Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FUCK MY HAIRY PUSSY

Description:
I worked at the club all day today. This guy named Gene came in to the V.I.P room and had me dance for him all day. He was really perverted but he was paying me a lot of cash so I didn_t mind. The first two dances I did for him were pretty normal excpet I let him touch my tits. He kept asking to see my pussy and I told him I couldn_t take my panties off. He put a $100 bill in my g-string and told me to take my panites off. So, I did. He loved my hairy pussy and kept asking me to spread my pussy and ass for him. He got me really turned on but I couldn_t do anymore for him in the club. So, when I got home I was still really horny and couldn_t wait to play with a cock. I didn_t tell Tommy what I had done today but kept the fantasy going in my head. I imagined I was playing with my customers cock and he was playing with my pussy. I was so wet and excited I couldn_t wait to sit on his lap and slide his huge cock inside me. It felt amazing. I then sat on the couch with him and stroked his big cock while he played with my clit. I couldn_t wait to taste all that cum. I knew his balls were filled with cum and I wanted that gooey mess all over my mouth. I got down on my knees and stroked him off while I fingered myselt so I could cum too. I got so much cum out of him. It filled up my mouth and I loved swallowing every drop
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 175.66 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:26:13

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:apr11week2_1600highres.zip - 21.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 175.7 MB
UbiqFile:apr11wk2-clip1high.3gp - 175.8 MB
UbiqFile:apr11wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 310.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CROTCHLESS CUMSHOT

Description:
This week I wore a black lace body stocking that with a pink tie up front. I always feel really sexy wearing this for Tommy. His dick gets nice and hard when he feels my body through the stocking. He started playing with my ass a lot and I wanted his dick so bad- but once he stuck it in- I changed my mind It hurt too much. He stuck all his fingers inside me and made me cum so good He then fucked me hard until he shot out his cum all over me.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec08wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 166.3 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:24:51

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec08wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 166.3 MB
UbiqFile:dec08wk1-clip1high.3gp - 166.4 MB
UbiqFile:dec08wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 292.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 6 WITH MARCO

Description:
This week I held another cock audition for my site. A fan named Marco sent me an e-mail and said that he wanted to audition so I asked him to send me some pictures. He sent me a couple pictures of his huge dick and I got so excited that I immediately set up a shoot with him that day. I put on a sexy outfit and waited for him to arrive. He called and said he was running ten minutes late and since I was so horny and I couldn_t wait to suck on his cock I had Tommy pull his cock out so I could play with it until Marco arrived. Once Marco arrived I brought him over to the couch so I could get close to him. One of my favorite things to do to my fans is to rub their cocks through their pants while I_m getting to know them for the first time. I have found that its a great way to break the ice and ease their tension. Once I felt his cock get hard in his pants I knew that he was starting to relax and that we were going to have a good time. We kissed for a minute and I got so wet that I had to take my panties off. So I stood up and showed him my body while I stripped out of my panties. Then I pulled his cock out of his shorts and started stroking it and sucking on it. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of his cock. He had such a huge dick. It was so big and thick and it felt great in my mouth. Then I had him finger my pussy while I stroked him real hard. I love getting my pussy fingered while I_m stroking a huge cock. So I grabbed his balls with one hand and stroked him hard with my other one until he shot his cum out for me. He screamed so loud for me that I couldn_t believe it. It was such a turn on hearing him scream while I was making him cum. That_s the kind of result a woman like me wants to get. It meant that I did a great job and when it comes to jerking guys off I take my job very serious and I want to be the best. After he came I told him that I was still turned on and that I wanted him to come back and fuck me sometime so I could feel his thick cock inside me. He said okay so I made plans for him to come back next week. I_m so excited I can hardly wait.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec10wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 101.41 MB
Duration : 00:15:06

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:dec10week4_1600highres.zip - 15.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec10wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 101.4 MB
UbiqFile:dec10wk4-clip1high.3gp - 101.4 MB
UbiqFile:dec10wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 179.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S BOY TOY 4

Description:
My son_s friend Edward is staying with us for a few nights. He_s sleeping in the guest room and I_m wide awake tossing and turning. I can_t get to sleep I need to cum before I fall asleep but Tommy isn_t here and I_m tired of playing by myself I pull out my mini vibrator and place it on my clit and pull my tits out so I can pinch my nipples and get them hard. I_m so freaking horny I need a real dick to play with so I get up and go into the guest room. I see Edward laying under the covers and it looks like he_s jerking off. I say to him Òyou can_t sleep either?Ó He looks startled but says Òno I can_t fall asleep.Ó I then say ÒI_m so horny and need to cum before I go to sleepÓ. ÒHe says Òyeah me too.Ó I then ask him, Òwhat were you fantasizing about?Ó He says ÒI was thinking of youÓ. I say Òme too- I was thinking of you tooÓ I then crawl into bed with him and we start kissing. I then put my hand on his hard dick and start stroking him while we kiss some more. His dick feels so good in my hand and I love kissing his lips. He then starts kissing and sucking on my tits while I_m still stroking him. I then get over him and put my mouth on his dick and start licking his shaft and circling his head with my tongue. I put my mouth over his dick and go all the way down on it and cum back up. I do this for a long time. His dick just feels so good in my mouth that I don_t want to stop. I then straddle him and run both my hands over his dick, feeling his balls and my hands going up and down his shaft. I_m so turned on and want his dick inside me so I get on top of him and slide my pussy down on top of his dick. My pussy just glides right over it. It feels amazing I rock back and forth on it feeling every bit of him. I then have him get on top of me. I spread my legs wide and he pushes his dick deep inside me. It feels so good He fucks me so good and he makes me cum on his dick I then get on top of him doing 69 and he licks all my cum out of my pussy while I suck and stroke his cock. I_m sucking really good and hard and his cum just shoots out real fast into my mouth. I open my mouth and let the big load cum out. I then put my mouth on his dick again and eat it all up I know I_m a naughty mom but I just love young guys
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov12wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 574.43 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:25:29

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:nov12week3_1600highres.zip - 25.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov12wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 574.4 MB
UbiqFile:nov12wk3-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 170.8 MB
UbiqFile:nov12wk3-clip3hd.3gp - 170.8 MB
UbiqFile:nov12wk3-clip3hd.mp4 - 300.4 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- AIR TIGHT ANAL

Description:
This week?s update was not planned at all in fact I didn?t know what we were going to do for it. Tommy?s been asking me for week?s to let him do anal on me and not just as an update either. He really enjoys fucking my ass but those of you who know me know that that is not one of my favorite things. I love having my pussy fucked all day long every which way. I thought well, I?ll start by stripping for him slowly and teasing him by kissing and grinding him on his lap. That got things moving along and when we got to the bed and he was fucking me from behind I could feel his finger in my ass- I think it was a reminder of what he really wanted to do He kept fucking me but he never let go of my ass the whole time he just kept loosening it up. I was just so excited and knowing this he took advantage of the situation and stuck his cock in my ass. It was a bit of a jolt at first- having his large cock in my ass but he did it slowly giving me the time to feel it around me. After that it was fine and I really got into it and enjoyed it a lot
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec04wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 78.29 MB
Duration : 00:11:42

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec04wk1-clip1high(1).mp4 - 78.3 MB
UbiqFile:dec04wk1-clip1high.3gp - 78.4 MB
UbiqFile:dec04wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 137.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SWALLOW IT ALL

Description:
I was in the bathroom touching up my makeup when Tommy came in. I asked him why he was home and he said he needed to change for a business meeting. He also said he had enough time for a quickie- which meant he wanted me to give him a blow job Being the good wife that I am- I gladly sucked him off and swallowed the whole thing too
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug07wk4-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 106.31 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:15:51

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug07wk4-clip1high.3gp - 106.3 MB
UbiqFile:aug07wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 106.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- JERK IT DRY

Description:
I started off today by working out at the gym and then when I got home I showered and got all ready for Tommy. I love to pick one day of the week where I dress up all the way and have some fun. Tommy loves it when I wear stockings and garters and I love the way it makes me feel. I always want to be naughty and talk real dirty for Tommy while he fucks me. Lately, he_s enjoyed watching me put my fingers in my pussy while I stroke his cock. He loves it when I spread it real wide for him- it makes him cum real good. He let out a huge load in my mouth and up my nose today
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep06wk3-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 82.14 MB
Duration : 00:12:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep06wk3-clip1high.3gp - 82.1 MB
UbiqFile:sep06wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 81.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FUCK ME NOW

Description:
I love dressing up for you guys and since you like to see me in garter belts and stockings I got this new one that I just ordered from England. It_s a Victorian 8 strap garter belt. It_s really cool- and reminds me of living in the 1800_s. I wanted to tease and play with you guys while Tommy was watching- but half way through undressing I could see he pulled out his cock and it was really hard. I wanted to fuck a cock so bad- I just couldn_t wait to get it inside me I took my time teasing him and getting my pussy really wet. He helped me along by sticking his fingers inside and filling up my pussy. It felt so good When he fucked me I came on his cock and then had him jerk off for me so I could come again. He came all over my eye and it ran down to my mouth. It made quite a mess and I had a red eye for the rest of the day- but it was worth it
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct06wk3-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 81.91 MB
Duration : 00:12:12

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct06wk3-clip1high.3gp - 81.9 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct06wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 81.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE BIG DICKS

Description:
This week one of my members came to meet me. It was Tony_s birthday and I wanted to make his day extra special. When he originally emailed me he sent me a few clothed photos. I was happily surprised when I got to undress him
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 162.12 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:24:13

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:apr09week3_1600highres.zip - 25.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 162.1 MB
UbiqFile:apr09wk3-clip1high.3gp - 162.2 MB
UbiqFile:apr09wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 283.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- Kelly Madison

Description:
Our great friends Kelly and Ryan Madison Visit their website
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 03(1).mp4
File Size : 13.41 MB
Duration : 00:02:00

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:03(1).mp4 - 13.4 MB
UbiqFile:03.mp4 - 45.2 MB
UbiqFile:07(1).mp4 - 13.4 MB
UbiqFile:07.mp4 - 44.2 MB
UbiqFile:10(1).mp4 - 13.4 MB
UbiqFile:10.mp4 - 45.5 MB
UbiqFile:15(1).mp4 - 13.4 MB
UbiqFile:15.mp4 - 44.7 MB
UbiqFile:full_movie(1).mp4 - 102.5 MB
UbiqFile:full_movie.mp4 - 344.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DOUBLE D HOUSEWIFE

Description:
This week I wore a sexy, tight, shiny black mini dress. Tommy gave me a lot of tongue action on my pussy today It felt so good I was so wet when he put his dick inside me. It didn_t take me long to get my creamy cum all over him
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june09wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 152.53 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:22:47

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:june09week4_1600highres.zip - 16.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june09wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 152.5 MB
UbiqFile:june09wk4-clip1high.3gp - 152.6 MB
UbiqFile:june09wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 265.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MUSCLE AND CLITNESS 3

Description:
I met up with Ashlee and Brandy again today. We were all in the bedroom with our sexy bodystockings on and ready to play when Brandy said she_ll be right back. Ashlee and I started kissing and touching each others breasts and then just as we were going to do more Brandy walks into the room wearing a strap on dick. Ashlee and I are both really excited now We get her on the bed and I start licking and sucking her dick. I then asked her if she would fuck me with it and she said of course I_m going to fuck you good with my dick I got on top of her and slid my pussy down on it and I took it all inside me. It felt so good fucking it and having Ashlee suck on my nipples. Brandy and I then wanted to fuck Ashlee but didn_t have a toy for her so she grabbed a Corona bottle on the night stand and said you can use this on me. I know I_ll like it So I lick the bottle to get it wet before sliding it inside her. She takes it all in her muscle tight pussy and cums on it. Brandy pulls it out and licks her cum off the bottle. It_s now our turn to make Brandy cum so while I_m biting her nipples Ashlee is finger fucking her. She cums really good too and we all kiss and thank each other for another great time
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june15wk3(1).mp4
File Size : 453.69 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:13

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:june15week3_1600highres.zip - 11.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june15wk3(1).mp4 - 453.7 MB
UbiqFile:june15wk3(2).mp4 - 135.4 MB
UbiqFile:june15wk3.mp4 - 236.4 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MOTHER LOAD

Description:
It had been a few days since I got a nice hard cock so when Tommy brought out the camera I thought of you guys on the other end with your cock out for me. I love imagining your cock getting really hard for me and thinking of you fucking me. My pussy got so wet and I wanted you to lick and fuck my pussy so bad I came really good for you- I hope you saved up a big load for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep07wk1-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 129.61 MB
Duration : 00:19:20

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep07wk1-clip1high.3gp - 129.6 MB
UbiqFile:sep07wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 129.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 31 - BBC

Description:
This week I did a cock audition with Daniel. Hes a real cute, fit guy with a nice big black cock I brought him into the living room and told him how happy I was to meet him. We were flirting and touching each other. He got excited while I was touching him and he asked me if I wanted to see his cock. I, of course said yes I got his pants down and pulled it out of his pants. It was already starting to get big for me. We kissed and made out while I stroked it and I got it to his full length which was pretty long I then got down on my knees and took his big black cock in my mouth. I loved sucking on it and I made a nice big slurppy mess all over it I spit on it quite a few times. He fucked the back of my throat with his cock and made me gag but I liked it We then got on the couch. I laid across his lap and continued sucking and stroking it while cupping and playing with his balls while he fingered me. We then did 69 and I got on top and smothered him with my pussy and ass while I sucked and stroked him some more. He then said he was going to cum so he stood up and I squatted down with my legs open and took his big cock in my hand. I finished stroking him with two hands and made him cum a nice big load all over my mouth. It even ran down my neck and tits. It was a nice big mess
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan14wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 408.01 MB
Duration : 00:18:18

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan14week3_1600highres.zip - 33.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jan14wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 408.0 MB
UbiqFile:jan14wk3-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 122.6 MB
UbiqFile:jan14wk3-clip3hd.3gp - 122.7 MB
UbiqFile:jan14wk3-clip3hd.mp4 - 212.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BUSTY DILDO LOVER

Description:
Tommy was out of town this week so I got a chance to play with you guys all by myself It was so much fun pretending like you were in the room with me. I acted like a horny secretary in my jacket and skirt and then stripped down to my lingerie. I had a great orgasm just imagining you inside me It felt really good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may07wk4-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 113.47 MB
Duration : 00:16:55

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may07wk4-clip1high.3gp - 113.5 MB
UbiqFile:may07wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 113.3 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- STOCKING TEASE

Description:
This week?s update was inspired by 2 recent DVD?s that I received in the mail. I always tell my member?s how much I enjoy watching a man jerk off. So, two of my guys sent me videos of themselves jerking off for me. I got so aroused watching them that I pulled out my vibrator and masturbated with them. This gave me a great idea - There?s nothing I?d like to see more of then a guy stroking his fine cock for me in person. So, that?s just what I did. I tried on several outfits for him teasing him all along- making him stroke it for me. I was extremely aroused and asked him to come closer to me so I could really watch his balls move while he stroked his cock. I couldn?t hold off any longer and had to cum so I asked him to cum on me while I came. It was so incredibly hot- I can?t wait to do it again
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec04wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 64.16 MB
Duration : 00:09:35

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec04wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 64.2 MB
UbiqFile:dec04wk2-clip1high.3gp - 64.3 MB
UbiqFile:dec04wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 112.3 MB
UbiqFile:dec04wk2-clip2high(1).mp4 - 50.2 MB
UbiqFile:dec04wk2-clip2high.3gp - 50.3 MB
UbiqFile:dec04wk2-clip2high.mp4 - 88.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH ON MY FACE 4

Description:
I put on a some new black lingerie with fishnet stockings today. I wanted Tommy and all of you to jerk off for me. Besides getting fucked I love watching a guy stroke his cock for me. It really turns me on I slowly undressed and showed Tommy my big tits and then spread my ass and pussy for him. His cock was already out and hard for me. Tommy held the camera with one hand while he stroked his cock for me. I got so turned on I couldn_t stop myself from fingering my pussy. I then gave him a really slow blow job. He likes to fuck my mouth and make me gag on his cock. When he was ready to cum I got down on the floor and fingered my pussy while he shot his big load on my face
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep13wk5-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 431.07 MB
Duration : 00:19:08

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:sep13week5_1600highres.zip - 20.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep13wk5-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 431.1 MB
UbiqFile:sep13wk5-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 128.1 MB
UbiqFile:sep13wk5-clip3hd.3gp - 128.3 MB
UbiqFile:sep13wk5-clip3hd.mp4 - 224.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MY HORNY FRIEND

Description:
I_ve been having some really naughty thoughts lately and I_m becoming more and more comfortable telling Tommy all of my deep dark sexual secrets. And there_s many of them Today I told Tommy about the time I had sex with my friend Alex. And I wanted to relive the story while having sex so I had him act like my friend while I told him how my friend fucked me when I was younger. I_ve been sexual since I was young. I was always playing games that involved kissing, touching and nudity. I also had two male friends that were always trying to look up my dress or skirt. I liked to hold hands with my friend John and we would kiss and pretend we were boyfriend and girlfriend. His older brother Alex was always jealous of us and would try and split us apart and beat up John. One day when I was taking a bath Alex came in and sat down on the toilet. He was staring at my naked body. I told him to leave or I would tell his mother but he didn_t listen. He just sat there staring at me while I lay in the tub. He then unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. I watched in horror wondering what he was going to do. He then started stroking his dick and it stood straight up and got so hard. I kept staring at him in amazement. I had never seen a dick before, let alone one get big and hard like that. It made my pussy tingle and I could feel my body get all flushed and warm. Alex kept stroking his dick more and more. His breathing became very heavy and he was moaning real load. He kept running his hand over the head until this white liquid shot out. It got all over him and the bathroom floor. His body shuttered when he was finished. I was so turned on that I didn_t know what to do. This was the first time I had ever watched a guy jerk off. It was so incredibly hot. It must be why I still get so turned on today watching a guy stroke himself off. I wanted to feel that dick and make it cum like that So, the next time I was visiting my friends Alex cornered me in the bedroom and pulled out his dick. He grabbed my hand and put his dick in it. He then told me to play with it. He kept saying I know you want to. I know you want to make it cum I did want to but I was scared. He pulled down my top and started playing with my breasts. My nipples got so hard He then told me to pull down my panties. I didn_t listen to him so he pulled them down for me. He then touched me and rubbed and stuck his fingers inside me. My pussy started to tingle and became incredibly wet. I got so excited I kept rubbing his dick. He then told me to bend over. He lubed up his dick and shoved it in. It hurt my virgin pussy but it felt so good too. I couldn_t believe my older friend was fucking me It was wrong but it felt so good He wanted me to taste it so he pulled it out and I stroked him off into my mouth. The cum was warm and tasted a little sweet. I ended up really liking it
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 177.46 MB
Duration : 00:26:30

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:apr11week4_1600highres.zip - 32.3 MB

Download VIDEO: