Size : 744.72 MB
Duration : 00:33:09

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:nov14week4_1600highres.zip - 27.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov14wk4(1).mp4 - 744.7 MB
UbiqFile:nov14wk4(2).mp4 - 222.5 MB
UbiqFile:nov14wk4.3gp - 222.6 MB
UbiqFile:nov14wk4.mp4 - 389.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 12

Description:
My hubby was sitting on the couch waiting for me to finish getting ready so we could go out to dinner. I had something important to talk to him about and I knew I would have to get him turned on before he would be open to the idea. I pulled down his zipper and pulled out his cock and told him I had something I wanted to talk to him about. Once I had his cock in my hand I started telling him about my phone conversation that I had with Rico. I told him I really wanted to fly out to Vegas to have sex with Rico and all his friends. My hubbys interest really perked up as I began telling him about all the black guys I wanted to fuck bare back again. I loved all the cream pies they gave me too I told him my break from other guys was over and that I was anxious to begin fucking other guys in front of him. I really want to make him watch this time and I want him to stroke his cock for me while he watches me take all those big black cocks inside my little pussy. I then want him to shoot a big load on me while Im getting fucked. Well, after hearing all that my hubbys cock was so hard and dripping with pre-cum. It didnt take me long to get all his creamy cum on me I made him shoot cum on me today and then again the next morning Unfortunately only one cum shot made it on video because the cameras battery ran out.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may16wk5-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 473.39 MB
Duration : 00:20:57

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may16week5_1600highres.zip - 24.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may16wk5-mpeg4(1).mp4 - 473.4 MB
UbiqFile:may16wk5-mpeg4(2).mp4 - 140.4 MB
UbiqFile:may16wk5-mpeg4.3gp - 140.6 MB
UbiqFile:may16wk5-mpeg4.mp4 - 247.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 2

Description:
I really like to play with my big cock dildo while I watch a guy jerk off for me. I like to get started by putting something really sexy on like my hot pink &amp black stocking &amp garter set. When I feel sexy I start getting really wet while I think of you stroking your cock for me. The big head going in and out of my pussy turns me on so much I like spreading my pussy wide and watching it go deep inside me. I get so creamy wet and my nipples get so hard as I_m pulling and pinching them. I can easily cum this way and just thinking about your big cock pushes me over the edge
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr12wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 82.72 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:12:21

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:apr12week1bonus_1600highres.zip - 11.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr12wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 82.7 MB
UbiqFile:apr12wk1bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 82.9 MB
UbiqFile:apr12wk1bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 146.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 32

Description:
This week I did another cock audition with a young guy named Sean. I was very excited to meet him because he was so nice and his photos were really hot I was shy and a bit nervous at first as I always am when I meet someone new. He did warm me up fast though We went right at it and started making out and touching each other. His body was nice and hard and I was anxious to get him naked He must have felt the same way cuz my clothes came off pretty fast. lol After kissing and him touching me I unzipped his jeans and pulled his dick out. I began stroking him and getting it nice and hard. I then went down on my knees and put it in my mouth. I got him really hard and could feel every inch of him down my throat. We then sat on the couch and I sucked on him while he fingered me. My pussy was so wet and wanted more. We then did 69 and I sat on his face with my ass and pussy. He licked every inch of me I sucked him good too. We then were ready to fuck so I got on top of him and slid right down. I also did reverse cow girl and my pussy was loving this He then got on top of me and fucked me hard. I had my legs wrapped around him and felt him deep inside me. His thrusting made me cum so hard He then flipped me over and had me from behind fucking me real good and hard. When he was ready to cum I got on my knees and stroked his big load onto my face. I knew I was going to have fun with him We hit it right off
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan14wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 356.85 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:56

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan14week4_1600highres.zip - 29.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan14wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 356.9 MB
UbiqFile:jan14wk4-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 106.8 MB
UbiqFile:jan14wk4-clip3hd.3gp - 106.9 MB
UbiqFile:jan14wk4-clip3hd.mp4 - 186.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 19

Description:
Today I was cleaning Billy_s room and went through one of his drawers to put stuff away and found a used washcloth that smelled like it was full of cum. This made me very angry because I_ve told Billy many times not to jerk off without me. He knows that I want to be the one to make him cum. I hate it when he does that because it_s such a waste of good cum. Just thinking of Billy stroking his hard cock and shooting his thick load on his cum rag made me so horny but when I put his cum filled rag up to my nose and smelled it my pussy really starting tingling because the smell of his cum drives me crazy. So I got out my vibrator and lay on Billy_s bed and smelled his cum rag while I played with my pussy. As I laid there masturbating with my legs spread open and my tits and pussy exposed I couldn_t wait for Billy to come home so I could scold him for jerking off without me. When he finally got home and came into his room I was playing with my pussy and smelling his cum rag. He was shocked to see me in his bed let alone smelling his secret cum rag. I told him he was in trouble for hiding his cum rag from me and he knows when I_m upset with him for jerking off without me that he has to pull down his pants and let me jerk him off until he cums for me. So I told him to pull his penis out so I could cum while I watched his dick get hard. After I came good I teased Billy by showing him my pussy and ass then I started talking dirty to him. He loves it when I talk like a dirty whore for him. Then he came over to the bed next to me so I could stroke his penis. I just love how hard he gets for me I then put my mouth on his penis so I could lick and suck on it real slow. His pre-cum was dripping out of his penis which drove me crazy. I then told him he_d be more comfortable lying next to his mommy on his bed. I laid next to him and sucked on his dick and stroked him real hard until he shot out his big load for me Then I licked up all his hot cum and ate it A big load of sticky cum should never be wasted on a cum rag, especially in my house
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may16wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 533.65 MB
Duration : 00:23:44

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may16week1_1600highres.zip - 27.3 MB

Download VIDEO: