Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 5

Description:
Im always so excited when I get home from one of my trips and this week I had a blast in Nashville I told my hubby about how much fun I had with all the new guys that I met and also with ones I had seen before. My hubby loves to hear about how much I enjoy being with other men and fucking them It makes him so jealous but also makes him have the best orgasms I put on a real sexy outfit for Valentines day for him. A new red bra, thong panty set with red pantyhose stockings. He was very excited to see me wearing that for him. I began teasing him by telling him all about the men I met on my trip and how they love taking advantage of me and making me do naughty things for them. I love being a naughty whore too so when my pussy gets wet I cant stop myself I pulled out one of my big toys to play with and began stroking, sucking and then fucking my pussy with it. The toy got so creamy wet with my juices I just had to lick it off and taste it. My hubbys dick was dripping the whole time and I finally told him to come over to me so I could stroke it for him. I stroked it while he fingered my wet pussy. I then put my mouth on it and sucked on it real good for a long time. I kept telling him I wanted him to fuck me like other men do and then cum all over me so he started fucking me on the couch and then pulled his dick out and shot his load all over me I just love seeing cum shoot out of a big hard cock and go all over me. It makes me feel alive and turns me on more than anything else
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar15wk2(1).mp4
File Size : 738.05 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:32:48

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar15week2_1600highres.zip - 33.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar15wk2(1).mp4 - 738.1 MB
UbiqFile:mar15wk2(2).mp4 - 220.1 MB
UbiqFile:mar15wk2.3gp - 220.2 MB
UbiqFile:mar15wk2.mp4 - 386.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 2

Description:
I was sitting in the living room with my feet up. I still had my skirt suit on and pantyhose. I had my pink vibrator out and was using it on my pantyhose covered pussy while holding and sucking on my big black toy. I like the vibration against my clit with the hose on. It feels really good. I was fantasizing about Cal_s cock all day at work today so when I got home I went in my drawer and pulled out my black toy. I wanted to fuck his cock so badly but knew Tommy wouldn_t let me have him back so soon. Tommy came in and saw me playing with myself and holding the black toy. He wasn_t very thrilled that I was thinking of a black cock again. I think It_s making him nervous because that_s all I talk about lately I asked him if he wanted to watch me fuck this black cock and he didn_t seem very interested so I knew I needed to get him aroused first. I stood up and did a slow strip tease for him with lots of dirty talk. His dick started getting hard through his shorts so I told him to pull it out so I could see it. I love looking at a real cock while I play with myself. I was getting so wet and wanted to cum so I fucked my pussy with the big black cock and then stroked Tommy_s dick and sucked it off into my mouth. Nothing better than a load of cum in my mouth while I_m getting fucked
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov12wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 363.82 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:16:16

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:nov12week4bonus_1600highres.zip - 22.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov12wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 363.8 MB
UbiqFile:nov12wk4bonus-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 109.1 MB
UbiqFile:nov12wk4bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 109.1 MB
UbiqFile:nov12wk4bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 189.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I_M IN THE BATHROOM - TABOO

Description:
I was in the bathroom when my Robby came in. I left the door cracked open so he thought no one was in there. He got angry when he saw me with the door open and asked me why I hadn_t shut it. I told him I was just going to the bathroom and he could watch if he wanted to. He was embarrassed and said no that_s gross. I said why is that gross? I think it_s sexy I told him that it feels good when a guy squirts on my breasts and pussy. He asked me why I was wearing that and I said I was going to wear a garter belt and stockings to work tonight. I stood up so he could get a better look at my outfit. He told me I looked sexy so I asked him if he would like me to jerk him off. He didn_t answer me so I knew I_d have to coax him into it. I said I know your horny Robby I can see the bulge in your pants. Do you want me to take care of it for you? He smiled and nodded his head yes. I told him to come in the bathroom with me. I sat on the tub with my legs spread open so he could look at my pussy while I stroked and sucked him off. I really love sucking his cock and getting him off. I ended up getting a nice big load out of him
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 108.7 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:16:14

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:nov11week3_1600highres.zip - 23.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 108.7 MB
UbiqFile:nov11wk3-clip1high.3gp - 108.8 MB
UbiqFile:nov11wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 190.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BOUND AND FUCKED

Description:
I was in the shower when Tommy came in and said he found something in one of my emails that he wanted to talk to me about. He sounded pretty angry so I wasn_t in any hurry to see what that was about. I finished getting dressed and was about to leave when he stopped me at the door. He wanted to punish me for talking to an old boy friend of mine and probably all the other things I did behind his back He set up a table and blind folded me, then tied me up to the table with my legs spread. He clamped clothes pins to my nipples which hurt a lot and then began teasing me and putting his dick in my mouth. He ended up tying me up in various positions and scolding me for being a slut. I know I deserved it but it was rather uncomfortable and sometimes painful. I did get turned on though and began to enjoy the stimulation and pain together. He fucked me pretty hard and then came all over me. Later I was pretty sore but enjoyed this new aggressive side from him
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 232.19 MB
Duration : 00:34:40

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar10week2_1600highres.zip - 35.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 232.2 MB
UbiqFile:mar10wk2-clip1high.3gp - 232.4 MB
UbiqFile:mar10wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 408.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MOTHER AND DAUGHTER SUCK COCK

Description:
My daughter Mia and I were laying out by the pool with Tony today. I called him at work and told him to come over so we could play with his big cock. We were already stroking him when my husband walked outside. He was surprised that I called Tony to come over without even asking him first, since after all it is his friend. I told him that Mia and I were going to fuck Tony real good and we wanted Tommy to watch. I told Mia that I love making her daddy a cuckold and that she should start doing it too. She loved the idea and couldn_t wait to join in. She loves to get under Tommy_s skin by fucking other cocks in front of him. We love getting fucked hard and treated likes whores while he sits there and films us. My hubbys little dick just doesnt measure up to my standards anymore. We decided to take our threesome into the house where the neighbors wont hear my moans We stopped in the bathroom and fondled each other in front of the mirror. I love playing with Tonys cock, its always so responsive and stays hard for me unlike my hubbys little dick After Mia and I took turns for a while sucking on him, we decided to go into the bedroom where we could get more comfortable. Tony laid in between us so we could take turns again pleasing his big beautiful cock. Nothing compares to having a big cock hit the back of my throat My hubbys little one doesnt do that. I kept telling my hubby to stroke his pathetic little dick while we had fun with Tonys big cock. Mia told her dad to watch too because shes seen his little dick when he came out of the shower and wasnt impressed at all. Tony then went behind Mia and fucked her doggy style. I rubbed my pussy and grabbed his ass while I watched him thrust his big one into her. It s so sexy to watch I couldnt stand it anymore so after she came I spread my pussy in front of him and told him I need him too. I got on top of him and slid down on his big cock while Mia straddled his face. Her creamy wet pussy was all over him while I fucked him hard. I knew this was almost too much for Tony to have both of us pleasing him this way. He was going to blow his load soon so Mia and I took turns sucking on him and then I stroked him off good with long, hard, deep strokes. He then shot out a nice load just for us We both licked it up and then teased the camera with our bodies so that all the little dicks watching us could cum for us too I told Tommy that if he doesn_t let us fuck other cocks in front of him then we will take turns getting big creampie_s in our pussies then hold him down and take turns sitting on his face and make him eat out all the cum.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb14wk4-clip3hd(2).mp4
File Size : 214.92 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:32:07

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb14week4_1600highres.zip - 40.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb14wk4-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 214.9 MB
UbiqFile:feb14wk4-clip3hd.3gp - 215.0 MB
UbiqFile:feb14wk4-clip3hd.mp4 - 373.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HAPPY ENDING HANDJOB

Description:
I went and ran some errands this morning, got my nails done and now I was relaxing on my bed reading a magazine. Tommy comes into the room butt naked and asks me to get him off. I casually tell him no, and tell him that I just got my nails done and don_t want to. He insists that he needs me to get him off. I tell him to jerk himself off, I even offer to get naked so he can look at my body while he does it. He_s not having it and still insists that I give him a hand job. He_s getting on my nerves so I give in tell him to lay down. I then take my time stroking his dick, and he tells me to go faster. I tell him to be quiet and that I_ll do it however I want and continue teasing and stroking his dick slowly. I start to go faster when I decide to, and even sit on his cock. I then stroke him off and let the cum shoot out onto his stomach. I then tell him I_m going to lick it all up and show the white cum on my tongue before I swallow it.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar12wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 60.14 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:08:59

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar12week3bonus_1600highres.zip - 6.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar12wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 60.1 MB
UbiqFile:mar12wk3bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 60.3 MB
UbiqFile:mar12wk3bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 104.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER 7 - BBC

Description:
I was sitting on the living room couch telling Mia all about the surprise I had with Sincere and his friends coming over. I told him that I ended up doing a threesome with all of them and that I had a great time and that I really wanted her to meet Sincere_s friend Sean. She was excited hearing me tell the story especially about how I wanted to share Sean with her and how he had a super long dick We started off by stripping and doing some teasing for the camera. I was getting so excited about seeing Sean again that I couldn_t help playing with my wet pussy. I was anxious for him to come over and got really excited when I heard the door bell ring. I brought Sean into the living room and started telling him about Mia and he got very excited to meet her too. I then called Mia into the room and introduced her to him. As we were standing there we started kissing and touching each other_s bodies. After some kissing and foreplay we all three quickly got cozy on the couch. Mia and I took turns kissing him, stroking his big long dick and then sucking on it. He also had his hands full trying to please the two of us girls He licked my pussy while Mia sucked on him and then he would be making out with her while I sucked on him again. I was so excited to make it all about his big long dick I wanted to fuck it so bad, so I told him it was time for me to feel his big long dick inside me and of course he didn_t complain He had me pinned down in different positions and my pussy was trying to take it all in. This is the longest dick I_ve ever been with Mia and I then told him to lay back on the couch and we took turns teasing his dick by stroking it slowly, sucking on it, flicking our tongues on it_s head and sucking on his balls. Finally we told him he could cum for us now and he shot out a long stream of cum that we both licked up We then kept licking and stroking coaxing out every last drop
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct13wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 635.13 MB
Duration : 00:28:14

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:eek:ct13week1_1600highres.zip - 31.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct13wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 635.1 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct13wk1-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 189.0 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct13wk1-clip3hd.3gp - 189.1 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct13wk1-clip3hd.mp4 - 331.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE LONG SHYLONGS

Description:
I_ve had Tony the handyman come over man times to help me fix something, decorate, do yard work, help me move furniture, but today I couldn_t think of an excuse to have him come over so I when he got to my house I told him I just wanted to have sex with him. He was surprised that I was that forward and he wasn_t sure if it was going to be alright with my husband and he kept asking if I was sure I didn_t need anything done around the house. I knew I was going to have to get him in the mood and calm him so I told him to have a seat on the couch and to relax while I did a little strip show for him. As I was taking my clothes off I told him to take his clothes off and stroke his big dick for me. This was really turning me on, there_s nothing more that I like than watching a man with his dick in his hand except maybe having that dick inside me After my strip tease I got what I wanted a nice stiff dick for me to play with. I was pretty much naked now and sat my ass down across his lap and began stroking him while he fingered my pussy and kissed my big tits. I then laid across him with my pussy spread so he could continue fingering me while I took his big dick in my mouth. Tony then laid me on the couch and put his face in between my legs to eat my pussy while he fingered fucked me at the same time. I told him to see how many fingers he could get inside me. He made me cum very quickly He then had me get on my knees so he could fuck my mouth with his big dick. He was thrusting himself down my throat and making me gag. I then stood up next to him with his dick still in my hand and made out with him. I knew I was ready to fuck him now so he sat back on the couch and I rode his big dick several ways. I then laid on the carpet and had him get on top of me. He spread my legs open and my pussy wide so he could fuck me real good. I then had him take me doggy style as he kissed and licked my ass before putting his big dick inside me again. He then laid back on the carpet and I got on top again and fucked him real good and hard. We then slowed down and took our time and made out while he was still inside me. When he was ready to cum he stood up and shot his big load down my throat. The cum went all over my lips and chin and he rubbed his dick all over my mouth until I licked it all up
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct13wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 739.12 MB
Duration : 00:32:58

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:eek:ct13week2_1600highres.zip - 39.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct13wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 739.1 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct13wk2-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 220.7 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct13wk2-clip3hd.3gp - 220.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CREAM MY PUSSY

Description:
I woke up feeling really sore and achy today so I took a hot bath and Tommy came in to see how I was feeling. I was still pretty sore and I wanted Tommy to make me feel better. So, I got out of the tub and we went over to the bed. He started kissing my breasts and licking my pussy. I started to relax and really enjoy myself. I forgot all about my aches and pains. Tommy then started fucking my pussy real good. He fucked me all different ways. I came when he was on top of me and then he came all over my pussy. I felt better the rest of the day
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec06wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 57.67 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:08:35

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec06wk2-clip1high.3gp - 57.7 MB
UbiqFile:dec06wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 57.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HEAD NURSE

Description:
I made a house call today on a guy who said he had a lot of pain in his balls. I examined him and saw that his balls were indeed very swollen. He looked very uncomfortable I told him I would need a sperm sample and that I would be glad to help him get it for me. I started by stroking his cock only but the naughty in me couldn_t stop there I then put my mouth on his big cock, and that made my pussy all wet. At first I just let him touch my pussy and then he started licking me and I couldn_t hold back after that. I let him fuck me real good and when he was ready to cum I caught his sperm sample in my glass. Of course then I had to test his cum for clarity, taste, and temperature. It turned out his sample was fine and I think he felt better after the procedure
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov06wk1-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 81.71 MB
Duration : 00:12:10

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov06wk1-clip1high.3gp - 81.7 MB
UbiqFile:nov06wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 81.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FAIRWAY FACIAL

Description:
I hope you take some time during this holiday season to relax and enjoy yourselves. I know this time of year can be really stressful so I hope this week?s update will help you relax and have some fun This week I worked as a golf cart girl at the Gallery Golf Course. It?s really a beautiful course- and I recommend it for all you golfers- especially if you can find a sexy girl to suck your cock while you?re playing
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec04wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 74.26 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:11:05

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec04wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 74.3 MB
UbiqFile:dec04wk3-clip1high.3gp - 74.4 MB
UbiqFile:dec04wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 130.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 9

Description:
It_s been so long since I_ve played with Billy_s young dick. I_ve been thinking about having him in my mouth for days and I just can_t wait any longer so as I_m waiting for him to get home from school he comes into the living room and sees me sitting there holding one of my big cock toys. He then asks me what I_m doing and why was I dressed like that. I tell him that I_ve been thinking a lot about what I said about not ever wanting to play with his dick again and how I really don_t want to stop doing it. I then ask him if that_s ok and he say_s yes. I can tell he_s excited to have me play with his dick again, and I_m even more excited knowing that he wants me to I begin our playtime by showing him my new sexy bustier, stockings and heels. He loves seeing me dressed up like a pretty little slut and I know it gets his dick nice and hard for me I show him my big titties and I pinch my nipples to get them hard. I then pull down my panties and show him my hairy pussy and then bend over so he can see my tight little ass hole. I can see the bulge in his shorts and that he_s getting real hard. I then lay back on the sofa and lube up my big cock toy so I can slide it inside me. I do it nice and slow so I can stretch my little pussy out so I can fit it inside me. I fuck it really good and my pussy is so wet now. I tell Billy to take his dick out so I can see it. His pre-cum is already dripping from it_s head. I_m so excited seeing it again and how nice and hard it is for me I tell him to stroke it and to watch me while I_m fucking the big cock toy. I then can_t stand it anymore and tell him to bring his dick over to me. I ask him if he want me to suck on it for him. He says yes and I begin to lick and suck on it. I_m enjoying every minute of it and want to go slow since it_s been so long since I_ve played with Billy_s dick. It seems so much bigger then the last time I had it in my mouth I suck on him for a long time and stroke it while I caress and lick his balls too. I am building up so much cum for me I_m so excited now knowing I_m going to have all that cum in my mouth soon I am fingering my pussy and I cum just as I tell him I want to eat his cum. He lets out a huge load in my mouth and on my lips. I lick it up and swallow it all up It_s so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov15wk4(1).mp4
File Size : 387.85 MB
Duration : 00:17:11

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:nov15week4_1600highres.zip - 25.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov15wk4(1).mp4 - 387.8 MB
UbiqFile:nov15wk4(2).mp4 - 115.5 MB
UbiqFile:nov15wk4.3gp - 115.5 MB
UbiqFile:nov15wk4.mp4 - 202.4 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- ALL ABOUT ANNA

Description:
This week I was in Kansas visiting my girlfriend Anna. I hadn_t seen her in a few years and was very excited to be with her again. She is so sexy I loved the taste of her and enjoyed being with her so much more this time around
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july08wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 103.99 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:15:32

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july08wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 104.0 MB
UbiqFile:july08wk4-clip1high.3gp - 104.1 MB
UbiqFile:july08wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 181.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO IN FLAMES

Description:
We got up early and took a long walk on the beach towards town. We found some smoother areas to play in the surf, and also a resort that is under construction. We thought we would check it out. It was really going to be pretty with all the tile work in and around the pool. The reception room was really pretty with a lot of hand painted details. The spa area wasn_t as completed, but it was perfect for the privacy we wanted. We went off into one of the bathrooms and started looking around. I thought it would be a great place to play with TT. I got him aroused by sticking a finger in my pussy and letting him taste it. I was already getting moist in anticipation of having TT in my mouth. I pulled down his shorts and held it in my hand. I squeezed it while stroking it. It felt so smooth to the touch. I than got down and squatted in between his legs so I could reach it with my mouth. I could feel drops of the warm pre-cum on my tongue. I wanted it all that much more. I pulled my bathing suit aside so I could find my lips and than I inserted two fingers. It felt really warm, I was really getting excited. I started to really suck on him than, at first slow, and than really fast. The faster I touched myself and him, the louder we both got. It didn_t take long for all that cum to squirt onto my face and for both of us to cum simultaneously
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug03wk2clip1.3gp
File Size : 20.02 MB
Duration : 00:02:58

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug03wk2clip1.3gp - 20.0 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk2clip1.mp4 - 19.8 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk2clip2.3gp - 19.9 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk2clip2.mp4 - 19.8 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk2clip3.3gp - 11.6 MB
UbiqFile:aug03wk2clip3.mp4 - 11.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 13

Description:
I went on two dates tonight and had a lot of fun making these guys cum. I was still super horny when I got home so I undressed and just had on the black body stocking that I wore for my date. I went into the bedroom to tell my hubby all about the fun I had and to make him cum for me as well. My pussy was still wet from the evening and I was anxious to get my hubbys big cock inside me. I always want to fuck my hubby after I have fun with other guys We started out by making out and then slowly undressing as I stroked his cock. He got so hard for me while I told him about all the cum I got inside me tonight. It makes him jealous but also super hard for me I love fucking other guys while my hubby waits for me to get home so I can fuck him. He then licked my pussy really good and then stuck his cock inside me. I rubbed my clit and came so good I then laid next to him and made out with him again while I jerked his cock off. He had a huge load waiting for me tonight I licked it all up too
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june16wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 427.83 MB
Duration : 00:19:08

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:june16week1_1600highres.zip - 16.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june16wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4 - 427.8 MB
UbiqFile:june16wk1-mpeg4(2).mp4 - 128.3 MB
UbiqFile:june16wk1-mpeg4.3gp - 128.5 MB
UbiqFile:june16wk1-mpeg4.mp4 - 223.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MY WIFE_S A WHORE

Description:
I just got home from a bachelor party that I did for a friend of mine. I know him pretty well but had never met the bachelor or the other guys. I was suppose to just dance for them and do a strip tease but matters got way out of hand. The guys were touching me and getting hard while I danced for them. One guy pulled out his dick and wanted me to stroke it. I got very excited when I saw it out and couldn_t resist putting my hand on it. He started fingering me while I stroked it. I wanted to tell him to stop but my pussy got so wet. I made him shoot out a huge load. Then the other guys wanted me to do the same thing for them. I got passed around and felt like I was in a daze. I couldn_t believe this was actually happening. At the end they brought me into this room where the bachelor was laying on the bed waiting for me. He had his jeans unbuttoned and his shirt off. He looked so hot I couldn_t resist his chest and tight abs. I started making out with him and we ended up fucking. His friends came in when we were finished to see if I had made the bachelor happy. The load of cum on my pussy said it all I had a great time but now I have to go home and tell Tommy what happened. He_s going to be so pissed at me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 234.03 MB
Duration : 00:34:57

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:eek:ct11week3_1600highres.zip - 23.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 234.0 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct11wk3-clip1high.3gp - 234.3 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct11wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 408.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DICKS AND DILDOS

Description:
One of my members kept asking to see me fuck a suction cup dildo- so I took out a monster big cock and played with it- teased it, sucked on it- until I fucked it real good. Tommy was so excited watching me insert that big cock into my pussy- and I have to admit it did feel good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan08wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 122.01 MB
Duration : 00:18:12

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan08wk2-clip1high.3gp - 122.0 MB
UbiqFile:jan08wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 121.9 MB