Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S BOY TOY 5

Description:
I was talking to Tommy before he left for work this morning. He wanted to know what my plans were for the day. I told him I was going to be tutoring our sons friend Edward in math. My son told me that Edward hates math and needs a lot of help. I was wearing a short mini skirt and sexy top with no panties on. Tommy wondered why I was wearing something so revealing for him. I told Tommy that I really like flirting with Edward because he is so cute I thought there must be something I can do to give Edward some incentive while we are studying to see if he starts enjoying math more. Before he left I told Tommy not to worry because I wasn_t going to do be naughty. When Edward came in and sat next to me in the living room I told him that I wanted to reward him for any correct problems that he does. I don_t think he knew what I was talking about so I told him that if he got the first problem correct then I would show him my breasts. The next problem I told him he could touch them, and the next one correct he could suck on my nipples. He would then have to get the next one correct to see my pussy and then another correct problem to touch my pussy. I would then let him lick me if he got the next one right, and then he could see my ass and touch it for the next one that he got right. I told him that I would stroke his dick if he got the next problem one done properly and maybe even suck on it. If he completes the entire test properly I will let him fuck me. Edward was very enthusiastic and got everything done correctly so I let him fuck me but only if he promised to shoot his load in my mouth I had a lot of fun tutoring Edward today I can_t wait until he_s failing another class
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec12wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 603.97 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:51

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:dec12week1_1600highres.zip - 52.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec12wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 604.0 MB
UbiqFile:dec12wk1-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 179.9 MB
UbiqFile:dec12wk1-clip3hd.3gp - 180.0 MB
UbiqFile:dec12wk1-clip3hd.mp4 - 315.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- Britney

Description:
BRITNEY Visit her website
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : monsterload001(1).mp4
File Size : 26.97 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:04:01

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:monsterload001(1).mp4 - 27.0 MB
UbiqFile:monsterload001.mp4 - 90.4 MB
UbiqFile:monsterload002(1).mp4 - 24.7 MB
UbiqFile:monsterload002.mp4 - 82.7 MB
UbiqFile:wwindatub(1).mp4 - 39.4 MB
UbiqFile:wwindatub.mp4 - 131.9 MB
UbiqFile:wwspooned(1).mp4 - 47.7 MB
UbiqFile:wwspooned.mp4 - 159.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FORCED AND FACIALED

Description:
I had just gotten dressed and ready to do a private show when Tommy calls me into the garage. He has rope tied to the ceiling and a chair in front of the door. I told him no right away when I saw it. I can_t do this right now I promised a member I would do a private show with him. Tommy then tells me he only wants to take a few photos of me with the rope tied to my wrists. I should have known better then to agree He ended up tying me up for a long time, spanking me, fucked my mouth (which I didn_t mind) and then came all over my tits and face. He then spoon fed me the cum that didn_t land in my mouth and made me eat all of it- which I didn_t mind either lol.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar10wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 176.69 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:26:22

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar10week4_1600highres.zip - 34.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar10wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 176.7 MB
UbiqFile:mar10wk4-clip1high.3gp - 176.8 MB
UbiqFile:mar10wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 311.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BREAST TO IMPRESS

Description:
This week we rented a condo near the lake in downtown Orlando. I always love getting away even if it_s just for a night or two. We always have fun the night before going out to eat and listening to some music and then have sex when we get back to the room. I wore this sexy red bra and garter with panty and stockings for him. First he started off by licking my pussy and ass real good and then fucked me so good His dick felt amazingly good He made me cum pretty quickly and then he fucked me some more and came all over me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar09wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 152.51 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:22:48

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar09week4_1600highres.zip - 22.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar09wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 152.5 MB
UbiqFile:mar09wk4-clip1high.3gp - 152.8 MB
UbiqFile:mar09wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 268.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SWALLOW EVERY DROP 2

Description:
This weekend Tommy and I went out and had some fun. We went to see the Diamondbacks play and then after went to Alice Cooper_s restaurant for some food and drinks. I got so excited looking at all the hot guys in the bar. I went to the bathroom and when I came out this guy cornered me and said hello real close to my face. Tommy was waiting for me near the door and saw what happened. I was flirting with the guy making Tommy jealous. I knew he_d be a little angry but excited too. When we got back to the hotel room I took a bath and then put on a sexy hot pink bra, thong panties and stockings. I then walked into the bedroom and slowly undressed for Tommy. He came up behind me and cupped my tits and ass and kissed my lips. He then grabbed my hand and made me jerk his cock. He whispered in my ear I know you wanted to fuck that guy you were flirting with earlier. Show me what you would do to him. I love it when he_s jealous- it really turns me on I could still smell the guys cologne on my neck when he brushed up against me. Being the little naughty whore that I am I Told Tommy that I wanted that guys cock so bad I told him to take me and fuck me hard. I sat on him and rubbed my wet pussy all over his balls while I stroked his big cock. It felt so good in my hands. I love when it gets hard and I can feel the veins in his shaft. I slid on top of his cock and pushed my pussy all the way down so I could feel it deep inside me. I then rocked back and forth and fucked it real good. As I was rocking back and forth it hit just the right spot and made me cum He was going to cum inside my pussy but I wanted to taste that big load so I got on my knees and when he was ready I took it all in mouth and swallowed every drop
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 180.34 MB
Duration : 00:26:55

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:aug11week3_1600highres.zip - 28.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 180.3 MB
UbiqFile:aug11wk3-clip1high.3gp - 180.4 MB
UbiqFile:aug11wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 319.4 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG RACK ATTACK

Description:
I love to play pool but I haven_t been practicing enough. so today I hit a few balls around while Tommy watched and got hard for me After I knocked some balls into the pockets I got a nice hard cock in my pussy and got fucked really good I then took his cock in my mouth and sucked on it till he shot out his cum all over me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov07wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 137.16 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:20:29

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov07wk2-clip1high.3gp - 137.2 MB
UbiqFile:nov07wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 137.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S (BALLOON FETISH) BIRTHDAY PARTY

Description:
I was getting ready for work and than TT called me to come into the bedroom. I was really surprised when I came into the room and saw all the flowers, and the balloons and the cake on the bed. I didn_t know we were going to celebrate my birthday this early in the day. I was pleasantly surprised I blew out the candles and made 2 wishes, one for each candle on the cake. The first wish was for a tennis bracelet, and the second wish was for a big load of cum in my mouth. TT than handed me my gift in a pretty baby blue box. I opened up the box and there was nothing in the box- TT told me to look for my gift on his body. All I saw was a nice hard cock- and at the end was a beautiful diamond bracelet. I started to suck on his cock and than I was going to slide the bracelet off with my tongue, but the head of his cock became really swollen and I couldn_t get it off- so I pulled it off quickly before I couldn_t get it off at all. And now on to my second wish I got up on my feet and squatted over his cock and slid my pussy on top of it. It felt so good I just kept fucking that cock until my thighs started to give and than I switched positions. I than got up on my hands and knees and stuck my ass up in the air- I spread my pussy while TT spread my ass and pushed his cock right in. He plunged his cock deep inside me- it was so big, and it fit so snug in there. I had a really great orgasm, because TT knows exactly where to find my G- spot and his cock just keeps hitting that spot until I explode. When it was his turn to cum I held out one of my balloons and told him to cum on it so I could lick it all off. I like to see how much cum I can get out of him before I swallow
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov03wk1-clip1.3gp
File Size : 34.35 MB
Duration : 00:05:06

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov03wk1-clip1.3gp - 34.4 MB
UbiqFile:nov03wk1-clip1.mp4 - 34.2 MB
UbiqFile:nov03wk1-clip2.3gp - 40.7 MB
UbiqFile:nov03wk1-clip2.mp4 - 40.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BED HEAD

Description:
I forced myself on Tommy_s friend who was staying in our guest room. I_m such a naughty girl I snuck in there early one morning before anyone was awake and started touching and caressing his cock. When I started sucking on his huge cock he woke up and realized he wasn_t dreaming I love having sex in the morning even if it_s not with Tommy- lol I finished him off real good and quietly left again so I wouldn_t get caught. Hmm, maybe Tommy would like some early morning action?.......I_m off to find out
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug06wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 66.29 MB
Duration : 00:09:52

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug06wk2-clip1high.3gp - 66.3 MB
UbiqFile:aug06wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 66.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BLIND DATE WITH RICH

Description:
I am being a very naughty wife. I am all alone for the weekend with nothing to do right- almost nothing I go on blind date with one of my friends pals. He ends up being really hot and I can?t resist sucking his cock- or fucking it for that matter After a long sex session I end up with a huge load all over my mouth- and of course I swallowed every drop See the trouble I can get into when I?m left all alone
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr05wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 33.23 MB
Duration : 00:04:57

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr05wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 33.2 MB
UbiqFile:apr05wk3-clip1high.3gp - 33.3 MB
UbiqFile:apr05wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 57.4 MB
UbiqFile:apr05wk3-clip2high(1).mp4 - 34.5 MB
UbiqFile:apr05wk3-clip2high.3gp - 34.7 MB
UbiqFile:apr05wk3-clip2high.mp4 - 60.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- WAREHOUSE DISTRICT

Description:
This week I spent a few days moving my entire DVD collection from one storage unit to a big warehouse. The guy that helped me out works for a friend of my husbands_ so I assumed he would do it for free. When he was all finished the guy asked me for a $100. I didn_t have that much in my wallet so I asked him if we could take it out in trade some how. I flashed him my big tits and he said you mean you_ll let me play with those? I said he could and then he said okay- but I want a blow job too. I smiled my naughty smile and said fine. I dropped to my knees and unzipped his shorts. I pulled out his cock and then I began circling his head with my tongue and then licking up and down his shaft. This made his cock instantly hard- which is how I like them It never fails to turn me on and make my pussy wet when I_m sucking on a cock. I put my hand under my skirt and put my fingers in my pussy. My fingers were moist and I rubbed my juices on my clit- twirling my clit around my fingers. The guys saw me playing with my pussy so he asked me if he fuck me. I stood up and grabbed his hard cock and slid it into my waiting pussy. He fucked me really good in many different positions before I grabbed his cock with my hand and finished him off in my mouth. He shot a huge load down my throat.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov04wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 95.12 MB
Duration : 00:14:12

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov04wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 95.1 MB
UbiqFile:nov04wk3-clip1high.3gp - 95.2 MB
UbiqFile:nov04wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 167.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FACESITTING

Description:
Jimmy was over at our house today and he was acting like a little pervert again. I had a skirt on and every time he sees me in a skirt he goes crazy. Today he made me stand over him while he laid on the ground and then he told me to squat down and sit on his face. At first I was shocked but I do like it when guys are perverted with me so I happily sat on his face for him. I had my panties on and I was grinding all over his face for a while and then he begged me to take my panties off so I did. Then I squatted back down on his face and smothered him with my pussy and ass until he couldn_t breath. I was about to stop but he begged to see my ass so I bent over right in front of his face and spread my ass for him. He loves watching me spread my ass open so I always end up doing that for him. I told him he had to stop though because he was getting all worked up and I had to go so I got up and left him there with a big hard on in his pants. He wanted me to suck him off but I had to go so I told him to go into the bathroom and jerk off while he thought about my pussy and ass.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar11wk2bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 43.76 MB
Duration : 00:06:32

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar11week2bonus_1600highres.zip - 11.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar11wk2bonus-clip1high(1).mp4 - 43.8 MB
UbiqFile:mar11wk2bonus-clip1high.3gp - 43.9 MB
UbiqFile:mar11wk2bonus-clip1high.mp4 - 76.9 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SANTA_S LITTLE HELPER

Description:
Christmas is almost here I have been so anxious this week. I love to please I woke up this morning and put on this adorable little Christmas outfit, and went over to TT as he was working on the computer. He wanted to know why I was dressed like that so soon before Christmas. I told him that I couldn_t wait and that I wanted him to open up one of his gifts early. He loves to receive gifts so he had no trouble saying yes. I unwrapped myself and told him that I was going to give him a really great blow job- as a pre-xmas gift. I was in such a great mood, and I just couldn_t wait to feel him cum all over me. I think it was one of the best ones so far, TT really enjoyed it So, don_t miss seeing everything that happened- because I think you will enjoy it as well
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec03wk3-clip1.3gp
File Size : 40.21 MB
Duration : 00:05:59

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:dec03wk3-clip1.3gp - 40.2 MB
UbiqFile:dec03wk3-clip1.mp4 - 40.1 MB
UbiqFile:dec03wk3-clip2.3gp - 41.3 MB
UbiqFile:dec03wk3-clip2.mp4 - 41.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- YOUNG AND HUNG 1 - BBC

Description:
This week I called up Cal to come over and have some fun with me. I had so much fun with him last time and I couldn_t stop thinking about him and his huge black cock I really wanted him to fuck me this time I was really excited to see him and kept touching him and kissing him when he walked in. I was taking him up to my room upstairs and he told me to turn around and show him my ass. I was on the steps and bent over so he could see that I had no panties on. He gave me a cute smile so I kept teasing him and showing him my body. We started kissing again as his hand went up my skirt I could feel his fingers in my pussy. I pulled his jeans and boxers down and pulled out his huge black cock. He was getting hard and after I stroked it a few times it got instantly hard for me I continued stroking him while he fingered me and we made out. He was fingering me and started fingering my ass and then he told me to bend over so he could get more of his fingers inside me. I then felt something really big go inside me. He had put his cock in my ass I couldn_t believe he had fit it inside me. I was so turned on that I just let him fuck me. It felt really good but I didn_t want him to cum inside me so I got down on my knees and took his big cock in my mouth. I sucked on it for a while, feeling it go deep down inside my throat. We then sat on the steps and I kept stroking him while we kissed. I then stroked and sucked on his cock until he let go of his huge load for me. I put my mouth on his cock again and slurped up all the cum I really like Cal and I think his cock is beautiful. I_m so lucky Tommy lets me play with him. I told Cal that if he brings some of his friends over I would let them all gangbang me so hopefully he can make that happen soon. That is a fantasy of mine that needs to happen soon
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov12wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 590.86 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:18

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:nov12week2_1600highres.zip - 31.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov12wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 590.9 MB
UbiqFile:nov12wk2-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 176.0 MB
UbiqFile:nov12wk2-clip3hd.3gp - 176.2 MB
UbiqFile:nov12wk2-clip3hd.mp4 - 308.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CREAMED

Description:
I was trying on an outfit to wear to this swingerscouples party that we_re going to tomorrow night. Tommy came in and saw me checking out my ass in the mirror and asked me to show it to him. He loves it when I shake my ass and tease him and I don_t mind doing it especially if it makes his cock real hard for me I squatted down to show him my pussy and then grabbed his cock in my hand. I then put my mouth up to it and sucked on it for a long time before he fucked me. He filled my pussy real good making me cum real hard, and then shot a huge load all over my pussy I know you wont want to miss this
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep06wk1-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 111.57 MB
Duration : 00:16:38

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep06wk1-clip1high.3gp - 111.6 MB
UbiqFile:sep06wk1-clip1high.mp4 - 111.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM OCTOBER 9, 2016

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM OCTOBER 9, 2016
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20161009hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1280.64 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:57:01

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:20161009hotwiferio(1).mp4 - 1.3 GB
UbiqFile:20161009hotwiferio(1).wmv - 415.0 MB
UbiqFile:20161009hotwiferio(2).mp4 - 382.3 MB
UbiqFile:20161009hotwiferio.3gp - 382.6 MB
UbiqFile:20161009hotwiferio.mp4 - 669.1 MB
UbiqFile:20161009hotwiferio.wmv - 679.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM AUGUST 27, 2017

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM AUGUST 27, 2017
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20170827hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1288.85 MB
Duration : 00:58:09

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:20170827hotwiferio(1).mp4 - 1.3 GB
UbiqFile:20170827hotwiferio(1).wmv - 1.1 GB
UbiqFile:20170827hotwiferio(2).mp4 - 370.3 MB
UbiqFile:20170827hotwiferio.3gp - 370.5 MB
UbiqFile:20170827hotwiferio.mp4 - 664.1 MB
UbiqFile:20170827hotwiferio.wmv - 692.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM OCTOBER 23, 2016

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM OCTOBER 23, 2016
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20161023hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1347.54 MB
Duration : 01:00:28

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:20161023hotwiferio(1).mp4 - 1.3 GB
UbiqFile:20161023hotwiferio(1).wmv - 1.3 GB
UbiqFile:20161023hotwiferio(2).mp4 - 404.6 MB
UbiqFile:20161023hotwiferio.3gp - 404.9 MB
UbiqFile:20161023hotwiferio.mp4 - 702.2 MB
UbiqFile:20161023hotwiferio.wmv - 720.1 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM APRIL 2, 2017

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM APRIL 2, 2017
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20170402hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1297.37 MB
Duration : 00:58:33

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:20170402hotwiferio(1).mp4 - 1.3 GB
UbiqFile:20170402hotwiferio(1).wmv - 1.3 GB
UbiqFile:20170402hotwiferio(2).mp4 - 373.5 MB
UbiqFile:20170402hotwiferio.3gp - 373.9 MB
UbiqFile:20170402hotwiferio.mp4 - 668.1 MB
UbiqFile:20170402hotwiferio.wmv - 697.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAR JACKING 5

Description:
I have lots of fans that join my site and ask about the free blow job if they join my site. Most of the time my members are from other states or over seas so I have no way of meeting them. One of my members from Phoenix has been emailing me for a while now asking for the free bj. So I told him if he could make the 2 hour drive to Tucson that I would fulfill that promise. He texted me last night and said he could be in Tucson today so I got put on a sexy sun dress and told Tommy to take me to meet him. We drove to my favorite quiet park and met in the back by an abandoned building. As I waited for Ray to pull up in his truck I gave Tommy a little show and told him how excited I was to meet one of my members. When he got in our truck I kissed him hello and made him feel comfortable. I then helped him undress and started stroking and sucking on his dick. I took my time and stroked him slowly and licked his head while I kissed and sucked. Quickly his pre-cum was filling up my mouth. I slowed things down and told him to suck on my tits and finger my pussy. I then continued to suck on him slowly while he fingered my wet pussy. His balls got nice and hard and I could tell he was going to cum soon so I sucked deeper with longer strokes and sucked harder and faster until he let out a huge load It even shot out the side of my face and hit my mouth and tits. It was so much fun to fulfill my members fantasy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may17wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 434.74 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:17

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may17week1_1600highres.zip - 36.6 MB

Download VIDEO: