Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAR JACKING

Description:
I went to return something at the mall today and when I got back in the car Tommy told me that Mike, one of the guys I shot with a couple weeks ago, had texted him and wanted to know if he could shoot with me today. Tommy told Mike that we were at the mall running errands and asked Mike if he wanted to come shoot a video in the car. Mike said yes and then said he would be right there so Tommy had me get in the backseat and play with my pussy while we waited for Mike to show up. As soon as Mike pulled up he jumped in the backseat with me and started playing with my tits right away. I love how horny he gets whenever he sees me. I wanted to play with his cock right away so I had him pull his pants down so I could stroke on his hard cock. His big cock felt so good in my hands. After I stroked him for a while he spread my legs open and went down on me. He ate my pussy out so good and I would have came but I couldn_t relax enough. I kept hearing cars drive by and I kept thinking that someone was going to catch us. I wanted to make sure that Mike came for me before we got caught so I had him sit back while I sucked and jerked his cock off. Then I made him cum real hard while he fingered my pussy. I loved the way he fingered me while I licked up all his cum. After Mike came for me he got back in his car and left and then Tommy and I drove back home and fucked for two hours. I love when Tommy surprises me with another cock like that and I cant wait until he does it again.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 186.03 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:27:47

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:feb11week3_1600highres.zip - 25.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:feb11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 186.0 MB
UbiqFile:feb11wk3-clip1high.3gp - 186.3 MB
UbiqFile:feb11wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 325.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MY WIFE NEEDS CUM - BBC

Description:
Today I had a sexy young 18 year old over to my hotel room for some fun. He was so cute in his photos and in person he looked even better I was very excited to play with him. I started off by slowly undressing and making out with him. I then pulled his pants down to let out his huge black cock. I got on my knees and sucked on it and it didn_t take long before it was rock hard. We then got on the bed and I continued to suck on him while he fingered my pussy. He then asked me to sit on his face. I didn_t hesitate one bit. His lips and tongue felt so good on my pussy. He licked and sucked on my clit until I let out my creamy cum on his lips. He then got so turned on after I came that he shot his load right into my mouth and lips. His load was so huge I just love those young black cocks Next time I have him over I told him that I really want him to fuck my pussy so I can feel his big black cock deep inside me I cant wait
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 315.71 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:00

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:july16week2_1600highres.zip - 27.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4 - 315.7 MB
UbiqFile:july16wk2-mpeg4(2).mp4 - 93.9 MB
UbiqFile:july16wk2-mpeg4.3gp - 94.1 MB
UbiqFile:july16wk2-mpeg4.mp4 - 165.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM ON MY RING

Description:
I really enjoy making guys do things for me and today I decided that my feet and hands needed some extra attention. I really took my time this morning getting ready. I showered and curled my hair, put on my makeup, and also gave myself a pedicure and manicure. I painted my toes a bright hot pink for you. I love to tease you with my body and talk dirty to you. I know it makes you anxious for me. I want to really tease and make your dick get hard I love a nice hard dick and I expect you to keep it that way for me. I start off by teasing you with my ass spread open. I know you like it when I clench my ass with both hands and spread my cheeks open for you. I then turn over and spread my legs so you can see my hairy pussy. It feels so soft when I run my hands over it. I take my fingers and spread open that pink hole for you to see. I then pull your dick out of your pants so I can run my hands all over it. I took my shoes off so I could put my stocking feet on your cock. I run the nylons all over the shaft. Your dick feels so big and fat. I love how hard you get I want my bare skin to feel your dick so I have you take off my stockings. I then drizzle lotion all over your dick so it_s nice and smooth for my feet. I then rub my naked feet all over your hard dick. Hmmm, it feels amazing My pussy is getting so wet I love the way it feels I let you fuck my feet with your cock. I can tell you like it by the way your cock is dripping semen on them. Hmmm, I can_t wait to make you cum I_m going to get you off so good I keep rubbing my feet all over your shaft until you are ready to explode all over them. I then tell you to cum on my wedding ring. You shoot out a long thick stream of cum There_s so much that it spills over on to my feet. I love making you do things for me- especially love tasting all that cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr11wk3bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 72.44 MB
Duration : 00:10:49

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:apr11week3bonus_1600highres.zip - 22.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr11wk3bonus-clip1high(1).mp4 - 72.4 MB
UbiqFile:apr11wk3bonus-clip1high.3gp - 72.6 MB
UbiqFile:apr11wk3bonus-clip1high.mp4 - 127.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- NYLON DIARIES

Description:
I wore a black ribbon trimmed mesh cami garter with lace up sides and ultra sheer contrast backseam stockings with reinforced toe and heel. I started off in the bathroom shaving my legs and then went into the bedroom to show off my outfit to you. The camera man got very excited watching me. He ended up fucking me from behind and then cumming all over my stocking_d feet
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar08wk3b-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 121.92 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:18:12

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar08wk3b-clip1high.3gp - 121.9 MB
UbiqFile:mar08wk3b-clip1high.mp4 - 121.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 25

Description:
This evening after I worked all day I wanted to relax and have a good orgasm. So, I put on a sexy white lace garter belt body stocking outfit and brought out a huge cock to play with. I don_t usually wait for Tommy to have sex with me because I usually want it more than he does. I really enjoy rubbing the big cock head on my pussy and feeling it penetrate me, my lips pulling apart as my pussy takes it all in. I can turn him on though by spreading my ass and talking real dirty. He likes seeing me open and close all my holes I took the big cock in my hand and got it nice and wet. I then pushed it all the way into my pussy. It filled up every inch of me. I pulled out my mini vibrator and rubbed it on my clit while the big cock fucked me. I came pretty fast but wanted more so I asked him to pull out his cock for me. He got on the couch next to me and I stroked him off while he fingered my ass. His load was huge and I licked most of it up
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep12wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 131.8 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:19:41

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:sep12week3bonus_1600highres.zip - 17.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep12wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 131.8 MB
UbiqFile:sep12wk3bonus-clip3hd.3gp - 132.0 MB
UbiqFile:sep12wk3bonus-clip3hd.mp4 - 231.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH ON MY FACE 9

Description:
This is our first week in our new home in Las Vegas and I was excited today to have some fun with my hubby after all that unpacking, organizing and everything else that comes with moving I decided to put on a sexy satin white dress, white stockings and heels. I then came into the bedroom to see my hubby lounging on the chaise waiting for me. He was just as anxious as I was to release some tension. I started by showing my body and slowly moving around so he enjoy my sexy outfit before I stripped out of it. I then coaxed him into stroking his dick for me while I talked dirty about all the naughty things I do while I_m away from him. I tell him how much I enjoy meeting all these new guys and seeing what they look like undressed. I love unzipping a man_s pants and pulling out his dick. I then tell my hubby to come closer so I can do the same thing to him. At first his dick is flaccid when it comes out of his shorts but then quickly gets hard for me by the touch of my hand. I run my fingers around the shaft and then slowly go up to the base and circle my fingers slowly around the head. I feel the pre-cum on my fingers and put it in my mouth to taste it. I love feeling in control of my hubby_s dick and making him cum for me I told him I was hungry to eat all his gooey cum. He didn_t disappoint me either, he shot this nice big load all over my face and tits. Such a sexy mess on me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct14wk1(1).mp4
File Size : 548.7 MB
Duration : 00:24:29

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:eek:ct14week1_1600highres.zip - 46.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:eek:ct14wk1(1).mp4 - 548.7 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct14wk1(2).mp4 - 164.2 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct14wk1.3gp - 164.2 MB
UbiqFile:eek:ct14wk1.mp4 - 286.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DAY DREAMER

Description:
There_s this really hot guy that I saw training at the gym. He was boxing and doing some martial arts moves. Every time I see him I can_t help but stop and stare at him. He is just so sexy I found out his name is Sean and so when I got home today from working out I kept thinking of his sexy body and cute face. I was so turned on today and wanted to fuck that guy so bad I brought Tommy on the couch (and little did he know what I was fantasizing about) and made out with him. I think guys think of other girls when there with the one_s they love too- so now it was my turn
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr08wk3-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 229.57 MB
Duration : 00:34:17

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr08wk3-clip1high.3gp - 229.6 MB
UbiqFile:apr08wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 229.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DILDO GANGBANG

Description:
Today I was feeling pretty angry at Tommy because he hasn_t let me fuck any new guys lately so I took out all of my dildos. Eight of them to be exact I told Tommy to sit down and watch me fuck all these cocks. I wanted to really show him how much I truly need to get fucked everyday and by different cocks too I was so turned on fucking each one and each one getting bigger and fatter then the other. The whole time I was fantasizing about being gangbanged by eight different guys while I made Tommy watch. By the eighth dildo I was so ready to cum And I did cum very hard It was such a turn on. Tommy got turned on too and at the end he put his cock in my mouth so I could coax a nice load out of him too. I love the taste of cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may11wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 153.21 MB
Duration : 00:22:52

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may11week4bonus_1600highres.zip - 23.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may11wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4 - 153.2 MB
UbiqFile:may11wk4bonus-clip1high.3gp - 153.3 MB
UbiqFile:may11wk4bonus-clip1high.mp4 - 267.4 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LOADS OF FUN

Description:
This week is our last week in Florida I was setting up to do one last cam show when one of my movers walked into our office. I knew the movers would be coming to pack up some of the house later but didn_t expect them this soon He acted very excited and kept looking me over- especially at my big tits. I was already anxious to cum that morning so I asked him if he would like to play with me? He didn_t hesitate to drop his pants and show me his hard cock. I was happy to get on my knees and feel his hardness in my mouth. I got out my toys and played with my pussy while I sucked a huge load out of him. His thick cum got all over my tits and mouth. I really love watching a big thick load like that shoot out of a nice hard cock
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june10wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 132.26 MB
Duration : 00:19:45

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:june10week3_1600highres.zip - 20.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:june10wk3-clip1high(1).mp4 - 132.3 MB
UbiqFile:june10wk3-clip1high.3gp - 132.5 MB
UbiqFile:june10wk3-clip1high.mp4 - 235.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COSTUME PLAY

Description:
One of my members sent me a Princess Leia Slave costume. He wanted me to wear it for him while I had sex. I love dressing up and pretending I_m someone else because it_s so much more fun then being myself. I also enjoy being naughty and having a man tell me what to do and have him call me his little sex slave. I came out of the bathroom and showed Tommy the outfit. I could tell he liked it by the way he was smiling at me. I slowly revealed my body from under the costume, touching and caressing my body. My pussy was getting so tingly and excited. I stuck one finger in and then all the rest followed. I like feeling how far I can get my fingers in and filling myself up. I then put his dick in my mouth. As I sucked from the shaft up to the head I ran my tongue over the whole thing. He got incredibly hard for me. I could smell the cum in his balls and knew that he had a lot in there for me. I let him do whatever he wanted to me. He licked and sucked on my clit and pushed his fingers inside me until I came. It felt so good I then got on top of him and fucked his dick. I was so wet I got my cum all over him. He then put me on my back and stuck his big dick in and fucked me good and hard. I could feel it very deep inside me. When he was ready to cum he pulled his dick out and all the cum shot out onto my stomach and breasts. My pussy ached but in a good way
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 157.72 MB
Duration : 00:23:32

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:aug11week4_1600highres.zip - 36.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aug11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4 - 157.7 MB
UbiqFile:aug11wk4-clip1high.3gp - 157.8 MB
UbiqFile:aug11wk4-clip1high.mp4 - 279.0 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I WILL TEACH YOU - TABOO

Description:
I had just gotten home from a friends house when I was startled by Rickys friend Justin sitting in the living room all by himself. I asked him if he was waiting for Ricky but he said he was actually waiting for me to get home. He told me that Ricky said I could help him with something. I thought maybe he needed help with school or something but instead he wanted me to teach him about sex like I did with Ricky. I was angry with Ricky for telling his friend about our little encounter at first but then Justin told me that he was a virgin and that he wanted me to show him how to please a woman. I told him that I would but just this once. Then I started off by undressing for him and showing him my huge breasts. Then I showed him my ass and hairy pussy. I wanted him to see my hairy pussy up close so he would know what a real woman should look like. He instantly became aroused looking at my body and his big dick stood at attention for me. I really wanted to play with his big cock right then so I told him that he couldn_t tell anyone what I was about to do. Next I grabbed his cock and started to massage his balls while I jerked his cock off. His balls were getting fuller by the second and I could feel his veins in his dick start to swell and I knew I would have to slow down a bit so he didn_t cum to fast. I really wanted him to enjoy this moment and to remember his first sexual encounter with a woman. He started to moan and his legs were getting a little shaky and I knew I had him right where I wanted him. I got so excited playing with him and loved the fact that I had full control over his body. His cock was rock hard the whole time and it didn_t take long before I coaxed a huge load out of his young balls. He came all over my face and body. I couldn_t believe how much cum he shot out. There was cum everywhere. I got so turned making his young cock cum. I had so much fun playing with him today. I_ll have to tell Ricky to send all of his friends over to our house so I can teach them about the birds and the bees.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 132.06 MB
Duration : 00:19:42

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:july11week2_1600highres.zip - 25.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 132.1 MB
UbiqFile:july11wk2-clip1high.3gp - 132.1 MB
UbiqFile:july11wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 231.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S BEACH HOUSE FUCK

Description:
After a long trip, we finally got to the beach house. It was a beautiful evening and I was feeling really good Before we even unpacked I wanted to run out to the beach and run in the water, but first I made TT play with me. I put on my cute white bikini, which is my favorite color and started teasing him. I love to get him really worked up before I even touch him. I caressed my tits and showed him my pussy, and than began fingering myself. He loves to watch me play, and it always stimulates him. I than grabbed his cock and pulled it out of his pants and began licking and sucking real slow. While sucking on him I was still touching myself and I was becoming quite wet. I than got on my back and started rubbing his head on my clit, back and forth while I still had a finger in. I couldn_t wait any longer I just had to put it all the way in. It felt so good and warm. He filled up the whole thing. I could feel it deep inside me. It was so erotic and I felt like I could cum at any moment. He kept thrusting for what seemed like an eternity, but I didn_t want it to stop- it felt too good He kept saying he was going to cum soon, but I told him to wait until I came on him first. After my orgasm I tightened even more around him and than he couldn_t hold it any longer- he pulled it out and came all over my tits
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july03wk3clip1.3gp
File Size : 20.05 MB
Duration : 00:02:59

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:july03wk3clip1.3gp - 20.1 MB
UbiqFile:july03wk3clip1.mp4 - 19.9 MB
UbiqFile:july03wk3clip2.3gp - 18.8 MB
UbiqFile:july03wk3clip2.mp4 - 18.6 MB
UbiqFile:july03wk3clip3.3gp - 15.4 MB
UbiqFile:july03wk3clip3.mp4 - 15.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I NEED TWO COCKS

Description:
I got home from work and went into the living room to see to Tommy and his friend Tony was sitting there too. They were hanging out watching the game before they went out. I was hoping to catch my hubby at home so he could fuck me but two cocks is even better than one I_ve always thought Tony is so hot so I went right for him first and started making out and rubbing my hands all over him. I look over at Tommy and he_s pulled his cock out so I know it_s alright and that I_m going to have some fun I pull Tony_s cock out and start sucking on it and then Tommy comes up from behind me and sticks his cock in my pussy. I_m so turned on Nothing better than having a cock to suck and getting fucked I fuck both of them and then take turns sucking on their cocks. It_s a little challenging to keep going back and forth but I like it I get on top of Tony reverse cow girl and jerk Tommy_s cock and in no time Tony lets out his load. He pulls the condom off and squeezes his cum into my mouth while Tommy is fucking me from behind. He_s pounding me hard and then lets out a huge load onto my ass. I spread my ass wide open and all the cum is dripping onto my pussy. I love threesomes
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar13wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 501.42 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:04

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar13week1_1600highres.zip - 16.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar13wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 501.4 MB
UbiqFile:mar13wk1-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 147.8 MB
UbiqFile:mar13wk1-clip3hd.3gp - 147.9 MB
UbiqFile:mar13wk1-clip3hd.mp4 - 262.7 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FACIAL FEST 3

Description:
I wanted to go do something fun today with Tommy and Jimmy but they weren_t in the mood to go anywhere today. So at first I thought that I would clean the house in order to keep myself busy but since I was a little horny today I thought that I would change into something sexy and then surprise them. So I got changed then came out and surprised them. They both got really excited and wanted to see me strip for them so I started taking my clothes off. Then I had them pull their pants down and stroke their cocks for me while I showed them my pussy and tits. I love it when guys pull their cocks out and jerk off for me. After they were nice and hard I went over and started jerking both of them off at the same time. Next I went and laid on the sofa chair, spread my legs open wide and had them stand next to me so I could jerk them off real good while they looked at my pussy. Then I sat up and went back and forth taking turns sucking on their big cocks. Its so hot having two big cock heads going in and out of my mouth. I tried putting both of their cocks in my mouth at the same time but I couldn_t fit them in. I really wanted them to shoot their cum in my mouth at the same time so I could mix all of their cum in my mouth and then swallow it. But since I couldn_t fit both of their cocks in my mouth at the same time I jerked them both off on my face instead. I love how much cum they both shoot out for me. My mouth was covered with thick white cum. I love feeling all that hot cum drip down my face. I didn_t get any cleaning done today, which sucks, but I_ll take a double facial over cleaning anytime.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 151.81 MB
Duration : 00:22:40

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar11week2_1600highres.zip - 29.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4 - 151.8 MB
UbiqFile:mar11wk2-clip1high.3gp - 152.0 MB
UbiqFile:mar11wk2-clip1high.mp4 - 268.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MUSCLE AND CLITNESS

Description:
Today my girlfriend Ashley came into town for the Mr. Olympia Body Building competition at the Las Vegas convention center. I love spending time with her and watching her at the events. She knows so many people in the fitness industry and always introduces me to a lot of sexy girls and guys Her, Tommy and I walked around the fitness convention for a few hours, had lunch and then went back to her hotel. Not only is Ashley is one of the sweetest girl I have ever met but she loves eating pussy. I really like it when other girls are aggressive with me and try to get me in bed and she never lets me down. She always wants to eat me out. We were both so horny after we walked around the fitness expo and seeing all those sexy people and I just knew that as soon as we got back to her hotel room we were going to eat each other out and I couldn_t wait. She looked hot in her mini skirt and I couldn_t wait to see her undress so I asked her if she would do some of her fitness poses for me so I could see all of her muscles. Of course she agreed and I got to see her flexing her legs, ass and abs. Her arms are amazingly defined and strong too. She then started taking everything off. I couldn_t keep my hands off her. Her tight muscles and amazing abs and ass really turn me on. I started making out with her and caressed her beautiful body, touching everything and getting her nice and wet. I then went in between her legs and licked her pussy. I love her large clit and how it responds to my sucking and licking it. She wanted me as well and reciprocated by having me sit on her face. She made me cum so good After we both came we went to the bathroom to freshen up then we cornered Tommy as he was putting his camera away and we dragged him into the bedroom and we took turns fucking him. Ashley had him cum inside her and then she sat on my face and I ate all his cum out of her wet pussy. It was so hot. I love watching those two fuck.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov14wk3(1).mp4
File Size : 450.58 MB
Duration : 00:20:00

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:nov14week3_1600highres.zip - 22.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nov14wk3(1).mp4 - 450.6 MB
UbiqFile:nov14wk3(2).mp4 - 134.2 MB
UbiqFile:nov14wk3.3gp - 134.3 MB
UbiqFile:nov14wk3.mp4 - 235.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I NEED TWO COCKS 2

Description:
I got a text from Cal in the middle of the night. He wanted to come over but it was too late so I told him to come over first thing in the morning. I got up early and put some sexy clothes on for him. I was really excited when I answered the door. Tommy was still asleep while Cal and I were playing around in the living room. I was making out with him and pulled his big cock out and began stroking it. We got on the couch and I was teasing him with my body. He was sucking on my big tits and playing with my ass. I was getting so wet. I grabbed his hand and told him to come into the bedroom with me. He asked me where my husband was and I told him he was still asleep. I pulled the cover over and got into bed and Tommy woke up and saw me and Cal standing over the bed. He asked me what we were doing and I told him that I told Cal to come over so I could fuck him. I then said I want both of them to fuck me. Cal got on the bed and I got on my knees and sucked on his cock while Tommy played with my ass. As I was sucking on him Cal kept pushing my head down so I would gag on his cock. I had a hard time getting it all the way down my throat but I did the best I could. I loved feeling the whole thing in my mouth. Tommy jerked off while I fucked him and then I sucked on Tommy_s cock while riding Cal_s big cock. They both took turns fucking me and when I wasn_t fucking one I would be jerking off or sucking on the other one. When Cal was going to cum I sucked and jerked him off while Tommy took my pussy from behind. Cal_s load was huge and went all over my mouth and then Tommy fucked me hard until his load shot into my pussy. It was such an amazing morning
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar13wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 409.71 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:10

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:mar13week2_1600highres.zip - 18.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mar13wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4 - 409.7 MB
UbiqFile:mar13wk2-clip3hd(2).mp4 - 121.6 MB
UbiqFile:mar13wk2-clip3hd.3gp - 121.8 MB
UbiqFile:mar13wk2-clip3hd.mp4 - 214.6 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PUSSY FUN FEST

Description:
This week I invited some of my girl friends over for some girl time. Of course my dirty little mind had a hard time concentrating on small talk as I stared at my two gorgeous girl friends We ended up on the beach blanket kissing, touching each other and doing all sorts of naughty things. I especially liked having Sheena_s sexy ass on my face as Many licked my pussy I was in sheer heaven. I decided to take it inside so the neighbors wouldn_t hear us moaning and groaning. We spread out on the living room couch and continued some sexy girl play. I strategically placed some sex toys in the living room and Sheena and I tag teamed Mandy. We made her cum so good and she squirted all over the sofa. So hot and sexy I can_t wait to have them come back for some more naughty girl play
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep14wk4(1).mp4
File Size : 435.75 MB
Duration : 00:19:18

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:sep14week4_1600highres.zip - 47.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sep14wk4(1).mp4 - 435.7 MB
UbiqFile:sep14wk4(2).mp4 - 129.5 MB
UbiqFile:sep14wk4.3gp - 129.6 MB
UbiqFile:sep14wk4.mp4 - 227.5 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM SWALLOWING ESCORT

Description:
This week I got called by one of the resorts to give one of their guests a massage. I always try to wear something comfortable when I give massages especially since I get so hot when I_m working. I went to room 2117 and knocked on the door. A very good looking guy answers the door. I tell him that I_m here to give him a massage. I set things up on the bed for him and I tell him to undress and to cover up with a towel. I get to work on him like every massage that I do and when he turns over on his back I notice that his cock is getting hard under the towel. I begin massaging around the leg and thigh area and I start to massage his inner thighs. My fingers brush up against his balls and I start to caress them. He_s starting to get even more excited so, I move up to his shoulders and chest area. As I_m bent over in front of him my top unsnaps and my breasts are exposed. I_m still massaging him and he reaches out and cups my breast and asks me if it_s okay if he touches them. I smile and say yes. I_m starting to really enjoy it by now. He pulls up my skirt and grabs my ass and my pussy is getting so wet I then ask him if it_s okay if I get more comfortable and take off my clothes. He then says he wants to taste me. I tell him that he can and I get on top of him and straddle him doing 69. His tongue feels heavenly on my pussy and I start sucking on his cock. I end up cuming really quickly on his mouth which really turns him on and he tells me he_s going to cum and I tell him to cum in my mouth. He shot out a really big load- and half of it went down my throat before I even got a chance to taste it. This is one of the best massages I_ve ever given I tell him that he can call me anytime he_s in town and that I wont even charge him
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr04wk1-clip1.3gp
File Size : 40.34 MB
Duration : 00:06:01

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:apr04wk1-clip1.3gp - 40.3 MB
UbiqFile:apr04wk1-clip1.mp4 - 40.2 MB
UbiqFile:apr04wk1-clip2.3gp - 64.0 MB
UbiqFile:apr04wk1-clip2.mp4 - 63.8 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 13

Description:
I was laying on my bed with my lap top and checking my mail from all my members. I love getting all the pictures and videos you guys send me of you jerking your cocks off for me but I dont like the fact that all of your hot and sticky cum is being wasted I really wish I could just come to all my members houses and make you guys cum in my mouth and my pussy for me in person. I get so turned on seeing all the videos and photos that you guys send me every week. Your shooting all that cum while watching me and Im not there to eat it - it drives me crazy that I can_t be there I am one of a small number of women in the world who really loves sex and eating cum. I love it everywhere - in my pussy, my ass and in my mouth I just really love your cum I got myself all worked up thinking of you guys taking turns cumming inside me that I began fingering my pussy and the wetter I became the more I thought of all that cum pumped inside me. I then stuck my toy in my pussy while I stuck my fingers in my ass and thought of your nice hard dicks inside my holes. I didnt last long and I came real good with all you fucking me real deep. You all made me cum I just wish I could have a giant gangbang one day for all my members so all you guys could tie me down to a table and take turns fucking me until I_m covered in tons of cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may15wk1(1).mp4
File Size : 483.15 MB
Duration : 00:21:33

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:may15week1_1600highres.zip - 20.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:may15wk1(1).mp4 - 483.2 MB
UbiqFile:may15wk1(2).mp4 - 144.5 MB
UbiqFile:may15wk1.3gp - 144.6 MB
UbiqFile:may15wk1.mp4 - 252.2 MB

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SPECIAL BLOWJOB

Description:
Every year my friend makes me a Christmas gift list of all the things he wants me to buy him. This year he added something that really surprised me. At the bottom of the list it read blowjob. I thought he was probably joking because after all I am in porn and he_s a pervert just like me. I confronted him in the living room and told him that I read over his list and that one of the items was a blowjob. He said it was true he did want a blowjob from me for Christmas. I didn_t know he thought about me that much and I was delighted knowing that he finds me so sexy I started teasing him by showing him my outfit and lifted up my skirt to reveal my pantyhose, and that I had no panties on. I told him how excited I was at the office today knowing that I might be giving my friend a blowjob for a present. Then I lifted up my satin top to reveal my big breasts and squeezed them and played with my nipples. I then pulled my skirt off and pulled my pantyhose up high so he could see them pressed against my pussy. I then asked him to sit in the chair next to me so I could give him his gift.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan12wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 116.65 MB
Duration : 00:17:24

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:jan12week1_1600highres.zip - 21.0 MB

Download VIDEO: