Flyfiles Video:20180101hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LINGERIE MOM 12

Description:
Today I got fucked really good by one of my clients and he shot a nice load inside me. I was laying on the bed with my pussy spread open when my son came into the room and I showed him how wet I was. As I began to talk about it and finger myself to taste it I got excited again so I pulled out my dildo and fucked it for my son Billy. Pull your pants down and let me see how hard youre getting for mommy. Oh, yea stroke it for mommy I fucked the dick nice and deep got the cum all over it. Do you like seeing mommys pussy after she got fucked? He fucked me so good and came a lot for me. Mommy loves to get fucked Do you want to cum for mommy? Mommys horny and wants to cum again so stroked you dick for mommy and let me see you cum for me so mommy can cum. I continued to fuck my pussy and rubbed my clit until my son came and then I had the best orgasm. It felt so good to cum with my son
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov17wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 208.76 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:17

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov17week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov17wk4-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW - MARCH 6, 2016

Description:
CAM SHOW - MARCH 3, 2016
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20160306hotwiferio_2016-03-06-13.01.22.565-est_0(1).mp4
File Size : 1330.45 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:59:04

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20160306hotwiferio_2016-03-06-13.01.22.565-est_0.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BLACK COCK SURPRISE 2 - BBC

Description:
This week Tommy surprised me with a young black cock again. I was so excited to see Eli again especially after all the fun I had sucking him off last time This time I really wanted to feel his cock inside my pussy. I wore a sexy burgundy corset, stockings and heels for him. I teased him and kissed him slowly, showing him my big tits and ass. I then pulled off his pants and pulled out his big black cock and stroked and sucked on his head until he was super hard for me. I then straddled his legs and sat down on his cock. It felt so big and long and stretched out my pussy good. I rode him in reverse as well and after I came I got off and sat next to him and stroked him while we kissed. He then got over top of me and fucked my mouth with his cock. He did this for a while and made me gag until his big load shot the back of my throat. I swallowed the whole thing
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug17wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 505.05 MB
Duration : 00:22:37

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:aug17week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug17wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MOMS ASS ON THE GLASS

Description:
I just got back from the gym and was taking a shower so I could go to work when my son Billy walked in. I could tell he was horny and wouldn_t do his homework until he released some pressure in his balls. I said to my son are you horny Billy, do you want mommy to help you cum? Billy nodded yes. Mommy is so horny too and needs to take the edge off before I go to work. Do you like looking at mommy_s naked body? Mommy_s big titties turn you on don_t they? I know you like it when mommy spreads her ass for you, don_t you Billy? I then move sexily near him and show him my curves. I squeeze my tits and pinch my nipples then rub my hairy pussy and spread my ass for him to see. I then sit on the glass chair and spread my ass for him again. Do you want to see mommy fuck this huge cock? My son says yes So I put it on the chair and slide my pussy down slowly on the big cock. It takes me a bit of stretching to get it inside me. It_s so big I fuck it for a while and tell my son to pull out his dick for me. Stroke your dick for mommy, get it nice and hard just like mommy wants it. While my son is stroking it I_m fucking the huge cock. I see my son_s precum and his balls tighten up and it makes me cum. Oh yes You made mommy feel so good I then lay back on the glass chair and spread my legs wide open. My pussy is nicely stretched out now and wide open for my son to see. Are you ready to cum for mommy? He continues to stroke his dick and I tell him to squeeze his balls and rub the top of his dick and to rub the head like mommy showed him. That_s it Billy, look at mommy_s pussy and titties and cum for mommy Just then he shoots out a nice big load all over the floor. Did that feel good honey? I know you liked that I_m glad mommy made you cum I then got in the shower and rinsed off and when I got out I told my son to do his homework and that when mommy returned from work she would have a surprise for him
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar17wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 246.12 MB
Duration : 00:10:59

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar17week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar17wk4-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL 9

Description:
This week I put up a fan shoot that I did when I was in DC. This young guy whose been a fan of mine since he was little. I wore a sexy bustier for him with fishnet stockings. I started off by kissing him and showing him my body. When I bent over he slapped my ass a few times. He then sucked on my tits while I rubbed the bulge in his shorts and felt his cock in my hand. I then stood him up and pulled off his shorts and boxers. His big cock was as hard as a rock. I stayed on my knees and sucked on his cock for a long time. I love how young and hard his cock was I told him I wanted to fuck him so he sat down on the couch and I put the cover on and straddled his legs and slid down on his cock. He sucked on my tits as I fucked his cock. It felt so good in my pussy I then turned around and rode his cock from behind and then switched back around again. He then bent me over on the couch and fucked me from behind. He slapped my ass as he fucked me real hard. He did it so hard the condom broke and he shot his load inside me. Oops That wasnt meant to happen
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-july18wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 280.18 MB
Duration : 00:12:04

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july18week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-july18wk1-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER 14

Description:
Mia is back I was in the living room playing with Elijah after school when my daughter Mia walked in. She startled me when she said mom, what are you doing? Isnt that Billys friend from school? I was a bit embarrassed but said yes. How long have you been playing with him? She asked. I replied, Oh just a few times after school. Do you want to join us? You know how I like young boys and you like older ones but let me show you how good these boys can be Mia agreed and sat next to him on the couch. We both were fondling him and kissing him. I then said lets do a strip tease for him so he can get good and hard for us We both stood up and showed him our big breasts (Mia just got her new boobs) and he played with them happily. We then lifted up our skirts to show that neither one of us had panties on. Elijah was so excited and his hard on proved it We took turns sucking on his dick, kissing him and stroking him. Mia then sat on his dick and fucked him good while I fingered myself and watched. I was so horny and wet When it was my turn I rode him both ways and came on his dick. It felt so good. I love how he bites and sucks on my nipples. Mia and I got on our knees and both sucked on his balls and dick and when he was ready to cum he jerked his dick fast and squirted his load all over our faces Hmm, I love playing with those young boys and Im sure Mia does too
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep17wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 347.01 MB
Duration : 00:15:24

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep17week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep17wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILF SEEKING BOYS 9

Description:
Today I met a cute young boy named Victor. I wore a royal blue body stocking for him. He was so cute I had fun talking to him and teasing him. He was shy but warmed up quickly. I got his big dick really hard after making out with him and stroking it. He was a good kisser too I really loved it when we did 69. After I got him real hard I sat on his dick with my ass facing him. I loved feeling his dick go in and out of my pussy. I then turned around so we could make out some more as I slowly went up and down on his dick. We then sat side by side and made out. He fingered me while I stroked his dick. I ended up making him cum this way by slowly kissing him, stroking him and licking his balls until he shot his big load out. I licked it off his shaft and his stomach. We then rinsed off in the shower together. I just love playing with young hard cocks
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct15wk4(1).mp4
File Size : 691.88 MB
Duration : 00:30:51

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:eek:ct15week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct15wk4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LINGERIE MOM 14

Description:
I had just finished working and was in the laundry room washing some clothes when I saw my son Billy behind me. I asked him why he was following me and he looked at me with that cute smile and I knew he was horny. Do you want mommy to get you off? You always get so horny when you know mommy is fucking guys. Dont you? Well okay, I am still horny I began talking dirty and slowly teasing him by showing him my big tits. I then told him to pull his dick out for me so I could see how hard he was getting for me. I get so turned on when I see his big dick get hard for me I then bent over and showed him my sexy pantyhose and bent over and pulled it down to show him my ass. I then spread my cheeks and asked if he wanted to fuck me. I then turned around and pulled them down again so he could see my hairy pussy. While he stroked his dick I played with my big tits again. I then got down on my knees and stroked his dick. Only mommy can make you cum really good, right honey? I then put his dick in my mouth and sucked on it deep and fast. I wanted to build up a lot of cum in those balls. I sucked on stroked for a while and then he took his dick in his hand and jerked the cum right into my mouth and hit the back of my throat. He had a very creamy load for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-sep18wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 237.73 MB
Duration : 00:10:37

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep18week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-sep18wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM APRIL 16, 2018

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM APRIL 16, 2018
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20180416hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1260.42 MB
Duration : 00:57:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20180416hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM MARCH 18, 2019

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM MARCH 18, 2019
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20190317hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1300.15 MB
Duration : 00:58:48

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20190317hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 13

Description:
I went on two dates tonight and had a lot of fun making these guys cum. I was still super horny when I got home so I undressed and just had on the black body stocking that I wore for my date. I went into the bedroom to tell my hubby all about the fun I had and to make him cum for me as well. My pussy was still wet from the evening and I was anxious to get my hubbys big cock inside me. I always want to fuck my hubby after I have fun with other guys We started out by making out and then slowly undressing as I stroked his cock. He got so hard for me while I told him about all the cum I got inside me tonight. It makes him jealous but also super hard for me I love fucking other guys while my hubby waits for me to get home so I can fuck him. He then licked my pussy really good and then stuck his cock inside me. I rubbed my clit and came so good I then laid next to him and made out with him again while I jerked his cock off. He had a huge load waiting for me tonight I licked it all up too
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june16wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 427.83 MB
Duration : 00:19:08

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june16week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june16wk1-mpeg4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- THE LOST TAPES 3

Description:
This week Im putting up another one of my old tapes from 1998. (My boyfriend at the time)Tommy would work all day in the military and I would be at the strip club during the day. When I got home from dancing all day I was always horny and excited to see him. So I would put my outfit back on (my thong was still wet from work) and would meet him in the bedroom. I started by rubbing and kissing his cock and then he got up on his knees and wanted me to suck on it. He then had me bend over and he played with my ass and pussy getting me all lubed up so he could slide his cock inside me. He was always so anxious to fuck my pussy and I didnt want to stop him. He then got on his back and had me get on top so he could play with my tits and squeeze my ass while I rode his cock. I then reversed it and rode him so he could look at my ass while he fucked me. I then got on my back so he could get on top of me. I love cumming while hes on top and I can look at him and feel him deep inside me. When he would fuck me faster and harder I knew he was going to cum. He then pulled his cock out and shot his load all over my tits. No babies for me.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct17wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 370.7 MB
Duration : 00:16:30

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:eek:ct17week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct17wk1-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 12

Description:
My hubby left for work early this morning and I woke up so horny I really needed to cum so I put on some sexy lingerie underneath my white silky teddy and went to find Billy. I found him still asleep with his pj pants on. I got on the bed and started rubbing his feet and then his legs and worked slowly up to his crotch and lightly rubbed my hands on him. I could see that he was dreaming and had a hard on so of course this really turned me on. I pulled his dick out of his pants and began to slowly caress and rub it with my fingers. I then caressed his balls and began to stroke his dick. As he began to wake up I said hi Billy, mommy_s really horny this morning so I thought I would jerk you off and make you cum so I could cum too. Do you want mommy to make you cum. He was still half asleep but he nodded yes and smiled. I then got up from the bed and showed him my sexy outfit and began teasing him and slowly stripping out of it. I spread my ass because he loves to see his mommy_s ass spread open wide. I then got back on the bed and leaned over and put his dick in my mouth and slowly sucked on it while rubbing his balls. He was so hard for me and this really made my pussy so wet I rubbed my pussy while I sucked on him and made him shoot a big load while I continued to rub my clit and came with him. He shot out a huge load all over his balls and stomach. I leaned over and licked it all up, making sure to get every drop off my fingers too
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan16wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 413.27 MB
Duration : 00:18:33

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan16week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: